The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 8

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

Holly did not hear Campbell walk up behind her and jumped when he said “I have not decided if she will be a pain slut or just a slut with an insatiable appetite for sex. “What do you think given you hired her?”

“I will not participate in your depravity” Holly answered as she walked away heading for work. Campbell glared at her making a mental note that Holly would pay for her insolence later.

Campbell could not help watching Holly’s hips sway as she walked out the door. He then looked looked at Sara laughed, whispered towards the disappearing Holly, “you already have and you will.” As he did, In his mind, he reviewed his growing stable of control: Heather, Betsy, Holly, Jasmin, Pam, Liv, Kelli and Sara. Campbell thought that he really had only a few loose ends, Amanda and Dr. Hill to be concerned about. He was not really concerned with the technicians at the estate; he paid them well and they knew his skill and were terrified to cross him.

Turning to Sara, Campbell laughed. “I see you are adjusting to your new toys?” As she spoke, her eyes looked confused and he remembered to say “English.” Immediately, Sara understood and nodded through tears.

“Why are you doing this to me?” She pleaded with her eyes and face.

“I could say for fun or because I can, but like a lab rat, you are just part of an experiment and help me hone my skills in transformation.” He smiled not out of kindness, but because of all the fun he would have with her as she became a voluptuous Latina.

“Will you let me go? Sara asked.

“Maybe one day if you become a good girl.” Campbell forgot to add that Sara would never remember who she was in her past life when he was finished with her. Her transformation was to be permanent with no return to a former self or life.

As he said this, Sara walked a few steps down the hallway and saw the naked image of herself in a wall mirror. Immediately, she cried “noooo” again. Her shout of “nooo” was immediately followed by a “what are you doing to me, what are you doing to me.”

“Why changing you for the better of course,” Campbell laughed.

“Look at me,” she screamed, “I don’t look like Sara anymore.” Sara saw the image of a sultry, young, Latina staring back at her.”

“Ahh, do not worry my dear, we are not done yet. When we are done, you will be very happy with the changes.” Campbell was almost mocking her knowing that when he was done, she would not even remember her name. As if to prove a point, walking down the hall, naked and collared was Holly’s former friend, Elisse. As she approached, Campbell introduced her to Sara. He noticed that in front of the mirror, both women were crying much to his amusement.

“Look at me,” cried Elisse. “I am now black, I am heavier, and it is so hard for me to think.” She looked to Campbell saying, “this needs to stop,” but her voice took on a sensual and sweet southern accent.

Campbell laughed and looking to Sara said, “see, some have it much worse.” To the attendant with Elisse he added, “make sure she gets the programming for the club today. They are paying good money to have her entertain and we cannot afford a dissatisfied customer.” The attendant nodded. As they started down the hall, Campbell yelled out, make her a 40DD, the owner said his clientele likes them on the large side.

Sara looked shocked and Campbell read her expression. “Don’t worry,” he said, “when I dumb you down a bit, you will almost beg to work in a club. Elisse was a friend of Holly and got caught up in this just like Kelli. Collateral damage, but you all provide experimental opportunities.” With that Campbell laughed like some mad scientist out of an old movie.

As Sara stood in front of the mirror staring at her image, Campbell walked behind her and simply said, “do not move and Spanish only.” Suddenly she could not move and as hard as she tried, not a muscle moved. As she struggled, Campbell had an attendant bring a non-descript tube of salve. “This,” Campbell announced, “is my latest creation.”

“What does it do?” asked a female attendant.

“Watch and learn. Sara will get to experience it for the first time as we observe.”

Unable to move, Sara was helpless as Campbell rubbed the ointment into her nipples, her pussy and across her ass. “This should improve greatly on what we did with Betsy and be much faster acting.” The attendant watched Sara and nodded with understanding.

For a few minutes, nothing happened and Sara looked relieved. She almost smiled at Campbell in victory, but she was met with an equally knowing smile. Suddenly, she felt it. A warmth grew wherever the salve touched. The warmth turned into a tingle, and the tingle into an ache and then a throb. Within minutes, Sara was uncontrollably aroused, but unable to move. She could only moan in frustration. When Campbell gave her permission to move, Sara fell to the ground with her knees spread and immediately fingered her pussy in an attempt to cum.

Looking to the female attendant, he laughed, “always wear gloves, or you will be quickly acting like a slut too. Right now, she will do anything to cum.”

“Haze Correrme,” Sara screamed in Spanish.

“She can now only speak Spanish and she just said “make me cum.” As Campbell explained that to the attendant, Sara again cried out, “por favor, necesito sexo.”

“Poor girl,” he laughed, “she is begging for sex.” As he watched Sara thrashing about on the floor, Campbell directed that she be taken down the hallway and displayed for all to see. “Apply the ointment every four hours,” he ordered as he walked away.

That evening, Heather was brought into the study after dinner where Campbell was waiting. Her baby bump was now showing, but was well concealed under her scrubs and loose clothing she was now wearing. He immediately took control of her.

“I need to speak to you about Holly.” Campbell smiled. “She has a stubborn streak and is arrogant. I plan on eliminating that from her personality.”

“No, enough is enough,” Heather argued. “You will not touch that poor girl. She is under my protection and this is my house least you forget.”

Campbell laughed at Heather’s lack of understanding, but that was by design. With the nod of a head, Holly was brought through the door. She had been stripped naked, was cuffed and the redness on her ass and thighs showed someone had paddled her. Heather immediately turned to Campbell ready to say something when he said “silence”. She found herself incapable of talking.

“Bend her over the bench,” Campbell added, and the attendants positioned Holly on the bench and forced her into position where she was bound in place. “That’s right Holly, your head is down and your ass is up. You know what that means. How nice of you to offer me that ass.”

Holly began shaking her head and her eyes got wide. Heather shook her head, but could say nothing. Campbell unzipped, walked forward, spit on his hands, wet his cock, and then roughly shoved it in a powerful thrust into Holly’s ass.

Holly screamed, and screamed and screamed but they were silent screams as her mouth opened but not a sound came out.

“God you are tight,” Campbell said as he slapped and then gripped Holly’s thigh. “If you are smart with me again, your treatment will be worse and worse and Heather as you can see is helpless to intervene.” All the while, Campbell’s hard cock was moving in and out of her ass. Holly could not stop the assault. Slapping her ass harder, Campbell finally grunted and filled the businesswoman’s ass with his cum. He pulled out with a distinct popping sound.

Walking around the bench, Campbell increased the punishment by making Holly clean his cock with her tongue and mouth. “Suck on it until I am clean.” Revolted, Holly wanted to ignore the request, but was horrified as her lips opened and she did exactly as Campbell wanted. When complete, she was released from the bench and sent back to her room where she was again restrained in a display position. “The next time will be much worse,” an attendant reminded her before putting in ear buds for reinforcement subliminals.

Heather had tears running down her face having watched Holly’s punishment. “Now maybe she will be more agreeable with me,” Campbell declared. He looked over to Heather with lust in his eyes. She was clearly showing and changing and it aroused him. He walked over to where Heather was standing and taking a tube of his new ointment out of his pocket, he opened the cap, put some on his fingers and reaching under Heather’s dress applied it quickly to her pussy. Heather jumped back and pushed Campbell’s hands away. “I am not one of your projects and the last thing I need right now is your hands on me after what you have done.”

Campbell laughed at her words knowing the effect the ointment would have.

“Of course my dear, I am a gentleman with you and only touch you with permission. Why don’t you retire to your room. As you know, Holly will not be joining you.”

Heather followed his instructions and was soon washing and changing for bed when the first warmth hit her. She dismissed it, but as it had done with others, the intensity grew. By the time she crawled into bed, Holly was fully aroused. Her mind said, “that bastard” when she thought about Campbell, but that did nothing to help the ache and need coursing through her loins.

Holly looked up as Campbell quietly entered her room with a smile on his face. “It seems you have a growing need for what I have.” As he made that statement, Campbell slipped out of his clothes exposing an already hard cock. Heather tried not to think about it, but that proved impossible. All she could think about was the fire consuming her body and how good that cock would feel. That it was attached to Campbell made no difference.

Heather’s chemise was already up over her hips when she quietly whispered “please.” With a smile of satisfaction, Campbell grinned as the doctor said “please fuck me.”

“I thought that I was not to touch you,” Campbell laughed.

“Please, you know what I need,” Heather was almost begging.

“Get on your hands and knees and face away from me.” Campbell knew that this position would be best for Heather in her stage of pregnancy. Besides, he wanted to reach around her and play with her still growing breasts. Heather followed his instructions and was rewarded with Campbell’s hard cock filling her swollen pussy. When he reached around her body and stroked her incredibly sensitive nipples, Heather pressed back into him deepening his thrusts. Within minutes, she was on the verge of orgasm and when Campbell whispered, “be a good girl and cum for me,” she did. Heather’s pussy gripped Campbell’s cock tightly almost milking him as she orgasmed. Campbell grabbed her hips, grunted and flooded the doctor’s body with his seed. Both collapsed on the bed.

“Sleep,” Campbell whispered and Heather did, forgetting about Sara, Betsy and Holly. As she slept, Campbell placed a new set of ear buds over her ears furthering the conditioning of the young surgeon.

In the morning, Amanda called and asked Campbell if she could borrow Betsy for a weekend show. “We are focusing on the ‘wild side’ and she will be a great display. Attendees will think her look is Hollywood makeup and miss the fact that it is real.” She then said, “besides, I need a new target for some flogging, Jan and Jasmin are loving it too much.”

Campbell agreed to the request and on Friday evening, Betsy was moved in a cage to Amanda’s Boutique. Before the delivering attendants departed, they handed Amanda a bottle of suppositories reminding her, “she gets two each two times a day. Don’t forget or she may be hard to manage.” Amanda then took charge of her cargo.

As Betsy was unloaded at the Boutique, Amanda had Betsy cuffed and restrained. “Two can play this game” and moving in front of her guest she looked deeply into Betsy’s eyes. Within minutes, Betsy was under a trance, this time one provided by Amanda. At the same time, Betsy received a double dose an agent that Amanda hoped would counter the effect of Campbell’s drugs. She took the suppositories and placed them in safe keeping for future use. For the present time, she could do nothing to counter the work of the nanos. Betsy’s look continued to be that of a hairy pet.

Amanda’s had her staff wash and cut Betsy’s hair just as you would style a dog. “We will do what we can for her until she regains her senses.” The only way Betsy would eat or drink was off the floor. “Wow, he really messed with her,” Amanda commented knowing this is what Campbell had planned for her.

The next morning, Amanda checked on Betsy, she was still not capable of talking, but her eyes were no longer dull. “Betsy, you need to cooperate with me if you are to escape Campbell’s control and get revenge. Otherwise, you and your friends are doomed and you will live as a pet for the rest of your life.”

Surprisingly, Betsy barked, but Amanda was unsure if anything was understood.

By that evening, Betsy was mumbling words and Amanda took a chance and removed the restraints. “Bitch,” Betsy mumbled and reached for Amanda. Weak, Betsy was blocked easily by Amanda who again reminded Betsy, she needed to cooperate or get returned to Campbell for a life of servitude. Betsy’s head nodded.

By the following morning, Betsy was walking around and talking. Her head had cleared and looking into a mirror, she felt nothing but rage.

“I am sorry, right now, I cannot reverse the nanos, but I am sure it can be done.” Amanda examined Betsy with her eyes.

“He turned me into a pet,” Betsy wailed, “into a fucking bitch, a dog.”

Amanda just shook her head and knew the rant would go on for awhile.

“He had dogs fuck me, what the hell, he made me a bitch in heat and laughed about it. Betsy then remembered Heather. “OMG, Heather, is she still pregnant?”

“Very much so,” Amanda answered. She is too far along to do anything about it at this point and she still does not know she is going to deliver thanks to his programming.” Amanda looked to Betsy, “I have a plan and need your help.”

Betsy listened nodding her head as Amanda talked. She was not sure if she could trust the woman, but she did not have much choice. Every time she looked in the mirror, she felt more and more rage.

It was hard for Betsy to be on display at the Boutique’s show, but Betsy managed it with the help of a trance by Amanda. Wandering around the show, were the two attendants who previously delivered Betsy. Before they departed back to the estate, Amanda gave them complimentary tickets, knowing curiosity would win and they would return. Throughout the evening, Amanda had her staff refill their drinks and watched as the two women seemingly enjoyed themselves. The attendants were surprised when Jan walked up and in a gruff semi- masculine voice said, “ Amanda would like to see you for a moment.”

Inside Amanda’s office, both women sat and relaxed. As they did, they were bombarded with subliminal programming provided by Campbell to help Amanda keep her staff in line. When Amanda told the women to stand and bend over her desk, both said “what and no way,” but were shocked as their bodies and feet began moving. “How” was all they could manage before they were in position.

Amanda made a big deal of walking around the women and showing them the bag containing the suppositories designed for Betsy. “I see you recognize these,” Amanda teased. “I know you have watched them work before, but it is a shame you have never experienced the full effects yourself. That will change today.”

The woman said “no” in harmony, but were greeted with Amanda’s hand pulling up the back of their skirts and pulling their panties aside. As she did, Amanda skillfully inserted first one and then the other suppository into the attendants’ asses. When she finished, she repositioned the clothing, patted the women on their ass and simply said, “Now we wait.”

Thirty minutes later, it was clear the drugs had entered the attendant’s system and a combination of the drugs, Amanda’s trance, and the subliminals had the women fully under Amanda’s control. She handed the women the remaining suppositories reminding them to take some each day and then told them her plan for Campbell.

As she let the two women return to Campbell after the fashion show, Betsy was furious. “I owe those two and you let them go?”

“For now yes, but you will have your fun, just not now,” was all Amanda said.

The following day, Amanda caged Betsy and brought her back to Campbell, thanking him for the loan of his property. “She was the hit of the show,” Amanda said.

“Yes, so I have heard,” Campbell spoke in a whisper. “It was so nice of you to invite my staff.”

Campbell looked at the groomed Betsy grinning. “I will have to send her to you more often, you have really cleaned the bitch up.”

“Yes, she is different now, and as I said, the hit of the show.”

Walking Amanda inside, Campbell insisted she stay for dinner. When he introduced Dr. Hill, a beautiful Internal Medicine doctor and Heather’s physician, Amanda decided to stay. Dr. Hill had a glassy look to her eyes and said little. Amanda immediately suspected that she was under Campbell’s influence. She also knew that she was next and had to act quickly.

That evening, Heather joined them for dinner. It was obvious to all that she was now far along in her pregnancy. However, Campbell’s conditioning kept her from recognizing that fact. Now that Dr. Hill was under his spell, Heather had continual reinforcement that all was ok with her health.

Campbell poured a drink and offered Amanda one; she politely refused, stating she was trying to lose weight. Amanda caught a look of displeasure and disappointment in his face. He then gave the drink to Dr. Hill, who sipped it and within 15 minutes seemed to be responding to everything Campbell said in a positive manner.

At that moment, Sara, Elise and Kelli were brought into the room. All three were wearing harnesses against their naked bodies. Sara and Elise’s transformation seemed complete and they were hardly recognizable. Elsie’s southern accent, ebony skin and body sway as she walked marked her as a sensual creature. Sara’s Latina features had sharpened and her tone, brown body also marked her as a sexual creature. Kelli, like Jasmin, was taking on Asian features and would soon complete her transformation as directed by Campbell.

Campbell walked over to Heather and Dr. Hill and with a quiet phrase, had both under his control. Smiling to Amanda, he had both doctors stand and disrobe. Once nude, they sat back down were the trio of transformed women began pleasuring them with fingers and tongues.

“Pre dinner entertainment never gets old,” Campbell remarked.

Looking to the now naked Dr. Hill, Amanda questioned, “why her?”

“She is just a loose end that we do not need.” As he made the comment, he stared directly at Amanda who nodded.

“Now, let’s see if Betsy remembers her tricks and training,” Campbell remarked as one of the attendants brought Betsy into the room on a leash. “Has she been given her dosage,” Campbell inquired.

“Yes sir, she is probably waiting for you with anticipation.” As the attendant spoke those words, Campbell laughed. Betsy just stared ahead blankly.

As Campbell reached down to pet Betsy’s head, the Brit suddenly did two things: her mouth snapped shut on his hands and she retrieved a syringe hidden in her long groomed hair. Campbell was too busy reacting to her bite to feel the sting of the shot or Betsy depressing the plunger. It was only when she was sure the drug had been injected that she released the bite in his hand. Campbell reached back to smack her, but suddenly had a strange look cross his face as his arm would not cooperate with his brain. The last thing he saw was Betsy’s smiling face as his world went black.

Immediately Betsy stood and directed the attendants to move Campbell to a treatment room. She then had Heather and Dr. Hill dress as well as Kelli, Sara and Elisse. Amanda directed the attendants to start an IV that would not only keep Campbell sedated, but render him totally susceptible to their commands and suggestions.

Betsy now turned her attention to Heather. She got the antidote to Campbell’s drug from the lab and had the attendants administer it. She also had Amanda trance her, retrieve any of Campbell’s triggers and erase them from her memory. It did not take long for Heather to respond.

“What happened to you?” Heather asked the very hairy Betsy.

“Don’t ask,” the Brit said, “it is all reversible and all courtesy of Campbell.” She added, “he got control of us all, but I will never forgive him for what he did to you.”

“Me,” Heather said, still unaware of her changes.

As Betsy watched, Heather tried to stand for the first time since regaining her senses. She immediately lost her balance and fell back into the chair. With a surprised look on her face she tried again with success, but looking down, she saw her breasts and belly protruding from what used to be her figure.

“What has happened to me?” Heather asked almost knowing the answer.

“You are eight months pregnant,” Betsy said. “He knocked you up, kept you drugged and tranced and refused to let you see what was happening to yourself.”

“I’m pregnant,” Heather screamed, “I cannot have a baby, his baby, no way.”

“I am sorry,” Dr Hill added chiming in, “he will be punished, but there is nothing we can do about the baby. You are too far along and must deliver.”

“OMG, OMG, OMG,” Heather yelled. “I am going to have a baby.” She then added, “I will kill him.”

“No you won’t,” Betsy said, but when we finish with him, he will wish he was dead.