The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hostess

Synopsis: Jerry catches up with pal George. George is now married to a stunning wife Lisa, who is very accomodating.

Jerry, 32 hadn’t seen his old room-mate George, 31 since college. Not that long ago… they both graduated only in their mid-20s

Jerry had moved away because of work. They’d both entered school as medical students when George made the sudden switch to bio-chemistry.

Jerry Smith was working-class, from Boston and George Penobscot Caruthers IV was old money from Dover.

Despite this they got on like a house on fire. Drinking buddies. Practical jokers. Taking their first woman together was not planned.

Jerry was on the floor, slightly high. “Lady Shanona” was on him, riding his cock. Her large black ass bobbing up and down drew George to her

“It’ll cost ya….” she said seeing he was heading to her other hole

“Yeah… okay… anything” he said as he pushed into her asshole

She took both guys together and it was amazing.

The next lady they ordered … “Crystal” had a cock. They laughed in hysterics… but each took ‘her’ in turn…

George getting ‘sloppies’ as he rode a creamed-hole

They fucked Jerry’s ‘girl’ Mary-Beth… another med-student (from the Tennessee Valley). Mary-Beth at first didn’t mind that they shared her… but… she wanted Jerry seriously and he was not prepared for commitment no matter how accomodating she was willing to be.

And so, fast forward to Jerry arriving at George’s residence. Four stories high… but also George had acquired the houses on either side so in fact the whole building was his.

“Why the fuck would you want such a huge place?” he asked himself as he stood on Chestnut Street.

There were in effect three front doors. He went to one… nothing. He noticed the front door number had been removed.

He went to the next, but even from the street saw its number had been taken

The third still bore a number so he skipped up the six steps and pressed the doorbell.

George answered the door

“George?” Jerry asked

“Jerry… oh… hi… come in… come in….”

Jerry was staring at George. George looked like he had aged years. His face a bit sunken.

George noticed his old pal starting….

“I’ve lived a vigorous life…” he smiled

Jerry grinned sheepishly… he hadn’t meant to stare.

George pointed down the hall… “Please….” he said after taking Jerry’s coat.

Jerry turned and walked down the splendidly clean polished wooden floors

Everything was clean… he was impressed.

They stopped at what appeared to be an old-fashioned library… complete with wooden ladder that glided around on a rail so you could access all the upper shelves

There were two fine Georgian tufted wing-chairs

“Please… sit… sit…” George said

There was a polished table near-by and Jerry caught a glimpse of ‘her’.

A portrait of George and his new wife Miranda.

Just from the photo Jerry was impressed by her.

Especially because in the photo standing behind her seated husband she wore a single long diaphanous ‘gown’ something like a woman wore in an old-fashioned vampire film.

It was so sheer you could see her large breast, and dark nipple. She had one hand on his shoulder. It kind of looked ghoulish, like she was, with a gentle touch claiming ownership of her man.

Her face looked Eurasian. It was hard to place where she was from. She was of average height, but long dark hair flowing down to her waist.

Her breasts… the one he could see (the other behind George’s head) was large, impressive… firm.

Jerry found himself staring.

“She’s amazing” George said, seeing his old college-pal staring.

“Yes, she is….” Jerry said “You’ve done well for yourself…”

“She’s so amazing….” George continued “You… and I… could even…”

“What?” Jerry gasped in amazement

“Like old times…” he winked

“You’re fucking kidding me…” Jerry gasped

“Er… yes… of course….” George coughed “Just teasing….”

“I mean.. .she’s amazing… but when we did that sort of stuff….”

“Yes… ah… never-mind….” George coughed again “It was… just a joke….”

“Well…..” Jerry said

Sure, they’d double-teamed before, but this was was George’s wife!

Jerry got up from his chair, turned around and glanced over at some aspects of the room. “This is… really impressive” he said “And… so neat”

“Yes… my wife…”

“Miranda?”

“Yes… she… she’s very house proud”

“I can tell…” he said. Everything was in its place. Arranged, neat, tidy

“And a marvellous cook” George added

“Sounds like you’ve got the perfect wife”

“I try” Miranda said

Jerry jumped and spun around. He’d not heard her coming into the room.

And… seeing her there… in the flesh, so to speak…. she was beautiful.

And… she was wearing the same outfit as in the photo. Even standing there… behind her seated husband….

Jerry gulped. He could clearly see her breasts underneath

“She’s amazing….” George said

Miranda placed her hand on George’s shoulder “Let’s not get carried away with the praise, dearest” she said

Jerry noticed George’s expression go almost… blank… like he had lost his spark. He seemed to sink into the chair, as if she had, but a simple touch, quietened him.

“Ah… Miranda…?” Jerry asked “Um… I can’t quite place your accent….”

“Oh?”

She turned to George “He means to say he’d like to know where you’re from….”

“Ah…I see” Miranda smiled “I am from Tuva Republic” she continued… “Little place of Samagaltai”

“Tuva… in Russia?”

“Ah, you hear of it?” she grinned happy that someone would know of it.

“Jerry si quite….” George began when she put her hand back on him and be became quiet again

Jerry thought this was really odd.

He looked at George. But again George seemed to quieten down.

“Miranda… that’s not a Russian name….” Jerry said

“Ah, you know” she said and she stepped to the side of George

Suddenly Jerry could see her dark public hair through her gown “Is name George gave me…” she smiled “He not able to say my name… Kara-Kys Namzatovna Munzuk,,, “ she said… all in one breath.

He looked at her puzzled

“Like the actress….” she added as if he would have heard of the Tuvan woman.

“Ah, I see…” he said, still staring at her features barely hidden by her dress

He managed to look away back to George who had just sat there as if he’d shrunken to invisibility

“Ah… George…” he said

Suddenly George’s face lit up again, as if he had come back to life “Your brother Edward had called me….”

“Edward?”

“Yes…um… he’s the one who told me where you were… and I should come look you up…”

“Edward?” George asked

Miranda returned to his side and placed her hand on his shoulder “You know… your brother?”

“Oh, Edward” George gasped as if he hadn’t known who this person was.

Jerry began to think there was something really odd with George. But he found himself staring at Miranda’s ass

In profile she was just as stunning…

“Edward is here….” George said

“Here?”

“He live here…” Miranda said

“In basement” George said

“Ah-ha-ha” Miranda laughed and turned to Jerry “He has …. how you say… apartment here…?”

“You mean he lives here…?”

“Yes of course…” Miranda said

She moved up to him “You welcome to stay too” she said

“Um… stay?”

“Yes…” she said “You very handsome man…”

“Ah…..?” he said, feeling uncomfortable

Maybe George really was serious about sharing her

She was so close to him that her breasts almost touched him. He felt both uncomfortable, and extremely aroused… he took in a deep breath

Something… it was a delicious scent

His eyes seemed to light up

“You like?” she smiled

“Huh?”

“My…. smell…?”

“Smell….?”

“No…ah… what is word?” she said looking back at George

“Scent”

“Ah, yes… scent” she grinned looking at Jerry… “You like my scent?”

“I… ah…..” he gasped and took in a deep breath through his nose

“My cunt….” she said

“What?”

“My cunt… you smell…” she said “Is yours to try….”

“What?”

He gasped, shocked, and looked over at George who seemed to be staring at his feet.

“You want we … try…”

“No! What!” he gasped

“George say you player”

“That was… a while ago.. and you’re married….”

She put her hands on his shoulders and pressed down.

It was sudden… his knees buckled. She was incredibly strong

She took hold of the neck of her gown and it fell to the floor. He was staring at her delicious hips

“Taste” she said

“What?”

“Taste” she said again and she opened her legs

He looked and saw a bead of clear fluid forming. He watched… it dripped… and then another

“Taste” she said again

His mouth moved forward and she accommodated him between her legs

His tongue ran the groove of her labia. His tongue touched the droplet, tasting it and his eyes widened

She was delicious.

He began lapping at her

“You like?”

“Mm-mm-mmmm” he nodded as he drove his tongue into her, delving into her hot warm slit… moist…wet with the most amazing thing he had ever tasted.

“Come….” she said as she suddenly stepped back

He rose.

He began to follow her

As he passed George he noticed George still staring at the same spot… as if he couldn’t move… or acknowledge his friend

“I said come!” she snapped

He followed

“You come when I say!” she scolded him

“Yes…” he gasped

They went to an elevator. He was impressed there was one in the house.

She held the door as he stepped in

His cock was rock hard.

They went down a level, below ground. Again she held the door “Come” she said impatiently

As they entered a single room… the length of the whole three buildings… over-heard lights started to come on, dowsing the darkness with LED light

He looked in amazement. There was bed after bed after bed lined up on either side of the wall.

A man sat upon each one… except for the last five beds

All the men were naked… and sullen as George had been

She lead him to one

“You live here…” she said

“What?” he gasped… how had he come to this spot?

“Take off your clothes” she said

A woman appeared from nowhere… she took the clothes

“Hey… where…?” he began to protest

“She dispose…” Miranda said “You live here now…”

She sat him on the bed, his cock was hard and proud

She climbed onto the bed, and hovered over him

“You will want this….” she said as she reached under herself and holding his cock guided her hips down, taking him into her slit

Her vagina opened and swallowed his cock

“Oh, my God!” he gasped as he felt her velvety embrace wrap around his shaft

She began to squeeze him with her hips

It felt as deft as a hand massaging him, only it was warm and moist

“Oh, my….” he gasped as she rose and sank on him

“You feed me….” she purred “Freed me!”

He didn’t understand for a moment… but then he did… he wanted so bad to come in her… to feed her hole with his sperm.

And her vagina was like a hungry mouth.

He came, and she ate. Her whole body shuddered in delight as she fed

“Oh, yessssss” she cried “Feed me! Feed me!”

Jerry went to reach up and grab those beautiful pale breasts when he noticed neither of his arms had any strength

“What…? What are you?” he gasped… and the voice he heard sounded like someone else’s—weak, hoarse, and raspy

She slowly pulled herself off him. She didn’t answer except with a smile

“You.. and the others….” she then said, pointing to the guys on other beds “Are all here to feed me…”

He turned and looked and a guy sat on the bed next to him, gazing down at the mattress, lost in some mental maze unable to bring forth any cognitive thought—least of all any plan to escape

“Am I going to end up like them?” he gasped

She walked away laughing “Of course. There is no escape for any of you…”

The lights all went off and the room was plunged into near total darkness, except for a few LED lights around the wall.

Time passed. He didn’t know how long, but Jerry managed to sit up

He brought his knees up to his chest and there in the darkness he looked down at the mattress.

He would stay like that till she came again to feed…

The End