The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Take Part IV

Disclaimer: This story is intended for readers of age 18+. The universe and esper system are property of Three Hammers, although most of the characters are original to me. This story is copyright Lunar Circuit © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without express written permission from me. Enjoy the ride!

* * *

Tara put down her phone, looking at Fia and Vivian for confirmation. “Alright. I got a meeting with the mayor, as a favor for some web design I did for him a while back. He can meet us at his house later today.”

Fia sighed. “That’s part one done, then. Next, we just have to get him in your pocket.”

Vivian shuddered. “Is this... really okay? To do this to him?”

Fia locked eyes with the worried girl. “Look. The man is a crotchety old ass, who if I remember correctly beat his wife before she left him. Making him a little less... that, I don’t think it’s that bad a thing.”

Vivian sighed. “I guess.”

She’s not wrong, but... Tara frowned. She’d never worried about Fia’s... tendencies, before. Known, yes, but she’d dismissed them as not worth worrying about. I did ask for empathy, didn’t I? Figures. I’m already committed, though.

“Hey, Estrid?” Tara called, “watch the house, will you? We’re going out.”

* * *

Tara opened the door, revealing a man quite at odds with the image Fia had described. A radiant smile on a kindly face greeted them, borne by a somewhat portly old man.

“So, you must be Vivian, the girl who wanted to meet me? Ah, and if it isn’t little Sofia! Tara told me you were in town.”

Fia tensed up. “Yep! Figured I’d come by for a visit, you know?” She shot a look at Tara, as if to say You used my real name? You bitch! Tara returned the look with a raised eyebrow. He wouldn’t have known who ‘Fia’ was. Fia narrowed her eyes slightly, turning back to the mayor.

The mayor put his hand out for a handshake, a gesture that would have seemed innocuous had it not been the exact same gesture Tara had offered Vivian to use her power on her. Tara looked at Fia, who then turned to Vivian, nodding.

She grabbed the mayor’s hand, squeezing tightly. His face twisted in confusion. “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t try to crush my hand, girl,” he muttered.

Vivian closed her eyes and focused, ignoring the mayor’s objections. Tara watched as she seemed to draw something in, like she was preparing to hold her breath. That’s what she looked like just before she bound me, so next, she... Vivian’s eyes snapped open sightlessly, glowing with an unearthly swirling pattern. Like a bucket of unmixed paint, purples and reds and pinks interlaced, mixing around the edges of her widened pupils. The mayor gasped, his eyes focused on nothing.

Hadn’t seen this part. I probably looked like the mayor. Other things, ah, demanded my attention at the time. Tara made a mental note to record this process in detail, especially the effect it was having on the esper’s eyes. Much more pronounced than other hybrids, like that pink-and-orange bitch a few years back who tried to turn Fia against me.

Tara continued to watch that mesmerizing sight, noting subtle patterns in the movement of the colors. Suddenly, though, the purple bands seemed to burst outward from her eyes, leaving a jagged swirl of red and pink in its wake. That’s not...

Vivian released the mayor, gasping like she’d had the air knocked out of her. Tara nudged Fia. “Hey... did her eyes do that... purple thing, when she took me?” Fia cocked her head. “Purple thing? I wasn’t watching her eyes this time, but I didn’t see anything beyond some pretty patterns when she did it to you.”

Tara shook her head, but her reply was cut off by Vivian stumbling back into her arms. The girl, who’d just a moment ago been running hot enough to build up a sweat by being near her, felt like she’d just run through a blizzard. Tara’s eyes widened, as she noticed patches of frost where Vivian had been standing, scarring the wooden floor. That’s definitely not what happened with me. She was even warmer than before, after me... Of course.

Tara tapped the shaken girl on her shoulder. “Vivian. Do it to me.”

“... wha?” Vivian said, her confusion mixed with irritability.

“Do. It. To. Me.” Tara flipped her wrist up, the same gesture the mayor had used, the same gesture she’d used when offering herself to the lovable idiot in the first place. Vivian seemed to understand, grabbing her wrist and sending that blinding surge of her through everything Tara was. She felt that power eclipse her, for a moment, driving every thought that wasn’t of warmth from her mind. When the light faded, all that was left was Tara. Vivian’s Tara.

Vivian stood shakily, seeming to Tara’s addled mind to be glowing like an angel. “I... Tara, why did that...”

Fia coughed. “Not to sound like an Estrid, but I’d like to know too, o wise one.”

“Don’t insult Estrid, Fia. It’s not her fault she’s new to this,” Vivian snapped.

“I... oh, Vivian, I...” Tara tried to speak, but unlike the first time, she was intensely aware of how the power had made her feel. She took a deep, shuddering breath. “It’s... empathy. R-right at the end, when you were binding him...” She took another breath, steadying herself. “When you were binding him, the purple left your eyes, the sign you were using Empath abilities. It left the other two colors broken, like they weren’t supposed to mix without it.When you used it on me, you got warmer, but on him you got cold. How do you feel about the mayor now?“

Vivian’s forehead scrunched up, trying to figure out just what the answer was. “I... nothing. I don’t feel any different from I did before.”

Tara grimaced. “So it is what I thought. I... I’ll need to think about this more, to get it into words I can explain it with.” That’s a lie, though. If I tell you now, you won’t do what needs to be done.

Fia noticed Tara’s confusion, and stepped in to help. Not that she could know what I’m confused about, though... “Vivian, do you... want me to explain to the mayor what we need from him?” Still trembling, she nodded weakly.

“So, mister Mayor, we’re going to need you to summon a council for her. She needs to share herself with the other councilors, won’t she?” Tara grimaced. She’s still mad at them for looking down on her. That wouldn’t have bothered me before. I need to sort through this...

Vivian pulled on Tara’s arm insistently. “I... I don’t think we should do that, Tara.” I agree, but I can’t tell you that, or you won’t do it. She cocked her head. That... didn’t sound right. “If we do this... I’ll be enslaving them. All of them. And if it hurts that much again...“

Tara hugged her tightly, closing her eyes and letting that warmth Vivian had gifted her out in a much more mundane way. I really do love her now, don’t I. “It’s alright. We don’t have to...“

She opened her eyes a bit, only to snap them open in shock as she saw Fia channeling the thinnest thread of fire she could manage, drawing it towards Vivian’s exposed shoulder. The account of the battle Vivian and Fia had crashed back into Tara’s mind.

No! She’s trying to flood Vivian with warmth. Make her too horny to think. Make her love Fia. I can’t-

Experience ended under an inferno of heat as the fire brushed Vivian, cascading through Vivian and Fia, and into Tara through Vivian’s touch. As she tried to regain her bearings, she distantly registered someone speaking.

“Okay... I trust you, Fia.”

* * *

Vivian shuddered as she looked at the closed door, behind which the town meeting was starting. She thought back to that tearing sensation, like her entire world had turned icier than Tara’s self-hatred had been. What was that? And can I really go through with doing it again? Shaking her head, she sighed, which got Fia’s attention.

“What’s wrong, Viv? Second thoughts?”

“I... guess? I’m just not sure this is the best plan. I mean, is it really okay to take these people’s freedom, whether or not that... thing happens again?” She grimaced. “I’m just... this is all happening too fast.”

Fia embraced her. “I know it’s difficult, but... don’t you trust me?”

As Fia said those words, Vivian felt a rush of warmth rise from her heart. Of course she trusted Fia! What kind of question was that?

She loved the girl, after all!

Tara grimaced, looking away. “Hey, Tara, what’s wrong? I think she’s right,” Vivian said breathily. Tara didn’t respond, and Vivian decided it wasn’t worth it to press.

She shook her head. “Let’s do this,” Fia grinned, opening the door. “After you.”

“Ah, and there she is. Thank you for coming to this emergency meeting, everyone.” The mayor spoke with an odd cadence, as though he was giving a sermon. “This is Vivian Aubin. And starting from today, she’ll be your new mistress.”

There was a pause. A few of them chuckled awkwardly.

“Are you serious?” One of the female councilors spoke up. “Sir, you didn’t call us here for a joke, did you?”

Vivian grinned as she felt heat pour through her veins, giving her confidence. “No, no. He’s being serious. Everyone, please surrender your minds to me.” She said, singsong. Fia’s jaw dropped at how brazen the normally shy girl was being. Tara just grimaced further.

One of the councilors, a male one, leaped out of his seat, dashing for the exit. Vivian giggled. “Fia?”

Fia sighed, her eyes flooding red. A web of fire spread to cover the exit from the room. The councilor stumbled, and Fia used that opportunity to slam a flaming fist into his face, leaving a nasty burn. He stumbled back. “W-what?”

Flames encircled her hands, and she spoke with an almost resonant, demanding voice. “All of you. Give me your cell phones. I don’t want you calling for help, now. And thank you, Councilman Jacobs, for volunteering to be first.“

“... Sofia?” He sounded unsure of himself, but Fia flared up despite. He whimpered, and the council did as asked. Fia held her hand out, screens cracking and popping under the heat.

“Good. Vivian?”

She giggled giddily, placing her hand on the man’s forehead. “Here we go!”

It was faster this time. A rush of power, burning through his mind, reaching his emotions, and-

Vivian stumbled back, feeling horridly drained again. Just like what happened with the mayor. What just... she shook her head, feeling like she’d just taken a dip in ice water. Looking down at the frost that had formed below her feet, that didn’t seem to be too far off from the truth.

That gave her clarity, though. She looked up from the now-drooling man around the room, shocked by how repulsed she felt by what she’d just been doing. “Why was I...“

She turned to Fia, questioning. Fia offered her a flaming hand, gesturing as if to whisper to her. She nodded, taking the outstretched hand. As she did, her confidence returned, and she shook her head. She was being so silly! She was doing this because it felt great!

She turned to the next councilor, a woman this time, and tapped her on the cheek with a giggle. A roaring wave of power crashed through, and this time, it crashed back into her, giving her more of that heady feeling. The woman kissed her instinctively, and she leaned back in.

So this is why it felt so wrong. I don’t like men! Of course! She snorted at how funny it was. I should do it in groups with the men, then.

The next person in the circle looked up at her, a mix of concern and terror on her face. “Are you... are you an esper?” Vivian nodded, tilting her head in confusion.

“Does that mean this... is going to hurt?” Vivian rolled her eyes.

“Don’t worry. You’ll see!” She grabbed the woman, kissing her deeply as she poured love and lust and fire into her soul.

* * *

Tara groaned. Fia... I trust that you’re doing the right thing, but I’m not sure I should... She shook her head, trying to clear it as she looked up at Vivian’s handiwork. The seven men on the council had been reduced to drooling wrecks, like the mayor had been. They worship the ground she stands on. She clearly didn’t have as much control when using it on them...

The remaining four women, meanwhile, were looking confused, trying to get their bearings. Two of them had stopped shaking their heads, and were looking at Vivian as though taking in a sunrise for the first time. I wasn’t that bad, was I? Hell, I probably was.

Vivian slid up to Tara, tapping her on the shoulder. “Heyyy... You know, we could have an orgy, right now. With them.”

Tara recoiled, giving Vivian the most withering stare she could manage. Underneath that, though, was a storm of conflict. This isn’t like her at all. She’s practically drunk. Fia...

Fia chuckled. “Not yet, my pupil. Remember, we still have a plan to go through! If you want an orgy, imagine it with the entire town involved! We need to go door-to-door, and make sure nobody will be able to spill your secret.“

Tara looked away, struggling to keep a smile on her face. Fia is... I don’t know. She’s changing her. Is that dangerous? This damn power makes it too hard to tell. I love Fia, now. Was that her plan? Do I care anymore?

She looked at the men who Vivian had bound, starting to look despondent at the lack of attention. I... yes, I care. This can’t be right. Empathy’s what she gave me, and it’s telling me I have to stop Fia... She glanced at Vivian, who had a glowing grin as she plotted with Fia. ...but I’m not sure that’s what’s right for her.

* * *