The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 4

* * *

“Dare!” Anna giggled. She was happily on my lap, her breasts jiggling with everyone’s cheery laughter. She rubbed her butt back into me as I tried not to cum in my shorts.

While six beautiful breasts were out and proud. Iggy, technically, wasn’t topless. Iggy had traded for Emi’s translucent bikini top. Iggy had taken her dare and put it on. However, she had rolled the fabric up, freeing her breasts under the bra, so as not to be totally left behind by the other girls.

Iggy bit her lip. She looked at me and smiled. Finally, she met Anna’s gaze.

“I want you to get up and perform one of your cheerleading routines. Naked!” Iggy smiled broadly.

“Naked?” Anna worried, she still had her bottoms on and I could feel them as she pushed my jumpy cock back down.

“OK, I meant topless…” Iggy frowned. “I don’t wanna…” She reached below the waterline and snapped her bottoms.

“OK!” Anna squeezed her butt cheeks and I flinched, cross-eyed and drawing on all the willpower I could manage. She stood up and cut her way to the middle of the pool. I had half a breath to cool off. Anna was talking and turning back towards me. “I suppose none of you are volunteering to be one of the girls I throw and—Dammit!” The wall of water made Anna flinch. “Hey! Dawn stole my seat!”

Dawn had vaulted from her spot to my right with both hands on the back of the hot tub. She rushed around the rim and cannonballed onto my lap. At least it hurt, keeping the cum from blasting out.

“You’ve been hogging him,” Iggy pointed out to Anna.

“Truth!” Dawn shouted. She sat side-saddle and hugged me madly. I hugged her back. She smelled of tequila. I made a quick check to see that the bottle hadn’t been emptied. Anna, Iggy, and I hadn’t drank since the booby shots. Emi and Dawn, they only had a few more.

“But—” Anna sighed. She reached up and finger-combed her blonde hair out of her face. The water stuck it tightly to her head. “Fine.”

She started clapping. She waved her hips. Anna was taller than the others. When she stood in the center of the hot tub, her crotch was on the water surface. She licked her lips.

“OK! OK!” She was clapping over head.

“They should always do this topless,” Dawn stage-whispered at me.

“Just don’t pee on me,” Anna stuck her tongue out. “Shit. Let me try again.”

“OK! OK!” She wiggled, swayed, and clapped. “Fight! Fight! Fight!”

“Give me an L!” She slid and thrust out her arms with the letters. Iggy and Emi shouted each out. Dawn settled her ear on my shoulder and fingered my jaw. “Gimme a U! Gimme a C! Gimme an A! Gimme and S! What’s that spell!”

Anna kicked straight over her head and I marveled at her flexibility.

“Lucas!” Iggy said loudly.

“Hottie!” Emi bellowed. Anna snorted and flushed red. I thought she had crashed, the way her leg and torso came down. I all but dove for her but Dawn held me down.

“Damn, can’t do the splits because the tub’s too small,” Anna said. “How was that?”

“Seems good to me,” Iggy said.

“Alright,” Anna hopped up and twirled. She slapped her hands on her hips and dug her eyes into Dawn’s giggly smile. “Dawn. Truth or Dare.”

“Unh… Truth!” Dawn pushed me down to sit herself higher up. I grabbed her waist for stabilization purposes. She grabbed my knee.

“I wanted you to say Dare.”

“That’s no fun,” Dawn didn’t sound as drunk dealing with Anna as she did cuddling with me. “You’d have dared me to give you his lap back.”

“She got ya!” Emi laughed.

“Right…” Anna said. She scratched her butt and smiled. And then she saw I had seen her touch her butt and flash-fried into Tomato-Girl! “OK, crap! Dawn! With just your butt to feel, show us how big Lucas’s dick is.”

“Anna!” Iggy gasped.

“Yes!” Emi said. She knocked her drink into the water. The golden liquor disappeared into the foam. For a second I thought about the crystals I had dumped into the bath. For a second, only.

“Show you how?” Dawn asked.

Emi made a circle with her right index finger and thumb, squeezing them to show different circumferences. Iggy nodded and she put her hands up flat and showed legnths. I blanched. It seemed like Iggy expected cocks to be between 10 and 18 inches. I caught her eye, showed her how nervous she had made me. She didn’t register that, she only gulped and dropped her hands madly under the water.

“OK,” Dawn said, biting her lip and grabbing my knees. She twisted and thrust her ass backwards, slapping me right below the ribcage. I gasped, expecting the breath to be punched out of my lungs. The second gasp came easily and I calmed down. Dawn growled: “Hold still.”

“I’m doing my best,” I said. I slipped my arms out around the edge of the hot tub. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t imagine… Scratch that. I hadn’t dared imagine things would be like this tonight. Primarily, I had focused entirely on taking Iggy to my bedroom and losing our virginities. I cracked one eye. Iggy was laughing. Emi was whispering something in Iggy’s ear. Anna leaned forward on her seat and blushed firetruck red.

“I think I—Shit!” Dawn slipped down me and squeezed my balls against the hot tub floor.

“Ow!” I flinched.

“Stop being a baby and help me,” Dawn said. She looked back, and I couldn’t tell she was frowning because her bangs wetly hung over her face. “You’re not really hurt right.”

“I’ll survive,” I nodded.

“Cool, line me up!” Dawn said. She turned back.

I looked over her shoulder. I had to re-acquaint myself with the curves of Emi and Iggy’s bare breasts. Feeling reinvigorated, I grabbed Dawn’s dangerous hips and spread my knees apart. She grabbed tighter with her fingers and I flinched again. I yanked her hips to the left, she had been straddling one thigh, and brought her butt back to surround my cock.

“Oh! Wow!” Dawn said. “Oh my god, I’m such a slut!”

“No, you’re not...” Emi rolled her eyes. “Calm down. It’s Lucas. It’s not a stranger or someone you don’t—”

“Shut up!” Dawn said. “I’m working!”

“Yeah, sluts don’t work,” Iggy said. She laughed but Anna and Emi didn’t with her. She flicked her head side to side. “That’s not too mean, right?”

“Oh, you’re saying whore not slut!” Anna translated, turning red again.

“I’m not a whore!” Dawn said. I leaned forward and put my mouth to her ear.

“You’re my beautiful friend,” I whispered.

“Oh…” Dawn grumbled. “Well, you’re my horny friend. Sit still!”

I did my best, but Dawn was a wiggly eel. Soon though she made her hand gestures. I felt the roundness of her grip was too tight. I was worried that Iggy would be disappointed with the length presentation.

“Wow, oh… That’s a rel—” Iggy shut up. She looked me in my eye. “Yep, there’s the boy’s penis.”

“Right!” Dawn giggled. “Emi, truth or the other one.”

“Dare!” Emi licked her lips.

“Yeah, truth or dare.”

“I pick dare, Dawn,” Emi smiled.

“No more drinks for her,” I said.

“Yeah, she’s done,” Anna agreed.

“Good! Drinking’s less fun than playing,” Dawn belched. I rubbed her back. We all waited.

“You gotta give the dare,” I said to Dawn. She looked at me and smiled.

“Give Iggy a lap dance!” She poked me in the nose.

“Alright!” Emi laughed, getting up.

“Whoa!” Iggy giggled madly.

“Right… Boo…” Dawn said. She got up and pushed me back one handed. She climbed back onto my lap in the side-saddle way she had jumped on me earlier. Only, more friendly and warm this time.

“I thought you guys were going to pick on me,” I said. Looking at Emi as she started dancing across to a gunshy Iggy.

“Exactly! You’re welcome!” Dawn declared. I hugged her tight around the waist and watched Iggy and Emi.

“This is so weird!” Iggy laughed. “Your butt!”

Iggy drummed a few pats across Emi’s ass as Emi slid by her, facing the rest of us. Emi surprised me, I figured Anna could do this, but I didn’t know Emi had it in her. She kicked, high and round, swinging her round thigh out of the water and laying her ankle on the rim of the tub next to Iggy’s shoulder. Iggy stopped giggling and looked at Emi’s leg and then up at the darker girl.

“Wow!” Iggy said.

Emi dropped and thrust her crotch down onto Iggy’s lap. She then just started humping.

“What the!” Iggy gasped. “Dude, you’re like Lucas trying to cuddle. It’s supposed to be a dance!”

Emi reclined backwards, arching her back and sticking up her boobs as she looked back at Dawn and me. Her hair floated out on the bubbling water. “I thought lap-dances were just dry humping.”

“Really?” I asked. “I’ve never gotten one before.”

“I was asking our dare-giver,” Emi said.

“How long are they supposed to last?” Iggy asked.

“A song or something,” Emi said, raising her head up. The music, which I hadn’t been paying attention to, clearly was at the end of a song and about to start another.

“Just, um, hump her.” Dawn suggested.

“OK!” Emi said. She lightninged onto the girl’s thighs. Iggy squealed.

“You OK?” I almost dumped Dawn in my worry.

“Just embarrassed!” Iggy declared. The song died.

“Nice!” Emi laughed. She stopped gyrating and started stroking Iggy’s hair through her fingers.

“What are you doing?” Iggy asked.

“Waiting for you to choose,” Emi said.

“What?” Iggy said. “Oh! Oh. Uh, dare!”

“Run around the house!”

“Cool, just let me—” Iggy’s hands were stopped by Emi as Emi was about to roll the bikini top down over her boobs.

“As you are…”

“Wait!” Iggy said. She had to struggle to get Emi out of the way and look to Anna and me. Dawn wasn’t helpful. Iggy said. “Only if you guys turn the front lights off.”

“Nope, that’s not how the game works,” Emi singsonged.

“Deal.” I said.

This was the moment everyone got out of the tub. I was last, I had to wait for Dawn and Dawn was on the verge of sleep. I stroked her hair as Anna dripped over us. The droplets shook Dawn.

“Not until he gets the lights,” Iggy said. She was stretching her calves and loosening out her shoulders.

“Yeah, yeah,” Emi rolled her eyes. The early October air whisked in over the porch. Emi shivered.

“We didn’t bring towels out,” Anna said.

“There’s a little closet in the hallway across from the washroom. You’ll find all of the beach towels and stuff there.” I said. “Dawn, are you OK?”

“I’m fine,” she said. “Everyone’s leaving us alone?”

“Emi dared Iggy to run around the house,” I said.

“Wow, I wouldn’t do that,” Dawn said. She said it like it was important that I know that. I squeezed her shoulders.

“You gotta let me up. I’m going to turn out the front step and garage lights so she can hopefully not get seen by anyone.”

“I got the lights,” Anna said, coming back out with a big pile of fluffy towels.

An excuse! Dawn snuggled me tightly. I rolled my eyes. She wasn’t looking at me but still she got up. I followed, up the stairs and down them. Dawn seemed to have more balance than I was expecting. She was maybe not as drunk as she was acting.

“OK,” Iggy was nearly hyperventilating. “Um…”

“I’ll go see if the coast is clear,” I said. Anna handed me a towel. Emi clobbered Dawn with a towel, freeing me up. The girls were laughing as they messily dried off. I squatted down at the edge of the tub.

“Lucas?” Iggy asked, worriedly.

“Just turning everything off,” I said.

“Why?” Emi asked. We all looked at her, towels in hand.

“Because this is about as much as I think we can handle for tonight,” I said. “You sure Iggy?”

“I’m not a coward,” she said.

“No one thought you were,” I smiled. Dawn and Anna made sounds that maybe disagreed with me.

“Check, please!” She asked.

With the heat and jets, and power off. I opened the valve to drain the tub. Drain it as much as was needed. We’d gotten a lot on the deck. It was going to be a big cleanup in the morning. So worth it.

“I’m on my way.” I said.

My shorts were still dripping as I walked into the kitchen. I threw the towel on the floor and slide-walked across the tiles to the front door. I lifted the living room curtain. The neighbors across the street had their lights on, but their windows were curtained and no one was looking out. The streetlights kinda missed our lawn thanks to our neighbors fences. It was as harmless a dare as it could be, for a streaking.

“Coast is clear,” I shouted back through the house. Iggy was already zipping past the window when I turned back. She must’ve done half the jog before I shouted. I walked back through the house for when she rushed up the patio steps and thrust her hands in the air like a champion.

“What a night!” I said. “Thank you so much. This was—”

“The best party your crazy little perv mind could handle?” Iggy interrupted.

“Just about,” I smiled.

“We’re sleeping over, right?” Dawn said.

“I can call ubers or cabs or something and—”

“We’re staying over,” Anna interrupted me.

“OK, um. I gotta go to the washroom,” I said. I almost bolted. I kinda had to pee. But in the light of the back patio. My beautiful best friends were all laughing, smiling, and topless. The hours of teasing on and off in the hot tub. I was in need of some relief.

“That’s such a good idea, I got you!” Emi said. But I wasn’t listening to whatever was coming out of her mouth. She usually didn’t make sense. I could crank one out. Grab the sleeping bags from the garage and set up our little slumber party in the living room while the girls got dressed for bed. This was good-night boobies after all.

Emi slapped a hand on the base of my spine and walked me into the washroom.

“What the—”

“Your best friends are girlfriends,” she said, kicking the door closed and heading to the window to see that the window was closed. She listened but couldn’t hear the girls gossiping. “You know what best girlfriends do, right?”

“No?”

“We go to the bathroom together,” she said. She slapped the heels of her palms down on the sink and hopped her butt up. She gestured for the toilet.

“Um…”

“You OK?” she asked.

“I’m so good,” I said. “This is—” I waved at her boobs. “Frighteningly too much.”

“Nah, these are good sized.” She rolled back her shoulders and wiggled her tits. “It’s about time you saw them. Seriously, are you OK?”

“Is there any reason I wouldn’t be?” I said, forcing myself to look up to her eyes.

“We’ve spent like five hours in the hot tub! You’ve got a—” she waved at my trunks. “Over four hours and you gotta call a doctor, right?”

“Uh…”

“I was thinking…” She made a fist with her left hand and pushed to her O-shaped mouth. She jabbed her tongue to tent her cheek in time. “Or at least.” She did the universal sign of jacking off. “I don’t want you to be hurt.”

“Oh! Um… Thanks?” I said. “But, those drugs are talking four hours uninterrupted. I was up and down all night.”

“Are you sure?” she asked. I caught that she didn’t sound concerned at all. “’cause I don’t mind being a hot nurse.”

I laughed. “You’re nuts.”

“I am what I eat.” She smiled manically.

“Whatever, Emi.” I said. “I really do gotta pee.”

“You’re talking yourself out of a blowjob,” she said.

“I’m not fucking up our friendship,” I said.

“You never could,” she hopped down. She grabbed the front of my trunks and kissed my cheeks. I was down at that moment and up the moment after the kiss.

There was banging on the bathroom door.

“Emi! What the fuck!” Dawn hissed.

“He said ‘No’!” Emi called back, with none of Dawn’s whispering.

“Lucas! What the fuck!” Anna shouted.

“Anna!” Iggy squealed.

“I really gotta pee.” I said.

“Fine,” Emi rolled her eyes. “Iggy’s got great taste.”

“So do you,” I said.

“Yeah…” she said wanly. “Someday I’ll make sure you find out the flavor.” She walked out and left the bathroom door open. I rushed over and closed it in Iggy and Anna’s faces.

I was surprised. Not that the girls had the sleeping bags out. Not that the coffee table had been piled up with snacks. Not that no one was anywhere near tired and trying to sleep. I was surprised by how Dawn was dressed.

She was, technically, wearing her pajamas, fleece pants and slippers, but she hadn’t put on the babydoll t-shirt to go with it. Her boobs were out. The other girls had on their panties, their legs buried into their chosen sleeping bag. Iggy caught Dawn-thrown popcorn in her mouth with no hands. Emi waved me over to feed me a cupcake. Anna just blushed and laughed.

“Really?” I said.

“Yep!” Iggy patted the empty sleeping bag in the middle of the room. “You’re riding bitch.”

“Not tonight he’s not,” Dawn threw another popcorn at Iggy and smacked it off of her forehead.

“Yeah, tonight’s been exciting enough,” I agreed.

“Happy birthday!” Anna leapt to crush me in a hug. I was hit on all sides and smothered.

“Thanks girls,” I squeezed everyone back. We kept talking. I ate that cupcake. But it was just mostly normal stuff now, especially as one by one everyone slipped into their sleeping bag and the boobs were put away.

* * *