The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 4

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

“Now Holly, why don’t you use your lips and make your Mistress cum.” He then walked over to Heather and whispered “and just for sport, if you can resist for 15 minutes, I will set you free. However, if you orgasm, I will fill your womb with my seed tonight and you will love it and beg for more.” He added, “I do hope you are on the pill as by my calculations, you are especially fertile tonight.”

Heather spat out, “you wouldn’t, not to me.” She added “and yes I am on the pill.”

“Really, are you sure? Campbell mocked her. “Maybe you have been taking a placebo lately. Just something to think about. It would be so easy for Holly to switch out the pills under my direction. You would never know.”

With that, Campbell nodded to Holly who walked forward and knelt between Heather’s legs. The young surgeon braced herself for what was coming next and looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes, she thought, I can do anything for fifteen minutes. Although she thought that she was prepared for the onslaught of pleasure, nothing prepared her for Holly’s skilled tongue. It was as if a lightening bolt flew between Heather’s clit and her brain and she screamed at the sensation. Campbell smiled an all knowing smile, while Heather realized it was going to be a long 15 minutes.

Heather glared at Campbell and never felt so exposed and vulnerable in her life. Looking down, she saw Holly obediently kneeling between her legs and Heather could feel the young woman’s hands on her thighs as Holly pulled them forward toward her waiting tongue. Heather did not have to look down to see what Holly was doing, she felt it. At that very moment, the woman’s tongue was circling the very tip of Heather’s clit. Each swipe of the tongue made Heather’s stomach muscles tighten and relax. She knew that was not a good sign. As a doctor, she understood the mechanics of arousal and Heather also understood her own body. At the present rate, she wouldn’t last ten minutes much less fifteen.

She looked over to Campbell, who was now smugly sipping another scotch while being entertained by the sight in front of him. He looked over and laughingly said, “three minutes down and twelve more to go.” He added, “but from the glistening of your pussy, your flushed skin, erratic breathing, and hard nipples, I don’t think you’ll last long at all.” At that moment, Holly sucked Heather’s swollen clit between her warm lips trapping it there to a direct tongue massage. Heather’s hips rocked involuntarily as new sensations swept across her body.

“Heather, you are a doctor, surely you recognize all of the signs of your pending defeat.” Campbell mocked her, but Heather knew he was right. Each sweep of Holly’s tongue brought her closer to the edge. Campbell then stunned her by laughingly stating, “hell, I won’t even have to activate the nanotechnology floating in your system to make you cum. I will get to save that for a later date.”

“You bastard,” Heather screamed to which Campbell simply said “they are just my insurance policy if you got close to the fifteen minutes.” For effect, he pulled a remote out of his pocket and waved it at her.

Heather found it almost impossible to concentrate as Holly continued her torment. She knew that she was wet, very wet and that her body was fighting a losing battle. It did not help that Campbell was now whispering from across the room, “give into the pleasure like a good girl.” Each time he did, her mind got a little cloudier and the sensations created by Holly seemed to get stronger.

While Heather rocked back and forth on Holly’s tongue, on a lower floor Betsy had slipped out of her latex suit and was ready to crawl into bed next to Liv. There was a knock on her door and when Betsy opened it, she found a small package and a note from Heather. Inside the package was a small bottle of pills. The note said “he is out of control, take two pills twice and day and you will know what to do.” Betsy immediately took two pills and hid the rest.

At the nine minute mark, Heather was a wreck. She was literally writhing in her restraints finding it almost I possible to talk. “Such a gallant fight Heather, but too bad it is over.” Unseen by Heather an attendant had walked behind her and placed a small anal plug in Holly’s hand. Now as Holly’s lips devoured Heather’s swollen clit, her hand pressed the anal plug home. For the first time in her life, Heather’s ass was penetrated. The shock of penetration was all it took to send Heather over the edge and she both screamed and came flooding Holly’s lips with her juices.

“My god, you always amaze me. I would have never taken you for a squirter.” Campbell looked up at Heather grinning. “You lose, I win, and now I will collect my prize.”

Campbell lowered Heather’s arms from the bar and undid her cuffs. As he did, a whisper of “good girls obey” placed Heather in a complacent mood. Campbell dismissed Holly and then slowly walked around Heather examining his prize.

“I must admit, seeing you like this gets my cock stirring.” Campbell grinned as he made the statement. He continued admitting “I have been thinking of this all evening. You looked so tantalizing in that dress especially after you removed your panty.”

Campbell took Heather’s arm and led her down the hallway. She knew exactly where they were going, but could not resist. For the moment, her body and mind followed Campbell’s instructions. Entering a room on the left side of the hallway, Campbell said softly, “I am sure you recognize this room. Many including you have used it as a playroom. I guess you never thought you would be the toy.” Campbell led Heather over to the breeding bench and simply said “time to get on.” Heather could not stop her feet from moving forward and quickly found her hands and ankles restrained on the device. She lay there face down quietly as Campbell removed his clothes. She knew what was coming. What Campbell did not see were the other sets of eyes watching from small hiding places he was unfamiliar with at the estate. The staff was shocked by what was about to happen to their Mistress.

As Campbell walked towards Heather, he again remarked, “

“what a beautiful view.” Your ass looks just perfect and let’s just say your pussy glistening from behind is magnificent. I don’t know if you can feel it, but the bench forces your pussy to open like a flower and right now it is open and waiting for me.”

Heather knew he was right, as she was secured to the bench, she could feel her body being forced open by the device and knew he could see how wet she was while he was undressing. Heather was frustrated by her false wetness. Heather’s body was betraying her in front of Campbell, but there was nothing she could do about it.

And then she heard his footsteps getting closer and closer as he approached her from behind. She sensed his presence before she felt him. Campbell moved slowly savoring the moment. Heather jumped slightly when Campbell touched her hip as she knew the next thing she would feel was his cock. She was not wrong. Almost immediately, she felt the tip of Campbell’s cock resting against her pussy lips. She wanted to close herself to him, but could not. In fact, Campbell moved forward and whispered in her ear, “ You will press back on my penetration and ask for me deeper and harder.” He added, “Now obey like a good girl.”

Heather immediately moved her hips to attempt to press back on the hard cock about to penetrate her body. The movement was hopeless, but Campbell loved the entire time and feel. When he finally pressed his hips forward, Heather could feel his cock slowly claim her body, inch by inch, until Campbell’s cock head was deep and pressing against Heather’s womb. An unwanted moan escaped her lips as her pussy tightened against the invading cock. Campbell fell into a rhythm and true to his word, Heather began enjoying what he was doing to her. She knew this was his programming.

When the phrase “OMG fuck me harder” fell from her embarrassed lips, Heather knew she was defeated. Campbell smiled as she spoke the words and immediately picked up the pace. He could not believe how tight and wet his colleague was at the moment. He also knew he would not last much longer. When he felt his balls tighten, he grabbed Heather’s hips and pressed his cock in as far as he could and then he exploded. Shot after shot to semen left his body for hers as he kept his cock deep within her body. He was amazed that she remained tight, squeezing him throughout the entire process. Finally, with a plopping sound, he pulled his cock from the surgeon.

He looked down at Heather. She was totally defeated, under his control and would assist him in making a fortune. He took his hand and smacked her ass, leaving a small red mark. Walking around the bench to where her head was positioned facing forward, he saw a small tear running down Heather’s cheek.

“Now, now, no need to get emotional. Afterall, you loved it and I will have the tape to prove it. I think the phrase “OMG fuck me harder,” will convince anyone you were a willing participant.” With that, he laid his semi hard cock near her lips. Heather could still see the sheen and wetness from their sex coating it.

“Be a good girl and clean me.” Heather wanted to scream, but could do nothing to stop her lips and tongue from engulfing his cock slowly licking and cleaning

Campbell until he started to get hard again.

“Once a day should be enough for you for awhile.” Campbell laughed. He patted her back, given your health and presumed fertility, it should not take too many sessions before you are pregnant with our first child.”

Heather heard the words he spoke, but could do nothing in her present state. When Campbell whispered “forget all that happened here tonight, return to your room and go to bed. You will only remember how successful our party was tonight.” Heather nodded her head and released, walked slowly back to her room where she got into bed naked and slept the remained of the night away.

In the morning, Heather woke with no memories of what Campbell did to her at the end of the previous evening. Getting up to shower, Heather noticed she was still wet between her thighs. She immediately thought ‘I must have really had a good time at the party’ to still be wet. Dressing in a casual skirt and blouse for breakfast, she met Campbell in the dining room.

“A successful party last night,” Heather commented.

“Successful in many ways. It held many surprises,” Campbell commented knowing Heather did not truly comprehend all of the surprises he was talking about. After breakfast, Campbell insisted that they check on the new women staying at her estate. Holly accompanied them as they went to the floor where Jasmin was being kept. The changes in her were even more dramatic then those presented the previous evening. She now totally had the look of a young Chinese woman about 18-19 years of age. The attendant stated that programming was going as planned and should be complete within 48 hours.

Campbell told the attendant, “get the tattoo artist in here. I want the word submissive inked in Chinese characters down her spine.”

The attendant nodded.

“Amanda will be pleased,” Campbell laughed. They then headed to check on Jan, Kelli and Elisse.

All three women were deep in programming. “Remember, all except Elisse go back to work tomorrow,” Campbell said. “Elisse will remain here with us for some more intense training and physical modifications.”

Campbell looked at Heather, I am not sure how much longer Jan will be with your company. Amanda took a shine to her and I think she would like her to run her boutique in the long term and be a Pet by night.” He added, “we don’t want her to leave HR just yet as she can recruit a nice supply of recent college graduates for my new business.”

Heather said nothing and just stood there shocked by what she was hearing. She was further shocked when told an investor was dropping by tomorrow night to discuss future funding. “I need everything to go well,” Campbell commented.

Heather just nodded her head before accompanying Campbell to check on Liv and Betsy. As they walked down the hallway, Campbell had Heather walk in front of him so that he could admire the sway of her hips from behind. Both Heather and Holly knew what he was doing, but neither said a word.

Walking in on Betsy and Liv, Campbell was pleased to see both were in the middle of their morning exercise. As he watched, Each was sucking hard of a dildo, while another one slowly fucked them both in the ass.

“How long has this been going on,” Campbell asked an attendant.

“About 20 minutes,” was the response.

“Let’s ensure any penetration, either anal or vaginal is only from behind. I want to reinforce their animal and pet nature.” Campbell looked to Heather and caught her examining Betsy with her eyes.

“Your old friend is going deeper and deeper under my control,” Campbell spoke and seemed proud of himself. “When you trained her, it was almost like playtime and fun. My guess is she is not having much fun now.”

Heather nodded, but said no more. She saw the package left the previous evening was gone. All she could hope is that it got into Betsy’s hands. As Heather watched, Campbell had Betsy crawl to Liv and while Liv continued to suck on the dildo, he had Betsy use her tongue and rim Liv’s ass.

Campbell laughed as he watched. “I read some of her work and it seems she had some of her characters do the same in her writings. My guess is she never thought she would get to experience the fiction in the real world.” As Heather watched, she saw the tip of Betsy’s tongue disappear inside of Liv’s rosebud and saw the look of pleasure on Liv’s face. She looked away before she saw anymore.

Campbell laughed as they got ready to leave. “I have a Mastiff and a Great Dane ordered for these two. Their next set of programming will leave them drooling for the dogs as true bitches in heat”

Returning to the main living area, Campbell made a drink for himself and another for Heather. As he did the night before, he doctored Heather’s drink with a special concoction of drugs. Holly saw what he was doing but could say nothing. It was even made worse for Holly as she was made to serve the drink to her Mistress as Heather and Campbell took a seat on the sun porch.

Once Holly handed the drink to Heather, she knelt at her feet as she was prone to do and began massaging her Mistress. Heather looked down and smiled as she sipped her drink. “You do that so well, my dear, your touch is wonderful.” Campbell’s cock twitched as she watched Holly’s hands on Heather. ‘She is just getting her warmed up for me,’ was the thought running through his mind as he watched the leg massage.

Heather knew something was wrong as she felt a relaxing fog settle over her mind. She looked at Campbell trying to say something, but was hushed by his voice as he simply whispered, “be a good girl and relax.” Heather immediately fell back into her chair and as she did, her legs fell open.

“Holly, please remove your Mistress’ panty and hand it to me. Then provide the pleasure she needs to get her ready for me this evening.” Holly looked up nodding at Campbell as he spoke. As she did, her hands reached up under Heather’s skirt where she quickly found her damp panties. Hooking her fingers under the waist, Holly slowly peeled them over her Mistress’ hips before removing them and handing them to Campbell. As Holly watched, Campbell held them to his nose and inhaled deeply saying, “there is nothing quite like Heather’s scent of arousal. Campbell then held the panty under Holly’s nose making her deeply inhale the scent produced by the surgeon.

As Holly inhaled, her fingers moved up Heather’s thigh and began caressing Heather’s pussy in a slow dance up one side and down the other. Kneeling, Holly could see Heather’s breathing increase letting her know the touches were having the intended effect. Treating herself, Holly took off Heather’s heels and quickly impaled herself on Her Mistress’ big toe quickly grinding her pussy against it. “Good girl,” Campbell said as he watched the events unfold.

Twenty minutes later and after Holly orgasmed two times riding on the toes, Campbell stopped the action and had Holly take her Mistress back to her room. “Keep her aroused for me, but on the edge. I don’t want her to cum yet.” Campbell issued the instructions and smiled as he watched the two women walk away.

Finishing his drink, Campbell looked around thinking it could not get better. He had a beautiful and talented surgeon under his control who would soon carry his child. He had an increasingly beautiful staff and the ability to recruit as many women as he wanted and he had investors standing in line to try out his techniques. He had to laugh as it could not be better.

Walking down the hallway to Heather’s room, he felt his cock begin to stir. Despite all of the temptations, he had not played with any of the estates toys today. He was saving it all for Heather. Fucking her, he mused, was going to be a nightly tradition until she was pregnant. He smiled thinking of the beautiful surgeon dutifully taking her daily birth control thinking she was protected. If she only knew she was taking a placebo offering zero protection

Entering Heather’s room, Campbell smiled. Holly had positioned her Mistress over her face to the point where Heather was riding Holly’s lips. It was clear Holly had her on the edge. When Holly heard Campbell slip out of his clothes, she moved Heather into a “69” position with Heather positioned over Holly. Heather could feel Holly’s tongue circling her clit and her own hips pressing closer to Holly’s lips. She could not control her reactions, nor did she try.

Campbell loved what he saw. He was going to enter Heather from behind with Holly still under her. He would fuck her pussy, while Holly played with her clit. Heather would cum hard drawing his seed even deeper into her body. Any droplets dripping out, would be captured by Holly’s lips.

Heather did not sense Campbell behind her until she felt the head of his cock press against her pussy lips. She was so turned on by Holly, her body took over and she instinctively pressed back forcing Campbell’s cock into her body. Campbell felt the young surgeon open for him; Heather,also felt her body open allowing a fullness to invade her as she tightened her pelvic muscles increasing the pleasure for both of them.

As Heather gripped Campbell’s cock within her body, he gripped Heather’s hips for leverage as his thrusts deepened the penetration. Within seconds, the tip of his cock was touching Heather’s womb and both moaned loudly. Under Heather, Holly now sucked on the swollen clit causing Heather to scream loudly. Campbell increased his tempo and felt his balls tighten and throb. He knew he was close.

Heather was lost in a fog of pleasure. Campbell was filling her, Holly was latched onto her clit. Her world exploded in a wave of orgasm and as she did, Campbell came too filling her pussy with his hot, sticky seed. What did not splash against her womb slowly dripped from her pussy and into Holly’s waiting lips. Everyone was satisfied.

When Campbell pulled away from Heather, he repeated his instructions from the previous night. Heather was to sleep in the nude with Holly at her side. Both would forget about Campbell fucking Heather. He then left the room as Holly prepared her Mistress for bed. She did not brush her teeth as she now had a taste for Campbell’s cum mixed with Heather’s juices.

One floor down, Betsy took her second set of two pills for the day. She did not know why, but she knew Heather wanted her to take them and hide the remainder. She finished hiding the pills and climbed into bed snuggling into Liv’s ass as Liv snuggled into hers. As they fell asleep, Betsy’s tongue was mirroring Liv’s teasing the rim of her partner’s ass. Both pets grew wet and their scents filled the air, but neither could take it any further. As they fell asleep, a delivery truck offloaded two large dog crates. Campbell was notified the Mastiff and Great Dane were on the premises.