The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Pulses

By Sihghis

Chapter 7

‘I’m waiting outside your place, sweetheart. Get yourself dressed up for me and then get that sexy arse out here, asap.’

Ignoring the text and staying inside was, of course, not an option. I knew the limits of what I could stand, and the anguish I would feel disobeying a direct command was well beyond them. I was still pinning my hopes on the compromise strategy—I had to, I could think of no other plan. I knew I was failing, though, and now more than ever I was struggling to keep it up.

It was the urgency in the text that was giving me trouble. The fact that she’d told me to meet her out there as quickly as possible meant that every second I spent dithering in front of the mirror was agonising, but I needed that time to steel myself, build up the determination necessary to enact the compromise and put on a jumper over what I had been directed to wear by the heat. Seconds kept ticking by, and the more uncomfortable I got at the knowledge of her growing impatient outside, the harder it was to add to the discomfort by wrapping myself up.

The outfit was ridiculous.

The white t-shirt I was wearing didn’t have leave as much skin uncovered as many of the other tops I now owned, but then it didn’t need to. It was thin enough that everything underneath it was quite visible anyway, including the bright red bikini top I was nonsensically wearing. Yes, a swimsuit top in January. It didn’t make the slightest amount of sense. The tee was short enough that if I stretched it would raise up to reveal a little skin between it and the absolutely tiny black shorts I was wearing. I turned around for the view of the back and shook my head once again as I looked at my half-exposed cheeks. It was early January, but I looked like I was dressed for a beach festival.

My reflection was causing my resolve to collapse before I’d even had a chance to build it up properly. I knew how people would react to me, and just contemplating it was turning me on. Absently, I squeezed my tits together between my arms and moaned. Before I’d met Ash, I’d obviously had no infatuation with my own breasts, but now staring at them was hypnotically erotic.

Another minute passed, and I just gave in. As I marched down the hallway to the front door, I wondered whether it was still the threat of the cold that was keeping me in line, or whether it was now addiction to the heat that made me follow the cravings. Feeling the pulses coming from my thighs as they brushed against each other, I suspected that I knew the answer.

She was leaning against a shiny sports coupe, and she looked up at me with a grin, clearly pleased that I was wearing as little as she wanted me to. My heart fluttered and danced at the sight of her, casual but commandingly sexy in a tight black t-shirt and black jeans, her hair pulled tight into a ponytail for once.

I hovered in the doorway, some distant part of my psyche still toying with the idea of resisting somehow, of shutting the door on her and enduring the pain, but then she stepped forward and greeted me with a kiss—short, just enough to take the breath from me as she pulled back.

“There’s my sweet girl.” She took my hand and pulled me to her car. It was hopeless, utterly hopeless.

* * *

It was with some mild surprise that I found she was taking me to the supermarket. She was leading me around by the hip again, as she liked to do, and the pulses her hand was sending through me kept me nice and horny, not to mention giddy and docile. She took her other hand from the trolley and grabbed a pot of sauce from the shelf.

“How about this, do you like this?” Her low voice tickled my ear. I mumbled a monosyllabic affirmative. “I’m going to need to get to know everything you like and dislike for the future.”

Intellectually I knew this ominous statement should frighten me, but my thoughts were so steamed over that I couldn’t feel anything but arousal.

I wondered whether the staring shoppers would think I was on something, or maybe that something else was wrong—unless they were just staring at my t&a. Still, it was a thought—perhaps if the situation looked too absurd it would cause some alarm amongst the passers-by, a secret cry for help. In the state I was in, this seemed like the beginnings of a plan, and I decided to play up my condition.

I leaned my head on her and pressed my hip into hers, not needing to fake the misting over of my eyes into a blank stare as more pulses swamped me. Her hand moved from my hip to my ass, and I sank further into oblivion. Had this really been a plan of mine, I wondered, or had it actually been planted in my head by the heat?

Another cart moving in the opposite direction down the aisle towards us came to a halt, and the woman pushing it stared at me in slack-jawed shock. I cringed momentarily as I recognised her—one of the lecturers at uni, and my dissertation advisor at that. Her mouth moved noiselessly, clearly wanting to call out to me, but unable to think of what to say.

My shame gave way to more heat. She was probably just taken aback by seeing me like this, but the sparks crackling across my brain created over-heated fancies that she was turned on looking at me—the student that she was used to seeing dressed so sloppily now being paraded before her like an erotic trophy. My fantasies progressed from there as we passed her by, her head turning to follow us—I bet she was probably jealous of Ash, looking at her strong, assertive demeanour and the control she had over the underdressed girl she was wearing as an accessory.

At this thought, I turned to look at Ash’s face in awe, and she glanced back at me, smirking. She pinched my ass possessively, and I cooed into her ear as a signal ran through my nerves. This experience was every bit as hot to me as the kiss we’d shared outside the pub, but we weren’t done yet—it was about to be topped.

* * *

She left the shopping in her car and walked into my flat like she owned the place. Entering the living room ahead of me, she spun round and dropped down onto the sofa. She patted the cushion on either side of her legs, “Come on!” It was as if she was calling a pet. Still in my fugue state, I stumbled forward and all but fell into position, straddling her thighs.

“Oh yeah, I’m going to be enjoying this sight quite frequently I should think.” Her eyes were eating me up, and my muscles clenched causing my pelvis to rock forward.

She ran her palm up from my hip and tugged at my t-shirt, raising her eyebrows expectantly as she looked up into my face. Hesitantly, I crossed my arms and gripped the hem of the top, and then a series of short, sharp bursts of muscle activity made me pull it over my head and drop it to the floor behind me.

“Mmhmm… Oh my god, sweetheart, you look so good…” Her voice had dropped to a quiet rasp.

She entwined her arms together around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, and for the next few minutes I was nothing but an empty vessel for sensation, my lips buzzing with static energy, my whole body aching wonderfully, and my vision behind my eyelids a vivid, melting rainbow collage. Then she kissed down my face, down my neck and to my cleavage. My hips were raising and lowering with each long breath I could manage to take.

Presently, she leaned back again in her seat and forcefully tugged at the bikini top until I lowered my head and felt it roughly pulled over my neck and arms. She hefted my left breast in her hand, and maddeningly ran a thumb across the nipple in circles. I yelped at the sharp bursts of smouldering pleasure.

“Shorts too.” She stated, and helpfully popped the button open for me. Still at that point no conscious struggle came from within me, and I unzipped the fly and pulled the shorts down, so they were stretched around my thighs.

I was wearing nothing underneath, and for the first time my full nakedness was there for her to enjoy. The recollection of that text she’d sent me, telling me that soon she would claim what was underneath my clothes, floated back to me. Well, here we were. Less than a week. My resistance was growing weaker by the day.

Abruptly, she took her hands from my body and flattened them by her sides. I whined in protest, and she tutted.

“No, no, no, sweetheart. You’re not ready for me yet. You still have to get yourself off without my help.” Her eyes glinted. “In fact, we’ll be done for the day once you’ve made yourself cum, sitting over me like this.”

It took a second for the blunt statement to register with me, and I gave a start when it did. It was as if a cup of cold water had been thrown in my face, the shock of it awakening my conscious. I felt more in control. It had finally happened; she had made a mistake, crossed some kind of line that I wasn’t yet ready to cross with her. I was about to refuse her order, stand up and ask her to leave, even though the thought of it was causing sickness to shiver in my gut.

This could have been the moment when I began to take my life back, but my own hot hand betrayed me.

Still guided by the pulses, it laid itself on my stomach, hovering just over my pussy. It was her reaction that sealed my fate. Her eyes were fixed on the hand, pupils dilated. The trademark red of her lips sang out to me as they parted, and she subtly shifted in place. I saw that her shoulders had started to rise and fall more heavily and heard the frayed quality of her breath.

My notions of defiance burnt away—I did this to her! Of all people, this powerful, confident woman is reacting like this to me! Without further hesitation I parted my lower lips with the hand, and with my other I found my clit and I began to rub myself for her.

I looked up from what I was doing and into her dark eyes and began babbling uncontrollably as I saw the intensity there. “Oh god, oh god…” My voice trembled both with passion and with panic as I realised exactly how much trouble I was in. From then on, no coherent words passed my lips, just a string of gibberish sobs as my stroking climbed to a rapid pace.

The whole time she never touched me herself; only her eyes moved, switching now and again between watching the quick tensing and relaxing of my body and meeting my eyes, which for my part never left her face. Very soon I felt the more intense tremors of climax and my hips pulled me up straight, before spasming again and again in a series of the most intense orgasms I’d ever had. I was making a sound something like manic, crying laughter as we stared into each-other’s eyes, and at last my strength gave out and I fell forward into her.

She caught me with her arms and her mouth, and without any self-aware input from me I returned her kiss with furious passion. The sensation in my lips enhanced the aftershocks I was still feeling, my crotch still grinding in the air. It could have lasted for a couple of minutes or an hour for all I knew, the powerful vibrations had warped my ability to process the world around me. All I could do was feel my body, especially my lips. It ended when she turned, tipping me off her onto my side and allowing her to extricate herself from me.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, sweetheart. And the day after that, and after that until you’re ready. I almost have you now.”

I was too exhausted to keep my eyes open, but I heard my front door click shut, leaving me alone with my regathering thoughts.

To Be Continued