The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holly’s New Career Part 9

Holly returns to work in Financial Services as a new woman. Will people notice, will people care? One of her first decisions is to personally handle the interview and recruitment of new staff.

MC, FF, MF, BD, FE

“You are eight months pregnant,” Betsy said. “He knocked you up, kept you drugged and tranced and refused to let you see what was happening to yourself.”

“I’m pregnant,” Heather screamed, “I cannot have a baby, his baby, no way.”

“I am sorry,” Dr Hill added chiming in, “he will be punished, but there is nothing we can do about the baby. You are too far along and must deliver. He tranced me too. We will get his medical license.”

“OMG, OMG, OMG,” Heather yelled. “I am going to have a baby.” She then added, “I will kill him.”

“No you won’t,” Betsy said, but when we finish with him, he will wish he was dead.

Betsy looked towards Dr. Louise Hill and simply said, “practicing medicine will be the least of his worries.”

That evening, Holly prepared Heather for bed just as she always did, but this time she was no longer under Campbell’s control. She stepped into the shower with her mistress apologizing for all that had happened. “It is not your fault,” Heather reassured her, as she slowly moved her body under the spray. The young doctor was just getting accustomed to her new center of gravity. When Holly began washing Heather’s body, the surgeon discovered just how sensitive her breasts and nipples had become. Part of the sensitivity was caused by her pregnancy and part by Campbell’s nanos within her body. Sensing this, Holly teased Heather’s nipples knowing instinctively how she would react. Almost on cue, a small moan escaped from Heather’s lips bringing a smile to Holly’s face. Encouraged by her reaction, Holly kept up the stimulation until Heather erupted in orgasm.

“OMG, I am so sensitive,” Heather exclaimed. “I have never had a nipple orgasm.”

“You have been like that for months,” Holly interjected adding, “and you orgasmed many times under my lips.”

“OMG, an orgasm from nipple stimulation.” When Heather made the statement almost in surprise, Holly laughed adding “Mr. Campbell made you that way months ago and seemed to enjoy you writhing under direct nipple stimulation.

While Heather continued to adjust to normalcy, Betsy was attending to other housekeeping matters. She immediately turned her attention to Campbell’s partner in the chaos: Amanda. The boutique owner never got to leave the estate as she planned. As Amanda bent to get her purse to leave, Betsy injected her ass with the same drug used on Campbell. “You should know better than to turn your back on me by now,” Betsy said sternly. She then said “besides, you have some atonement to do,” Amanda heard Betsy’s words as the drugs flooded her system and she slipped into a dark pool. The two attendants assisting Campbell were also sedated the same morning. Before Betsy was done, all four individuals, including Campbell, were incapable of any further resistance.

At breakfast the following morning, Heather looked at Betsy smiling as they discussed Campbell. “I warned him that he was playing with fire, but he would not listen.” She added, “my guess is that he had plans for us all along.” Betsy looked amused, “he could not wait to get his cock into your pussy. Let’s face it, it had a breeding fetish and unfortunately, you were to be bred.”

“And now he gets burned,” Betsy said, adding “but first he will get the nanos to reverse what they have done to me, or I really will kill him.”

“Speaking of ‘him,’ shall we pay Campbell a visit?” Heather asked her British friend and rescuer, but she already knew the answer.

“Let’s, and while we are there, I will let him know just what he has to look forward too under our care.” Betsy smiled as she emphasized the word....care.

Walking in on Campbell, Betsy and Heather walked over to where he was laying on a gurney with IV lines still attached to him. His eyes were glassy, but focused, so it was clear he could comprehend what was going on. Around him, hung in a display position, were the two attendants and Amanda. The three of them were now hanging naked and exposed and looked extremely frightened.

“Gee, Campbell, you don’t look so good laying there. I guess your plans have changed.” Betsy almost mocked her former captor. As she did, she walked around to each woman on display and shoved more suppositories into their rectums. As she approached Amanda, the boutique owner cried, “we had an arrangement. I helped you and you helped me.”

Betsy laughed, “”You are right, we did. I have protected you from Campbell and what he planned for you. I kept my part of the bargain.” She continued, “however, you will pay for what you did to me and the others.”

Amanda shook her head “nooo,” which only made Betsy laugh. She added, “those suppositories should be kicking in soon and the ointment I am about to add, should make your morning interesting. Wasting no time, Betsy coated each woman’s pussy, nipples and ass with Campbell’s special ointment.

“All three of you will now enjoy the effects as you have enjoyed watching the effects of the ointment on others.” In her haste to apply the ointment, however, Betsy forgot to wear gloves, a fact not unnoticed by Campbell.

Walking over to Campbell, Betsy cut away his clothes. As she did, Heather walked over and whispered into his ear, “how could you do this to me?” She then added, “trust me, you will pay and pay dearly.” Heather then introduced Dr. Hill. “The good doctor also has a score to settle and she will assist me with some of your medical procedures.”

“Medical procedures,” Campbell exclaimed, “aren’t you being a little over dramatic. Besides, I will consent to no procedures.”

Heather exploded at the arrogance of Campbell. “A little over dramatic?” She rubbed her belly, “do you think what you did to me is over dramatic?” She looked at Betsy still hairy from the nanos adding, “and look at my friend. Is that over dramatic.” She then yelled about Holly, Sara and the others. “You should face years in prison for what you did to poor Liv. That poor girl is ruined for life.”

About that time, the suspended women began moaning as their arousal began to build. When Amanda squirmed, and said “please no,” even Dr. Hill had to laugh.

A loud “holy hell,” turned all eyes towards Betsy. Her face was flushed, she was breathing heavy and she moaned, “OMG, my pussy is on fire.”

Campbell laughed, “your dumb friend contaminated herself. There is no antidote, so this will be fun. I always said that she was most comfortable being a bitch in heat.”

“You bastard,” Betsy roared, “no antidote, I will show you no antidote.” She walked over to Campbell, grabbed his cock that was already stirring and with a few hard strokes, made it fully erect. She then mounted the gurney directly over Campbell and thrust her now soaked pussy onto Campbell’s cock. “Oh yes, you will be my bitch boy for the day. Now fuck me or I will cut that useless dick off of you.”

Heather and Dr. Hill laughed as she impaled herself on Campbell’s cock. “I would listen to her or she just might cut away,” Heather said as she watched her friend become more and more frenzied with her strokes.

“You better keep up with her,” Dr Hill warned. “One missed stroke and your penis with fracture like a toothpick and that will hurt like hell.” Campbell knew she was right and suddenly concentrated on keeping his cock buried in Betsy.

Betsy was the first to reach orgasm, but instead of stopping, she kept going as the drug urged her on. Campbell was afraid to orgasm but could no longer contain the sensations running down his cock, with a grunt, he exploded and quickly started to shrink.

Betsy screamed, “you better keep up.”

Dr. Hill smiled to Betsy, I may be able to help as she rooted around Campbell’s drug cabinet. “Ahh, there you are,” she cried out,” emerging with a drug vile and small syringe. “This is Trimix.” I will inject it into his penis and it will keep him hard for hours. You can ride him until the drug in you wears off. Of course, he will be sore and in pain, but do we really care?”

Hill approached Campbell and his eyes widened. “You wouldn’t,” Campbell yelled and then screamed as she plunged the syringe into his penis depressing the plunger as she did. “Enjoy,” she said cynically, “enjoy.” Within minutes, his cock grew rock hard.

“It will stay that way for two hours.” Hill said. Looking to Betsy, you now have a human toy to play with for awhile. Orgasm for him will be difficult after two, but you can still get your pleasure especially as it becomes painful for him. Betsy, filled with a growing lust just smiled, twisted both of Campbell’s nipples and rode him hard. Pleasure for Campbell quickly became pain and Betsy continued her assault until her needs began to subside. When she finally dismounted, she patted Campbell’s thighs like she would the flank of a horse and whispered “good boy.”

Everyone laughed.

That night at dinner, they discussed the plans for the four captives. After examining Jasmin, Elisse, and Sara, Dr. Hill said their DNA had been modified and they would live the rest of their life in their new bodies. Hill and Heather found the programming module for Betsy and began her reversal program. Heather whispered, I think we will let her breasts keep their larger size and let her submissive tendencies remain intact. Hill smiled whispering, “I am sure she will like that too.”

Jan and Kelli were also examined. Unfortunately, their changes were also irreversible, but their minds were freed. Jan would be the resident Dom and she would have many submissives to keep in line. Both Jan and Jasmin continued to run the boutique which Amanda quickly signed over to them after a “suggestion” by Heather.

Dr. Hill looked at Heather after going over the notes on each person. Now, we come to you and Holly. I am afraid Holly will remain as she is and very submissive, but I don’t think that bothers her at all. Looking to Heather, Dr. Hill said, “I am sorry he made me part of this, but I did not know what he was doing.”

Heather nodded, “You have nothing to apologize for.”

Hill added, “I am sure you now realize you will deliver. The baby is healthy as are you. You are too far along to consider any other option.”

Heather nodded, “I understand, I understand.” She then looked at the beautiful Internal Medicine doctor commenting, “please stay with us until we finish with Campbell, besides I may need you to drive me to work.”

Hill smiled, nodded and added, “I have talked to the hospital and you are off of surgical rotation until delivery and recovery.” She then agreed to stay for awhile.

Over the next week, a plan was settled upon for both Campbell and the three women. Campbell was to be turned into a sissy boy while the women were to be made latex maids and assigned full-time housekeeping duties.

When Betsy broke the news to Campbell, he simply said, “you are mad, Heather would never agree to such a thing.” He was surprised by Heather’s laugh from behind him and watched in horror as she injected a mix of estrogen and progesterone in his IV line. “These should give you a head start.” Dr. Hill will discuss your castration, you get a choice: surgical or chemical. What you did to me, you will do to no one else.” Heather walked from the room.

Dr Hill walked into the room and Campbell begged. “Her pregnancy has made her mad and she is not being rational about this, just let me go and I will forget you were even here. Hill looked down and smiled. “Keep talking and chemical castration will become surgical and I don’t think you would like that.”

Campbell looked to Hill as she drew a clear fluid from a vile into a an IV syringe....”this is medroxyprogesterone acetate, and won’t hurt a bit. Of course as you know, it will shrink your testicles, shrink your penis, an erection will become impossible and your libido will be non-existent. Other than that, it is a wonderful drug.”

Campbell’s eyes got wide as Dr. Hill approached and he watched in disbelief as she inserted the syringe into the IV port. As her finger went to the plunger, he yelled “nooooooo,” but Hill was undeterred. Campbell could only watch as the drug ran down the line and into his system. At that moment, Betsy walked in, smiled and laughed saying, “just coming by to check on my eunuch to be.” She brought in a visor and ear buds and with Hill’s assistance soon had Campbell watching spirals and images while a calming voice gave him instructions.

“He will be putty in our hands in no time,” Betsy pronounced and grinned.

“Tomorrow,” she told Hill, “he will be waxed, his head shaved and pierced. He will also be fitted for a cock cage and an anal plug.”

Dr Hill blushed, “all of this is new to me, I just want to help Heather.”

Betsy grinned, “and have a little payback on Campbell?”

“That too,” admitted Hill and she repeated “that too.”

At dinner that evening, Heather put a relaxant into Dr. Hill’s wine. She then told Louise what she did, “your wine has been drugged and you will soon be very relaxed. Once you are, Holly and Betsy will pleasure you as you have worked wonders here with us. It is time for you to enjoy a little.”

As she spoke, waves of relaxation swept over Louise’s body.

“Just go with it,” Heather whispered, “go with it. Tonight you are not a doctor, but Louise a lover.”

As she relaxed, Louise was pulled from her seat by Betsy and Holly. Within minutes, the young doctor was naked. Then Sara and Kelli entered the room and soon eight hands and four mouths engulfed the smooth, soft, white flesh of the doctor. “OMG” is all she managed to whisper before she was swept away into a sexual bliss that did not end until she woke in the morning.

Two days later, Betsy, Heather and Louise paid a visit to Campbell. He was not a happy man. “You have had your fun, now let me go.” Campbell yelled in a high pitched voice he did not even recognize. His eyes grew wide in understanding.

“I warned you not to antagonize Betsy. Between her and Dr. Hill, they found and mastered your nanos and she decided to use a few on you. You are still a project in transition, but in the end, you will be such a sweet boy.”

“You wouldn’t,” Campbell squealed.

Betsy rolled an elevated mirror over his gurney to allow Campbell to see how his transformation was proceeding. His eyes opened in horror as he immediately knew what was going on. Staring back at him was a slim body, devoid of all hair. He had smooth soft skin, and the hair on his head was gone as was all facial and pubic hair. His features had softened and his toned body had loss muscle mass. The nanos accelerated the effects of the drugs and his cock seemed much smaller, while he seemed to have fat redistributed to his chest giving him small breast tissue.

Betsy laughed, “wait until you see a demonstration of the mental conditioning you have embedded in your brain. You will be the perfect sweet boy, serving us all of the time. Given your chemical castration, we decided to allow you pleasure in only two ways....orally and anally. When you suck or anal fuck, you will feel pleasure, but you now are incapable of orgasm.” She added, “and you have a growing proclivity for cock.”

“No, no, no....” Campbell moaned as more drugs were added to the IV line.

“We’ll keep the mirror in place so you can watch your own transformation for a while.

The three women left the room.

That night, Heather’s water broke and she was taken to the hospital by Louise and Holly. Betsy stayed home to tend to the staff and Campbell’s training. The labor was long and difficult, but in the end, Heather delivered a healthy baby girl named Lea. After spending a night in the hospital, Heather returned to her estate ready to begin her new life as a mother. She had a lot of assistance.

Betsy was a proud Aunt and almost fought Heather to hold the baby. “If you want one,” Heather chided her friend, “I am sure we can find someone willing to donate.” Betsy just laughed, “no thanks, with Lea, I can just give her back.”

When Heather’s milk came fully in, everyone loved the size and sensitivity of her breasts. Betsy laughed, “it took a pregnancy to give you a breast augmentation.” Heather never had to worry about draining her breasts for after Lea had her fill, either Holly, Sara or Kelli would suckle draining every drop while stimulating their Mistress.

Two weeks after she returned home, Heather asked Betsy to show her Campbell’s progress. Betsy nodded and whispered, “I think you will love what we have done.” Ten minutes later, the door opened and in walked, or some would say sashayed Campbell, a shell of his former masculine self. Heather smiled when she saw his latex clad body walk across the floor. His nipples had been pierced with the rings visible through the clear latex and he was plugged. His penis was in a small cage. “I do that for effect,” Betsy said. “He cannot get hard and his penis and balls have shrunk to pre-adolescence size.” She laughed, “we have our own sissy boy.”

Campbell walked forward and knelt at Heather’s feet, bent slowly and kissed them.

“Well trained too, I see.” Heather laughed, “why am I not surprised.”

Betsy took a flogger and struck Campbell across his upturned ass eliciting a moan. “He is also quite the pain slut,” Betsy added. “Jan loves playing with him on the weekends.”

Betsy rang a bell and one of the male attendants ran in. “Jacob, will you please demonstrate Campbell’s other training?” The attendant nodded and quickly pulled down his zipper and released a long, flaccid cock.

“Here boy,” Jacob called showing Campbell his cock and like an obedient puppy, Campbell crawled over to Jacob and slowly began sucking on the now hardening member.

“I never thought that I would see the day,” Heather laughed as she watched Campbell fully engage in cock sucking which turned into deep throating. “You can see that he has talent,” Betsy added in commentary. Campbell continued sucking without pause until Jacob grunted and exploded in Campbell’s mouth. He swallowed every drop.

“Good Boy,” Jacob said as he patted Campbell on the head.

“Amazing,” was all Heather could say. She then looked at Betsy and asked “now what do we do with him.”

“I have found a private club that will take him and pay us for his service.”

“Perfect,” Heather chuckled, “we will make money on his debauchery. A perfect and just ending to his story.”

Betsy then added, “Mistress, I need to return home for a bit to handle some business. Besides, this trip offered much more then I was expecting.”

With that, Heather walked over and embraced her friend. As she did, she let her fingers scratch behind Betsy’s ears eliciting an immediate moan. Betsy felt her pussy clench tightly and grow wet as arousal swept through her body. Heather stepped back and smiled, “just demonstrating some nanos I left in you for future use. After all, pets do like to be scratched behind the ear.”

Betsy smiled and was about to say something when Heather whispered a phrase that was quickly followed by a command.

“Kneel,” surprised, Betsy fell to her knees.

“Crawl,” led to Betsy crawling.

“Heat,” led to Betsy on her hands and knees with her shoulders to the floor and her ass elevated ready to fuck.

“Roll over,” had Betsy rolling over much to Heather’s delight.

Heather sat down, pulled up her skirt and pulling aside her panty said “Good Girl, treat.” Betsy whined, crawled over and buried her face in Heather’s pussy lapping at it until Heather exploded all over her lips.

“Back to normal.” Betsy stood up and stared at Heather with a smile, “well you are full of surprises.”

Heather stood, hugged and then kissed her friend whispering “until next time”adding “Lea needs to see her Aunt routinely.” She then looked around at her staff and Dr. Hill and said, “let’s hope next year is calmer than this year.” Everyone laughed. Heather walked over to Louise Hill and said “Holly is tending to Lea, let the two of us have some doctor’s time.”

Louise smiled, felt her pussy moisten and with a slight blush simply said “what a wonderful idea.” The two women smiled at each other and walking down the hall, disappeared from sight.