The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 5

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

One floor down, Betsy took her second set of two pills for the day. She did not know why, but she knew Heather wanted her to take them and hide the remainder. She finished hiding the pills and climbed into bed snuggling into Liv’s ass as Liv snuggled into hers. As they fell asleep, Betsy’s tongue was mirroring Liv’s teasing the rim of her partner’s ass. Both pets grew wet and their scents filled the air, but neither could take it any further. As they fell asleep, a delivery truck offloaded two large dog crates. Campbell was notified the Mastiff and Great Dane were on the premises.

Monday morning dawned bright and Heather had two surgeries scheduled. She got up, showered and was dressed prior to 6am. Holly was also dressing for work pleased that her Mistress was so happy this morning. She dressed as programmed and without a panty and with an anal plug. Looking like a sexy, professional, she presented herself to Heather who approved. Prior to departing for the hospital, Heather gave Holly a deep kiss and whispered in her ear, “do not forget to edge for me every two hours.” Holly nodded as she felt herself grow wet all before 7am.

Campbell remained at the estate as he had arranged for a few days off. He wanted time away from Heather’s eyes to refocus and concentrate the programming of their guests. After breakfast, he headed down a level to check in on Jasmin as he knew Amanda would be calling soon. Before he did however, he checked in on Holly who had just walked into her downtown office. With a few words spoken over the phone, Holly was quickly under his control.

“Tonight, when you get home, you will drug Heather’s drink as I instructed you. Once she is agreeable, you will massage her as always, but his time, you will edge her over and over.” Holly’s head nodded.

“The thought of edging Heather turns you on Holly; in fact, it really turns you on.” As Campbell spoke the words, Holly felt herself grow wet. “When she has edged enough, you will strip her for me and position yourself as last night while I penetrate your Mistress from behind.” He added, “you remember last night don’t you?”

Holly nodded and simply said “yes.”

“Good,” Campbell said, “when you edge yourself today, you will replay last night in your mind.”

Pausing for a second, he added, “if you are a good girl, maybe you will get to taste her juice and my cum again.” As he spoke those words, Campbell laughed.

Also, he softly spoke, “make sure Jan pleasures you today in your office as she needs to be ready for Amanda.” Concluding, Campbell reminded her “remember you also need to agree on at least three candidates to interview to replace Kelli. We need to keep new faces at the estate.” Holly nodded.

As she got up from her desk and walked to get coffee, Holly could feel her wetness grow. She not only had Heather, but now Campbell playing with her mind and emotions.

Heading down a floor to see Jasmin’s progress, Campbell thought for a moment about Heather. He wondered how she was doing in surgery this morning and smiled that such a smart and gifted surgeon was now under his control and soon would be the mother of his child. As he thought about what had transpired, Campbell felt his cock stir, but quickly regained control. There would be no playtime today. Everything his body produced would be saved his next encounter with Heather.

Jasmin looked perfectly transformed when he looked down on her. An attendant handed him a chart and he checked progress against what Amanda wanted. As he did, he smiled. She was now Chinese with some special modifications. Both her breasts and hips were larger than traditional Chinese women, but they were not extreme and still fit her petite frame. Her face was doll like and pale. Her lips were pillow like. When Jasmin tried to talk, she spoke only broken English with a heavy accent. When addressed in Mandarin, she replied perfectly.

“Her intellect has been reduced appreciably and she has been given submissive tendencies,” the attendant reported. “She is currently being programmed on the appropriate pleasure techniques Miss Amanda requested.”

Campbell could not resist and looking down at the nude young woman simply said, “Jasmin, pleasure yourself, but do not cum.” The university student immediately began stroking herself finding both her clit and nipples larger and extremely sensitive. “Remember,” Campbell laughed, “touch, but do not cum.” In the corner of her eyes, Campbell could detect a small tear. He mentioned, “Amanda wanted her to remember her old self as she was changed. That is a key part of her punishment.” Jasmin could only look up at the mirror suspended over her bed and watch her reflection as she slowly seduced her own psyche and body. As he turned to leave, Campbell heard the soft moans begin to flow from Jasmin’s lips.

Moving to where Betsy and Liv were housed, Campbell walked in on a rather intense training session. Liv was tied to a low sitting pommel horse while Betsy, again wrapped tightly in black latex, stood next to her, rapidly spanking the woman with a crop. Across the room, Campbell spied Kelli, nude and touching herself as she watched the display. “I see young Kelli is corrupting well,” Campbell remarked.

“The young ones always do,” an attendant remarked. She then pointed to Betsy, “but she was already corrupted before we got her.”

Campbell laughed, looking at the Brit seemingly enjoying herself as she flogged the helpless Liv. Each time the crop hit Liv’s naked flesh, a look of pleasure washed over Betsy’s exposed flesh. “Good girl,” Campbell laughed, “hit her harder. Liv is a pain slut.” He then added, “the harder you hit her, the more the new dildo and anal plug will move around in you and we both know you love the new size.”

Campbell watched as Betsy blushed. Her body was not quite accustomed to the new larger devices filling her pussy and ass and any and every movement caused unsuspecting pleasure. He looked at the attendant.

“Did you use the new compounded lubricant on the devices this morning?” Campbell had a pharmacologist friend compound a lubricant with a combination of drugs and herbs designed to keep Betsy aroused and willing to experiment.

“Yes sir, insertion was made 45 minutes ago.” The attendant looked to Campbell for instruction.

“Good, use it daily on her. You should begin seeing the effects soon.” As he watched, Liv had a small orgasm from the spanking. “She really has taken to the new programming,” Campbell laughed. He added, “the nannos should start increasing her breast size again in short order.”

“When an attendant asked about the arrival of the dogs, Campbell paused for a second. “Please use a suppository in her vagina each morning and evening. It will enhance her scent.” He then surmised, “my guess is she will be ready to demonstrate her bitch in heat mode for real within a few days.”

“And her,” the attendant pointed towards Betsy. “Not yet,” Campbell said. “I want her to witness what happens to Liv and realize that she is next and can do nothing about it.” He laughed, “she always wrote about these things happening to people, now she will get to experience a similar fate.” He added while looking at Betsy, “however, unlike in your stories their is no rescue, reversal of fortune, or savior.”

As Heather was finishing up her first surgery, Amanda arrived at the estate to check on Jasmin. Campbell was pleased to show off his work and Amanda was impressed.

“And she knows what is happening to her doesn’t she?” Amanda asked the question almost knowing the answer.

“Of course,” Campbell answered, “those were your instructions.” He looked to Amanda and whispered, “would you like to try her out?”

“Can I,”. Amanda asked.

“Of course, she will do your bidding.” Campbell led Amanda to a chair. “Get comfortable.”

Amanda looked to Jasmin, who was wrapped in a silk oriental robe and said, “well dear, let’s see what you have, undress for me.” Jasmin immediately undid the sash holding the robe closed and allowed it to drop to the floor. She stood naked and when Amanda asked her to turn for inspection, she did.

“The tattoos look great on her spine, and her other changes are perfect.” Amanda looked to Jasmin and quickly said, “do you understand me?”

Jasmin nodded and simply said “plz” much to Amanda’s delight.

“Now Jasmin, Get over here and let’s see how talented your tongue is”. Amanda stood, slipped off her thong, sat back down, and spread her legs. She smiled as Jasmin understood and was quickly kneeling between Armand’s legs pleasuring her pussy while playing with her own clit. Amanda shut her eyes in pleasure and soon was flooding Jasmin’s lips with her own juices. When she came, Amanda exclaimed, “oh you dear, talented Chinese slut.” Again, a tear rolled down Jasmin’s cheek. Amanda recovering and seeing the tears laughed, “ welcome to your new world.”

Amanda fixed her clothing and told Campbell she would be by to pick up Jasmin later in the week. She then added, “and we still need to discuss Jan. I found her talented in many ways and so submissive after your training.”

Campbell nodded, “maybe we can work something out, if you can help me with Heather.”

Amanda looked at him intrigued. “Heather?”

Campbell then laid out his plans for Heather to his friend and client. Amanda smiled and laughed, “and she suspects nothing?”

“Not a thing,” Campbell answered.

“I may have to carry a line of designer maternity clothes in the boutique just for her,” Amanda chuckled and looked to Campbell. “You are a devil.” As she left, Campbell said “you can try Jan tonight. I will send her by.”

Meanwhile, an unsuspecting Betsy was falling under the influence of the drugs inserted via suppository earlier in the morning. Just as her head started to clear via the pills provided by Heather, the new drug was introduced by Campbell. At the moment, Betsy’s libido was spiking and her body was in a high state of arousal. The attendant reported this to Campbell who laughed and said secure her to a bed. I want to see just how desperate she gets when she is not allowed to touch. Fifteen minutes later, Betsy was secured to her bed naked and aroused.

At work, Jan walked into Holly’s office on multiple occasions and quickly knelt between her boss’ legs to pleasure Holly. Being head of HR was not on Jan’s mind anymore, pleasing others: Holly, Amanda, Heather and even Campbell was all that mattered. Holly stood no chance against Jan’s talented tongue. All she could do was lean back, shut her eyes and enjoy the sensations created by the HR Director’s talented tongue. Jan continued until she sensed Holly was on the edge of orgasm and then surprisingly stopped. She looked up and saw frustration in Holly’s face, so she started again, only to stop before Holly came. This happened multiple times until Holly’s phone rang. Answering it, with Jan still between her legs, Holly heard Campbell’s voice: “You will not cum until you have your Mistress in a sexual frenzy this evening.”

Kelli remained at the estate and was undergoing training to be submissive to both Holly and Heather. Campbell enjoyed giving her some of her memory back and smiled as Kelli begged to be set free and returned to the city.

“Please, just let me go and I won’t tell anyone about this at all,” Kelli begged adding, “I just wanted to learn about business.”

Campbell was unmoved and toyed with her. “Well, you wanted to learn by being Holly’s assistant and so you shall be. You will be like her in every way.”

“Strip and kneel,” Campbell said as he watched the young woman try and fight his command. Although she said “no,” her body responded and she was soon naked and kneeling on the floor.

“Beautiful,” Campbell said. “If I wasn’t saving myself for Heather, I would fill your pussy right now, but alas I cannot.” He added, why don’t you play with yourself, but you will find it impossible to cum.”

With those words and with tears rolling down her cheeks, Kelli began touching herself much to Campbell’s amusement. Within 10 minutes, she was aroused, but true to Campbell’s warning, the young woman could not cum. She became increasingly frustrated and soon begged for release.

“You will not be satisfied until I find something degrading and worthy for you to accomplish. You will see once and for all, how much control I have over you.”

Kelli sobbed as her fingers continued to work her body.

Campbell smiled now having both Betsy and Kelli working into a frenzy. Once he added Holly, he was sure Heather would not stand a chance once she returned home.

That evening, when Holly returned to the estate, she immediately went to her room and changed into her latex maid’s outfit complete with anal and pussy plugs. She checked her makeup and then walked into the study to find Campbell sitting with Kelli at his feet.

“Good of you to join us, your assistant Kelli has been entertaining me with her sexual frustration for a good part of the afternoon.” Holly looked at Kelli who was slowly fingering herself, moaning but showing clear frustration, a look that Holly knew well. “Like you, she cannot cum until Heather is in a heated frenzy.”

“Holly please help me,” Kelli whimpered.

Holly did not answer as she knew she could do nothing to help her assistant.

Looking at Holly, Campbell added, “both Kelli and Betsy benefited from a new drug embedded in a suppository given to them this morning.” Campbell held up the drugged inserts as he spoke. “Do you want one?”

Holly shook her head no as she was already on edge from Jan’s ministrations.

“By the way, Jan is with Amanda for the evening and I am sure Amanda is training her as I gave her all of Jan’s trigger phrases today.” Looking directly at Holly, Campbell asked, “did Jan provide you pleasure today.”

Holly blushed red recalling Jan under her desk and was determined not to answer Campbell, but then remembered his phone call and text messages. Campbell had directed all of Jan’s actions. Holly felt her head nodding and a quick “yes” came out of her mouth.

“Good girl,” Campbell added causing Holly’s nipples to harden and pussy to throb.

As Holly began throbbing, Heather got home from the hospital exhausted from two surgeries. She immediately went to change giving Holly time to mix her drink which included Campbell’s additives. He handed Kelli some new foot cream. “Use this on her, it contains some of the same drug both you and Betsy were exposed to today via suppository.” What he did not mention is both Holly and Kelli would adsorb the same drug through their skin as they massaged Heather’s feet and legs. Campbell smiled realizing the regime had also reduced the girl’s reasoning power.

Heather walked into the room in a simple sleeveless linen dress that hung beautifully from her body. Holly handed her a drink and then complimented her on her look. Heather nodded, sat down and looking at Campbell nodded before asking smartly, “and what trouble have you gotten into today.”

As he conversed with Heather, both Holly and Kelli began massaging Heather’s feet and legs. Each stroke and rub seemed to relax the young doctor even more. Not only that, Campbell could see the continued look of arousal wash over the two women massaging Heather’s legs. Because Heather could not recall the previous evening’s events, she did not realize that her sipping the drink was a repeat of the that evening. Within minutes, she started feeling incredibly relaxed and sank into the chair as a fog was enveloping her mind. By the time she realized Campbell was up to his old tricks, it was too late as her body surrendered to the drugs.

“That’s it my Dear, just relax. I have plans for you tonight.” Campbell sipped his drink as he watched Holly and Kelli move slowly becoming more aroused as their bodies adsorbed the drugs in the cream’s formula. Heather went to say something, but her mouth could not seem to work. All that came out of it was a soft sigh followed by a light moan as the feeling of four hands massaging her legs higher and higher intensified.

Campbell looked at Holly and Kelli nodding and said, “you know what you have to do if you want relief.” Both were aching and in need of sexual release. Their ache intensified as their hands moved higher and exposed Heather’s bare pussy. It glistened towards both of them. Without saying a word, both stood, helped Heather to her feet and walked her back to her bedroom where Betsy was waiting. Betsy was in heat and had an animal-like need for release. At the moment, Heather was not a friend, but a means to get to an end.

Removing Heather’s dress and laying her naked on the bed, all three women were soon stimulating the young surgeon’s body. Heather lay in a fog of pleasure and intense sensations. Her hips began movingon their own. The moans she heard were her own and teasing tongues seemed to be everywhere. When Heather approached orgasm, the sensations immediately stopped. Over and over the cycle repeated itself until Heather was just moaning “noooo, let me cum.”

All three women teasing Heather turned their head when Campbell entered the room. He was naked and hard. Looking at Heather, he said “put her on her hands and knees and then the three of you can pleasure each other.” Quickly, the women repositioned Heather on the bed before moving to the side and becoming a mass of flesh, fingers and tongues. Their moans soon filled the room.

Campbell was amused at how well his plan had come to fruition. Heather was basically begging for release and when he positioned his cock near her pussy, she instinctively rocked her hips back impaling herself on his hardness. “OMG, Yes,” she yelled as once again, Campbell filled her. Unlike previous nights, this time he did not last long as Heather exploded quickly and as she did, her pussy began milking Campbell’s cock pushing him over the edge. Campbellagain shot stream after stream of warm semen into her pussy where it splashed against Heather’s womb. Campbell did not move until he was finished and then pulled out with a distinct popping sound.

Looking down at the surgeon he laughed, “it should not be long now.” Turning to the three women laying in a heap after orgasming together, he commanded, “clean her up and put her to bed and then go back to your rooms.”

To Be Continued