The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 6

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

Campbell was amused at how well his plan had come to fruition. Heather was basically begging for release and when he positioned his cock near her pussy, she instinctively rocked her hips back impaling herself on his hardness. “OMG, Yes,” she yelled as once again, Campbell filled her. Unlike previous nights, this time he did not last long as Heather exploded quickly and as she did, her pussy began milking Campbell’s cock pushing him over the edge. Campbell again shot stream after stream of warm semen into her pussy where it splashed against Heather’s womb. Campbell did not move until he was finished and then pulled out with a distinct popping sound. Before he did, he spoke a trigger phrase into Heather’s ear whispering, “you will not remember anything that happened here, just we had a good drink, conversation and dinner.” Heather nodded as Holly, Betsy and Kelli looked at one another.

As he got up, Campbell looked down one more time at the surgeon and laughed, “it should not be long now.” Turning to the three women laying in a heap after orgasming together, he commanded, “clean her up and put her to bed and then go back to your rooms.”

When they got to Heather’s room, Holly told the others that she would get her Mistress to bed. Betsy nodded and went into her room where Liv was waiting, while Kelli returned to an empty room as Jan was away with Amanda.

Heather, still under the influence of the drugs, was compliant and agreeable making it easy for Holly to get her now wrinkled linen dress off. She folded it, noticed a cum stain and then put it into a bin for dry cleaning. She then washed and dressed Heather for bed. For a brief moment as Holly admired Heather’s nakedness, she considered using her tongue to clean and taste the combined juices flowing from Heather’s body, but decided against it as Campbell might get mad. Instead, she put Heather into bed and turned out the light while staring at her. “She does not deserve what is happening to her,” Holly whispered, but knew she was helpless to change Heather’s fate. “This was supposed to be fun,” she whispered, “there is no joy in what he is doing to us.” She then drifted off to sleep.

Across the hall, Betsy was now wearing a double dildo and fucking Liv deeply in the ass. Each thrust of her hips made Liv howl and drove Betsy’s end of the dildo deeper within her own body. Liv got off on the fullness and pain and was soon orgasming as was Betsy, still aroused from the evening’s earlier events. “Good girl,” Betsy said scratching Liv’s ears like she would a pet dog. She felt sorry for Holly’s old assistant who was collateral damage early on, but there was nothing Betsy could do to help her at this point. She knew the two dogs being held in the kennel were meant for both of them, but Liv was first and she needed to keep it that way until she could get out of this mess. “At least,” Betsy whispered, “I now know what is going on.”

Down the hall, Campbell was talking to Amanda about her training session with Jan and the delivery of Jasmin to Amanda’s Boutique. If he knew the thoughts running through Betsy’s head, he would have been terrified. As Heather warned him and knowing her friend well, he was ‘playing with fire.’

In the morning, Heather and Holly dressed for work as if nothing had happened the previous evening. As they dressed, across the hall, Betsy retrieved the pills she had expertly hid, and took two as directed. She had no idea what they were doing to her, but she did know one thing: follow Heather’s instructions.

As Holly was dressing, she saw her Mistresses eyes on her and inquired “what?”

“I was thinking of getting you inked with the word “submissive” running down your spine. In fact, maybe it should say “my submissive.” Holly blushed at the thought and the blush reddened when Heather said “and we will have to get some backless dresses to properly display you.” Heather smiled walked over and kissed the bare skin of Holly’s back. “You are mine,” she whispered causing a sharp burst of arousal to shoot through Holly. In her mind Holly wanted to blurt out what was happening to Heather, but she could not. Campbell’s programming was too strong.

Tuesday unfolded just like Monday, as did the rest of the week. Heather would go to work ignorant of what Campbell was doing only to return each evening and fall under his spell. Night after night Holly, Betsy, and Kelli would massage and relax their Mistress until she was almost moaning with arousal. Under Campbell’s direction, each night got more erotic than the last. And each night, Campbell had sex with the beautiful surgeon. By the end of week two, it was a routine, but each day, Betsy was beginning to think more clearly. She actually smiled one day as the thought of “thank god for Heather,” raced across her mind. Each evening, the body cream infused with drugs would capture her, but in a lesser and lesser fashion.

Of course, Betsy was smart enough to not change her behavior in any way avoiding raising suspicion on Campbell’s part. As her thoughts grew clearer, she began thinking of revenge and revenge was something Betsy loved.

In the fourth week, Holly grew concerned when she woke up to the sound of Heather being sick in the bathroom.

“It must be something I ate,” she said quickly, but Holly feared the worst. She of course could not say anything.

“I have surgery this morning,” Heather lamented, “otherwise I would stay home.”

“How long have you been feeling this way” Holly asked innocently.

“About a week,” Heather said. “I hope I am not coming down with something as I have been tired too, but I attribute that to work.”

Holly nodded and when Heather was feeling a little better helped her get dressed for work. Heather hugged her submissive wishing her a good day and asked as she walked to the door if Holly had found a replacement for Jan.

“I might have,” Holly answered, “there is a woman I am interviewing today named Sara who has an impressive resume. She is about 27 and experienced.”

“Well, good luck,” and with that, Heather walked out to her car.

Holly got ready for work and was about to leave when Campbell walked in.

“Leaving already,” he asked.

“Yes,” Holly nodded and tried to walk around him, but he blocked her way. Smiling, he opened his robe and said simply, “it has been awhile.”

“Really,” Holly answered. “I have a business to run least you forget.”

Campbell’s eyes flashed for a minute. “I will have to talk to Heather about you, it seems she has not beaten the insolence out of you yet.” With that he whispered a trigger phrase and as Holly tried to say “no,” she felt herself fall to her knees. She immediately found herself at eye level with Campbell’s hard cock.

“Suck,” he said and she did. Despite all her efforts, Holly could not stop her mouth from opening or her lips from surrounding Campbell’s cock. She looked up and saw him smile as she felt his cock throb. As he fucked her mouth, Holly knew he would not last long.

“Don’t spill a drop,” he grunted as Holly felt stream after stream of cum splash against the back of her throat. He then pulled his cock out and wiped it against her cheek. Whispering another phrase, he asked, “now tell me about your mistress. Unable to resist, Holly told him of the nausea and exhaustion and her suspicions.

Campbell smiled, “sounds pregnant to me,” he laughed.

“You will tell her nothing and if she gets suspicious, you will dismiss her concerns as a flu or something.” He added, “I will trance her tonight and eliminate the thought of pregnancy from her mind and you will help by drugging her drink with a double dose for effect this evening.”

Holly wanted to say no, but just nodded her head yes.

“Go and clean your face and get to work,” Campbell laughed. “If you see Betsy, tell her it is her turn tomorrow.”

As Holly Left, the phone rang. It was Amanda calling Campbell to rave about Jasmin and Jan. “Jasmin is so submissive and so good for business. She is the perfect human mannequin. With the right phrase, she can pose for hours even in the nude or in sexy lingerie. The customers love it.”

“And how is Jan,” he asked.

“She warms my bed and like Liv is somewhat of a pain freak.” Amanda laughed, “I take all of my frustrations out on her and she cums. I love it.”

“Well, Heather might be pregnant,” Campbell revealed. I will make sure she does not connect her symptoms with pregnancy at this point. By the time she shows, she will be mine in all ways.”

When Amanda ended the call, she walked to the center of her shop where Jasmin was standing. Handing her some sensual lingerie, she simply said “dress in these and wear heels.” Fifteen minutes later, Jasmin was displayed as an unmoving human mannequin the centerpiece of Amanda’s Lingerie Display and Party. Walking over to Jan, who was greeting attendees, Amanda handed her a box and said “go to the office and wear this.”

Jan nodded and reaching the office, she opened the box. It contained the largest anal plug she had ever seen. Applying some lube, she dutifully raised her skirt and slowly pushed it in. The pain was sharp, but sweet and Jan felt herself grow wet. When her body accepted the plug, her gait changed as walking intensified the feeling. Amanda immediately noticed as her new assistant approached her.

“Feeling rather full, aren’t we?” Amanda smiled at her remark.

Jan just blushed with every movement reinforcing the feelings and her submission.

When Heather returned from work that evening, Holly tried to give her a drink, but Heather refused. “I still don’t feel right,” she said as she looked to Campbell. Holly also looked is way unsure of what to do. Campbell walked over to Heather and gave her a big hug. As he did, Holly noticed he whispered something into her ears. Immediately, Holly noticed a confused look in her Mistress’ eyes and then Heather simply said, “on second thought, I will have that drink my dear.”

Holly handed Heather the drink and watched her mistress sip knowing the drugs were now flowing into her system. It did not take long for Holly to see a change come over Heather as the chemicals played with her brain. Campbell watched and smiled realizing the double dose would have her extremely compliant and obedient.

Sitting, Heather put her feet in the now kneeling Holly’s lap and watched as her nightly foot massage started. As Heather was massaged, Campbell spoke to her in soft words eliminating any concerns she may have had about her morning sickness, tiredness or any other bodily changes that were to take place in the first trimester. He even told her that her breasts may seem a little sensitive and grow some, but that she would love that and find it erotic. “Nipple massage,” he told her, “will be one of your favorite activities.”

Campbell watched as Holly listened and with another set of trigger words, Holly was in a trace. “You will find massaging your Mistresses breasts pleasurable and do it routinely.” As he spoke the words, Holly nodded her head.

As Heather was massaged, Campbell took the opportunity to question Holly about the interview with Sara. “It went well,” Holly said. “She will start tomorrow.”

“Is she single,” Campbell asked.

“Yes and she lives alone,” Holly offered up.

“Good,” Campbell laughed, “invite her to dinner tomorrow evening, so that I may get a look at her.”

Holly nodded and then looked up at Heather’s increasingly relaxed face.

“Take off, you latex panty under the maid’s outfit,” Campbell made the request sound more like an order. “After you do, please moisturize your Mistresses big toes with your juices.”

Holly blushed, paused in her massage for a moment to remove the latex panty, and then positioning Heather’s foot, she lowered her pussy over the left big toes and sighed as it slid into her body.

“Good girl,” Campbell laughed. You love it now, don’t you?”

Holly did not answer, but her movement back and forth on the toe as she massaged Heather’s legs told him all he needed to know.

When Holly allowed her hands to venture up Heather’s thigh, she found her Mistress increasingly wet. Her fingers had no problem penetrating her pussy lips, nor finding Heather’s clit, which was now swollen and out from hiding behind it sheath as Heather’s head rolled back and forth, Campbell whispered more commands into her ears, but Holly could not make out the exact words

Turning to an attendant, Campbell asked for a naked Betsy to be brought into the room. Ten minutes later, the Brit was standing before Campbell. The first thing Betsy noticed was Holly was impaled on Heather’s toe and that Heather seemed out of it. Betsy was very careful not to show she was regaining some control of her body and mind.

“Just so you know,” Campbell laughed, “our young surgeon is officially pregnant.” He added, “of course, she won’t realize that fact for many months given her programming. Maybe, given your friendship, she will let you be known as Aunt Betsy.” Campbell laughed as he made the statement. For a moment, Campbell thought he saw Betsy’s eyes flash.

“Turn for me,” Campbell directly and Betsy slowly pivoted on her feet. Campbell admired all of the body art and piercings acquired over the years with Heather.

“Your Mistress has a fond streak for you, Betsy. With her, you are more friends, or shall I say lovers, in a D/s relationship. I have observed it and as of now, it is over.” Campbell stared directly in Betsy’s eyes.

Betsy looked confused, but remembered not to give away her slow recovery.

“Starting now, I will be retraining you for our service.” With those words, he nodded to an attendant. Betsy was taken to a chair and told to bend over, which she obediently did. Campbell walked around her and opened a box of suppositories. “One of these will cause intense arousal. Two will create uncontrollable urges and make you compliant. Three,” he paused and chuckled, “well three, will turn you into a pure animal and a slave to your lust like poor Liv.”

With that, Campbell handed a single packet to the attendant, who opened it and spreading Betsy’s ass cheeks, slid the contents into her ass. Betsy knew there was nothing she could do and just hoped the effects would be short term. Campbell again laughed and reminded her that she now had a new training regime adding, “oh, you just didn’t think you would just get one did you?”

With that, he gave a second packet to the attendant and before Betsy could react, it too was pushed into her ass. “Now,” Campbell laughed, “we will see how the Brit handles intense pleasure.”

Nodding to the attendant, another device was brought over behind Betsy. What Betsy could not see was a long anal hook attached to a back rod and neck collar. Without a word, the attendant inserted the anal hook and quickly pulling Betsy upright had her spine resting against the back rod and attached the collar around her neck locking it all in place with a click.

Campbell laughed as a stunned expression crossed Betsy’s face. “Walking and crawling will now be such a pleasure,” Campbell noted as he enjoyed Betsy shifting her weight in an attempt to keep the hook from seating itself deep in her ass. She was not successful.

“Cuff her hands behind her,” Campbell ordered as Betsy felt her hands being restrained. As they were, she felt the first pangs of arousal race through her body. She knew that she was in trouble. Betsy looked to Heather, but saw her Mistress was too far gone under the influence of Campbell’s potion to offer assistance. As she watched, Holly coaxed a small orgasm out of her Mistress much to Campbell’s delight.

The evening ended with Liv being brought in collared, crawling and aroused. Campbell announced, “you see, she is in heat like an animal.” Looking to Betsy, he added, “you might be next.” At that moment, the doorbell rang and in walked Jasmin and Jan, each collared and leashed followed by Amanda

“Just in time,” Campbell exclaimed as he had Betsy walk and fetch Amanda a drink after getting her arms released.

“I see her retraining has started.” Amanda looked amused as she saw Betsy struggle to walk.

Campbell nodded as he watched Betsy’s arms again be restrained. “Yes, she had an air of superiority about her that I will destroy.” He added, “what is entering her system now will torture her with pleasure.”

Once Betsy was secured, Campbell turned his attention to Jan and Jasmin. Both looked lovely, docile and submissive. Jasmin reflected her new Chinese heritage and stood quietly on the side of the room in a naked and collared state. Her eyes grew wide as she saw Liv crawling on the floor.

“Just remember, disobey and you too will be like her.” Amanda laughed as she issued the warning. Jasmin lowered her eyes submissively not wanting any attention. “Her mind has dulled a bit with the change, but that is ok.” Amanda added, “her hips and breasts are quite full now.”

Liv remained on the floor in front of them as a Great Dane named Achilles was brought into the room. He immediately began sniffing the air for a familiar scent.

“He has been kept from mating for months, so this should be fun,” Campbell mentioned to Amanda as he sipped a scotch watching Achilles slowly circle Liv who was now still looking at the huge dog. Beyond Liv, he saw Holly, enthralled by what she was seeing, still massaging Heather’s swollen pussy as the surgeon also looked to the center of the room.

Achilles did not disappoint. He was soon sniffing closer and closer to Liv and finally whined pressing his cold nose to the warm pussy and licking with a long, rough tongue. Liv moaned and pressed towards his snout. As she did, Betsy was more and more in distress. Pleasure and arousal ripped into her body in wave after wave, but she could do noting to satisfy it. Unable to touch, Betsy was soon thrusting her hips back and forth, but that just drive the anal hook deeper and deeper increasing her agony and need.

“It seems our Brit is helpless,” Amanda laughed as she watched Betsy squirm in unsatisfied pleasure.

“Not as helpless as she is going to be in a few days, she will be begging for release and for someone to fuck her: someone, anyone, or anything even Achilles,” Campbell said with an air of certainty. As he watched, Betsy shut her eyes and moaned out loud in obvious distress. Inside her mind, Betsy screamed, “fuck, I need to fuck,” but was strong enough not to articulate it out loud at least for now.

“It is amazing what an effective tool pleasure can become if applied correctly.” Campbell and Amanda both turned their attention back to Liv. Jan and Jasmin were now kneeling on either side of Amanda and moaning while watching the sight. Each had their fingers buried in their wet pussies.

Achilles was now whining profusely as he tongued Liv’s pussy. Anyone watching could see his cock unfolding under his body growing longer with each lick and sniff of the air. At the same time, Liv moaned and shook her hips in an attempt to entice the aroused dog. Taking the hint, Achilles placed his paws on the white, pale skin of Liv’s back and with a few quick thrusts of his hips, Achilles huge dog cock found its way into Liv’s wet pussy, much to her delight. She literally screamed as the dog cock slid home.

“She is in heat,” Amanda stated.

“Of course, she acts on her animal instincts now.” With that Achilles and Liv began howling as the mating ritual continued only stopping when the Great Dane unloaded his cum deep in Liv’s pussy. Unable to pull apart because of the knot, the dog and woman remained joined for almost ten minutes before they separated and were slowly led away.

“Well, that was entertaining,” Campbell remarked while looking at Betsy. “Remember, you are next.”

With the end of the mating, Amanda took her two charges home, where Jasmin and Jan were forced to pleasure each other as Amanda watched filming and photographing. If she was satisfied by their performance, both would go to bed. If not, both would be flogged until they orgasmed mixing pain and pleasure in their foggy minds. Under Amanda’s tutelage, Jan was taking on dominant characteristics, while Jasmin grew more submissive and like Liv was becoming a pain slut.

Back at Heather’s estate, Betsy was returned to her room where she was attached to the wall in a standing position with the anal hook forced deep into her body. “No rest for you Brit. You will ride that hook all night.” The attendant slapped Betsy’s thigh as she left the room.

Holly again helped her Mistress to the bedroom where she prepared Heather for bed, but not before Campbell erased all memories of the evening. As Heather lay down, Holly swore she saw a tear well up in the young surgeon’s eyes. She took Heather’s hand and whispered in her ear, “it will be alright.”

The following morning after Heather left for work. Holly went in search of Betsy finding her in her room still displayed, hooked and aroused. The Brit was beside herself, sweating, moaning and moving her hips in an attempt to coax an elusive orgasm out of her body, but none would come. Holly watched in awe feeling her own body grow wet at the display. She finally walked up to Betsy placing two pills in her mouth which the displayed woman had to dry swallow. “I know Mistress gave these to you,” Heather said, but quickly left as she heard an attendant coming down the hall.

Betsy was removed from display and the hook was taken from her ass, but to her dismay, it was short lived. Bent forward and told to stay still, Betsy felt two more suppositories enter her ass just as yesterday. As soon as they were inserted, the hook was put back in place and Betsy was forced to crawl to the front hallway, where she was again displayed for any visitor to see.

“If you thought yesterday was bad,” the attendant laughed, “wait until these two get into your system. You will be screaming for release.” She again slapped Betsy’s thigh adding, “even Achilles will look good.” Betsy went to say something and stopped realizing her mistake.

“I see you still haven’t learned your lesson” Campbell’s voiced boomed down the hallway. He walked up to Betsy and flogged her ass until tears formed in her eyes. To Betsy’s horror, each crack of the leather flogger started sending jolts of pleasure into her body. Her surprise must have registered on her face as Campbell laughed, “yes, soon you too will be a pain slut and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.”

“Bring me a cock gag,” Campbell yelled to the attendant. Handed the gag, Campbell forced open Betsy’s mouth and placed the penis over her tongue. He then fastened the straps tightly around her head. “Try talking wearing that,” he laughed.

Betsy just moaned and put her eyes on the floor as she felt more of the drugs enter her system.

At the hospital, Heather did not feel good experiencing waves of nausea followed by tiredness. To top it all off, her breasts continued to tingle and ache slightly leading to a misery she could not explain. By 5 pm, she could not wait to get home where Holly could attend to her needs. She remained clueless as to Campbell’s actions and intent. She also forgot about Sara coming to dinner.

When she walked through the door, Heather could see Campbell was on edge. “We have a guest coming for dinner, have you forgotten?” Heather admitted she forgot, but only needed a few minutes to change. Campbell had to laugh about how quickly he was running the affairs of Heather’s estate now that she was under his control. The young surgeon was now responding to his every wish. In the other room, Holly arrived with Sara, a very beautiful 27 yr old employee. Each were quickly sipping drinks. Per Campbell’s protocol, both women unknowingly ingested some of his drugs with their drinks. As the guest sipped, Sara had no idea that drugs were flooding into her system nor their effect.

As Heather dressed, Amanda arrived without Jan or Jasmin, they were home listening to a new programming module delivered by Campbell earlier in the day. Amanda had heard of Sara’s hire and was curious to discover Campbell’s plans. When Heather walked into the room, Campbell handed her a drink. As Heather sipped, she consumed more of Campbell’s formula designed just for her. Sara was quickly introduced to the group and began talking, but quickly realized her words were growing more and more slurred. When Sara tried to walk, she stumbled and had to be helped to a seat. Campbell was soon at her side telling her to relax in a soothing tone. His words combined with the drugs, soon had Sara staring ahead in an almost semi-catatonic state. “Sara, please stand and strip for us,” Campbell asked politely. Sara smiled, and standing slowly unzipped her dress.

As the dress fell to her feet, Sara looked around a little confused. She saw her boss, Holly, kneeling at Heather’s feet massaging them and saw Campbell now smiling with Amanda looking at her. Sara looked down and realized her dress was on the floor and immediately tried to cover her body.

“Nonsense Sara, leave the dress where it is on the floor and walk over to where Holly and Heather are sitting.” Sara heard Campbell’s words and immediately complied with a shocked look on her face. She did not want to move, yet her feet were walking to where her boss was perched near Heather’s feet.

Once she arrived there, Sara also knelt as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Campbell spoke, “Heather, please trance Sara for us. I am sure she will enjoy.” Campbell knew Heather had no chance at resisting his instructions. Heather looked at Sara kneeling next to Holly and taking her head between her two hands, spoke slowly and deliberately to the 27 year old. Within minutes, Sara’s eyes fluttered and closed as she slipped further under control.

“Good girl,” Campbell said causing a rush of excitement through the surgeon.

Sara soon stood and slowly unhooked her bra and slid her panty over her shapely hips. She then knelt naked next to Holly. As she did, her mind was awash with feelings and emotions at that moment. Because of Sara’s confusion, the drugs and the trance, she never sensed Campbell moving behind her. Before she realized what was happening, Campbell pushed her onto her hands and knees and then expertly penetrated her virgin ass with first two suppositories and then her first anal plug. Sara screamed “nooooo,” but her protests faded as Heather stroked her head whispering a soothing “It will be ok.” Campbell smiled knowing the drugs flooding her system would calm her down and make Sara very compliant.

“Holly, you will need to find another assistant as Sara will be staying with us,” Campbell laughed as Holly again returned to stroking Heather’s body.

After Holly put Heather to bed that evening, she stealthily made her way into Betsy’s room. Betsy was a mess reeking of sex and frustration and still incapable of reaching orgasm. Holly watched Betsy squirm for a minute excited by the display and scene before her. Distracted, it took a moment before she realized she had to give Betsy two pills. Driven by instinct and a degree of lust, Holly slowly reached up with two fingers and began stroking Betsy’s pussy that was soaked with her own fluids. As she made contact with Betsy’s protruding and erect clit, The Brit screamed into the penis gag. Betsy’s entire body convulsed in one large orgasm days in the making.

Letting Betsy recover, Holly held her fingers to her lips signaling quiet and lowering Betsy, let the Brit’s feet rest flat on the floor for the first time in days. Removing the penis gag, Betsy took the two pills and tried to dry swallow them, which she found impossible. Her mouth was far to dry from the penis gag. Kneeling between Holly’s legs, Betsy moaned, “pee, please pee.” Holly shocked, complied knowing Betsy had to swallow the pills. She did not watch as Betsy swallowed her warm pee and the pills. She stopped quickly when Betsy pulled away and whispered “thank you.”

“Back up quickly before someone comes,” Holly whispered. She quickly reattached the penis gag and raised Betsy back on her toes, securing her in place whispering “until you have some freedom, I will get you the pills.” Holly then left the room with no idea what the pills were doing to Betsy.

And so it continued for weeks as Heather fell deeper under Campbell’s spell and advanced further into her pregnancy. Holly continued to massage Heather each evening, but now massaged her breasts while Sara took over massaging the surgeon’s feet. Sara, fitted with a harness, now walked around the estate plugged full time. As soon as Campbell realized Sara had a virgin ass, she was destined to wear a plug. Betsy continued to be displayed at every chance, but looked forward to Holly’s visits. The pills cleared her mind. It was a slow process, but worked. She hated drinking urinep, but knew she had to make the sacrifice if she was ever going to gain her freedom. Campbell continued to drug her through suppositories, so it took longer for the pills smuggled by Holly to work. What should have taken weeks stretched into months. The pills Left by her door remained hidden and out of sight. Betsy was afraid to try and get them in the few moments she was free each day.

One day, Holly arrived with bad news whispering, “he is tired of the Liv and Achilles show. I think he is about to change you, change me and possibly some of the others. We don’t have much time.”

That same day, Campbell made a big deal when Betsy’s plug was removed and her daily suppositories were emplaced. Instead of the usual two, an additional one was added. “The new one is an improvement on what we gave Liv. It will, over time give you the scent of a bitch in heat as you will actually become a bitch in heat. Personally, I cannot wait to see the look on Heather’s face as she see her Brit readily taking dog cock.” He added, “and you will readily take it.” Betsy knew she had to move quickly, but as she had that thought the drugs emplaced in her body took effect and she was again suspended on the hook and left begging for orgasm.

Heather noticed increased sensitivity in her breasts and nipples and one morning mentioned to Holly that her bras were tight. “Either I am growing some, or they shrink in the laundry.”

“It must be the laundry,” Holly quickly answered as Campbell’s programming kicked in. Would you like for me to get you some new ones?”

Heather laughed, “I can handle that on the way home tonight.” Little did she know that she was beginning her second trimester.

That evening, Campbell mixed a special cocktail for both Holly and Sara. Both drinks contained nanos that when activated would change the appearance and psychological makeup of the host. Campbell smiled as each sipped their drink slowly relaxing with the drugs also added to the cocktail mix. As he watched the eyes of the two women glaze over, Campbell turned to Heather. “I hear you are worried about getting bigger?” Campbell laughed.

Heather nodded, “I must be putting on some weight for some reason.” She added, “I will watch my diet and exercise.”

Campbell walked over closer, spoke a phrase and smiled as Heather slumped into her chair totally relaxed. Ten minutes later, she woke up unaware of her earlier trance and filled with a new set of instructions that included acceptance of any bodily changes.

“Holly and Sara, please come over here and help Heather relax.” Campbell watched as the two women walked over to where Heather was sitting and then slowly stripped in front of her. Once each was naked, they helped Heather to her feet and slowly stripped her before letting her relax on the sofa. As she did, Sara started massaging Heather’s feet, while Holly started massaging Heather’s breasts. Campbell enjoyed the view and could clearly see an increase in size. As Heather’s nipples firmed, it was clear they had also increased in size. The moan escaping Heather’s lips let everyone know her sensitivity was also high.

Holly expertly massaged her breasts, slowly working the outside and moving in towards the nipples. Her touches were soft becoming former as Heather relaxed. Unable to resist increasing the pressure, Holly moved from massage, to kneading to pinching and eventually twisting each nipple. Each move got a corresponding moan from Heather.

Sara looked up and watched as Heather’s hips started to move in response to what was happening to her body. She could see how wet the surgeon had become. When Holly took Heather’s left nipple in her mouth and began suckling, Heather’s pussy leaked juices. Seeing Heather’s reaction, Sara moved up and took Heather’s right nipple in her mouth. Almost immediately, Heather let out a loud moan and orgasmed.

“Bravo,” Campbell said, “Bravo.” He added, “my guess is that was her first nipple orgasm....Bravo.”

“Now, while Heather recovers, why don’t the two of you pleasure each other.”

Listening to Campbell’s words, neither woman needed encouragement. The drugs in the drink provided all the encouragement they needed. Both women were aroused, horny and seeking satisfaction. As Campbell walked across the room for a scotch, he heard their moans from behind him. At the same time, there was a knock on the door and the attendant let Amanda in followed by Jasmin and Jan. Both wore only a harness, collar and leash. Both sported new piercings and a fresh tattoo.

“You are just in time,” Campbell laughed. They are about to bring Betsy in and she is one frustrated woman.”

To Be Continued.