The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornium Compound

(Chapter 1 — At the Lab)

Dr. James Hardwood carefully deposited a droplet of pink fluid from his pipette into a small dish. The laboratory hamsters squeaked and scurried around their cage, irritably waiting for their caretaker to give them their daily dose of water and food. Dr. Hardwood found it ironic that the hamsters were so impatient, because if they knew their true purpose, they would likely be less eager to have their dish back — or perhaps they would be even more eager. After all, they were going to be the test subjects for a potent aphrodisiac.

James’s partner, Dr. Alicia Goodhead, entered the laboratory with a clipboard and a cup of coffee. Immediately, Dr. Hardwood felt comforted by her presence, before he even knew she was there. As Dr. Goodhead set her cup of coffee on the table, James turned to see her in all her beauty, the reflection of laboratory equipment in her glasses.

“I brought you coffee, I figured you’d need some. How are the experiments coming along?”

“Fine,” replied James hastily, concealing his attraction. “I’ve just given the hamsters a dose of the finalized chemical. We might be on the verge of a breakthrough here, you know.” Dr. Hardwood placed the water dish back into the hamsters’ cage, which had been tinged pink from the pipette chemicals. Immediately the hamsters scurried to it, thirstily drinking as much as they could.

“The testing is in its final stages. I’m not really sure what the purpose of all this is, but as we’ve received a generous grant to study this, I’m not complaining.” said Hardwood, turning his attention back to the hamsters.

“All this money just for a substitute for viagra? Seems a little excessive, doesn’t it?” Alicia walked through the laboratory, carefully picking up a vial filled with the pink liquid.

“Careful with that. It’s extremely potent.” said James. “It hasn’t been approved for human testing yet.”

“By the college?” asked Alicia, as she held the vial up to the light.

“By the government,” responded James. “This is serious business. Well, as serious as viagra can get, anyw — oops.” Distracted by Alicia, James accidentally spilled a small dose of the fluid on himself, causing his lab partner to laugh.

“So much for being careful, huh? Here, let me help you get that.” Alicia took her coffee napkin and wiped the fluid off of James, causing a tiny bit of the substance to brush against her finger.

“Yeah, yeah, you don’t have to rub it in,” said James sheepishly. “Literally and figuratively, watch that napkin!”

“You need to lighten up a bit,” laughed Alicia. “We’re not dealing with nuclear weapons here.”

“Never underestimate the power of affairs of the heart,” said James, as he took a sip of the coffee Alicia had brought for him. “Thanks for the coffee, by the way. Did you bring some for yourself?”

Alicia giggled yet again. “I already had my morning coffee, doctor. But you’re a working machine. If you’re not going to have any rest, you should at least have some caffeine.”

“Truer words have never been spoken, I’ll drink to that.” said James as he took a sip of his coffee. “How are the hamsters coming along?”

“They haven’t reacted to the serum… yet, anyway.” said Alicia, taking notes on her clipboard. “So far, all behavior is normal.”

“It’s been five minutes, give it time.” said James. “Let’s monitor them for the next hour and see what happens. Is it hot in here, or is it just me?”

“Now that you mention it,” said Alicia, unbuttoning her labcoat just a little, “It is pretty hot. Is the AC on?”

“Looks like it.” James responded, wiping the sweat off of his brow. “Mind turning on the fan?”

Alicia stumbled backward, bracing herself on the lab table with one hand. Subconsciously unfastening the buttons on the blouse underneath her laboratory attire, her upper cleavage was now fully visible to James, who himself was feeling flushed. Although he didn’t show it, James too was beginning to feel strangely warm, even more so than Alicia, and he had a boner to boot. Turning away from Alicia to adjust his dick in his pants, James unbuttoned his own labcoat, and his dress shirt underneath it.

“It’s really hot in here,” Alicia mentioned once more. Biting her lower lip, she stole a sneak peek at James’s toned abs.

“Um… Alicia?” noted James silently. The hamsters, docile minutes before, were now having what appeared to be something of a hamster orgy. One of the male hamsters in particular had mounted one of the females and was now going at it like a jackrabbit, apparently plowing her into the next century (which the female didn’t seem to mind one bit). The other hamsters were struggling with one another in a demonstration of typical mating behavior. A female hamster had frozen her body and had positioned herself invitingly to another male, who was now grooming her abdomen to prime her for the main event.

“I think that the serum may have worked,” said Alicia, fanning herself with her hand.

“Looks like it,” said James, as he walked over to Alicia and kissed her ferociously. Alicia was stunned at first, but then gave in to James’s sudden sexual aggression, shaking off her laboratory and wrapping her arms and hands around his body.

“It appears,” Alicia moaned, periodically moving away from James’s passionate make-out to speak, “that the serum can be administered orally or through the skin, and creates near-immediate and uncontrollable sexual desire in both humans and animals even from small doses.” As she spoke, James moved his kiss to Alica’s neck and completely unfastened her blouse, revealing her bare breasts.

James looked Alicia in the eye and finally bore his soul to her, his inhibitions erased by the scientists’ chemical concoction. “Alicia, I have found you beautiful for many years now, and I have longed for this moment for longer than you could know. Now, babe, are you ready to get it on?”

Alicia fell backward slightly, upon which James caught her and held her in his arms. James stared into her and pulled her back upwards, his body held tightly against hers so that she could feel his erection. “You bet I am, James,” she whispered, flattered and aroused, “I find you to be handsome too. Oh, you’re so sexy...”

“Alicia, I have an idea for an experiment,” said James, feeling mischievously lewd.

“What’s your idea, Doctor?” purred Alicia, having recovered herself, and now rubbing her body against James’s crotch suggestively.

“I want to test the length of my cock against the inside of your throat,” gnarled James, grabbing a handful of Alicia’s fat ass.

Alicia, whose thinking had become dulled thanks to the pink chemical, cooed as she dropped slowly to her knees. “I think that’s a fantastic idea for an experiment.”

Dr. Goodhead softly kissed the tip of Dr. Hardwood’s hard wood, then slid the entire length between her lips. Sealing her mouth around James’s massive member, Alicia began to bob her head up and down, listening to the noises made by James to find his sweet spot.

“I take it that the serum works as well on women as it does on men?” gasped James, contorting his face as the result of Alicia’s skillful sucking.

Alicia slurped her face off James’s dick to respond, unable to think clearly. “Oh James, please fuck me. I can’t take it any longer!”

James yelped as Alicia came loose from her blowjob, the glaze of his precum still visible.

“I take that to be a yes,” said James, groaning. “Then we shall name our creation ‘The Hornium Compound.’ Now, where were we? Oh, yes… I’m gonna make that hamster look like it was moving in slow motion.” James snarled.

James placed his hand on Alicia’s shoulder and turned her around, pressing her against the lab table. Allowing Alicia to balance herself using her hands, James mounted her doggy-style and pulled down her pants, revealing her pristine pink pussy. Howling, James inserted himself into Alicia, who squealed in delight from Dr. Hardwood’s penetration. James began to grunt and thrusted into Alicia’s snatch, pressing her into the table. Alicia wasn’t the only one afflicted by the Hornium Compound, James felt extremely aroused and sexually aggressive. Luckily, it didn’t appear that Alicia seemed to mind very much.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,” cried Dr. Goodhead, in sheer euphoria. Alicia was in heaven as James’s cock fucked her senseless. Although James didn’t know it, Alicia had always kind of liked James too (which seemed inevitable in retrospect, he was handsome and they were always working in the same laboratory together). Alicia moaned as James tweaked her nipple. Hoping that James might thrust into her harder, she stuck out her fat ass and began bouncing it along James’s manhood, causing his sexual appetite to become even more ravenous.

James growled as he felt up Alicia’s tight body. “Hot damn, I hit the jackpot,” James exclaimed as he smacked Alicia’s booty. James started to pull Alicia’s hair, holding her by her waist to ensure that she was balanced, then moving his hips back and forth as though he were carving Alicia’s pussy into the shape of his dick. Deciding that he wanted to dominate Alicia further, he pushed Alicia into the table even more, forcing her to turn her head to the side so that she could breathe as her boobs were squished into the solid surface she was grasping for stability.

“Get ready, I’m gonna bust!” exclaimed James. Suddenly, a massive load of cum blasted out of James’s penis and into Alicia’s pussy. Alicia dropped to the floor, her snatch dripping with James’s seed, as James completed his ejaculation all over her face.

“Clean me up.” said James sharply. James’s head bent backwards as he squinted and stuck out his lips, enjoying Dr. Goodhead’s good head suck out his soul. Alicia sucked every last remaining drop of cum up from James’s dick, then wiped her face with her shirt.

“We’ve discovered a miracle substance,” said James, as he zipped up his pants and lifted up a vial of the Compound, his thinking clouded by his post-orgasmic high. “This is a breakthrough in the field of modern medicine.

“I don’t know, James,” said Alicia, who was getting back on her feet. “Given the substance’s illicit nature, I’m not sure how the college will react.”

“Relax, my good Doctor.” responded James enthusiastically. “I’m sure everything is going to work out just fine.”

* * *

After presenting their findings to the college board, Dr. Hardwood and Dr. Goodhead had been fired for indecent and unprofessional behavior. James fought the decision ferociously, claiming that his superiors were plebeians who didn’t understand the genius behind what had been accomplished. Calling one’s employers plebeians, however, turned out not to be an intelligent move when attempting to keep your job, and James and Alicia were forced to accept the decision. Alicia took it better than James, who vowed revenge on the college board and all who had mocked them, and was hit with a sudden stroke of inspiration. Perhaps the imbeciles behind Cumminside Community College simply did not understand the brilliance of the Hornium Compound because they had not experienced it themselves.

James, who had been allowed to keep the results of his and Alicia’s testing, snuck into the facility which managed the college’s plumbing. Dumping the entire remaining vial of pink fluid into the main water tank, he contaminated the entire school with a dosage of the extremely powerful aphrodisiac. Simply being splashed with a drop of the Compound caused him and Alicia to give in completely to their carnal desire, at work, in a professional setting. What would happen when the entire school ingested even small doses of it in their water? Laughing maniacally, James exited the water facility, holding the empty vial which once contained his masterpiece. If the world couldn’t understand the pleasure of uninhibited sexual desire, then he would impose upon them the euphoria that he and Alicia had discovered…