The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 13

Mandy Meekly Submits

I called into the kitchen and asked if I could use her bathroom, and she pointed me down the hall. I gave the beer an escape route, washed my hands, and went back. She was back on the couch with a glass of white wine. There was an empty glass waiting for me.

I sat down and she slid over and poured a little wine in my glass before I had a chance to stop her. When she put the bottle down, she stayed close to me, legs touching.

So maybe the time in the kitchen was her pondering a decision. She was talking about her roommate again and while I had her focus I peeked into her epicenter.

It was particularly hazy, probably the weed muddying her thoughts, but there were some things that were pretty clear. One, she really had been embarrassed to talk about her urges out loud, coupled with a sense of relief that she was not being judged about it. In addition, there was some arousal there, too. It had been a few weeks since she dumped Eddy and, not to put too fine a point on it, she was horny.

Talking about what got her going had, well, gotten her going, and now she was running through some possible scenarios in her head. I appeared there as part of the fantasy. I hoped that I read her correctly that she was the submissive and I was not. I wasn’t sure how I felt about a reversal of the roles.

And, if we’re being honest, I was horny, too. It had been a week since I had been with Gail.

But cold showers lost their effectiveness after awhile, so that left me in a state.

It didn’t take too much pro/con argument in my head before I made a decision. I channeled a gentle feather tickling her G-spot, and linkcast her a sense that this guy could be dominant without being hurtful or dangerous. While I was in there, I looked around for what she particularly enjoyed doing or having done to her.

The main thing, as she had said, was that she got really aroused at being ordered to do things, to be submissive to her partner’s will. Beyond that, she liked being fucked doggy style, she—this I wouldn’t have expected—liked being face-fucked, a dick forced into her mouth and throat. And there was some anal play there, too, but it was mixed, sometimes she liked it, other times not, it seemed to depend on the person.

I saw some sex toys being used, she liked to have her holes filled. Oh, this is odd, this is more than just submission, she liked being tied up and fucked, with no control. That’s really more S&M, in my opinion. And there’s a whip, too! Oh, wait, it’s one of those soft, play whips, symbolic, it wouldn’t hurt her.

I brought myself back to the couch, where she was just finishing whatever she had said about Rebecca. I hoped there wouldn’t be a quiz. I noticed that her respiration had gotten a little shallower, and she was now a bit fidgety, not knowing what to do with her hands.

I took a sip of wine, just for a moment to think. I looked at her and said, “Mandy, I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable talking about kinks and fantasies, I really was interested in what you had to say. I wanted to understand it, because it was clearly upsetting you. I hope I didn’t make it worse.”

She put her hand on my knee. “Oh, no, Tom, just the opposite. It made me feel better. You helped me understand it. Thank you.” She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“I’m glad to hear you say that.” I turned my head toward her to look at her, and found that she hadn’t moved her head back, and now our lips were just inches apart. She leaned forward just a little more and got me in a lip lock. Before long there was a little tongue, too.

“So here it is, Tom. All this talk about fantasies and normality and what turns us on has turned me on. Unanticipated side effect of weed and conversation. If I don’t do something about it, I’m going to be in a state. I know we just met and all that, but do you think you might help me out here?”

“I think it might be a violation of my Hippocratic oath if I failed to assist you. But, Mandy?

Let’s not forget the conversation we just had about mutual boundaries. There may be things that I’d be reluctant to do for you, but if we come across one, let’s talk about it. And vice versa.”

“I could ask for nothing more. I wish Eddy had... Well, forget him. It’s you and me now.” She took a deep breath. “Okay. I don’t want to script this in advance, but here’s some of the things I like. If there’s something you can’t live with, stop me and let’s figure out a way to work around it.

Deal?”

“Deal.”

“What gets me going is being treated like a bad girl, like I’ve misbehaved and need to be punished, to correct my errant ways. I don’t know why, it just does.

“So that punishment can take many forms as long as it involves me being submissive. You can make me say things or do things, you can spank me or whip me—I know you don’t like doing pain, but it’s more of a symbolic thing—or crawl around and lick your shoes. I saw that wince, Tom.

You don’t have to do that, I’m just saying the general kinds of things that turn me on.”

“Is there sex stuff that you hate, that you don’t want to do?”

“Well, anything that leaves a mark or a bruise, I don’t like those. No painful insertions, no choking to the point of fainting, no fists.”

“Tell me your safe word, Mandy.”

“I don’t have a regular one. Let’s use ’chickadee’.”

“Okay, chickadee.”

“Tom, I hope you’re okay with this, my fantasies usually involve me wearing something very specific. Would you be okay with my doing that?”

“It’s not anything that’s greasy or unpleasant, is it? Or anything with spikes or barbs?”

“No, no, not like that. I think it’s actually kind of sexy. I don’t want to spoil it. Can I just put it on first, then call you in?”

I wasn’t sure what I was getting into, but if it was awkward I suppose we could talk about it.

“Okay, go ahead. Call me when you’re ready.” I said.

She jumped up and stepped down the hall. She did seem to be excited about this, and I wondered if it was just because she was horny and about to get laid, or if it was because she would get to play out her fantasy and not be judged about it.

It took better than five minutes before she called me. I got up and walked down the hall. I had to guess which was hers, but the open door and the light was a clue.

I stepped in and was almost knocked back on my heels. She stood against the far wall, leaning against a dresser, a table lamp illuminating her. She was dressed in a black corset with red lace trim, no bra, her tits hanging over the top of the corset, black panties and black heels. She had on red stockings, too, with a garter belt. She was right, this was something quite specific. And really sexy. It transformed her. She had looked like a pleasant, intelligent co-ed before. Now she was someone intensely erotic.

The bottom drawer of the dresser was open. In it I could see a short whip and some sex toys.

“Wow. You weren’t kidding, Mandy. Very sexy, indeed. Turn around, please.”

She pivoted, and canted one hip to show off her ass. And a very nice ass it was. I hadn’t noticed it before because of what she had been wearing which downplayed it. But it was round and firm and definitely needed to be squeezed.

I idly wondered how common this was in college circles, where various fantasies played out in select cliques, and how they found one another. A research project for another time, perhaps.

Now I thought about how I should play this to give her the experience she was hoping for. I peeked into her epicenter to see if she had some expectations. No, nothing specific. She was excited, anxious to see what was going to happen, and if she was going to get to cum. She sometimes didn’t, if the guy was clueless.

Wait, here’s something, she wants to be corrected, to have a flaw pointed out, and to be disciplined for it.

Hell, she looked perfect, what’s to correct? I got nothing. Wait, there’s a run in one stocking.

And a smudge on a shoe, maybe something had spilled on it.

“Face me again, Mandy.”

She turned around, waiting.

“You went to so much trouble, Mandy, to put on something sexy. And it really does look wonderful. If only you had paid attention to the little details. It’s the details that make the package special.”

There! The little downturn of the lip, and the crestfallen look in her eye. Part of me hated to do that to her, but she had insisted that this was what she liked.

“Mandy, I was really hoping you would pay more attention to the little things that are so important. Look at your shoe. No, the other one. What do you see?”

Interesting how her voice had gotten smaller, more uncertain.

“A stain, some dirt.”

“That would have been so easy to fix, don’t you think? But now it spoils the overall look. Fix it. Find a cloth or a rag and clean it off.”

She looked around and found something near the bed. She got down on her knees, her tits swaying over the corset, removed the offending shoe and rubbed the cloth on it. She looked at it closely, then exhaled onto the spot and rubbed again. When it appeared to pass inspection, she slipped it on again and stood up.

“That’s a little better, but I’m still disappointed, Mandy. Do you know why?”

I waited, knowing that she wouldn’t know. When she looked lost and desperate, I told her,

“Your stocking has a run in it, Mandy. You were perfect and you spoiled the look because of a little oversight like that. You could have put on a different pair of stockings, but you didn’t care enough to do it. You thought, ’Good enough’. That’s no way to plan your life, just doing good enough.”

I peeked into the epicenter again, and it seemed incomplete. I sensed that this was the right direction, but there was something missing.

“I don’t think I can let that pass, Mandy. I’d feel bad if I let you get away with that kind of haphazard preparation. If I do it now, you’re just going to be sloppy the next time, too, aren’t you?”

I looked at her, awaiting an answer. I could see her swallow. Finally, she nodded.

“Say it out loud, Mandy, ’I was sloppy and ill-prepared’.”

“I was sloppy and ill-prepared.”

“So I’ll need to punish you so that it won’t happen again, right?”

And there it was, the rush in her mind. She hadn’t been exaggerating, it was almost an orgasm, that reproach, the threat that she was about to be punished brought it on. It was perverse and erotic. I didn’t understand it at all, but it was her particular fantasy.

She nodded, looking ashamed.

“Very well, let’s get it over with. Bring me that whip in the drawer.”

She twitched, but she turned and picked it up and brought it to me with her eyes cast down. Its strands were of some kind of soft rubber or latex, and wouldn’t hurt much. I hefted it in my hand, so that she would see it swing. I slapped it against my open hand. It stung a little, but didn’t really hurt. When it hit my hand, she flinched, and in her mind there was another rush.

I put my finger under her chin. “Look at me, Mandy, look in my eyes.” She looked up, almost trembling, and I couldn’t tell if it was fear or anticipation.

“I need you to be completely on board with this. You admit that you were ill-prepared and sloppy, and that you should be punished, is that right?”

She nodded.

“Say yes or no, I need to hear you acknowledge this.”

“Yes.”

“Say, ’Please punish me, Tom, so I can learn’.”

“Please, Tom, punish me so I can learn.”

“Remove your panties, Mandy. Throw them in the corner.”

She did. Damn. It was like she was having to force herself not to cum, she was so close to the edge. I sat on the end of the bed and pointed at the floor. “Get down on your hands and knees, Mandy. Head toward that far wall.”

She knelt down with her left side facing me, at ninety degrees. Her butt was twitching now.

“I’ll have to decide when you’ve had enough, Mandy. I don’t know how long that will take. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I took the whip and snapped it lightly at her butt. It made hardly a sound, but she said, “Oh, God.” I know she wasn’t in pain, so what was that? I looked inside her head again as I snapped the whip again. She gasped, and in her mind there was a wave that threatened to overwhelm her. She really was about to cum.

I shifted position slightly to my right so that I had a better view of her ass. Fuck. She had her knees slightly spread, and that exposed her pussy and her asshole. I was half tempted to just pull out my dick and pump it into her, but I wanted to see where this particular fetish led. People were really interesting.

I flicked the whip again, and this time tried to aim it not at the butt cheek, but so it would hit her pussy. I got it, first try, and Mandy cried, “Ahhhh!” and in her head I could watch her cum. She was trying not to show it to me, because she was supposedly being punished and it wouldn’t do to cum in the middle of her punishment.

I did it again, and there was another one, smaller this time, but enough to make her shiver.

I put the whip on the bed and told her, “Sometimes it’s more effective, more personal, if it’s hand against skin.” I slapped her ass with an open palm. She said, “Owww.”

“Did that hurt, Mandy?”

“Yes, it did.”

“Then I’m doing it right. It wouldn’t be punishment otherwise, would it?” I slapped her again, this time making sure the tips of my fingers caught the edge of her pussy.

“Oh, no, it hurts,” she said. But inside, there was another little pulse of pleasure. A few more spanks and she was whimpering.

“You’ve been a bad girl, Mandy, you know that. Stay right where you are.”

I got up and moved around her and went to the open dresser drawer. Well, they tell me variety is the spice of life, and Mandy displayed a lot of variety in her assortment of toys. Big ones, little ones, colored ones, butt plugs, U-shaped dildos with two ends, vibrating eggs, and lots of lube.

I picked a medium sized butt plug and a vibrating dildo shaped like a penis with little rubber nubs along the shaft. And a bottle of lube.

Mandy was still on her hands and knees, but she was staring at me with either trepidation or lust in her eyes.

I went back and sat on the bed. I opened the bottle of lube and poured a little in the crack of her ass, She said, “Oh, no, oh, no.”

I sounded angry. “What’s this ’oh, no’ I heard, Mandy? This isn’t your first time, is it? It’s your butt plug, your lube, you do this all the time, don’t you?”

She was mute, so I swatted her butt cheek. “I asked you a question, Mandy. You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“If felt good, didn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“End of discussion.”

I took a finger and slipped it into her asshole and she jumped, then she moaned. I put some more lube on my fingers, then pushed two of them into her butt. “Oh, fuck,” she said.

“Later.”

I grabbed the butt plug and poured lube on it, rubbing it around with my fingers. Then, placing it at the entrance to her ass, I pushed firmly. She fought it, clenching her butt, and I channeled a relaxation in her sphincter muscles and the plug slipped in place with a pop. “Oh, Jesus,” she said. I noticed that there was a little switch on the end of it that I’d missed, so I flicked it and she moaned, “Oh, my God.”

This time she did cum. I could see her tremble, but she was doing her best to be quiet about it in case I wanted to cut her off as part of the punishment.

Her eyes were closed now as she concentrated on the vibrations in her butt. So she didn’t see me pour the lube on the dildo. It felt weird under my hand as I spread the lube on the nubbed shaft.

I thought it might be uncomfortable inside her, but if it were, why would she still have it?

With the head well-lubed, I poised it at the entrance to her pussy and pushed. “Oh, FUCK, oh, no, too much!” But I kept twisting and pushing slowly while she tried to squirm away. In another thirty seconds, it was four inches deep, and the mantra had changed to “Ohmigod, ohmigod!”

I was peeking into her epicenter about once a minute now, because I was really curious as to how this played out in her mind. She really did get off on the—I was going to call it pain, but it wasn’t—discomfort, the spanking, and the things in her cunt and her ass were setting off one little orgasm after another.

I watched her for awhile, enthralled, she was so wrapped up in her feelings. The rubber nubs on the dildo kept it from sliding out of her now-wet pussy, and her ass was squirming at the sensations.

I undid my belt and zipper, and slipped my pants and shorts down, still on the edge of the bed.

“Mandy, part of your punishment is to have your holes filled. There’s two done. Time for the third. Crawl around here and take my cock in your mouth. Mouth only, no hands, understand?”

She let me know with her eyes that she knew what I wanted. The change of position was a bit awkward with the implements inside her, but she rearranged herself and was soon facing me. She got a little closer, raised her head and wrapped her lips around my dick.

It felt wonderful and I could feel my balls twitch, and as soon as I did I realized that, once again, I had forgotten to set my ejaculation filter. Fortunately it took only a moment. The angle was a bit clumsy for her, but she’d figure it out.

“Very nice, Mandy. A little deeper, please, and some more tongue.”

If she was going to work on this as valiantly as she was, she deserved a little payback, I thought.

I did that thing where the deeper she felt a dick in her mouth, the more aroused she’d feel, and when it pushed at her throat, she’d cum. I’m going to have to come up with a name for this, since I was using it so often. Later.

Right now she was realizing that she was getting a rush as the dick slid in. It felt great, and soon she was bobbing up and down on it, right on the verge of cumming.

“That’s good, Mandy, but you’re not giving it your all. Go deeper, push it in.”

She was a little afraid of it, afraid of gagging, but she needed to prove she could do what she was asked to, so she pushed, and it went right back to the entrance of her throat. And she came. I could see her body shake.

She pulled off with a gasp, sucking in air. “That was very nice, Mandy, well done. You went almost all the way in. Some more, please.”

This time, when she slid my dick in her mouth, I held her head in my hands and told her, “Look up at me, Mandy, look in my eyes, I want to see you when I fuck your face. Ready?”

With my dick still in her mouth, she nodded. I pushed my dick in and out, short strokes, more for the dominance than anything else, but damn! In her head, she could feel the pleasure wash through her body, not yet an orgasm, but powerful.

I pushed a little harder, forcing my dick almost into her throat, and heard her moan as she came.

I pulled back, almost all the way out, then in again until it pushed at her throat, and she went off again.

I was checking in with her epicenter every so often, making sure that she was still okay with this role she was being forced to play. And yes, she was. It was part of a comfortable scenario that she had developed for herself that filled some need which I didn’t understand, but it was her need.

Another thing I didn’t understand was why she only had these tiny orgasms. There were a lot of them, true, but they were all small ones. If she were going to all this trouble of dressing up and playing this role, she ought to get more out of it.

It puzzled me enough that, while she was still bobbing up and down on my dick, I stepped into her epicenter and looked around for her control panel.

Oh, I think I may have forgotten to mention that earlier. I stumbled on it accidentally when I was looking for some way to modify orgasm intensity other than using these crude visual metaphors.

I wanted some way to adjust the intensity up or down more directly so that my partners weren’t hammered with these huge, draining orgasms that the named metaphors seemed to induce.

So I spent some time inside the epicenter of one of my high school partners, Greta, looking for some way to do that, and purely by trial and error I found that every person’s mind had a way of modulating every sense of the body, touch, sight, smell and so on. Quite specifically. I could modify the strength of someone’s sneezes. I could tweak their hearing to make it more acute. And, my more immediate concern, I could modify the intensity of orgasms up and down!

Now, with Mandy, I was able to step through her epicenter into an adjacent ’room’ where there was a control panel that modulated her sensations. Not, please understand, a panel with buttons, sliders and switches, but some interface controlled by thought. I have to call it something, and control panel is functionally equivalent so that’s what it is.

By concentrating on the specific sensation I want to modify, some abstract image appears on a

’screen’ and a talented user can change its properties. Someday, perhaps, I will be a talented user, but right now I only have a crude understanding of this interface, enough to do what I want.

So I visualized ’orgasm intensity’ and in one corner of this ’screen’ an object glowed a little brighter. I imagined it in the center of the screen, and there it moved. There was no scale indicator to show what level it was set to, but it seemed to me, from past experience with a variety of women, that it looked smaller than usual. I guess ’normal’ varied from one person to another, and Mandy was on the lower end of the bell curve.

I concentrated again on the image and mentally stretched it wider, I would estimate about fifteen percent. And while I was here, I rewired her gag reflex so that the urge to choke or throw up would be replaced by an orgasm. It was always a rush to watch my partners the first time they encountered that, expecting one thing and being surprised by something entirely different!

I stepped back out and found her still in my lap, my dick still in her mouth. To her credit, she was working hard at it. She was working through her punishment, making sure that she pleased the person in charge, me. Time to see if this worked like I thought it was going to.

“Very good, Mandy, you’re really talented. I love the feel of your mouth and tongue on my dick. What I love even more is when I fuck your face and it goes deep, so I’m going to fuck your face again, hard. Do you accept that?”

I wanted her agreement so she would feel part of the process. My cock still in her mouth, she nodded.

“Okay, baby, look up here, at me. I want to look in your eyes when I fuck your mouth.”

I pumped my dick into her, picking up the pace. Under me I could feel her trembling, poised on the edge. I put my hands on the back of her head, and said, “Now, all the way in, baby. Swallow it.” I urged her head lower, my cock pushing at her throat. She felt like she was about to gag.

The tip of my dick pushed into her throat, and wham! she started cumming. I could hear her choked cries as it washed over her. I pushed until her lips were at the base of the shaft and touching my pelvis. It felt wonderful. Her body was shaking now, and she’d need to breathe, so I pulled slowly out.

Under me, she coughed and gasped, but she was moaning, too. I looked in her epicenter and found her still awash in the orgasm just starting to fade. She was stunned by the power of it, her orgasms were usually nice but much smaller. This, this was amazing, she thought. And this, she was surprised to realize, was the first time she hadn’t gagged when a dick pushed into her throat.

She’d always found that unpleasant. This time it made her cum!

“Fucking unbelievable, Mandy, your throat is so tight, it almost made me shoot my load.”

She was still trembling under me, eyes wide.

“Are you okay, Mandy? Have I hurt you unintentionally?”

She shook her head. “I’m fine. I feel good. I know I was being punished, but I came. Really hard.”

“I’m glad I didn’t hurt you. Come up here and sit on the edge of the bed and take the dildo out of your pussy. Leave the butt plug in.”

Obediently, she did that while I got my shoes off and slipped my pants and shorts off. I took off my shirt as well. I found a condom and rolled it on my dick.

“You know what this means, don’t you, Mandy?”

“Yes. It means you’re going to fuck me.”

“Is that what you want?”

“I need it. Please.”

“Then you need to ask for what you want. Tell me what you want, what you need.”

“I need your cock. I need you to fuck me.”

“All right, Mandy. I’m going to lie down and I want you to get on top so I can watch you getting fucked.”

She couldn’t wait, and she scrambled on top of me and had my dick inside her in seconds. She started grinding on me, going in little circles, and every so often she’d squeeze her pussy so that it grabbed my cock. I could feel the butt plug vibrator still diligently humming away.

I linkcast her the Rowboat baseline image, and I could see it on her face as she relaxed into this pool of contentment. I envied her and made a mental note to myself to look into how to apply that to myself. Why should she have all the fun?

I let her work for a few minutes, then linkcast a small wave approaching from far off. I watched her face as she saw it approaching in her mind, getting closer, about to break on the beach, and when it finally did she put her head back, eyes closed, opened her mouth slowly and went, “Oooooohhh.”

She was still grinding, and I looked inside and found her reveling in the last orgasm, which was stronger than she was used to. She didn’t know why, but she was going to enjoy it while it was here.

Her tits were swaying above me, poking out above the corset, nipples hard. I reached up and grabbed her boobs, rolling and pinching the nipples between my fingers. I heard her respond with

“Uh” at each pinch. She picked up her rhythm, and added more of an in-and-out to her hips.

In her epicenter she was feeling the pleasure level rising, and was looking for another orgasm.

I was wondering what part the pain played in her arousal, so I watched as I reached back and spanked the cheek of her ass. Then I did the other side. I saw that the little burst of pain pushed her arousal up a notch. I did it again, and this time she said, “Oh, that hurts.” But the arousal kicked up again.

She was on the edge again, looking for a way to step over the top. I gave her a Summer Breeze, to which she moaned and said, “Oh, yes, like that.”

I started pushing my dick into her, because this was feeling better than good. And now there was something I hadn’t picked up when I was looking at her likes and dislikes. She was a talker, telling me what she was feeling, what she wanted to happen. I thought this was odd for a submissive, but people are seldom one-dimensional. This got her excited, talking about what was happening.

“That’s it, baby, fuck it, fuck my little pussy hard. Make it hurt a little, pound it so I can feel it in my clit.”

She knew just what she wanted, and wanted to make sure I knew, too, so I could help her get there. Let’s see what she does with this. I linkcast a larger, faster wave approaching the beach now, not far off, and fucked her a bit faster.

“Yeah, baby, that’s the way, give it to me hard, I’m really close now.”

Closer than she knew. The wave loomed over her and broke on the beach, and she opened her mouth and wailed. “YES! Right there. Fuck, yes, don’t stop, fuck it hard!”

She arched her back for a few seconds, then slowly relaxed into herself and lowered herself onto my chest, muttering, “Ohmigod, yes.”

The angle was wrong, but I tried to keep pushing into her. I had to stop until she recovered.

It took her a few minutes, but she finally raised her head and looked at me. “I gotta say, as punishments go, I’m really liking this one.”

“A little discipline sometimes makes us better people. I think I’ve got a little discipline left in me before I cum.”

“Tell me what I should do.”

“You get up on your hands and knees, Put your head down and your ass up. I’m gonna fuck you till you’re black and blue.”

This was so weird. She was still getting a rush from being ordered around and being told what was going to happen. I didn’t understand it, but if that’s how she got off, I’ll work with her.

She was already positioning herself on the bed, getting comfortable. The picture of her with her ass in the air and the red stockings and garter belt I found incredibly erotic.

The butt plug handle was staring at me, so I gave it a twist. The shaft, I remembered, was ridged, so it set off a rolling wave of pleasure that was not quite an orgasm, and she moaned.

I got behind her and aimed my dick at her pussy and leaned in. It slipped in with a wet sound and if I hadn’t had the ejaculation filter set I would have cum right away. “Oh, Christ, Mandy, that feels amazing. Move your ass for me, baby.”

She set her ass to twerking and jerking me, and it was spectacular. I pumped into her pussy while she ground her ass against me, and I could feel her getting close again.

And if there was any doubt, she told me. “C’mon, Tom, do it hard, fuck my cunt hard.”

I gave it a little more effort, but there wasn’t much left in reserve. I was going to have to end this soon. I linkcast another Summer Breeze, and heard her shiver and moan, “Oh, baby, yes!”

Two more minutes and I was near the end. I would try something different this time, so I prepared the one called Avalanche and got ready to send it. First, I slapped her ass cheek hard and heard her gasp, then the other one, then the first one again. When she was reeling from the slaps, I linkcast Avalanche to her and watched it unfold.

“Ohmigod. Tom, I’m... Oh, fuck, Tom, I’m cumming, oh, yes!” And still pumping my dick into her she was helpless as the orgasm carried her down the mountainside, crying out her pleasure.

It lasted for perhaps ten seconds, then wound down, while she gasped.

“Oh, shit, baby, unbelievable. Wow,” she said. And while she was talking I’m still hammering into her pussy. It’s time. I released my ejaculation filter and felt my orgasm start up from my balls.

I linkcast myself Roller Coaster as I pulled out of her pussy and fumbled to pull the condom off.

I jumped off the bed and moved up beside her, jerking my dick in one hand. “Look at me, Mandy, right here. Open your mouth, suck my dick, do it now.”

She was a little slow, still coming down from her orgasm high, but she moved in and grabbed it in her lips and sucked. Then I felt it rising.

“Open your mouth, Mandy, I’m gonna cum, and you’re gonna catch it. Oh, fuck, here it is!”

I pulled out of her mouth and jerked my cock in my hand and shot one thread of cum after another at her face. Some went in her mouth, the rest on her forehead, cheeks and nose. The orgasm was still going as the Roller Coaster wound down.

“Suck my dick, Mandy. Suck it dry, take it down your throat. Do it.”

I pushed it into her mouth and fucked her face while trying to hold on to as much of the orgasm as I could. It finally got so sensitive that I asked her to stop.

I pulled out of her mouth slowly and saw her looking up at me, wide-eyed.

“Oh, fuck, Mandy, I came so hard, it was amazing. And look at you, you sexy babe, cum all over you, you’re really hot right now.”

I reached out and scooped up the cum dripping from her chin and held it out to her. She eventually figured out what to do and sucked it off my fingers. I did the same with the cum on her forehead.

I couldn’t stay upright any longer and fell onto my side on the bed. She was still on her hands and knees, some cum on the side of her nose that I’d missed.

“Can I remove the butt plug now?” she asked. I lay there as if thinking about it, then told her that she could.

“Excuse me,” she said, “be right back.” She got up and walked out the door, presumably to the bathroom. I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes, and woke when I felt her climb onto the bed and curl up next to me. She put an arm around my waist.

We lay there for awhile, just resting and feeling the other person. A few minutes later she continued a conversation with me that she’d apparently been having with herself.

“That was very different from other times I’ve done that submissive thing.”

“How was it different? Did I do something you didn’t like?”

“No, that’s not what I meant. I mean, with other guys, when I ask them to do this role play stuff, being dominant, it’s like more aggressive, and there’s a mean edge to it. They call me names, and slap my ass, like that, and they’re rough. There’s no sense that they care anything about me.

“You were dominant and told me what to do, but I didn’t get the sense that you thought I was a slut and needed to be abused. And the other thing is, with you, it’s like I don’t know where these orgasms have been hiding inside me, but wow! It was like one after another. Not all big ones, just big enough to make me gasp, but a lot of them. Except for the last one. That last one was like I was being blown around inside a hurricane.”

“So you don’t always cum hard when you’re doing your submissive thing?”

“No, mostly it feels good but it’s like it’s right at the point just before an orgasm happens, where you feel really good, y’know, but you don’t get that sense of release. This time was different. Oh, and the other thing that was surprising was when you pushed into my throat, like when you were face-fucking me. In the past I could sorta do it, but I’d gag or choke. One time I even threw up.

“But this time when you pushed your dick in, I got this rush. I think I came. It didn’t feel unpleasant at all, except for the not being able to breathe part. But while it was pushing in, it felt really good. I don’t know why, it just did.”

“Well, I’m glad to hear it, Mandy. That was a very powerful image, fucking your throat like that and feeling you sucking my dick. Geez, it makes me shiver to think about it. I’ve never really been into that control scene and usually it makes me a little uncomfortable, but I have to say it’s a really powerful feeling to have, thinking that you can order someone to do anything you want. It’s a little scary. I think it wouldn’t take much to get addicted to that feeling.”

“Well, that’s what the safe word is for. And if that fails, I have a can of pepper spray.”

“I’ll have to watch my step, then.”

“You kinda wore me out there. Can we close our eyes for awhile, get rested?”

“That sounds like a good idea. Count me in.”