The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Take Part V

Disclaimer: This story is intended for readers of age 18+. The universe and esper system are property of Three Hammers, although most of the characters are original to me. This story is copyright Lunar Circuit © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without express written permission from me. Enjoy the ride!

* * *

Tara stood at the back of the room, an uneasy expression on her face. Fia had, assuming she was just coming down with something, ignored her for the time being. She wouldn’t be wrong, in that assumption. I just don’t think she’d like what I’m coming down with. Tara grimaced. She did feel sick, after all, but not because of anything physical.

She stared wistfully at the red-haired girl Fia was talking to. No, it’s because of her. Although she couldn’t blame it on Vivian, not hardly. Honestly, she didn’t know what to think. Fia had made Tara love her. I’m still not convinced that was an accident, she thought, sighing.

“... taking over the news station.” Tara perked up, hearing one of the councilwomen approach their Mistress. “If we fabricate an epidemic, we have an excuse to have Vivian touch each person to ‘test’ them. And since it’d be a small outbreak, our local news station is all we’d need. Block the roads to catch stragglers, and we should be able to clear the city today.”

A good plan, for a devoted slave, Tara thought, surprised. Those women have a surprising amount of freedom, given the state Vivian was in when she took them. She shuddered slightly, remembering the empty, loyal expressions the councilmen had after Vivian. Those weren’t so lucky.

“I’m not sure about this, Fia. We already have a small group we can keep secret, right? Shouldn’t that be enough, at least for a time?” Vivian said, unsure. Tara gasped softly, pushing herself off the wall she was leaning on, and started to walk in their direction. Just as she’d worried, the edges of Fia’s irises began to stain red.

Fia shook her head. “Viv, love, we’re going to—” Fia cut off, eyes extinguishing in surprise as Tara grabbed her wrist. “Fia. Can I talk to you for a moment?” Vivian cocked her head with an innocent look of confusion. I have to protect her.

Fia’s eyes narrowed. “Alright. Vivian, I’ll be back soon to talk about this.” Vivian pursed her lips, not looking reassured by that.

Tara pulled Fia aside into the hallway outside the council room, making sure that Vivian was out of earshot. She whipped her gaze back to Fia, hissing. “You have to stop.”

“Stop? Stop what? Helping Vivian?”

“No. Er, yes... But... I meant using your power on her.”

Fia raised her eyebrows in surprise. “So you figured that out, too?”

Tara rolled her eyes. “It wasn’t exactly subtle.”

“Why do you care, though? It makes her happy when I do it, doesn’t it? Isn’t this what’s best for her, in the end?”

“I...” Perhaps days ago, Tara would have agreed. It did make logical sense, after all. But now, thinking through it, something about that idea was distinctly wrong, something she couldn’t quite put into words.

“I don’t know, Fia. You offered me empathy, right? Gave me bait to make us practically jump at the chance. Well, I fucking took it. Yes, I love you. And yes, I want what’s best for her. But this... this isn’t okay.“

Fia scoffed. “Isn’t okay? You’ve gone soft, T. You even... wait. You... love me? Then, you were caught when I...” Her eyes widened, a predatory gleam filling them, her brown eyes seeming just as intimidating as when red. And Tara knew she was the prey.

“Give her mind back, Sofia. Let her be herself, without you stoking her power.“

Fia just laughed. “Give her mind back? Even assuming I took it away, her power is going to stoke itself. Just look at how many people she’s taken already! She doesn’t need pushing, anymore.“

Tara stepped back, shocked at the sudden change of tone.

“She’s going to be happy, Tara. If you don’t want that, then I think you’re on the wrong side of her. And if you don’t have her best interests in mind...” Fia’s eyes started to fill with ruby light, flames swirling in her open palms. Tara reacted instinctively, running down the hallway, chased by Fia’s laughter.

Tara crashed out the door of the town hall, running toward her house, a storm of conflicting emotions swirling in her mind. A few tears started to escape her eyes, the rest of the flood held back by sheer force of will. She can’t be right. She can’t. I... She gasped sharply. I’m not the only one with a stake in this. She wiped her tears off, and started running in earnest.

* * *

“Estrid.” The door crashed open, startling her from her reading. The notebook, marked with nothing but a seven-pointed star inscribed in a circle, dropped to the ground. Tara raised an eyebrow with a halfhearted smirk, her makeup clearly smudged by tear-stains. “Reading my notes?”

“Well, I figure I should be up to speed, shouldn’t I?” Estrid shook her head ruefully. “This all is a bit over my head, but it’s filling in some of the gaps. Although it did take me a while to find which notebook it was. Was the cryptic occult imagery really necessary?”

Tara snorted. “Aesthetic never sleeps.” Estrid chuckled, but she trailed off quickly as she looked at Tara’s expression.

“What’s going on, Tara? Did something happen?” she asked after a few moments, breaking the awkward silence.

“I... need your advice on something.” Excuse me?

“Girl, you’re the genius here. What the hell do you need me for?” Estrid leaned back, apprehensive.

“I’m... I’m compromised.”

“You’re... compro- What. Did. Fia. Do,” Estrid growled. Tara raised an eyebrow in surprised appreciation.

“You’re keener than you let on, girl,” she said, impressed.

“That might end up saving your ass, though, if Fia’s the problem. I might have trusted her at first, but her true colors don’t exactly come in ‘subtle.’ I’m no genius, but I’m not a fool.”

“Fia... Well, she... she’s found a way to make Vivian happy.”

“And that’s... a bad thing?” Estrid said, confused.

“Not a plan to make her happy. A trick. She found a way to force her to be happy with anything she does. And I’m pretty sure she found a way to do it to me, too.“

“So Vivian couldn’t talk her out of the take-over-the-town thing, like we’d planned. Then...”

Tara nodded. “She’s going to do it. And I can’t stop her. You could, maybe...”

Estrid shook her head. “If I stop Fia, she’ll just do whatever she did to you, to me. And then she’s won.”

“But she’s won if we do nothing. She gets her way, and the entire town becomes hers by proxy.”

“And... we can’t call the authorities?” Estrid said softly.

Tara shook her head violently. “The EPSD kills espers. Even if they were lenient on us, the addiction would be a death sentence.”

“So the only other option would be to... what, get rid of her?”

Tara’s pale face seemed to drain even further of color. “No. Vivian loves her. Hell, I love her. None of us would be able to forgive you if you did that. Ever. You’d be making Vivian hate you, maybe me too. I...“

“That’s not an option,” Estrid agreed. “But if it’s not...”

Tara looked at her, resigned, and nodded. “We’ve only got one real option, then.”

* * *

Vivian put on a cheery smile as she opened the door. “Hi, ma’am! We’re with the Valley Heights council. I’m sure you heard the emergency broadcast about the disease outbreak?”

The woman nodded, confused. “Don’t worry, ma’am! We’re just testing everyone as a precaution. It’s noninvasive, and will only take a minute or two.”

The woman narrowed her eyes. “Testing? So soon after the outbreak? I—” She cut off as Vivian, moving with power that belied her small form, grabbed her hand. Her latex glove, despite looking like it was to protect people from touching her, had a hole torn into it so Vivian would make skin contact. She reached into that well of warmth inside her, like a volcano ready to erupt, and let it loose. The woman gasped as her world melted, becoming Vivian’s in an instant. This was more fun before I had to do it a few hundred times, she thought, annoyed, even as love bled into her from the power’s recoil. Especially when they fight back.

At least that uneasy feeling had gone away. When the first person tried to run, Vivian had been unprepared. They’d caught her at the city border, and she had begged for Vivian to take mercy on her. Vivian shivered uncomfortably, remembering how sick she felt until she’d been reassured by Fia’s warm, comforting touch.

Fia nodded, making a mark on the map of the city the mayor had given her. She pointed to the next house, and Vivian nodded. She was settling into the rhythm of it, the power growing in potency as she worked as if to prove Fia’s point about it being uncontainable in small numbers.

Vivian glanced at the notes on Fia’s map, grimacing. One male, one female. At least I can recharge afterwards. She put that smile back on, knocking on the next house’s door.

“Hello! We’re with the Valley Heights council. I’m sure you heard the emergency broadcast about the disease outbreak?” she chirped, as she had a hundred times before.

“Ah, yes, we had.” The couple looked at her gratefully. “You’re here to test us, right?”

She nodded, reaching in to shake the man’s hand. The hole in her glove lined up, and she pushed power into the man, bracing herself for that horrible cold... which never came. What?

She shook her head, grabbing the woman before she could react, doing the same to her. Fia looked at Vivian with confusion as she stepped out, noticing the red-haired girl was clearly perturbed. “What’s wrong?”

“The man in there didn’t have the backlash. Is... is my power changing?”

Fia thought for a moment. “That doesn’t make sense. But why would it work differently now?”

“I... I’m not sure. But what should we do with him, then?”

Fia shrugged. “If the power worked on him, send him with the women, since his mind isn’t fried? Unless you have a problem with that...”

Vivian frowned, thinking. “I don’t know...” she trailed off.

Fia sighed, gesturing the mayor over and whispering instructions to him. He nodded emptily, giving the man and the woman directions to the town hall.

“It’ll be fine. We can sort it out later. Only a few more streets to go, Viv,” Fia said, waving her forward.

* * *

Vivian collapsed into a chair with an exhausted huff. Today’s pass had been done, and the remainder of the town was left unaware, their information cut off so they’d be ready for a full day of work the next day. She’d helped nearly three hundred people today, but there were hundreds more to go. Her power felt weirdly deflated, almost sore, like it was a muscle she’d never used before, suddenly making the effort she’d made known.

Well, if that’s the case, then it’ll be stronger later, right? she thought, yawning. She closed her eyes, hearing a soft giggle. She shook her head, but the giggle grew louder and more insistent, and she groaned, opening her eyes to see a trio of three women, staring at Vivian with mischievous hunger, and their clothes just disheveled enough to give glimpses of their curvy forms. That’s one way to make someone feel awake! She yelped, sitting up straight as the three approached her.

“Oh, good! You’re here, Vivian! We were looking for you,” one said, smiling warmly. Vivian recognized her. She was the woman from the council, the one who’d asked her if it’d hurt. “We, ah... wanted to thank you.”

Vivian opened her mouth slightly in confusion, before shaking her head. “Thank me? For what?”

“For letting us feel this good, Mistress.” One of the others cut the councilwoman off, rolling her eyes. “Not all of us are into this as much as you are, Shannon.”

The councilwoman gasped in mock offense. “Why, Laura! Are you implying that I enjoy being effectively owned by a woman so powerful she can make my entire world melt in moments? What ever would make you think that?“

Laura chuckled. “Well, Vivian, that doesn’t mean the rest of us aren’t thankful. The warmth you gave us feels... amazing. I’ve been in love before, but... this is something far, far deeper.”

The third woman spoke up shyly, embarrassed by the attention. “Well, we... wanted to, you know, make you... feel as good as you made us?” With a giggle, Laura pushed the mousy girl forward.

“Thatagirl, Jane! Go get her, tiger!” Jane looked away from Vivian with a furious blush.

“I don’t... should I really... is it okay, am I enough?” Vivian smiled warmly at the flustered Jane.

“It’s alright, Jane. You’re more than enough. Why don’t you come closer?” Vivian let go of the breath she was holding as the girl smiled weakly, meeting Vivian’s eyes as she approached. “That’s it. I won’t bite, you know,” she quipped, giving Jane a knowing grin.

The shy girl relaxed at the show of understanding, walking closer to Vivian, who grabbed Jane before she could react, pulling her into a tight embrace. “Unless you want me to,” Vivian whispered. At a squeak from Jane, she started to nibble her ear, growing a bit more enthusiastic as Jane moaned. The moans grew louder as Vivian moved down to her neck, pulling the other girl’s clothes off, and giving a glance to the others to tell them to do the same.

Vivian reached down to the girl’s now-exposed slit, rubbing it lightly to tease her, and smiling at how the girl reacted needily. The other women, taking the hint, started to join in, taking off Vivian’s clothing and placing kisses down her exposed flesh. She felt warmth rise to meet their kisses, starting to leak out through her contact with the women. The women grew more desperate, more frantic, and their renewed enthusiasm drew further warmth from her.

I can feel them, she thought, an odd sense of clarity coming with the thought. Her eyes were closed, but she could see them, outlined in glowing warmth. Their arousal, their heat, all seemed as clear to Vivian’s eyes as if it was open. My power is definitely changing. Growing stronger, if not- Her thoughts cut off as one of those outlines—Jane—moved its attention lower, and her eyes snapped open at the sudden sensation on her clit.

Shannon started to nuzzle at Vivian’s breasts, Laura nibbling her neck. It was too much for her, and she screamed as she came, that warmth that had built up between them bursting outwards with terrifying force. They shuddered, basking in that feeling for a few minutes.

They were interrupted by a crowd of faces gathering outside the room. One woman stepped forward, noticing Vivian’s dazed, confused look. “We felt... something come from you. It felt familiar, and it felt...”

“Desperate,” another woman finished, grinning. “Mind if we join in?”

Vivian blinked, unsure what to say, but that clearly was enough for the group, as the seven of them crowded into the room, throwing their clothes to the side and lavishing attention on the four girls already there.

More came into the room, drawn by Vivian’s corona of heat, until there were dozens. And Vivian could sense them all. Their emotion, their warmth, was flooding the room, and she could barely pick out individuals from the crowd. All around her, women were melting into each other, extending tongues, fingers, hands, and lips to meet each other. Other groups formed, small clusters of women, ranging from soft and intimate, to rough and frantic. The largest group, however, was around Vivian. She was practically buried in women desperate to touch and lick and feel her, and she was more than happy to receive their ministrations. But again, through that odd, detached feeling of clarity, she got a glance at another figure, standing uncomfortably to the side.

The man she’d bound. The one who hadn’t lost his will. She watched with a mixture of discomfort and fascination as he was approached by one of the women, but shook his head, backing away. Her clarity ended as someone brushed her clit just right, and the edge she’d been teetering over crashed down. The pulse of warmth that tore from her seemed to do the same for many of the women, and satisfied screams filled the room.

Vivian sighed happily as people retreated, collapsing back to give others space to relax and enjoy what had just happened. But that man still worried her.

There’s too many questions about this. I don’t know if I can keep this up... She started, as Jane’s head leaning on her lap broke her reverie. She shook her head, smiling.

If this is what I get, though? I think I can get used to this.

* * *

End of Section I

* * *