The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Pulses

By Sihghis

Chapter 11

It was the next day, and I was sat in her lap, nude, as she browsed on her laptop—a website I’d never seen before that seemed to stock only what Ash referred to as ‘slutwear’. She was fingering me with one hand as the other added item after item into her cart. She showed me the closeup photos of every item she selected and packed my head with ideas in a throaty hum.

“Imagine wearing this one out and about, sweetheart—you’d have to tug it down every five seconds. That is, unless you wanted it to ride up over that peachy ass of yours, give everyone a show. And, oh, look at this… I’m having so much fun making you wear next-to-nothing in the winter, but still, I can’t wait for beach season. I just have to show you off in something like this. How wild would that drive you, sweetheart?”

I didn’t give her any answer other than the one she expected, which was to moan. I imagined straddling her and applying sun cream to her back while wearing the erotic parody of swimwear that was displayed on screen. She was in her element at that moment, basking in her total victory over me. The shopping binge was a celebration. She was so excited, buying all sorts of accessories for her new toy.

I absorbed everything she was saying to me. I pictured myself in every silly little scrap of fabric she showed me with my body wrapped around Ash. It was no longer enough to think of exposing myself anymore, she had to be part of the fantasy. It was my soft body held securely in her arms, supported by her will, displayed like her trophy. Shuddering, I was overcome by yet another climax that turned my brain to syrup—no matter how many she brought me to, they felt just as good every time.

After a time, a pulse guided me up out of her lap, and she sighed comfortably. “Well, we can’t stay here all day—get dressed and I’ll take you back to your place so we can get things ready for you to move in with me. You’re going to love my house, it’s full of all sorts of fun things I can do to you.”

She turned her attention from me to pack up her laptop and get ready to go, and I dutifully left the room to follow my instructions. The corridor echoed with the sounds of the door and my footsteps—there was very little furniture in the place, and no personal belongings at all. It seemed likely that she had rented the place for the express purpose of having somewhere to sweep me off to straight from the club.

As I gathered up my crumpled clubbing outfit from the floor, I began to feel a little cold. The barren creaking flat no longer seemed like the cosy pleasure palace it had when I’d arrived. As I hurried to dress, I felt a little self-conscious—had I really been out wearing this, in front of my friends, in front of Eirin?

Something was very wrong. I was getting ready to pack my bags and live with her, but what about my family, what about everyone? What about my coursework? I began to feel increasingly unwell as my reasons for resisting flooded back to me, until at last the realisation fully set in.

Holy shit, she nearly got me.

My pleasant memories of last night curdled. What a fool I’d made of myself in front of my friends! And then—at the club, in the streets, practically naked? Someone must have captured it on their phone or something—what if it made it onto the internet? Someone I knew could see it! And then of course, the sex. She’d really fucked me, and I really had forgotten that I’d ever wanted to resist her, just like she promised. But now, somehow, I had come back awake.

The door squeaked open behind me, and Ash stepped out, pausing as she saw me still topless. “Taking your time, aren’t you, babe? I’m sorry, but you do have to wear something out there.” She spoke with humour, although a little trepidation had entered her voice.

I stood there for a second like a deer in the headlights before I got hold of myself. I hoped my smile wasn’t shaky as I tried to make my eyes look both submissive and smouldering. I had to get out of there and back to familiar ground before she suspected anything. “I know, I’m sorry.”

She stood still a moment longer, eyeing me warily. “That’s ok, but get dressed now. You should be ready to go before I am every time.”

“Yes, Ash.” I pulled on my remaining clothes and strapped myself into my heels, and then followed her down the stairs and out the door into her car.

* * *

Sitting in the passenger seat as she drove, I tried not to let the tension show in my shoulders. The bite of the morning air had increased and solidified my awareness. I kept my eyes fixed on her, trying to emanate love and subservience while she continually shot me glances, becoming increasingly perturbed.

Once we’d arrived, she followed me to my door, and stood beside me as I fumbled my key into the lock. My thoughts were still lethargic, but nonetheless I began to strategize. Ok, so once I’m inside I’ll shut the door on her. Then, first things first, I should dunk myself in a cold bath. I’ll text—no, call Eirin, and apologise, tell her I was drunk or something. Then I’ll do something normal, like uni work or something, and-

My train of thought was interrupted by a petulant exclamation from beside me.

“Oh, come on! Just give up already!” I froze in place, turning my head to her in bewilderment as she raged. “There’s no way out, just give in, let me have you now! You’ve been around me for far too long to have any chance, and it’s not like you ever did a good job of resisting anyway. Just watch what I can do to you now without even touching you.”

She shifted her stance and spoke one word.

“Hot.”

Immediately almost all of the progress I’d made that morning was gone. My skin was burning up and I dropped my keys to the floor and faced her completely. I was stunned by her perfection. Her face, her figure; everything about her demanded to be worshiped. Just what kind of demonstration was she about to give? My imagination ran a mile-a-minute. Would she prove that I couldn’t refuse her if she took me inside, fucked me in every room of my flat? My breath was rasping as I involuntarily moved closer to her, just to touch-

“Cold.”

I recoiled in revulsion, all sensation except for a tightness in my stomach becoming numb in an instant. I curled up into myself, crouching near the ground and began to dry-heave. How could I bear this agony, this icy torment? From my low position, I turned my eyes upward to plead with her without words to please, please make it end.

Pity in her expression, she pinched my face between her thumb and forefinger and pulled me upright. Warmth returned to me, and I felt… Well, not normal again, but at least like I did before she started her hot/cold demonstration.

“The only person you’re really making things more difficult for is yourself, you know.” Watching me squirm under her power had clearly fortified her, and she sounded like her usual condescending self. She sighed. “Ok, so a small error of judgement from me. I thought you’d be ready by now, but it seems we need to try a little shock treatment. I’m going to leave you alone for the next three days, that way you can see how horrible it is to be without me now. That ought to break your will and bring you crawling to serve.”

She took a card from her purse and handed it to me. I recognised the street-name of the address printed on it—it was right by the bus-stop where she’d found me on that first day.

“Those new outfits will be delivered to me on Tuesday afternoon, and I expect you to deliver yourself there as well. I’m really sorry for how bad this is going to be for you, but you really left me no choice.” She gave me an apologetic smile, and then left me there.

I stood dumbfounded as she got back into her car and drove away.

* * *

Slamming the door shut behind me, I stripped out of my clothes as I fled into my bedroom, gripped by fear. I buried myself in my bed, squeezing the duvet tightly to me and shutting my eyes tight against the torrent of nasty feeling that I was already undergoing. I attempted to gather my thoughts.

Was it really true that it was too late for me now? I concluded that the answer to that question didn’t matter—I had to act as if what she had said was just a ploy to weaken my resolve regardless. The important question was what my next move should be. Ultimately, I had to make sure I didn’t go to her on Tuesday, regardless of how much I yearned to. For that, I needed to get back as close to my right mind as possible. The next three days would have to serve as a detox of sorts, where I would purge as much of her influence from my system as possible.

The Saturday and Sunday passed me by in a slow, disturbing fever-dream. The unpredictable lurching between fearful cold and searing desire left me disoriented, and I soon lost track of time. I spent nearly the whole time in bed, focussing only on fighting any invading urges as they became increasingly pressing. I didn’t even masturbate once, though every square inch of me was screaming for it.

I was able to pull myself up for a few minutes at a time for food and bathroom breaks. For a while I couldn’t understand why my burden was so relieved as I took a bag of crisps from my cupboard, why I felt warmer and less wobbly—but then I realised. The curtains were open. I was parading my naked body around for anyone who happened to pass by, and my implanted exhibitionist streak was rewarding me with sunny contentment and pulsing pleasure. I whimpered, disgust rising in my gullet once again, and ran around every room of the house to seal myself off from the outside.

Tears stung my eyes as I writhed around on my sweat-drenched sheets. Day and night were lost on me as I spent hour after hour trembling and sobbing under the covers, sleep coming to me in stops and starts. The worst sickness I’d ever felt enveloped me. Finally, my nightmare was pierced by the familiar chimes of my phone alarm—I’d been there for nearly 48 hours, and it was the time when I usually got up and prepared for class.

With a trembling hand I took my phone and turned off the alarm. I stared at the screen. Perhaps this was the answer—a challenge I could focus on. Attending class, the simple act of showing up to a room at a certain time and sitting in a chair for an hour—this could be my first step on the road back to a normal life. Not to mention that I’d see Eirin there, the only person who I’d come close to talking to about my predicament with.

Sitting up and rubbing my eyes, I steeled myself. I would need every moment from now to prepare.

* * *

This classroom was usually radiator-blasted and over-warm but entering it that day felt like wading through a freezing chest-deep bog. It felt awful being dressed like an ordinary student in a thick zip-up hoody and baggy jogging bottoms, but the horror didn’t completely extinguish my sense of triumph at having managed to do this.

It was a result of a revamped version of my compromise strategy—I was wearing nothing underneath, and the resultant pulses were giving me just enough to go on. Enough naughtiness to keep me steady, and nobody would notice. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before.

I was just barely on time; the lecturer was reading from his introductory slide. It had taken me every hour I had just to convince my hands to pull the ugly joggers up my legs, and to zip up the hoody all the way. I hadn’t showered or anything. Even doing my shoelaces had felt like too much effort, and my trainers flapped about on my feet.

Breathing with some effort, I fell into my chair next to Eirin. For once she allowed herself to be distracted from the start of the lecture to regard me with concern. It was only to be expected, of course. She’d obviously been growing more and more worried about me as things had progressed, and now after my strange behaviour on Friday I’d showed up to class looking like shit.

My hair was matted and greasy, and my pale face was coated in a sheen of sweat. Black bags hung heavy under my eyes, which were red and raw from tears and lack of sleep. I tried to placate her with a smile—for now I would test myself by trying to focus on the lecture, trying to talk with her could come after class. She turned reluctantly to the front, though I could tell she had me on her mind the entire time.

My next mountain to climb was paying attention all the way through class while fighting off any alien thoughts or wants. It was a daunting task, to focus on both the words being told to me and on keeping full control of my compromised subconscious. Nevertheless, for an impressive thirty minutes, I managed. My notes were as clear and detailed as they ever had been, I was absorbing what was being said, and my eyes were bright and alert.

Actually, it seemed to be getting easier as I went. My shivering had stopped, and some warmth had returned to my chest. I smiled as I kept my eyes forward. Ash had obviously been lying, hiding from me the truth that the more I resisted the easier it became to resist more.

But then the lecturer looked up from his notes, and for a split second I saw him lose his composure, stumbling over his words and looking hurriedly back into his papers. Had he looked at me just then? My smile faltered.

I looked down at myself and almost cried aloud in horror. My zip was halfway down my chest and slowly, lovingly, my hand was pulling it further. The man must have been confronted with the sight of me gazing at him intently, a broad smile on my face as I drew my zip down to expose my cleavage. My face was tingling with heat, and I felt the return of that thermal pulse from my core.

I tried to be as discrete as possible as I pulled the zip back up sharpish. I dared not look around the room to find out if anyone else had seen me for fear that I would only work my arousal higher. My thoughts were scattered, and my note-taking ground to a halt.

My defences broken, all the bottled-up feelings had surged within me again. Harsh, grating frost punished me for trying to fight while at the same time a fire burned in my loins, tempting me with more sexual impulses to uncover and humiliate myself—feeling the two simultaneously was enough to break anyone’s mind.

I didn’t even notice when the lecture ended. It took Eirin shaking me by the shoulder before I looked around to see that everyone else had left. I stumbled to my feet, preparing to leave, but Eirin’s hand didn’t leave my shoulder, holding me still.

The room was empty, no class was scheduled there after ours, and the sounds of our retreating peers had disappeared down the corridor outside.

“Are you ok?” Seeing no response other than my breathing quickening and my face somehow turning even more pale, Eirin began to babble. “Look, I know I’m not usually one to reach out and engage—god, I wish I could have been more open with you sooner but… Look, you know how I feel about—“ She stopped herself. “Uh, we’re friends, right?”

I swayed on the spot. For a moment, I’d felt her words give me strength, but then her hesitation had brought it all crashing down again. In it’s place, a leering seductive voice wheedled me—Ash was right, you know. It is fun to see her so flustered. Sooooo cute!

“So, I’m worried about you. I’m not going to ignore the elephant in the room anymore—it’s about Ash.” The speech was clearly prepared, as she spoke fluently without stuttering or uh/umming like she usually did, but she had still opted to hold something of her feelings back. “I have to know—does she like, have you on something?”

Ash certainly had me under the influence—and under her control, able to command me with just a word, a flick of her wrist, so powerful, so- I was able to stop myself, but it was getting harder to bear.

“It’s just… You seem so different, uh, she seems so different for you—not just because she’s a woman, but she’s a lot more domineering than your usual type.”

”Sooooo domineering…” The memory replayed of Ash staring down at me past her naked body, grinding herself into my eager tongue.

“And she like… Drags you around like a sack of potatoes, she’s just pawing at you all the time—is she picking all those new clothes, by the way? It’s so unlike you…”

Now my imaginary Ash had her hands all over me as a crowd of faceless eyes took in the view, a sequence of absurdly sexy costumes flickering on and off my body. By now the heat was overtaking me and I didn’t know how much longer I could fight.

Eirin was staring at her feet now, all momentum whimpering out of her as she was met only with my blank stare. “Well, I mean, maybe it’s just a me problem, uh… You know, like… I’ve read about, uh, people, when their friends get a new partner, and they’re like, afraid of losing them…”

Eirin’s complete loss of confidence in her intervention was weakening my resistance too—I felt like I had to do something. Whether it was my own way to try and spur Eirin into action or something planted in me by the pulses was unclear through the heat haze I had fallen into, but nevertheless I acted on the impulse.

“Friends, huh?” My voice sounded strangely deep as I stepped closer to Eirin, and she stood rooted and wide-eyed. “I know…” I lingered over the words before continuing. “What you really want.”

I cupped her chin in my hands and kissed her, slow and sensual. Overwhelmed by the shock and the temptation of one of her dreams come true, Eirin froze and shuddered for a moment, and then opened up and returned the kiss.

Our paces matched easily, and the kiss quickly turned hotter, though my mind wasn’t completely in the moment. Behind my closed eyes, the image of the person I was kissing kept shifting, first one person then another. Still sleep deprived and driven delusional from the pulses and the cold, I became unsure of where I was or who I was with. It felt wonderful, though, all the horror of the last couple of days lifting away to be replaced by sweet affection.

Through a pause in the kiss, I breathed a single word.

“Ash…”

Both our eyes flew open, and Eirin shot back from me. My heart sank. Eirin was frozen for a moment, searching for something to say, and then tears filled her eyes. She clamped her jaw shut, then spun on her heels and ran out of the room.

For a moment I felt desolate, worse than I had felt for the entire weekend even—and then the pulses took over, shameful heat burning in my crotch. I recalled Ash’s words, just days ago—”You’re going to be so fucking wet when you completely break her heart for me.” It had come true.

* * *

When I arrived home, it was with the wholly conscious knowledge that I was going to give up. I had just severed my only lifeline. In a way, it was liberating. Against the cruelty of these past three days, the lifetime of servitude seemed like salvation.

I stripped down in the bathroom and stepped into the shower. With my surrender, all the bad feelings disappeared and all that was left behind was what the pulses wanted me to feel. In my mind, I was already on my way to Ash—making myself look perfect for her was just a step on the path. I was slipping into the obedient mindset I had been in as she fucked me in that flat, all else forgotten other than her pleasure and mine.

My hand slipped it’s way down to my folds, and I gave in to the heat.

To Be Concluded in One of Two Alternate Endings