The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 3

* * *

“OK! OK! OK! C’mon you skank,” Iggy erupted in crazy giggles as she grabbed Emi’s waist and dragged the friendly olive-skinned girl in the see-through bikini top off of my lap. “He’s had his fun. C’mon. We all did a lot.”

“Well what about my fun?” Emi pouted as she swirled to stand up in the centre of the jacuzzi. “I just gotta bit of slobber on my boobs. That’s not a lot for me.”

“It is for me. For Anna.” Iggy frowned when she looked at Dawn. “It was fun and that’s what you wanted us to do.” Iggy inched her ass to the right and squeezed her body up against my left arm. She stage-whispered. “She bugged us all the way over in Anna’s car.”

“You guys didn’t get dropped off?” I asked.

“What?” Anna squeaked.

“We’ve been drinking,” I frowned. “How are you getting home?”

I looked up at Emi. I was a little happy after four shots of alcohol. Or four units, wait that’s an ounce too right? Four gifts of tequila from non-bartender girls. Right, I don’t know how much I’ve drank. But I’m not a drinker. I don’t go to parties. I hang out with these girls. Emi, Iggy, and I have drank before… We’re not drinkers. Yeah.

“What?” Anna said. “Oh my god! Guys! I can’t drive!”

“Sleepover!” Emi shouted happily.

“Dude!” I said. Flashing my eyes to Emi and Iggy.

“What?” Iggy said. “Oh my god! You were going to ditch me with him.”

“No we weren’t,” Dawn said. “Even if Emi said we might. She’s a straight A nerd, Iggy. Not-ditching-on-the-birthday-party’s why Anna drank.”

“What? I’m not a supervillain mastermind! I didn’t think of that. I just didn’t wanna be left out like last time,” Anna murmured.

“Ditch you?” I said, focusing on Iggy. “That’s what it’s like to be around me?”

“No!” Iggy shouted at me. She immediately melted into an apologetic frown. “I—They know why! I, uh, love you. LoveDawnLoveEmiLoveAnna!” She motormouthed at the end. I didn’t feel so hopeless as she smiled through that panic.

“I love you too,” I said and wrapped my arm around her. I pumped my other fist up in the sky. “Sleepover!”

“We didn’t bring PJs,” Anna said.

“I did,” Dawn said.

“Boo!” Emi bounced and splashed in a circle. “Fun, c’mon. We can worry about all of the little stuff later. Let’s do something stupid!”

“Um…” I frowned. I looked around. All the girls looked to me. I smirked evilly at Iggy.

“Not that stupid.” She said, her eyes flattening.

“Wait do you mean not THAT, meaning sex, and you’re calling Lucas ‘stupid’. Or you wanna do something stupid but not Lucas-stupid?” Anna asked. She looked up at me and scrunched her nose, saying: “Oh, sorry, stupid.”

“No problem, nipply,” I said back. She squeaked in embarrassment and covered her tits with her hand.

“Hey!” she said, squeezing her tits. “They’re not nipply at—” She burned firetruck red. She twisted away from my hypnotized gaze.

“Not Anna-stupid,” Iggy smirked and stuck out her tongue. Emi laughed and splashed out of the center of the jacuzzi to sit across Anna’s lap.

“OK,” I said. “Um, Iggy.”

“Yeah?”

“Fuck, marry, kill…” I tried to think as I outraced whatever Emi was going to instigate.

Iggy slumped her shoulders and dropped her bangs over her eyes. She giggled unable to fling a frown at me.

“Uh… Emi, Anna, and Dawn.”

“Oh, lesbo action!” Emi chirped.

“Fine, kill Dawn.” Iggy said over Emi’s words.

“That was instant!” Dawn said. She crossed her arms, accentuating and lifting up her cleavage.

“Well yeah, Anna and Emi would fight back and I can’t take either of them,” Iggy grumbled. “Who else could I kill?”

“You’re a black belt!” Dawn countered.

“Not yet!”

“Doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt.”

“It’s gonna hurt a whole bunch. I really don’t think I’ll get you with only one swing of the ax. Fu... Emi.” Iggy tilted her head. “That’s all she’s good for.”

“Damned straight!” Emi kicked her legs out of the tub and let the water drip off of her great skin.

“Not straight at all,” Anna said.

“Oh, yeah, I’ve never done stuff with a girl before. Except with Dawn that one time.”

“What? Oh fuck off,” Dawn slipped deeper into the tub and looked away from me.

“What happened?” I asked, a little too brightly.

“Well, we used to get sent to the same summer camp toget—”

“Do not tell everyone!” Dawn hopped up and poked Emi in the tits with both index fingers.

“It’s a secret.” Emi grinned.

“Marry me?” Anna said, looking longingly into Iggy’s eyes. Anna’s flared cheeks were half-hidden behind Emi’s head.

“Well yeah,” Iggy said. “I’d rather just get like thirty cats but dem’s da rules of fu… marry, kill.”

“OK, but I’m the girl right?” Anna said, strongly.

“You’re both girls.” Dawn pointed at notable boobs.

“Yeah you are...” I agreed, sleazier and sleazier.

“How the whole lezzie thing works,” Emi patted Anna on the head. “You have to order your boy parts on-line. And the harness gives you a real wedgie. Just ask Dawn.”

“It was nothing like that!” Dawn barked. She slumped until just the top of her head was above the surface of the water.

“Ugh...” Anna recovered the train of thought. “That wasn’t what I meant… I… And, Emi! Don’t be mean. They prefer to be called lesbians.”

“I think they prefer to be called bad girl,” Emi rolled her tongue and leaned in close to Anna. Anna swayed back.

“Whatever.” She said blushing and looking outside the tub. I followed her eyes to the tequila. Honestly, I didn’t want them any drunker. I believe Anna was thinking much the same temperate thoughts.

Dawn popped out of the water with a gasp. We didn’t pick on her. I think she knew we wouldn’t. Emi looked like she had a lot to say though. To avoid more teasing, I poked Iggy in the arm. She looked at me. I gestured. She furrowed her brow and tilted her head in question.

“You’re up.”

“It’s just a silly game,” Iggy said. “You don’t get to watch me fu... Emi.”

“And you’re not getting my ax. No, I mean, your turn to pick someone,” I said.

“For Fu…, marry, kill—”

“Or truth or dare or something,” I said. “So long as it’s silly and not mean.”

“Oh, you birthday boy!” Iggy said. “Truth or dare.”

“I was kinda hoping everyone would get to play.” I said.

“We will, but you’re getting all the licks tonight,” Emi giggled. “Unless Dawn figures out how to make Anna a girl.”

“Right,” I said. Anna just blushed and had more of her face covered by sticky blond bangs. Dawn pouted. I turned to Iggy. “Truth.”

“Um… What would you want to make this the best birthday ever?”

“This is what they call a test question,” Emi explained. “Iggy’s wants to hear ‘Get on my dick!’ in boy-ese.”

“Can you go sit on someone else’s lap?” Anna asked.

Iggy poked me and I turned back to her. She looked like she was about to burst out laughing, or swallow a pigeon whole and die.

“I want Theo here,” I said. She looked shocked. I leaned back and looked up through the skylight. There were a couple stars in the sky. “And Ray.”

“And we’d all fuck!” Emi said. She screeched and twisted and fell into the pool as Dawn and Anna pinched her on the upper arm and belly. She exploded out of the water a second later. I was swarmed by a three-way hug from Anna, Iggy, and Dawn. Emi piled on.

“Happy birthday!” I pulled them in, running one hand around the small of Iggy’s back. I did the other on Dawn’s. Emi piled on over the top of Anna and Iggy’s shoulders.

“We wish Theo was here too,” Anna whispered.

“Thanks girls,” I said. The hug started to slip away. Dawn skipping out first. Emi literally using me as the staircase—Anna and Iggy the rails—to walk out of the tub and to the tequila and glasses. I snapped my Dawn hand and grabbed Anna before she could slink back across the tub.

“Sorry,” I said, removing my pinkie and ring fingers from the band of her bikini bottoms.

“Oh, I don’t mind…” she said, hoarsely. I lifted my other hand off of Iggy, who slipped tightly into the seat beside me. I dragged Anna to me and plopped her on my lap.

“What?” Iggy asked.

“She wanted Emi off of her.” I said. “Just trying to be the hero, the knight.”

“That’s sweet,” Iggy kissed my cheek. “And totally self-serving.” She choked my neck with a hug. “It’s your turn. FYI.”

“It was Anna’s if we just went in a circle.” I said.

“Whoever gets picked goes next,” Dawn said, reading Iggy’s mind. Emi dripped on the back of my neck. I looked up.

“We need someway to chicken out or it’s going to be Dawn, me, and the entire squad at cheer camp all over again,” Emi put two other cups down by Iggy’s shoulders. She walked back to grab ones for herself and dawn.

“Only Anna is a cheerleader!” Dawn growled.

“Dawn,” I smiled. “Truth or dare.”

“Da—” She snapped her mouth shut. “Fine, truth. Otherwise Emi’s going to turn me into some kind of lesbian super-fucker.”

“Oh, you get that on a shirt!” Emi said. She walked around the tub and slipped in next to Dawn. Emi hugged Dawn tightly, putting the last two cups on the rim behind them. Dawn hugged her back warmly out of reflex. She soon pushed Emi off and pouted at me.

“What did you do with Emi that’s so lesbian?”

“I peed on her,” she grumbled. That was not what Iggy, Anna, nor I was expecting. We stared silently at her as I, at least, tried to come up with a follow up question. She slumped her shoulders forward, punching her thighs under the water. “She got stung by a jellyfish and I had heard that helped and really wanted to help my best friend. The camp first aid officer said it was an urban myth. Then the cheeky bitch had to say the only reason to pee on someone was because that was something you and your girlfriend both liked.”

“Oh… I was having so much fun and—”

“Lucas!” Dawn shut Emi up with a shrill screech. “Uh… Fuck, Marry—” she shook her head. “Truth or dare.”

“Uh, truth,” I said, squeezing Anna’s hip and flicking my eyes at Iggy. I wanted things to keep going and while Dawn wasn’t Emi, dares could scare off Iggy pretty quickly. I figured.

“OK, um,” Dawn said. She looked around. “Who here has the best tits?”

“Oh, thanks for the land mine,” I said, trying to be under my breath. Emi lifted her butt from the seat and reclined back pushing her tits out of the water. Dawn sat up straighter, subtler but still a show. Iggy half-turned towards me. Even her. Anna color-changed her boobs to red. As often as she blushed, she de-blushed pretty quickly too.

“Well, I’ve only really seen Emi’s,” I started hedging straight off. Emi’s top was quite see-through after a long dip in the hot water.

“The truth. You’ve been looking all night,” Dawn said.

“The truth,” Iggy agreed. “Dem’s da rules.”

“I like Iggy’s.”

“Anna’s are better than mine!” Iggy slapped me in the shoulder with a reflexive two-handed slap push.

“We all like Iggy’s boobs.” Dawn agreed.

“You gonna pee on them?” It was Anna who made that joke. I squeezed her in reproach.

“Please don’t.” Iggy poked me for saying it at the same time. My laughing contagiously got her to giggle.

“Ugh…” Dawn grumbled.

“Go again Lucas!” Emi suggested.

“Right,” I said. “Emi, truth or—”

“Dare!” She beamed. “I’m no coward.”

“OK, uh,” I stuffed all of the immediate ways my brain figured she could make me ejaculate in that first spark of thought deep deep down. I looked at Dawn. “Lick Dawn where she peed on you.”

“Right,” Dawn sighed. Emi splashed into the water. “Give me a sec!” Dawn flinched and kicked her right leg straight up out of the water. She half leaned, balancing on her shoulder blades off of the back of the tub. Dawn tried to drink her tequila, straight and with no salt or lime to cut the flavor. She sputtered and hacked as Emi grabbed the vertical leg just above the crotch and at the ankle.

I was transfixed. I can’t even pretend to know what Anna or Iggy werer doing. Dawn was a bit hippier and maybe a little heavier set than the other girls. She was thick. All good wait and Emi started running her tongue from the bottom of Dawn’s thigh under the kink of her knee. Dawn struggled to put her drink down without making a mess. She thrashed and laughed madly as I watched the display. Emi was going for a fifth lick up Dawn’s leg.

“Um, I think you need to slow it down some, Emi,” Anna said. “For Lucas’s sake.”

“P-pleas-se! It-t t-tickles so m-much!” Dawn was chaotically breathing and choking out laughs now.

Iggy rubbed my arm. I turned away as Emi dropped Dawn. The resulting splash smacked Iggy and my ears and hot straight up Anna’s nose. We were all laughing and squirming. I felt my erection slip out of the comfortable valley of Anna’s butt. I was just happy. I was sensory overloaded. And now Anna and I shared colors. Iggy poked me again.

“Lucas!” Emi shouted.

“Emi!” I squawked. My voice just had to crack. It hadn’t been cracking much for the last year. I wanted to have grown out of that.

“Dare or dare!” She shouted.

“Dare, the first one,” I answered.

“That’s not how you play,” Iggy said. Anna resituated herself on my lap. I felt myself snuggle in between her cheeks. She wrapped an arm over my shoulders and distinctly did not look at me while she did that.

“Player can play how a playa does,” I explained to Iggy.

“You’re lucky you’re hot, Prince Not-Charming,” Iggy stuck her tongue out at me and blew a raspberry. I was just giddy. She didn’t often call me hot. When she realized she had, she turned and took a little little sip of her tequila.

“Lucas, I dare you to spank the ass you find the hottest,” Emi said.

“Uh… Wow.” I said.

Emi pulled her lip down with her index finger and formed the bimboest dumb look I’d ever seen on her face. She giggled, “oops!” and twisted about and bent over the edge of the hot tub.

“Arrogant nutcase,” Iggy giggled.

“Uh…” I said. But OK, greatest ass, that’s a moment to moment thing. I mean after the licking with a quarter of her butt clenching and twisting. Dawn was up from Emi. Though Emi’s ass was wiggling right in my face now, and OK she’s got—

Anna clenched.

I stood up. Anna squealed and shrieked as I twisted her over and pushed down her head over the middle of the jacuzzi. The smack of wet flesh rang out over the patio.

“Anna?! Anna?!” Emi twisted and looked livid. She saw my erection lifting my trunks. “Oh, Oh…”

“Oh what?” Iggy asked, peeking her head out around my hip. I cocked my knees and ducked my waist under the water line.

“Just the one?” Anna asked, refusing to look all the way back over her shoulder at me.

“That’s all I asked for,” Emi sighed. “But, on another day, my butt—”

“Girl, in another twenty minutes,” Dawn sighed. “Go back to however you were cheating, Anna.”

“Cheating?” Iggy asked, her eyes lit up brightly. I slipped back into my seat. Iggy frowned at me. “I don’t get it.”

“Um…” Anna rubbed her cheek as she stood up. Water running down her athletic body mesmerized. “I’ll explain it to you some other time. I’m next, right Lucas.”

“Next for what?” I said. “Oh, shit. Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” she said, sitting back down on my lap. She smiled despite her blush threatening her navel. She inched her hips around trying to get back to prime clenching real estate.

“Well, I want to hear about what you’re teasing me about,” Iggy said.

“My question,” I said.

“You’ve, um, showered with the cheerleaders, Anna?” I started.

“Sure did, you’d love it but for me it was boring!” She giggled. “Alright, Iggy, truth or dare!”

“That totally wasn’t his question,” Emi said.

“Dem’s da rules,” Iggy shrugged. “Next time he’ll think more.”

“No he won’t,” Dawn said. “Iggy, answer the girl.”

“I thought we were picking on the birthday boy?” Iggy said.

“We are, if you dare.” Anna grinned at Iggy. I turned and looked at her. She sat up straighter and lifted her chin.

“Fine, dare!” She said, smiling broadly.

“I dare you to switch bikini tops with Emi,” Anna said. She jumped a little because I jumped a little.

“But, that’s just boobs!” Iggy said.

“Yeah, it’s awesome right?” Emi was already untying the neck of her see-through top and dragging it up. Her tits jiggled free. “Shame I’ll have to cover up the main attractions.”

“I hope those are just the teasers,” Dawn said. “Main attraction is—”

Dawn pointed down at Emi’s crotch.

“And the sequel!” Emi slapped her ass. She stepped out and hung the bikini top on her left finger holding it out towards Iggy.

“OK,” Iggy said. She poked me in the head and rushed over to stand with her back squarely to me.

“OK?” I said. I lifted the glass. She could just drink her way out of it, wasn’t that the point.

I watched transfixed as Iggy took off her bikini top. The thin band of tan line across her back and the hint of sideboob helped laser focus my gaze. Anna pushed my chin up with her index finger.

“Let her turn around and then drop the jaw.” Anna whispered in my ear and rubbed my head.

I nodded like a mad puppy.

“Wow, Lucas, they’re as pretty as you imagined!” Dawn was saying as Iggy hurriedly swiped the translucent white piece from Emi’s hand. Emi held Iggy’s bra on her hip and watched.

“You better like this!” Iggy said. She bent forward, I almost saw a nipple, and dove her hands through the band and dragged it down over her boobs.

“There’s no way he won’t,” Emi said. “You know for a fact this’ll be his best day ever.”

“Best day yet.” Iggy murmured.

“I’d say he’s excited.” Anna said. She burned red.

“Is the blushing thing just an act?” I asked her, quietly. I had my hands squeezed tightly around her belly as I pulled her down and into my crotch. I was flat and hard against her back.

“Not even a little bit,” Anna said. “I’d love to not burn up like this.”

“I think it’s cute.”

“Then it’s not the worst thing,” she murmured.

“I can’t tie this thing in my hair!” Iggy was squealing as she reached up to finish it up. I almost stood to offer to help. Dawn rushed around Iggy and lifted brown hair away from Iggy’s neck. “Thank you, Dawn.”

“Tie it up,” Dawn hurried Iggy.

“Aren’t you going to put my top on?” Iggy said to Emi.

“What? He’s already seen ’em. Right?” Emi said. “Plus this might be a little too tight on me. I don’t want to be uncomfortable.”

“Presenting, the lovely, the mountainous, the—”

“Mountainous?” Iggy scrunched her nose when she looked over her shoulder to glare at Dawn. Iggy broke out into manic giggles.

“Just turn around, you can’t hold your back to him all night,” Dawn said, flatly.

“Um…” Iggy worried.

“Don’t do anything that—” I started to say but Iggy twisted. Eyes closed and her hands flexing in and out of fists at the side of her hips and just out of the water.

I stared.

Her tanned skin was slightly reddish when you could see it contrasted with the fairness of her breasts. It was harder to see her nipples, through the white fabric, compared to Emi. She was pinker, smoother and more evenly colored. Whiter, I guess. She peeked, for a heartbeat, out of her left eye. Her nose scrunched and her smile was forced.

“Wow.” I said. Anna had to elbow me to get words and air out of my mouth. “You’re beautiful Iggy.”

“Because you can see my tits!” She said. No giggles came.

“All the time, Iggy,” I assured her.

“Hell yeah,” Emi said. “Lucas is the ugly girl we keep around to make all of us feel better.”

“I am an ugly girl,” I nodded.

“No you’re not!” Iggy shouted. “Shit. Fuck. I mean, sorry.” She opened her eyes. Anna and I were smiling, pervilly, at Iggy. “Good, you’re still Lucas.”

“Who else could I be?” I asked. “Thank you, for bravery.”

“And thank me!” Anna said.

“Thank you for pushing,” I nodded. I squeezed her in a tighter hug.

“OK,” Dawn said, her eyes flicking from Iggy to Emi. “If she can do it. I can too.”

“What?” Emi and I asked. Dawn ripped off her top. It didn’t rip, she just pulled really hard and whipped and twisted in a half dozen directions until she could pull it up and throw it away. I didn’t even notice that Anna and my drinks tumbled off the rim and spilled on the deck.

Dawn slapped her hands to her hips, Supergirl posed. She licked her lips, three or four times. She stopped her shoulders from shaking by clenching her jaw tightly.

“Wow, um, you didn’t have to—”

“Can I?” Anna asked.

“Fine!” Iggy said. “This is something we do.” Iggy started reaching into her hair for the knot again. Emi rushed over to help her this time.

Dawn was doing her best to turn and pose and really show off her boobs.

“You can untie mine,” Anna said to me. She reached in and lifted her hair with both hands. I settled my hands on her neck.

“Is this what we do now?”

“Hell yeah!” Emi shouted. “Now strip that ginger!”

“Not the bottoms, OK!” Iggy asked.

In that moment, I was too excited. I didn’t even remember the bath salts were in the water. I figured this was just fun, crazy, sexy, gorgeous, fun.

“Thank you, and the bottom strings too,” Anna said. She climbed off of me as I shuddered. I held the bikini top in my hand. My four friends, girls I loved, stood across from me, breasts out and four levels of confidence on four faces. Emi was excited, bouncing. Dawn was crazily combing her hair with both sets of fingers. Iggy stuck two fingers in the corners of her mouth and pulled apart her grin as she crossed her eyes. Anna, her pointy nipples on thick mounts, covered up with her elbows over her tits and her hands over her eyes.

“Happy birthday!” They all shouted.