The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 3

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

As Holly prepared her mistress for bed, she was given some hints about Saturday night. “You will wear the dress Amanda provided, but you will not wear either a bra or panty.” Heather smiled, “you will make a habit of flashing Campbell and his friends and each time you do, it will excite you. Is that clear?”

Holly just nodded knowing flashing was a turn-on and flashing stranger’s was extremely erotic. She wondered what was in store for Elisse, Jan and Kelli.

The day of the party dawned bright and busy at Heather’s estate. Holly was made to wear a larger than normal anal plug and a remote vibrator throughout the day as preparations for the evening activities were made. By noon, she was on the edge and Campbell insured she remained there for the majority of the afternoon. Each time she seemed to relax, Campbell would hit the remote and send a new wave of pleasure coursing through her body. By now, he was an expert at keeping Holly on the edge of orgasm. Holly was as Heather and Campbell wanted her, needy and frustrated.

Right after lunch, Betsy and Liv were fitted with new latex body suits containing built in anal and vaginal vibrators. Once dressed, they were brought in and attached to display poles where they would remain for the afternoon. Each woman also wore an exterior harness over the latex suit designed to keep their breasts adequately bound and framed. Once tethered to the pole the women were not allowed to speak, just yap, and whine. Each woman was then fitted with a hood. The hood covering Betsy’s head had both floppy ears and a dog snout. The anal plug built into the suit now had a tail attached. For all intents and purposes, Betsy and Liv became displayedparty animals.

At the same time, in the exam rooms under the estate, Campbell and Heather checked in on Jasmin’s progress. It was clear the nanotechnology had activated and gone to work. Jasmin’s facial features were changing and her hair had gone a bright blonde. Her body was waxed smooth. When Campbell asked the bound student a question she replied in a foreign tongue causing a confused expression to etch her face.

“Mandarin,” Campbell whispered to Heather. She only knows Mandarin at this point. With a trigger, we can have her switch back and forth between Mandarin and English. He reminded Heather that Amanda wanted a complete change.

“Her skin is growing so pale,” Heather whispered “and her features are definitely taking on a Chinese character.” Campbell nodded, “the changes will get more pronounced over the next few hours.”

Looking down at Jasmin, he continued. “If her mental conditioning is progressing, she will be much more submissive, obedient and open to suggestion. Her intellect will no longer be that of a college student, but I really don’t think she will need that with what Amanda has asked for. She will be more in the services industry.” Campbell placed special emphasis on the “services” comment almost snickering.

“We will unveil the new Jasmin both herself and Amanda after dinner. It will not be a dull evening.” Campbell looked to Heather grinning, “and I have a few other surprises for some of the guests tonight.” He added, “make sure she does not see her reflection in a mirror until the unveiling.

“Please behave,” Heather begged, but she knew that she had little influence over her friend.

By 4pm, Elisse, Jan and Kelli arrived and were shown by Holly to their respective rooms. Already well under control of the hosts and deep into programming, none of the women batted an eye when attendants arrived and administered some shots. “These,” Holly announced as the women were injected, “will insure everyone has a good time tonight.”

At 6 pm, guests started to arrive and one of the first was Amanda. Looking stunning in a couture outfit she immediately asked if Jasmin would be attending. “Of course,” Campbell stated, “you will get to see her after dinner.”

“And the four women you sent to my shop, will they also be here?” Amanda looked to Campbell.

“Of course, Holly, Jan, Kelli and Elisse will all be here. If you want one for personal entertainment, all but Holly are available.” Campbell knew that Amanda would not be able to resist playing with the staff later in the evening.

As they talked, Jan, Kelli and Elisse walked through a door at the end of the hallway. Each looked stunning in their own way. Amanda smiled as she looked at them walk into the room proud of her work and the way they presented themselves. Elisse’s red dress was backless and was cut below the waist. All of the dresses were form fitting and left nothing to the imagination.

“Welcome Ladies,” Campbell announced, we are so glad you could join us this evening.” He added, “Holly has told us so much about you.”

The three women all smiled as they were programmed to do much to Campbell’s delight.

When Heather entered the room, Campbell walked over to her whispering, “Holly has done extremely well, you should reward her later this evening.”

Heather nodded and was surprised when Campbell added, “be a good girl tonight.”

Immediately, Heather felt a light fog invade her mind and her body respond as arousal built. Heather’s look of surprise, clearly betrayed by her eyes, signaled to Campbell that she too was under his control. “Don’t worry,” he whispered, “I just want you to enjoy the night.” Smiling, he whispered instructions into Heather’s ear and watched as she walked into a nearby bathroom.

As much as Heather wanted to resist what Campbell was doing, she could not. Entering the bathroom, Heather reached under her short cocktail dress and slipped her panty down over her hips and legs. She rolled it into a ball keeping it in her hand and then left the room, walked over to Campbell and handed it to him.

“Good girl,” he laughed. “Now you are properly dressed.” He then took the panty and placing it under his nose inhaled deeply. “Perfect,” he said and looking at Heather repeated “perfect, your scent is just perfect.”

As he again said “Good girl,” a shot of erotic energy shot through Heather.

Across the room, Holly entered dressed in a short black cocktail dress that left nothing to the imagination. She walked immediately to the posts where Betsy and Liv were leashed and picking up a crop, lashed each pet 10 times. As she did two things happened: both Betsy and Liv became excited and Holly could feel her own wetness grow and nipples harden.

Watching, Campbell told Amanda that “she is becoming quite the dominant.” Reaching into his suit jacket, Campbell hit a button on a remote sending a signal to the anal plug and vibrator hidden under Holly’s dress. He could hear her moan of pleasure from over 25 feet away.

“Just reinforcing good behavior,” Campbell said.

As he watched Holly, Elisse walked over to her surprised by what she saw.

“Didn’t you hurt those women when you hit them with that crop?” Elisse asked clearly interested in the scene she witnessed.

“Oh, they like it,” and with those words, Holly smacked Betsy’s ass one more time allowing Elisse to clearly hear a moan of pleasure come from Betsy’s mouth after a “yip” and little bark.

“She loves it when you play with her tail,” Holly added not telling Elisse about the anal plug buried deep in Betsy’s ass. Holly watched as Elisse’s hand reached out for the tail and then hesitated. “Go ahead,” she whispered, “it is ok.”

Betsy watched all of this from the floor and attempted to say “no,” but all that came out were little whimpers. When Elisse’s hand played with her tail arousal and pain shot through Betsy’s ass and she could not separate one from the other. She barked loudly overcome by both pain and pleasure.

“Do you see,” Holly said, “she loves it.”

As Holly spoke those words, she took the leather riding crop and slowly caressed Elisse’s exposed leg and thigh until the crop disappeared under her friend’s dress. “I see you love the feel of leather against your skin too,” Holly laughed. Elisse was concentrating too much on the sensations being created to answer.

Heather, still under the influence of Campbell, walked over to talk to Jan and Kelli. “The two of you look gorgeous,” she said as she approached. Signaling a waitress for two drinks, Heather gave each woman a “special” drink that she claimed was an old family recipe. As they sipped, she smiled knowing the effect of the drink and hiding the fact that the two women were soon to join her staff at the estate.

“How do you find the accommodations”, Heather asked with a genuine look of concern.

Both women answered, “they are wonderful.”

Heather walked away and Jan found herself staring at the surgeon’s hips as she made her way across the room. She felt a strange attraction, but dismissed it quickly. When Kelli touched her bare shoulder asking if she was ok, Jan again felt a jolt of erotic electricity shoot into her body causing a small gasp. What she did not know was that Kelli felt the same thing.

Campbell in the meantime, had navigated the room and guests to where Holly stood teasing Elisse with the crop. “I see your friend likes the feeling of leather,” Campbell laughed and quickly added, “I wonder if she also likes the sting?”

Elisse blushed turned a bright red at those words. Campbell noticed and quickly said, “do not be embarrassed or hide your feelings, tonight is all about pleasure and you can see how much Holly enjoys disciplining others.” With that, Campbell turned to Holly asking, “are you wet my dear?”

Without hesitation and much to Elisse’s surprise, Holly answered, “yes, very wet.”

Turning immediately to Elisse, Campbell said “and did that scene between Holly and the pets arouse you and make you wet too?” To her shock, Elisse nodded and answered “yes.” The look of surprise on her face was priceless.

“Don’t be surprised dear, just realize that you cannot lie to me while you are here this evening. In fact you will do whatever I ask.” As if to prove a point, Campbell looked Elisse directly in the face and said “I am collecting the panties of beautiful women here tonight and I must have yours. Please give them to me.”

Shocked, Elisse sputtered saying “here and now,” adding “I will do no such thing” even as her hands moved under her dress and peeled the thong from her body. Elisse seemed stunned when she realized what was happening and tried to say “how and no,” but she was cut off by Campbell who whispered “just be a good girl like Holly and enjoy the evening.”

Elisse immediately picked up a drink and sipped it smiling at those around her as Campbell placed her damp panty in his pocket.

“I saw what you did,” Heather said walking toward Campbell, “you know they are not ready for that type of control yet.”

“They are more then ready,” Campbell replied. “Here, I have her panty to prove it.” He handed Heather the panty and laughingly added, you must inhale her scent, you will love it.” As Heather objected and said “no,” her hands lifted the thong to her nose where she inhaled Elisse’s rich scent sending thrills throughout her body. Campbell smiled as the realization of what she had just done and the depths of Campbell’s control washed over Heather’s face.

As the remainder of the guests arrived, Holly, Elisse, Jan and Kelli became more and more aroused. Heather tried as best she could to combat Campbell’s control, but knew it was a losing battle and he was just toying with her. She did not know why, but remained increasingly concerned about his control.

Before dinner, Campbell walked up to Jan and Kelli telling them to remove their thongs so they would match Elisse. In front of everyone, they complied absolutely not phased by the request. Heather watched what was happening while sitting at a high top table near the temporary bar. Her location provided her a good view of the activities and guests. As she sat there, Heather caught Campbell staring at her again, as soon as his eyes locked on to hers, he smiled, and as he did, Heather opened her legs. Now dressed without panties, Heather slowly flashed Campbell and anyone else who might be watching. Looking down at herself, Heather was embarrassed and tried to quickly close her legs, but found she could not. Looking up, her eyes pleaded with Campbell and he acquiesced simply nodding his head. Her legs immediately closed. Heather got up and immediately ordered another drink before heading to a bathroom to check her makeup. She no longer trusted Campbell. As she watched, she realized Campbell had Holly, Jan, Elisse and Kelli all flashing the crowd from where they sat.

Dinner consisted of heavy appetizers with everyone walking at talking. Amanda had Jan and Kelli cornered and seemed to be evaluating both before choosing one to come and work with her. Elisse stayed close to Holly which meant she got to see continued flogging of the two pets. Guests could not seem to get enough of the pain and pleasure mixture. Many laughed at Betsy, especially when it was obvious to anyone observing that the Brit was having orgasm after orgasm while displayed. Liv for her part was playing with a dildo much like a doggie toy betraying her reduced intelligence. When one couple walked by and laughingly opened the zipper covering Liv’s pussy, she was soon fucking herself senseless much to the crowds amusement.

Campbell seemed to capitalize on the moment and Heather overheard him telling a guest that for the right donation to his research, he could make his wife a new woman. Later she caught him discussing with a woman what he could do for her husband and then with another woman discussing how she could change her girlfriend into a lover. That he was fund raising at the party did not surprise her, but that he openly discussed personality transformations was disturbing. However, as if to prove a point, he got everyone attention and called for Jasmin to be brought into the room.

As attendants left to get her, Campbell went over the background of the Jasmin project. He introduced Amanda who filled in details of what she wanted and expected. As she finished, a side door opened and Jasmin, wrapped in a silk oriental robe was paraded into the room. She seemed confused and nervous and totally unaware of where she was. Stopping before Campbell and a large mirror, Jasmin held her arms tightly around her robe hugging it to her body. By now, she realized that she was naked under the silk fabric.

Campbell whispered a few words into her ear and Jasmin dropped her hands to her side. Attendants then projected a picture of the goth Jasmin on the screen and as they did, the new Jasmin was revealed for all to see. As her robe dropped to the floor, Jasmin could see her image reflected back to her for the first time and a look of fear and confusion filled her face. Finally, her hand went to her face and when she realized she was in fact looking at herself, a small whine that grew louder into a sob came from her mouth.

“What have you done to me?” The beautiful Chinese girl asked in perfect, but heavily accented English. When Campbell smiled and said “Mandarin,” she immediately repeated the question in perfect Mandarin. As she did, Amanda clapped her hands and many in the audience nodded their approval. Meanwhile, Jasmin had fallen to her knees on the floor and kept repeating “no” in Mandarin.

Campbell let the drama go on for a minute before he simply said “silence” and Jasmin fell silent. He smiled and looked to her announcing “the changes will continue for the next few days, but in the end, none of your former friends will even recognize you. He added, “even your fingerprints have changed. It is a new you.” Looking to Amanda, he continued, “we followed your specifications and she will find that she sports a very active libido, is bisexual, and very submissive. I think you will enjoy her very much.”

Looking down at Jasmin, Campbell laughed, “maybe next time you will be polite to your elders.” Looking around he added, “her college IQ is slipping as we speak, but she will be smart enough to serve Amanda who is now her new Mistress.” Jasmin’s eyes flipped back and forth between Amanda and Campbell and a look of fear crossed her face.

Heather knew what the girl was feeling and for a moment, felt sorry for her, but she had brought this on herself. However, Campbell’s glee at transforming women had her worried, it was as if he was on a power trip. Jasmin knew she was naked and wanted to cover herself, but Amanda would have none of it.

“Come with me young lady,” Amanda quipped.

Immediately, Jasmin, despite her best defenses, got up and followed Amanda. When Amanda got to a carpeted area of the room, she said “Kneel.” Again, Jasmin wanted to fight, but could not and found herself kneeling. Amanda then asked the attendants to roll a mirror in front of the kneeling Chinese girl, which they quickly did.

“I want you to watch your body change and your mind grow dull,” Amanda laughed whispering something into an attendant’s ear. The young woman ran off and quickly returned with an anal plug that Amanda gleefully showed her new submissive. “There is no time like the present to begin training that beautiful body of yours.” With that, Jasmin’s shoulders were forced to the floor which elevated her ass. With practiced precision, the attendant lubricated Jasmin’s ass and slipped in the plug before the student could react. Jasmin’s howl of pain was heard throughout the room. Her mind screamed out as the plug filled her, but except for her own howling, Jasmin could do nothing. She kept kneeling with her head down and her ass up almost presenting it as a gift to Amanda.

“It will soon become pleasure as your body becomes accustomed to the intrusion.” Amanda grinned and took a picture for her scrapbook adding, “you will have many years to learn to please me.”

As Jasmin returned to upright kneeling, she could feel the plug filling her ass, but could do nothing to move it. Campbell walked over and whispered “Mandarin only” and immediately the conversations around her were unintelligible to Jasmin. She whispered “help me” in Mandarin, but of course there was no help coming. She was led back to the lower floor for more conditioning. Jasmin’s mind was screaming “help me and no,” but she failed to notice how impossible her situation had become. Placed back in her room, Jasmin now had to watch a mirror that gave her a bird’s eye view of her own transformation. Not only that, she could not communicate in English and try as she might, she found it hard to think. To her horror, she realized what Campbell and Amanda promised was coming true, her IQ was dropping.

While Jasmin settled in for more conditioning, Campbell looked around the room and guests finally catching Heather’s eye. She walked over. As she approached, he whispered “display for me.” Heather tried to say something, but before she could, she was walking over to the bar stools and turning, was soon flashing Campbell across the room. He smiled at her clearly enjoying the show. Heather knew he had implanted the triggers deeply as she began to feel arousal. Try as she might, she could feel her pussy grow moist as she exposed herself to the eyes of others.

Across the room, someone had placed a strap on around Betsy’s hips and instructed her to fuck Liv in the ass. The couple laughed saying “one bitch in heat is great, but two is simply amazing. Betsy had no choice but to follow their instructions and could not overcome her programming. As Holly and others watched, Betsy mounted Liv from behind causing Liv to howl as she was penetrated. For her part, Betsy seemed to enjoy the momentary dominant position she was in. Of course when she finished and was told to clean the strap on with her tongue, Betsy tried to resist, but again fell victim to her programming. As she sucked on the dildo, she could hear the clicking of phone cameras. Heather knew Campbell was again playing with fire.

Amanda seemed to be smitten with Jan and told Campbell, she would invest if Jan were made available to her for not only this evening, but whenever she called. Nodding his head, it only took a whisper for Campbell to have Jan do Amanda’s bidding. Jan was led to a side room where she had some quality time with Amanda and only returned to the main room when Amanda was satisfied. “Fix your makeup dear,” Heather whispered to Jan. She could definitely detect the scent of arousal coming from Jan, but did not know if it was from Jan, Amanda, or a combination of both. She suspected the later.

Meanwhile, Campbell was toying with Holly having her flash multiple men and women enjoying the evening. Holly could feel eyes boring into her, but the more people stared, the more excited Holly became. That she edged earlier in the day did not help the situation. Campbell mentioned to Heather that “Holly will succumb to her own body’s needs.” As Heather watched, Holly slowly and deliberately flashed a middle aged, but fit, investment banker and his wife. When he called Holly over, she was powerless to resist. When the potential investor asked for Holly to come with him, she readily complied. Heather watched as Holly, the banker and his wife walked into a private room and shut the door behind them.

Holly now acted on her programming. When told to strip, she did, and was soon naked in front of the couple. “She is quite stunning,” Marge Staples said to her husband. Marge continued stating “Campbell may have outdone himself with her training.” For the moment, Marge was giving directions and quickly had Holly pivot to display her body from all sides. “She is so wet,” Marge said, “and her scent already fills the room.” Looking towards her husband, Marge simply asked, “would you like to fuck her?” When he nodded and said “yes,” she smiled. “I am glad you said yes, because we are both going to have fun with her before the sun comes up in the morning.

“Holly, while we get undressed, why don’t you kneel and pleasure yourself, but do not cum.” Marge then added, “I assume Campbell introduced you to edging didnt he?”

Holly nodded her head and could not resist falling to her knees as instructed. As she did, her fingers found her pussy and quickly went to work both penetrating her body and circling her clit. Spreading her legs wider as trained, Holly gave a good show to Marge and her husband.

“Look how wet she is,” Marge whispered, “her pussy glistens in the candlelight.” As those words were spoken, Holly could not suppress a low moan triggering another Marge comment: “and she moans so well.”

Marge’s husband was the first to undress and Holly found herself face to face with his semi hard cock. “Don’t be shy girl, please get him hard with your lips and tongue. No hands are allowed.”

Holly immediately obeyed the command taking the cock into her mouth, thoroughly wetting it, and then sucking it harder and harder as it grew in length. Within minutes, it was fully erect with Holly’s lips locked around its sensitive head.

“Good girl, “ Marge said. “Now let’s get that tongue on my clit so I can catch up.”

Marge reclined on a chair opening her thighs to Holly’s view and tongue. Holly was helpless to overcome her training and as soon as she saw Marge’s glistening pussy, she started drooling. “What an interesting response,” Marge exclaimed as Holly moved closer. The next words out of Marge’s mouth were a simple moan of “aaahhhh.”

Not to be left out of the activities, Marge’s husband positioned himself behind Holly and while she was concentrating on Marge’s pussy and clit, Holly did not realize how open and inviting her own pussy had become. Taking full advantage of Holly’s positioning, Marge’s husband slipped his rigid cock into her warm wetness causing Holly to moan. Of course, she moaned directly onto Marge’s clit causing a chain reaction. Marge and her husband made eye contact and smiled as each used Holly in their own way,

“He is going to cum deeply in you my dear. You will feel his warm seed splash against your womb. I do hope Campbell has you on birth control as my guess is you are extremely fertile.” As Marge spoke those words, her husband felt his balls tighten and his cock pulse. Holly felt his hands grip her thighs tightly and then he exploded filling her pussy with his cum until she felt some drip down her thighs. As he exploded, Holly sucked Marge’s clit firmly between her lips causing Marge to explode. Her sweet juices coated Holly’s lips

“Now you may cum my dear,” Marge said as she reached out to tease Holly’s nipples. As Marge stoked her nipples, Holly’s hands found her own clit swollen and pulsing. It only took a few moments before Holly also exploded and came in a loud rush.

All three individuals collapsed in a heap on the floor. Marge recovered first saying, “we are investing in whatever Campbell is selling.” Holly went to get dressed as Marge and her husband got into their clothes. “Now when you flash us, you will know my husband is deep in you.” As Marge said those words, Holly felt a twinge of excitement as she recalled the moment she felt the cock explode within her body.

Holly finished dressing, fixed her makeup and walked back into the main room where Campbell was busy with the other guests. At the moment, Betsy was being used multiple ways as her pussy and ass were being filled as she also sucked on a hard cock. The Brit’s mind was in overdrive as she hated the humiliation, but was helpless for the moment against Campbell. His control was too good. As Holly watched, Betsy orgasmed triggering the cock in her lips to erupt. She swallowed quickly, but some cum still dripped from the corner of her lips. Pulling his cock away, the guest took it and wiped it clean on Betsy’s face and cheek adding to her humiliation. As he did, the cocks invading her pussy and ass exploded effectively filling all of her holes.

By midnight, guests started to depart. Betsy and Liv were taken back in their rooms and told to clean each other with their tongues. Their night as pets was at an end. Jasmin was again deep in her programming and physical transformation remaining drugged and unable to resist. Holly returned to her room after having sex with multiple men and their dates. She found it impossible to resist anyone’s invitation and was a slave to her own body’s needs. Elisse, Jan and Kelli had all been used in one way or the other by Amanda and all three had multiple deposit of semen in their bodies as testament to their successful programming. Each responded to “Good Girl,” and instructions well. Heather had them sent to their rooms announcing their training as staff members would begin the following morning.

Heather saw Charles enter the room just as she was about to leave. As she said goodnight, Charles got a grin on his face and said “good girl,” adding “the night for us is still young.” Immediately, Heather’s mind fogged and the brilliant surgeon felt herself losing control. The last thing she wanted was to become Campbell’s plaything. “Come with me,” Charles asked, although it was more of a command. Holly wanted to say that she was headed to her room, but could not form the words and found herself following Charles closely.

Charles stopped by the display rack and held out his hand.

“Give me your arm,” he whispered.

“I will do no such thing,” Heather replied. “I have no time for this.”

As she spoke, Heather’s eyes went wide as she realized despite her pronouncements, her left arm was moving towards Campbell’s hand.

When he secured it to a cuff hanging from the overhead rod, Campbell asked for the right hand. Heather watched in horror as her body surrendered her right hand to her colleague.

“How,” Heather stuttered As are arms were secured above her head.

“Oh please,” Campbell mocked her saying, “you are a surgeon, an intelligent woman, and you know the power of the mind. I control your just like I control the others and have for awhile.”

“Why, why are you doing this,” Heather asked.

“Why not,” he replied. “You have a good thing going here. Now that you have Holly under control and with Jan added from HR, I see an endless supply of young women wanting to make their way in the business world”

“This was an experiment, that’s all,” Heather argued as her arms were pulled tighter and higher.

“An experiment for you, a business venture for me. Do you have any idea how much money the investors here tonight paid?” Campbell laughed.

“So this was about money and investors tonight?” Heather almost had tears in her eyes.

“Well that and taking care of Amanda’s problem with Jasmin, but that fit right into what I wanted to do.” Campbell walked over and got a scotch as he enjoyed watching Heather squirm in her short dress.

“Ahh, the fun we shall have.” Campbell grinned letting his eyes inspect Heather as she hung helplessly before him. “First you gave me the Brit for fun, then the others and well, how can I put it to you......and now you.”

“I will not cooperate in any way, this has gone far enough.” Heather looked nervous as she spoke.

“I don’t need your cooperation, I will get it with just a few short words.” He continued, “in fact, you may be my greatest achievement and when I am done draw in more investors than ever. Let’s face it, if I can control and modify you with your intelligence and knowledge of the process, I can do it to anyone.”

With that Holly walked through the side door and was surprised to see her Mistress restrained.

“Ahh Holly, be a good girl and remove your Mistress’ dress from her.” Campbell waited for an answer.

“But sir, her arms are suspended and there is no way to remove the dress.” Holly looked perplexed.

Campbell handed her a pair of garment scissors. “Just cut it away, she will not be needing it anytime soon.”

Holly walked over and followed Campbell’s instructions despite Heather’s pleas to stop. It was clear Campbell’s programming overrode her own with Holly. Heather looked in horror as her dress fell in tatters to the floor.

“And now the bra,” Campbell reminded Holly.

Heather felt the cool air on her nipples as the bra fell away. She was now naked except for her heels which were quickly removed. Campbell delighted himself by taking some pictures.

“Now Holly, why don’t you use your lips and make your Mistress cum.” He then walked over to Heather and whispered “and just for sport, if you can resist for 15 minutes, I will set you free. However, if you orgasm, I will fill your womb with my seed tonight and you will love it and beg for more.” He added, “I do hope you are on the pill as by my calculations, you are especially fertile tonight.”

Heather spat out, “you wouldn’t, not to me.” She added “and yes I am on the pill.”

“Really, are you sure? Campbell mocked her. “Maybe you have been taking a placebo lately. Just something to think about. It would be so easy for Holly to switch out the pills under my direction. You would never know.”

With that, Campbell nodded to Holly who walked forward and knelt between Heather’s legs. The young surgeon braced herself for what was coming next and looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes, she thought, I can do anything for fifteen minutes. Although she thought that she was prepared for the onslaught of pleasure, nothing prepared her for Holly’s skilled tongue. It was as if a lightening bolt flew between Heather’s clit and her brain and she screamed at the sensation. Campbell smiled an all knowing smile, while Heather realized it was going to be a long 15 minutes.

To Be Continued