The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 14

Some time later I awoke. It took me a moment to remember where I was, then I saw her sleeping next to me in the corset and a bare ass. I felt my dick begin to twitch. I raised my hand to look at my watch. A little after midnight, so we’d slept for maybe ninety minutes. I realized that I needed to pee, so got up and started out the door, but stopped and hunted around on the floor till I’d found the condom I’d pulled off.

I dropped it in the toilet and then peed and washed my hands and face. I crawled back in beside her and put an arm over her waist.

In a few minutes she started to stir. She stretched and opened her eyes and saw me watching her. “Haven’t scared you off yet? Maybe you’re kinkier than I thought.”

“My kinks are more of the garden variety. People laugh at them, they’re so mundane. Mine are like the iceberg lettuce of kinks.”

“I can provide some instruction to help you up your game.”

“I learn best by doing.”

“Then where should we start?”

“Kind of a moot point at the moment. I seem to be hors de combat.” She looked down at my limp dick.

“Fortunately we have a trained medical technician present who can assist. Just lie back, please.”

She pushed me onto my back and nestled herself between my legs. She took my dick between a thumb and two fingers and stroked it, while licking the tip. It felt really nice, but wasn’t jumping to attention. However, she was diligent, and now she was taking a little more of my cock in her mouth and sucking on it.

That was doing the trick, and I could feel some rigidity returning. She gripped it a little harder and stroked a bit faster. Another three minutes and it was pointing straight up, though not yet as hard as it should be.

“Whatever medical institution you attended, remind me to send them a thank you note in the morning. That’s really nice.”

In her head I discovered that she was getting a rush from the dick sliding into her mouth. I’d forgotten that I’d done that to her. Her learned behavior was inhibiting how far she let the dick into her mouth. She was remembering the past when it went in too far and she gagged. That was then, this is now.

I put my hand on the back of her head. “A little deeper, baby, that feels so good with your mouth wrapped around my dick.” I gave a little nudge, and she allowed another inch in. I held her head there, and the rush rolled over her. I heard her moan quietly as my cock slid out of her.

“Ah, that’s the way, Mandy. Again, baby.” And once more I give her a little push on the back of the head, and I don’t let up till she’s taken in more than the previous time. I hold her there with both hands. “Yes, yes, oh, fuck, that’s nice!” She’s trembling now, right on the edge of cumming, as I pull out.

“Baby, I’ve gotta fuck your mouth again. That felt so amazing before when my dick slipped into your throat. Do it!”

She took a breath, still a little afraid, but opened her mouth and dropped onto my dick, moving slowly downward. She slowed when she reached her previous limit, but I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed down. “Do it, don’t tease me, Mandy. I want to fuck your throat.”

She felt the fear rise at the same time as the orgasm overtook her and she moaned, long and low, and her body shook.

She pulled off, gasping and coughing, still trembling.

“More, baby. Do it again. All the way this time.”

In her head she was saying, “I can’t, I can’t! I’ll choke.” But the submissive was saying, he wants this, we have to do it. She dropped onto my dick once more, and this time when the tip reached her throat I pushed down. Her throat opened and took the cock, and the orgasm swept over her. She couldn’t move with my hand on her head, but her tongue was moving, and her body was shaking, and I could feel her shout inside her head, “Fuck, YES!”

I took my hands off, but she stayed where she was for a few more seconds before pulling out so she could breathe.

“Jesus, Mandy, when you do that... well, words fail me. Just unbelievable.”

She stroked my dick and looked at me while she recovered. I looked in her epicenter. She was still coming down from that unexpected orgasm and asking herself, “Where the hell did that come from? That’s the second or third time that’s happened. It was always gagging or choking before, what the fuck?”

“So what’s your professional medical opinion now?” I asked. “Is this serviceable or not?”

She pulled herself back from her internal monologue. “It looks ready to go to me.”

“I think so, too. Lay back on the bed, Mandy, and pull your knees back.”

As soon as she had done that, I felt my dick jump. Her pussy and asshole were completely exposed now, and if I wasn’t mistaken her pussy was damp and glistening, getting ready for what might happen.

I knelt down in front of her, admiring it. Her labia were puffy and a bit swollen. I brought my mouth down close to her pussy and reached around her thigh with my hand so I could rest my thumb over her clit. I stuck out my tongue and attacked her perineum while rolling my thumb over her clitoral hood.

“Oh, Christ, Tom, ohmigod, yes.” I picked up from her that this was a completely new sensation, that no one had ever licked or touched there before intentionally. It was very different and very arousing.

I moved my right thumb onto her perineum and my tongue wandered further north, trying to force its way into her pussy. There were a lot of different sensations hammering her now and she was having trouble controlling them.

I stopped tongue-fucking her after a few minutes and continued upward, probing, licking, until I got close to her clit. She got quiet then, and I could feel her tense. I dragged it out, going slower and slower as I approached it, like Zeno’s Paradox.

When I moved the last millimeter onto it she grabbed the back of my head and wouldn’t release it. She began muttering something to herself, I couldn’t hear what it was, but I could tell from the rhythm and intensity of the words that she was really close.

I felt sorry for her, and linkcast her another small wave on the beach, which she seemed to like, and when it broke she tried to push my head into her clit and moaned, “Oh, fuck, baby, yesyesyes.”

I changed the licks to kisses, since she’d be sensitive, and waited till she wound down. It took a couple of minutes.

“Jesus, Tom, that was amazing, that felt so good.”

“I could kinda tell. You were fun to watch.”

“That’s gonna be hard to top.”

“Hmm, that sounds like a challenge.”

“Not a challenge, just sayin’ it was really nice.”

“Still not my best effort, I think. I’ll give some thought to the next one.”

“The next one?”

“Yeah. You didn’t think that was going to be the end of it, did you?”

“Well... I mean, I don’t normally have a lot of them. And almost never as strong as that. So I don’t think I can.”

“That’s just silly, Mandy. You’re a woman. You can have a dozen, break for coffee, and have a dozen more, if you want.”

“Not all women can do that. I don’t usually have more than two, maybe three.”

“Advertise for a better boyfriend, then. You’re being shortchanged.”

“Yeah, I’ll consider it. You ready to do it again?”

“Not yet, I think. I have plans for you.”

“Wait a minute, don’t I get a say in this?”

“I thought that wasn’t how this dominant/submissive thing worked. I thought you were supposed to do what I ask, and then say, ’Yes, master’ or something.”

“In your dreams, fella.”

“Well, it was worth a try. Let’s just lay here and I’ll play with your body for awhile. How do you feel about having your toes sucked and the soles of your feet licked?”

“My feet are extremely ticklish, Tom. Don’t even joke about it. If you tried, I would kick you into the next room. Involuntarily, of course.“

“Of course. Pity. I was constructing an elaborate maze of ropes and pulleys in my mind, which would leave your feet immobile and completely exposed. Do you think there’d be a store open at this time of night that sold feathers?”

She laughed and punched me on the shoulder. Hard. Perhaps too sensitive a subject to joke about. So instead I rubbed my hand over her body and sucked on her nipples which got nicely erect. I squeezed her butt and I had been right, it was quite firm and very erotic.

Then I brought my hand around and got it between her legs, running a finger up and down her slit as I kissed her with a little tongue. Whether she was aware of it or not, she opened her legs a little wider. Her slit was a little slick, perhaps a leftover from her last orgasm, but it allowed the finger to slip easily between her labia.

Since she seemed to enjoy that, I kept moving my finger up and down, occasionally slipping the tip inside her which would make her catch her breath. I added a second finger, and she started kissing me harder.

“That feel good, baby? You want more of that?”

“Yes, please, that’s really nice.”

I started kissing her neck and moved lower. I tried to suck a nipple into my mouth, but it remained attached despite my best efforts. She still wore her corset, so her midsection was protected from my tongue, but just above her crotch, the corset ended.

So I picked up at the point where skin was again exposed and let my tongue dance over her body, getting closer to her clit again, while my fingers kept sliding in and out of her pussy.

Her fingers were now on the back of my head, tapping out an urgent Morse code message.

They stopped when my tongue got within an inch of her clit and it appeared that the message had been understood after all.

But things should be different so we don’t get bored with them, and instead of a tongue on her clit, I pulled at it with my lips while my fingers slid wetly into her cunt.

She waited as long as she could, until the need became so acute that she cried out, “Damn you, stop teasing me, do it! Make me cum, I need it.”

But she wasn’t running the show, so I kept nibbling at her clit, but a little faster. I sent her a gentle little Summer Breeze just to take the edge off, but it didn’t hold her for long. She wanted something bigger and she wanted it now.

“Are you ready, Mandy? Do you want to cum now?”

“God, yes, why are you waiting?”

“Because you didn’t ask politely. Ask me politely. Tell me what you want, and then say please.”

I thought she was going to hit me. She’d told me she liked being submissive, but when it came to orgasms she was in charge again and she didn’t like hearing no. She swallowed her anger and said, “Please, Tom, I need to cum now. Make me cum, would you? Please?”

There was a nice touch of Long Island whine there, I admired it. But she had asked nicely, so I sat up on my knees by her side and I rubbed her wet pussy with my open hand, then I slapped it.

She jumped and started to say something, but I stuck two fingers inside her and fucked her. She moaned.

I took them out again and rubbed her pussy, spreading the lips, then I slapped her once, twice, and stuck the fingers in again. “Oh, fuck, baby, so close.”

Yes, you are. I curled the fingers so they pointed upward and stuck them in far enough to find her G-spot and vibrated them against it. Her eyes went wide, her mouth opened, and her head rose off the bed. “Oh. My. God. What are you... Oh, Jesus...” and then she wailed, with a high keening sound. Her hands grabbed the sheets and curled into an iron grip and her body shook. I kept rubbing her G-spot.

She kept the keening going for an impressively long time, then it stopped as quickly as it had started, and both her hands grabbed my arm and forced it out of her. I thought she might break it if she wasn’t careful.

She held on to my arm for a minute, as if afraid that I might try again. When she finally relaxed it was as if all the tension had left her body and floated off into the stratosphere. She was comatose, so I lay down beside her and closed my eyes.

I awoke when I felt a sudden change in the weight distribution on the bed. I opened my eyes and found her on one elbow, staring at me. I couldn’t read the expression, friendly, upset, confused, I didn’t know. I waited till she was ready.

It was like she was trying on a number of opening statements, discarding one, seeing what another sounded like, until she found one she thought fit her feelings.

“Nobody’s done that to me before. I’d never even heard of somebody doing that to anybody before, not among my friends. It was so different, so profound, so much stronger that it left me unable to speak, to think. It was a bit scary, it was so powerful.

“In retrospect, I think it was scary because I’d never felt it before, like the first time you have intercourse and it’s nothing like you imagined it would be. So once the scary was gone I realized that it left me floating, so relaxed and... and... satisfied, I guess. It was wonderful. So. Will you teach me how to do that?”

I laughed. “Sure. But I think it’s hard to do it to yourself, because of the angle of entry of the fingers. Much easier to have someone else do it to you. But if you know how to do it, you can tell them, show them.”

I spent a few minutes with her walking her through it. She tried, but she couldn’t reach it herself, so she reluctantly agreed she’d have to have an assistant.

“Put an ad in the student paper. You’ll be inundated with applicants.”

“The idea has merit. I’d have to give them a trial task, see if they were up to it. Might take weeks of intensive interviews.”

“Scientific method, can’t go wrong.”

“You ’bout wore me out, Tom. I may be pretty much done. I can’t help but notice that you’re not.”

“I attribute it to an excellent job of resuscitation. But it’s true, I would feel somehow cheated if my partner bailed at an inopportune moment. What time did you say your roommate got back?”

She punched me on the shoulder again. “I probably have just enough energy left to take care of you, Tom.”

“That what I was hoping. What persona are you wearing now?”

She looked puzzled.

“Are you still in submissive mode, or your real-world mode?”

“Which would you like?”

“I like them both, but maybe another fifteen minutes of submissive might be just the thing.”

“Yes, master.”

I laughed. “Careful, I could get used to that. All right. Here we go, into the submissive universe... now.”

I slapped her ass cheek. “Get up on your hands and knees, Mandy. Put your head down and your ass up. Spread your legs a little farther apart. Good.”

I reached in rubbed my hand over her wet pussy, then stuck three fingers inside.

“Nice and wet, Mandy. You like getting your pussy filled, don’t you? You like things in your cunt?”

“Yes, I do, it feels good.”

It was fascinating, like two different personas that she could swap back and forth whenever she wanted. Her voice sounded meek and compliant, and she was positioning her body to show she was available.

“Okay, I want you to reach underneath and rub your clit. If you want you can stick some fingers in your pussy and fuck yourself. Stay there until I tell you otherwise.”

I saw her fingers playing with her clit and she was making little mewling sounds. I got up from the bed and went back to her dresser drawer and looked over the other toys. One caught my eye.

It was long and the end of it seemed to swivel and rotate when a switch was turned on. I took that one.

Back on the bed, she had curled three fingers underneath her and pushed them into her pussy.

She seemed to be caught up in it now. I felt around for where the lube had gone and found it under a sheet. I poured some on the end of the dildo and applied it evenly with my hand.

“Take out your fingers, Mandy, and rub your clit.” They slipped out wetly. I pointed the dildo at her pussy, getting the alignment correct. It somehow looked larger as it was about to go in. I pushed.

“Oh, what... oh, too much, no.”

But it was in, and I pushed it in further, twisting it. With my other hand, I flicked the switch to On.

“Oh, SHIT! Oh, God, Tom, too big and I’m too sensitive.”

“Not your choice, Mandy. I’ll tell you what’s good for you. Did we not agree?” I slapped her ass.

“Ohfuck, ohfuck...”

While the dildo excavated, I got off the bed and took the second condom out of my wallet and rolled it on. I glanced at the bed. She looked so desperate with her ass in the air and the dildo vibrating in her pussy that I almost felt sorry for her. I wondered how many times she had cum.

This is probably the right time to send her Buttlover’s. It’ll loosen her up and make her butt feel good. I linkcast that to her.

I picked up the lube again and dribbled some in her ass crack. Her head shot off the bed.

“What... What are you doing?”

“Lubing up your ass, Mandy. It looks lonesome.”

“I can’t...”

“You already had a butt plug in there, and it was bigger. Of course you can. You’ve got a beautiful ass and I want to fuck it.” She was still protesting when I took a finger wet with lube and slid it into her ass. “Oh, my God,” she said.

I added a second finger. In her epicenter I could see, despite her protests, that she was getting a rush from the fingers stretching her asshole, there was a warmth spreading outward, and joining the swell of pleasure she was getting from the dildo.

I poured a little more lube onto my dick and spread it evenly around with my fist. It took a bit of acrobatics but I got my dick pointed at her ass while avoiding the dildo sticking out of her cunt. I pushed the tip at her puckered asshole with my thumb and despite some initial resistance it popped in.

“Oh, you bastard, you’ve got your dick in my ass.”

“And it feels wonderful, doesn’t it, Mandy? The lube makes it slide in and out so easy, and it feels great when it stretches your ass open. You can’t tell me it doesn’t.”

I wasn’t wrong, but she wouldn’t admit it. Her learned behavior told her it was wrong and it hurt. Because on previous occasions guys had been rough with it and hurt her. But now, it was true, the lube made it arousing because it slipped in and out so lasciviously. She was thinking this in her epicenter, but she couldn’t say it.

I was trying to go slow, but the feel of her ass was making me crazy. I hadn’t set an ejaculation filter because I didn’t want this to go on for too long, so I could already feel it building. She was going to need some positive feedback if this was going to be a regular occurrence. I sent her a Mineral Spring and watched it wash over her, making her gasp. I continued to push into her ass, just a few inches in and out.

“Tell me what you feel like, Mandy. You’ve got both holes filled now, it must be making you crazy.”

“It’s too much. I’ve got this monster in my pussy and your cock in my butt, I can’t stop to think.”

“You’re not supposed to think, you’re supposed to feel. What’s it feel like to have both holes filled up? It feels good, doesn’t it?”

I sent her another Mineral Spring, and she moaned, “Oh, shit.”

I was getting very close now. Her ass was so tight that it was milking my cock and I was having to fight my orgasm down. I prepped an old volcano standby for her, Mount Saint Helens, and Mount Vesuvius for me, and I tied hers to mine. When I exploded, so would she.

I felt it start to move up and I was out of time. I pushed the last couple of inches into her ass until I was pressing against her butt cheeks and then steadily slammed into her ass. Under me Mandy shouted, “Oh, fuck, Tom, damn you...”

And then it was too late, because I went off like a volcano, and under me she gasped, then cried out, “Oh, Christ, I’m cumming, baby, I’m cumming!” I was pounding my dick into her ass as hard as I could, and her mantra changed to, “Fuck my ass, baby, fuck it, lemme feel your cum.”

Sometimes I think my mind takes those visual metaphors a little too literally. I felt like I was floating above the mountain with volcanic ash and bits of molten rock. It smelled like sulfur.

When I did finally float back to earth, my dick was still buried deep in her butt, and I could feel a rhythmic squeezing of her ass gripping my cock, which was slowly shrinking. I was aware that her head was buried in the sheets and she was talking to herself, “Oh, fuck, ohmigod.”

My dick felt wonderful, but I knew it would be limp in minutes, so I grasped the end of the condom and pulled my dick slowly out of her ass. When it popped out, she moaned. Her asshole was gaping beautifully.

I noticed that the dildo was still grinding away efficiently in her pussy, so I took the end of it and pulled it out. The end of it was rotating asymmetrically around the axis of the dildo. It was fascinating. I wondered what it felt like inside her. I reluctantly switched it off.

I dropped it on the bed, and tested my legs as I stood up. I held the end of the condom and visited the bathroom. When I returned, she was still on her hands and knees, eyes closed. I got on the bed and lay down, and she slowly stretched herself out and lay beside me, face down, and put one arm across my chest.

When I awoke again, I felt drained, but with a nice afterglow. I raised my wrist so I could see my watch. A little after one-thirty. I smiled and remembered my father telling me about his college days when each dorm had a ’housemother’ who would watch out for who missed curfew, and sometimes lock them out if they arrived home too late. I should probably start making plans to get dressed and leave, but I wanted to check in with Mandy first.

I watched her while she slept, and she looked utterly peaceful and relaxed. Her naked butt brought up some recent memories, and I played them back in my head for a few minutes.

She was starting to stir, perhaps a dream making her body respond, but there was some small movement. I heard her draw in her breath suddenly, and then she woke and opened her eyes.

“Oh, you’re still here. I thought you might have gone.”

“No, still here, but I’ve got to leave soon. I wanted to make sure you were feeling okay first.”

“I think so. I mean, I feel great, so warm and relaxed, and my pussy has no tension in it at all, unlike earlier this evening. Why do you think that might be?”

“That’s a rhetorical question, right?”

She turned on her side to look at me. “I’ve got to think about this before I can talk about it with any confidence, but there was some surprising stuff that happened tonight. We had that discussion about my fantasies and what gets me going, right, and you agreed to participate. And thank you for that, by the way, for not judging me.

“I don’t think I talked about what I feel when I’m in the middle of that, when I finally get off.

Because I didn’t want to set any expectations for you. What usually happens is that I’ll cum once, maybe twice, and they’ll be nice, they’ll feel good. I guess you’d call them ’pleasant’ orgasms, not big.

“I think that’s why I got a little defensive, maybe angry, while you were working on me, because I was having trouble processing all the stuff you were doing to me. I mean, it was just one after another, not big ones, mostly, but they’d leave me gasping.

“Then there were a few that nearly made me faint. Like that last one, when you fucked my ass?

I have no idea what I said while that was happening, it just took control of me, and I think I might have passed out for a moment. I don’t remember ever cumming that hard, I don’t know where it came from.

“And by the way, I wasn’t really on board with your dick in my ass. I wasn’t expecting it, especially after the butt plug, and with the dildo chugging away in my pussy it felt like too much, overwhelming. I don’t always like that, because it can be painful.

“And that’s what I was anticipating when you pushed your dick in me. I was waiting for it to hurt. But it really didn’t. I started feeling these sorta pulses of gratification that spread out from my ass. I didn’t want to say that because I was still trying to process why it wasn’t causing me pain.

“The only time that it hurt a little was right at the end when you said you were cumming and you pushed all the way in, and that hurt, but then I started cumming, too, and all I could feel were those waves of bliss that washed over me.”

“Mandy, I’m sorry if I hurt you. I may have misread you and thought you liked things in your ass, ’cause you had that butt plug in with your toys. I should have checked with you first, but we were still in the middle of that submission thing and it seemed the wrong time. But I’m glad you felt something nice at the end.”

“Nice? A hot cup of tea is nice. Mittens are nice. This was exhilaration, joy, euphoria, and bliss, all mixed together. Nice is too weak a word. Now I’ve got to figure out a way to get that same kind of release with other guys.”

“Yeah, about that, now that you’ve brought it up, I wanted to ask you something. This may be none of my business, and if it is just tell me to shut up. I said before that everyone’s got their own kinks and fantasies, and I don’t care what they like as long as their partners are okay with it, too, and no one gets hurt.

“But submissives by definition need a dominant to make the fantasy work. If your dominant is caring and respectful it should work out well. But dominants are a mixed bag. It also includes sadists and bullies and maybe even people who hate women pathologically. How do you know whether the guy you decide to allow to participate in your fantasy isn’t one of the latter? I ask because I like you and wouldn’t want to see you hurt.”

She was quiet for awhile while she studied my navel.

“The short answer is, we don’t. There’s no way to tell for sure, but that would be true even if I weren’t a submissive. We learn to assess people and make a preliminary judgment about whether they’re trustworthy, safe. Like I did with you at the party. There are no guarantees, so I ask a lot of questions, look for warning signs. And keep my pepper spray close by.”

“Forgot about that,” I chuckled. “Okay, I was just a little worried, but it sounds like you’ve got it covered. Mandy, this has been memorable, but I think I have to get going. And you look like you could do with a couple of days sleep, too.”

“Okay, Tom. Listen, I just want to say, I know I sprung this whole fantasy on you and you weren’t expecting it, but thank you for playing along so well. It worked out way better than I could have expected.” She leaned in and gave me a nice kiss, then patted my ass.

“You better get that ass dressed and outta here so you can get some sleep. You know how to get back?”

She gave me some brief instructions on which way to go while I dressed, then I leaned down to give her a kiss and walked out.

It wasn’t a long walk back and the weather was still nice, and in fifteen minutes I was back at the dorm. I was expecting to get a lecture or an interrogation in the room, but Larry wasn’t back yet. Maybe he got lucky, too. In two minutes I was undressed, in bed, and asleep.