The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Pulses

By Sihghis

Chapter 9

As we entered the café my mind was in a whirl, unable to connect the beginning of a thought with an end while my feet moved automatically in step with Ash. Between the exhibition I’d been making of myself in my slutty little outfit and her gentle stroking of my flank as we walked, I was already nearing that same point of no return I’d reached the day before—the point where I didn’t need the grey feeling to threaten me into obedience because I’d forgotten that resistance was an option at all.

I began to make for the counter, but she held me back. Turning, she guided me with light pressure towards the bathroom. It was only 10:30; the midday rush hadn’t started, and the place was quiet. We stepped to one side as a woman exited the bathroom, and then headed in.

Releasing me, Ash gave a quick check to confirm the room was empty, and then rounded on me with a predatory look in her eyes.

“What are we doing here?” I hissed.

She answered with a wordless smile, and then took three decisive steps into me, forcing me to back up to the wall opposite the sinks. She pressed up to me; I felt her chest against mine, the soft interplay of our legs, and her hot breath on my face. She whispered to me.

“Do you know how hard it is to keep my hands off you, now I’ve got you dressing like this? You really think I’m not going to take a sample?” At this she ran a hand up my side and squeezed one breast hard, causing a sharp, painful pleasure. “Besides, I don’t think you’re nearly enough of an antsy little mess for my purposes today. There’s a chance someone could look at you and not see the effect I have on you, and that just won’t do, will it?”

She leaned in and kissed my neck with pressure. I had already been breathing hard since the instant her body was against mine, but now I nearly collapsed, the wall behind me bearing much of my weight. She kissed her way up toward my ear and teased the lobe with her teeth, while the hand that wasn’t busy with my chest made it’s way to my thighs. She pinched one painfully, and gave it a slap, commanding me without words to spread my legs, and I did. With agonising patience, she stroked her way upward, until at last she reached her ultimate destination.

After weeks of her playing with me indirectly using my own hand, at last she was directly fingering my pussy over my underwear. White circles popped before my eyes for a moment as my consciousness struggled to keep up with the intensity, but I finally refocused on the alluring glow of her face. She herself had lost her composure temporarily, her breath rattling through her teeth as she wore an expression that looked almost like relief.

I couldn’t keep a train of thought together, my hands groping wildly for purchase at the smooth surface behind me, my knees buckling dangerously, nearly falling inward as simmering ripples knocked me off balance again and again—it was only her will, fed to me through the pulses of her touch, that kept me upright. Previous sexual partners had of course tried to get me off with their hands before, some more successfully than others, but this was beyond comparison—it wasn’t even the same sensation.

A piercing cry began to tear from my throat, but she muffled it immediately with a kiss. Every nerve and pore singing with pleasure, I was unable to stop until I ran out of breath, and she pulled back from my lips, leaving me gasping in desperation.

“Ah, Ash, please—“ I sobbed.

She smirked at hearing her name on my lips, another first. “Please what? Stop? More? Which?”

I couldn’t answer; I didn’t know.

I felt another, greater tensing in my muscles and sensed that I was building to the ultimate climax. My eyes fluttered shut as I prepared to give myself over to it completely, not sure what would happen to me when I did. But then suddenly she wasn’t touching me anymore. I twitched and spasmed, my hips questing for her, but she had stepped away. Slowly I drew my eyes open and implored her with my stare.

“Not yet. Not yet. Oh, I know, sweetheart, it was hard for me to stop too, but it’s just not quite time. Anyway, I don’t want you to recover at all before we can play the little game I had in mind for this date.” She cooed, placing her hands on my shoulders and pulling me upright.

My body was still throbbing with pulses from my pussy, and every other step I stumbled at a particularly intense one, but she bore my weight as she guided me to stand in front of the mirror to see myself.

“So: Take a look at the horny little hottie in front of you.” She murmured to me.

My entire chest area was flushed and glistening with sweat as it expanded and contracted severely—I wasn’t even beginning to get my breath back under control. My cheeks were even more colourful, my eyes were glassy, and my mouth was hanging open as I panted. It couldn’t have been more obvious what I’d just been doing.

“This is the slut that’s going to the counter alone to order for both of us. Now, how do you suppose that’s going to go? Do you think they’ll see you, see the fact that we just came out of the bathroom together, and put the pieces together?”

I struggled with the idea for a moment. It would be so mortifying if people knew that I was now the kind of girl who, dressed like she was out on the pull, got fingered in a café’s bathroom before 11 in the morning. Humiliating, unthinkable as little as 3 weeks ago—and soooo hot.

A tiny voice at the back of my mind was screaming at me, You don’t have to do it! You can leave, right now! It was wrong, I couldn’t. To take such a rebellious action would require force of will and planning, and I was not capable of either right now. One foot in front of the other, do what Ash says, doesn’t that feel good? That was all I was filled with now—all but for a single pocket of resistance that could only hope for some providence that would allow me to escape. I couldn’t escape by myself.

* * *

Ash peeled away from me and took a seat at a table facing the counter. This time, the break of contact between us made a negligible impact on my state of mind, still hazy and hot. I took each step deliberately as I approached the counter, trying not to let my unsteadiness show. The pretty girl behind the counter looked at me with some apprehension, and I inwardly cringed. She could already tell something was up. I leaned heavily on the surface to take a little weight off my feet before I spoke.

“Mm. I need—“ I stopped and took a breath to try and clear the husky quality from my voice. “I’ll take a creamy… cream bun, and ah… a… Just a water, please.” The girl nodded, but did not return my smile, growing concern showing on her face. I continued.

“Uh, also…” I came up blank, eyes widening and mouth pausing half open. It had become so hard to keep track of a train of thought that I had already lost the memory of Ash’s order. I looked back to her to let her face remind me. She was grinning wider than ever at my predicament. I turned back to the cutie. “Right, yeah, a double espresso, and…”

The girl’s face was even more of a picture, and I saw her eyes flick downward for a moment. I noticed now that I had been leaning further and further over the counter as I spoke, my face getting closer to her and gravity pressing my tits heavily against the scant strips of fabric that held them in place, threatening to let them burst free. I ignored the red burst of pleasure that urged me to continue to let her see and straightened up.

“And a Greek salad, thank you!” I finished with a note of triumph. I didn’t trust myself to say another word as I paid, just smiled and nodded in thanks.

“That’ll be a couple of minutes for the coffee.” Was the only response.

I took a few steps backward, relieved that it was over. I rested my back against a chest high dividing wall while I waited at the counter to carry our order to the table. As the girl turned to prepare the coffee, I saw her give a long, indecisive look toward the staff-only area. I suspected she was debating whether or not to go and have a word with someone more senior, and just about deciding it wasn’t worth the hassle. Still, she shot me one or two more nervous glances, and I looked down at myself.

I looked like I was posing for some car calendar or something, both my arms splayed out on the surface behind me and my tiny little top displaying a heaving chest that shone with perspiration. I had my legs at shoulder width to centre myself—it was more like they were spread provocatively, drawing the tight skirt up a little. Did everything look erotic when you were dressed like this, or did the pulses just guide me to unconsciously posture like a glamour model? Or a mixture of the two?

I pulled myself up into a more dignified stance—I couldn’t escape the scenario, but I could at least prevent it from escalating with the introduction of another member of staff.

* * *

After a long, agonising two minutes, I finally collected the tray and placed it down on the table in front of Ash. I made to take the seat opposite her, but with a simple touch of her fingers to my wrist she stopped me.

“Really?” It was more of a flat remark than a question. I wavered like a cat caught between the outside and the warmth, then sighed and sat next to her. She wasn’t done playing with me for the day yet.

“Did you enjoy that?” I intended to sound sarcastic and barbed, but the breathy quality of my voice actually betrayed a genuine want to know the answer—had I pleased her?

“Very much so—especially with the view I had.” She stroked my lower back under my skirt and looked down significantly. I thought back to leaning over the counter; only concerned about what the barista was seeing from the front, I hadn’t spared a thought to what my skirt was doing behind me. I blushed, crossing my legs.

She tutted, grabbing the leg and bringing it back down off the other, and then left her hand there, stroking me as we sat. I jumped a little; in the aftermath of our adventure in the bathroom everything felt sensitive, and the steady back and forth of her fingers on my thigh was like a series of sensual static shocks.

We remained silent for a while, her with her torso turned to face me as she idly used her free hand to pick at her salad and sip her coffee. I was taking long gulps of the ice water to try and cool myself down or provide some kind of wake-up shock to my system—useless against her casual brain-melting touch of my inner leg.

At last, she spoke again. “Babe, you’ve not touched your cream bun! Here.”

With a teasing smile, she dipped her index finger in the cream and raised it to my parted lips. She pressed inside and brushed the cream onto my tongue, and sparks danced before my eyes. I groaned as I lost control completely.

As her arm pulled away, I followed it like it had me lassoed, and, unfathomably to the last remaining frayed scraps of my conscious mind, I was the one to initiate a kiss with her. It was a hungry kiss, and deep; my tongue danced and fought with hers, and from the back of my throat long, loud moans were drawn. Her hand came up to cup my face, and I pressed further in with approval. I lost all concept of where I was or what I was doing; she was all that mattered, and from deep within my chest I was grateful that she was allowing me to taste her.

Then a voice sliced through the heat haze, cutting and real against the dreamworld. “Oi! Go do that somewhere else!” The pretty girl at the counter was staring at us in fury and disgust.

I thought about apologising, but then I took stock of myself. One of my hands was buried in Ash’s hair, the other wrapped around her waist. More embarrassingly than that though, my leg was halfway over her lap, and my skirt was well and truly up over my hips now. I thought back to my momentary pride back at the lecture hall, where I’d prevented myself from partially flashing the room—how hollow that felt now as I looked round at the room’s occupants all staring at my bare ass thrust out into the air as I threw myself over my partner. What could I really say?

Ash was shaking with barely contained laughter now. She settled me back off her into my seat, speaking to me under her breath. “Come on, eager girl. I’ve had my fun.” She dropped a twenty on the table as a tip, then led me out by the small of my back.

The shock of the telling off and the fresh air of the street had lifted me out of my dream state a little, but I was still achingly horny. I turned to Ash, unsure at this point whether I would even want to fight if she asked me back to fuck, or whether I’d obey just to get off. However, she shook her head.

“Go on home for the day, sweetheart.”

Infuriatingly, I heard my voice spill out of my mouth. “A-are you sure?”

She laughed again and repeated herself. “Go on! Tomorrow night I promise I’ll have some real fun with you. You’re so close now, sweetheart, so nearly ready to give yourself to me—and oh, I so wish I could take you right now,” I heard the deeper undertone come into her voice that told me her lust was real. “It’s just not the right moment, as much as it pains me. Now off you go!”

I was so close in another way at that moment, but once again I would have to return home to satisfy myself in my bedroom. Blinking, I turned and walked away from her into the cold.

To Be Continued