The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 11

The Gail Winds Down Again

Sometime during the night, I heard a commotion in the hall, some doors banging, then eventually silence. I was guessing Carol had come home from her rat pack tour and had collapsed in a drunken stupor.

I went back to sleep, wrapped around Gail, enjoying the smell of her. She unwound herself sometime later, found her robe, and went out, presumably in search of a bathroom, so I drifted off again.

An erotic dream woke me up, nothing specific, I just knew it felt good. At some point my tired brain decided that it wasn’t a dream after all and I cracked open my eyes.

Gail was kneeling on the bed, two fingers holding my limp dick vertical and her lips were wrapped around the head of my cock. Her tongue was describing little circles on the tip of it.

She pulled it out of her mouth with a little pop. “It’s alive! It’s alive!” she exclaimed with a smile.

“Does that make me the assistant, Igor, or Frankenstein’s monster?”

“Oh, hell, I don’t know. I just wanted to see if this would wake you up or make you cum in your sleep.”

“Well, then, you have my permission to experiment whenever you want. You’ll hear no objection from me. Especially if I’m asleep.”

“I slept like the dead, Tom. And now I’m a little horny again because I’ve still got that electric feeling in my body. So my plan—which you have foiled, by the way—was to get you stiff again, then fuck you before you woke up. Because you’re a growing boy and you need your sleep.”

“Well, I’m sorry to have foiled your plan. But now that I’m awake, why don’t you continue what you were doing? It felt really good.”

So she bobbed up and down on my dick, while she stroked the soft shaft between her thumb and two fingers. I was detecting some signs of life, and I hadn’t even sent myself an arousal command.

I lay back and reveled in the feelings she was inciting.

In five minutes, I was pretty stiff, certainly at a basic functioning level. But no half measures from Gail, she wanted to be sure, so now she was cupping my balls, squeezing them very gently, and bobbing up and down on my cock, going more than halfway down. It felt pretty damn good.

“Fucking amazing, Conlon. That feels great. Wrap your lips around it and suck in your cheeks.

Oh, fuck, yeah. Now work your tongue... yes, baby, yes, like that.”

I could see in her epicenter and knew she was getting a powerful rush from my dick in her mouth. But in the back of her mind there was still that caveat that she might choke or gag if it went too deep, so she was still hesitant.

Learned behavior is really hard to overcome, and not just this, any long-term learned behavior.

She would have to work her way through it, but I could ease the way.

I linkcast her a need for her to do something her partner would like, and I’d told her I really liked this, so this was the thing she would do, even if she was a bit afraid of it. Besides, the dick in her mouth gave her these waves of pleasure that surprised her.

So in response to my moans and words of entreaty, she went deeper on my dick, and there was the rush. She gasped in her mind, it felt so good, and went back for more. And I made sure she knew exactly what I would like.

“Oh, fuck, baby, when you go deep like that it’s like I’ve gone to heaven. Again. Please.”

That was pretty clear, so she did it again. And again. And each time it gave her a rush that made her feel like she was about to cum.

I put my hands lightly on the back of her head, the fingertips giving her direction. “God, Gail, that feels so good. Go deeper, please!”

I was trying to replace an association between an act and a result, to create a new learned behavior, and I wasn’t sure how long it might take, or even if it was possible, but I put a little finger pressure on the back of her head, and she dropped down until my dick was poking at her throat.

I sent her a little wave of an orgasm, just a quick pulse of pleasure, while moaning, “Oh, FUCK, yes, that feels so good, baby. Again.”

And she did it again, and this time—there was no gagging because I’d rewired her gag reflex to replace it with a flush of pleasure—this time, I pushed her head down slightly, forcing my dick into her throat, and sent her a larger wave.

I felt her tremble, and when I peeked in her epicenter, I found her rejoicing in the little climax that washed over her. I could still feel some trepidation as my dick entered her throat, but it was pushed to the background by the orgasm.

She pulled her head off me, coughing and forcing my hands from her head, looking at me with eyes wide. She stroked my dick while she considered me.

With a determined look in her eye, she took a breath and wrapped her lips around my cock, sliding to the bottom, and pushing it further in. I felt the head of my dick slip into her throat. I couldn’t let this opportunity pass. I linkcast her a thermal geyser image, where the hot water flows out of a fissure, low to the ground, and washes over the area surrounding it, then seeps slowly back again.

That orgasm hit her and soaked slowly though her body. I could hear her long moan even with my dick in her throat. She could only keep it in her throat for a couple of seconds because she needed to breathe, but she was still cumming even as she pulled herself off the shaft, eyes closed.

She was making noises which I thought were coughs, but I realized they were words, spoken quietly. “Christ. Christ.”

I had to ask. I needed to know what was happening to her.

“Are you all right, baby? You look a little lightheaded.”

She opened her eyes, then shook her head. In a moment she said, “I’m fine, I’m... it’s not what I expected again, I thought one thing was going to happen and something else happened. I thought I had this all figured out, but it’s different with you.”

I looked puzzled and waited.

“I haven’t been able to give head before, not the way guys want, because I can’t go in too deep.

I think I told you, I feel like I’m going to choke or throw up if it goes in too far. Always.

“Except for you, Carter. With you, I want to make it good for you, so I push past my boundaries and go deeper. And what’s weird is that instead of choking, it feels really good, and it gets better when I have more of you inside.

“And the thing that I can’t figure out is, when it gets to the point where it’s about to go into my throat, the point where I always gagged or choked, I cum. I have a fucking orgasm! And it was so amazing, I was just cumming and cumming, and I still had your dick in my throat. I couldn’t breathe after awhile so I had to pull out, but I was still cumming.”

“So you’re puzzled because... you don’t react with me like you do with other guys? Is that it?”

“Yeah, I think so. I’d always choke with other guys. Not with you.”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’m not as big as other guys, or shaped differently or something. But just so you know, Gail, that was amazing, it felt so good I couldn’t believe it. You’re a wonder.“

“Thanks. I’ve got a lot to think about, Tom. Things to rethink. This is one of them.”

“Why don’t you let me play with you, Gail? You were working really hard on me and now it’s your turn. Do you have something you might like?”

“Tom, everything you do is wonderful. Do whatever you want and it’ll feel great, I know it.”

“Okay. Lie back on the bed.”

She did, and when she got comfortable, I took hold of her ankles and pulled her down to the bottom of the bed, so her butt was at the edge. She got up on her elbows and looked at me, surprised.

“You said to do whatever I want, right? You trust me?”

She nodded yes, but maybe not quite sure about it.

I got on my knees and urged her legs wide apart, then started at her knee and licked my way slowly toward her hips. When I got just below her pussy, I slipped my hands under her ass so I was squeezing her butt cheeks, then leaned in and kissed her slit from bottom to top, and back down again. Her breathing quickened.

I forced my lips into her slit and pushed my tongue in, and nuzzled my way up, tongue moving everywhere. I could hear her grunting. I stopped before I got to her clit and went back down again the same way.

The next time, when I reached the top, I grabbed her clit between my lips and pulled, It stretched a bit, then snapped back and she gasped. “More,” she said.

So I did, several times. And each time I linkcast a slightly more powerful flush of pleasure, until she could feel herself swaying on the edge of release. The last time when I grabbed it with my lips, I attacked it with my tongue and sent her a breaking wave that tipped her over the edge.

“GOD, yes, baby, oh, yes, oh, more.”

She couldn’t do much more because it was much too sensitive now, so she put her hands on my head and told me, “Wait, not yet.”

So I kissed her pussy with no tongue, then moved lower and licked her perineum hard. “Oh, fuck, baby, oh, I’m not sure...”

But I didn’t let up until she was gasping. It was too close to her asshole, and she still had that fear.

“Gail?”

“What, Tom?”

“Show me your dildo, Gail. Go get it.”

“What? Oh, no, I can’t.”

“Do you trust me?”

She stared at me. She’d backed herself into a corner. If she wouldn’t get her dildo, then she didn’t trust me. She had to think about it.

She struggled with it, but she got up and went to a drawer in the dresser and reached inside.

She came back with a silver vibrator, perhaps an inch in diameter and ten inches long. It had a switch on the end. She handed it to me tentatively, but looked guilty.

“Lie back down on the bed, Gail. Your butt at the edge, like before.”

She looked embarrassed, but she lay down, and squirmed until her butt was at the edge. I fumbled with the switch, then flicked it on with my thumb. It was quiet, but I could feel it vibrating.

I leaned in again and kissed her pussy up and down. When I got to the bottom, I tried to tongue-fuck her. It was enough to get her moaning. I had a plan, and the most important part was not to put out my eye, so while I was trying to force my tongue into her cunt, I brought the vibrator in from the top and touched her clit with it, very lightly.

“Oh, shit! It’s so sensitive, oh, fuck.” She gave a long moan and I tapped her clit gently with the vibrator until she was pounding the bed with her fists. It would be too much for her, so I stopped, then licked her pussy from bottom to top.

Just before I got to her clit, I stopped so she could see me, then put the vibrator in my mouth and sucked it until it was dripping with saliva. Still watching her, I lowered my tongue to her clit and moved it slowly up and down. She was muttering, “Ohmigod, ohmigod,” as I brought the vibrator down and pushed it slowly into her cunt.

“Oh, Jesus, Tom. God, I’m so close, baby, I can’t move. Please, please, do it.”

I wanted to make her hang on the precipice, waiting for the breeze to push her off, so I teased her clit with the lightest touch of my tongue while the dildo slid slowly in and out.

When every muscle in her body seemed to be tensed and ready to snap, I pushed the dildo in deeper and pummeled her clit with my tongue. I didn’t linkcast anything to her, I didn’t need to, because she went off like gangbusters, with a thin wail that echoed in my ears.

I pulled the vibrator out of her and switched it off. She was still shaking, so I just stroked her body and let her know I was there. I put my arm around her and pulled her in close to me.

After a couple of minutes she was able to move and put her palm on the side of my head. “My hands are still shaking, Tom. That just did a number on me,” she said. “I’m not sure why. I mean, your tongue felt wonderful, but there was something else. It must have been the dildo, and not just the thing itself, since I never get off like that when I’m using it, but maybe because you were using it on me.

“Tom, I was a little ashamed to let you see it. It’s something we’re supposed to keep to ourselves, and I really didn’t want to have you see what I do when I’m alone. Do you think I’m cheap because I have one of those?”

“Of course not! Everyone does that. Well, women, mostly. Guys sometimes have their own sex toys if they’re between girlfriends, but lots of women have them even if they’ve got a man or even many men in their lives. It’s not cheap. It’s common, it’s natural.”

“It’s not something that I ever talked about with girlfriends.”

“I think it’s a pretty safe bet they’ve all got a couple hidden away somewhere. And just so you know, guys whisper about this among themselves, about how hot it’d be to see some woman getting herself off with her vibrator. It’s mostly a fantasy for them, they’ll probably never see it, except in porn movies.”

“Are you just trying to make me feel better?”

“No, it’s the truth.”

“Have you ever watched a girlfriend use one?”

“What is this, truth or dare?”

“No, I’m just curious.”

“No, they never volunteered, or even talked about it for that matter, and I never asked. But I wondered. And I fantasized sometimes.”

“Is that a common porn fantasy among guys?”

“I think so, as is two girls getting it on, and maybe inviting some lucky guy to join in.”

“Did you ever do that?”

“What, you mean a threesome?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I think maybe we don’t know each other well enough yet. Ask me another time.”

“I think you just answered the question.”

“If art history doesn’t work out, Gail, you should consider law school.”

She snorted, then asked, “So if women have vibrators for when they’re alone, what do guys use?”

“I think mostly guys just jerk off, masturbate with their fist. It’s the quickest way and doesn’t really require any additional devices. Sometimes, less often, a guy will use a pocket pussy.”

“A what?“

“A pocket pussy, an artificial vagina made of latex or some soft plastic that you hold in your hand. You pump your dick into it until you cum.”

“I must have led a sheltered life. I never even imagined such a thing. Is it... do you have one?”

“No, I don’t, and I’ve never used one. I’ve just heard guys talking about them.”

“Isn’t sex weird? Don’t you think so?“

“No, I don’t think it’s weird. I think there are lots of things that turn other people on that don’t do a thing for me, and vice versa. I think people have to find the things that turn them on. I think they can do whatever they want with their partners, as long as their partners agree and no one gets hurt, physically or emotionally. There are people who get off on being tied up and whipped, or of being the ones doing the whipping. That not only doesn’t do anything for me, but I couldn’t even do it if my partner desperately wanted to.

“It’s not my thing, but it works for other people, so as long as they don’t force me to do it, I’m fine with them locking themselves in their dungeon with their whips and handcuffs. The stuff that we do, it’s not weird to us, but it might be to someone else.”

“So what are your fantasies? What would you like to do with me, Tom?”

“Ooo, I see how you turned that general observation into something quite personal. Very sneaky, Gail.”

“We’ve done some pretty intense stuff with each other, Tom. And you’ve opened me up to some new things, things I’m still thinking about, coming to terms with. But I’m trying to get a sense of the landscape here, to understand what we might be talking about down the road. I’m being forced to think about some new possibilities, and I want to try to wrap my mind around them, see how I’d feel about them. So what are the things that turn you on, that you might like to try with me?”

She made me stop and think before I answered.

“Let me preface this by saying that whatever fantasies I might have, it requires an agreement by both parties. There might be things that I fantasize about that would repel you, for whatever reason. If that’s the case, that particular fantasy would be off-limits in real life.”

I swallowed. “Now it does feel like truth or dare. Okay, here’s an easy one. I’d like to watch you playing with your dildo while I stroke my dick. I want to see how you get yourself off when you’re alone. Number two. I love your body. I would really like to fuck your tits until I cum on your face. Three. The stuff you did with your mouth was amazing. I would like to fuck your face till I cum in your mouth. Four. I think you have a gorgeous ass. I’d love to lube your ass and fuck it till I cum inside. Five. Sometime I’d like to tie you up and blindfold you and do whatever I wanted to you. Six... Well, I’m going to have to make a list for the rest, but that’s a start.

“Are you horrified that you asked now? Shall I get my stuff and leave?”

She looked a bit shell-shocked. “Some of those are the things that frighten me, you know that, right? And some of them are pretty common fantasies that I think I could accommodate. But maybe we can discuss them.”

“Good, that’s all I could ask for. Now. Your turn, Gail. What are your fantasies? What are the things that turn you on.”

Now she looked terrified, wanting to find a way to escape.

“Oh, Tom. I don’t know if I can. This is stuff I’ve never told to anyone. Because it was mine alone. And it feels weird, some of it. Kinky. If I tell you, you won’t respect me.”

“I already told you that I don’t think fantasies are weird. I may not like some of them, but some others might be fun. I don’t judge someone by their fantasies. I told you mine, and I was a little embarrassed, because they’re so prototypically male. I was a little afraid you’d be offended and tell me to get lost. But I told you.”

“But mine... Never mind. Okay, I’ll tell you. Promise me you won’t laugh. And that you won’t lose respect. Promise me.”

“I promise.”

She took a deep breath. She turned her head so she didn’t have to look at me. “Sometimes I think about having more than one guy in bed at a time. Sometimes I get turned on about pretending to be a maid or an office worker or something, and having sex with a client, anonymous, somebody I don’t know.

“I think I might like... I might want to try having sex in public, someplace where someone might see us. And sometimes I fantasize about having sex with somebody famous, like a singer or a movie star or something.”

She paused. She had something else, I could tell, but she was summoning all her courage to say it out loud.

“I think... I wonder sometimes what it would feel like to be tied up, completely exposed, and have somebody do anything they want to me, and I couldn’t stop them.” She hung her head, a little ashamed.

“That last one,” I said, “sounds familiar. I’ve heard it recently.”

“Oh, don’t, Tom. I’m so embarrassed.”

“About what? That you have fantasies? That they turn you on? You’ve just described normal human behavior. Only the specific fantasy varies.”

“I’m embarrassed because it’s a stereotype. Women shouldn’t see themselves as helpless, a toy for some dominant male, it’s sexist.”

“You’re right, and I agree. But you know that humans are complex, that we often have thoughts and beliefs that are mutually contradictory. I know you’re a strong woman, that you’re not submissive in real life, but there’s nothing wrong with entertaining the fantasy for a little while. It doesn’t define you, there’s just some small part of it that may be arousing. You play with it and then you let it go.”

She thought about it and she nodded. “I guess so.”

“Gail, I asked about the fantasies because I wanted to know more about you, what you hate, what you like, as well as what interests you, what you want to be, and so on. I’m still learning about you, as you are about me. I like you, and I want to know what drives you.”

She leaned forward and lay her head on my chest, squeezing my arm.

“Tom, I’m not used to telling people about these parts of my life. I’m still a little embarrassed by it, but you’re right, if two people are going to have a relationship you have to know the other’s secrets.”

I ran my hand up and down her back. She was warm and felt wonderful. I told her, “That wasn’t just an offhand compliment before, when I said I loved your body. I really do, it’s amazingly sexy, erotic. I love touching you, feeling my skin against yours.”

“That’s nice to hear. I like yours, too.”

“This may be too personal a question, but when did you develop boobs? I ask because I’m thinking back to high school and how the women who got the most attention were the ones with a big chest.”

“You have no idea. I was fourteen or fifteen—it didn’t happen overnight—and yeah, I became the center of attention. It was a little creepy. I’d walk down the hall in school and all the male eyes would follow me. I became a pair of tits named Gail. Even some of the girls became envious and a bit catty. So I became something of a loner. I was interested in art anyway, so I immersed myself in it, and didn’t socialize that much.”

“That’s sort of what I remember. When you’re a fifteen-year old guy, women are mysterious, unapproachable, even though we’re fascinated by them. So we focus on the things we can see, boobs, butt and legs, and never get to find out about the people themselves. I consider myself lucky that I didn’t fall too far down that hole, and started talking to women as people and I found that they weren’t that much different from us.”

“Well, you must have been the exception, Carter. It was unrelenting in my school. So I didn’t date much. And when I did, it was guys who were non-threatening.”

I nodded to the picture of her in her prom dress. “Like him, for example?”

She turned her head to look, then laughed. “Yeah, like him. I don’t know why I keep that picture, it reminds me of a time I’d rather forget. That’s Eugene. It took him like four weeks to work up the courage to ask me to the prom. I’d already turned down a couple of football players, because I knew what they had planned at the end of the festivities. Eugene was non-threatening, so I said yes and I thought he was going to burst into song when I did. He was sure I was going to turn him down.

“Anyway, it was a long, awkward evening, conversation was stilted, he wasn’t much of a dancer, and when he took me home at the end we shared a chaste little kiss goodnight. He practically danced down the sidewalk at the thrill of it. How about you? You go to prom?”

“No, I’m a lousy dancer, not terribly fond of big parties, neither was my girlfriend, so I didn’t.

I feel no great sense of loss at having missed it.”

She pulled herself up higher on my body and, with a twinkle in her eyes, looked at me.

“Isn’t this so much fun, reminiscing about high school?” she asked with a trace of sarcasm.

“On the whole, I prefer college. I would have liked to skip high school entirely, but I wasn’t offered the option.”

Her hand rubbed against my chest in a friendly way. “I kinda wish you’d been in my high school, Tom. I think it would have changed my school experience, and the way I looked at guys, for the better.” Her hand dropped lower and started playing with my dick.

“I think, Gail, that I would have been a little intimidated by you. I didn’t have that much confidence in my looks or my social skills until later in high school. I probably would have been afraid to ask you out. Eugene and I would have been crying on each other’s shoulders.”

“I think you would have comported yourself just fine. Shall we find something to do with this before we collapse?”

“I like what you’re doing now. That’s good.” I pulled her in for a long kiss, with some tongue.

I noticed some definite rigidity taking place.

“Okay, Conlon, you started this. You got me hard and now you’ve got to take care of me.”

“What do you want to do?” she asked.

I thought about it. I looked down and saw the vibrator at the bottom of the bed. I reached down and handed it to her, looking her right in the eye.

“What? Oh, no, Tom, I can’t... You don’t... Oh, I don’t think I can.”

“I want to see. This is one of my fantasies, not about you, specifically, but I think it’s going to become one of you. Show me.”

I reached down with my other hand and started stroking my dick. Her eyes dropped to watch, then back to the vibrator.

She extended her hand very slowly and took it from me, then examined it as if trying to understand how it worked. Finally, she made up her mind and lay back, opening her legs. Her eyes flicked back and forth between the vibrator and my hand pumping my dick. Then, with a practiced motion, her thumb flicked the switch to the On position and it hummed.

She let the tip of it brush over her clitoral hood as she closed her eyes.

I was fascinated by this. I’d never really seen women play with themselves before, except in porn films, and that was as close to reality as Saturday morning TV cartoons.

Now her other hand was rubbing her pussy while she toyed with the vibrator on her clit. I could see her breathing quicken. I leaned in and sucked on the closest nipple, rolling my tongue over it.

I could feel her hips start to move and pulled back to watch.

She had the vibrator in her right hand. She brought it up to her mouth and sucked it in, getting it as sloppy wet as she could, then she lowered her left hand to rub her clit and moved the dildo down to the entrance to her pussy.

With a skilled movement she pushed it into her cunt, then out again, over and over. Her breath was becoming a bit more ragged, and she was lost in the old feelings. There was a steady rhythm to it, both hands, that required no thought. I reflected that it was quite lovely seeing her get so wrapped up in it.

I watched for a while until her breathing became a little raspy, then I moved lower and leaned in from the other side of her clit, where her fingers were busy, and stuck out my tongue.

“Oh, Jesus! What... Oh, fuck, Tom, that’s... Keep going, uh-huh.”

So with her fingers and my tongue competing for possession of the clit, I continued to stab my tongue at it. Below me I could feel her right hand pumping the dildo faster, and above me I heard her reciting some mantra and groaning until she froze, her back slightly arched.

“Oh, God DAMN, yes, oh, fuck, baby, don’t stop, yesyes, right there!“

Her left hand was pushing my head into her, while her right pumped the dildo in and out. Finally, she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me off. She had to lay there for a couple of minutes before her breathing returned to normal.

“Oh, fuck, wow! That was a new one. Hah! That felt really different. It started off the same, nice, like I knew were it was going and how long it would take to get there, and then you did that thing and I went off the rails. Wow.”

“I’ve gotta say, that was really hot to watch you. It was quite beautiful in its way, and a privilege to see. So that’s another one I can cross off the fantasy list.”

“Glad to help. I think. It still felt a little weird to do that with you watching. I wasn’t quite comfortable with it.”

“You looked pretty damn comfortable toward the end.”

“It’s the same thing I talked about before, Tom. I respond differently with you”

“Just hold that thought, Gail, be right back.”

I hopped down on the floor and took the last condom out of my wallet. I turned toward her so she could watch me, and rolled it onto my cock. I stroked it a couple of times to make sure it was in place, then climbed back onto the bed.

“What’s your pleasure, Carter?”

“You are, baby.”

I think she blushed. “I mean, what would you like to do?”

“Almost anything, if you’re a part of it. But maybe right now I’d like to watch you riding me.

I get such a rush from watching your face when you’re on top. Let’s do that.”

She swung her leg over me and kneed her way up until she was over me. She reached under and positioned my dick so it was right at the entrance to her cunt, then, with eyes closed, slowly lowered herself down until I had fully penetrated her. I was watching her face as she did it, and I thought the tiny facial tics and flutter of her eyelids were so sweet as accepted me into her body.

Once she was comfortable, she started the tiniest circular motion that felt absolutely wonderful. It wouldn’t take long, at this rate. Oops, I’d been so wrapped up in watching her, I’d forgotten to set my ejaculation filter, so I did that, then lay back and watched her.

She was moving in and out slowly, and each time she bottomed out I pushed into her, which gave a tiny buzz to her clit. I peeked into her epicenter and found real peace there, a joy at being right here, right now, doing this particular thing. She savored each sensation as it floated by.

We needed to sleep, but I wanted to make this last. I linkcast a Shiver image to her and she caught her breath. Not an orgasm, just a sense of gratification, but it was enough. So every minute or so, I’d send another. At the end she had a small, satisfied smile on her face, as she continued moving.

Above me, she oscillated slowly, her tits swaying gently. I reached up and squeezed them, kneading them lightly, playing with the nipples, pulling them, and I could see her respiration pick up. I linkcast a Summer Breeze and her mouth opened and she moaned, then opened her eyes and smiled at me.

“That was a nice one. Remind me to send a thank-you card in the morning.” She closed her eyes again and resumed her motion, and now her pussy was grabbing at my dick as it reached the apex and started to slide out. It was seriously arousing. How did she do that?

I sent another Summer Breeze and she gasped, “Oh, yes, baby. Nice.” She was putting some more energy into it now, increasing the speed, so I started moving into her, too.

She leaned forward and her mouth opened slightly so she could get more air. Ninety seconds or so, and this time I sent an image of a small wave breaking on the beach. “Oooohh, fuck, baby, really good one.”

I thought it was sweet of her to want to share the details with me, to tell me how it felt.

We were going to have to finish soon, only because it was late and we were both tired, but damn, I was happy to watch her move above me until I passed out. She really was gorgeous, and so sexy.

This time, I linkcast Mineral Spring her way, which was not quite an orgasm but a flush of pleasure immersing her body, leaving her warm and content. And that’s exactly what she looked like when it hit her. She put her head back and made a soft, high-pitched sound in her throat, and I watched her face relax until it looked utterly at peace.

“Oh, you sweet man. That was perfect. I feel so good, baby.”

“And feeling you, watching you move on top of me, makes my heart do backflips. A little more, please.”

“Oh, yes. I’ll take good care of you.”

And now she set to work with a purpose. This was garden-variety fucking, no subtlety about it. She was pumping my dick like she was drilling for oil. I would’ve cum twice already if I hadn’t had that filter set. I think one more, then we’ll switch.

“Jesus, Gail, that’s fucking amazing, my dick feels so good inside you. Keep doing that, baby!”

She was watching me now, gauging how much longer I could last like this. She was basing it on other guys she’d had, so it was going to be way off, but that’s okay. It would give me time to do this.

I linkcast her an Aftershock image, but a smaller one. This one would feel like the aftershock of an earthquake, and the shaking of the ground would be pleasure rolling over her.

I watched her and saw the precise moment when she realized she was going to cum and it was going to be big. “Oh! Oh! Baby, I’m going to cum. Don’t stop, keep going. Oh, FUCK! YES!

Yes, yes.” Her eyes were shut tight, her mouth in a little “O”, her torso shaking, as I pumped into her.

She let out her breath in a long sigh and fell slowly forward onto my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. I held her until I felt her start to move again.

“Gail, you are so beautiful when you cum, it’s like a religious experience to watch you.”

She kissed my chest, but she couldn’t talk yet, so I rubbed her back.

“Jesus, Carter, the whole room was shaking, it felt like. I came so hard. Really good. Wait. You’ve still got a hard-on? Didn’t you cum?”

“No, I managed to hold off, but I think I’m about done. I was really getting off on watching you, but now I feel like I just want to fuck you hard till I shoot my load. Is that selfish of me?”

“Selfish? You made me cum like a half dozen times, so no, not selfish. You want me on top again?”

I thought about it. I love watching her moving above me. I also loved her ass.

“No, I don’t think so, not this time. Get up and stand at the foot of the bed.”

She looked puzzled as to where this was going, but she did it. I got off the bed, too.

“Bend over and put your hands on the bed. Spread your legs a little more. Oh, perfect. I love your ass, baby, it’s wonderful.”

I got on my knees behind her and squeezed her butt cheeks, leaned in and tried to stick my tongue in her pussy. She gasped. I licked higher and got my tongue onto her perineum and she whimpered, “Oh, Christ, baby, don’t... Ooohh.”

She was afraid where this was headed, but not enough time for that tonight. She’d need a lot more prep for that step.

I stood up, positioned myself behind her, and guided my dick into her, slowly pushing all the way in. We both said, “Fuck” at the same time. I was going to make a comment, but I had other things on my mind now. I started a steady motion, pushing all the way in, and almost pulling out on the back stroke.

She had her head almost all the way down on the bed now, grunting when I bottomed out, and her breathing was becoming shallower. I picked up the pace and began hammering into her pussy.

I sent her a small wave breaking slowly on the beach, and she said, muffled by the sheets, “Oh, my Godddd!”

As she wound down, I kept hammering my dick into her. I slapped the cheek of her ass, then the other one.

I was thinking about how to end this. I hadn’t tried Geyser in a while, so I chose that one. For her, maybe... Freight Train. It had been a while since I’d used that. That was a long freight train, a triple header, coming fast down a sloping curve into a mountain tunnel, rock walls rising high up on both sides, and her strapped to the front of the leading engine. The noise would increase, hammering back onto her from the walls until the train roared into the tunnel, when it would be overpowering. The last time I’d used it my partner had almost fainted.

It was time. I released my ejaculation filter and immediately felt the urgency of what was about to happen. I linkcast her the Freight Train image and tied it to my orgasm, then sent myself the Geyser.

It was coming up from my balls now, just seconds, I knew it. She raised her head suddenly, trying to understand what was happening, but it overtook her before she had time. She cried, “Oh, God, Tom, I think I’m cumming, oh, Christ, yes!”

Everything after that was just sounds, grunts and wails. Pretty much what I was doing, because that Geyser went off like Old Faithful and my orgasm with it, and I had absolutely no control. My atavistic mind was still pumping my dick into her pussy, because it felt fabulous and I didn’t want it to end. My logical mind was busy flying around the universe shouting hosannas.

When it got back I found myself still moving in and out of her slowly. Her head was on the bed and I thought I heard her saying quietly, “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

When I was finally able to regain control I pulled out of her as slowly as I could, because it still felt great but I was going limp and I didn’t want the condom to come off. It came out with a wet pop, and I had to hold on to her waist to make sure I didn’t fall down.

I probably held that position for a full minute before I felt able to stand erect and move my legs. Gail was still leaning on the bed, her ass in the air.

I thought carefully about my next steps, working out the plan in my mind. I hoped Carol was still in her stupor. I pulled the condom off, held it by the end, and walked slowly out the bedroom door naked and into the bathroom. I flushed the condom and washed my hands and face.

Back in the bedroom, I found she had wormed her way back onto the bed, mostly, and I joined her, after turning off the wall switch, leaving only the small reading lamp lit. I moved close to her, pulled a sheet over us, and wrapped my arm around her.

Beside me, eyes closed, she said, “Tom?”

“Yes?”

“Holy shit.” Then she went to sleep. So did I.