The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornium Compound

(Chapter 2 — Peer Pressure)

“Come on, Hazel, we’re going to be late!”

Hazel groaned uncomfortably as Selina egged her on, the two of them climbing the hill that led to the woods above the school. Both girls were freshmen at Cumminside Community College, and though they were best friends, they couldn’t have been more different. Hazel was shy and religious, a beautiful dark-skinned Latina who lived life by old fashioned values; Selina, by contrast, was something of a party animal, her pale skin on full display in the gap between her short skirt and thigh-high stockings.

“I don’t know if I feel comfortable with this.” Hazel responded. “It’s so dark, and there’s nobody around, and… did you say there would be guys there?”

Selina’s response was a girlish giggle. “Here, catch!”

Hazel ducked as Selina tossed something at her. She bent down to pick it up.

“A water bottle?” Hazel muttered.

“It’s a canteen I filled with water from the school,” Selina explained. “I also brought one for myself. Since you’re so innocent and all, I didn’t think you’d be comfortable with alcohol.”

“There’s going to be alcohol? Hazel gasped indignantly.

“Hazel, we’re eighteen now!” Selina laughed. “I mean, in Europe, they can drink at eighteen, right?”

“Yeah, in Europe!” Hazel protested.

Selina took a sip of her water. “Relax, Hazel, everything’s going to be fine. You’re in college! Live a little.”

Hazel and Selina had already reached the top of the hill and passed through some of the woods before arriving at their destination: a small clearing surrounded by trees. There were, indeed, two boys already there: a tall, asian athlete with ruffled hair, and a meek-looking black student Hazel recognized from the college.

“Look who finally decided to show up!” said the asian boy. “Did you bring beer?”

Selina giggled again. “No, Hazel here is too innocent for that sort of thing. I did bring some water though, want some?”

Selina tossed the second bottle of water at Travis, who caught it and took a big gulp.

“Somewhat disappointing,” said Travis. “So you’re Hazel, huh? You’re gorgeous.”

Travis turned to Hazel and extended his hand as if to offer a handshake, but Hazel was too shy to take it. Suddenly, another boy emerged from the woods, accompanied by an ordinary-looking Korean girl. He was holding a bottle and carrying a large box.

“Jason! You made it!” said Travis. “And who’s this cutie?”

“This is Katie, my girlfriend,”said Jason, as Katie smiled and waved. “By the way, I brought beer!” Jason waved around his heavy-looking crate, which sure enough was filled with beer bottles.

Katie nodded at Selina, Hazel, and the black boy awkwardly. Selina began chatting with the two other boys, but the black boy said nothing. Hazel felt a strange wave of relief. She could tell the black boy didn’t really want to be here either, and was comforted by the fact that there was at least one other normal person here among the party animals.

Jason took a long swig of beer, then placed the bottle on the ground. “Does anyone want to play ‘Truth or Dare?’”

“I have a better idea,” Selina licked her lips mischievously. “How about we play ‘spin the bottle?’”

Katie spoke up first, much to Hazel’s surprise. “No, Truth or Dare is fine. I don’t want to have to kiss anyone besides Jason.”

Hazel felt another wave of relief wash over her. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all. Quietly taking a sip of her canteen of water, a thought suddenly occurred to Hazel. Jason, Selina, and Travis were all rather shameless, but Katie and the other boy seemed all right. Maybe this would be an opportunity to make new friends. Even if Selina and the boys were drinking and flirting, Hazel still considered Selina a friend, right?

Hazel felt her body become slightly flushed.

“I’ll start,” said Travis. “Thame, Truth or Dare?”

Hazel looked around and realized Thame was the black boy who had been there since she arrived. Thame awkwardly looked around for a few moments, then turned his attention back to Travis as if he had been deep in thought and Travis snapped him back to reality.

“Uh, Truth?” murmured Thame, his face looking at the ground.

“Are you gay?” Travis snickered. Jason roared with laughter, Katie shook her head, and Hazel felt aghast. What kind of scandalous question was that?

“I’m not gay!” protested Thame angrily.

“Then why have you never seemed interested in girls?” Travis questioned.

“Maybe I’m just not like you guys! I want to save myself for someone special.” Thame explained. Hazel felt ashamed of herself. She wished she had been able to defend Thame from Jason and Travis’s teasing, but she didn’t have the courage.

“All right, all right, I believe you.” said Travis, somewhat unconvincingly. “Your turn.”

Thame, insulted by Jason and Travis’s teasing, decided to fight fire with fire. “Jason, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth,” answered Jason automatically. He wasn’t about to let himself be humiliated by some nerd. His throat parched from the alcohol, Jason took a sip of Travis’s water.

“Are you a virgin?” asked Thame defiantly.

“Of course not,” Jason bragged, clearly not about to let Thame one-up him. “I’ve fucked loads of girls!”

“Dude, for real?” Travis encouraged. “Nice!”

Katie crossed her arms and grunted, clearly somewhat bitter. Hazel once again felt her face get red, Selina grinned and took a sip of Hazel’s water, and Thame looked utterly defeated.

As the six teenagers exchanged questions and dares, Hazel sat alone with her thoughts. Jason dared Selina to drink an entire bottle of beer in one gulp, and Selina dared Travis to stand on his head, revealing his muscular build underneath his shirt. At some point, Katie sat down next to Hazel, still in a state of shock that Selina really had drunk an entire bottle of beer.

“Can I have some of your water?” asked Katie. “I don’t really feel like drinking beer.”

“S-sure, help yourself,” Hazel stuttered, as she passed the canteen to Katie. Katie poured it in her mouth without touching the bottle to her lips.

“Those three really are something,” said Katie. The game had just circled back around to Thame, who was dared to take off his pants. Travis and Jason howled as Thame bashfully removed his shorts, revealing his Spongebob Squarepants underwear underneath.

“How can you go out with a guy like Jason?” asked Hazel. “He hasn’t been nice to Thame.”

Katie shook her head. “He doesn’t mean it. This is just his idea of good fun. Besides, he’s a football quarterback! He’s hot.”

Hazel couldn’t believe it. “You’d go out with a guy just because of what he looks like? I took you to be a bit more… deep.”

Katie laughed. “Well, it’s not just that…”

Something inside Hazel began to stir, and she started to feel very strange. As she looked at Jason, she felt an unfamiliar tingle in her panties, considering what Katie was saying. She had never really thought about guys (or girls, for that matter) in such a way before, but Katie was right about one thing; Jason was very attractive. As if to punctuate Hazel’s thoughts, Thame dared Jason to take off his shirt; unfortunately, this did not produce the same effect that Thame’s Spongebob underwear had. Selina wolf-whistled at Jason and bit her lower lip, as Hazel involuntarily felt her own lips curl.

Jason, Travis and Selina continued to take swigs of beer, and the three became visibly tipsy. Half the crate of beer was gone, and since Hazel, Thame and Katie hadn’t had any, it meant that the others had multiple bottles each. The game forgotten, Jason and Travis threw their arms around each other and began singing an ode to their favorite beverage, while Selina’s face became visibly pink.

“Sixty-nine bottles of beer on the wall, sixty-nine bottles of beer…” sang the two athletes, as Selina slid over to Hazel mischievously, beer bottle in hand.

“Hey, hey Hazel,” giggled Selina. “Who do you like?”

“I don’t like anybody that way! I think I should go home. This party isn’t for me,” said Hazel.

Selina grinned, eyes half-open. “You must like somebody, Hazel. Who is it?”

The words fell out of Hazel’s mouth before she could stop them. “Jason.”

WHAT?” Katie gasped. “You like my boyfriend?” Hazel was mortified.

“I, uh, what?” stammered Hazel. “Who’s Jason?”

“Liar!” shouted Katie. “I heard you loud and clear!”

Selina’s flushed chest heaved up and down, her breasts on display through her blouse.

“Hey, hey Jason!” Selina giggled inanely. “Hazel likes you!”

“I did NOT!” Hazel screamed, burying her face in her hands.

The commotion snapped Jason out of his stupor, and he turned to see what was going on.

“What?” Jason asked, as Travis grinned maliciously.

“Hazel says she likes you!” Selina repeated.

“That gives me an idea,” said Travis, realizing the game was still on. “Hazel, I dare you to kiss Jason.”

Hazel nearly fell backwards as Katie shouted furious protests.

“Nobody is kissing my boyfriend but me!” Katie insisted.

“I’m down,” grinned Jason. Hazel waved her hands in protest. Travis took another sip of beer.

“I’m not!” Hazel panicked. “I’m not!”

“Too late,” teased Selina. “Pucker up, cutie!”

“You are the worst!” shouted Katie.

At that moment, something changed inside Hazel. She was feeling more aroused than she had ever felt in her life. Vowing to keep it quick, Hazel’s lips flew to meet Jason’s before pulling away just as frantically. Jason beamed in triumph as Katie crossed her arms and turned away in jealousy.

Apparently ignorant to the monumental impact of what had just occurred, Travis and Selina burst into uproarious applause around Jason, while Katie glared at Hazel with undisguised envy. Thame, who had taken a break to pee behind a bush, returned as he finished pulling up his zipper, still indignant over his earlier humiliation. The smell of beer wafted through the air.

“Can I have something to drink?” Thame asked Hazel, still caught in a daze.

“Sure… help yourself…” whispered Hazel as Thame took a big gulp from her canteen. She couldn’t believe she had given away her first kiss to a virtual stranger, and one who already had a girlfriend at that.

“Ok, Hazel, your turn! Since you completed Travis’s dare, you get to ask one of us something. Think carefully, now!” teased Selina.

Hazel contemplated her options. Jason and Travis had just violated the unspoken boundary of “Truth or Dare,” that you should never dare another person to “get intimate.” An uncharacteristic stroke of inspiration occurred to her. Why shouldn’t she retaliate?

“Katie, I dare you to french-kiss Thame.”

Katie grinned. It was the perfect revenge. Feeling a newfound respect for Hazel, Katie turned to Jason, making sure he was aware of her retaliation.

“I’m down,” Katie cooed.

Jason’s opinion of infidelity appeared to dramatically diminish when his girlfriend was unfaithful to him.

“Now wait just a minute…” protested Jason, but it was too late. Katie had flung her arms around Thame and appeared to engage him in a sort of tongue-wrestling competition. Thame, while shocked, didn’t seem to mind the experience, though Jason certainly did. It was his turn to glare enviously while Hazel beamed in triumph. She had made it up to Katie and taken revenge on Jason at the same time!

When Katie finally surfaced from Thame’s warm lips, she now had the right to request a Truth or Dare from another member of the party. Thame seemed rather sure of himself, apparently finding a newfound confidence through the act of kissing Jason’s girlfriend.

“Selina, it’s time someone asked you who you liked,” Katie taunted.

“I mean, honestly? I like every boy,” Selina pouted. Her face was still visibly pink from alcohol. It was only now that Hazel noticed Selina’s crop top had become disheveled, revealing one of her spaghetti straps underneath.

“You’re such a slut!” Katie exclaimed. Selina seemed offended.

“You guys praised Jason for having lots of sex earlier! I don’t see why girls who flirt around should be called sluts! I’m allowed to do it with whoever I like.”

Travis, sensing an opportunity, placed his hand on Selina’s shoulder. “You’re absolutely right, babe. Why don’t we prove it to them?”

At first, Selina seemed indignant. But for whatever reason, she just didn’t feel up to arguing the point. “Ok, big guy, I dare you to make out with me.”

Hazel could hear Katie mutter something that sounded like, “Jason didn’t get any praise from me,” but nobody else did. All eyes were focused on Selina and Travis, each apparently far more experienced in the process of “making out” than Hazel or Thame had been. Hazel’s panties once again began to get warm as she watched Selina and Travis go all-out, secretly imagining herself in Selina’s position.

It now seemed to be the personal mission of each of the campers to outdo the previous dare. Travis dared Katie to take off her shirt, and she complied, revealing her bra and sizable breasts. Katie, in turn, requested that Thame take off not only his shorts but his underwear, which created quite the stir when it revealed Thame’s nine-inch penis. Even Jason was astounded, and noticing this, Katie made a show of admiring Thame’s glorious member to irritate him; Hazel, despite never having seen a man’s private parts before, was not as surprised as she might have once been, for the night had begun to take its toll on her. When it was again Jason’s turn to request a dare, he asked for Selina to not only remove her crop top but also her bra, a request Selina fulfilled without hesitation. As Katie and Jason found new ways to express their displeasure at the other’s increasingly lascivious behavior, Selina took another long swig of beer; Hazel was all but forgotten.

This changed when Selina, whose bare, supple breasts were now on full display, had a sudden thought. Looking at Hazel, the only person who was still fully clothed, Selina considered Hazel’s body as her happily drunk mind made a connection it never had before.

“Hey Hazel,” Selina whistled, “show us them hic titties!”

Despite the rising arousal in Hazel’s chest, she found herself forced back to reality upon hearing Selina’s suggestion.

“Absolutely not!” Hazel protested. “Listen, I kissed Jason, and I admit I liked it, but I won’t go down the path of this modern debauchery any longer. It’s scandalous!”

“That gives me a better idea!” Selina wailed. “I dare you to give Travis a blowjob!”

Hazel’s eyes widened, and the world around her became blurry.

“You mean suck his… suck his…”

Hazel felt faint. Suddenly, she fell backwards. Hazel’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as everything went black.

* * *

Alone in Hazel’s mind, some deep, dark part of her subconscious stirred.

Tee hee! What are you afraid of, Hazel? Just take what you want.

“I can’t do such scandalous things!” Hazel shot back. “It’s wrong!”

How could something be wrong, when it feels so good? responded Inner Hazel. You liked kissing Jason, didn’t you? You liked watching Travis and Selina make out. You could go further. It’s the modern way, Hazel. You could be like Selina. Didn’t you see how much fun she was having? Even Katie was enjoying herself.

“I’m not like Selina and I’m not like Katie!” Hazel protested.

But you could be, Hazel, you could be. If only you had the courage...

Hazel contemplated the words of her inner self, alone in the darkness for a very long time.

You could be pretty and popular, continued Inner Hazel, breaking the silence after what felt like an eternity. All the boys would love you. And what’s the price, really? Arbitrary sexual morals? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Selina would finally see you as an equal. Didn’t you hear what she said? She thinks of you like a child. You’re too innocent to fully enjoy a simple game of Truth or Dare, let alone the other pleasures life has to offer. Wouldn’t you rather be a grown-up? Drink alcohol and flirt with boys in the woods instead of being all alone?

Finally, Hazel responded to her inner self. “It’s not about how other people see me, it’s how I see myself. I don’t want to throw away my self-respect.”

And why would chasing what you really want rob you of your self-respect? Inner Hazel asked. You don’t want to be alone forever, do you? You want to be one with the sexually depraved, hedonistic modern kid. Why should guys like Jason be praised for sleeping around, while girls get called sluts and whores? It’s only fair. Isn’t that what Selina said? You can respect yourself and have some fun at the same time. Don’t you want to be cool?

Hazel had no answer.

Just give in, Hazel. Give in to temptation. What’s the worst that could happen? It’s not like your virginity was good for anything, anyway. You could become awesome…

And at last, Hazel gave in.

Yes, thought Hazel. There was light shining from above, and Hazel knew she was coming out of her trance. I will become awesome.

* * *

“I will become awesome!” Hazel exclaimed. As she shot upward and returned to her senses, her flailing arms hit Travis square in the face, who was standing over her to check if she was OK.

“Ouch!” Travis yelled, clutching his nose. It started to bleed as Jason once again roared with laughter.

“Nice one, dude!” Jason howled.

“I’m so sorry!” Hazel apologized profusely. “I didn’t mean to!”

Travis laughed. “That’s all right, babygirl. I know how you can make it up to me.”

At last, the moment of truth. As Travis unzipped his pants to pull out his enormous meat, Hazel stared in awe, and felt a tingle of embarrassment for but a split second before plunging her mouth around Travis’s shaft.

“Girl, you gotta take it all the way to the base. Form a sort of vacuum seal and relax your throat. That’s a good girl,” Travis patted Hazel’s head as he delivered his praise, “That’s a good girl.”

Hazel glanced at Selina out of the corner of her eye, and saw that her friend was giving her the thumbs-up. Motivated by Selina’s encouragement, Hazel redoubled her efforts, doing the best she could to maximize Travis’s pleasure.

Jason wolf-whistled as Hazel’s head bobbed up and down. Katie, not one to be shown up by another girl, took off all of her clothes defiantly as Jason whipped out his seven-inch penis. It was a magnificent sight, to be sure, but it was nothing compared to Thame’s already exposed manhood. Selina’s womanhood dripped with her juices as she stared at Thame, licking her lips in satisfaction. She hastily threw off her skirt and her underwear bottoms and approached him, resolving to make sure she felt Thame’s thick long rod in her before the end of the night. Katie and Jason’s mutual irritation with one another was washed away in their extreme arousal, and as Jason slammed his dick into Katie, Selina seductively pressed her bare chest against Thame’s, stroking her fingers down his chest as she whispered into his ear.

“Hey cutie,” said Selina sensually, “I’m really horny, and I need something long and hard inside of me to help me clear my head a bit. Do you think you can help me?”

Thame’s heartbeat sped up as he stared at the gorgeous woman eagerly offering to have sex with him. Like Hazel before him, he tried to speak, but no sound came out. Sure, there had been a time when he wanted to save himself for someone special, but this? This was too good an opportunity to pass up. Flushed with arousal and embarrassment, Thame gave Selina a curt nod to confirm his consent. It was all Selina needed.

“That’s what I thought, big boy,” Selina cooed, instantly dropping to her knees and wrapped her soft boobs around Thame’s fully erect dick. Thame let out a soft moan as Selina lifted her tits up and down, causing his penis to rub against Selina’s chin. When he could stand no more, Selina slid her mouth over Thame’s penis as it began to twitch and spasm, before finally letting go so that his cum sprayed all over her chest for the grand finale.

Hazel felt a throbbing sensation in her mouth as Travis clutched her head, pulling it to the base of his crotch.

“Damn, bitch, you’re gonna make me cum!” Travis exclaimed as he arched his head back and moaned. Suddenly, a torrent of warm, white fluid stained the back of Hazel’s throat.

“What is this?” Hazel sputtered as she pulled away, which caused the fluid to dribble down her chin. “Is this… semen?”

“You got that right, babe. But usually, we call it cum. Fuck that was some good head,” Travis groaned, caught in a state of post-orgasmic euphoria.

“All right, I admit it!” exclaimed Jason, as he rammed in and out of Katie. “I lied! I was a virgin before tonight!”

“Ah-HA!” proclaimed Selina, standing up with Thame’s cum coating her mouth and chest. “I was the biggest slut all along!”

Thame, emboldened by Selina’s interest, lifted himself off the ground. With a surge of confidence, he grabbed Selina by the waist, bent her over and heaved himself deep into her snatch.

“You’re a slut, huh?” whispered Thame, “Well, do you like that, you little slut? Do you like having a big black cock in your white pussy?”

“Mmm, I love it,” Selina moaned, her titties bouncing forward with each one of Thame’s thrusts. “I love your big black cock!”

Incredibly, Hazel, who should have been revolted by the obscene activity happening right before her eyes, instead felt a twinge of jealousy. Why did Katie and Selina get to have all the fun? Sure, she had sucked Travis’s dick, but she had yet to feel a man inside her. Why did they get to have big throbbing cocks in their pussies while she didn’t?

“Travis,” Hazel said, trying her best to imitate Selina’s seductive voice, “I want it.”

“Want what?” Travis teased, knowing full well what it was Hazel wanted. “I couldn’t hear you.”

“I want to experience it all! I want to feel your c-cock pump and pound into me!”

“But Hazel,” Travis asked with mock concern, “wouldn’t that be ‘scandalous?’”

“I don’t care anymore!” Hazel admitted. “I don’t care if I’m a slut! All I care about is getting your dick inside of me!”

“Then get ready, slut,” Travis said, “I’m going to give you the fuck of your life.”

As Trent penetrated Hazel’s vagina, Hazel relished in the sensation of losing her virginity to some guy she barely knew. It was as her inner self had predicted. What good was her virginity to her, anyway? Being a virgin couldn’t feel this good. It felt great to give away her first kiss and virginity, on the same night, to different guys she had just met.

“Oh, FUCK!” Hazel cussed. Selina really has rubbed off on me. Not only am I acting like a skank, I’m also swearing like a sailor!

“Say, Katie, I just had an idea,” said Thame, as he came inside Selina, “How about you try sucking my dick?”

As Jason pulled out of Katie in indignation, Thame pulled out of Selina, who rolled onto her back, satisfied. Thame’s cum dribbled out of Selina while Katie dropped to her knees, wrapping her lips around Thame’s cock to Jason’s displeasure.

“Yeah, that’s a good girl,” Thame said, imitating Travis as Katie pushed past the back of her throat. Before he had even completely recovered from his earlier ejaculation, Thame pulled back from Katie’s mouth and turned towards her vagina, preparing to exact his revenge at last.

Angrily, Jason grabbed Katie’s head and shoved it over his own cock, but Thame had already plunged himself into Katie’s slit. Emasculated and eager to prove himself, Jason thrusted into Katie’s mouth while Thame’s cock filled Katie’s inner walls with his presence. Katie moaned around her boyfriend’s dick as she was penetrated by two cocks at once.

“So Katie, who has the bigger cock? Me, or your boyfriend?” Thame asked.

“Mmm, you do, Thame, it’s so big and thick,” mewled Katie. Thame let out a wail of triumph.

“Ha! Your girlfriend likes my dick better than yours!” Thame exclaimed victoriously, slapping Katie’s ass as he said it. “This’ll teach you to make fun of my Spongebob Squarepants underwear!”

The debauchery continued well into the night. Travis had finished inside of Hazel, who fell beside Selina, both teenagers oozing with sperm.

“I’ve been filled! I’ve been filled!” Hazel groaned.

Thame and Travis had fallen asleep, leaving Jason the sole male awake. Waving his half-erect penis in Hazel and Selina’s faces, Selina got to her knees, knowing what she had to do.

“Come on Hazel, we’re not done yet,” said Selina, as she took Jason into her mouth.

Reluctantly, Hazel sat up and joined Selina, each wrapping their boobs around Jason’s shaft. It wasn’t the thought of more degeneracy that bothered Hazel, rather, she was simply tired, and needed rest.

“You really have such big titties, Hazel,” said Selina. “It’s a shame you’ve never put them to good use.”

Hazel had never noticed before, but her boobs were very big, even bigger than Selina’s. She had never cared before (if anything, they were an inconvenience), but for the first time in her life she realized how they could be a benefit. It seemed like an important thing to know.

“I’m so happy you’ve decided to become a slut,” said Selina, as if sensing Hazel’s thoughts. “Don’t worry, I’ll teach you everything I know.”

The two girls slid their lips up and down Jason’s masculinity, until their combined efforts proved too much for Jason to bear. Grunting, Jason’s dick exploded with jizz, which contrasted nicely against Hazel’s caramel-colored skin. Each girl caught some on their tongues and began to kiss each other, swirling Jason’s semen around their mouths before they finally swallowed it. Picking up a glob of semen from her breast, Hazel licked it off her fingers.

“Thanks,” Hazel replied, “I’ve still got a lot to learn.”

* * *

Far away, Dr. Hardwood enjoyed a similar treatment from his fellow scientist, Dr. Goodhead. The Hornium Compound they had created was already taking effect in Cumminside Community College’s water supply, surely already working wonders. This thought satisfied the young scientist, and he busted a nut on the beautiful face of his partner and colleague, who was currently giving him a leisurely blowjob of her own.

“Alicia,” said Dr. Hardwood, “I think it’s time we investigated the fruits of our research. Soon those who mocked us will see our genius.” Alicia’s response was to swallow Dr. Hardwood’s seed, which he rewarded by patting her on the head.

“Good girl,” said James Hardwood, whose plans had only just begun. “That’s a good girl.”

End of Chapter