The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Homecoming

Synopsis: The nerd returns to his small town, a changed man

Dave LcClerc grunted with delight, his cock ponding Emma Bordeaux’s asshole

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Dave grunted. “You’re so fucking tight!”

Emma liked Dave, so she just gritted her teeth and bore his ministrations—and then she’d have ‘paid’ for the plumbing job Dave had just done.

“Oh, fuck!” Davie gasped again, and reached across the bed and grabbed one of the bottles on the side-table

She realised her ass was ‘tight’ because it was hurting

He took a quick gulp of ale and continued humping her

Suddenly he gasped “What the fuck!?”

“What is it?” Emma said “I’ve not done a shit again have I?” She thought back to last time she had to ‘pay’ Dave and when he took her in the ass-hole she’d accidentally dropped a turd as he fucked her so hard.

He pulled out of her and looked at the tv that had been merely blaring in the background.

Emma felt around her open anus and was relieved to find herself clean before she realised Dave was now off the bed staring at the new widescreen she had installed (that cost her several blow jobs to have it installed).

She slid off the bed and straightened her dress out’ she’d not even bothered to undress for him. She grabbed her panties off the floor and pulled them up. Her pussy wasn’t even moist—anal didn’t turn her on. Her ass did still sting..

She moved up beside him and looked at the story. “Local Boy Turned Good” said the banner at the bottom of the screen

Channel 7’s news reporter Libby DeFraine was talking to the tv, but the sound was low “Where’s the fucking remote” Dave snapped his fingers

Emma’s eyes darted around. She saw it and handed it to him. He snatched if from her.

And then, there on the screen was Herbert Broussard. Both of them new him. They’d gone to school with him. Dave had beaten the little nerd plenty of times. And Emma—she’d caught him masturbating over her high school photo. She shivered at that thought—she and Marcella Connasse had, hand-in-hand gone into the caretaker’s shed for a little light petting only to hear a groaning… they’d found Herbert there tugging his cock with Emma’s photos blown up, and strewn along the floor. They’d spread the story around and by that afternoon everyone at the school was pointing and laughing at Herbert.

The news story was of Herbert, the guy who’d left the Lake Barre area of Louisiana seven years ago a nobody. Now, he had come back, very, very, very wealthy.

On either side of him were a former Ms Teen Louisiana, and a former Miss Nigeria.

“Look at that fucking dweeb” Dave spat.

“He’s… handsome” Emma said… she thought that he’d changed for the best

“Handsome!” Dave choked

“I just think…”

“Get me another beer” Dave growled

They weren’t even married but he treated her like shit. But at least he did some of the difficult chores—albeit for ‘payment’.

She scuttled away to the fridge

“Ah, we’re all out” she said leaning in on the open door

“What the fuck?”

“You drank the last four…” she said

“Fucking dumb…” he growled

“Did you finish the plumbing?”

“Yeah” he said scratching his balls “All that blockage was full of your hair”

“My hair?” she laughed.

She had long hair.

Dave turned around, surveying the trailer and farting towards the tv

He went and grabbed his clothes, and his tools and left. He was outside getting changed.

The trailer sat by itself on a large block, so there was no one else around to see

Emma went back to the tv to watch the story about the nerd. Herbert was dressed flashy. He looked well manicured.

Emma slid back onto the bed and opened her legs. She fingered herself as she looked at him. She then closed her eyes and thought about what it would be like to be fucked in that private jet he’d just landed in.

She shuddered as she came.

“Wow” she gasped, sitting up

The two women attending to Herbert seemed to have puppy eyes for him. Jane Fontenot and Ava Abubakar were very pretty women and they seemed like they both had such attention for Herbert.

Enna drove over to her mom’s. As she did she phoned up Marcella. Marcella was now married and she was now Marcella Salope.

“Yes, I saw him” Marcella said, “I mean…wow”

“Yeah, I know” Emma gasped “Something about him…”

“Did you see the whores he was with?”

“Yeah”

“Fucking sluts”

“They look it…” Emma said… and then she stopped for a moment. She realised she sounded jealous.

“Gotta go” Marcella said

Emma heard the hum of a small electric motor start. She realised Marcella had turned on her vibrator.

“Fuck” she gasped as she pulled into Lafayette Street, Marcella was going to masturbate… over … him????

Her mom lived in town, in a beaten up weatherboard two story house.

“Momma?” she called as she entered the unlocked back door that lead straight into the kitchen

She didn’t hear anything and she went upstairs

“Momma?” she gasped seeing Delphine naked, legs splayed, lying on the bed

“Momma?” she called again as she shook her mother

“Huh? What?” Delphine gasped as she seemed to regain conscience

“What happened to you?”

“Huh… ? Ah…?”

Delphine grabbed the sheet and pulled it up over herself—not that she and her daughter hadn’t seen each other naked

“What happened?”

“N-n-nohting” Delphine said sitting up.

“Say” Delphine said, changing the subject “Did you see that wonderful boy you used to go to school with ins back in town… what’s his name?”

“Herbert”

“Yes, that’s right…” Delphine said

“Yes, I saw”

“And, he came over here looking for you…”

“For me?”

“Yes” Delphine smiled, clasping her daughter’s hands “That wonderful guy—come all this way looking for you…”

“Well… did you tell him I don’t live here anymore?”

“I sure did” Delphine said. He also said he was going to pay Marcella a visit..

“Oh?”

She got up out of bed and letting the sheet fall walked naked out to the bathroom

Emma noticed a pool of liquid on the sheet and she ran her hand over it. It was white, and sticky

“Fuck” she gasped as she realised it was come

“Momma?” she called

“Yes, honey?”

“Are you… are you alight?”

“Yes, surely” Delphine called back “Why wouldn’t I be?”

She went to the bathroom and found her mom soaping up her crotch.

“You’d tell me if.. anything happened?”

“What?” Delphine laughed, “What are you talking about?”

“Nothing really happened today?”

“I had a wonderful day… if that’s what you mean” Delphine smiled as she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower.

She went to the vanity and took out a razor and began shaving at her hairy crotch

“Momma!” Emma gasped surprised “What are you doing?”

“He doesn’t like hairy pussy” Delphine said

“Who doesn’t?”

“Um… errr….” she stopped for a moment “Nobody” Delphine laughed “I just want to look neat”

“But…”

“Look” Delphine interrupted “Why don’t you go back home… in case that nice young man turns up”

“I…”

“You should go” Delphine said suddenly angrily. She gave her daughter less than a second to respond “Juste aller!” she said in French

“Uh… okay, momma” Emma said “Au revoir. Maman”

“Au revoir chérie” Delphine said, and not looking up continued to scape at the curly dark pubes.

Emma thought that her mom was acting weird, but she decided to leave without causing any more of an argument

She stopped by at Marcella’s house. Her husband Georges Pierre Salope (“GPS” as he was affectionally known as) was sitting on the steps of the front porch. GPS was born in Paris and his football team was Paris Saint-Germain (PSG). He had arrived in Cajun country eight years ago, and although many there spoke French, it wasn’t as pronounced, or as academic as GPS’

Seeing there on the steps, he looked despondent.

“GPS?” Emma asked going up to him

He didn’t respond

“Georges Pierre?” she asked again.

He looked up. He looked quite sullen

“Oh, Emma” he said

“Que fais-tu ici?”

“Steady” Emma said “Parle anglais” she added

“Oh, Excusez-moi” GPS said “I am sorry”

“What’s the problem? Are you alright?”

“My wife… Marcella… oh, ma très chère femme” he began to weep

“English, please”

“Yes…” he sobbed, “She… she has found another lover…”

“What?”

“Yes…” he sobbed “It is true…”

“When did this happen?”

“Today”

“What? Today?”

“Yes’” GPS wept, “And she… ah… she will never be satisfied by me again”

“What happened? How?”

“A man… a god… came to her… made love with her for two hours… and she… she came so many times…”

“She told you that?”

“No… I watched”

“You… you watched?”

“Yes”

“Why… what… this just doesn’t make sense”

“He.. he came here.. he told me to stand aside… I did… I do not know why…”

She waited for him to continue

“And my wife… she protest at first, but then he took her into the bedroom… she cried for me…”

“She was raped…?”

“At first…”

“What do you mean ‘at first’?”

“She resists him, but… he … she accepted him as her lover and they made very passionate sex”

“While you just stood and watched”

“Yes”

“Where is she now?”

“Inside… asleep… she is exhausted”

“Can I go see her…?”

He shrugged his shoulders

Emma went inside and familiar with the place she went to the bedroom. There… on the bed… something familiar about … yes, she was splayed on the bed, just like how Delphine had been

And, even as Emma looked at her, Marcella’s pussy leaked come onto the bed…. so much of it.

“Emma?” Marcella gasped “Is that you?”

“Yes” Emma said…

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe what happened to me…” Marcella smiled

“I think I know…”

“He… he told you?”

“Your husband”

“Who?” she gasped genuinely surprised, she hadn’t even thought about GPS. “No! That piece of shit! He’s not a man. He’s useless…”

“What are you saying?” Emma gasps d”You two… have been such a…”

“Don’t tell me about it” Marcella interrupted, “He can’t compete with my Master”

“Your… what?”

“He’s waiting for you…”

“Who is?”

“The Master”

“What…? What are you talking abut?”

“He came… he raped me… and then… oh my…” Marcella sighed and her hand slipped down between her legs “I’ve never has such a man before”

“I’ll call the sheriff…”

“What? No! Why?”

“You said you were raped”

“At first I resisted… but then… oh, fuck that was amazing… I realised my place…”

“Your place”

“Yes, to serve…”

“Something’s wrong with you”

“He’s come for you.. he’s remembered you after all this time”

“You need help

“And to think he’s come all this way just to have you…”

“Your husband needs you”

Just then Emma’s phone rang. She answered it

“Why aren’t you home yet?” Delphine snapped

“Momma?”

“He’s waiting for you…”

“Who’s waiting for you”

“The Master”

“What?” she cried putting her phone down “Has everyone gone crazy?”

“He’s waiting for you…” Marcella repeated as she took a strand of come from between her legs and licked it. “Fuck this is good” she sighed

“Everyone here is on drugs”

“Go home” Marcella said, “Let him have you..”

Emma was upset… what was happening to everyone. She ran out, crying

“Go to him” GPS called after her even as she got in her car…

She drove home.

A big black limo was there and the ‘companions’ (the former beauty pageant winners) stood by the car

“Go on it” one said to her as she went up her stairs “He’s waiting for you…”

“What’s going on here?” Emma confronted him as Herbert stood in her lounge-room

“You can’t believe how I’ve longed for this day” he turned to see her as she came in angrily

“What have… what have you done to everyone?”

“I love you…”

“What?”

“I always have”

“What the fuck are you talking about… my momma…”

“Your momma was an amazing fuck” Herbert said

“What did you do to her?”

“I thought I’d find you at home”

“Did you touch her?”

“I just told you I fucked her” Herbert laughed “You know… she’s pregnant?”

“What?”

“You’re going to have a…. what would it be a half-sister, sister-in-law”

“Sister-in-law?”

“Yes, after you and I marry”

“Marry!” she snorted “I wouldn’t marry you”

“You will” he said

“I will?”

“You will marry me”

“I will marry you”

“See” he laughed

“What?”she gasped “What am I saying?”

“Say it again”

“No… I… n-nnn-nnnn I will marry you” she cried as he started laughing “Stop that! What?”

“I accept your proposal” he laughed

“How?”

“You will be my wife and have lots of my babies”

“I… no… I will … have… stop it…”

“Say it”

“i will…. nnnnn…… have lots of your babies”

“There you go” he snorted

“Please… stop…. let me go”

“But you don’t want to go”

“I don’t want to go”

“See”

“Fuck… “ she cried. She turned to run,.but she didn’t want to go…

She turned to run… “I… i…. I don’t want to go” she said

“Nnnn-mmmmm” she cried frustrated.

“You can’t leave your husband”

“No… I can’t”

“See”

“What does a bride do for her husband?” he chuckled

“She… cooks…and…. she…. nnnnn…. no…. she cleans”

“And?”

“And?” she gasped She didn’t want to know where this was going

“Doesn’t a wife fuck her husband?”

“Yes… she….” she cried

“Say it…”

“She fucks her huband”

“You want to fuck me, don’t you”

“Yessssss!” she cried then she hung her head in shame

“Good girl” he chuckled

He began to get undressed. “What are you doing?”

“The same thing you are” he said

She looked down to watch her hands undoing her clothes as if her hands belonged to another person. “What the fuck?” she gasped and she tried to command her hands to stop, but they worked her free of her clothing

“Please… stop this…” she cried

“You want to fuck me”

“I want to fuck you… No!” she cried “Why do I keep saying that”

“Because you do…”

“I do…”

“You want to fuck me and make me happy”

“I want to fuck you and make you happy” she said

And this time she didn’t protest

Something about it in the back of her head—yes, this is what she wanted to do…

“Go kneel on the couch so I can fuck you from behind” he said

“Yes…”

“Master!”

“Yes, Master” she said

She went over and knelt on the couch and leaned over the back of it, and she trembled, in anticipation

“Spread your legs wider… unless you want me to fuck your ass…” he sniggered

She opened her legs

He got up behind her, and slid his cock between her legs, finding her slit-opening, he pushed into her

“Ohhhhhh” she gasped

“You want this”

“I want this… Master” she remembered to add

“Say it”

“Fuck me” she whimpered and he pushed in deeper

Her whole body trembled

She shivered and gasped

She’d come already.

A small doubt crossed her mind, but the orgasm blew that away.

She was now his. His slave. She wanted to be his slave. It was all she wanted. She was so content as he pounded at her wet hot cunt

Epilogue

On the plane back, the former Ms Teen Louisiana poured a long glass of beer and shuffled up the aisle of the private jet, stepping over Delphine’s naked legs as the older woman knelt there sucking Herbert’s cock.

He took the beer “Thank you” he said

She shivered in joy. It was her pleasure just to serve him, and for him to think her, a slave… she was delighted.

“Master?” Emma whispered as his head rested on her chest

“Yes, bitch?”

“How is it you made me lactate?”

“I just willed it” he said, “And now you do…”

She was amazed. He sipped at his beer and then squeezed her breasts, shooting her milk in on top of his beer, going it a thicker ‘head’.

She was so at peace. She smiled as she looked down at her momma now gulping down wads of come…

And the plane flew on…

The End