The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 2

Dawn pushed me out of line of sight from the glass patio doors. She pulled her sweatshirt off and kicked out of her shorts quickly. She half covered her tits and looked up at me.

“What?” I asked.

“That’s it?” she pouted. Her head fell forward and her bangs covered her eyes.

“You look lovely,” I said. “But I’ve seen you in that swimsuit a half dozen times this summer.”

“Oh? Shit!” She looked down at her green striped bikini. “Goddammit!” She twisted and looked at her butt. She grabbed her nose. “I was totally going to wear a slutty one. Promise.”

“Oh, why?”

“’cause you like slutty girls,” she snarked at me.

“No, I like one slutty girl. Emi,” I laughed. “You’ve never been slutty, Dawn.”

“Good,” she said. “This one’s still OK?”

“No. Take it off.” I beamed. She laughed brightly.

“Is that tequila?” she asked.

“Yep, c’mon, first drink’s on me,” I said.

“Damned straight!” She followed me over to the snack table and watched me pour what I guessed was about a shot into a couple of red solo cups. She picked up the salt shaker. I had cut the limes and wrapped them in saran wrap. She pulled the plastic apart and grabbed a wedge.

“To—”

“To happy birthday,” she interrupted me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled the cup I was offering across her chest. I was almost touching her boobs. She hit me in the nose with the peel.

“What?” I asked looking up.

“Hold this in your teeth,” she spoke rapid-fire and looked over at the patio doors six times. I almost managed to grab the lime from her fingers with a bite before she snatched it away.

“Hey you two!” Emi singsonged as she led the three other girls out into the back. “Drinks! Hell yes!”

“Is that tequila?” Iggy asked. “I never had tequila.”

“Yeah, it’s, uh—”

I stopped talking as Dawn shook salt onto my wrist. She sloshed back the shot. Her face twisted. She dove in and licked the salt from my wrist and stuffed her face with the lime wedge as she pulled up.

“Cool, I know where you can throw the salt when it’s your turn, Lucas,” Emi hugged.

“What? Your boobs?” Iggy asked.

“No, Anna’s boobs,” Emi reached over and grabbed Anna’s elbows and shook Anna’s top half wildly. Anna turned a deeper pink.

The girls were all stripped down to their bikinis. I was in heaven. Dawn’s green and white one was cute, showed off her cleavage and broadly covered her butt. She sucked in her belly whenever I looked her way. She was cute, if a little more cuddlier than the others. Plus it just made her but one size better! Her skin was fair all over. She was only really tanned on her arms and legs. I’d seen her in the bikini a few times this summer, but she had caked on the spf 1200 because otherwise she’d have been a tomato.

Anna was tall, willowy, wearing a smaller bikini than her usual. She was tanned and the clear lines varying from a centimeter to a couple inches wider than the triangles on her perky tits or the thong bottoms were amazing. Anna was probably fourth in asses. Holy shit I loved that ass. She blushed, down to her navel, the untanned area around her boobs lighting up like fire. Drew the eyes. Even Emi was happy to look.

Emi had covered her great breasts with a white bikini top. By the look on her face, she had another surprise coming for me. I couldn’t wait. Emi was dark, olive skinned naturally, and I had been distracted from seeing her breasts. Now, I had the moment to look on, to scrutinize, if you will, and I could see the slight difference in tan lines around the bikinis she had worn all summer and the one I was looking at her in now. She wasn’t wearing a thong like Anna (and that was making Emi frustrated that she wasn’t the bravest tonight) but her butt popped out and she had happily waved it at me once or twice.

Iggy had let me come out here with Dawn. She had let Anna and Emi step out in front of her and only popped around the side of Anna after I had drunk in all of the other girls. She was short, probably just as curvy as Anna but on short it looked thicker. She bit her lip, lifted her arms straight up, kinked her wrists laying her hands palm up and spun.

Her bikini was purple and blue. The bottoms didn’t match the top. The bottoms were her standard simple great for her butt but matched the tanlines bottoms I expected her to wear. Her top was different. Her tan was a little more red than bronze. Also, her tanlines showed the rectangle wrap she normally wore over her perky tits. Today she showed off a great deal of cleavage. I had never seen her wear a shirt with a neck that low before, even the few times I had caught her in her underwear, well she hadn’t been as old and developed as she was today. I smiled. She looked nervous. I stood taller. More than anything, I wanted her to be giggly, be excited, be Iggy.

“We’re not going to do anything that crosses the line, Iggy,” I said.

“Really?” she asked, in a tone that was less than thrilled. She blushed. “Oh, I mean, your jokes cross lines all of the time.”

“That’s why they’re funny,” Emi said. “I want a shot!”

“All jokes are OK!” Iggy barked out, before joining in Anna and Dawn in “Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!”

Emi skipped over as I poured a little bit of tequila for everyone. My wrist was the designated salt lick. Emi licked sloppily all the way up to my elbow. Before, twisted face, chomping madly on her lime wedge to cut the alcohol taste. It took Anna four attempts to drink her shot, her face getting more and more gargoylish with every taste of liquor. Finally, she dove into my wrist and Dawn fed her the lime.

“That was gross,” Anna said. “My lips feel funny.”

“Alright! My turn!” Iggy danced up. Anna handed her the cup. Dawn liberally salted my wrist. Emi grabbed the wedge. Iggy held out her right hand to Emi.

“Nope.” Emi said.

“All of you got to bite the lime!” Iggy said, a little hurt.

“All of us weren’t as fun as you,” Emi smirked.

“What?” I asked.

“That’s not what your mouth is for,” Emi laughed. She grabbed my jaw and banged the rind of the lime off of my lips. I opened and bit the bitter skin on her second slap.

“Oh, this is what Dawn wanted to—” I started to speak, garbled around the lime. I don’t think anyone but Dawn knew what I was saying. I stopped because she kicked me in the shin as she blushed like Anna.

“What?” Iggy asked.

“You can bite it out of his mouth,” Anna said, only a light shade of pink now.

“It’ll be like a kiss,” Dawn murmured.

“No,” Emi said. “It’ll be cute and fun, but it won’t be a kiss.”

“And hot,” I said. I expected no one to understand me, but that came out clear as day.

Iggy glowered at me. Then she smiled brightly. She popped up her shoulders. “No, can’t do it!”

I was about to spit out the lime. Do it the way she wanted. Emi’s question stopped me.

“Why not? Be brave.”

“He’s too tall!” She lifted herself up on her tiptoes and still could only kiss my chin. My eyes went wide and I climbed down onto my knees. Iggy smiled bigger than I had ever seen her. She licked her lips and giggled: “Dammit!”

“No excuses now,” Anna laughed.

“No excuses.”

This was everything I needed. I know Iggy liked me. Loved me. We wouldn’t say loved yet. But I loved her. That’s why I needed her. She felt it back. Every problem we had in love was all about not being able to get to where we wanted to go because we wanted to take different paths to get there.

It hit me. Dawn had wanted to me to hold the lime in my mouth as well. My eyes flicked to her. She smiled wanly. Anna was watching, biting her lip. Emi was bouncing around. She started the chant.

“Shots!”

Iggy lifted the rim of the cup to her lips.

“Shots!” Dawn added.

My eyes were totally on Iggy as the bottom of her cup went straight up.

“Shots!” Anna was pumping her fist as she chanted.

The empty cup clattered across the deck.

“Woo!” The onlookers erupted.

Iggy grabbed my hand and elbow. She motorboated the salt off of my wrist.

“Get ’im!” Emi cackled.

Iggy grabbed my head and bit the flesh of the lime so that the juice splattered all over our chins and shoulders. Cheers erupted. I felt the softness of Iggy’s lips slide over mine. I didn’t realize they cut off until I spit the lime out into my hand and looked into Iggy’s bright eyes and sloppy smile.

She poked me in the nose. “Happy birthday.”

“Myoa tahn!” Emi garbled.

Iggy turned around. She yelped, happily, as I grabbed her hips and climbed up to my feet. She dropped her head backwards until the top of her head hit my chest and she looked straight up my nose.

“That’s a lot of drink,” she said.

“Sels on buhbs…” Anna’s voice shriveled up. All three of them had wedges of lime in their mouths. Dawn had bitten too hard through the rind and her face was twisted up in the sour drip onto her tongue. Anna pointed to her boobs. There was a salt lick on each of them. Emi grabbed the saltshaker and wiggled it in Iggy’s face. She looked down at everyone’s boobs.

“Really guys?” she asked, nervously.

Emi nodded frenetically. Dawn bopped Iggy on the nose with the next lime wedge. She then squeezed a bit so that a few drops of juice fell onto Iggy’s boobs. Emi liberally salted Iggy’s boobs.

“OK, but then it’s friend stuff,” Iggy said to me.

“Yeah!” I burst out gleefully.

Iggy couldn’t say anything else because Dawn shoved the lime into Iggy’s mouth. Anna waved at the line of four solo cups. Their ideas of an ounce of tequila were less than mine. Even with all four, I was probably not drinking triple what I had given each of them.

“So, I guess, line up?” I said lifting the first cup.

Emi grabbed Iggy’s shoulders and set her right in front of me. Dawn jumped in shoulder to shoulder with Iggy. Anna wasn’t so close to Dawn and Emi muscled into the third spot. I smiled and turned my eyes onto Iggy. I guess I grinned a little threateningly. Her throat wavered in excitement and nervousness. She squealed around the lime and wedge and dragged Dawn out of place and shoved the almost-redhead into the first position.

Dawn lit up like a Christmas tree.

I dove for her tits. She shrieked as I licked across the salt.

“You’re supposed to drink first!” Iggy said with her hands on her hips.

“Maybe.” Anna frowned. “What if we were doing it wrong?”

“Does it matter?” Emi asked. “Think Iggy will giggle that much when it’s her turn?”

Dawn was shaking with laughter when I raised my head. I barely dodge the squirt of lime juice from the fruit she squeezed with her teeth. I slung back the liquor, dropped the cup, and chomped the lime in her lips.

Dawn had thicker lips than Iggy. She also leaned in deep as I flushed the alcohol taste from my tongue.

“I don’t think I can giggle that much,” Iggy said. I pulled up. She popped her lime back into her mouth. Dawn spat the rind onto the table and handed me the next cup.

I dove to Iggy.

“Kahfal wit’ cho hanz.” She scrunched her nose. She was giggling on fire when I squatted down and, hands free like she asked, rolled my nose around her chest licking up the salt. This was the way I wanted to lead to a premature sodium overdosed heart attack.

Iggy’s tits bounced over my tongue. She swayed with my rhythm as I zigzagged over the flesh of her breasts. Anna flicked my ear.

“Drinky drinky…” Anna said.

I stood up and Iggy watched me with bright wide-open eyes. I slung back the tequila and grabbed her by the back of the head and waist, dipping her as I chomped into the lime.

She snorted and shook and flailed her hands wildly. I dragged her back up to her feet and pulled back with the lime in my mouth.

“Oh! It went up my nose!”

“Drink!” Emi shouted and punched the air, stuffing her lips with lime. Dawn smiled as she handed me the cup. Emi reached into the top of her bikini top ready to pull it open like supergirl.

“No you don’t!” Iggy said.

“Yeah!” Anna agreed and the pair of them grabbed Emi’s tits to keep them bared.

“He’s going to see them again if we keep drinking,” Dawn pointed out.

“He can see them when she’s stupid.” Iggy growled.

“Ahm shtooped!” Emi shouted around her lime.

“Stupider,” I explained and winked at her before I slapped my head down into her cleavage. I sloppily and loudly motorboated her. Iggy pulled her hands back laughing as she flicked some of my slobber away. Emi didn’t take the opportunity to pull her tits out. So I stood up, took the drink from Dawn’s hands, and stuffed the empty cup back into Iggy’s. Emi jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around my trunk as she stuffed the lime into my mouth.

“Woo!” Iggy shouted. “Oh come on! They’re having fun. Let’s have fun!”

“Yeah!” Dawn said with fervor but not a lot of volume.

“OK.” Anna was actually pretty quiet.

Emi shoved the fruit into my mouth and I felt the first ever female tongue touch my teeth. Foreign tongue, not simply just the first female one.

“Holy shit!” Emi cheered. She kissed me on the cheek and jumped off of my body. “I love a man that can hold me up like that.”

“You love me?” I said, tauntingly as I picked the fruit out of my mouth.

“I will when Iggy makes you a man,” she smirked, cheekily.

Iggy giggled and blushed like Anna.

“Um, Lucas,” Anna said. “I’m ready. I’m ready. Ready, ready.”

“That’s pretty ready,” I said as she stuck her lime in her mouth. She was breathing really and really fast. I happily grabbed her waist and dragged her two steps towards me. She closed her eyes. I hesitated a few moments. She opened just her left one.

“Wut?” she asked around the fruit.

I went for her tits.

Anna looked to have the smallest tits of the four girls. Looks can be deceiving as she was as tall as I was. Everything was stretched out on a bigger body. Iggy’s only looked bigger because Iggy was over eight inches shorter. Anna’s tits looked huge, when you had your nose pressed to her sternum.

I made purposefully loud licks. Anna flinched in fiery cheeked ticklish spasms. I didn’t get to spend as much time and fun on her as I’d have liked. She twisted and bucked and covered her face with both hands. I tried to take the cup from Dawn as I stood up but Iggy and Emi grabbed the back of my hair and Dawn pushed my chin opening my mouth. I swallowed rather than drown as Dawn dumped the shot down my throat.

Iggy and Emi let go and I rushed to Anna as the back of my throat burned with the sting of alcohol but Anna was another step away from me. Her shoulders were down and her face was still covered by her hands. I had to bite her thumbs. I had to. There was no other course of action. I made a light nip that got her to yelp which dropped the lime as her hands flinched away. It was heading for the floor, but Iggy caught the fruit right by Anna’s navel.

“OK, put it back,” Anna said, on a raspy breath.

Iggy lifted the lime and held it right between Anna’s tits. She smirked.

“Iggy?” I asked.

“Happy birthday!” she smiled, stuck out her tongue, and crossed her eyes.

“I love you,” I said. I blushed. “I love all of you.” Shit! Why couldn’t I simply say I loved Iggy. All of the girls were brightly smiling; Anna most of all. Anna until Emi stood behind the blonde and crushed Iggy’s fingers and the slice of lime with Anna’s breasts. Happy birthday indeed.

I went after the lime like a terrier shaking a rat to death. Streaks of fruit juice splattered all over the sides of Anna’s breasts. She giggled and laughed madly as it tickled her. Dawn slammed me with a hug from one side. Iggy let go of the lime and ran around Dawn to grab me from the other. The lime rind went to the deck as strings of pulp ripped in my teeth. Anna pushed me off. I stood up and got swarmed by all four girls.

“Happy birthday!”

“Now let’s get in the tub!” Emi cheered.

“We should wash the salt and lime off of us first,” Anna said, the first to break the hug.

“Yeah,” Iggy agreed. She smirked broadly. “I got it.”

“You got what?” Emi asked, leaving Dawn hanging off of me tightly. I rubbed Dawn’s curly hair. She squeezed me one last time and let go.

“I got us.”

“Cold!” Emi squealed as Iggy blasted her with the garden hose. I got shot next. I made sure she hit my wrist and my face and pirouetted to get the rest off of me.

“Really cold!” I agreed. I rushed grabbing Emi and swept her up over my shoulder. I climbed the stairs up the corner of the jacuzzi. I looked down. The water had a light film of steam over it due to the cool evening air and the mid-autumn humidity. It just looked like water.

“I’m freezing!” Emi balled her fists and punched down onto the top of my butt six or seven times. Dawn and Anna were squealing as Iggy was laughing madly. I looked at Emi’s butt, flinching as she punched me again. “Lucas!”

I slung Emi forward, pitching her into the middle of the tub with a loud massive splash. Her yell was mostly bubbles. She scrambled about and popped up. Anna was most often the makeup girl, but she had been smart enough to leave that off for a hot tub party. Emi popped up and eyeliner I didn’t notice (I blame her tits) was streaked on her cheeks now. She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue at me. Her shiny lip gloss had survived just fine.

“Get out of my way!” Dawn shrieked and ran past me. She might have tumbled and fell and cracked her skull if Emi wasn’t there to catch her. Dawn rolled from Emi’s arms and dunked herself.

“Luc-ca-cas…” Anna crossed her arms and tapped my fingers. “C-can you let me in?”

“Of course,” I said, flourishing a bow. I stepped off the stairs and offered her my hand as she climbed up and into the tub sedately. Dawn and Emi had taken seats around the edge of the tumb. Emi right by a jet the way she was squirming. Anna squeezed her nose and squatted down under the surface. She popped up a moment after with her thick hair stuck to her face. She looked off, messy, and gorgeous. I smirked. One left.

Iggy was reaching for the patio door when I turned to her.

“No escape,” I said.

“What?” Iggy looked back. She fingered some left over salt from between her tits. “I was just going to grab a washcloth or something—Lucas! Don’t you dare!”

I dove across the patio—bad idea. Ow, my hip!—and grabbed the hose and blasted Iggy. My aim was really bad. I wanted to hit her tits and shot straight up her nose. Her hands came up and she twisted and flinched. Her boobs were free. I got those next and when her arms protected those, her legs and thighs. When she turned to protect her sex, I lifted the brown hair off the back of her neck with the spray.

“OK! OK! OK!” she surrendered and I stopped. I rushed over and grabbed her. “OK! Stop!”

“I got to warm you up!” I said, hurriedly.

“Oh no you don’t!” She stuck out her tongue at me. “I’ll get warmed up in the hot tub like the others.”

“Done!” I said and swept up her legs. She was light and tiny, it was easy. She grabbed around my neck as she squeaked.

“Lucas!” She shrieked giggling.

I rushed over to the tub. I stopped at the stairs. I looked at the girls inside, all smiles, all giggles, all happy. And I had put that stuff in there. I had—

“Get me in the water!” Iggy shrieked and squeezed me tighter.

“But—”

“You can’t just torture her until she has to get her body heat from you,” Emi said. “I guess you can, but you probably shouldn’t. Probably. Actually, give it a try.”

“Emi! Stop that!” Iggy grumbled.

If I put her in the water; I put her in with the Pure Love Potion. I was doing this. I am doing this. I did this.

Iggy giggled and sighed as I climbed the stairs and stepped down from the seat to the floor of the tub. She held me tightly as I bent my knees and dunked the two of us in the water. I was holding her too strongly. Once she was flushed with the hot water, she let go of my neck and mermaided away with swift hip-waving kicks.

I stayed under the water for a second. I opened my eyes. It was hot, I couldn’t feel the Pure Love Potion. I looked over everyone’s legs. Emi pushed her toes down into the floor and tilted her butt backwards into one of the jets. Dawn’s knees were together bouncing madly. Anna crossed her legs like a lady. Iggy sat down right next to the exit stairs. She reached out her foot and pushed in my nose.

I shot out of the water with a bright forced smile. I gasped for breath. The girls all beamed at me. The jacuzzi was built for four. The girls weren’t big people, it was full but we could’ve got one more in there. I looked around. Emi leaned back, her arms stretched out around the lip of the hot tub. Anna crossed and uncrossed her arms, uncertain how to hold herself. Dawn smiled at me and twisted, her butt popping half out of the surface as she reached behind her to grab the cups and tequila. There were only two lime wedges left and she didn’t grab those or the salt. I looked at Emi. The white of her bikini top was becoming more and more transparent. I stopped dead.

“Oh my god, Emi. Really?” Iggy shook her head, exasperated. Then she erupted in a fit of giggles.

“Really!” Emi said. “Now, Birthday boy, sit down.”

She gestured, the only place left to sit was on Iggy’s left. I waded over, once I decoupled my gaze from Emi’s nipples. I smiled at Iggy as I put my arm behind her too. She looked up at me with a great big smile

That’s when Emi plowed across the hot tub and dumped herself on my lap.

“Now let’s get this party started!’ She shouted and kicked her legs up across Iggy’s lap as well.

* * *