The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 2

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

In their offices, Jan and Kelli enjoyed their drink unaware of the additive provided by Holly. By 915, they were visibly relaxed and suddenly found it hard to concentrate. At 10am, following instructions issued earlier by Heather, Holly called them into her office and offered a second drink. She soon had both women engaged in a discussion. As she did, subtle white noise with embedded subliminals played in the background. Sitting in front of her employees, Holly unconsciously began letting her hand softly stroke the bare skin of her thighs while she talked. Both Jan and Kelli watched her hand as it exposed more and more skin as Holly’s skirt moved slowly up her thigh. Neither woman said anything as for some reason Holly’s actions did not disturb them in any way.

Excitedly, Holly watched as her two employees began to visibly squirm in their chairs. They repeatedly crossed and uncrossed their legs while sitting across from their boss. Holly smiled softly and seemed to know exactly what the women were feeling. At the end of the meeting, Holly quickly mentioned that there was a sale at a local boutique and they should all go shopping that afternoon to find something appropriate for the weekend party. She also mentioned her friend Elisse would be joining her for the shopping spree. Surprisingly and without hesitation, both women agreed to shop much to Holly’s delight.

Throughout the afternoon, Jan and Kelli continue to lose focus and let their minds wander. At one point, Kelli walked into Holly’s office and swore she could smell the faint scent of arousal, but blushing, she could not tell if it was from Holly or her own body. She quickly exited the office returning to her own desk and sat. As she did, she realized just how wet she had become over the course of the day. She did not give it a second thought, but continued to cross and uncross her thighs under her desk enjoying the slight twinge of arousal as she pressed her legs together. Across the hall, Jan was experiencing a similar reaction as her pussy became wetter and wetter and her nipples hardened. She too shut her eyes, enjoyed the sensation, and looked at the clock hoping for 3pm.

Campbell called Holly and issued some instructions in a familiar soft voice.

“You will take your friends to LITL Boutique on Newberry and ask for Amanda. She will see to your needs and knows exactly what you should get.” Campbell continued, “make sure Elisse gets some of the drops in the drink she is offered.”

Holly nodded her head totally unaware she was participating in Campbell’s recruiting game.

At 3pm, Holly, Jan, and Kelli left for LITL and met Elisse outside on Newberry Road. Holly gave her friend a long and warm embrace and then introduced both Jan and Kelli. Entering the store, Holly asked for Amanda and a tall, striking woman approached the group.

“Thanks for coming,” Amanda started and added, “I have been expecting you.”

“I understand that you will be attending one of Heather and Campbell’s famous parties. You must look great.” Amanda smiled as she walked the group towards the back of the shop.

“How do you know Heather?” Holly asked.

“I don’t,” Amanda laughed, “I know Campbell and he is a dear friend.” She added, “in fact, he is about to help me with a small problem I am having with a young woman.”

“A young woman,” Elisse queried.

“Yes, a goth looking girl, no more than 19 ran into me outside of the store and was somewhat rude. When I tried to correct her, she just walked away.” Amanda looked at the group and continued. “Youth these days, she was dressed terribly had multi-colored hair and was wedded to her earplugs playing loud music that was terrible.”

Amanda smiled as one of her assistants offered a glass of white wine to each of the women. Holly waited until her companions walked away before adding drops to Elisse’s glass. Little did she know that each glass was already doctored, including hers. Elisse now had a double dose which is just what Campbell wanted.

Amanda walked the group back to the part of the shop displaying cocktail dresses. Given the warmth of the summer, the dresses were light and airy and some would argue form fitting.

“Wow,” Elisse said, “these would show some skin.”

“Actually,” Holly laughed, “I think you would look great in that one” pointing to a backless red dress displayed on a mannequin. When Elisse objected, Amanda intervened and handing the dress to Elisse simply said, “no harm in trying.” Besides, it would accent your light brown hair and brown/blue eyes.” Amanda’s eyes swept over the young Chinese-American adding, “you are extremely fit and the dress will highlight that fact.”

“Oh come on Elisse,” chided Holly. “You are in marketing, so market yourself.” Everyone laughed.

Shrugging her shoulders, Elisse took a big gulp of her wine and headed to the dressing room. Soft music began playing throughout the store. Subliminal messages buried within the sound assaulted Elisse’s mind as she walked away. The same messages also invaded the minds of her fellow shoppers.

Across the room, Amanda was suggesting the right dress for Jan and Kelli. Her selections were shorter and more daring then either would currently wear, but in their growing suggestive state, neither objected and were soon trying on the garments in the dressing room.

As Elisse changed, Holly knocked on the dressing room door and entered before her friend could answer. Elisse had the dress over her shoulders but had not removed her bra. Its straps were clearly visible across the open back of the dress. “That won’t do,” Holly laughed as she reached up and undid the back closure of the bra.

“I cannot go braless with the material of the dress, Elisse argued slowly. Her speech was clearly slurred and she struggled to make a clear statement. Smiling, Holly slipped the bra off her friend’s shoulder and freeing it, let the garment fall to the floor. As she did, Holly cupped Elisse’s pert breasts allowing her fingers to gently caress her nipples through the thin material of the dress. As Elisse’s nipples hardened, Holly laughed, “your hard nipples create just the right look for the outfit.” She added, “you look beautiful and sexy.”

Elisse’s mind was foggy and hearing Holly’s words, she shut her eyes never seeing her friend’s lips draw near. Looking down at Elisse’s face, Holly followed her instructions quickly pressing her warm lips into those of Elisse. There was no resistance from her friend and when Holly probed her friend’s lips with her tongue, Elise slowly parted her lips. The two friends embraced tightly with their lips locked together and their tongues dancing tip to tip. It was only when Elisse moaned slightly into Holly’s mouth that the kiss ended.

Holly whispered into Elisse’s ear, “you are such a good friend and such a good girl.” As she did, Holly could feel Elisse quiver.

When Holly exited the dressing room, she saw Jan and Kelli with their dresses laying on the counter. Amanda whispered quietly, “the material in those dresses shows everything, so unless you want to attend “au natural,” I suggest you each get a thong.” With that she handed each woman a preselected color matching their individual dresses. Neither woman objected or said anything. They just nodded their heads.

“Now,” Amanda laughed, “I need to know, are you waxed below”. Both Jan and Kelli answered “no.”

“That won’t do,” Amanda said. “It absolutely defeats the purpose of wearing a thong.

With that she made a phone call and handed each woman a card. “You have appointments at a friend’s salon around the corner for waxing.” Looking over to Elisse, Amanda smiled and said “and you go too.”

All three women nodded, collected their packages and headed for their next appointment. Holly remained behind smiling as the women left. Amanda looked over at her and whispered, “following Heather and Campbell’s instructions excites you, doesn’t it?”

Holly simply nodded her head.

Amanda walked over and locked the boutiques door before heading back to where Holly stood. “Show me how wet you are,” Amanda commanded in a low voice. Without hesitation, Holly stripped naked and was soon displaying her body to the owner.

“Such a beautiful girl,” Amanda laughed. Campbell was not wrong when he told me about you. Now let’s see how your tongue pleasures me.” Holly fell to her knees and the only sound heard within the shop for the next 30 minutes were the moans of the owner as Amanda came over and over under Holly’s talented tongue.

For the next two days, both Jan and Kelli were subjected to subliminal messages as they went about their daily activities. Each day, Holly increased the amount of drug each woman was exposed too under strict instructions from Campbell. Each day before leaving for work, Campbell handed her a new vile for each woman. Each evening, Elisse met Holly for a drink and received her clandestine dosing. By the weekend, all three were ready to attend the dinner party.

While Holly was preparing her friends for the party, Campbell was working with Heather on his promise to Amanda concerning the rude teen girl.

“I think we have located the girl based on your description,” Campbell spoke into his phone. “I am sending you a picture.”

“That is the girl, how did you find her so quickly?” Amanda asked, but really didn’t care.

“I have my ways,” Campbell said. He continued, “she is a university student and was not hard to find and goes by the name of Jasmin.”

“I am sure she is the one,” Amanda said. “She is a rude young woman and needs to learn a lesson.” Pausing for a second, Amanda added, “can you deliver her to your dinner party?”

Campbell smiled. “I had not considered that a possibility, but now that you mention it, what a nice touch her delivery would provide.”

After some additional discussion, Campbell hung up the phone and went to find Heather who had recently returned from the hospital. Opening the study door, he found Holly again massaging Heather’s left foot while impaled on the big toe of the right foot.

“It seems Holly likes giving you a foot massage,” Campbell commented.

Without looking up, Heather smiled answering, “yes, and I don’t even have to ask for it anymore. She is ready each evening as soon as I walk through the door.”

He then explained his plan for Jasmin after detailing his call with Amanda.

Heather nodded, “only for you, only for you” she repeated while looking at Campbell. Deep down Heather had no choice as she knew with a few words, she could be in a Holly-like state of controland she did not want to go there again.

As Heather continued to receive a foot massage, Campbell made a call and Betsy and Liv were brought into the room wrapped in latex, crawling and collared. As they entered, Campbell remarked, “here come our good pets.”

Both women crawled to his side. Betsy looked up with pleading eyes and yelped.

“Oh, I forgot, you are stuck in doggie talk,” Campbell laughed adding a quick, “Betsy, you may talk again.”

A look of relief washed over Betsy as she regained her ability to talk. She looked too Campbell and quickly said, “thank you Master” hoping to stay in both his and Heather’s good graces.

“Be a good Pet and get the double dildo from the closet. You may walk.” Campbell spoke these words and watched Betsy walk silently to the closet where she looked at an assortment of toys before finding a large double dildo.

Retrieving it, she walked back to Campbell and handed it to him.

“Oh, I don’t need it, but you will.” Campbell watched Betsy as he spoke the words and saw she was about to reply. His next phrase stopped her in mid sentence.

“Good doggie, kneel and Heat.”

Immediately, Betsy fell to her hand and knees, whined like a bitch in heat eyeing the dildo still in Campbell’s hand.

“Shall we let them fuck like doggies tonight,” Campbell asked Heather who while watching Betsy perform was also using her big toe to keep Holly on edge.

“We have not let Betsy play for awhile, so yes, but when she is done playing, I want her to suck you off while I play voyeur.” As Heather spoke the words, Campbell nodded his head.

“Agreed,” Campbell laughed as he dropped the dildo on the floor where an attendant picked it up, opened the zipper hidden in Betsy’s and Liv’s latex suit covering their pussy, and then positioned the dildo inside both women. Campbell whispered “fuck” softly and Betsy thrust her hips forward. Liv howled as she felt her pussy invaded and pressed back toward Betsy. The more the women pressed towards each other, the deeper the dildo seated itself within their bodies. In minutes, the two women where fucking and whining like animals while Heather fingered her increasingly wet pussy as she watched her friend fuck and be fucked by the dildo. Campbell also enjoyed the show.

“Maybe next time we should have them ass fuck,” he said as he watched sipping a scotch.

Heather moaned as she watched and could not help but moving her big toe faster and faster in Holly’s pussy. Under the constant toe assault, Holly came leaking her sweet juices on her Mistress’ foot. Heather watching her friend fuck, lost herself in the moment and came hard too coating her fingers with a slick wetness. She then held her fingers out for Holly who devoured them like candy.

Almost like clockwork, Betsy howled quickly followed by Liv as a huge orgasm flowed over their bodies.

Recovering, Heather warned Campbell again. “Be careful with Betsy as she lives by the motto, payback is a bitch.” She added, I have seen what she has done to others and you want no part of her vengeance.”

Campbell laughed, “I am not worried about your British friend right now, she is controlled in so many ways. Besides Betsy seems to get off with a little humiliation.”

“Just remember, I warned you that you are playing with fire.” As Heather spoke those words, she looked at her friend collapsed in a heap on the floor. Attendants were already moving to attach leashes to Betsy and Liv and as Heather watched, the two women crawled out of the room and down the hallway. They were forced to sleep that evening head to toe with their head buried in the pussy of the other. They fell asleep awash in each other’s scent and were kept that way until the morning.

“The Brit took to training so well,” Campbell then added, “as did you Heather.” Laughing, Campbell continued, “you are lucky that I have feelings for you personally and as a colleague or you might have ended up like Betsy.”

“In your dreams,” Heather replied but deep down harbored a concern about just how deep Campbell implanted triggers in her mind.

“Oh, you have no idea how good you look bound in black latex,” Campbell whispered as he sipped a scotch, “I almost see you like that nightly in my dreams.”

Campbell got up for the evening and giving Heather a kiss on the forehead, retired. As he did, he reminded Heather that she had surgery in the morning and not to stay up late. Nodding, Heather retired to her master suite with Holly following close behind. Holly started a warm shower for her mistress and then entered the spray with her to softly wash Heather’s body. When done, she toweled her off, dried her hair and dressed Heather in a soft nightgown before turning down the covers and putting her into bed. Her chores done, Holly crawled into her side of the bed naked and following instructions placed ear buds in her ears and a visor over her eyes allowing her brain to be programmed as she slept.

The following day, Campbell called Heather from his office.

“I have arranged for Jasmin to receive a note from the University health system that she is missing an examination and some vaccinations required for the school year. She should be calling your office for an appointment as it was listed on the email. You can handle the rest.” Heather listened as Campbell outlined his plan.

“I am a surgeon, not a general practitioner, surely she will notice the difference,” Heather countered.

“Just tell her that you all help with University screenings given the volume required each year.” Heather nodded hearing Campbell’s instructions. He concluded, “when you are finished with her, I have arranged for transportation to the estate.”

“I will see you this evening,” Campbell replied quickly, and I want you wet for me.”

Immediately, Heather felt a shudder of arousal sweep through her body and the tingling in her pussy told her that she was growing wet. “That Bastard,” she muttered knowing Campbell was playing with her triggers.

That evening, Heather was waiting for Campbell with a scotch. “Did you enjoy your little game today” she asked quietly.

“The question is, did you?” As he asked the question, Campbell ran his hand up Heather’s bare leg until it reached her pussy. He smiled finding her naked under the skirt she wore. “Good girl,” he whispered and then his fingers probed Heather’s wetness.

“I see the trigger still works.” Campbell then wiggled his fingers in the wetness before removing them.

Heather stood still staring darts. “Are there any other triggers I should worry about?” She waited for an answer.

“I will never tell, but I promise you will enjoy any if I put them in your mind.” Campbell took Heather by the arm and escorted her into the dining room, where dinner was waiting and was served by a latex clad Holly.

The following day, Heather noticed an end of day appointment for Jasmin, the University student. By 2pm, Heather had prepared for the visit and informed Campbell of the time. She was pretty sure, he took the liberty to inform Amanda, the offended party seeking revenge.

At 4pm, Jasmin arrived knocking on Heather’s door.

Looking up, Heather examined the 19 yr old student decked out in a goth like look and sporting a Nirvana shirt. Smiling, she said, “I see you are into music. Please come in, this should not take too long. She then handed Jasmin a stack of forms to fill out capturing her medical history. “When you finish those,” Heather said, “we will do a quick exam, Update your shots, and send you on your way.”

As the student focused on the medical history, Heather again looked her over. Jasmin was short and thin. Heather guessed around 5ft 2 in and about 115-120 lbs. Her breasts, hidden behind the Nirvana shirt were small. Jasmin’s dark hair had a blue streak dyed into it and Heather wondered if the student had a rebellious streak. Heather could now see how Jasmin and Amanda did not mix.

When Jasmin looked up from the papers, she handed them back to Heather, who asked some questions, made a few notes before commenting, “are you sexually active?”

Jasmin looked up embarrassed causing Heather to ask again. “It is a simple question and one I need to know the answer too before the exam is over. If you are sexually active, I will recommend you be on the pill if you are not already.”

Jasmin looked around and simply said, “I am a virgin,” as if she was ashamed of that status.

“Ok, was that so hard.” Heather smiled and handed the student a dressing gown and pointing to a privacy screen said, “please change over there and then come back to the exam table. By the way, may I offer you something to drink: soda, water, juice?”

“A coke would be nice,” Jasmin answered. Heather smiled as she poured a coke adding a small dose of an oral sedative to the drink. When Jasmin returned to the exam table, she grabbed the drink and took two large, deep swallows almost finishing the cup before handing it back to Heather.

“Now, let’s get started,” Heather said as she signaled Jasmin to sit on the edge of the table. Jasmin sat as Heather examined the student. When she checked Jasmin’s breasts feeling for lumps, she noticed how her nipples immediately firmed. Letting her finger accidentally run across an exposed nipple, Heather smiled as Jasmin sucked in air. She was actually pleasantly surprised when she discovered Jasmin had not been pierced in any way and only sported a few tattoos unlike many of the goth students on campus.

As she completed the first part of her exam, Heather noticed how relaxed Jasmin had become. She was not only relaxed, but compliant and when Heather asked her to recline and place her heels in the stirrups, Jasmin complied. Heather made a mental note that the student was not waxed and was pretty unkempt. Heather was again surprised when she discovered Jasmin had not lied and was a virgin.

Looking up at Jasmin, Heather could see she was totally under control of the sedative. She explained that she was now going to update her shots for school. Jasmine nodded her head. Heather produced three syringes which she injected one after the other and then placed a visor on Jasmin’s head and ear buds in her ears. Smiling at how well things had gone, she called Campbell and reported she was finished.

“She has received all of the shots and will be very much under control. She is ready for pickup.” Heather waited for Campbell’s reply.

“Good Girl,” Campbell said smiling as he said it knowing the pleasure Heather was receiving at that moment. On her end of the call, Heather gasped as an erotic charge raced into her body causing her to grip the side of the gurney. Thankfully, she recovered before there was a knock on the door and Jasmin was carted away.

That evening Heather again examined Jasmin assisted by Campbell. Holly followed the pair dressed in her latex maid’s outfit curious about the new visitor.

As Jasmin stirred, she quickly realized she was bound to a gurney and naked.

“Where am I? Where are my clothes? What are you doing to me?” One question after another came rapid fire from the student’s mouth.

“Sshhh,” Campbell said and as if by magic, Jasmin calmed down. Looking down, he showed Jasmin a picture of Amanda stating, “you really should be careful who you insult.” He continued, “all she wanted was an apology, but you were too vain to offer one, so here we are.”

“Let me go now. I need to get back to the University.” Jasmin appealed to both Heather and Campbell.

“You will be free to go soon after we make a few modifications to you per Amanda’s instructions.”

“Modifications?” Jasmin’s eyes went wide.

“Yes, don’t worry, you will love them or at least grow to love them,” Campbell laughed and nodded to Heather who started an IV drip line quickly hanging two bags holding two drug cocktails. A third bag was hung containing nano bodies that when activated would alter Jasmin’s DNA.

“Please don’t do this Jasmin cried before a fog enveloped her mind. Again, earbuds and a visor were placed on her and then the lights were turned down.

“If the nanotechnology works, we should see DNA modification in 24 hrs followed quickly by physical and mental changes.” Heather looked to Campbell as she spoke. “With the nano technology, we will be able to modify the changes quickly to deliver just what Amanda wanted.” Heather smiled as she adjusted the drip.

Campbell looked at his colleague’s form and could not resist commenting, “I would love to use the nano on you and adjust your changes to my specifications.”

Heather quickly answered, “you are such a pig at times.” She then laughed finishing up her checks on the patient turned victim. She turned to attendants and said “make sure she is waxed before she wakes up. Also, the nanos will increase the length of her hair. If it gets to long, please cut it to Amanda’s specifications.”

With that, Heather returned to her room quickly followed by Holly.

As Holly prepared her mistress for bed, she was given some hints about Saturday night. “You will wear the dress Amanda provided, but you will not wear either a bra or panty.” Heather smiled, you will make a habit of flashing Campbell and his friends and each time you do, it will excite you. Is that clear?”

Holly just nodded knowing flashing was a turn-on and flashing stranger’s was extremely erotic. She wondered what was in store for Elisse, Jan and Kelli.