The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Take Part I

Disclaimer: This story is intended for readers of age 18+. The universe and esper system are property of Three Hammers, although most of the characters are original to me. This story is copyright Lunar Circuit © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without express written permission from me. Enjoy the ride!

* * *

Vivian ducked behind a wall, feeling the heat of the flames a moment before they rushed past where she had just been. Panic tried to overtake her. Calm, Viv, she steadied herself, think of a way out of this.

She weighed her options. On her left, she had a girl who could fling fireballs like a star pitcher, and on the other... She looked down at the hallway. A dead end. Guess that’s out. But maybe...

She knew she was different from most. It had been nearly half a year since she’d learned that she could control heat, shaping it and moving it. The power was still new to her, like a muscle she hadn’t learned to flex, and she couldn’t create so much as a spark of actual fire, let alone fireballs. I don’t have much of a choice now but to try, she reminded herself.

“Well, girl? Going to show me what you’re made of?” her assailant taunted.

“Gladly.” She dashed out, startling her opponent, weaving between hurried blasts of fire as she ran in zig-zags towards her. Her opponent laughed, regaining composure. “Good! I like girls with a little fire. Makes ’em so much more fun to break!” Vivian rolled her eyes as she took cover again. She’s trying to distract you. What’s she trying to distract you from, Viv? She closed her eyes, focusing on the warmth around her, feeling each burst of flame as it began to form.

Taking a breath, she dashed out from behind the pillar, watching her opponent’s movements closely. She dodged with calculated clumsiness, trying to bait out a more aggressive attack. She’s got no form, Vivian realized, she’s just relying on intimidation. I think she knows what I can do, but even if she does...

She turned towards her opponent, running at her head-on. As her assailant let out a cry of surprise, Vivian charged her hand with heat, feeling power rush through her body. Frost formed and crackled under her feet as she ran, rushing in to aim for a gut strike. “Here’s. Your. Fire!” she shouted, her breath running short from the sudden exertion.

She gasped as her opponent grabbed her hand, paying no mind to the radiant orange glow it was giving off. “Appreciated.” The girl’s eyes were wide with startled surprise as she wrenched Vivian’s arm up, inspecting her hand closely. “Well, lucky me... you’re actually new to this, aren’t you? Well, sorry to dissapoint, but us Pyros aren’t exactly strangers to heat, love. But you don’t seem that strong. Why not give you a taste of what I can do!” Vivian tried to wrench and kick away from her opponent as she summoned a fireball in her other hand, but the girl’s grip didn’t falter, and she held Vivian at arms’ reach.

“Sorry if I leave a scar, love. You fought well, but you’ll be lucky to get away with just that!” she said. The fireball stopped growing, and Vivian stared her attacker in the face, hers a mask of confidence as the heat she’d collected started to escape her grasp.

“I think... you’ll be lucky... to get away at all,” Vivian bluffed.

“How cute! Well, while I do so love our little chats, I think playtime is over.” Face locked in a grin of triumph, she threw her fireball into Vivian’s chest.

Oh gods! she thought, bracing herself for the pain... but it barely came.

She could feel she’d been burned, but somehow, she hardly felt warm. What? But she felt something else bursting from her chest. A... different kind of warmth?

Her attacker stumbled back, letting go of Vivian, and dropping to a knee. Her... attacker? That didn’t feel quite right anymore. Her... Conflicting thoughts swirled around her head, dominated by a feeling of comfortable warmth. Towards... her?

“I... oh. I... forgive me, please! I didn’t mean to...” the girl cried. Vivian stood awkwardly, unsure whether to follow the impulse to hug her, or to take her out with a swift chop to the neck. No. Not that one. Not to someone I... care about?

“What. Did you just do. To me?” Vivian said, still breathing heavily.

“To you? To you? What did you just do to me, Viv? I thought you were a Pyro, not a Charmer. Forgive me, please, forgive your Fia...” the girl... Fia? sobbed.

“A what? I don’t know what you think I am, but I can just control warm—” She gasped, eyes wide. “Fia, was it? How do you feel towards me right now?” She knew the answer, but she needed to hear it anyway.

“I... oh. I feel warm, Viv. In fact...” Fia sidled over to the startled girl, eyes burning with a very different kind of fire. “Let me show you just how warm I feel.” Vivian squeaked, flushing.

Fia grabbed the flustered girl’s arms, raising them above her head and efficiently disposing of her hoodie and tank top. A spring breeze drifted through the broken windows, sending a chill along her exposed skin. As Fia unhooked her lover’s bra and tossed it aside, that cool breeze blew over her nipples, making her intensely aware of just how vulnerable she was.

Noticing that vulnerability, Fia went in for a kiss. Both of them leaned into it, the kiss growing deeper and more frantic. Why does it feel so right to kiss someone I’ve never met before? But, thinking about it, that wasn’t quite right. She felt like she’d known Fia for years, like an old flame that rekindled into something more. She groaned in disappointment as Fia broke the kiss, unconsciously leaning forward to try to keep going.

“Well, let’s make this fair, shall we?” Fia laughed, shrugging off her leather jacket and shirt, exposing herself down to her bra. She immediately pounced on Vivian, starting to kiss her down her exposed flesh as she guided Vivian to lean back on the padded jacket, still warm from being worn, and far more comfortable than the cold stone floor. Fia moved her lips back to her lover’s, resuming their desperate kiss as she ran her hands along Vivian’s toned body, occasionally leaning back with murmurs of appreciation.

Fia broke off the kiss again, putting a finger to Vivian’s lips as the needy girl leaned in, hoping for more. Fia winked, before moving her attention to Vivian’s small, sensitive chest. Vivian gasped, closing her eyes and moaning as Fia began to play with her nipples, nibbling and sucking with a fervent need.

She felt the attention on her breasts stop, and opened her eyes, groaning, to see her pants already unzipped. She started, shifting back slightly.

“N-no, w-wait!” She moved her hands down, trying to stop her lover’s exploring hands from reaching below her waist, but Fia was determined, and her legs quickly locked Vivian’s arms as she pulled her pants to her knees, followed quickly by her panties.

“Why should I wait? You do want it, don’t you?” Fia said, wearing a pleading expression bordering on condescension, as though talking to a child who didn’t know what she wanted. She rubbed a finger lightly against Vivian’s soaking wet pussy lips, teasing her as she struggled through the haze of arousal and terror. But am I more afraid of her going further... or her stopping?

Vivian nodded assent to the advances, and that was all Fia needed. She dove back to kissing her breasts, rubbing her lover’s clit and teasing her pussy as she did. Vivian, for her part, felt lost in bliss, having rarely known a lover who understood what she needed so well. She could feel a climax beginning to build, but it suddenly plateaued as her lover pulled back.

“I have an idea... are you okay with a bit of pain?” Fia said, her face showing genuine concern, but also a bit of impish glee.

“I... in bed? A little, sure...” She shifted, unsure where this was going.

“May I...” Fia’s eyes dropped from their natural hazel to a burning red, a small jet of fire bursting from her index finger. “May I show you how we Pyros play with pain, then?” Fia grinned.

Vivian nodded, both locked in terror and oddly aroused by the sight of that flame, in apprehension of what it was going to do. “Now, what should I do with this, little one?” Vivian groaned as Fia began to toy with her pussy, as she slowly, tantalizingly, brought that flame to her thigh. She felt an odd, familiar surge of something as it touched her, pain flaring where it hit, but pleasure flooding her being. Fia’s eyes widened in surprise as Vivian came all over her, but she only had a moment of clarity before that familiar surge of heat slammed into her as well, love and lust and warmth and connection burning their way into her very soul as she came along with her lover. Her muscles gave out, and she collapsed on top of Vivian’s legs, the flood of warmth flowing between both of them. Fia grabbed Viv’s hand and squeezed it lovingly. Her other hand reached up and tousled her lover’s frizzy red hair, snapping her out of her aftershocks.

“Oh my God! That was unreal. That was... oh, Fia...”

“I know. I felt the warmth too, Viv...”

“Really? I—” Vivian was cut off by Fia’s lips returning to hers with a kiss that filled her very being with carnal need. Fia broke it off and started nuzzling Vivian’s neck, but Vivian needed attention a bit lower. “Fia, please... eat me out.” Viv expected Fia to talk back, or slowly work her way down to her dripping crotch, but Fia complied without hesitation, burrowing her face and tongue into her lover’s crotch. Viv instinctively brought a hand up to her mouth to stifle her moans escaping from it, but Fia’s ministrations convinced her hands that grinding Fia’s head harder into her pussy was a higher priority. “Fia! Oh, fuck! Right there!” Under her ravenous but experienced touch, Vivian could already feel a climax building, and her legs were as useful as jelly now. She could barely think as another wave of pleasure crashed over her, arching her back and making her scream. Vivian came hard, soaking Fia’s stunned face. Vivian tried to catch her breath, but she quickly realized Fia wasn’t stopping. Her brain felt like it had short-circuited, caught between wanting it to stop and needing it to keep going. Fia continued to give her that amazing attention, and as Vivian felt her climax building again, she screamed in panic, “Fia, by the gods, stop!” Fia stopped immediately, sitting up with a puzzled expression on her face.

“Tell me to do something.” Vivian’s bliss-addled mind couldn’t quite process that, and she simply panted, trying to catch her breath. “Hey! Earth to Viv! Tell me to do something!“

“I... come here.” Viv wrapped her hands around the eager girl, pulling her into a warm, soft, comfortable embrace.

She sighed. “I’m glad I chose to hunt you down somewhere abandoned, Goddess. If I hadn’t, someone would have definitely heard that!” Vivian raised an eyebrow at ‘Goddess’, but dismissed it as the rest of the sentence sunk in, suddenly reminded of why she was here. “Wait, why were you hunting me?“

Fia wiggled her head noncomittally. “I’ve been scoping you out for a week or so now. I’ve got a thing for finding other espers, and making them my bitches the old fashioned way. Really gets me going, seeing them turned into begging sluts without an ounce of anything beyond intimidation and torture.” Vivian frowned at that, put off by the concept, especially after Fia had shown so much care for her pleasure in addition to her own. “Never expected I’d wind up the bitch of a wonderful Goddess when she’d never before displayed an ounce of Charm or Control... but hey, I’m not complaining.“

“Wait, you have... more slaves? Tell me, am I going to have to care for them too?” At that, Fia shook her head, an odd expression on her face. “No, I gave them away to other espers afterwards. I didn’t want the responsibility,” she yawned. Vivian’s frown deepened, but she held off, worried about offending Fia. Wait, why am I worried about offending her? Why do I feel- Warm. Oh.

Fia nuzzled up against her, closing her eyes and giving off a faint aura of warm, comforting heat. Well... I might be able to get used to this.

* * *