The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 7

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

“You are just in time,” Campbell laughed. They are about to bring Betsy in and she is one frustrated woman.”

Amanda looked to where Heather was recovering from her recent intense nipple orgasm with Holly and Sara and smiled, “she too seems to be coming along nicely. What month is she now in?”

“Fourth, laughed Campbell “and she does not suspect a thing.” He then added, “her breasts are so sensitive right now, that she is capable of a nipple orgasm which opens up a whole new world of possibilities as Sara and Holly just found out.”

Campbell looked at Jan and Jasmin who arrived with Amanda. Both were naked and now sported fashionable ink and piercings. Jasmin’s hair was now cut even shorter and dyed multi-color. Amanda watched Campbell inspect her girls and laughed, “maybe you would like to try Jasmin out later. She has learned new tricks and kinks since you have last sampled her.” By now, Jasmin was on the floor crawling, while Jan held her leash in one hand and a crop in the other. With a nod of the head from Amanda, she brought the crop down sharply on Jasmin’s thigh causing the kneeling woman to whimper in a combination of pain and pleasure.

“Your ‘pain slut’ programming was perfect for her.” Amanda nodded to Campbell as she spoke the words. She then asked, “now where is the Brit, and what have you done to her?”

Through a side door, Betsy was led into the room. She was naked except for a leather harness. She still wore a large anal hook and had a metal back rod running from the top of the hook to the base of her collar. Crawling, Betsy kept her eyes on the floor.

“When I started with her,” Campbell remarked, “she had a combative streak and I was warned about her ability to exact revenge. As you can see, she is a broken woman and very obedient.”

Amanda nodded her head. “How did you break her so quickly?”

Campbell laughed, “I would not call 3 months quick.” He added, “but you must be patient and using the body’s desire for pleasure and creating an overwhelming need has never failed me.”

“Betsy is also very animalistic and primitive in her needs now.” Campbell laughed, “my chemical compounds transformed her over the months and she now regularly goes into heat and like a bitch in the wild, just wants to fuck and breed.”

Amanda laughed, “that anal hook, rod and collar could turn into a fashion statement.”

“Yes, it only comes off when she needs to relieve herself or when they put in her drugs. The drugs are all given by suppositories now.” He added, “if she is punished, it does not come out when she needs a bowel movement and she has to live with the consequences to include the cleaning of the hook.”

“You wouldn’t,” Amanda looked surprised.

“Of course I would. Anything to break her arrogance and she only had to do it one time before she learned her lesson.”

With that, Campbell called Betsy over much like you would call a dog. Betsy crawled over, her hooked ass high in the air and immediately began kissing Amanda’s shoes and then kissed her legs much to Amand’s surprise.

“My god,” Amanda exclaimed, “you have broken her.”

With that, Campbell pulled out his cock and pointed it at Betsy. The Brit knew exactly what to do and was soon sucking away until Campbell was hard. As everyone watched, Betsy began deep throating her Master. Campbell smiled as he felt her lips stroking his cock and he soon gave Betsy what she wanted.

“Don’t spill a drop,” he grunted as he unleashed a torrent of warm cum into her mouth. Betsy swallowed it all and wagged her hips like a dog would wag its tail.

“That should warm her up,” Campbell laughed as he nodded to an attendant to come over and remove the anal hook and back rod. Momentarily freed, Betsy had a confused look on her face until a side door opened and Eros a large Mastiff was led into the room.

“I told her that she was next,” Campbell said, “and I don’t want to disappoint her in any way.”

Heather went to say something, but a look from Campbell shut her down. Holly was also upset, but could not protest in any way or she knew she might take Betsy’s place. In her mind, Heather thought about the pills she had smuggled to Betsy. Surely after all of these months they should be working. What she did not know about was Campbell’s daily dosing of her friend via suppository. Breaking Betsy from the trance was going to take much more time than anticipated and right now Betsy was out of time.

Trying to think straight above her now renewed arousal, Heather walked naked toward Campbell and whispered into his ear, “let the Mastiff have Jasmin, she is your pain slut in training.”

Campbell laughed, “nice try my Dear, I know Betsy is your friend, but she is also my project and you shall see how far she has fallen in a few minutes.” As he spoke, Jasmin crawled over and began licking Holly’s pussy pushing the business owner closer to the edge. “She has an amazing tongue,” Amanda remarked. “In fact, she is one of the best that I have had in years.” As she spoke those words, Holly screamed in orgasm. Concurrent to Holly’s orgasm, Jan flogged Jasmin’s ass causing her tongue to penetrate deep into Holly’s body. Holly’s second orgasm rolled over her as her juices coated the Jasmin’s invading tongue. Now, all eyes turned to Betsy who was whimpering and positioned close to Heather for protection.

Campbell took a cane and with the fanfare of a circus trainer, struck Betsy’s bare hips causing the Brit to yelp loudly.

“My god, what have you done to her, she is not even talking,” Heather cried out.

“Pets are more like animals and animals don’t talk. Betsy cannot help herself, when Eros entered the room, she started lubricating and emitting the scent of a bitch in heat. She cannot help herself now, even as you watch, her animal instincts are kicking in.” Campbell let his words sink in.

“How,” Heather asked.

“Simple chemistry delivered a new way. She will serve you well as a pet.” Campbell looked satisfied as he watched Betsy.

“She is my friend first, we were just enjoying each other and our kinks.” Heather reached down to touch Betsy, but was stopped cold by a look from Campbell.

“If you continue, she will get even more,” Campbell yelled. “In fact,” he added, “I could add you to the mix, so don’t push me. With the right phrase you will be next to her on the floor wiggling your ass in the air.”

Heather knew he was right and she was just antagonizing Campbell. She remained silent.

Betsy was led to the center of the room where the attendant said “stay.”

Betsy remained still, whimpering and wagging her hips like a tail. As Heather looked at her, she saw a change in her friend. Betsy’s eyes had dulled as had her intellect. “Damn,” she muttered, “she is like a pet.” Campbell just laughed and pouring a drink for Amanda and himself announced “showtime.”

Eros was let go by his handler and immediately began circling Betsy and sniffing the air. Betsy whimpered and whined and Heather could not tell if it was in fear or arousal. It made no difference to the Mastiff. Quickly sensing a partner, the huge dog approached Betsy from behind and soon had its huge tongue rapidly licking Betsy’s swollen and red pussy.

“She is in heat,” announced Campbell. “Look how swollen she is.”

Eros continued licking until Betsy let out a large howl and submissively lowered her shoulders to the floor. Understanding the sign of surrender, Eros, threw his front paws onto Betsy’s back and thrusting his hips back and forth searched for her pussy. It did not take him long and Betsy’s squeal let everyone know, Eros was mating her.

Heather tried looking away, but Campbell corrected her. Whispering some words into her ear, he soon had Heather stroking herself as Betsy was penetrated.

“I want you to enjoy your friends violation,” Campbell quipped.

Eros threw his hips into Betsy in rapid fashion and with a howl emptied his sperm into her pussy. He immediately knotted in the Brit locking both in position for some pictures. Heather orgasmed watching the scene much to her horror and Campbell’s delight.

“See, Betsy enjoyed it. She is a totally broken woman. Maybe she will write about it one day.” Campbell looked over at Heather laughing as he did. He then added, “I see you did too.”

“I warned you,” Heather whispered, “she will not let this go unpunished.”

“You will be shocked at the degree of control I have over her right now. Life is full of surprises and she now has one as do you.” Heather did not realize the truth behind the last statement as she was now in the 4th month.

Amanda now collected Jasmin and Jan and headed home. “Maybe next time we can have Jasmin mated,” Amanda laughed. Campbell agreed adding, “just let me know and I will send the prep drugs over.”

Betsy remained in the middle of the room as Eros was led away whining. “He wants more,” Campbell remarked. Tears were flowing from Betsy’s eyes as she regained her senses and realized what had happened. She felt dog cum trickling from her pussy as she remained unable to move or speak. She looked over and saw tears in Heather’s eyes as her Mistress realized how out of control things were coming. Campbell gave permission for Betsy to speak and was rewarded with a primal scream and two words, “you bastard.”

Campbell seemed to expect the outburst smiling. “You still need to learn who is in charge. That outburst will cost you another session with Eros and I will add Achilles for good measure. If you are not careful, I will turn you into a permanent bitch.” With that, he pulled out a remote and fingered it. Deep in Betsy’s body, nanos fired up executing their programming perfectly. “Maybe this will teach you and you will finally learn your lesson.”

“What are you doing to her?” Heather said in a demanding tone that was dismissed by Campbell.

“If she wants to act like a bitch, then she should be one,” he laughed putting his remote away.

Over the next few weeks there were subtle changes in Betsy noticed by Heather each time she saw her friend. Heather, however, was struggling with her own unexplained changes. Her breasts were growing and becoming more sensitive every day. When she stood in front of her mirror, she swore her hips were getting larger as was her abdomen. “I need to go to the gym,” she commented to Holly who immediately notified Campbell. That evening, Campbell tranced Heather making her ignore her physical changes.

Each evening, Campbell amused himself with Holly and occasionally the new girl, Sara. Since her arrival, the newcomer had been kept in almost a perpetual trance since coming to the estate. Sara’s programming was both physical and mental. Campbell often remarked that she was going to be his greatest experiment. Under a trance, he received a detailed description of Sara’s interview at work, to include her fist trance. He almost chuckled as Heather explained how easily Sara adapted to not wearing a bra on panties. She also relayed how Sara seemed to quickly adjust to flashing people. “She clearly has an exhibitionist streak,” Heather commented while under questioning.

For her part, Sara knew what was happening to her, but was powerless to stop it. Like those around her, Campbell exercised complete control. Even Heather could not stop her transformation. During her few moments of lucidity, Campbell would toy with her saying she would love the “new Sara.” Behind the scenes, he was overseeing her programming and conditioning. As he had transformed Jasmin, he was now transforming Sara. Nanos were doing all the hard work as Sara’s breasts grew, her skin darkened and her hair turned a deep auburn. One morning, the attendant spoke Spanish to Sara giving her instructions and to Sara’s surprise, she answered in perfect Spanish. She was becoming the perfect Latina. Psychologically, Sara was deepening her submissive tendencies and her desire to display and expose herself to other eyes. “Make sure that she has no inhibitions or shame,” was all Campbell said to the attendants.

At the same time, Holly was introduced to more and more kink and was incapable of telling Campbell “no.” Heather too noticed her own libido spike and attributed it to Campbell’s actions. She did not realize just how right she was in her assessment. Given Campbell’s treatment of Betsy, he steered clear of Heather for sexual relief, although when he wanted to reinforce his dominance, he would just take her. A few words would lead to a trance and Heather was a puppet under is total control. She knew it and she too avoided him as much as possible.

Holly continued to sneak Betsy the pills, but it seemed to be a losing battle. For every one pill Holly got to Betsy, Campbell was putting 2-3 in her. Betsy tried to keep a clear mind, but she could tell it was growing dull and at times very dull.

One day, Campbell was in his office when a female colleague called him. “I am seeing Heather tomorrow. She is complaining of exhaustion and a variety of symptoms she is worried about. Has she said anything to you about them?”

Campbell played dumb and said “no,” but added “I will be in the office later today and will stop by and see you.” He hung up as he formulated a plan in his mind.

At 2 pm, Campbell walked into the office of Dr. Louise Hill a young internist at the hospital. After some small talk, Dr. Hill asked Campbell about Heather’s symptoms. Campbell answered “weight gain is all she said to me.” He added, “frankly, she never looked better, she almost glows.” He got up and walked to stretch his legs. Unseen by Dr. Hill was Campbell fingering of a syringe in his right hand. As Dr. Hill was distracted making a note, Campbell plunged it with a practiced hand into the lower neck. Hill yelped in surprise and then collapsed at her desk. Once she was under, Campbell spoke to her in clear and deliberate terms. Calling on all of his self control, Campbell had to resist playing with the young doctor as she was extremely beautiful, but he was on a mission.

When he woke Hill up 30 minutes later, she looked momentarily confused, but soon focused as Campbell stood, thanked her for her concern and left.

The following day, Heather saw Dr. Hill and was given a clean bill of health. Her symptoms were blamed on hormonal changes and she prescribed a regime of vitamin shots to bolster her stamina. She also received a prescription for folic acid and vitafol. Heather thanked her new colleague before heading home.

The following weekend, Campbell invited Amanda over with instructions to bring Jan and Jasmin. Recently, Amanda’s Boutique had garnered a cult like following for hosting risqué fashion parties with live mannequin models. Jasmin was the lead model and had a reputation as a model worth playing with for an extra price. She defined submissive. Jan remained the dominant and the nanos provided to her reinforced those traits. Jan now looked as if she had been on testosterone for months. She was muscular, her voice had deepened and was the exact opposite of Jasmin. Amanda loved how she could manipulate either of them according to her desires. “I am thinking of having you make Jan a Latino soon.” Hearing that, Campbell laughed adding, “well wait until you see what we have done to Sara. You can see her tonight after we have Betsy’s big reveal and then make up your mind.”

Amanda turned her head as Heather walked in dressed in a linen empire waisted dress that hid her baby bump she still failed to recognize. Amanda smiled, “she has the ‘mom to be glow and looks as beautiful as ever. She added, “I am amazed that she doesn’t know yet.” Then, Campbell told about what he had to do with Dr. Hill laughing, “that was as close as she got to knowing.”

As everyone sat, or in the case of Holly, Jan, and Jasmin——knelt, Betsy was led on a leash into the room. What came through the door shocked even Amanda. Betsy was crawling on her hands and knees and her eyes were dull. Gone was any look of rebellion or spark of resistance. She was naked and wore a plug that was attached to a tail. Her hair had grown to extreme lengths. It now looked more like a mane than a hairstyle. Her armpit and pussy were no longer shaved or waxed and whatever regime Campbell introduced stimulated continued rapid hair growth. Her pubic region extended well over the top of her thighs and hair sprouted from her anal area. The hair in her armpits was long and grew down the side of her rib cage. Betsy’s once smooth legs were now covered in thick black hair as were her arms. Hair was also sprouting long her spine and on her chest especially around her nipples. Only her face seemed to be saved from the growth.

“What have done to her,” shouted Heather.

“Amazing,” remarked Amanda.

Campbell smiled and said, “I warned her if she kept acting like a bitch, I would turn her into one and I keep my promises.” Laughing he continued “meet Betsy Bitch. She is more canine than human at this point.”

Amanda clapped in amazement.

“Please try her out Amanda, the bitch responds to simple commands just like any good pet.” Looking to Heather, he added, “and the bitch goes into regular heat cycles and when she does, she now whines to fuck Eros and Achilles. Your Brit friend has a real kink for animals. I had to bring in another dog just to keep her satisfied.”

“You bastard,” Heather remarked, before Campbell yelled “quiet” and Heather found herself unable to speak.

Campbell gave a hand signal to Betsy and she crawled over between himself and Amanda. He reached down and scratched her head getting a whine from Betsy Bitch. “She also likes her stomach scratched.” Campbell laughed and then added and when she is sexually frustrated, she will try and hump your leg. As he spoke, Betsy laid down at his feet. Looking up at Heather sitting across the room, Betsy let her tongue fall out of her mouth in a slow pant.

Campbell had Betsy performs a variety of tricks before she was led to a cage where she was locked away for the night. Amanda was impressed while Heather was furious.

“Don’t worry about your friend,” Campbell laughed, “tomorrow she will have all three dogs fuck her. It will be a rare treat for her and a reward for good behavior.” Looking around, he added, now let’s have Sara and Holly show Amanda just how sensitive you have become.”

“I am not part of your show” Heather said while shaking her head no, but before she could say anything else, Holly’s lips pressed into her own, while her dress fell away under Sara’s hands. The young latino woman took it from the floor and neatly folded it before turning her attention to Heather who had been pressed back into the sofa by Holly. As Amanda watched, both women stroked and then sucked Heather’s now swollen breasts until her nipples felt like little jolts of electricity. The harder they sucked, the more Heather moved her hips.

“God, she is so wet,” Amanda remarked, “and so beautiful.”

“And so under control,” Campbell smiled continuing, “and that is what is important.

As they sipped drinks, it became clear that Heather would soon orgasm and true to form, a soft cry came from her lips as an orgasm swept across her pregnant body. Holly and Sara looked at each other with a grin of satisfaction knowing Campbell would be happy.

“She came quickly,” Amanda noted.

“Well, she is deep in her second trimester, and her hormones are raging. It is pretty common for libido to peak and her’s sure has done that as evidenced by tonight.” Campbell smiled at Heather knowing the fun he was going to have with her.

Campbell eyed Amanda closely as she sipped her drink, it was a stare not lost on the guest, she had seen it before and was quickly unsettled.

“Is something wrong,” Campbell asked.

Amanda shook her head and simply said, “no, I am just tired, but I was impressed by your work. Would you like Jasmin to stay?”

Campbell refused with a quick, “I am not in the mood for Chinese tonight. I think I will have Latina.” He looked to Sara.

Amanda nodded and collecting her pets headed home somewhat relieved to be out of Campbell’s influence. In her mind she was arguing with herself, “I don’t trust that man at all. I refuse to be next in his menu.”

Inside the estate, Holly took her Mistress back to their room, while Campbell took the tranced and transforming Sara to his. Throughout the night, Holly heard cries coming from Sara, but could not determine if they were cries of pain or cries of passion. She looked down at her Mistress and hoped against hope they could escape Campbell and his manipulations. Her eyes watered as she saw how beautiful Heather was in her pregnancy and knew Campbell would use it and the child against her in the future.

The next morning, Holly saw Sara before heading off for work. Tears were rolling down the young woman’s face. She walked gingerly. As Holly approached, she saw Sara was now sporting a larger anal plug courtesy of Campbell and the plug was connected by a leather strap to her waist. A second strap ran between her thighs effectively locking the plug in place. What Holly could not see was the internal dildo buried deep in Sara’s sore pussy. Every movement caused both pain and pleasure. Holly tried to talk to her employee, but just received a confused look as for the moment, Sara could not understand English.

Holly did not hear Campbell walk up behind her and jumped when he said “I have not decided if she will be a pain slut or just a slut with an insatiable appetite for sex. “What do you think given you hired her?”

“I will not participate in your depravity” Holly answered as she walked away heading for work.

Campbell watched her hips sway and looking at Sara laughed, whispering, “you already have and you will.”