The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Pulses

By Sihghis

Chapter 10

The thought that I shouldn’t answer the knock floated through my head even as I was sauntering down the hall towards the door. I knew who it was—heat was pulling me on my way, curling like tendrils under the doorframe and around my limbs. Come on, at least hesitate. I heard the dying last voice of reason complaining to me as I turned the handle and opened the door.

Ash’s honeyed voice hummed in approval as she beheld me. The shiny booty shorts were painted to me, more than halfway up my cheeks. The tightness was a constant source of arousal, every time I moved, I felt them, a constant pulsing reminder of how slutty I looked. The only other item of clothing I was wearing was a thin black t-shirt, which I’d tied behind my back to tighten it against my tits and expose my midriff. My nipples were prominent.

“I could have left you alone until this evening, but better safe than sorry…” She was half talking to herself, but then her voice brightened, and she picked up the bag of leaflets lying in my entrance, thrusting it into my arms. “And why miss an opportunity to show you off? Come on, babe, let’s go out on delivery.”

* * *

The following two hours were highly inefficient in terms of number of leaflets delivered, but extremely efficient in terms of how quickly I was reduced to over-heated horny wreckage. She guided me door-to-door by my ass, choosing our route seemingly by how many people were populating each street.

I still had the presence of mind to feel fear as a large, bearded man with an ugly look in his eyes approached us, but as he came within a few feet he suddenly turned pale, spun on his heels, and hurried off the other way, breaking into a run after a few paces.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart, you’re safe with me. Nobody will bother us unless I allow it.” I felt a burst of feeling as she smiled protectively at me. It was hard sometimes for my conscious mind to remind me that she was frightening and cruel, stealing my life from me, when she had the ability to make me feel things like that.

She delighted in every opportunity to turn me into an exhibition, proud to show off her property to the public. Every stare I attracted was met by her eyes, and she relished the chance to demonstrate that I belonged to her. Her hands would trail under my clothing, teasing and groping, claiming her territory. This was hers, these were hers—and that was hers too, her fingers dancing every now and again over my wet cunt to a breathless reaction from me.

“This is the complete picture, sweetheart. I know it feels so good just letting people see what a naughty slut you are when you’re out alone, but now feel how much better it is when they can also see that you’re owned, when they see how weak and submissive you are to me.” She gave my ear a delicate kiss. “Once you’re mine, you’ll be with me every day, and you’ll feel like this always.”

For a moment that seemed like the most wonderful thing I could imagine, but with significant effort I reminded myself that freedom mattered, that everything I’d been working towards for years mattered.

She sighed with just a hint of frustration as she watched my eyes carefully, seeing what was left of my resolve still intact. Then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her neck, the pulses telling me what to do. With half-lidded eyes, I kissed and nibbled automatically. She wasn’t looking back at me, instead she stared down all the ogling passers-by, smug pride alight in her expression. I felt butterflies in my chest at how highly she thought of me, that her possession of me could make her look this way.

Pulling me back, she murmured to me. “Tonight, I’m going to fuck you at last. You’re going to love it so much you’ll forget that you ever wanted to resist me. We’ll have a night out, starting with one of those little get-togethers with your cute friends that you seem to like so much, and ending back at my place. You’ll give yourself to me, and I’ll let you pleasure me too.”

With her hand at the back of my neck the pulses pushed me to meet her halfway as she came in for a kiss. We made out in the middle of the street, hands all over each other. I couldn’t deny that I loved her body as much as she did mine, from her delicate shoulders down her subtle curves to the sweet swell of her hips and her buttocks, from the smooth arch of her back to her tight abdomen, every part of her that my touch met was another thrill.

“Now,” she said, breaking the kiss. “I’ll drop you off back at your flat. You’ll need to be ready to meet me outside the pub at eight thirty. Come on.”

* * *

The feeling was taking longer and longer to clear from me each time—despite her absence I still felt the heat waves from where she had caressed me hours later as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was finally just about done getting ready—it takes a long time when you have to stop numerous times to get off to the sight of yourself, imagining yourself through her eyes and seeing all the things she’d want to do to you.

Even now it was hard to resist—only the tick of the clock and her instructions to meet her at a specific time were keeping me from falling back into myself—my raw, sensitive pussy was crying out to be touched. I pouted, lowering my head and looking into my eyes moodily. The effect created by the perfect eyeliner my hands had known how to apply was electric.

I indulged myself in another once over of my outfit. The green tube-top just about covered what I wore underneath, save for the straps, but only because the white string-bikini top was so small. The bumps of the tiny triangles covering my nipples were plainly visible through the fabric, stretched beyond reason as it was around my boobs. Beneath, I wore a bright red pleated miniskirt which threatened at all times to flip up and expose that the bottom of the bikini was just as revealing as the top. She would adore me in it.

But then, it wasn’t just her that was going to see me in it. I recalled the expressions of shock on Soph and Aliyah’s faces the previous week when they’d seen the black party dress I’d been wearing then—their reactions to what I’d become just seven days later would be mortifying. Eirin at least had been watching my progression, but then again, she’d have other issues with seeing me and Ash together.

I felt a pang in my heart. Eirin. As much as my other desires had gotten muddled and confused lately, I still knew I didn’t want to hurt her. She’d been my best friend for the past two years of uni, and to say the least, this was not the way I would want to end things after finding out that she carried a torch for me. Even the thought of letting her down gently caused a host of confused emotions to rise up within me.

According to Ash, I would never have thought anything of her, or any girl, before all of this had happened—whether that was true or not, I doubted I’d ever know. But still, I wished I could have some time in my right mind to examine my feelings for her, and hers for me, without those damn pulses distracting me and centring my thoughts once again on Ash.

I froze in place, thinking of the social humiliation of appearing before my friends like this, thinking of the morose, resigned expression on Eirin’s face the last time I’d seen her as Ash swept me away. Right at that moment, ignoring Ash’s command and leaving her waiting outside the pub actually seemed like a real option.

The storm within me flared up in an instant, gale force cold winds ripping through my insides and battering at the walls of resistance I was attempting to construct. I felt so small, an insignificant mote of dust tossed and turned in a polar vortex. I thought I might vomit. If I stayed in, it was this for the rest of the night, and who knew for how long after that?

My feet were already moving, carrying me as quickly as they could on the spike heels they were balanced on towards her, pulled by the warmth, and pursued by the grasping cold.

* * *

Ash was stunning as ever in a simple navy-blue tank top and black denim skirt, but her face was hard as she saw me approach. “Five minutes late.” She sounded genuinely disbelieving more than she did angry, as if she couldn’t understand how I’d managed to subvert her will even that small amount.

Her expression soon softened, however, as she took in my entire outfit. “Spin for me.” She demanded, and eagerly I obeyed. Twirling on one foot, my skirt flapping up as I span, I nearly lost my footing. She caught me before I could fall, our arms around one another, and I leaned heavily into her, sighing. She took me by the waist again and walked me into the pub. My arms were still wrapped around her neck as I gazed at her, and my pace was an awkward shuffle.

Something inside of me snapped.

After all the trials and tribulations, the rollercoaster highs and lows I’d been through, I felt anchored and safe with her—the fact that she was the cause of it all didn’t factor into my feelings. What was left of my misgivings and my independence were gone. I was hers for the night, and nothing seemed wrong with that; what could be wrong? I was living in a beautiful erotic dream where I didn’t need to think, just let her guide me through it.

The welcoming orange lights of the pub’s interior were even more cheerful that night, and the air was warmer than ever, as we made our way toward the three girls.

* * *

They hadn’t noticed us, and we caught Soph leading what looked to be an intense conversation. Aliyah looked sceptical, but Eirin’s face was grave.

“…the same, it is a bit much so quickly, right? You’re saying she’s been dressing like that to class all week? And last week she was so qui…”

Ash’s interruption was forceful and breezy. “Evening, girls! Sorry, I’m crashing your party again this week!”

There was a heavy silence as they looked up at us, seeing what I was wearing as I clung to Ash so intimately. Soph’s face was a mask of undisguised indignation, while Eirin turned white as a sheet—unable to look at me for long she turned back to her drink, her expression stiff and conflicted. Aliyah was comically surprised, her mouth a perfect ‘o’ and her eyes wide and round. I beamed at them all, so overjoyed to be seen bringing pleasure to Ash.

Ever the peacemaker, it was Aliyah who broke the ice and responded with a voice that couldn’t disguise her unsteadiness. “Oh, no worries. Uh, sit down, I’ll get your drinks in. What are you having?” She was already leaving her seat, quite enthusiastic to get away to the bar for a few seconds.

Ash ordered for both of us. Apparently, I would be enjoying a vodka and coke that week instead of my usual IPA. Cool, whatever she wants. I didn’t care what I’d be drinking, I already felt intoxicated. I’d gotten that way piece by piece over the course of a week of repeated contact with Ash, and now I was utterly gone.

We didn’t release each other as we sat at the table, our thighs packed tightly together under the table and me still staring close at her in adoration. I giggled at nothing, ignorant of the still hanging silence. I could see that Ash still had an easy smile on her face, her eyes tracking back and forth between the two girls opposite her. I didn’t follow her gaze, as it would mean looking away from her.

The sound of glasses being placed on the table in front of us signalled the return of Aliyah and seemed to shake Soph into opening up conversation.

“So the two of you met just two weeks or so ago, huh?” Her voice was flat and thick, unimpressed.

Ash responded with a throaty laugh, and the sound of it was so pretty to me I had to giggle happily too. “That’s right, quite the whirlwind romance. It’s been a real perspective shift for both of us.”

“Mmhm. I can see that. I hardly believe I’m looking at the same girl I knew before.” Soph’s response was dripping with sarcasm and contempt, but it didn’t shake Ash in the slightest.

The warm feelings in my body invited me to lean in and kiss her face as she answered, and I tuned out of what was being said as I obeyed. The most beautiful woman on the face of the earth, and she’d chosen me to love her—I giggled a third time, not believing my luck.

She caught my eye and looked back and forth meaningfully between me and the other side of the table. I blinked, not comprehending for a moment, and then turned to look at Soph who was looking furious and confused, clearly waiting for an answer from me. I gave her a dreamy smile. “Hmm?”

“We were talking about your ‘new perspective,’ and I was wondering where you got those clothes.” Her voice was firm and loud, as if she was trying to reach me through a fuzzy phone connection.

I giggled again. “Ash got them for me, don’t I look cute?” I thrust my chest forward, and Soph jerked backward as if she’d been physically hit.

Ash stepped in to answer and keep the conversation going, giving me an excuse to turn back to her. “You do, you do, sweetheart.” She gave me a quick peck on the lips. Far too quick for my liking, and I pouted, trying to entice her back in, but she had already turned back to my friends and was saying something. The conversation faded out for me again as I fell back into admiration, stroking Ash’s hair and feeling the pulse and thrum in my fingertips.

Presently, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and lazily turned to see Aliyah looking back at me expectantly. I cocked my head to question what was up.

“I was just saying, Eirin’s been talking about how the deadline for part one of your dissertation is coming up quick—apparently even she’s struggling to meet it!” She nodded at Eirin, who was staring up at the ceiling. It seemed like she’d decided that as long as she didn’t look at me, she wouldn’t have to acknowledge that this was happening. Aliyah continued. “So how are you doing, is it tough going?”

It took me a second to process the question, it seemed so irrelevant to me right then. “Uh, I guess? I dunno, I’ve been uh… busy, so…” I trailed off into another giggle and leaned into Ash again, who stroked up and down my flank. Aliyah’s face fell, and that thread of conversation died as she sat back, unable to think of a response to my vague ramble.

That was the last time any of them tried to engage me for the rest of our time there, and I spent the rest of the forty minutes of awkward back and forth solely paying attention to Ash, sneaking little kisses and caresses in where I could. The three of them soon found excuses to end the evening though, and before I knew it Ash and I were facing them all trussed up in their winter coats outside the pub to say our goodbyes.

“I can’t believe you’re calling it so early; we were going to make a night of it, weren’t we, sweetheart?” She squeezed me, and I nodded loosely. “Are you sure you won’t join us?” From the mocking tone of her voice, it was obvious she knew what the answer would be before it was given.

Soph and Aliyah shook their heads without a word and were already turning to leave. Eirin, however, finally broke her resolute stare from her feet and looked right at me with a sudden determination. As our eyes met, I felt a connection with her, and some forgotten feelings began to swell within me again. She opened her mouth to speak, but then Ash squeezed me tight and spoke over her in a sharp tone, her look as challenging as her voice.

“Yes?”

Right away I saw the Eirin’s confidence deflate as her eyes fell back to the ground, and with it dissipated whatever she had been stirring within me. She could never handle confrontation.

“Um, well, I was just thinking, we’ve got a lot of work to… Uh, I’m going to bed early so I can study all day tomorrow, so I was wondering if you were sure that you wanted to, uh… Y’know, a night out…?” Her eyes flickered back up to me, questing. It was clear she had wanted to say something else but had lost her nerve.

I opened my mouth to answer, but who knows what I would have said as at that moment Ash teased the small of my back beneath my skirt with her fingernail, and all that came out of my mouth was a shaky moan “Uunnhh…”

Eirin’s face turned red, and she backed up. Ash snorted in triumphant derision, and without waiting for a goodbye, she turned me, and we headed off into the night.

* * *

I hadn’t been in the close sweatiness of a club for close to two years, but I moved and shook as if I were in my element, grinding on Ash as she put her hands on my exposed flanks, her fingertips teasing my tummy. The music was deafening, so only she could hear me moan out loud when my mouth was by her ears, but everyone could see the wanton expression on my face.

The dancing was hours long protracted foreplay. Every part of my body was so sensitive from the barrage of pulses it felt like I was covered in erogenous zones, and my actual erogenous zones were almost painful with heat and pressure.

We were a major centre of attention, but just as before on the street anyone who tried to approach us found themselves unable to. We always had exactly as much room on the dancefloor as we needed, never bumping into anyone. If it weren’t for the number of eyes on us lighting up my nerves and making me feel even hornier, it would have been like we were in our own little world together.

As the song changed, she pulled me over to the bar for more shots, the bartender passing by a long line of waiting faces to serve her. Two glasses were placed on the bar in front of us. I picked one up, downing it, then before I could recover from the kick the other was tilted at my lips. I dutifully allowed her to pour booze into me, some drops spilling down my face and onto my chest.

She leaned in to kiss the liquid off me, and then kept kissing her way up my throat and to my lips. Her mouth on me affected me more strongly than the alcohol, and I swayed back and forth a little. She followed my movements, making sure the kiss was powerful and hot. Fireworks.

My vision was a blur of colour and light as she pulled me without effort towards a table in the corner of the room, separated from the dance floor by a divider. I very nearly stumbled and collapsed into a seat, but she shocked me upright with a forceful slap to my ass. It seemed we weren’t here to sit down.

She took out her phone and held it up. “Nearly time to go, sweetheart.” I squinted to focus on the screen. 2:30? It felt like the night had just begun. “But our fun’s not over. Raise your hands above your head for me.”

I didn’t stop to think, I just did. She took hold of my top under my boobs in both hands, and in one fast movement pulled it down me and let it drop to the ground around my feet. She did the same with my skirt and left me standing in only my string bikini and heels. I was so slow to react that it wasn’t until both items of clothing were tucked under her arm that I gasped and tried to cover myself.

“Uh, no, sweetie, arms down.” She seemed quite affronted that I had reacted at all, her forehead creased with some concern. I obeyed and dropped my hands to my sides, exposing myself.

The bikini was three triangles of fabric held together with taut, flimsy threads. The ‘cups’, if you could deign to call them that, did not provide full coverage of my areolas, and were tight against my prominent nipples. The bottom triangle just about covered the most crucial parts, but only barely, and the string disappeared in between my cheeks.

“Oohh, fuck…” Ash’s voice was low, perhaps involuntary as she eyed me. I’d known this moment was coming from the beginning of the night, but I thought I’d be this undressed for her eyes only. This public display completely disarmed me. I kept being torn away from looking at her to wildly turn my head, seeing that a few people had already noticed me and were nudging their friends and pointing. I was caught between arousal and panic.

She cupped my face between her hands and forced me to look at her. She looked serious, and a little worried. “Calm down, sweetheart. Don’t you feel that? Isn’t it hot to be my little showpiece?” The pulses slowed my breathing back down until it was deep and relaxed, and she released me to let me look around again.

“All those eyes on us, looking at you, your tits and ass, your everything, looking at me owning you, controlling you. You love this, don’t you?” As she described it, I felt what she said become true. I watched more and more people turning to look, and rather than self-conscious I felt turned on.

“Just stick close to me, babe.” She offered me her arm and I clung to it, pressing in tightly as we started across the room. “Don’t worry your little head too much, I have a flat just a couple of minutes from here. Just enjoy yourself, let it all go.”

Just where did the flush of my embarrassment end and the heat of my excitement begin? It was impossible to tell the difference between the two as the people around us turned to watch us go. Whoops and cheers pierced the sound of the music, and I shuddered. Looking around from the drooling, leering crowd to Ash, my pussy was wet and yearning. She didn’t look back at me or our audience, just wore a wide smile on her face as she fixed her gaze forward, letting the people admire her arm candy.

* * *

I was so hot I didn’t notice the temperature change as we hit the open air. She pulled me at a leisurely pace down streets packed with drunk students heading for home, and I didn’t let go of her arm for a moment. I endeavoured not to react to any of the catcalls and whistles even though each one caused a carnal spasm in me. It was a long five minutes, but eventually we reached the door of her flat.

The door opened onto a staircase, and she dragged me up letting it slam shut behind us. Once we reached the landing at the top, she dropped her show of composure and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me in for a hard kiss. In previous kisses, while she had led the pace, she had also been responsive, safe in the knowledge that I would be pursuing her. Now, however, I felt almost like a prop to her kiss, it was so bruising and desperate. She was far more visibly turned on now than I’d ever seen her, and her voice as she spoke in between kisses was hoarse and delicate.

“Did you see… the looks… on your little friends faces? Oh god, I wish I could have fucked you right in front of them… Really let that one little bitch know what’s what…” She kissed all over my face and neck, grabbing me and grinding my body into hers. “And then walking you around dressed like this…! I’m so glad I found you, so so so… glad…”

She pulled at the bikini top, one tit springing free. “off off off!” She demanded, apparently beyond full sentences. Obediently I tore it off over my head as she tugged the bottoms down, and we dropped them alongside my clubbing clothes that she’d flung there as we entered.

She stepped back, holding me at arm’s length for a moment to take in the view. “You are so. Fucking. Hot. The very idea that you wouldn’t be mine…” Her voice was thick, and she shook her head. “Unthinkable!”

She pushed me through an open door behind me, and I fell, weightless, onto a bed. I lay there dazed staring at the ceiling for a moment before I heard a bundle of fabric hitting the floor somewhere in the room and raised my head to look at her. She was bare-breasted and staring back at me with searing intensity as she slipped out of her skirt and panties.

“It’s finally, finally time. You have no idea what it’s been like to wait for this.” She clambered up and straddled my face. It was my first time so close to another person’s pussy, and I was enthralled by how beautiful it was. She grabbed my hair in her fist and pulled me up to her. “Don’t stop to think, sweetheart, just let the heat guide you.”

As if I would have been able to do anything else! I took her in my mouth, rewarded by a flush of heat in my own sex as she took in breath sharply and began to rock her hips. I sucked and licked, and every taste of her made me want to bury myself further into the warmth of her. She was bucking and rearing, but I kept pace- I had no choice, being pulled and pushed around by the influence of the pulses.

Before long, her gasps turned from long intakes and releases into short, sharp gulps for air as her torso clenched and relaxed spasmodically. She shook violently as she came, her hand grasping the top of my head and pushing hard, and then she just kept riding, stroking my hair now as she made use of my mouth.

I in turn was squirming on the bed. No-one was touching me, but the hot feeling was reaching a new intensity and each pulse was exquisite pressure. As the minutes passed, my thighs were trembling and flexing, while I struggled to keep my eyes open so I could watch her at peak pleasure. The movement of the muscles in her stomach, the bouncing of her chest, and most of all the uncontrolled expression on her face, her eyes rolling back and mouth hanging crooked—I didn’t want to miss a second of it.

Finally, her legs loosened from around my head, and she took her hand away from me, but my disappointment was only temporary as she turned around, straddling me again while facing the other way. I heard her let out a delirious little chuckle as she leaned over me, her pussy still over my face, and put her lips around my clit.

The air left my body completely, leaving me making soundless gasps. My vision whited out for a second, and my muscles took on a life of their own—my hands clawed at the bedsheets, my torso twisted, snakelike, and my legs tensed up. There was one centre of feeling in me where her mouth was, and it consumed every other impulse. The pleasure was stinging as she flicked her tongue over it, and I wondered how I would ever find control again.

But of course, I didn’t need to. The pulses took over, and my arms raised to grasp her hips as my head once again lifted to serve her. The room was filled with the sweet sounds of our moans and wet tongue-play as we absorbed ourselves in pleasuring each other. A feverish pledge was running through my head:

She’s given me this so I’ll give her everything, she can have my body and mind, hers, everything she wants, hers, my soul, hers, hers, hers

The time that passed in that passionate moment was indeterminate, but it had to come to an end, and eventually we were lying alongside one another, legs entwined and hands stroking each other’s faces. Her eyes searched mine, and she found only devotion. Her face split into a grin of relief and satisfaction.

“There she is. There’s my good slut.” She kissed me, and we fell asleep with our faces still centimetres apart.

To Be Continued