The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 30

I went back across the hall to the bar and ordered another beer, this time from the male bartender. I took it next door to the relaxation room and sat. I was always pretty comfortable being by myself, so I had no problem sitting alone. When I was halfway through the beer, an older couple came in, probably in their fifties, I’d guess, tanned and in reasonable shape given their age. They took seats and laughed about something to themselves.

After a couple of minutes, the man turned toward me and said, “I don’t think I’ve seen you before. First time?”

I allowed that I was a guest and, yes, first time here.

He introduced themselves as Jack and Kathy—I had no idea if those were real names or not—

and said they were taking a breather. “At our age, we have to pace ourselves. How’s your first time going?”

I told them I hadn’t been here that long, but I hadn’t seen anything that had appealed to me yet.

“Don’t you worry, honey,” said Kathy, “it’s still early. Things will get hopping pretty soon.

Trust me, we’re old hands.”

We chatted for a few minutes more, then they made moves to get back to it. They were standing up and setting down their drinks, when two women came in the door, wearing the waist-to-knee sarongs. They all did the ’Oh, fancy meeting you here!’ face, and kissed each other’s cheeks. One of the new women called her ’Kathy’, so maybe those were their real names after all.

The two new women appeared to be in their late thirties or early forties, and well toned, the kind of muscle tone that you get from tennis and Pilates. Good looking, with a patina of ’I-have-to-spend-a-lot-of-money-to-look-like-this-but-it’s-worth-it’. Both wore wedding rings, I noticed, but were sans husbands. Kathy whispered in her ear while the other chatted amiably with Jack, until Jack and Kathy took their leave with little waves of the tips of their fingers.

The one who had whispered with Kathy looked around, then pretended to see me sitting in the chair, as if she had been unaware of my presence.

“Oh, sorry, that was a little rude of us. Were you talking to Jack and Kathy? I apologize for interrupting, but we hadn’t seen them in ages. Bad manners.”

I assured them it was fine, we’d finished already.

“I’m Melanie, and this is Cecile. I don’t think I’ve met you before...”

She let it trail off, allowing me a space to introduce myself.

“I’m Tom, and you haven’t met me because this is my first time here. I’m a guest of a member.”

“So am I,” said Cecile, “Melanie is showing me the ropes. Isn’t this exciting?”

“Just what I was thinking,” I lied. Cecile took the chair to my left and started telling me about how enticing Melanie had made it sound, until she’d had to try it herself.

Melanie broke in. “I’ve given her the overview, but the reality’s always a bit different. I thought we’d give it a few minutes until it livens up, then make the rounds, see what’s going on. Have you been through the place?”

“Yes, I just finished the tour with my friend. I think I saw everything worth seeing.”

“And what were your thoughts?”

I had to pause to think about it. “I think I might be feeling a bit awkward, not quite sure how I feel about just asking to include myself with other people. I think I have to learn a new set of rules.”

She put her hand on my arm. “I was talking about this with Cecile earlier. My first time, I was terrified, afraid that I’d no longer be in control, afraid of exposing myself in front of other people, afraid of being... judged, judged about my looks, about my abilities, about... well, about everything. I was over it by the end of the night, and couldn’t wait to come back. It was... liberating.”

“I hope I have the same reaction, but we’ll see,” I told her. I turned to Cecile. “And you? What do you hope will happen tonight?”

She was bouncing in her chair. “Oh! So many things. I mean... I like the idea of being in charge, of deciding what I want to do. Or who I want to do.” She giggled. “See, the thing is, my husband, well, he’s kind of predictable, what he likes, what he won’t do, like that. And the past couple of years, he’s been working hard and doesn’t have as much time for fooling around as he used to. And he’s maybe just the teensiest bit judgmental about what’s proper. I would like to try some new things, he’s happy with the way things are.“

Melanie added, “That was pretty much the same for me.”

I wasn’t sure how I would broach the subject, so I started with, “Look, if this is intrusive, just shut me down, but I’m curious about the... lifestyle. Is that what they call it? The lifestyle? I’m curious how couples come to terms with allowing their partners to experiment with others. Have you discussed this?”

They looked at each other. It was Melanie who answered. “In general, people in the lifestyle have come to realize that who their partners have sex with doesn’t affect how they feel about their partners. In fact, they often look upon it as a gift that they give their partner, to have great sex with someone else, and then come home and share the details.

“Some couples—most, probably—do it as a couple’s activity, going to these events and experimenting with others as a couple, often in view of each other. It’s a little different in our case. People in the lifestyle are normally co-conspirators, as it were, both partners involved and committed to it.

“Umm, as Cecile said, our husbands can sometimes be a little judgmental, and indifferent to our needs. So, the fact is that in our case they don’t actually know we’re here. Each of us is out for a girl’s night in the city. At least, that’s what they were told.”

I looked at her, then at Cecile. “That is very naughty of you.“

They laughed. “Isn’t it, though? We’re so bad, we ought to be punished.”

“I do believe there’s a special room for that.”

“We’re looking forward to it.”

“Well, I hope you find what you’d hoped to find, Cecile. And I’m pretty sure Melanie definitely will.”

As I started to get up, Melanie spoke again.

“So, Tom, you were saying earlier that you might be finding it awkward about inserting yourself into a group, knowing what the rules were. How would you feel about joining us for awhile? Since you and Cecile are both ’newbies’, it might relieve some of the awkwardness.” She looked at me hopefully.

Actually, it wasn’t a bad idea. Both of them were fit and still good looking, and they both seemed adventurous, open to experimentation. I wasn’t yet sure just how experimental they wanted to get.

“I think it’s a good suggestion, and I appreciate that you’re trying to smooth over what could have been an uncomfortable first time. I’d be willing to give it a try. But I insist that if you get bored with me, or you want to go fool around with someone else, just say so. Deal?” I extended my hand.

She said, “Deal,” and shook my hand with a smile. Cecile tapped me on the shoulder, and when I turned around she had her hand extended as well. We shook.

“So did you have something that you wanted to start with? They’ve got some interesting toys here.”

“Cecile would like to try a couple of those. I’ve done them before, and they’re fun, but I kind of like the real thing.”

“Well, maybe we could start there and see what tempts you afterwards.”

“A plan! I like it. Let’s go!”

Cecile jumped up from her chair like a child who’s just heard the Good Humor ice cream truck’s recorded jingle coming down her street. She grabbed my hand. “Follow me,” said Melanie.

Up the stairs we went again, Cecile looking into every open doorway with wide eyes.

Melanie definitely knew the way and turned into the correct door without hesitation.

Cecile went, “Ooooo.” The couple that had previously been there were gone and the room was momentarily empty.

Cecile went around the room looking at everything. She tugged at the harness suspended from the ceiling, making it sway, and touched each of the machines.

Melanie said, “So, Professor, what’s your recommendation for our friend here? There’s a lot to choose from.”

I hadn’t had the opportunity to use it for a couple of years, so I summoned up my Viennese psychiatrist voice from the depths and said, ”Und zo, mein Frau, you are correct, dere are many options. Mein considered medical opinion is Frau Cecile should begin with das Zybian. Is diese device familiar to you?“

Cecile shook her head, “I’ve heard of them, but...”

Und zo, das Sybian it iss.“

Melanie was delighted and clapped her hands. “Ohh, let me pick the attachment, let me!”

Cecile looked just a bit shell-shocked. Melanie rummaged through the options, then grabbed one and said “This!”

It looked a bit large to me, but she knew her friend. She screwed it onto the saddle, then rolled a condom onto it. Grabbing a bottle of lube, she squirted some on the top and applied it evenly with her hand.

“Okay, honey, you’re in for the time of your life! Squat over that and find a place to stick that thing.”

I thought Melanie was enjoying this more than she should, like she was directing what was going to happen. But Cecile approached the machine cautiously, and dropped her sarong on the floor. She had good legs, I saw, and her pussy was completely natural and hairy. She positioned herself over it and lowered herself until she met the dildo. She slowed and wiggled until it started to disappear.

“You comfortable, sweetie?” asked Melanie. She nodded yes, but her face said she wasn’t sure.

When it was mostly inside her, she looked at Melanie like, so what’s the big deal about this?

I handed the control box to Melanie, who leered, then turned on the vibrator. It took her a moment, but Cecile got a pleased look on her face. She pushed her clit into the nubbed rubber plate on top of the saddle and her breathing got faster.

Melanie watched her for a few minutes, then turned the other knob on the controller and Cecile’s eyes shot open. “Oh, my God, what is that?”

The dildo was now twisting inside her. Melanie at the controls looked like she was a master puppeteer pulling the strings to make her puppet jump. And Cecile was jumping, so to speak. Each variation of vibration or rotation brought out a moan. She would occasionally reach up to pinch a nipple, or underneath to press her clit.

After a few minutes, Melanie reached down and twisted the vibration knob up high, and Cecile cried out, “Oh, fuck, oh, oh, yes!” She held her breath and had a very quiet orgasm. The only way I knew is that her body trembled and her face twitched. When she wound down, Melanie turned the controls down low, and Cecile leaned forward on her elbows, her eyes shut tight.

“I thought you got a perverse enjoyment from manipulating her like that. Do you like being in control?”

“I just wanted her to have a good time, that’s all.”

“Uh-huh,” I said noncommittally. “And how about you? What should we do with you?”

“Me? Oh, I like almost everything. Plenty of time.”

I suspected that Melanie had a very specific list of things that got her going. I didn’t know what they were, but I could find out. Right now, she was playing with the vibrator control on the Sybian again while Cecile was still trying to recover. Cecile looked like it might have been a case of too much too soon.

While she fiddled with the controls, I peeked into her epicenter. The thing I saw immediately was that she was getting a real rush from controlling her friend’s orgasm, that there was a bit of an attraction there that went beyond sex. Okay, people are complex, and she might be a bit bi.

But I also saw fantasies of a gangbang, and pretty rough, too, as well as a blowbang, which was more about seeing how much cum she could get on her. I wasn’t sure if either of those were on the menu at Drew’s Place.

She liked fucking, both holes, and was okay with blowjobs as a lead-in to fucking. But this was the kicker: She was titillated by the idea of bondage, of having control removed, of being abused and used as a sex toy. It gave her a rush to think about it.

I revised my opinion. People are really complex, and she proved it.

She was still watching Cecile riding the Sybian, periodically tweaking the controls to control her experience.

“I think it’s time for you to play with something,” I told her.

“I want to help Cecile.”

“Cecile’s doing fine by herself, let her find her own path.” I took the control out of her hand and put it on the floor within Cecile’s reach. Melanie almost looked like she was about to pout.

“Stand up, Melanie, come with me.” I guided her up by the elbow. “Now, we’ve got a roomful of toys, lots of possibilities, what looks like fun?”

She looked unsure. In her epicenter I could see images of her in the middle of a group of guys, dicks in every hole. I wasn’t sure whether the etiquette of Drew’s Place was open to that. There was another image, too, and this one had her strapped to a table, gagged, while being whipped and fucked. Maybe that one, but later.

“I don’t know. Anyway, what about you? Are you just going to watch your first time here?”

“I’d prefer more involvement, and perhaps the two of you could help with that, but I’ve always had this fantasy and I wondered if this might be the right time and place for it to happen.”

“Oh, this is interesting. I like hearing people’s fantasies, see if they align with mine. What’s yours?”

“My fantasy,” I said, “has always been to watch somebody get reamed by one of these fucking machines while she sucks my dick and balls. Given that the right equipment is at hand, perhaps you could help with that.”

She was quiet for a few moments. “Y’know, for a first-timer, you have interesting and quite specific fantasies.”

“Well, I pride myself on my creativity.”

“Machines aren’t really my thing, like I said, but as long as it’s not the main event, I could try it. Kind of like an antipasto before dinner.“

“There you go. Good analogy. Let’s find a machine.”

There was a vinyl-covered chest, about five feet long and two feet high. It looked like a comfortable place to lie. There was a complex machine with a long shaft, several motors, and a series of gears, with a control box attached to a long cord. It had adjustable feet so you could raise and lower it, and also adjust the angle of entry. I lugged that over near the chest.

“That should be pretty comfortable. Let’s find the proper attachments for this infernal device.”

Cecile was still sitting on her throne and had the control in front of her, making the rotation stronger. I could hear her muttering, “Oh, fuck, oh, fuck.”

Melanie had a better knowledge of this room than she let on. She had found where the attachments were stored and had a hand on her chin as she tried to pick one. I selected one covered in soft rubber spikes. “This looks fun.”

“In your dreams.”

She finally settled on one that wasn’t particularly long, but was really thick. “Good choice,” I said.

She attached the dildo to the shaft, demonstrating way more familiarity with the machine than she professed.

“Lay back on that chest and I’ll adjust the height so it’s at the right angle.”

She looked back over her shoulder, to see what impression she was going to make, then unfastened the sarong and let it drop to the floor. Nice ass, with just a hint of cellulite beginning to show. I’ll bet she was quite the stunner twenty years ago.

She lay down and spread her legs, and I maneuvered the machine to face her. I had to raise it up a few inches, and now it was pointed straight at her pussy, which was shaved bare with just a little landing strip above her pubis.

“Okay, just a couple of final details. Wait.”

I found the lube and a condom, rolled the condom onto the dildo and applied a generous amount of lube, spreading it with my hand.

“Now it’s your turn,” I said. I poured some lube onto her slit and she gasped at the feeling. I rubbed it in with my hand, then put a few more drops onto my fingers and worked it into her pussy.

“I’m not hurting you, am I?”

She shook her head no, and I could feel her push her pussy into my hand. She liked this. I’d been debating whether to play with their perceptions or just go with what happened. I thought it might be fun to tweak their perceptions, especially Cecile’s.

So while I massaged Melanie’s pussy, I linkcast Foundation and Glow to her. And while I was at it, since she was going to suck my cock, I linkcast her Spitshine. She might as well get some pleasure out of it.

I manually turned the gears of the device until the shaft was at its shortest. Its full extension didn’t appear to be more than six inches longer, so she should be okay. We’d start slow anyway. I pushed it across the floor until it was just at the opening to her cunt, then turned the motor on to its lowest setting.

It moved less than an inch per second at this setting. She tensed as it pushed into her pussy, forcing its way. I heard her whimper as she reconsidered her decision. I rubbed her lubed slit while the dildo continued its relentless journey. When it finally reached its limit and started its outward motion, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Nearby Cecile appeared to be on the verge of another orgasm, grinding her pussy into the Sybian and twisting her nipples. I reached down—Melanie couldn’t see it on the floor—and tweaked the speed of the dildo, now that she was accustomed to it. She was looking just a bit desperate, as the dildo’s size was a challenge. The increased speed had her saying, “Oh, no, too much.”

It wasn’t going that fast. Just for the hell of it, since I was there anyway, I leaned in and ran my tongue around her clit, very gently.

“Oh, Jesus, oh, it’s... oh, wait.”

Nah, she was a little too cavalier with her friend, so time for some payback. With the dildo still pumping into her pussy, I went at her clit with a purpose, pushing it every which way with my tongue . She slapped her hands on the back of my head, trying to push me away, but it was too late and she went off like a geyser, calling for help from whatever gods were listening.

When she went limp, I removed my tongue and slowed the dildo down to its lowest Speed setting. As I held it, I realized there were other controls on the box, Twist and Oscillate. I’ll have to experiment with those later.

Melanie was still out, so I went over to Cecile and asked her how she was doing.

“I... I’m fine. This is more orgasms than I’ve ever had, so I may be getting a bit addicted. I may have to stop for awhile just to let myself recover.”

“You’ve got the rest of the night, so take your time.”

I saw that Melanie was moving again and knelt by her side. “So that was entertaining. That looked like quite the orgasm.”

“I wasn’t quite prepared for it. I would have been fine, except for you and your fucking tongue.”

“Are you telling me with a straight face that you didn’t enjoy that?”

“No, it was nice, I just wanted to work my way up to it.”

“My opinion is that life’s short, you should find your fun where and when you can.” I reached down and clicked the Speed knob from Off to ’1’, the slowest setting and placed the control box on the edge of the chest.

“Wait, I’m not ready yet.”

“Oh, you’re fine, Melanie. I just thought you should have something to entertain you while you were working on me. You remembered that part of my fantasy, didn’t you?”

“Uh, yeah. Okay, just a little.”

I was surprised at how shy I’d suddenly become. They were both stark naked, and I was hesitant to take off my towel. I mentally kicked myself, pulled the Velcro tab, and let the sarong fall to the floor. I was mostly stiff already from watching the two of them get off.

I swung my leg over her head, suspending myself over her face facing the bottom of the table, and squatted to lower my balls. She grabbed one between her lips and sucked it in, massaging it with her tongue.

Oh, fuck, major arousal. This was not her first time doing this, there was no hesitation at all.

She was devouring them, seeing how much she could get into her mouth. Crap, I’d better... There, ejaculation filter, and none too soon.

She pushed me out of her mouth with her tongue and leaned over to grab the other, inhaling it the same way. I wonder if she could take both in her mouth at once? Later, this felt really good right now.

I reached down to the control box and kicked it up to ’2’, not much faster. Then, for the hell of it, I turned the Twist knob up to ’2’ as well. I could feel her head come off the table, my ball still in her mouth.

I was looking at her legs and the machine between them, pumping away, and I could see that the shaft was now rotating perhaps twenty degrees back and forth, twisting the dildo in her pussy as it continue to thrust in and out. I took a moment to admire American engineering ingenuity.

I could hear her under me, her voice muffled obviously, but clearly saying something over and over. Her tongue felt fabulous, and it hadn’t stopped. She was making an effort to make me feel good, so I linkcast her a Summer Breeze. Whatever she’d been saying, it changed to something more sustained, like a moan, but still muffled.

I reached down and rolled her nipples between my thumb and index finger, and I could hear her respond to that, too. I thought my balls had had enough for the moment, and I carefully swung my leg off her, feeling my balls wetly pop out of her mouth. She was breathing heavily now.

“You feel okay, Melanie?” I asked as I got both feet back on the floor.

“Yes, damn it, it’s got me going now.”

I glanced over at Cecile who was really working at the Sybian, moving up and down, shaking her head back and forth, talking quietly to herself. She looked close to another release.

I put my hand on Melanie’s chin and urged her face to turn toward me, then guided my dick into her mouth. She was definitely no novice. She’d wrapped her lips around it and was sucking the shaft into her mouth while she moved her tongue all around it. I reached down and turned the Speed up to ’3’, and for the first time, twisted the Oscillate knob to ’1’, because I was curious what it did.

If you can imagine a circle and the center of it marked with a dot, the standard mode for the machine was for the arm to extend and retract along a perpendicular line to the surface of the circle, emerging from the center point. When you activated Oscillate, it moved the point of emergence of the arm away from the center to a point slightly further out on the radius, while the circle’s surface rotated! It gave the dildo’s movement, along with the Twist, three degrees of freedom. She wouldn’t know where it was going to push in next.

The higher the amount of Oscillation, the further out along the radius the emergence point moved. I thought ’10’ might be really uncomfortable, but who am I to judge. But for the moment, the instant I had activated it, she jumped. I could hear her saying, “Mmphh, mmphh” under me, my dick still in her mouth. I sent her another Summer Breeze, and she made a long sound like a cry. But muffled.

I really liked what she was doing to my dick. If Spitshine worked in her as it did in others, she’d be getting a pretty good rush by now, as my cock slid into her mouth. I wondered if she was one of those who were afraid of cocks in their throats. She was experienced enough that she should have gotten over that a long time ago, but there were no norms for this.

I put my hand on her face to get her attention. “That feels amazing, Melanie, really great. I want to go deeper. You tell me when it’s too much.”

To be honest, I wasn’t really giving her a chance to opt out because my dick was still in her mouth and she couldn’t talk, but at least she couldn’t say I didn’t warn her. I looked in her eyes while I pushed my dick slowly in, going further than she’d taken it before. She didn’t stop me, and I could... Damn! There it was again! That sense that I knew what she was feeling before I actually looked in her epicenter. This is happening way too frequently to be a coincidence.

I was sensing that she was getting a thrill from taking the dick in deep. I could almost feel the way it brought that pulse of pleasure as it slid in. I pulled almost all the way out, and pushed slowly in once again. “Oh, fuck, baby, that feels so good when it goes in deep.”

I kept going and I could feel my dick pushing at her throat now. Spitshine would suppress the gag reflex and replace it with a sense of bliss and contentment. It would feel really good, and that’s what I was sensing. I pushed a little further and her throat opened and I heard her moan as it slipped in.

I pulled out and, putting a little gasp in my voice, said, “I gotta stop or I’m gonna cum. It’s too soon. Gimme a moment.”

She sucked in air, and I realized I’d had my dick in her mouth for an extended period. Oops, my bad, I wasn’t paying attention because I was enjoying what she was doing to me. I felt guilty, so I reprimanded myself, turned the machine Speed up to ’4’, and linkcast her an image of a small wave breaking on the beach.

When she felt the motion change she called out, “Oh, no, too much, wait...” That’s when the wave broke on the beach, and her sentence ended with, “Jeeesusssss!”

I slowed it down to ’2’, just to give her a breather for a minute. I glanced over at Cecile, and she had pulled herself off the Sybian, turned it off, and was sitting on her heels next to it, eyes closed, leaning forward on her hands. She looked wiped. Happy but exhausted. Sex boot camp will do that to you.

I was still standing by the side of the chest on which Melanie lay, the machine dutifully thrusting slowly in and out of her cunt. I bent over and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked while I fondled her tit. She made an appreciative noise. I felt a movement at my side and turned to find Cecile standing next to me, swaying slightly as if trying to find her land legs again.

“Did you have a good time? You were fun to watch.”

“Oh, I’ve got to get me one of those. Just the thing to occupy an otherwise boring afternoon.”

“Everyone should have a hobby.”

“Sounded like Melanie was having a good time, too.”

“She still is.” At this, Melanie opened her eyes and smiled and winked.

I said to Cecile, “Do you think you might give me a hand with this? I’ve only got one mouth and there are two nipples.”

I couldn’t read Cecile. There was some hesitation there, but also some excitement. Finally, she moved around the table and leaned in to suck on the other nipple. I returned to mine, but not before turning the Speed up to ’4’ again.

“Oh, shit, oh, too much.”

“No, it’s only at four, Melanie. That’s like training wheels. It goes all the way up to ten. But we’ll take it slow.”

Now she looked terrified, and I couldn’t really blame her. At this setting, it was going in and out at almost twice a second, about as fast as a guy could do it for an extended period. I was a little afraid of what ten would do to her.

I knew it felt good, but I could sense her feeling a little overwhelmed. We’d probably have to stop soon. I gave it a moment’s thought.

“Cecile?”

She looked up from the nipple, the tip of her tongue still poking out of her mouth.

“Cecile, I think Melanie might need a hand here to help her get to where she wants to go. Why don’t you rub her clit, see if you can help her. I’ll keep on working up here.”

I knew that Melanie had been entertaining the thought of a little alone time with Cecile, preferably naked, but I wasn’t sure how Cecile felt about the idea. I got the sense that she might be a bit prudish about certain things, though she certainly had no problems with fucking strange guys in public. But lesbian might be a step too far for her. Or maybe not. Who knows, she might have been fantasizing about the chance to fuck Melanie for months.

Whatever her hesitation, she resolved it and moved a little closer to the bottom of the table, fascinated by the enormous dildo pumping into Melanie’s cunt. I could hear the squishing sound the dildo made that told me she was really wet now, dripping. Cecile tentatively reached out her hand and found the clit with the tips of her fingers.

Melanie raised her head so she could see as Cecile rolled the wet clit under her fingers. Melanie moaned, “Oh, God, yes, like that, do that!” I could see her tense, her breathing shallow, as she looked for the orgasm she knew was there. I thought, we’ve been at this for a while now, I’m getting a little tired, and maybe I should get my rocks off, too. Maybe we’re done with this room.

I made my decision and linkcast her the Geyser image. Then I reached down and upped the Speed to ’5’, and Twist to ’3’.

“Oh! Oh, fuck! Yesyesyes, don’t stop, oh, FUCK, yes!”

She was basically impaled by the dildo and couldn’t raise her hips much, but every other part of her moved as she gasped and shouted. I saw a couple of curious faces poke around the edge of the door. They smiled and moved on.

She finally grabbed Cecile’s hand to stop her, which I took as a signal that she was done. I slowed the machine down and turned it off.

“Oh, shit. Ohmigod, holy fuck, what hit me?”

“Don’t you worry, honey,” said Cecile. “We got the number of that bus and there’ll a strongly worded letter to Greyhound sent in the morning. You feeling okay otherwise?”

She took Melanie’s hand in hers, and I thought, maybe there’s a mutual attraction after all.

They talked for a few minutes until Melanie felt recovered enough to move. I slid the machine back so she could get up and she tested her legs, which appeared to still work. She reached down and pulled the condoms off the dildo and the Sybian and deposited them in the wastebasket in the corner. As she said, not her first time here.

“I think I need something to drink. That really knocked me out.”

We agreed to take a timeout, and headed to the bar. I picked up my sarong and wrapped it around me, as did Cecile, but Melanie just went nude.

I didn’t want another beer so I got ginger ale, but the two of them had Manhattans. We found a table, but I noticed that the place was more crowded than before. It was fairly late, and mid-week, so in theory people would have to be at work in the morning. Yet there were a large number of people presumably still at an age where they’d be working regularly who were here, laughing, drinking, and mostly naked. Maybe they didn’t have to work, or had the flexibility to decide when they’d go in. Still, it struck me as curious.

Melanie was talking to Cecile now, quietly. “I’ve used that thing before, and it was okay, fun, but I never got off like I did just now. The two of you working on me while that... monster was drilling me got me so hot. And when you did that magic thing on my clit, I was done. Off like a rocket. Wow! How about you? I never got to ask. Did you like the Sybian?“

“Oh, yes. I was telling Tom, I really need one of these at home. If Hugh isn’t going to help me out, I’ll have to do it myself.”

“You’re right, who needs him. Time for the women to take charge!”

I thought that was quite subtle of Melanie. She had an agenda and she was looking to ease Cecile into the realization that you didn’t always need a man to get off, that there were machines.

And even better, other women. And that made me curious, so while they were chatting and I still had her partial focus, I looked into Cecile’s epicenter, which I hadn’t done before.

Her head was still spinning a little, from all these new experiences and new sensations. I’d gotten a little better at interpreting the things I saw in people’s epicenters—and by ’see’ you understand that it wasn’t really visual, but rather a mix of senses and feelings, which my mind interpreted and which I saw as a kind of overlay of images and emotions.

In her case, I sensed that she’d had a little sexual experience before she was married, but her husband was rather single-minded about what he liked and not much into letting her try some things she might have liked. And lately there hadn’t been much of even the old tried-and-true.

She read, she listened to her friends talk about their experiences, but there was little of first hand experience with things that would be considered daring. Like an evening at Drew’s Place.

The thought of swinging was titillating but she hadn’t been sure she was confident enough until Melanie talked it up. She thought she might like to try some things she’d only fantasized about as long as it was in a safe environment and she had her friend with her.

And when she thought about Melanie, there was something there that was more than admiration of her daring, her willingness to experiment. There was a physical attraction, too, which she wasn’t sure how to deal with, because she’d never considered herself a lesbian, in fact she liked guys, liked getting fucked. But it was there nonetheless.

So maybe she was bi, but hadn’t had enough experience to realize what she liked. I got the sense that this trip was also a chance to observe her response to Melanie in a sexual situation as well as to try a few guys. All this was mixed up in her head, surrounded by uncertainty.

They were now engaged in an amusing fantasy discussion centered around ’What-if-women-ran-the-world?’. They had advanced to the pros and cons of the idea of women having husbands but could also take a lover whenever they wanted. They were in favor of it.

Cecile asked, but what about if the man wanted to take a lover? Melanie was against it, Cecile thought that it was only fair, and countered with the conundrum, ’What if the woman wanted to take a lover who was the husband of another woman?’ That set Melanie back on her heels and she sat thinking about that while Cecile looked smug.

I’d finished my drink, and the two of them were close to finishing theirs. I’d been here a couple of hours and I hadn’t even cum once. Larry would probably consider it to be a waste of money if he found out, and would wonder why he had brought me.

I thought about which of them I wanted to fuck, or whether I should just go looking for someone else and let them find their own partners. I decided that they were here, they were open-minded, and there might be some possibilities in that. I recalled some of Melanie’s fantasies. One of them was being strapped down, not in control, dominated and a dick in her pussy. Well, this place was certainly set up for it.

I had no issues with stimulating a fantasy, making it more immediate and urgent, if the target had been thinking about it on their own. So I linkcast that image of being strapped down, secured, while being teased, whipped and fucked. I added the image of Cecile participating in that fantasy as the clincher.

Then I turned to Cecile and linkcast a sense of arousal at playing with Melanie, of being in control, attached to an image of Melanie getting her off. I made the thought of cumming that way really strong. I could almost see it in the way her body language changed as I sent it.

The two of them had stopped talking and were looking at each other speculatively. I leaned in so that I was in their line of view. “Ladies?” I said. “I’m thinking I might want to go exploring again, see what possibilities presented themselves. What are you thinking?”

It was Cecile who spoke first. “Um, yes, you’re right. It would be a shame if we had to leave before we’d looked at all the possibilities.”

Melanie pulled herself back from whatever was on her mind. “Sure, let’s do that. You seem to be a creative guy, Tom. You told me that. What’s on your mind?”

“Well, funny you should ask. I was thinking about our first conversation in this very room, and I remember saying that it was very naughty of you to have misled your husbands about what you were doing tonight. And you said you agreed and you should be punished. Do you recall that?”

“I do. Why?”

“Perhaps it’s time for some punishment. Purely as a corrective measure.”

She looked at me blankly, finally saying, “Y’know, for a young guy, you have a surprisingly wide range of interests. You think we should be punished?”

“No, you thought you should be punished. I just offered to help.”

She laughed. “It’s a shame you’re not a little older and that we didn’t meet when we were a little younger. You’re... adventurous. So what’ll it be?”

“I don’t have a specific idea in mind, but maybe we could examine that room on the third floor again with an eye toward proper disciplinary equipment.”

She looked at me, then at Cecile, who just shrugged. She reached down and tossed back the last of her drink. “Okay, let’s go. I’ve never been one to shirk from punishment.”

Up the stairs we went, me last, watching Melanie’s ass swaying as she climbed. So was Cecile.

We passed a couple of naked guys standing in the hall talking who looked at the women, thinking about possibilities.

On the third floor, Melanie went straight in. Cecile hadn’t been in here before, she’d said, just heard some of the highlights from Melanie, so the reality hit her like a brick. “Oh, my God!”

There was woman strapped to a table, hands and feet secured, nipple clips with weights attached hanging off the edge of the table, pulling her breasts aside while a fucking machine pumped into her. The man standing next to her slapped her face lightly every few seconds.

Against the black wall, strapped into the restraints at the edges of the red circle, an older woman was suspended, her feet off the floor, supported by the straps on her wrists. She had a vibrator Velcroed in place on her clit, while her older husband whipped her with a leather flail. It left red marks on her skin. She wasn’t calling for him to stop, but grunted when the whip struck.

Cecile looked shell-shocked, as well as fascinated. Melanie was a little more blasé.

“So, master”—she said it ironically with a touch of sarcasm—“which is to be my doom?“

I thought perhaps she wasn’t taking this seriously enough, but that’s not my problem. I nodded to the other end of the room. “That one there, I think. It’ll allow us to administer the punishment properly.”

Us,” she asked.

“Well, yes. A master always needs an assistant to administer punishment properly. Cecile will help me.”

“Wait. She was naughty, too. How come she isn’t being punished?”

“She’ll get her turn. And I’ll need an assistant.”

That shut her up while she considered what might happen there.

I told her to climb up onto the table and get comfortable. It was only about three feet long, but it had separate extensions, spread wide, like a vee, onto which the legs could be fastened, and similar extensions for the arms. There was a head rest, hinged, so it could be lowered, allowing the head to hang down, presenting an open mouth and straight throat.

“Cecile, go around to the other side and strap her arm and leg down. I’ll do this side.”

We tied her down, tight enough that she couldn’t move, but loose enough for circulation. I looked at her. She looked a little defiant, but I knew she had this fantasy and wanted to have control taken away. I slapped her pussy with an open hand. She jumped, but couldn’t move.

“She looks pretty secure, Cecile, what do you think? Test your side.”

Cecile was getting into the game, like the idea of being in control. She slapped Melanie’s left tit, and wasn’t hesitant about it. Interesting dynamic.

“Ow! You bitch, you’ll pay for that!”

I slapped her pussy again. “You don’t get to say how you’re punished, you just have to endure it. I can’t have this, you talking back while you’re being punished. Cecile! Go over to the rack there and find a ball gag. Put it on her.”

Melanie laid into us both, but in moments Cecile was back and had the ball gag in Melanie’s mouth, the strap secured. I ran my hand over her pussy, kneading it, sometimes pushing a finger partway in. It was still dry, but I’d take care of that in a moment.

“Here’s how this works, Melanie. When you do something naughty, you have to be punished so that you’ll learn to correct your behavior. Trust me, you’ll be a better person when you come out the other side. Right, Cecile?”

Cecile nodded, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically. “Cecile,” I told her, “go back to the wall and find a whip. Nothing that would cut her, but something that will leave a mark. Oh, and bring a vibrator, too, maybe one of those Magic Wands.”

I walked over to a shelf and picked a condom out of a bowl, and a bottle of lube, too. I went back, and in view of Melanie, I opened it and rolled it onto my dick. I smiled at her. She looked both angry and aroused. With the condom on, I picked up the lube. Cecile put the vibrator onto a little inset shelf in the table and hefted the whip, to get a feel for it.

“Cecile, do you think you know what punishment Melanie needs?”

“Oh, I know exactly what to do to her.”

“Okay, I’ll tell you when to start.” I took the lube and squeezed some onto Melanie’s bald slit, then rubbed it in with my fingers. It felt really nice under my hand, and I couldn’t understand why her husband would let this go unused. I let my fingers slide up her slit, just touching her clit, and heard her whimper. Back down the slit again, and this time two fingers into her pussy, sliding in and out. I could feel her pushing her hips into me.

“I think it’s time, Cecile. You can punish her now.” Cecile raised the whip and laid it across her midsection. Melanie shook her head from side to side. “Start a little less hard, Cecile, build up to it.”

I set an ejaculation filter for myself and positioned myself in front of her cunt, which was just at the correct height. Someone had put a lot of thought into the design of these tables. Melanie should still have the Glow image active, so I pushed slowly in. She raised her chin and groaned, even through the ball gag.

It was quite tight. I think that was the feedback from the perception given by the Glow image: her pussy felt tight because she thought the dick was stretching it out, so her body made the pussy contract to make the reality fit the perception. Damn, the human mind was so interesting!

When I couldn’t push in any more I slid out until it was almost out, then back in again. There was almost no effort required, just a movement of the hips. I didn’t need to support myself at all, just fuck. It felt great. I spent a minute or so just enjoying the feeling of my cock inside her, then linkcast a Mineral Spring to offset whatever pain she was feeling from the whip. I heard her moan through the gag.

I found a rhythm that I liked and fucked her pussy. I had my hands on her hips just because it was a convenient place to put them. Cecile, too, had gotten into a rhythm. I noticed that she had pulled back from the hard contact she started with, perhaps because she was thinking that she might be the next one to be sacrificed on the altar and it might be Melanie’s turn to wield the whip.

It was prudent to be gentle.

I found that if I extended my thumbs, they fell right over the clitoral hood. I wondered what would happen if I tapped the edge of my thumb there. What happened was that Melanie moaned through the ball gag each time I did it. Maybe I should... I looked into her epicenter and found her awash in a host of feelings. There was a little pain each time the whip struck, but that also gave her a little rush. She was feeling her pussy being stretched and was feeling a rising pleasure that might turn into something urgent very soon. And when she felt the tap on her clit it made her gasp. She was really close.

She needed something to placate her while she built up to a big one. I linkcast a Summer Breeze to her and heard her cry out through the ball gag as her body arched. I fucked her a little longer, then got Cecile’s attention. “Maybe it’s time to switch, Cecile. Why don’t you put the whip aside and see what happens if you use that vibrator?”

Cecile was almost in a trance, it seemed to me, but she pulled herself out of it and tossed the whip aside. She reached down to where she’d stored the vibrator and turned it on. I was fascinated to watch Melanie’s eyes. They got wide and seemed almost to speak, saying, “Oh, no, too much, wait!”

But Cecile was in the zone and took no notice at all. She ran the vibrator over Melanie’s boobs, then slowly down her torso, going slower and slower as she neared the pubis. I was pushing into her hard now, and even I could feel the vibrator as it got closer.

When it touched the clitoral hood, she shouted through the gag. Her arms and legs were restrained, but everything else moved, trying to fight back, to push it away. It was a powerful vibrator, and relentless, like the fucking machine. It kept pushing her higher and higher. When she went off, even I could make out some words through the gag as she thrashed back and forth.

“Cecile? Why don’t you take off the ball gag. I think she might need some air.” Cecile appeared to be reluctant, enjoying the power she was able to exercise over Melanie, but she flicked it off and put it down. She went to the top of the platform and undid the gag.

Melanie sucked in air, gasping, until she got her voice back. “You little cunt, you enjoyed that way too much. Wait till it’s my turn, I’ll show you how it’s done and you’ll beg for mercy. And you, Tom. Did you get off on seeing me helpless? You get your jollies turning Cecile against me?”

“How many times did you cum, Melanie?”

“Why the fuck does that matter?”

“It’s not much of a punishment if you get to cum over and over, is it? You got a little whipping, but it was mostly symbolic, it didn’t hurt that much. So it seems to me that your complaint is that you weren’t in charge, you didn’t get to direct the action. You looked like you got off five or six times. Not much of a punishment, so I think we’ll finish up here and you can plot your revenge.”

She started to talk back, and I stopped my movement and looked at her. I pulled out, reached down to find the vibrator and handed it to Cecile. “You know what to do with this. I’ll be right back.”

Cecile wasted no time and applied the vibrator. Melanie cried out, “Ohmigod, too much, not so hard, please!” I think Cecile had found that she liked this dominant role. My reading of them was that Melanie was the stronger personality, and Cecile the follower, a little unsure of asserting herself, so this was a new feeling and she liked it.

I had seen something earlier, and had to find it. Oh, there, against the wall, under the whips and gags. It was a padded footstool, maybe a foot high and eighteen inches long. I brought it over to the platform and placed it on the floor under Melanie’s head. Melanie didn’t notice, because her eyes were closed and she was begging Cecile, “Please, too sensitive, oh, wait, please, honey.”

I went over and whispered into Cecile’s ear. She looked at me, a little uncertain, but she nodded and turned off the vibrator. “Oh, yes, thank you, much better,” said Melanie.

I’d gone back to the foot of the platform, leaned forward and pushed my cock back into her.

“Oh, Christ, Tom, it’s too big.”

“It’s the same size as before, you’ll get used to it.”

“No, it’s too big, I can’t.”

“For heaven’s sake, Melanie, I’m not that big. Get over yourself. You talk too much. We’ll try a different kind of a gag.”

Cecile had put one foot on the stool, swung her leg over Melanie’s head, and put the other foot down, leaving her poised over Melanie’s mouth. She let herself down just a little and pushed her pussy into Melanie’s face.

“Now, Melanie,” I told her, “you be nice to Cecile and we’ll be nice to you. If you’re not nice, there are lots of other punishment tools here that we haven’t used yet. Cecile, you tell me if she’s not giving it her all, okay?”

Cecile twisted her hips until she had her clit close to Melanie’s tongue. I could see the instant that the tongue connected, as Cecile threw her head back and opened her mouth. Nothing came out, but I knew it wouldn’t be long.

I looked at Melanie’s epicenter again. The dick in her pussy felt great, she could feel her pleasure building. Her anger at not getting her way had disappeared when the thing she’d been dreaming about appeared in front of her. She stuck out her tongue and searched for Cecile’s clit.

When it connected, she felt like she was on the edge, too.

I had been so focused on the two of them that I hadn’t noticed we’d gathered a small audience, four or five women and men. I don’t know why it is, but two women getting each other off is always a turn-on to both sexes. Add a guy or two into the mix, it’s even better.

I’d been doing this for awhile and I needed to get done and rest. I had no idea what time it was, having left my watch in the locker. Okay, end game, then. I linkcast a series of small waves breaking on the beach, once every thirty seconds or so, and started fucking her with a purpose. The first wave hit and I heard Melanie’s moan, muffled by Cecile’s pussy.

I kept pumping her, as it took almost no effort, so well designed was the platform’s height and angle. Cecile threw her head back and made a high, thin sound, followed by a shiver. Half a minute later, the next one hit Melanie. Cecile had just shifted position, so Melanie’s voice was clear. “Oh, fuck, yeah, oh, good.”

I slapped Melanie’s butt, the part of it that was accessible, and got a grunt from her. I was thinking I could do another two or three minutes and I’d have to stop. I changed the size of the wave, so the next time it hit her she’d really feel it.

It was fascinating how her cunt had wrapped itself around my cock, grabbing it, squeezing it. I would have lost it twenty minutes ago without the ejaculation filter. This felt really good, but I was tired and needed to stop. Whoops, here’s her next one. I could tell because her body was tensing and arching.

“Oh, my Goddddd! Yes, yes, don’t stop, baby!” Her hips were twisting, and I thought, if she wasn’t strapped down, she’d have thrown me off like a rodeo rider from a bronco.

I set up the finale. I debated and decided on Geyser for Cecile, and Avalanche for Melanie. I liked my old favorite, Fireworks, so I chose that. I tied theirs to the onset of mine, and linkcast them, separately. I fucked her a little more, pounding into her now, just because it felt great.

I mentally shook my head that her husband was so foolish not to make use of this, when she obviously needed it. His loss.

I released the ejaculation filter, and in moments I could feel it building up, getting ready. “Ah, fuck, Melanie, I’m gonna cum so hard I’m gonna blow the condom off the end of my dick. Help me get there, baby.”

I don’t know how she did it, but she squeezed it even harder and it felt like it was stroking my cock, drawing the orgasm out. Fucking astounding. But I had no more time to marvel because it was shooting up now. “Oh, Christ, I’m cumming, fuck, yes!”

And when I went off it was accompanied by the fireworks finale exploding in my head. I could see all the colors, and smell the gunpowder, and feel the explosions. I had just enough self-awareness to see that the two of them were cumming as well.

Cecile’s was more discreet, because it wasn’t designed to be explosive or destructive, but a longer, slower, powerful release. Melanie was being figuratively swept down the mountain, pummeled by snow that felt like pleasure. It lasted until she reached the bottom and settled into a snowdrift.

My legs were trembling, so I had to lean forward, holding on to the platform, putting some of my weight on my arms. Melanie was completely quiet and may have passed out. Cecile was also supporting herself on her arms, repeating, “Oh, wow. Oh, wow.”

I put my fingers on the condom and pulled out. I saw a wastebasket with a liner in the corner, and dropped the condom into it. There was no place to sit, so I found a place against the wall and slid down to a sitting position on the floor. Across the room I saw Cecile carefully move her leg over Melanie’s head and step onto the floor. Her legs looked a bit wobbly. She came over and took the position next to me.

I turned my head and looked at her, too tired to talk. It took her a moment to compose herself, then she giggled. “Well, definitely not what I’d expected to happen tonight. It was fun and interesting, but not what I’d anticipated.”

“What were you expecting?”

“I thought we’d hook up with a couple of guys and fuck them, maybe even a threesome. I didn’t realize this was on the agenda.”

“Do you regret how it turned out?”

“Oh, no. It was kind of fun, actually, just not what I expected.”

“The good news is there’s still time to find what you were looking for. And judging from the audience, any number of applicants.”

“Audience? What do you mean?”

“You didn’t see the crowd watching the three of us? I could see them wishing there was room for them to jump in.”

“Oh. Now I’m a little embarrassed, like I was some kind of porn queen performing.”

“No, no, they were just envious that I was getting to have all the fun. I think you’re going to be really popular if you decide to come back, with or without Melanie.”

And at that, Melanie started to move, returning to the living. I pushed myself off the floor with some difficulty, and went over and unstrapped her limbs. I helped her sit up until she was ready to stand.

She looked over at Cecile, sitting on the floor, thinking about something. I could look inside and find out what, but I was too tired to care now.

“You feel okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, mostly. That last one threw me for a loop. I don’t usually cum that hard. It made me pass out, I think.”

“Well, you were fun to watch, and even more fun to fuck. Sorry, I’m being crude, I just can’t think of a polite way to phrase it. You are exceptionally talented and I think your husband is an idiot.”

“Well, we agree on that.”

“Ladies, I have to get something to drink and some rest, or I’m going to be done for the night.

I don’t mean to leave you in the lurch, but a drink is calling my name somewhere.”

“Okay. I think I want to sit for awhile, so perhaps we’ll run into you later. This was... educational. You have a twisted mind, Tom. I admire that.”

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I picked up the sarong from the floor and wrapped it around me. Cecile gave me a little finger wave as I left, and Melanie dropped down beside her. I could almost imagine the conversation.

I wasn’t sure of Larry’s plans, but in the event that he planned to make a night of it, I linkcast myself that tickling sensation to the place behind my balls which would, I hope, give me another erection in fifteen or twenty minutes. I upbraided myself for continuing to call it “that tickling sensation” and not giving it a name.

If I were to approach this in a methodical fashion I ought to impose some discipline on its use.

Like having names for things. I was too tired to be creative, so I came up with “stiffy trigger” as being the least tortured phrase currently available.

I made my way downstairs, and in the second floor hallway I passed the bedroom with the multiple beds. I saw Larry lying on his back, being ridden by a woman of indeterminate years.

Larry saw me and pumped his fist in greeting.