The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Honing The Talent

B Pascal

Chapter 31

I felt exhausted. How did those old-time sultans keep up with a harem? When did they find time to govern? In the bar, which was fairly crowded now as people got their second wind, I ordered another of the same beer I’d had earlier. I took my beer and went off to the relaxation room, hoping to find a seat.

It was crowded, too, with many of the men having that flushed, slightly breathless post-coital look about them. There was much forced gaiety, laughter just a touch too loud, as they came to the realization that they weren’t as young as they used to be. Or even as young as they were last week.

All the tables were filled, and seats were scarce. There was a padded bench along one wall, facing a few tables. The bench was mostly filled with couples talking and laughing after sex. I saw one empty space on one end, and I asked the guy sitting closest if it was taken, and he shook his head.

“Thanks,” I said, “if I didn’t sit down, I was going to fall down.” His companions smiled at that. They talked among themselves for a few minutes, while I finished half my beer.

“Excuse me?”

I looked around for the source of the voice. To my left I saw a woman leaning her head toward me until she got eye contact.

“I’m sorry for intruding, but can I ask if you were the one I saw a little while ago in the BDSM

room on the top floor?”

“I don’t know if I was the one you saw, but I was there.”

“You were with two women?”

“Guilty.”

“Ah, I thought so. We poked our heads into the room and saw you. My friends and I were impressed and maybe just a bit jealous. You all looked like you were having a really good time.”

“It is the reason for my current depleted state.”

“Well, I’ll let you rest, then. Just wanted to say that we enjoyed it.” I saluted her with my beer, and she returned to talking with her companions.

I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes, just getting lost in the noise around me.

Occasionally I’d take a sip of the beer. It felt pleasant, filled with happy voices, the same as any neighborhood tavern, until you opened your eyes and saw that almost everyone was naked. A different neighborhood than the one I grew up in.

I took a swig of the beer and found that it was empty. I shrugged and stood up and dropped the empty off at the bar. I had no idea where to go.

On a whim I went back to the second floor and found the room with multiple beds for straight-ahead fucking. It was pretty much filled, multiple someones on each bed. I stood against a wall and watched. Part of my interest was prurient, curious to see how other non-pornstar people fucked.

Part of it was to observe what got other people’s motors running, what turned them on, what got them off.

A guy on the bed in the far corner was fucking a woman, basically pounding his dick into her as hard as he could, no variation, no finesse. She didn’t seem to mind, was enjoying it, in fact. On another bed a woman was riding a guy with her eyes closed, doing a circular up-and-down motion while she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. I could hear her mumbling to herself.

On the bed closest to me a woman in her mid-forties was being double-teamed by two guys, one guy on his back fucking her pussy while she lay over him, leaning on her hands, and another guy on his knees behind her pumping his cock into her ass. It was like watching porn, except the actors were older and not in as good a shape. Also, no overdubbed moans, groans and awkward dirty talk, for which I was grateful.

I watched a little longer until the woman opened her eyes and looked over at me. She stared at me as she licked her lips. I wasn’t sure if that was an invitation or not, so I did what Larry had suggested, pointed a finger at me, then at her. She nodded.

Both holes were in use, so I guessed that she wanted a dick in her mouth. I pulled my sarong off and dropped it, moved over to the bed and put one knee up to balance myself. She leaned over and opened her mouth and I aimed my dick as best I could. She extended her neck and wrapped her lips around it. She let her tongue dance around the tip of it.

A couple of minutes of that and I had a serious stiffy underway. I added some hip thrusts of my own to get my dick a bit deeper into her mouth and when she felt what I was doing she drew in her cheeks and added some suction. Jesus. She must have been one hot-ass babe in her younger days, with guys chasing her everywhere once they found out what she could do.

I had to give her a name, so that it wasn’t entirely impersonal, so I dubbed her Marian The Mouth. I put a hand on the back of Marian’s head to signal I wanted her to go deeper. A lot of women won’t, because they gag or choke, but she didn’t hesitate, just pushed into it and I felt it slide into her throat. I couldn’t help myself.

“Oh, fuck, yeah. More.”

She pulled off to get some air, then sucked in the tip and continued sucking as she pushed it in.

God damn, I could get used to this!

Across the room, the athletic fucking guy had apparently finished and pulled out, and was now laying beside her in an exhausted heap. She was looking around at others in the room to see if there was someone who might want to join her, or if she could insert herself into another configuration.

Marian had taken another gulp of air and grabbed my dick with her lips again, working her way down to the base. The guy in her ass was breathing heavily and looked about ready to finish.

“Having a good time?”

I looked up. Cecile had come into the room, modestly wrapped in her sarong with her tits hanging out. She had a smirk on her face.

“Oh, yeah. This young lady has some major skills and should seriously consider opening a specialized school.” I heard a muffled laugh from Marian, but my dick was still deep in her throat and it almost turned into a choke.

“I’m surprised that you’re... functional so soon after.”

“I attribute it to clean living.”

“Yeah, sure. Clean living. Just the thing.”

“Where is... your friend?” I wasn’t sure about the etiquette of using proper names here, so I didn’t.

“Well, she... maybe I’ll tell you later. So are you tied up here?”

“Umm, I’d made no commitments, though I’ve gotta confess, this is really fun.”

“Perhaps you could join me for awhile and I’ll fill you in on all the gossip.”

Marian, being privy to the conversation, did her best to convince me to stay by sucking my dick even harder as she pushed in and out of her throat. Fuck, she really was good at this. But I made my decision and pulled out of her mouth. Slowly, to make it last.

As I got off the bed, I told her, “Maybe I’ll try to find you later.”

She looked disappointed, but the guy behind her chose that moment to inform her he was cumming and she should “shake your ass”. I picked up my sarong and fastened it as I followed Cecile, who led me into the hall.

She’d found out, as had I, that the bar and relaxation rooms were crowded, so we just leaned against a wall and got comfortable.

“So, after you left us, Melanie started telling me what a good time she’d had, and what a turn-on it was to eat me while she was getting fucked. Then she started turning the conversation toward men not knowing women’s bodies as well as women—that’s true, I suppose—and maybe we should just eliminate the middleman. It turns out that maybe she’s got a thing for me.

“And I confess that I might feel something there, too, but I’m not ready to leap into that with both feet yet. She tried to convince me for a little longer, then saw that it was a lost cause for now, so she said, no hard feelings, maybe another time. She asked if I wanted a drink, but I said I wanted to think for a bit, so we agreed to meet up later.

“Apparently, she got distracted because I saw her downstairs in—I don’t remember what it’s called—that room with the chairs and couches near the bar, and she was getting fucked from behind while she sucked another guy’s cock.”

“She strikes me as someone who doesn’t let minor distractions get in the way of business.

Maybe she would have liked to do you, but she’ll take what she can get. What’s the saying? Strike while the iron is hot.

“Yeah, that’s about right.”

“And what about you? Are you finding what you want? You’d said that what happened earlier was not what you’d expected.”

“I think I may have to discard some preconceptions before I’m really comfortable here. I...

This is such a stereotype and I know it. When I imagined this place, after she told me about it, I populated it with hot young guys, with big hard-ons. The reality is that a lot of the men here are, well, not to put too fine a point on it, a little old and out of shape. Isn’t that embarrassing?”

“Ah, I don’t know. I think everyone comes here for the first time with a little of that in their head. I’ll confess that when La... my friend first told me about this place, I envisioned it like one of those European sex clubs with sexy, well-toned people no older than twenty-five. I knew that wouldn’t happen, but there was still that fantasy in my head. You’re not alone in that.”

Now she looked... sort of sad, like she’d been let down. “Crap, I am so screwed up. I came here to cut loose, have wild sex with everybody, not even knowing their names, and not caring to, and now I’m struggling with these stupid, unrealistic expectations. What do I do about that?”

“So what would you like to happen? Find someone attractive and get it on with them? ’Cause while there might not be a lot of stud-muffins like me here, there’s some guys who’re not too old and still got some life in them.”

She laughed out loud. “Stud-muffin? Really?”

“Modesty forbids me from commenting further.”

“Okay, I’ll buy it. Stud-muffin. Okay, here’s what I would like to happen, and I know it’s unrealistic ’cause I don’t think I’ve got that much time left before we have to leave. I’d like to get fucked. By a couple of guys. Or more. That’s my fantasy.”

“When you say ’a couple of guys’, do you mean sequentially? One finishes and another one takes over? Or do you mean at the same time. ’Cause the latter is almost like a gang bang. Which did you mean?”

“To be honest, I haven’t thought it through. The fantasies change a lot in my head when I’m thinking about them, but I think I mean at the same time.”

“Have you considered this, what you might like to happen, what you might hate? What are your limits? Do you want anal? Is DP on your list? Do you like guys cumming on you? You need to know your boundaries before you start.”

She got quiet again. “This is getting real pretty quick, isn’t it. I don’t know. I think two guys, maybe three is my limit. I’ve done anal before, but it’s always been a bit uncomfortable. I think maybe the cum finale might be a little much for tonight, only because I’d have to shower and dry my hair before we could leave.”

“Well, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble picking up volunteers. The problem is finding someone you might think is attractive. Do you want to do some window shopping?”

She giggled. “I hadn’t thought if it in that context before, but now it sounds pretty straight on.

Okay, let’s window shop.”

She held out her elbow and I hooked mine in hers. We agreed to start in the bar. Standing just inside the doorway, we found it to be crowded. I let her look, as if she were trying to find a missing acquaintance.

“That one’s not bad, end of the bar, graying blonde hair and mustache.”

I looked, and he appeared to be in his late forties, possibly older, but fit, a little taller than me.

“Okay, a possibility. He might be trying to put the moves on that blondie next to him, though.”

“Yeah, I noticed. Okay, a definite maybe.”

We moved further into the bar to see the other end of it.

“Guy at the table, gray hair, cut close on the sides, eating pretzels.”

“Yep, I see. Doesn’t seem to be involved with someone at the moment, so possible.”

That seemed to eliminate the options in the bar. Everyone else was significantly older or in poor shape. Hey, who am I to judge? It’s her fantasy. We moved down the hall to the relaxation room and went in. It was fairly crowded, so we found a spot by a wall. She looked around.

“Whoa,” she said, quietly.

Her eyes were looking at a tall fellow who looked to be about fifty, but someone who still worked out. Dark hair, graying at the sideburns. He was telling a story to another man, and embellishing it with his hands. I thought that Cecile’s “Whoa” was precipitated not by his good looks but rather by the dick that was swaying between his legs. Even flaccid it was impressive. I was a little jealous, if I am to be completely honest.

“Is he your choice?”

“I don’t know if he’s available, or interested, for that matter,” she told me.

“Me neither, but we could ask. All he can do is say no. Who knows, maybe he just finished his fourth session and needs an hour or two to recover.”

She punched me on the arm. “C’mon, this is difficult enough without you making fun of me.

What do I do?”

“Let’s wait a bit, till he finishes his story, then maybe I can approach him, see if he’s in the mood.”

She swallowed. “Okay, we’ll do that, then.”

He took another five minutes, and his friend excused himself to get another drink, judging by his gesture with the empty glass in the direction of the bar. The dark-haired guy picked up his drink and swallowed the last of it as I approached.

“Excuse me? Hi. Sorry to interrupt. I’m not sure if there’s an etiquette for this or not, but my friend over by the wall is wondering if you might be interested in a threesome. It’s something she’s always wanted to try and tonight might be her last opportunity for awhile.”

His eyes scanned the entryway and picked her out. “The brunette in the towel? Her?”

“Yes.”

“Two guys and her, or her with another woman?”

“You and me and her.”

“Might be. But just so you know, I’m not into guys at all, not even as a bi-curious thing. So if that’s part of it, I’m out.”

“That doesn’t do a thing for me either. I like women, and I like making them happy. This, she thinks, might make her happy.”

He looked at me, as if wondering whether I could keep up. “Okay,” he said, “let’s go make her really happy.”

We walked back to the wall and Cecile looked like she’d reconsidered and wanted to melt into the floor. I thought the guy might be a salesman, because his persona changed as he neared her.

The commanding presence faded and was replaced by a kind of naive eagerness with just a touch of vulnerability. I probably wouldn’t like this guy in the real world because his personality was chameleon-like, changing with the circumstances.

He held out his hand with a self-effacing smile. “Hi, I’m Grant. I kinda noticed you earlier but I was a little bashful about approaching you.” Ooo, nice touch, there, shows that he’s shy.

“Hello, Grant, I’m Cecile. Nice to meet you.”

He turned back to me. “I’ve forgotten your name already.”

“You didn’t forget it,” I told him, “I neglected to give it. I’m Tom.” He shook my hand, too.

Everybody’s friends now.

“So, Tom told me that you might be in the mood to experiment a little, is that right?”

Now she was blushing, I could see. “Umm, it’s something I’ve been thinking about, wondering about. I was curious what it might feel like, but a bit scared to try.”

“Yeah, first times are always a little frightening. My first time was.”

“You were scared? Really?”

He nodded. I thought the bullshit was being troweled on a little too thickly, so I looked into his epicenter to see if I could figure out what he was doing.

He’d had a couple of drinks so once again there was a fuzziness to what I was seeing, the edges a bit indistinct and hazy. Grant liked being in control, liked manipulating people. That’s why he was such a good salesman. I couldn’t see any empathy there. People were objects to be used and moved around according to his needs. That went for sex as well as sales situations, in fact any kind of interpersonal connection.

My first instincts were correct, Grant was not a nice person. He was using us—well, Cecile, really, I was just an annoying tag-along that he had to tolerate—to get his kicks. But she didn’t select him for his personality, so perhaps he’d be just what she needed, a good-looking guy with a big dick.

He was still telling her a completely fabricated and embarrassing story about his first threesome, none of which bore even a distant relationship to the truth of it. But it worked to set her at ease, and now she felt comfortable around him.

“You’re really sexy,” he said. “How come you chose me instead of any of the other guys here?”

Grant was looking for confirmation about his appendage, I could see, but Cecile just said, “Oh, I’ve got a thing for tall guys.”

He looked at me and I could see the unasked question in his mind: “So, why is Tom here, then?” But instead he just said, “And I’ve got a thing for brunettes. Shall we go upstairs?”

So we went to the stairway and, like a gentleman, he allowed her to go first. I got to go last. He led us to the room with the several beds and, mirabile visu, there was an empty one in the corner.

“We’re in luck. Just enough room for three. I’m really looking forward to this.”

The reality suddenly upon her, Cecile looked terror-stricken. Not quite like it was in her fantasy, where she was in control.

“I have to see what you look like,” said Grant, and he peeled the Velcro on her sarong back and it fell to the floor.

“Ah, the au naturel look. Very daring.” He reached down and stroked her pussy, while he maintained eye contact. I was ignored, unnecessary. I’ll be damned if I’ll just let him shut me out, so I moved behind her and began squeezing the cheeks of her ass.

He reached out and took one of her hands and placed it on his dick, still a little soft. “Oh, that’s nice, baby, you get me hard and we’ll have some fun.”

She still looked terrified, but she was a trouper and was going to see it through. He had her mouth in a lip-lock and was still pawing her pussy.

I could only get an occasional look from my position behind her, but she had her hand wrapped around his dick, stroking it slowly, and I have to say I was impressed. It looked to have grown to about ten inches now, and thick. I didn’t think it was at its full extension yet, and I was starting to feel a bit inadequate.

He pulled away from her, saying, “Damn! That feels really good, baby. Y’know what I want?

I want you to suck my dick, get it nice and wet, then we’ll get down to business.”

He flopped onto the bed on his back, his legs over the edge, leaning back on his elbows.

“Gimme some head, baby, show me how deep you can go. Swallow that cock!”

I could see her mentally shaking her head. No way was that going to fit in her throat. Her mouth wasn’t that big. I looked into her epicenter because I was a little worried about her, that she might not want to do this anymore.

There was some confusion there, for sure, because it was deviating from her fantasy in some way I couldn’t see. She still liked the idea of a threesome, but a dick this size might be a step too far. She’d never taken a cock that big in her mouth, and she was afraid she’d choke.

Well, I didn’t want to encourage him in any way, but I also didn’t want her to become so fearful that she wouldn’t be able to fulfill her fantasy. Fortunately, I had a solution for that. While she stood there, debating with herself, I linkcast her Boner Bliss and Spitshine. That would remove the gag reflex and actually make it feel good in her mouth, but she’d have to take the first step and wrap her lips around it.

She was still hesitating, and I could see he was getting a bit annoyed, used to having women worship his dick. I dropped to my knees behind her and got my tongue in the crack of her ass, licking and poking. She jumped a little, but I pulled her cheeks apart and ran my tongue around her asshole.

“Oh, damn!” she said. She let me do that for a few moments, then bent over at her waist, took the dick in her hand, and opened her mouth as wide as she could. I couldn’t see what was happening, but I could hear, and the noises he was making told me she had at least part of it in her mouth. I could feel her bobbing up and down.

I looked in her head again, while I ran my tongue back and forth on her perineum, which made her jump. She was feeling a rush from my tongue, that I could see, and was also giving herself a pep talk. “You can do this, it’s not that big. Well, maybe it is, but I’ve got it in, don’t I? And it feels pretty good. I get a little wave of something when I push it deeper and it feels good, and I’m not choking yet.”

Then I felt something odd, like anger. I hadn’t encountered it before while I was in somebody’s epicenter, but that’s what it felt like, anger.

She was talking to him. Snapping at him, really. “Don’t do that, don’t push me. I’ll go at the pace I’m comfortable with, okay? Don’t push my head down like that.”

Oh, ho, Grant got reprimanded. I could tell he wasn’t used to it, and didn’t like it. But he was no fool, If he pushed her any harder, she’d get up and walk away. So he pushed down his own anger and let her go on at her own pace.

I’d been working on her ass for a few minutes now and it was pretty wet from saliva. She’d said she’d done anal before and had no philosophical objections to it, so I moved my tongue lower and tried to tongue-fuck her while I pushed my index finger into her wet ass. I felt her jump. I slid it in and out slowly, with a little twist.

I was surprised to see that she was getting a thrill from it. Perhaps Cecile hadn’t been entirely truthful with me. When she’d said she’d done anal before, she failed to mention that she really liked things in her butt. And now that my finger was there, I was getting an image of her, at home, forcing a butt plug into her ass and cumming hard when it popped in. How the hell was her husband not taking every other day off work to hump his wife? She liked this.

Cecile made one last effort, pushing down on the dick, her lips stretched unpleasantly wide until she got several inches deep, then pulled off, gasping for air.

“Not bad, baby,” he said, “you got a fair amount down. You certainly got it hard. I think it’s time to find a place for this.”

He pushed himself off the bed, grabbed her around the waist, and laid her down where he had been previously. I’d still had my tongue in her pussy, and I looked kind of silly kneeling there on the floor with my tongue hanging out.

I got my first real look at him since she’d gone down on him, and it was impressive. I was reminded of the porn star from back in the day, John Holmes. I think, in a length/girth contest, Grant would have had the edge. I tried to imagine being a woman and seeing that thing approaching my pussy.

Wait, that’s what he’s doing. He’s guiding his dick to her pussy. Before he got there, she pushed at him, a hand on his chest.

“What?” he said. “What’s the matter?”

She looked over at the bowl on the little end table, and I knew what she wanted. I reached over and pulled a condom from the bowl and handed it to him.

“You want me to put this on? Don’t you want...” She shook her head.

“Fuck. All right, then. If that’s what you want.” He opened it, annoyed, and rolled it onto his dick. It only went halfway down.

Suitably armored, he again guided his dick to her pussy opening and tried to slide it in.

“Wait, wait, go slow, it’s really big.”

He was impatient and didn’t want to go slow, but he did. Her pussy was still resisting. I saw a bottle of lube behind the condom bowl and handed it to him. Again he looked annoyed, but he took it and squirted some on her pussy and rubbed it in, then a bit on his cock. He closed the top and tossed the bottle aside.

Third time’s the charm. This time he pushed and her labia spread slowly and allowed the tip of it in.

“Oh, Christ, easy. Go slow. Too damn big.”

It was fascinating, in a way. The dick looked to be too large to fit inside, but pussies are an engineering marvel and mostly expand as much as needed. You just can’t force them without a lot of discomfort. So Grant, against his normal impulse, went slow, a little at a time, until it was several inches deep.

Cecile had her eyes shut tight, a look of concentration on her face, forcing herself to accept the cock. Grant pulled almost all the way out, then pushed in again. He did this several times, picking up speed each time, and I could hear Cecile muttering to herself, “Oh, fuck, oh, fuck.”

“Feel pretty good, honey?” asked Grant, looking for approval. She just grunted. I wondered what she was feeling. I’d always been curious how women felt about big dicks. I know some prefer them, others finding them uncomfortable, a little painful, and don’t much like them. Which one was she?

In her epicenter, I found her struggling with the feeling. There was some pleasure there, but she was finding the dominance of the dick a bit of a turn-off, especially accompanied by the smug attitude she was detecting, quite a change from his original “aw, shucks” approach.

Still, I thought she should get a little something out of her first threesome. Old Grant had the attitude of many guys who are well endowed, mainly that their big dick should be enough for any woman to get off, so it was basically stick it in, pump it till you cum, then pull out and wait for them to swoon. There was no... connection with the women they were fucking, no checking in to see how they were responding and how you might make it better for them.

I thought Grant was too old to learn something new. He had his method, and as far as he was concerned it had always worked for him. Why should he change?

I linkcast her a series of very small waves breaking on a beach, about sixty seconds apart. They wouldn’t be earth-shaking, but they’d feel good and make this tolerable. The first one hit and she closed her eyes and sucked in her breath. I don’t think Grant noticed.

I realized I’d been standing there like an idiot for several minutes, a bystander. Not much of a threesome, huh? Grant had pretty much monopolized the bottom end, so no room for me. That left the other end.

I climbed up on the bed on my knees, and she watched me approach. “Hi, Cecile. I missed you. This is where it turns into a threesome, okay?”

I carefully swung one knee over her head, with my rear leg extended behind me. “Suck my balls, baby. Take ’em in your mouth and use your tongue.”

Grant looked almost insulted, like I’d taken some of the spotlight away from him. As a result, he started humping her faster, with an “I’ll-show-you-who’s-in-charge-here” vibe.

Cecile was doing a very nice job on my balls, obviously not her first time. She’d inhale, taking one testicle in her mouth, then let her tongue dance around it. Then she moved to the other one and did it again. I was getting wrapped up in the rhythm of it.

“Ah, fuck, Cecile, that’s amazing. One more, please.”

This time she tried to take both of them in, and was partially successful. It felt wonderful. I pulled off reluctantly and brought my knee back. I turned her head to face me, then laid my dick on her lips. She opened her mouth and it disappeared. Her tongue attacked it and it seemed to be everywhere at once.

Crap, that felt nice. I remembered that I had sent her Spitshine and Boner Bliss, so I pushed further into her mouth and sensed her get a little rush as it penetrated. “Oh, shit, yes. More. Take it deeper.”

I pushed in again and leaned over her, supporting myself with one hand. That brought my torso closer and the dick went further in, touching the back of her throat. I felt the thrill wash over her.

Grant was doubling down now, grunting as he fucked her, and I could see he was going in deeper than before. I didn’t think it was hurting her—she would have stopped him if he were—but it was probably a little uncomfortable.

I reached down and rolled a nipple between my thumb and index finger and heard her whimper, so I did the other one, too.

“Okay, time for a change, honey,” he said. “You get on top, like a cowgirl, and I’ll show you what real fucking feels like.”

He was out of her and already pushing her to one side so he could lay down. My dick popped out of her mouth. he threw himself onto the bed, almost bouncing me off onto the floor. I found the floor by myself.

He was on his back and tapped his hands on his hips as if to say “C’mon, up here.” She swung her leg over him and he held his dick in place ready for her. She got herself positioned and sank slowly down. As stretched as her pussy was, she still had a hard time getting it in. Once she did, she started moving, finding the best motion for her.

I was still standing by the side of the bed, slowly stroking my dick. She turned her head to look at me, then raised her chin. I don’t know how I knew what she meant, but it was clear to me what she was saying. I stepped up on the bed and moved to her. I placed one hand on her shoulder for balance, and she leaned over and sucked my dick into her mouth.

My focus was on her and what she was doing to my dick, but I could see him out of the corner of my eye. He didn’t look happy, though I don’t know what he had to complain about. But something was bothering him. I could feel it as his rhythm changed, and now he was speed-fucking her, waiting for her to pass out in ecstasy perhaps.

What it was doing was throwing her balance off, pushing her this way and that. She had to let my dick pop out of her mouth while she found her balance. Grant’s hips were pushing her up to one side or another. Finally, she leaned forward and rested on her extended arms.

He slowed down to a more relaxed tempo, so the way I read it was that the speed-fucking was intended to interrupt what she was doing to me. Grant, you’re a jerk, but what’s done is done.

Well, no reason she should suffer for it. I changed the linkcast to make the waves just a bit larger and arriving just a bit more frequently.

I stepped off the bed and watched them. Which was what he wanted, me off to the side, watching the big kids play. I’m not done yet, Grant. As I thought that, the first revised orgasm hit her, and she made a sound in her throat.

I went over to the side table and put on a condom. I looked around for what he’d done with the lube. Ah, there on the floor. I picked it up. I squirted a small amount into the crack of her ass and worked it into her asshole with one finger. That made her head shoot up. I realized that I hadn’t set my ejaculation filter so I did that, and while I was at it, I sent her Buttlover’s, as that would become important in a couple of minutes.

I applied some more lube and added a second finger, in and out slowly, with a twist. I could feel her pushing into me. When her asshole felt loose enough, I added a third finger with a twist.

Now she was talking to herself. “Oh, shit, baby.”

Grant naturally assumed that it was him causing that reaction, so he said, “Yeah, honey, I’ll fix you up good, just you wait.”

I spread a few drops of lube on the condom and worked it on evenly. I closed the lube and put it on the bed, then stepped up and went down on one knee behind her, my other leg stretched over Grant’s at right angles. I leaned in and my dick was poking at her ass.

When she felt it, she said, “Oh, God...", and of course Grant took it as a compliment. I pushed the tip of my dick with my thumb until it popped into her butt.

“Oh, Jesus, dicks everywhere,” she said. It took a moment for Grant to make the connection, and when he did he doubled down in retaliation. He’d show me who was boss. He fucked her hard now, going deeper than before. He was no neophyte, so he should know that you can’t go that deep with a dick that size without hurting your partner. It seems he didn’t care.

I pushed in a little more, because her ass felt wonderful, tight, grabbing me with a firm grip. In and out slowly. I linkcast her something small, Mineral Spring, not an orgasm, but it would make her feel really good.

She was talking to him now, “Slow down, please, not so hard,” but he had a point to make.

“Not so deep, please.”

It was all about Grant now. It looked like he was focused on finishing, looking for that last orgasm, possibly a little late coming because he’d already had a couple earlier this evening. So he was fucking harder than usual. I thought that he really wasn’t listening to her at all, because it didn’t match up with his current goal.

I was more than a bit annoyed with Grant by this time. Cecile seemed to be in some discomfort from the way he was pounding into her. I thought she should call a timeout but she was the one to make that decision. I wondered...

I flashed back to the first time I had learned how to stimulate an erection. I had learned how to access and control a few of my bodily functions, increase my hearing, for example, and more to the point how to dilate and constrict specific blood vessels, like the ones that send blood flow to the penis and, voila, instant erection. Well, not instant, but reasonably quick.

If that were possible, wouldn’t the inverse also be true? If I had access to ol’ Grant’s perception interface, his ’control panel’, I should be able to constrict the blood flow to his cock and presto! limp dick.

But I needed his focus to get to his ’control panel’, and Grant was focused only on himself. I couldn’t think of a more subtle way to obtain it, so I said, “Grant, slow down a bit, would you, so we can get a rhythm going here.”

He turned his head to face me and told me, “If you can’t keep up, Tom, go play by yourself.”

It’s what I expected, but it served its purpose, he was focused on me, if only for a moment, and that was enough for me to grab the link.

So into his unpleasant epicenter I went, looking for his ’control panel’. Almost everyone’s panel was in a different place. What I’d found to work was imagining the thing I wanted to change and looking for someplace where there was a corresponding ’glow’ on a specific panel devoted to that function, like muscle control, or enzyme production. The panels were scattered everywhere, no logic to it, but each mind had learned where everything was.

So I imagined ’penis’ and started looking around, stepping through the hologram-like ’walls’

that separated these things. Eventually, in the distance, I saw something glowing and I wandered over. I imagined it in the center of the panel and larger, like a zoom view, and it appeared there. I could see it was of a significant size, indicating that it was engorged.

I now imagined the blood vessels that connected to the penis and it appeared like an overlay on top of an image. They were still too small, like pencil lines on a piece of paper, so again I thought it larger, zoomed in, and now they had substance to them. I concentrated on them and imagined them shrinking, constricting, reducing blood flow. They shrank, but slowly.

Under me, Grant picked up the pace. I imagined he was trying to increase friction, make the sensations more intense to get his boner back. But it was of little use, and in a few more moments, his dick popped out of her.

“Wait, wait,” he said, “gimme a sec, I’ll get it back in.”

But it was like pushing a rope. There was no stiffness left and try as he might he couldn’t get it to go in again. He lay there for a moment, then snapped at Cecile, “You could’ve worked it a little harder, bitch, and now it’s gone soft and you’re out of luck.

He pushed himself to one side, knocking her knee aside and forcing me to grab on to her for balance. He rolled off the bed and ripped the condom off his limp dick and threw it in the corner, marching out of the room.

Cecile leaned forward and my dick popped out of her ass. She lay on her side on the bed, looking pensive. I lay down beside her.

“Are you okay, Cecile? He was a little rough on you.”

“I think so. It wasn’t like I thought it was going to be. In fact, he wasn’t like I thought he was going to be.”

“I’m sorry your first threesome turned out to be so disappointing. I was hoping it would be what you wanted.”

“Well, it certainly wasn’t your fault, and by the way, thanks for helping to make this happen, even if it turned out badly.”

“By the time I’d figured out what he was really like, it was too late to stop it. Maybe the first guy you picked would’ve been better.”

“Almost anybody would have been better. But consider it a lesson learned. I had my threesome, sort of, and I got to experience my first really big cock, so that’s something.”

“He didn’t appear to be all that gentle about it. Look, if this is too personal a question, tell me to go to hell, but I wondered what women think about super-sized dicks. Do they feel different? Do they get you off faster? Like that?”

“I wondered about it, too. I think each woman has a different response to them. I thought I’d like it more, but it was really uncomfortable, especially toward the end when he was trying to make a point and pushed in too far. That hurt.

“And as far as getting me over the top, no, not really. There was something going on there, but it wasn’t the big orgasm that I’d expect from a big dick. I was actually kind of glad that he lost his erection, ’cause I was about worn out.”

“Okay. Well, don’t give up on the idea, if threesomes still turn you on, it really helps to have the right mix of people involved. Next time will be better, I’m sure.”

“Thanks, Tom. Y’know, I’m glad we met you tonight. You seem to care about people, and you seem to know just the thing they need. Like that thing upstairs in the dungeon where you had Melanie strapped down with that fucking machine humping her, and then you told me to sit on her face. I never would have done that on my own, and I found I kinda liked it. So did she, but like I said, that’s something I’ve gotta think about before I just jump in again.”

“It worked out well for me, too, and I had fun. I may sleep for a week, but I’m glad I ran into the two of you.”

She looked down. “You’ve still got a hard-on?”

“Well, Grant kind of interrupted the final lap before I was able to finish, so yes, I do.”

“What shall we do about that? Do you want a blowjob? Would you like to fuck?”

“Sometime I would love for you to give me a blowjob till I cum, but maybe not tonight. If it’s all right with you, I was having a wonderful time fucking your butt, the way it gripped me. I couldn’t imagine anything better than finishing in your ass. I’m not sure how you feel about that in a non-threesome encounter.”

She thought about it. “Before, when I’ve done it, it’s always been a little uncomfortable. This time, when you went in, it felt... nice, not really uncomfortable at all, I don’t know why, maybe the extra lube. And you were very sweet about everything tonight, so if that’s what you’d like, then okay.”

We talked for a few minutes more, then I told her it might be wise to add a little more lube, just in case. I had her lay on her back and pull her knees up. I found the lube bottle again and poured some more on her butt, then worked it in with two fingers. After a minute I had her whimpering, so I added a third finger, twisting them in her ass.

“Oh, Jesus, Tom, why does that feel so good?” Because I sent you that Buttlover’s image and it’s making your ass feel hot and horny. But I couldn’t tell her that.

“Spread your legs, Cecile, a little wider, please.” I continued to push my fingers in and out of her butt while she moaned. She moved her legs apart and I saw that her cunt was still stretched wide from Grant’s dick. My own would probably feel lost in there right now. I moved my head higher and found her clit and licked it.

“Oh, hell, yes! Do that!”

I am excellent at following instructions, so I did that. I found places where a tongue probably had never been before, judging from her response. I spent two minutes probing her clit and then linkcast her a wave breaking on the beach. I kept it fairly small, because I didn’t know how hard she normally climaxed.

She grabbed my head and shouted, “Oh, FUCK, yesyes, right there.”

Behind us there was a smattering of applause. I’d forgotten that there were other people in the room, so focused had I been on our threesome.

When she wound down, she let go of my head and started talking to herself. “Wow. Oh, wow.”

Okay, there were probably a lot of suitable adjectives, but that worked for me.

“How the fuck do you do that? It’s like you know just what I need.“

I didn’t want to get into the pro forma explanation I usually provided in these cases so I just told her I could read her body language.

“Are you ready to do this? ’Cause I have a feeling that Melanie’s gonna come looking to drag me off soon and we’d better finish up.”

“I am so ready. How athletic do you feel?“

“What do you mean?”

“I think I’d like to watch you riding my dick with your ass, if you have enough energy for it.”

“We can try, and if it’s too much, we’ll find something else, okay?”

I lay back and she squatted over me and grabbed hold of my dick. It took a little fine tuning to find the correct place for her feet, but she eventually found one that felt right and guided my dick towards her butthole, then lowered herself onto it.

With all the lube, it slipped right in, all the way, until she had almost the whole thing inside.

“Oh, Jesus, baby, my dick feels so good right now. Just up and down, nice and slow.”

I’d sent her Buttlover’s, but that was a general kind of non-specific warmth, a feeling of fullness.

What she needed here was Pulser. That would send small waves of pleasure radiating outward from her ass. She’d like that, I’ll bet. I linkcast that.

Up and down, and after a few minutes she added a circular motion with a kind of a grab at the completion of each circle. She started to breathe harder. “Oh, Christ, that feels so good, Tom. Just keep doing that.”

She didn’t need to tell me twice. I kept doing that. To keep her interest, I threw in a Summer Breeze, and she moaned, “Oh, God, yes!”

We probably didn’t have much longer before either Larry or Melanie came hunting for us, so I sent her a series of small waves, the old standby, separated by about thirty seconds, and started pumping her ass.

The first one hit her, and she moaned, “Oh, fuck, yes, that’s good. More.”

In and out of her ass, so slick with lube now that there was almost no resistance. “Oh, God, I’m cumming again.” She laughed at the delight of it.

I may have been a little rougher with her than I should have, but Jesus, it felt good to hammer her ass like that. I was so wrapped up in it that I found I was slapping her butt with my hand, leaving little red marks.

“Yes, yes! Make me cum, like that! Spank me!”

A little kink I hadn’t been aware of, but too late now.

“Baby, I’ve got to get on top to finish. I’m so close, I’m gonna get off so hard. On your back, baby, pull your knees back!”

She lifted herself up and my dick popped out. She fell on her back and her knees were up even before she stopped rolling. I knee-walked over to her again and pushed my dick back in.

“Oh, Christ, that feels so fucking good, baby, I’m almost done!” I got my hands under her legs, forcing them back, and leaned on my hands, pumping my cock into her ass. Her next scheduled orgasm came along then, and she cried, “Ohmigod, ohmigod, yes!”

I mentally scrolled through the named responses, and chose Roller Coaster for her, and Freight Train for me, because I hadn’t experienced it in awhile. I linked hers to mine, and linkcast them one after the other. Then I released my ejaculation filter and waited for the inevitable while I reamed her ass.

It was only a matter of seconds, and it started deep in my balls, pushing its way upward. I could feel the sensations of the freight train coming around the curve through the cut, approaching the tunnel, the whistle screaming, and there it was. I was shooting my load into her ass, while under me she was shouting something, it may not have been English.

I pumped my dick into her asshole until it was too limp to push anymore. I didn’t want to stop because it still felt great inside her, but it was limp and I couldn’t force it in anymore.

“Oh, fuck,” I said, “I’m done, finished, useless. Unbelievable.”

When I did finally pull out, it was with a wet pop, the full condom hanging from my limp dick.

I fell back on the bed. She threw an arm over me.

She recovered sooner than I. She got up on one elbow and stifled a yawn. “Well, you wore me out. You certainly know how to show a girl a good time, I’ll give you that.”

“I think you’re going to have to trade me in for the new model. I’m worn out, and I’m not sure if there are replacement parts available.”

“I’ll bet I could have you repaired and ready to run again in no time. If only I had the time. We’ll have to wait for next time.”

“That sounds like a plan. Could you summon the porter and have me carted down to the infirmary?”

We spend a few more minutes talking, then Melanie poked her head in and said they were leaving shortly, hurry up.

“Sorry I have to leave so soon. This was fun, and educational, and I’m glad we met. I hope we get the chance another time.” She gave me a quick, friendly kiss on the cheek and hopped up with way too much energy. As she stood up to leave, she bent over to pick up her sarong and I saw her asshole still gaping and I smiled.

I lay collapsed on the bed, then thought that there were probably others waiting so I forced myself to stand up. There was a lined wastebasket in the corner. I peeked in and there were already a couple of condoms in there, so I added mine. I found where I’d dropped my sarong, and made my way out of the room.

I think I was done for the evening. At best, I’d need a couple of hours before I had enough energy to start again, and I didn’t think Larry was going to stay that long.

I went back to the locker room because I suddenly needed a shower. It sounded like the right thing for right now. I dropped my sarong in a laundry basket, found a clean towel and washed myself off. When I was done I felt better, so I toweled off and found a clean sarong.

Upstairs again, I stepped into the bar, which was not quite as crowded as last time, and got another ginger ale with ice. I found a seat and folded myself into it. No one interrupted me, but a few people nodded politely, a couple of them smiled, and it appeared I was now a known quantity.

I thought, how would anyone do this with any frequency? This had worn me out. Obviously there are a lot of people with better recuperative powers than I.

“So that’s where you’re hiding, huh?”

Larry plopped down into the chair across from me, a smile on his face.

“Did you find some aggregations to your liking?” he went on. “I ran into an old—well, she’s not that old, but I’ve known her for a while—an old friend and we spent some time catching up.

By which I mean we fucked each other silly. And when I was ready to go again, Rosanna talked me into being her dildo. I think I waved at you as you passed us. You?”

“I’m too worn out to talk about it now, Larry, but I met a couple of women and it was intense.

I don’t think I could do this more than once a month. It’s draining.”

“Oh, I’m sure you’d develop a tolerance for it in no time. Listen, I think I’m about done for tonight. It’s getting late. There will still be people here for awhile, but a lot of folks have left. Do you want to leave, or hang out a bit longer?”

“Even if I wanted to stay, I wouldn’t be able to do anything. I’m already showered, so I just need to get dressed. Whenever you’re ready.”

“Finish your drink and we’ll go.”

There wasn’t much left in the glass, so I emptied it in one gulp and we left.

Finally dressed, we went out the same door we’d entered, Larry bidding goodnight to Chambers. As I put on my wristwatch I was surprised at how late it was. In the car, I told him a little more about my evening, and mentioned Grant.

“Oh. Sorry. I wish I’d remembered to tell you. There’s a few members with, well, let’s call them idiosyncrasies. Grant is a bit full of himself. There are some women who get off on the thought of big dicks, but Grant is a big dick with a big dick. I think he might be on his way out.

There have been some complaints. But she was okay otherwise?”

“Yeah, I think she was happy with being able to check a couple of items off her ’to-do’ list, even if it wasn’t the experience of a lifetime.”

We were pulling into his long driveway now, so the conversation tapered off. In the house we stumbled off to our respective rooms, morning much too close.