The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 10

Once Again In The Mouth Of The Gail

It was another ten minutes to walk to her place. Making conversation, I asked, "So how long did it take Carol to recover from the mother of all hangovers last time?"

"Almost a full day. She swore up and down that that was the last time, from then on it was white wine only when she went out. That oath lasted till the following Friday. She spent an hour barfing into the toilet when she got home."

"Well, everyone needs a hobby."

"Yeah, well, you didn’t have to hold her hair while she tossed her cookies for the better part of an hour. I gave her a talking to the next morning, but I think the hangover got in the way of her hearing me."

"Have you never been drunk?"

"Well, yeah. You experiment with that stuff in high school, and I got really drunk once at a party. I heard about it the next day from my friends. Let’s just say that I did some things that people will probably still be laughing about at my tenth high school reunion. I’m not sure I can face attending."

"Better to get it out of the way early, I guess."

"Have you never been drunk as a skunk?"

"Alcohol never did much for me, mostly just made me sleepy, then when I woke up I was sick.

Not my idea of a good time, so I mostly avoid it now."

"Aren’t you quite the role model."

"Don’t make fun of me. Not being able to drink made it a lot harder for me to socialize since so much of high school and college social life is based around alcohol. That’s probably one of the reasons I became such a nerd."

"A nerd? You? Are you serious?"

"To hear the athletes in high school tell it, yeah, Grade A, grain-fed nerd."

"They picked on you? Really?"

"Oh, yeah. At least to start. Then I started learning hapkido and pretty soon I could hold my own."

I told her about the football players in high school who liked to beat up nerds, Norman Atwell and his buddy Ryan Coolidge, and the time they tried to beat me up in the hallway between classes, and how I got Atwell in an arm-lock after kicking Coolidge in the nuts and threatened to end Atwell’s sports career permanently if he didn’t stop picking on the nerds.

"And that worked? Really?"

"Yeah, mostly. I flipped him over my shoulder and put him on the floor pretty hard, so he was a little stunned. Word got around among the jocks, and while they continued to glare at me and call me names, they never picked on me again because Norm knew I was serious and he was going to get hurt. And he was the biggest, too, so the others probably thought it best to leave me alone."

"You’re a man of surprising talents, Carter. Many talents."

And with that we were at her building. We climbed the stairs and she unlocked the door.

"Gail? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it’s me, Tim. I have company."

The mysterious Tim poked his head out of one of the doors and looked.

"Tom, my roommate, Tim. Tim, this is Tom Carter."

He came over and offered a hand, as he appraised me. "Nice to meet you, Tom."

"Tim," said Gail, "you seen Carol?"

"She headed out to meet up with her rat pack. That girl never learns."

"This time she can hold her own hair up. Or barf all over it, I don’t care. What are you doing tonight?"

"Evan and I are going out to dinner with some friends. Should be fun."

"Good for you. See you later."

As we went down the hall, Tim called, "Nice meeting you, Tom."

I wished him a good evening and followed Gail. She was doing her best to suppress a smile.

"What?" I asked.

"I’m smiling at Tim. He’s in a relationship and yet he cannot keep from checking out every guy he comes across."

"You mean me?"

"Yes, you."

"Oh."

"Don’t you worry, Carter, I’ll fight him off. Your virtue is safe."

"You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?"

"Mildly amused. Sit, I’ll get us sorted."

She dug out the wooden box from beneath the bed and in a few moments we were passing the joint back and forth.

"Y’know, I hardly did this at all in high school," I said. "I knew other kids who were high practically all the time. It was like an armor they wore to protect themselves from the world so they didn’t have to figure things out. It’s relaxing, but it’s hard for me to see it as a way of life."

"I knew people like that, too. I like it every so often, but more as a relaxer if I’m stressed or worried."

"It’s more fun, I think, to do it with other people. I can’t see doing this by myself, but it’s fun doing it with you."

We talked for a while about the different ways pot affected people. I told her that she got the giggles and that made me giggle.

She thought that was funny and started giggling. One thing led to another and soon I was holding my stomach from laughing because she had gotten the giggles and was doing her best to suppress it in order to prove me wrong.

When I got control of myself again, I told her that her face lit up when she was happy, like now, and it seemed to radiate a kind of joy. She told me that that was a sweet thing to say and gave me a kiss. And that led to another, and soon we had our tongues and our arms wrapped around each other.

When she pulled away, she looked at me for a moment, then said, "You left me in such a state last time. I didn’t realize it till you were gone. I was walking around the apartment and I realized I was still tingling, and the robe rubbing against my nipples was setting me on edge. I wanted to call you up and ask if you’d come over again. But I didn’t. I had to play with my dildo for awhile to get the edge off."

"I’m almost sorry you didn’t call. I would have liked to have seen that. That would have been hot."

"Serves you right for not being there when I needed you. Anyway, the point I was attempting to make is that you got me so wound up, I came so hard, that it left me wanting more, even though I thought I’d had enough."

"I’m thinking about when you got up in the morning and asked if I wanted to take a shower with you. I said no, but some part of me was shouting, ’Damn, how can you not have your hands on that sexy woman all the time? Go for it!’ But my body, my poor body, was saying, ’How can I do it again? Have pity’."

"Guys always have excuses. Though, to be fair, you left me nearly comatose, I came so many times. I just thought maybe you could have done one more."

"Just ask next time. I might not be able to get my dick functioning again, but there’s tongues and fingers. Or dildos. Or bananas."

"Oooo, kinky, I like it. Okay, I’ll make a note."

She paused, playing with a button on my shirt, looking like she trying to say something. "Tom, I’m trying to find a smooth way of asking, and I’m coming up blank, so I’ll just have to ask straight out. You did me so good last time, I want more. Can we make love again?"

I smiled. "I was sitting here trying to think of a way to ask you without seeming like too much of a single-minded oversexed college guy. We don’t know each other that well, and I didn’t want you to think too badly of me."

"You know that O. Henry story, The Gift Of The Magi?"

I shook my head.

"Read it sometime. You’ll see the parallels."

She started unbuttoning my shirt and I watched her. When she got it undone, she pulled it out of my pants, then leaned in and kissed me all over my chest and licked my nipples. I linkcast her a Foundation image, which would heighten her pleasure and relax her body, making it sensitive.

She ran her hand down to my crotch and squeezed gently and I gasped. She pulled my belt loose and unbuttoned my pants, and before it was too late I set an ejaculation filter for myself. And just in time because now she was pulling my zipper down and my dick felt like it was going to pop out of my shorts and catch her in the eye. I didn’t think that would be good.

She reached up to my waistband and pulled my pants and my shorts down to my knees. Now my dick did stand straight up. She smiled.

She got off the bed and down on her knees to unlace my shoes, then pulled my pants and my shorts the rest of the way down till they were on the floor. I lay there on the bed with my open shirt the only item of clothing I had on except for my socks.

She smirked at me. "So many possibilities. Maybe I should tie you up. Maybe I should have you tie me up. What are your thoughts on dominance and submission? How about S&M?"

She was playing with me, I think. I didn’t believe she was seriously into those things. Was she? Better check, before I commit a serious faux pas. So I looked, and found... nothing pro or con. It was more like words she was reciting. She had no particular preference for S&M, nor for dominance and... wait, there was something there, it was a rush she got from thinking about someone ordering her to do things. She wasn’t sure because she’d never done it before, but the idea of it, the thinking about it, she found arousing, maybe something she might like to try.

So I played along with her. She was having fun with the idea of it, so I said, "Oh, please, mistress, do not whip me again. I promise to be good."

She laughed at that, maybe the weed, maybe the fun of playing with the roles. "No promises, slave, one wrong move and I’ll be forced to punish you."

And, still smiling at me, she started to unbutton her blouse. She was deliberately going slow, teasing me, making me wait. When she finally finished, she pulled the blouse out of her pants, then went to the corner of the room and sat in a chair already covered with clothes. She leaned down, unzipped her boots and pulled them off.

She stood up and ran her hands over her boobs, still in the bra, and I realized that she was stripping for me. She was making this a game to get me aroused, show me what I had been missing. She shrugged the shirt off her shoulders and let it fall onto the chair.

"Gail, if I have a stroke because you teased me, it’s going to be your fault."

"I’m sure you have a strong heart, able to withstand all sorts of shocks."

She unbuttoned her pants and lowered the zipper, then turned around and wiggled her hips to make the pants slide down her hips and her legs. When they were around her ankles, she stepped out of them and stood there, her back to me, then reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

Turning back toward me, she folded her arms under her boobs and twisted back and forth from her hips so her tits would sway slightly. I could feel my lips getting dry now.

She leaned forward from her waist and the bra slipped off her arms and onto the floor.

"Jesus Christ, Gail, that’s like a punch in the gut. It takes my breath away." She raised an eyebrow, then lowered her hands, put two thumbs under the waistband, and slipped her panties over her hips. They fell to her ankles.

"I am speechless, baby. You are so hot you make my hands shake."

"You’ll need those hands in a while, so try to get it under control."

"Come here and lie down next to me so I can touch you."

As she walked to the bed, I slipped off my shirt and tossed it to the floor. I lay in the middle of the bed and watched her climb onto the bed. She squirmed up and got close to me, putting an arm around me. I kissed her for a long time. We were both breathing pretty heavily by the time we pulled apart.

"I don’t know what it is about you. I want to find all the possible ways that I can make you moan with pleasure. I don’t know what you like and what you don’t, so I’d have to try everything, including the things that might scare you or you wind up hating, because otherwise I wouldn’t be able to learn what gets you going. Is that perverse?"

"A little, but it’s also nice in a way, because you’re thinking about new ways to make me cum.

But you know, that works two ways, don’t you? I’d have to experiment on you and I might happen on a few things that you hate as well. Because that’s how we learn."

"Ummm, we might need to come up with some safe words. I’m a bit in awe of your creativity and imagination, and afraid of where that might lead."

"Oh, don’t be such a worry wart. What could possibly go wrong? Can you reach under the bed and pass me my barbed whip?"

"’Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly’."

I pulled on an earlobe with my lips, which made her catch her breath. I linkcast Silk to her.

That would make every touch feel like a brush of silk over the skin, very soft and erotic.

"Let’s start with this and see where it leads," I said. I nibbled her neck just under her ear, working my way downward very slowly. By the time I got to the place where her neck joins her shoulder, she was whimpering softly.

I rolled her onto her back. She lay there with her eyes closed, breathing quickly. With my tongue, I followed the contour of her breast, alternating it with kisses, and when I pulled her nipple into my mouth I linkcast Shiver to her and felt her tremble with the pleasure of the sensation.

I moved to the other side and worked my way around the other one, squeezing and licking, ending with my sucking the nipple into my mouth. She shivered again.

She seemed to be in a teasing mood today, but turnabout is fair play. So with my tongue I worked my way down her torso, pausing at her navel to work the tongue around it because she’d gotten a thrill from that last time. Then I continued my way downward and by the time I got to her hips she was almost choking, waiting for what she thought was next.

I could feel her frustration as I deliberately bypassed her pussy, running my tongue over her hip and down the inside of her thigh. When I got to her knee she jumped and almost caught me in the face with it. But I’d learned the hard way with other women and was watching for it.

She was talking to herself now—the knee was apparently very sensitive—and I could hardly hear the words. It was something like, "You bastard, why are you waiting, I need it." Almost unintelligible.

I followed the trail southward and when I reached her ankle, she got very quiet. Not my first rodeo, and I placed a firm grip on her ankle and blocked the other leg with my arm.

I let my tongue amble down onto the top of her foot and she gasped, "Oh, fuck!" Very slowly, I moved my tongue, flicking back and forth, from the instep to the sole of her foot and she went ballistic. I needed both hands to hold on to her leg. I licked the sole of her foot from the heel to the toe, while she yelled, "Ohmigod, no, stop, too much, fuck, no!" But I wouldn’t.

She was pounding the bed with her fists, her torso twisting, trying to get away, while I licked her sole. After a couple of minutes, when she looked like she was almost out of energy, I changed to kisses instead and she calmed down and moaned instead.

I moved up slowly, reaching her toes, then sucked two of them into my mouth, running my tongue back and forth. "Oh my God, no, Tom, too sensitive, oh, please." When she sounded like she couldn’t take any more, I linkcast Summer Breeze to her and heard her gasp and end with a low moan.

I held them in my mouth, but without the tongue while she regained her composure, then kissed each one in turn, and sucked her big toe into my mouth. She stiffened. "Oh, fuck, ohmigod, it’s too much, too much!" I sent her another Summer Breeze and the invocation ended in a choke and a shiver. But she’d had enough. She’d be really sensitized now.

I put her foot down and moved up and placed my arm around her. "You’re fun. You keep telling me to stop, then you wind up really getting off on what I’m doing."

"You bastard. I’m so sensitive now I think I’m going to fly off the bed. I’m so wound up, my nerves are so jangly, I don’t know what to do."

"But I do. Just you watch."

I worked my way down past her belly button with my tongue, and this time I went straight to her pussy. I licked my way up and down the labia. Under her breath, she was saying, "More, more."

I pulled her labia apart with my thumbs and kissed the inside. She groaned, and her hands found their way to the back of my head to guide me. I jabbed my tongue at the pink places and she started her mantra, "Oh, please, oh, please." I moved higher, and just shy of her clit, I changed to nibbles. I sent another Summer Breeze and she moaned very beautifully.

I was curious. I still hadn’t completely figured out what got women really satisfied. I’d ruled out a series of big orgasms. A bunch of small ones followed by a big one was pretty good, but I wasn’t sure it was optimum. Nor was I sure that the same approach would work with all women.

So it was still trial and error for the time being, though even the ’error’ part still felt good.

So I wondered how long I could keep her in a state where she was enjoying the rushes of pleasure without frustrating her because she couldn’t get to the size she wanted. It was all guesswork still.

I decided to try to keep her in a heightened state with a series of small, slow orgasms that would get her moaning, looking for the next one. The ’wave breaking on the beach’ image had worked reasonably well in the past, so that was my metaphor of choice.

Moving onto her clit with my lips, I pulled it and rolled it. Her hand was slapping the bedclothes now as she grunted. It wasn’t quite enough to get her off, but this was. I took two fingers and slid them into her cunt, in and out slowly, and she cried, "Oh, Jesus, baby, oh, yes!" I did that for ten seconds, then linkcast her the first of the breaking waves.

I felt her tense, then arch her back. "Yes, yes, there it is, I’m cumming!" I pulled my fingers out and changed the nibbles to kisses while she wound down.

"Oh, Carter, that was lovely. I liked that."

"And I liked watching you. It was lovely."

I nuzzled closer to her pussy and found her clit again with my lips, pulling it and letting it snap back, again and again. "Oh, Tom, it’s so sensitive."

I stuck out my tongue and flicked it on her clit and she gasped. I didn’t give her a chance to object because I took three fingers of my right hand and pushed them into her pussy. "Oh, fuck, Tom, ohmigod, I..."

She didn’t finish because I sent her another breaking wave right then, and whatever she had planned to say, it changed to, "I’m cumming again, I’m cumming, oh, yes!"

I fucked her with my fingers until her hands hitting my head told me I needed to give her a break. I pulled my fingers out of her and lay my head on the bed beside her hip.

When she caught her breath she said, "I don’t know why I’m cumming so often. It’s like you’re pushing all the right buttons, and it’s just knocking me for a loop."

"I love watching you get off. You give yourself over to it completely."

"I hope you’ve having half as much fun as I am."

"You can count on it. Pull your knees back, Gail, let me look at you."

"It’s really sensitive right now, Tom, be careful."

"Okay, I’ll try something different."

She looked dubious, but pulled her knees back toward her shoulders. Her pussy was completely exposed now, and it was beautiful. But she’d said to be careful, so I’d stay away from her clit for awhile.

I leaned in and ran my tongue back and forth over her perineum and she almost choked. She was still very leery of things in her butt, or things that got close to it. This felt good, but she was still afraid of what might come next, so as I licked it I linkcast an increasing sense of arousal along with a sense of safety, that I’d never cause her discomfort or pain.

And as I continued to run my tongue back and forth, she moaned, giving in to it, trying on the sensations. I moved my right thumb onto the perineum and moved my tongue to the entrance to her pussy and tried to tongue-fuck her. Harder than it sounds since my tongue wasn’t that long.

But it didn’t matter, because the feeling of my thumb along with the tongue trying to push in brought her right to the edge, and I sent her another wave, this one long and slow, washing far up the beach, then receding just as slowly back into the ocean. I am still in awe of how powerful these images can be when the target’s mind interprets them.

With Gail, she tensed and gave a sustained, low moan which lasted for a long time and ended as she lowered her legs and her body relaxed into the bed.

"Oh. My. God. Carter, that one sent me floating above the earth and set me down so gently. It was wonderful."

"It certainly sounded that way."

"I wonder what it would be like if we all felt like this all the time. Everybody would feel too good to argue and fight."

"We’d probably never get anything done, either. How do you concentrate on your math homework while you’re having an orgasm like that?"

"Maybe you’re right. Okay, orgasms on alternate days of the week only."

"Suggest it to your congressperson. We could pass a law."

"Right. Tomorrow. How long are you going to keep waving that stiffy around?"

"I’ll find a use for it presently. I’m having fun watching you. Why don’t you roll over onto your stomach."

She rolled over and got comfortable, then, partially spreading her legs and folding her arms underneath her head, closed her eyes.

I got on my knees and just admired her shape while I massaged her shoulders and down onto her trapezius muscles. She hummed underneath me. Periodically I would lean in and kiss a particularly interesting spot on her back.

I continued lower until I was at her hips, then moved onto her butt, squeezing and kneading. I sent her another named image, this one call Buttlover’s. Listen, don’t give me a hard time about these names. I made most of them up on the fly only so I could remember and reuse them later.

Some of the names are dumb, but I’m used to them now.

Anyway, Buttlover’s gives a feeling that she is filled fully, with a spreading warmth, pleasure, and a thrill of excitement. It’s really meant to precede a dick poking into her ass, but it was too soon for that. But the warmth and the excitement, she could experience that and remember it later when we did start sticking things in there. As soon as I sent it, the hum changed into something more like a gasp. She said, "Oh. Oh, my!"

I continued squeezing her ass cheeks while I leaned in and kissed the crack, then dragged my tongue down it. I could almost feel her caution flags go up, but she didn’t say anything. I flicked my tongue back and forth in the crack. Her legs were spread wide enough that I could see her butthole as well as her pussy.

I moved my right hand lower and inserted two fingers in her cunt far enough to put my thumb on her perineum, rubbing it.

"Oh, Christ, Tom, that’s... What are you doing?"

She’d find out in a moment. While I twisted my fingers in her pussy, I moved my tongue lower until it reached her asshole and pushed at it. The Buttlover’s brought her right to the edge, and while my tongue kept trying to push its way in, she found herself assaulted by an urgency that was new to her.

The part of her that was afraid of ass play was saying no, but there was another part that was enjoying the rush, the pleasure that was washing over her.

I’d been drooling a little while I was licking her crack, so it was slick now, dripping down onto her asshole. I’d looked into her epicenter and was watching her get more and more aroused at the feelings in her butt, while at the same time her learned behavior was causing her to say, "No, no, no."

I prepped an image, another wave breaking on the beach, this one a little larger and stronger, then linkcast it. As soon as I did, I took the two fingers out of her pussy and pushed at her asshole.

It was so wet, they slipped right in, just to the first knuckle. She took that sensation and the image I’d sent her and turned it into something powerful.

"YES, Carter, I’m cumming, ohmigod, I’m cumming, oh, FUCK!"

Her ass was squirming, I couldn’t tell whether it was trying to get the fingers further in or to push them out, but all the while she was shouting her pleasure.

When she finally wound down, I slowly pulled my fingers out and massaged her ass cheeks while she moaned.

She was quiet, her head turned away, while I lay beside her, my arm over her waist. Eventually she said, "I don’t know what I feel about that, Carter. I told you I didn’t really like things in my ass. But you did it."

"Gail, I was trying to reconcile what you said with how you responded. I know the idea of things in your butt can be scary. You told me. But I also remember last time when I stuck the tip of a finger in and you came. Hard. You seemed to enjoy it, then you reproved yourself later. We talked about this, didn’t we? About fear of an idea being worse than the reality of it?

"Anyway, I remembered how hard you came and how much fun it was to watch you, and I thought you might like it again. And if I remember correctly, you got off even harder this time.

That was really impressive."

"I still haven’t figured this out. You’re right, I did cum when you did that. Both times. And both times I was reproving myself about letting you do it."

"Did it cause you any pain? Was it uncomfortable?"

"Well, no, not really. It just felt... weird."

"Unpleasant weird, or different weird?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, different weird, I guess."

"Almost everything we do with a new partner is going to feel different weird, until we get used to the new partner. It may feel good, too, but it won’t be the thing we’re used to, so it’ll feel different until we get used to it, until it becomes normal."

She thought about that for awhile.

"Okay, I guess I can buy that. It’s just that, well, I’ve told myself that it was going to hurt for so long, that it may take a while to get used to the idea that maybe it won’t."

"There’s no rush, baby. I won’t do anything to you that you’re not ready for. So, about that barbed whip..."

She punched me, but she laughed. "Carter, I’m thirsty. You want something?"

"A glass of water would be nice, thanks."

So she bounced out of bed. I mean, she flipped herself up and into a standing position and it was truly impressive. Her tits were swaying and her ass cheeks jiggling, and it was glorious.

But she was a woman on a mission and, naked, she stepped into the kitchen and got two glasses of water and brought them back. She pushed the door closed with her hip, which set her tits to swaying once again. Now I really needed the water, since my throat was dry.

I drank half of mine, while she sipped hers, then reached out a finger and poked my dick.

"You know that most guys would be trying to stick in their dicks within the first three minutes after getting naked, don’t you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Not complaining, mind you, it’s just, well, unexpected, and nice, having you working so hard at getting me off."

"I explained why last time, didn’t I?"

"Of course, you did. I was just observing that it was unexpected and nice. Well, ’nice’ is a bit of an understatement, but you know what I mean."

"I do. And it really is kind of a rush for me. And a privilege to see you enjoy yourself. You give yourself to it completely."

"Wasn’t there a movie like this? Some guy who was smooth with women, teaching dorks and nerds how to win the women of their dreams by teaching them what women like and respect? I’m sure there was, can’t think of the name right now. Anyway, you should do a remake of that movie, except it’d be how to make love to women. That’ll make you famous."

"I’ll run it past my agent, see what he thinks."

"Okay, and while he’s working on that, how about I work on you?"

She pushed my shoulder and I rolled onto my back. She reached down and grabbed my dick in one hand and stroked it, while looking straight in my eye.

"How’s that feel, Carter?"

"It feels amazing. A few more strokes like that and you’re going to have to repaint the ceiling."

"Hah! Male bravado, thinking you can shoot that far. Don’t worry, you won’t cum till I’m ready."

She was right about part of that. I hadn’t set my ejaculation filter, but I did so now. Now I wouldn’t cum till I allowed myself to. Or when she told me I could.

"Jesus, Gail. That feels wonderful."

"This is just the appetizer, Carter. The first course is coming right up."

Still stroking my dick, she slid down in the bed till she hovered over my dick, then she leaned in and licked from bottom to top. Then top to bottom. She cupped my balls and took the base of my cock in her fist, then flicked her tongue, back and forth, on the tip of my dick.

"Ah, fuck, baby, perfect."

Still staring in my eyes she held my dick directly in front of her and ran her tongue back and forth. I moaned, and I wasn’t faking it. I wouldn’t cum, but this felt spectacular, bringing me right to the edge.

She knew exactly what she was doing. She was toying with me, seeing how high she could make me jump. She moved her tongue really slowly now, teasing me. When she saw me holding my breath, she pulled the dick closer, so it was pointing at her mouth, then opened her lips and let it slide in.

"Oh, fuck, yes, baby, do that."

She brushed her lips over the rim of my dick, and it was like touching an electric fence. I felt sparks. I wondered what she was feeling, so I peeked into her epicenter, and it was still there, that rush she got when she felt a dick slip into her mouth. I’d planted that feeling last time, and it was still there.

She moved up and down slowly, controlling how much went in, still just a bit afraid of not being in control, but she was finding this strangely arousing, getting a burst of pleasure when the dick went in, and increasing the more she took. She was fighting her remembered discomfort with the rush she was getting as it slid in.

"Baby, that is so exquisite. When you do that, you own me, it’s perfect. More."

She also was driven by her desire to please me, since I’d made her feel so good, so she pushed past her fear and took more in her mouth, and wow! That rush washed over her, she felt it all through her body, like a wave immersing her.

I reached down and lay my hands on her head. Her tongue was dancing back and forth now, as she slid up and down, and I heard myself muttering a mantra, "Oh, Jesus, oh, yes."

I put a gentle pressure of fingers on the back of her head, not forcing her, just suggesting. She was attuned enough to recognize it for what it was, and she went a bit deeper and nearly came as the pulse hit her. She pulled off with a gasp.

"Please, Gail, don’t stop, more, please, baby."

I think she would have done so even if I hadn’t said a word. She had been amazed at what she felt, so she opened her lips and dropped down on my dick once more until she felt the tip of my cock pushing at her throat. The surge that hit her was like the moment before she orgasmed. It made her gasp, and she choked. She had to pull off to breathe, but took another breath and dived back in.

I give her credit, she’d been afraid of it and overcame her fear, and went down far enough that I was again pushing at her throat, and the swell rose in her. I sent her a small wave image, as I cried out, "God damn, yes, oh, fuck, yes!" And this time I did push her down with my fingers, enough to push the tip of my cock into her throat and she felt an orgasm roll over her.

I knew she wouldn’t be able to hold it in her throat, so I released my fingers so she could pull off. But she was still cumming and closed her eyes and trembled.

"Ohmigod, baby, that was amazing, it felt so good to have you take me so deep, incredible."

She couldn’t talk yet, but she stroked my cock as she looked at me, her mouth hanging open, her breath sounding a little raspy. She sat there on her heels for a couple of minutes.

"You push my boundaries, Carter, and I don’t know why. I have limits, and they’re pretty well-defined, and when other people try to cross them, I’m usually quite firm about making them respect them, even if they’re insistent. But with you... I don’t know, maybe you make me question my limits, what I’m willing to try.

"Like that last thing. I mean, I’ve sucked dick before, but I didn’t like it too far in and when guys try to force me I can get angry. I think it’s like that thing with stuff in my butt, I’m afraid of it. I’m afraid of taking a dick deep because I might gag and choke, so I don’t. Or I didn’t.

"But you, you stick your dick in my mouth and I get a rush. It felt so good, it surprised me, I was really enjoying it. But I still didn’t want it in my throat. Because I’d choke, or maybe throw up and be humiliated. That’s what I expected to happen when you pushed in. I was waiting for it. And what happened instead? I had a fucking orgasm! Nothing’s like I thought it was."

"I can’t tell. Are you upset by this, Gail?"

"No, not upset. Surprised. Amazed. None of the things I expect to happen, happen."

"You’re rethinking your boundaries. And that’s good. People often get rigid about it, they develop a set of standards and they never change, even if the world or circumstances change. I don’t know why it’s me that’s precipitated this, but I don’t necessarily think that changing one’s limits is a bad thing, it just means you’re reevaluating them."

"You think that’s what it is? I’m just questioning what I’m comfortable with?"

"As good an explanation as any, I suppose. It doesn’t sound wrong, so it may be right."

"Carter, every time I see you I find out new stuff about myself. Maybe you should hang out your shingle, start taking on patients for consultation."

"Yeah, I think they got laws about that. Anyway, don’t overthink this, Gail, if it makes you feel good and doesn’t cause you or anyone else any physical or emotional harm, then it’s probably okay. And by the way, that rules out the barbed whip."

She smirked. "Thank you, doctor. Send me your bill."

"I’ll get to it first thing. In the meantime, perhaps we should test some of your other limits."

"Are you getting kinky now? What do you have in mind?"

"No kinks. I was wondering how many orgasms you could have before you passed out. What’s your limit?"

"Who are you, Superman? You think you can make me cum over and over until I faint?"

"I don’t know. But it might be fun to try."

"Maybe. But there are limits. I get so sensitive after a few of the big ones that it gets almost painful to have another right away. Still, I guess we ought to put that thing to some use. I’ll tell you if it gets to be too much."

"Okay. Gimme a sec." I hopped out of bed. found my pants, and pulled out a condom from my wallet. It was on in seconds.

"You got a preference, Tom?"

"I love watching you. Why don’t you get on top to start?"

She pushed me down on the bed and threw a leg over me, stroking my chest, letting me know who was in charge here. While she readied herself, I linkcast her the Glow image. It would make her feel like her pussy was barely big enough to fit me in, and make it very sensitive to movement.

She slid down till she was over my dick, raised herself up, and lowered herself slowly onto my cock. Her eyes widened as it slipped in, and she showed some relief as she reached bottom and found it would fit after all.

As she moved I could see the flick of her eye, a twitch of her lip, a sound from her throat, as my dick sent little thrills through her pussy.

The Glow image caused a physical response in her body, the way she interpreted the feeling of a cock inside her. But I wanted her to feel an emotional response, too. I added the baseline image I called Rowboat, which would give her a heightened state of pleasure, a feeling that she was floating in a boat without oars on a warm sea of contentment and bliss. When she had an orgasm she would float back down to that feeling.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, a look of surprise on her face. Her hips added a circular motion now, and she was squeezing her pussy around my dick, which felt amazing.

It brought me right to the precipice and I hovered there, my eyes half closed, watching her ride me.

"Oh, Carter, this feels so perfect now. I could float away."

"Don’t leave without me."

"Don’t worry, I think we’re both on the same tour."

I linkcast her the Mineral Spring image, and she put her head back and moaned. "Oh, my God, that feels good, baby."

She looked so glorious perched above me, moving slowly, reveling in her body and its sensations, her eyes half closed and a smile on her face. Her boobs were swinging gently above me, and I reached up and cupped them, rolling the nipples under my thumbs.

"Baby, you look so perfect right now, like an angel, so joyful."

"I feel so good, Tom, like I’m floating."

I pushed into her a little harder and saw her catch her breath at the change in rhythm, so I linkcast another Mineral Spring. She almost laughed with delight as it overtook her. "Oh, yes, so sweet, baby."

She pushed down a little harder, so she was grinding our pelvises together. I looked into her epicenter and saw almost what I might have guessed it might look like, an artist’s studio, filled with pastels and some pleasant odor, and a sense of joy, of being just where she belonged.

She leaned a little further forward, so she was lying on her forearms, moving her hips, and looking into my eyes. I took her face in my hands and started pumping my dick into her like a piston. I don’t know why I did that at that particular moment, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

Her eyes got wider, and I sent her one more Mineral Spring. I said, "Cum for me, baby, let me see," and she went off. "Oh, Tom. Yes! Yes, yes, baby!"

She was breathing hard when she finished. "Ohmigod. I feel so perfect, Tom, just floating on a cloud." She kissed me on my chest.

"Baby, I wanted to see how many times you could cum, but I can’t do it. I need this now, I need to cum with you."

She nodded, telling me she understood.

"I want to get on top, I’ve got to fuck you hard now, I need to do this."

I rolled her onto her back, managing to stay inside her. Her knees were still pulled back, and I got my arms under them and leaned forward, forcing her legs back, and started pumping into her.

I was fucking her almost straight down because her hips were rolled back. She reached up and put her arms around my neck, and said, "Cum for me, baby. Give it to me hard, I want to feel you fucking me hard."

She still had the Rowboat image active, so she’d continue to float in that warm sea of contentment while she was fucked. I sent her another image of a small wave, and she gasped. "Oooo, yes, good."

And every ninety seconds or so I’d give her another, and she’d laugh in delight and blow me a kiss.

I couldn’t do more than five minutes of that, my back was starting to hurt, so I sketched out a finale. I gave her Earthquake, since I didn’t think she’d had that one before, and Fireworks for me, just because I liked it. I tied hers to mine, so she wouldn’t start before I did.

"I’m so close, Gail, I’m gonna cum so hard I’m going to pass out. Work with me, baby."

I released my ejaculation filter, and in seconds I could feel it rising up inside me. And as it came up, the image kicked off and it was like I was in the middle of Fourth Of July fireworks, bursts of pleasure everywhere, overwhelming me.

And under me, Gail was shouting, "Oh, GOD, baby, fuck me, I’m cumming so hard, oh YES!"

Her hands were clutching at my back and I think she scratched me, her mouth was still moving but it wasn’t words anymore, just gasps and grunts.

We collapsed into each other. She put her arms around me and rocked me and we stayed that way for several minutes. When I finally pulled out of her, I rolled onto my side nearly unconscious.

We may both have fallen asleep for a few minutes. I was brought back to earth by her hand on my chest. I turned my head and I could see her eyes open, watching me. I smiled at her, then I looked down and saw the condom hanging for dear life onto my shrunken dick.

"I think I have to get rid of this before it gets lost in the sheets somewhere. Not something you want to find in the morning."

"Bathroom’s down the hall to the right. I think both Carol and Tim are still out. It’s just us."

I struggled off the bed, holding on to the end of the condom. My legs still worked, mostly, and I found the bathroom, dumped the condom, peed, then washed my hands and face.

Back in the bedroom, I crawled in beside her again, pulling her close.

I looked at her awhile, then said, "Jesus, Gail, I came so hard I had no control. My mind was soaring somewhere in the outer reaches of the solar system. It was really powerful."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Carter, it’s so different with you, making love, I mean.

Look, I know it’s in really bad taste to talk about other guys right now, but I’m trying to figure this out. Other guys, for them it’s more about them hammering their dicks into me so they can get off. And the physical act can sometimes get me off, too, because they’re pushing against my clit or something.

"But even with that, it’s one orgasm for me, or maybe two on a good day. And they’re nice, sometimes even good, strong, but never more than that, and it’s always more like me piggybacking on what they’re doing. Is this making any sense?"

"I think so. Keep going."

"Okay, so sometimes I’ll get off, provided I work at it, trying to pull out an orgasm from the feel of the dick moving inside me. And when they’re done, so am I. I mean, there’s a little afterglow or whatever you want to call it, but it fades quickly.

"But with you? Why is it so different with you? Sure, you spend a lot more time getting me ready, fingers and tongue and lips, and it leaves my body feeling so electric, sensitive, vibrating. That’s probably from all the orgasms.

"Here’s the thing I’m having trouble with. When you finally do fuck me, it feels really different, like I’m floating somewhere above the earth and someone is filling the air with joy and I’m breathing it in. And every so often I’ll cum and it feels so good I want to laugh or shout. And there’s a lot of those. It makes me almost giddy, feeling so good.

"And when it ends, like this time, it’s like the world is exploding and it feels so wonderful, like I’m flying somewhere out in the universe without a spacesuit because I don’t need it. And when I come back to earth I feel so calm, so peaceful and happy and glad to be here with you. And I’ll carry that feeling around for awhile, like I told you about last time."

She stopped there, having run out of things to say, or perhaps having found other questions to ponder.

"Gail, it makes me really happy that you respond that way. I think I get much of the same thing making love to you, that feeling of being the only two people in the world and feeling so good and being here. Maybe we just have good chemistry. It’s true, at least from my experience, that we’re not always left with that feeling of elation and joy after making love with someone. It’s pretty rare, and it makes it special. I’m glad that we can spend some time with each other."

"I can see this becoming kind of an addiction."

"That’s an addiction I could live happily with."

"Listen, I think I need to close my eyes for awhile. All my energy is gone from having made that speech. Can you stay?"

"I have nowhere I have to be tonight, so yes." I kissed her on the forehead and she closed her eyes.

I was tired too, but I was thinking about this, how I felt about her. There was a powerful sexual attraction between us. She was gorgeous, funny, smart, and had a sense of who she was and who she wanted to be. I liked her, and I enjoyed spending time with her.

What I hadn’t found yet is a sense that she was able to look inside me, understand what drove me and interested me, as I had with Karen. I was also surprised, given how attracted I was to her, that I hadn’t felt that powerful joining of minds that happened with Karen and me when we climaxed together. I’d had it with a couple of other women, as well. Without completely understanding it, I thought somehow that that was important for a lasting relationship, perhaps as an indicator of a more fundamental connection between us.

That connection may exist between Gail and me, but it hadn’t manifested itself yet. It was a little early in the relationship yet. I’d watch out for it. I closed my eyes.