The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

Blurb : Thanks to a strange birthday gift from his, apparently, half-beautician/half-mad scientist mother, all the girls that share Lucas’s hot tub are acting more and more affectionate.

Tags : MF FF MD IN
* * *

Chapter 1

“There’s no way this stuff’ll work...” I shook the test tube and watched the blue and silver crystals tumble around.

“What is it?” Iggy asked as we rode the bus home.

“Birthday present,” I said. “It might be from Mom.”

“Oh fuck!” She burned red and hugged me. “Happy birthday!”

“Thank you,” I said. “What’d you get me?”

“Don’t give me that look.” She poked her fingertip to my nose. “Don’t be crazy.”

“You didn’t even ask what I wanted?” I smiled.

“Dude, you wanted sex.” Iggy rasped the word ‘sex’. “We haven’t even been out on one full date, and ...’s for boyfriends.“

“I’m a boy.” I elbowed her while wearing as stupid a grin as I could manage. “I’m your friend.”

“Emi’s a girl. Emi’s my friend. Should I have... with her?” The word she didn’t say was screamed by her sarcastic face and rolling eyes.

“Can I watch?” Apparently my grin could get stupider.

“Blegh...” She rolled out her tongue and crossed her eyes. “I know what I want. I know what you want. Why is it so wrong to do it the right way? A date. A real date, not like going to a movie where you just pant like a dog trying to hump my leg the whole time.”

“It wasn’t your leg that I was interested in,” I said. “Though that left one is pretty nice.”

“You’re impossible.” Iggy cracked a smile. “All you ever talk about is sex.“

“All you ever talk about is relationships,” I said. “How about some give and take?“

She stared flatly at me. Waiting. Waiting. I leaned in to kiss her.

“God! You’re not listening at all.” She pushed my face back. Her laughing and giggling made me feel better. She never got offended or angry when I tried to go further.

“Come over tonight,” I said, when I had settled back in my seat. She raised an eyebrow; I did my best to look morose.

“What for?” she asked, slowly.

I waved the little test tube again. “Birthday party.”

“I don’t do drugs,” she said, with a frown.

“I don’t think it’s drugs. It’s some sort of bath salt maybe or something...” I said, staring at the crystals once again. “Mom set it next to my birthday card.”

“Even if your mom says it’s OK, I’m not going to take a bath with you,” Iggy snickered.

I put the vial back in my bookbag. “Come over anyway?”

“Did you invite anyone else?” she asked, knowing the answer.

No. I hadn’t. She knew she’d be first, if not the only. If it wasn’t for her (and her circle of girlfriends) I’d probably have turtled up and become a complete introvert loner. Theo, my grade school best friend, and his family had moved away before the ninth grade. Besides Iggy (and Emi, Dawn, and Anna... And Ray), I had never really hung out with anyone else.

“Of course not.” I smiled, to stop myself from thinking of Ray. “You’re the only one for me.”

“And let me guess... Your mom’s still off at some conference?” Iggy pursed her lips to keep from grinning. “You have the house suspiciously to yourself?“

“Gone for five more days,” I confirmed.

“Seriously, do you actually like me?” she asked.

“Yes! I’m always thinking about you!” I twisted and smiled broadly into her eyes. She shook her head and looked down. I was a teenager. I had been bumping knees with this girl on the bus for twenty minutes! My shorts were tented. It was a compliment!

“That... I believe,” she sighed, though she couldn’t stop smiling. “Yes, I’ll come over tonight.”

“Really?”

“And I’m bringing the girls. It’s a real birthday party, not some trap for your penis.”

“I don’t think you’re a trap at all,” I said. “But I’m sure you’d have a very feminine penis.”

“You’re an idiot,” Iggy chuckled. She reached up and pulled the cord for the next stop.

“OK, but, um, bring your bikini.” I said.

“Why?” She narrowed her eyes. “It’s not warm enough for the pool.”

“So we can use the hot tub,” I said.

She just smiled at me for a moment, before saying: “I’ll think about it.“

“You don’t have to bring a bathing suit if you don’t want to wear one.” I raised my hand over my heart and my other up to swear.

“But—Oh, goddammit, this is about getting me to skinny dip with you.” She leaned over. For a second, I thought she was angry. I may have flinched a little. She laughed and poked her finger to my nose again. “You wish.”

I watched her ass get off the bus and waved to her on the sidewalk. The bus lurched forward as she walked towards her front door. I pulled the cord and signalled that the next stop was mine.

* * *

I’ll be honest, I was certain that any one of the other three were mine if I had just asked. But I couldn’t get Iggy, or get my mind off of Iggy.

Iggy’s not her Christian name, but almost no one calls her Isabel. She was the girl not-quite-next door. Not-quite-next block, technically. She lived eleven houses down. Petite, but for a slightly large (proportionately) pair of perky tits, soft brown eyes, fair brown hair. A little bit girlish, a little bit geeky.

It wasn’t quite so anime-childhood-friends-growing-up-into-inevitable-lovers. We hadn’t been running around together since grade school. We had most decidedly not been friends until she had grown boobs and I had grown enraptured by boobs. After that, well… we were teenagers: a combination of immature, graceless, oversensitive, and transparent.

Now, I’m not going to pretend she at any point hated me, disliked me, or ignored me. We truly liked each other. We were almost almost every single day. When we found out Theo was moving away, it was Iggy who mustered the effort so that I wasn’t alone, that I still had real friends. Our brains just didn’t have what the other wanted. Somehow, the stars aligned so that she wasn’t ready for sex and I wasn’t ready for a girlfriend.

We still stumbled over each other as I grew more and more frustrated. I was certain that once I had slain my libidinous dragon, I’d be ready to give her what she wanted. She was certain once I could put the dragon to sleep for a half-dozen hours of cock-teasing romance, she’d psych herself up to give me what I wanted. I was willing to do anything to fuck Iggy! Willing to do anything, except for being patient. In retrospect, patience would’ve been much faster.

I retrieved the test tube in my backpack. It was surely a gag gift. Mom was weird. She cheerleaded for Lucas + Iggy pretty hard. She was almost disappointed that I hadn’t made Iggy my ‘kept woman’ yet. Still... Giving me ‘Pure Love Potion’? Her sense of humor could be a little frightening.

I picked up the card on the kitchen table. A robot used eye lasers to attempt to blow out his birthday candles. Now everything was on fire. Instead of one of her sappy notes, I opened the card to find instructions typed inside:

  1. Dissolve Pure Love Potion in hot water.
  2. Add desired love slave and Master [This is you, hopefully].
  3. Press boundaries and watch them move before your very eyes!
  4. Repeat as needed.

Note: Test tube contains precise dose enough to establish Master and love slave.

I popped the rubber cork again. It smelled like Mom’s salon and no one else would’ve picked that card but for Mom. But, I just don’t know how she had put it on the table this morning. No one else lived here; Mom had flown out of state the day before yesterday. I had eaten delivered pizza on the very table I had found the card and vial this morning. Grandma and Granddad had keys but they had moved to Florida four years ago. Uncle Ryan? I shook my head. If someone had come in, I’d have surely woken up, right? It had to be Mom, right?

The other weird thing about the crystals was that they were another card, another gift. Mom and I had had my premature birthday party last weekend. She had bought me new sneakers. The salon had grown and grown over the years, but I was never one to expect two gifts.

Cool down Lucas. It’s a stupid joke. I just wish I knew who was in on it.

It smelled like the salon. It was probably just eucalyptus and coconut oils with a woowoo label slapped across it. Doing rich women’s hair and makeup required a lot of pseudoscience and a hint of salesmanship. Pure Love Potion… I had to laugh; it was a harmless enough gag. Iggy would laugh. But I hadn’t told her the joke at school, on the bus, at all. Call it adolescent hopefulness and naivete, but if there was a chance it could work… 0.00000000001 times 10 to the negative 60 billion… I should try it, yeah? You can’t prove it doesn’t work!

I laughed at myself. I shook my head. Iggy the love slave… The mental imagery propelled me to anxiety and hyperactivity all afternoon.

“Yes Lucas… Oh yes, Master… Take me, I’ve always wanted it and now I’m ready to receive you!” I flushed the soiled tissues.

Yet, Iggy wasn’t the only one coming over. I may have been locked on her, but I wasn’t going to not fantasize about Emi, Anna, or Dawn. I blinked. Emi, Anna, and Dawn!

I would’ve rushed back up to my room to masturbate. Simultaneously, my phone buzzed in an arc across the kitchen table, and the doorbell rang twice.

“Hey Mom, Uncle Ryan’s here,” I said, into my phone as I opened the door. “18’s old enough that I didn’t need someone checking in on me. Oh, wait, he brought food. Nevermind, continue to treat me like a child.”

“It’s my job! Even as you get older and eat all of the food, you’ll always be my little guy!” Mom laid it on thick. I rolled my eyes and let my Uncle in. Then, she broke into song.

It is incredibly awkward holding your cell phone making eye contact with another man while your Mom sings Happy Birthday. Uncle Ryan shook his head at my expression and laid out the takeout he had bought for us.

“Yeah, have a good rest of your trip.”

“Oh, it’s a blast. Thank Uncle Ryan for me. Love you!”

“Love you, too,” I mumbled. I hung up, without having asked about the Pure Love Potion. I didn’t want to do it in front of Uncle Ryan. He tossed me some ketchup packets for my fries.

“She never changes, does she?” he laughed. “Happy birthday.”

“Thanks,” I said, around a chomp of bacon cheeseburger. “For the food too.”

“Yeah. Food… This is just junk,” he waved his burger after a bite. “Trust me, the food seems good now, but you’re going to want to hitch yourself to a good woman who’ll force you to eat the healthy food you think you hate.”

“Right,” I snorted. “Worked so well for you.”

“I had to do the forcing myself, true enough,” he said, smugly, “Because for good women, I’ve been spoiled for choices. How about you?”

“Me? Girls?” Shit, I felt like an idiot for feeling nervous as I thought about Iggy.

“Choices,” he corrected. “You don’t just want to fall into the first snake pit that opens up to you.”

“That’s certainly a metaphor for vagina.” I said, slurping my pop.

He laughed. “You’re a good kid. You want me out of here before you throw whatever party you were willing to mop for?”

“Um…” I said.

“I can smell the Lysol.” He pointed to the silver dust in the test tube I had nervously and poorly hidden behind the toaster. “You sure about that?”

“Mom told you the gag, huh?”

“I was there when it first clicked for her,” he chuckled. “Seriously. You’re man enough for your mom to trust you. That means I trust you too. Have fun.”

“You’re not going to finish your burger?” I said. He had hardly taken two bites. His onion rings were untouched and soaking greasily through their paper bag.

“Happy birthday.” He shook his head, messed up my hair, and slid his meal in front of me. “Clean your face and brush your teeth before your girl comes over.”

“Girls.” I said. I swallowed to stifle a belch but that just caused it to ricochet out my nose. Mouthwash!

“Girls? Good man...” he said, eying the test tube of crystals with a shrug. “Isabel and one of the other three no doubt.”

“All four!” I bragged, theatrically. He caught my eye and laughed at me.

“All four, eh? Your mom’s side of the family to be sure,” he laughed. I shoved more food in my mouth so I didn’t comment on that. “I’ll tell your mom you’re doing well. Enjoy your trainwreck; four’s a lot of bodies.” His smile was brutally sarcastic. “Happy birthday, Lucas.”

“Thanks.” I wiped my face with a napkin, walked him to the door, and gave him a hug. I was alone. I ran back to the kitchen table and engulfed the last of the food. I kept rolling the test tube around in circles with my left hand. I knew he was joking and even still, I pulled out the instructions and read them over and over again.

Not important! I thought, smelling the onions on my breath. I ran off to make sure my room was clean, my bed was made, my condoms were stocked. I scrubbed up the kitchen table. I raided Mom’s liquor cabinet for rum and whiskey. I put those back and took out the tequila. All while brushing my teeth with my left hand.

I spat into the kitchen sink and went out onto the back patio. The house was a little small but the yard and pool were quite large. The patio was a raised deck with high railing and under the shade of the extended eave of the house. Large rectangular skylights let in the late afternoon sun. The barbecue and deck chairs were to my right, the jacuzzi to my left, a staircase led down to the pool. We had high fences and introverted neighbors, but there were additional curtains that could be pulled down and interiorize the whole patio.

First I went to the deck chairs and table. I filled the cooler full of ice, limes, and tequila. I stacked a tower of cups and surrounded them with bags of chips, popcorn, and cookies. I fetched a bunch of candle holders and sticks and set them all around the hot tub and table. I didn’t light any, but I left the barbecue lighter next to the cups.

Finally, I breathed again. Candles, snacks, liquor, hot tub. If it was just Iggy, I could sell this as a real date! I pulled the tarpaulin off the hot tub. Opened the valve to fill it and turned on the heat. I watched the water pump in for a moment and then made a decision. The test tube shook in my hand as I returned. I closed the valve when it was full. I had no idea how long it took to dissolve the crystals. I had two thoughts:

“If I don’t show the girls, we can’t laugh about it together.“

“If I set it up and tell them after it fails, they’ll laugh in my face.”

In the end, I didn’t mind when these girls laughed at me. I flicked the stopper away with my thumbnail and poured.

I walked inside. The candles, the booze, the date, Iggy. I had to try. I picked up my phone and called Emi. I had mentioned the other three: Emi, Anna, and Dawn. Iggy and her clique. The girls she was going to ‘invite’ over.

“Yo, hot tub and party to-night!” Emi cheered. “Happy birthday, you horny bastard!”

“Hey, can you guys ditch and leave Iggy to me tonight?” I hoped.

“Jesus man! She’s not going to show up without us and Dawn really wants to go,” Emi laughed, almost meanly.

Oh,” I frowned.

Emi scoffed. “Yeah, I’m sure if you set things up, I can convince Anna and Dawn we’re intruding. Iggy won’t even know we set her up. That’s a workable plan. Ish.”

“What’s ish mean?”

“I want to party a little and use the hot tub, then we’ll bounce,” Emi said. “It’ll be just you and her. Do you got enough lube and tube socks?”

“What?”

“For that throwdown, hardcore, blasphemous, menage a un you’re going to land tonight, big man!” She laughed.

“It’s not that hopeless,” I countered.

“It so isn’t. But you are.”

“Ouch.”

“Cool, I’ll call Anna and Dawn. Make sure you get a shower.”

“Awesome, tha—”

She hung up in my ear. I gleefully punched the air and hopped around excitedly. My teeth were clean but the back of my throat needed mouthwash. I sent a text to Iggy as I ran through the house. “I’m jumping in the shower. Come right in.” I smirked with pride to myself.

She sent me back a text of a ghost emoji and boos. And a follow up of a birthday cake. I grinned as I gargled, spat, gargled, and spat. I metaphorically jumped into the shower.

* * *

“Nice try, Lucas!” Iggy and the girls were in the living room and saw me as I walked out of the shower in a towel.

“Drop it!” Emi shouted brightly. Anna turned red and closed her eyes. Dawn snickered and covered her mouth.

“No! He’ll do it!” Iggy swatted Emi. She stuck out her tongue at me. “Go towel off and put some clothes on at least!”

“Did you guys bring bikinis?” I asked. I had stopped in the hallway, holding the towel tightly on my hip. I really did want to flash them. Emi was for it. She flipped down the front of her shorts and revealed the crotch of her purple bikini bottoms. She licked her shiny lips at me.

“We all did,” Dawn said. “So, you can just put on trunks if you like.”

“No, he should get dressed and come to the table first. Go get a shirt and—”

“I don’t mind if he doesn’t put on a shirt,” Anna rasped nervously.

“Yeah, shirtless is good!” Emi said.

“It’s not the worst thing,” Iggy relented, and smiled broadly.

I floated to my bedroom across from the bathroom and left the door open as I dropped the towel to the floor. Sadly, no one peeked.

So, the other girls: Anna, Emi, and Dawn. These were Iggy’s friends. I suppose they were my friends, but I think I was too focused on not being friend-zoned to close that door in any of their faces. If they weren’t my friends, I may not have had friends. Offline. I used to have Theo but his family had moved away just before high school. I never really made friends; Theo and Iggy had made me.

I slowly found my swim trunks, a pair of black shorts that came down to my knees and had a surplus of pockets. I walked out and found all of the girls in the kitchen, lighting birthday candles on a six pack of chocolate cupcakes.

Anna. Anna was the tallest, the most easily embarrassed, the skinniest. She was a tan skinned blonde with a small cluster of freckles over her nose. She wore red. Her nails, her t-shirt, her sneakers. Her jeans were black and she wasn’t wearing makeup like usual. By the red strap of her bikini top, I could guess she didn’t want her eyeliner coming off in the hot tub. She looked me in the chest and flash-fried red. She blushed more often than I got erections.

Emi. Emi was the curviest, the most foul-mouthed, the flirtiest. She had thick black hair, an olive complexion, dark brown eyes, and a great ass. I caught her from the side, and she specifically turned her butt to me and wiggled it at me. She blew me a raspberry. She was wearing a purple zip-up sweater and baggy shorts. She had kicked off her shoes and was kneeling barefoot on one of the kitchen stools.

Dawn. Dawn was the smartest, the most bluntly honest, the quietest. She was an awkward postured girl in clothes too big. She had curly orange-brown hair and bright blue eyes. She drummed her short bitten nails on the kitchen table. She smiled at me with perfect teeth.

Iggy. I suppose Iggy deserves a turn. Iggy was the shortest, the most touchy-feely, the giggliest. She was a lost hopeless romantic in a babydoll t-shirt over her bikini. She had been wearing jeans when I had come out of the shower, but right now she was only wearing the sky blue bottoms over her butt and skinny legs. She crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me.

“That face means you’re cumming so hard you can’t think straight,” I said, with a grin.

“Shut up.” She rolled her eyes. She started singing and elbowed Anna.

Anna took command over Happy Birthday. She had an angelic voice. Emi dove in too. She did not. Dawn mumbled about me looking like a monkey and smelling like one too. I blew out the candles and made my wish.

“If you tell us, it’s not going to come true,” Emi said.

“I didn’t say anything,” I said.

“Really? I wish Iggy would finally fuck me tonight? You all heard that right?”

“Emi! Don’t be like him!” Iggy harrumphed. She elbowed Emi but smiled at me.

“I heard it,” Dawn said. “Your eyes are basically shouting.”

Anna smiled with her face turned bright pink and nodded.

“Hm…” Emi considered. “Nope, wish is dead. His eyes are saying he wants to fuck and he’s been eyefucking you since you took your pants off.”

“An-ny-wa-ay!” Iggy stuck her tongue out at Emi. “Gifts!”

“You bought these since we got off the bus?”

“Are you crazy?” Dawn asked. “We’re not going to forget your birthday. Iggy least of all.”

“She just seemed shocked and embarrassed when I brought it up on the bus,” I trailed off.

“Well, I was trying to make tonight a surprise and then you invited me over anyways,” Iggy said. “Look—”

“Presents!” Emi interrupted loudly.

“Oh,” Anna said. “I bought you a couple of games on Steam. So, uh, nothing to wrap.” She leaned over and hugged me. “Happy birthday!”

“Thanks!” I squeezed her.

“I made the cupcakes!” Emi said, proudly.

“I, uh, here,” Dawn brought up a wrapped gift from under the table. She handed me the package, wrapped in pages from an old free-comic-book-day Green Lantern. I tore it open and saw the awesome sexy Jean Grey as The Black Queen figurine. I had a lot of X-Men figures in my room.

“Wow, this is awesome!” I said, and pulled Dawn hard into the hug. She didn’t let go easy. I thanked her a ninth time.

“Now I feel cheap for the cupcakes.” Emi said.

“I love those too,” I said. Snatching one up and taking a bite. I spoke through my full mouth. “I’m not going to eat six alone.”

Anna reached for one. Emi mimicked me and chomped half of one into her mouth. Dawn and Iggy didn’t reach forward.

“There’s sixteen more in the fridge,” Emi gestured. I smirked.

Anna and Dawn were looking to Iggy. Soon Emi and I joined in.

“I got you this,” she handed me a beautifully wrapped small rectangle. I thanked her and tore it open to reveal a steel picture frame decorated all over with pink plastic hearts and pigs. Iggy, Emi, Dawn, and Anna were all making silly faces at me wearing their bikini tops. It was a beautiful provocative picture of beautiful and seldomly provocative girls. “This is gorgeous!”

“There’s a cute picture frame too,” Emi suggested.

I put it down and swept up Iggy in a hug.

“OK! OK! OK! I’m glad you like it!” She laughed and I put her down. “Now, I want a cupcake!”

“And I want to get into that hot tub!” Emi said. She yanked down her zipper and threw back her sweater. She wasn’t wearing a top to her bikini.

These were the first live-action tits I had ever got to see. They were magnificent! Firm round mounds, capped with light brown nipples, pointing upwards as they jiggled. Emi grabbed her wrist behind her butt and shoved her chest forward. I felt my jaw hang low.

Dawn reached across my face to cover my eyes, but her fingers were suspiciously open to allow me a full range of vision.

“Emi!” Iggy gasped. She giggled though.

“Oh, it’s his birthday! He likes it!”

“Uh…” I agreed, with peak eloquency.

“Dawn, take him to the patio please,” Anna said. Her smile was broad but she was as red as I had ever seen her.

“Where’s your top, Emi?” Iggy approached.

“No-oo…” I said without moving my eyes.

“Oh… Poor Birthday boy,” Emi tsked. She laughed from the tickling Iggy inflicted on her side. “It’s the bag! It’s in the bag!”

“Happy birthday, Lucas.” Iggy laughed and rolled her eyes at me. She and Anna dragged Emi back to the front room. I looked at Dawn.

“I’m not Emi,” she said with a trembling lip.

“Don’t try to be.” I wrapped an arm around her hip and led her out the sliding doors to the patio. “One Emi’s enough. I need my Dawn too.”