The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Pulses

By Sihghis

Chapter Eight

Later that night, I lay stretched out languid and naked on my bed, trying to disregard the seductive stroking of the pulses that still coursed through me. I still felt the heat of her body between my legs, and the impression of her eyes boring into mine still left me dizzy.

It was probably well past time to reassess the compromise strategy.

Perhaps the answer was to stop focussing so much on the clothing. It would mean accepting dressing like a slut every day, but that might be a worthwhile trade-off. My thought process was this—I hadn’t been doing enough to fight back against the behavioural compulsions because I was too distracted by what I was wearing at all times. After all, defeating the urge to flirt, to touch, to obey, would only result in a passing moment of distress. Meanwhile, if I shoved myself into some gross sack of a hoody then it was always there, always draining my happiness and my strength, until I took it off.

Besides, I needed to refocus in order to make sure my university work didn’t suffer too much through this. I had missed two weekly meetings with my dissertation advisor by now because I hadn’t typed a word since all this had begun, and my lecture notes had increasingly become sparse scrawls, marred by doodles of cupids-bow lips and unconsciously drawn hearts.

Tomorrow was one of the bigger lectures that took place in a theatre, and I would show up wearing whatever I was compelled to wear. I would be hot and horny, no doubt, and probably an immense distraction to the other students, but I would also be perfectly attentive and take detailed, exact notes.

* * *

I had no idea what my lecturer was saying because all my focus was on exactly how far up my thighs my skirt was.

I had entered the class ten minutes late because I had taken so long getting ready. It wasn’t a subtle entrance either, I had caused a mini situation in the hall. The lecturer’s droning voice had paused for a full two seconds, and every head in the place had turned to see what he was looking at. Clearing his throat, he continued, and the moment passed, though there were still quite a few people openly staring at me—and an equal number taking pains to do the opposite—as I walked down the tiered rows of seats to the front row to take my usual seat.

I noticed with some surprise (and a warm glow of satisfaction) that Eirin hadn’t turned back to face the front right away. She was caught somewhere between disapproval and desire, her eyes sliding down my body.

She looked from my exquisitely made-up face, my full lips glossy and pink and my eyes highlighted by smoky eyeshadow, down to my top, a meagre amount of backless fabric tented over my tits with a window slit open to show everything from the top of my braless cleavage down to my bellybutton, held in place only by two strips around my neck and my waist. Then she moved down to the tight, gauzy skirt that pulled my thighs close together, turning my gait into a mincing inefficient wiggle, not helped any by the strappy block-heel sandals I had on.

She had finally shaken herself out of her trance and wrenched her eyes back to the front as I sat down next to her, and it was there that my predicament began.

My skirt started distracting me as soon as I was seated, as I felt it climbing just a little higher. It was already dangerously short. I clamped my thighs together tight to protect my modesty as best I could, but that instinctive move made the fabric slide just slightly higher still. I was sure without looking that there were still eyes on me, and it made me tremble with feverish humiliation and arousal.

Then it occurred to me that here in the front row, not only was I within eyeline of almost everyone behind me in the room, but I was lower down than them as well—it would be a struggle not to give at least someone an angle at which they could see inside my insubstantial little top, especially if I leaned forward even slightly. I flattened my back against my seat, sitting up as straight as I could to keep the material tight against my body, but that also pulled it taut over my hard nipples. Nobody would be able to miss the bumps through the thin fabric.

Turned on beyond reason by the constant pulsing knowledge of how visible I was, I was squirming in my seat throughout the entire lecture, and each time I moved I noticed every little brush of my skirt creeping higher and higher. My note-taking ability fell to an all-time low—at the top of the page was the word ‘The’, and all around the rest of the page were a series of squiggles and inky stabs where I’d tried to begin writing another word before my mind wandered to contemplation of my own body, or a spasm of heat had knocked my hand off course.

The class finally ended, and I gritted my teeth in frustration at this failure. I was about to stand up, but then I realised with horror that my skirt was now bunched up so far that I couldn’t do so without displaying half my ass to the room, uncovered by my thong. I struggled against the hot urge to straighten up proudly and expose myself, and dawdled in my seat, pretending to check my phone and rummage through my bag until I thought everyone was at the door and no longer looking. I stood up as quickly as possible and tugged the skirt back over my cheeks.

I felt a momentary slimy revulsion at this minute act of modesty, but my conscious mind congratulated itself for the self-control. Perhaps this was the beginning of success for my new strategy. I could have been thinking too big, maybe this sized victory was all I could expect for now. Looking up, I saw Eirin leaning against the wall outside the room, waiting for me, and I went to meet her.

* * *

She looked nervous, but this time she was more prepared and kept her eyes level with mine as she greeted me. “Hey, you wanna grab a seat somewhere and tell me what kept you today?”

The me she knew was never late to class without good reason and she was probably imagining I had some frustrating tale she could sympathise with me over. I was pretty certain she had no idea how long it took to get made-up the way I was that day—after all, until that day neither did I.

“Definitely!” Any face-to-face with a friend was another chance to reach out for help. She seemed reassured by the familiar warmth in my voice, and we set off at an easy pace to one of the seating areas, chatting about this and that as we went.

We sat down opposite each other, me on a deceptively hard couch and her on a matching armchair. Her demeanour changed again somewhat, and she took in a deep breath and looked up at me with a more serious expression on her face.

“So, uh… Things with you… How are they, I mean?” I smiled at her stuttered question, touched that she was leaving one of her comfort zones. Eirin almost never initiated a personal talk, and I could see her visible effort as she pushed a little further. “New, ah… New partner! Uh… That’s- that’s different!”

“Mm.” A soft, hesitant affirmative from me. I wished she hadn’t brought up Ash, as I couldn’t help but picture her in my mind’s eye, but to my surprise it didn’t take me out of the moment as much as I expected it to.

“You know, you can talk to me about it anytime.” Confidence was returning to her voice. “It might surprise you, but it may be that I know kind of how you feel, uh, accepting your sexuality and all.”

I giggled. “No offense, Eir, but it doesn’t surprise me that much.”

She looked taken aback, and then flushed red, but she joined me in my laughter. After the giggles subsided, there was a cosy moment of silence where we smiled at one another. Then, Eirin cleared her throat again, ready to broach another topic.

“New look, too. Is that… connected?” She ventured, cautious of saying too much.

I sighed. “Yeah, uh… Things have been weird, I’ll tell you that much.”

As she nodded at me, one eyebrow raised, I realised something. I didn’t feel cold at all talking about this with her. That night in the pub I’d been driven to a panic at the merest attempt to say something close to what I’d just said, but here alone with Eirin I felt nothing. Not even a subdued chill. Just… Comfortable.

Leaning forward, I started speaking gravely. “Eirin, the truth is—” But it was not to be.

I felt her enter the room before I saw her, and the sentence stopped in my throat as a flush of warm rushed over me, sending me flopping back into my seat. I heard the tapping of footsteps behind me, and then her arms wound around my neck, and she leaned over my shoulder, her face level with mine. My pussy tensed at the increase of temperature.

“Hi, sweetheart, surprised? I came to pick you up, I want to get coffee with you, that ok?” Her voice vibrated in my ears, and I breathed something out that might have meant yes. She turned to look at Eirin, as if just noticing that she was there. “Oh, hello Eirin. Would you like to join us?”

Eirin shook her head with a sad but knowing half-smile, resigned to playing the role of the supportive friend. “No, that’s ok.” She looked me in the eye again. “I’ll catch you another time, yeah?”

“Great, great.” Ash was already striding around to the other side of me, grabbing my hand and tugging me upright. “See you!” She didn’t look back or pause for the answer as she pulled me away.

The pulses from her hand overtook me and I stumbled with her out the door. I realised that she hadn’t been exaggerating the day before; she didn’t intend to give me a single day’s respite from then on. I shuddered to think what kind of a state I’d be in by the end of the week.

* * *

I struggled to keep up with her as she kept tight hold of my hand. She seemed to be in a hurry today compared to her usual leisurely pace, and in her relatively flat heels and loose cotton dress she had a much easier time striding along than I did.

“So, you like her? Think she’s cute?” She tried to sound casual, but for the first time I detected a clipped undertone to her voice. “You know, you would never have had any interest in her if it weren’t for me. Isn’t that funny? If not for me, you would have lived out your entire life as a boring little straight girl.”

I didn’t respond—she clearly wasn’t expecting me to. After a few seconds of quiet, she seemed to gather herself a little, slowing down and pulling me closer. She leaned in close and growled in my ear. “It’s going to make you so fucking wet when you completely break her heart for me.”

She let go of my hand to curl hers round to her usual spot at my hip, and we walked a while longer in silence before stopping outside a cafe, the pulses filling my body and sapping my will to escape. The tension had left her by this point, and she smiled.

“Now, let’s forget about everything else and just enjoy our date, shall we?”

To Be Continued