The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Take Part III

Disclaimer: This story is intended for readers of age 18+. The universe and esper system are property of Three Hammers, although most of the characters are original to me. This story is copyright Lunar Circuit © 2020. You may not repost this anywhere without express written permission from me. Enjoy the ride!

* * *

Estrid closed her eyes, letting her worries of the moment flow away with the warm water rushing down her back. She sighed contentedly, turning up the heat of the shower just a little. A smirk formed on her face as she let herself process what had just happened. So, your crush and her maybe-kind-of-girlfriend had sex with you. She loves you now. Sounds like a win-win to me. She rolled her eyes at that line of thinking. Yeah, right. She’s all broken up about it. It’s good that I’ve got her, but I don’t think she’s quite as fine with basically enslaving me to her power. Lost in thought, she didn’t hear the bathroom door open over the sound of rushing water.

A loud yawn startled her out of her reverie. Fia’s still half-asleep, isn’t she. Probably woke up from the noise of the shower. Estrid sighed. She’ll notice it eventually...

Estrid poked her head out around the curtain, eliciting a shocked gasp from the still-groggy Fia. “Oh. I...” she paused, blinking her eyes. “I’m sorry. Yikes, I was tired. I’ll get out of your hair.” She turned around, and was halfway to closing the door before she said, with a laugh, “... Unless you want me in there.“

Estrid shrugged. “I don’t see why not.”

Fia laughed dismissively. “Yeah, right. Like you’d...” she trailed off, noticing Estrid’s expectant expression. “Oh, you’re serious.” She grinned. “I can work with that.“

Fia dashed forward, quickly pulling the shower curtain aside and pinning Estrid’s arms above her head as she kissed and bit her neck, bringing out moans of need. “Shh, shh, girl. Keep your voice down. We don’t want Viv to hear us, and feel left out, do we?” Estrid knew better than to argue with a lover when they got that look in their eyes, so she just nodded, as Fia leaned back in, kissing her passionately.

“Just don’t be too rough, okay?” Estrid whispered, as Fia broke the kiss.

“But rough is what I do best...” Fia smirked, yanking Estrid’s blonde hair down towards her crotch. Oh, hell no. Estrid slapped Fia hard, driving the other girl back with a look of shock on her face.

“I said no. If you’re gonna do me like that, I’m gonna step out.“

Fia blinked, the hot water rushing off both girls as she stood there. “Huh. Bit more fire than your friend, ironically.” She shook her head, chuckling. “Well then, milady, how would you like me to do you?“

Estrid sighed. “You were so good last night. Why can’t you just… treat me with respect?”

“Fuck respect.”

“You won’t get to, without it,” Estrid said, eyebrow raised. Fia grinned, taken aback.

“You are so lucky we’re drenched. If not, I’d...“

“What, burn me? I don’t think Viv would take kindly to that,” Estrid jabbed back.

“Fine, you got me, officer Estrid.” Fia punctuated that with a squeeze of Estrid’s ample chest, making her blush as she clearly suppressed a moan. She leaned her head down, gently sucking one nipple as she played with the other, teasing Estrid by tracing circles around her soaked snatch. “But I can’t promise you I’ll be happy about it.“

“Sucks to be you, then,” Estrid quipped, a grin locked onto her flushed face. Fia smirked at the pun. “Sure does.“

Fia kept working on Estrid, giving her just enough attention to keep her interested, but not enough to satisfy her. “Or does it, now? I think I can make you beg before the water gets cold.“

“I’d like to see you tr- Ah!” Estrid’s retort cut off as a finger brushed against her clit.

“I’m used to getting what I want, Estrid, and I want your head between my legs.” Fia emphasized this with another flick to her clit, which shifted to gently stroking her pussy lips. Estrid shifted, trying to grind against Fia’s hand.

Fia smirked. “And for all your talk, you just melt when you get turned on, don’t you?“

“M-melt? I- ah...” Estrid moaned, as Fia continued to tease her pussy.

“Fine, fine. I’ll be gentle. I just want you to eat me out, Es.” Fia sped up slightly, before slowing down again. “Don’t you want to taste me?” Estrid was moaning and squirming at her touch, but as Fia brought her fingers inside her, she nearly screamed. Fia was clearly very experienced, her deft fingers making the moans come faster and louder. Estrid was getting close, but then Fia just... stopped.

“W-Why’d you...” Fia brought up her finger up to Estrid’s mouth with a shush, but the horny girl instinctively took the finger into her mouth, sucking her juices off of it. Fia was taken slightly aback, but quickly recovered.

“Well, you’re a needy one, aren’t you? But you don’t get to cum. Not until you make me cum.” Estrid whimpered. “You do want to cum, right?” Fia resumed her ministrations on the moaning girl, and smiled condescendingly as Estrid nodded.

“F-fine. You win. I’ll d-do what you want,” Estrid choked out between moans.

Fia felt a swell of triumph, the same one she got when all her conquests gave in. “Good girl. Don’t worry. I’ll keep my word and be gentle.” Fia put her hands on the girl’s shoulders and slowly pressed down.

“Ow!” Estrid pushed Fia away as her elbow banged against the wall of the cramped shower. Focus returned to her eyes, the pain having driven the haze of lust away. “Jesus, Fia, that’s what you call gentle?”

Fia tsked. “Wow. I’d heard people go wild over shower sex, but I don’t think they ever mention that showers are tiny. Doesn’t live up to the hype, eh?” She started laughing, and Estrid soon was laughing along. They hugged each other tightly, as they tried to calm down.

Estrid tried to control her breathing to stem the tide of laughter, but an unexpected kiss from Fia quieted her abruptly. The hazel-eyed girl grinned, putting a finger to Estrid’s lips. “Well, I don’t think this will feel any worse.” Fia leaned in, kissing her harder.

* * *

Estrid walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, a triumphant grin plastered on her face. Fia was right behind her, wearing a far more devious smile. Vivian looked up from her laptop at her kitchen table, raising an eyebrow at the smiling pair.

“You two are practically dripping warmth. I mean, I know you two are glowing, but this is like you’re glowing.” She laughed, before what she said sunk in. “I can... see your warmth. I can see the warmth you two just felt for each other. That’s new.“

Fia’s eyes widened, and she dashed over to her and grabbed the laptop, ignoring Vivian’s cries of protest. She quickly typed something in, and then spun the screen around to show the colors of the rainbow arranged in a circle. Vivian opened her mouth to question her, but Fia cut her off before she could speak.

“That’s an Empath power, Viv. You don’t have Empath powers,” Fia said, sounding shaken.

“Why not? Forgive me if I’m not up to speed here...”

“You’re clearly Pyrokinetic.” She jabbed a finger at the red circle. “You Charmed me, made me feel.” She pointed at the magenta circle. “And espers only ever have two classes of power. Maximum. End of story. Except, apparently, you.” She pointed to the indigo circle, eyes wide. “You are an Empath, too. And that doesn’t make any sense.“

Estrid coughed. “And the other colors?” Fia shook her head. “Not relevant now. She’s not exactly a Shield, with those eyes,” Fia said, pointing at the cyan circle. “Or maybe she is! Maybe everything I thought I knew was wrong. Vivian... could you list each part of your power for me? There’s got to be some explanation.“

Vivian blinked, stunned by the sheer depth of Fia’s anger at this seemingly simple fact. “I... Okay?” She shook her head. “Heat control was the first one. Heat sense came with it. That’s the sensory component I mentioned.”

Fia laughed. “Heat sense? So that’s how you were dodging so well.” Vivian rolled her eyes.

Estrid coughed again, more insistently. “Excuse me, girl with no context here? Could you stop leaving me behind?”

“Oh, I was hunting her down for sport. It’s cool now.” Fia said absentmindedly, jotting down some notes in a text document. Estrid’s eyebrow rose at that, but she decided not to press the matter further while Fia was so focused.

“Anyway, I also have that... warmth sensing? Emotional warmth, I mean. And the ability to move it around, although it’s a bit trickier than that,” Vivian mused.

“Excuse the uninitiated, but doesn’t that just mean she has, like... power over warmth?” Estrid asked. “Seems like an open-and-shut case to me.”

Fia’s eyes widened, and she stumbled back. “That’s it. She has power over warmth. Heat flooded into Charm because she’s not a Pyro at all. She’s... what, a conceptual Pyro? A ‘concept user’? That would explain a lot, actually... It’d finally give me an explanation for that damn enigmatic Irish hunk over in Lockwood.“

Vivian and Estrid shared a look of confusion over ‘Irish hunk’. Vivian shrugged, and then turned to Fia. “So, that sounds... possible? Not sure who you’re talking about, but... where are you going with this, Fia?”

Fia pointed to the red circle on the laptop screen again, jabbing her finger in its direction insistently. “You move warmth, like a Pyro moves heat, right? That means it’s going to fade. Like when you drew heat into your hand to hit me. It might have permanent effects if it hits someone strong enough, but the actual warmth will fade. We’re probably going to get more and more dependent on that feeling. Hell, it feels better—and more... pure—than any drug I’ve ever tried.”

“Wait, wait. If it’s like a drug,” Estrid said, brow furrowed, “then the addiction will get worse, won’t it? What are we going to do when it grows beyond the two of us?”

Fia gasped sharply. “I can’t believe that didn’t occur to me. Of course it would. That just makes sense.”

“No. You’re telling me that... I’m going to have to take over more people like this? Addict them to me? Become some kind of monster? I’m sorry, Fia, but I’d rather die than do that,” Vivian said, looking at the table with a determined expression.

“I understand what you mean, Viv, but... if you die, you’re taking us with you,” Estrid said softly, grabbing Vivian from behind in a hug. The towel started to slide off without Estrid’s hands holding it up, and Vivian blushed as she felt Estrid’s naked body press against her in a soft, compassionate embrace. “We’re addicted too, right? If Fia’s right about the heat fading, and it’s like a drug... it’d get worse. We’d get colder. Maybe numb. I don’t think we’d ever really recover, without... well, someone like you to help us recover.”

Fia chuckled, drawing angry stares from Estrid and Vivian. “Real dilemma, ain’t it? You can’t die, but you’re consigning others to the same fate by living.”

“Vivian, don’t mind her. She’s trying to rile you up. Like she did with mentioning, well... where you were from.” Estrid grimaced, bracing herself for another panic attack like she’d seen when Fia mentioned it.

Vivian tensed, and spoke carefully, as if stepping around a land mine. “You mean... where I got my power.”

“Awakened,” Fia interjected.

“Where I Awakened, then.”

“She mentioned some stuff which... you’d never brought up to me. About your... dogs?” Estrid asked, wincing slightly in anticipation. Vivian responded by turning around, returning the embrace.

“I’m fine now. I’ve got you to anchor me, after all.” Estrid felt an odd sense of warmth at that, and saw to her shock that Vivian’s eyes were glowing slightly. Her power? “I... I got my powers—Awakened, yes, Fia, thank you—in a sledding crash. My dogs were injured. I was in the snow—” She shuddered, remembering pain and fear and power. “—t-the snow, and I was freezing to death, and I felt... something change, and I felt heat, and I pulled, and my dogs... they—” She broke off, sobbing. Estrid hugged her even more tightly, embracing that warm feeling shedding from her friend.

“I... Jesus, Vivian. I don’t know what to say to that. I’m... so sorry.”

“Th-thank you.” Her sobbing grew softer as she melted into Estrid’s embrace. “I... what if I asked people?” she asked, perking up.

“Asked people about what?” Fia raised an eyebrow.

“Being... well, mine. Estrid, you said you would have said yes. Maybe other people would too. Maybe I don’t have to be—become a monster,” she choked out.

Fia shook her head. “No dice. People would talk. The ESPD would notice, and they’re not exactly lenient to espers of any kind. They’d kill you, or worse. You have to do this somewhere you can take everyone.” Vivian slumped, considering that.

“Look. I think I know a place. I grew up in a pretty crappy town south of here, Valley Heights. It’s isolated. Nobody will notice if everyone there starts to, let’s say, enter a massive polyamorous relationship with a certain red-haired girl at the center. I mean, it’s fairly conservative, but love conquers all, right?” Fia laughed, causing Estrid to hiss at her angrily.

Vivian slumped further. “I’d still be taking them over.”

Fia’s eyes lit up. “We could start with something a bit more... altruistic, though. I have a friend there who I’m still in touch with. She’s... got some issues. She’s tried to commit suicide a few times, because she, er... hates how empty she feels. Maybe you could... I don’t know, fill that void for her? I’m sure she’d agree, if you just asked.”

Vivian seemed to seriously consider that. Estrid narrowed her eyes. Fia... what’s your game here?

“... Fine. I’ll meet her. But that’s all I can promise.”

* * *

Vivian opened her eyes, startled awake by someone shaking her. “Are we there yet?” she yawned.

Fia laughed. “Yes, we’re here, miss Obvious.”

Estrid rolled her eyes. “Fia, you were droning on about ‘concept’ this and ‘adjacency’ that the whole ride. Can you blame her for dozing off?”

Fia put her hand to her mouth in mock offense. “I am hurt, Estrid. I’m hardly that boring.” She held that face for a few seconds, before breaking down in laughter. Estrid sighed. “It wasn’t that funny, Fia.“

Fia took a deep breath, calming herself. “Fine, fine. But yes. We’re here. This is Tara’s house.”

The girls stood on the doorstep of the small two story house for a moment, until Estrid broke the awkward silence and rang the doorbell. A few moments later, they heard movement inside, accompanied by a faint ‘go away’.

“Let me handle this, girls. Tara requires a... gentle touch.” Fia pivoted on her heel, slamming her fists into the door. Vivian jumped back at the sudden outburst, as Fia yelled, “Hey bitch! Come out here, or I’ll burn your fucking house down!”

“Gentle, eh?” Estrid said, eyebrow raised. Fia just grinned, giving her an ‘I-told-you-so’ look as a mousy, raven-haired girl cracked open the door. She was wearing a white leather jacket, seemingly of the same make as Fia’s. Vivian raised an eyebrow, whispering to Estrid, “A choker, in public?” Estrid giggled. “Oh, you sweet, sweet summer child...”

“Hey, Sofia,” Tara said, rolling her eyes. Fia looked at her with burning eyes at the use of that name. “It’s Fia.” Tara laughed. “Yeah, yeah...“

She looked around, startled to see other people around her friend. “Wait. Fia, who are they?” she said, nodding her head towards Vivian and Estrid.

“They’re my friends.”

“Oh my god, you made friends?” Tara said in disbelief. “How the hell did you make frie—” She turned to the other girls, shaking her head. “You two have such poor taste.“

Vivian laughed uncomfortably. “We’re stuck with her, for better or for worse.”

Tara sighed. “For worse. Let’s get you inside. Fia briefed you, I assume?” she said as they walked in, Fia making a beeline right for the couch. Tara gestured to the couch, and Vivian and Estrid took the cue, taking seats beside Fia. Tara pulled over a chair, slumping into it with a bored expression.

“So. What do you know about me?”

Vivian opened her mouth, but Fia cut her off. “I told them about your... well, issues, and your... tendencies. Vivian has a way to help.” Tara raised her eyebrows. “And did you tell them why I have those?” Fia’s confident grin slipped a tiny fraction. “Not quite. But Vivian here can help. Trust me.”

“What do you have to say for your part in this... Vivian, I assume?” Tara’s gaze flickered between Estrid and Vivian, looking for a reaction to her use of the name, her eyes locking with Vivian’s.

“I... I have a... method? to help. I have a way to... force an emotional connection, kind of like a love potion, I suppose. Does... that make sense?”

Tara sighed. “Fia, you didn’t even tell them that? Girl, you can just say you’re a Charmer.“

Vivian blinked, surprised. “Wait, didn’t you say we’re not supposed to tell people? Why does she know? Is she one of us?”

Fia shook her head. “No, but she was there when I Awakened.”

Tara laughed. “Hard to hide what she was, when her hands were carving a sphere of safety for us in a fire. Fia and I spent a lot of time trying to understand the details of this whole phenomenon, so I’m probably more in-the-know than most espers are.“

Fia grimaced. “About that... not as much as we thought. Vivian has three powers, kind of, ish?”

Tara rolled her eyes. “So we were wrong? Not like that hasn’t happened before, girl.”

Vivian raised her hand, prompting a snort from Fia. “Yes, my student, you may speak,” she chuckled.

“You... don’t seem that depressed. I—” Estrid cut her off with a look of panic.

“Vivian, that’s not something to say to someone,” she hissed.

“Not what I meant. I mean... how would my- well, my power, help you?”

Tara sighed. “Fia, could I explain this to them alone?”

Fia’s mouth drew to a line. “I... if you have to.” She sat up, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Tara waited until she heard the door clicked, and turned back to the two girls with a hushed whisper. “You two do know she’s a psychopath, right? And before you object—I’m not insulting her. I am too—or, well, I’m a sociopath, at least. Diagnosed and all.” Estrid gasped softly.

“We’re useful to each other. That’s why we’re ‘friends’. But she’s almost certainly got her own motives. If you really did make her love you, she’ll be devoted to you, so you won’t have to worry on that front. That’s what she wants to offer me, as well. Empathy. Although I assume your power won’t mind that I’m straight...”

Vivian shifted uncomfortably. She’d known that something was wrong with Fia, but to hear it said so frankly, when she now loved her... and the idea of changing someone’s identity like that left a bad taste, too.

Tara looked at her oddly. “You love her too. That wasn’t there before, was it? She’s going to have to explain this power of yours to me. That’s not how Charmers typically operate...” She laughed at the look of shock on Vivian’s face. “It doesn’t take an Empath to see you’re head over heels for her. Just be careful.”

Speaking normally, she twisted over her chair towards the bathroom door. “Hey, Fia. You can come out, now.”

Fia opened the door, pulling up a chair to sit alone, facing both the couch and Tara. “Alright.”

“So, Tara... if you’re considering this... I need to make one thing clear. We’re pretty sure it’s addictive. If we do this, you’ll be stuck with us, forever,” Vivian said, clearly uncomfortable with the notion.

“Addictive? That’s... what kind of Charmer is she, Fia?“

Fia shrugged. “It’s... complicated.”

Tara sighed. “Can I... discuss this with Fia, for a bit? You two can wait upstairs, or something.”

Estrid nodded silently, taking Vivian’s hand and leading her up the staircase, sitting down against the wall at the top.

“I’m worried about this, V,” she whispered. “Fia is... I mean, you heard Tara. Fia’s trying to manipulate you. Maybe she thinks it’s what’s ‘best’ for you, or some shit, but... I’m not sure about this, okay?”

Vivian looked pensive. “But... if Tara does want me to help, I can’t exactly say no, can I? I... I don’t know, okay?“

Estrid sighed, wordlessly holding her friend—her lover—tightly.

* * *

Vivian heard Tara call out from downstairs, although she couldn’t quite make out the words. She nudged Estrid, who’d begun to nod off on her shoulder. She smiled at seeing her so comfortable, feeling that warmth bubble up from somewhere inside of her, that place where her power dwelled. She pushed that down, not wanting to do anything more than she’d already done. Estrid shook her head, blinking her tiredness away, and then nodded to Vivian. They both walked down, hand in hand.

Tara stood at the foot of the stairs, Fia behind her. She held out her hand, rolling up the sleeve of her jacket as she proffered her wrist to Vivian. “I’ve decided. Yes.”

“I... before I do, I’d just like to know why. Curiosity, more than anything, y’know?” Vivian’s worried expression contrasted with the lighthearted shrug she gave. She felt Estrid’s hand on her shoulder, and some of that tension bled out.

“It’s better than living empty, like this.” She sighed. “If I was going to... well, you know. I’d have been gone anyway. Living bound to a damn cinnamon roll like you isn’t the worst fate.“

The corners of Vivian’s mouth jerked up slightly at that. “That’s what Fia said, too.”

Tara rolled her eyes. “Figures she’d only talk that sappy once she actually loved someone.” Fia recoiled from her in mock offense, pantomiming a gasp.

“Well, are you going to make me your love-thrall or whatever, or just stand on the stairs?” Tara shook her outstretched hand. “Getting a little tired of holding my arm here...”

Vivian started, running down the remaining stairs to take her hand.

“Alright. Are you sure about this? Completely sure?” Vivian frowned.

“Yes! Get on with it already. How are you this bad at being a mind-controller?” She shook her head, and whispered ‘amateurs’ under her breath.

Vivian sighed, and let her power flow out into Tara. The girl’s blue eyes opened wide as warmth flooded into her. Wait, I can feel that. That’s new... Vivian thought.

She probed at that strange sensation, noticing that she had much more control of her power than she’d thought. I’d only ever used it in panic. So...

With another push, she broke through, falling into the warmth as it poured into Tara. Memory by memory, piece by piece, she felt it bleed into Tara’s mind, icy by comparison, and melt structures of ice that made who the girl was. Vivian passed through her mind, feeling Tara’s hatred of that gnawing emptiness ebb as she touched it. The warmth passed into her emotions, washing away any reservations about her new love for Vivian.

She passed through Tara’s hatred of herself. A deep, cavernous void of frost. Piece by piece, the warmth melted it away, changing the very shape of the girl’s mind to a new focus.

As if excavating a precious artifact, the power was leaching into Tara, eating away at the cold, and leaving Vivian in its wake. Something felt strange about that, but in the throes of the power, all the warmth wanted to do was keep going...

She felt pieces of Tara fall away, pieces held up only by that icy disconnection. She touched them as they fell, feeling the icy shock from each one as it melted. So much pain... More pain still remained, but she could somehow tell it was better. More right.

This power... can help people, she realized. I don’t have to just make slaves, or thralls...

She released Tara, both of them breathing heavily with flushed expressions. Fia whistled appreciatively. “Damn, Vivian. You could make a girl want to be yours just watching that.“

Tara shook her head. “I... don’t feel too different. Was I supposed to? I thought it would be more drastic...”

Fia grinned. “Oh, Tara. Not drastic? How do you feel about little old Vivian here?”

Tara’s eyes widened, an even mix of awe, thanks, and lust painting her face. “Oh. Drastic it is, then.”

* * *

Fia sat on her friend’s bed and laughed, feeling a connection to Tara she’d never felt before. That warmth seems to want to find itself, even if it’s not from Viv directly. Convenient, for someone who’s going to have to make a harem...

Tara smiled, blushing a little. She pulled Fia closer as if to tell her a secret, despite them being the only ones in the room. “Wow. You weren’t kidding about how... much this changed. Even if just subtly. What kind of power is it, anyway?“

Fia’s expression dropped into horror for a moment as she remembered that all her understanding of what espers were was flawed. Just as quickly, it faded back into a sheepish smile. “So, about that. She’s... a Pyro. Sort of. And kind of an Empath, and kind of a Charmer. She has power over warmth...”

Tara looked at her, amused. “Wait. She bound you. And it still took you any amount of time to realize that that was warmth?”

Fia threw up her hands. “Hey! I’d never felt it before! Cut me some slack.”

Tara frowned at that, but her face returned to contemplation as she realized the implications. “So. She’s... what, an abstract Pyro? Like, a general concept adjacent to an esper domain? That still wouldn’t explain Cian, but it’d definitely get us closer.”

Fia blinked. “I... it took me a day. To understand that.”

Tara patted her on the shoulder. “It’s okay, Sof. We keep you around for your fire, not your wisdom.”

Fia fumed at the jab at her real name’s meaning. Literally fumed. Oops. That’s been acting up a lot more, lately... She shook her head, dismissing the errant flames.

“Anyway, Fia. The addiction. If I understand it, it’s going to get worse, right?”

Fia looked at her friend—love?—with a deadpan expression. “You’re just trying to make me feel inadequate now.“

“Maybe. But I’m also right, aren’t I? What are you going to do when she can’t keep it to us three?”

Fia grinned. “I had a plan for that, actually. A bit of payback for this place, and hey, a chance to finally make good on those old crushes.”

“Huh, I still like guys. I was expecting to be, what, Viviansexual now?”

“No, it’s just more like... you’re whatever you were and Viviansexual now. Just wayyyy more Viviansexual. Bit of the rest of us, too.“

Tara nodded. “Makes sense. Her power still reaches for warmth in us.” Fia groaned internally. That took me hours... “But... that’s why you brought her here, then? With me as bait, since there’s no way she could resist helping someone. Does she... know what you’re trying to do?“

Fia smiled genuinely. “I just want to make her happy, alright? This seems like the best way to go about that.”

Tara shrugged. “Alright. I’ll trust you... if we’re going to do this, though, we’ll need a plan of attack.”

Fia nodded. “So let’s get cracking, then. Tomorrow, Valley Heights is going to be hers.”

* * *