The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 5

* * *

I woke up and heard crackling from the kitchen. I blinked, looking up at the living room ceiling fan. I instantly smiled. I remembered every moment of last night. I also remembered the feeling of sleeping on the floor and not a mattress.

“Next time, sleepover in bed,” I announced.

“Don’t be like that…” Iggy was smiling brightly and climbed half out of her sleeping bag on my left. I winced as she pulled herself by her spear-tipped elbows across my chest and looked down into my face. I was hard. Last night had been intense. I needed to pee. Iggy was still topless. She pushed her finger into my nose and tilted my head back until I could see her eyes. “Only like one of us could’ve slept over in your bedroom.”

“That was my plan, you know,” I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. “I didn’t mean with you in bed.”

“I did.” I beamed.

“You don’t change,” she said, smiled, and rolled her eyes again.

“Neither do you.” I frowned.

“Then let’s start. Grow into who we want to be for each other!” she said. Iggy sat back on her ankles. She was wearing nothing but a pair of white panties with a red waistband. Her breasts were moving slowly with her breaths. She had pale wide rims around the up and perky nipples.

“Oh my god! Really?” I gasped, happily.

“Really, just ask me out. I say yes every time. This time we can do it right. I believe in you,” She laughed and shook her head. I scrambled out of my sleeping bag. I was wearing a pair of boxers and I might’ve found the front-tail hole. Let’s say my periscope was above the surface.

“Ew! C’mon!” She giggled wildly and reached out a hand. She covered the line of sight from her eyes to my cock. I looked down. I looked at her breasts. Dawn was getting up behind Iggy, also still topless. Anna’s fingers walked up my spine as she yawned. I twisted to see her breasts out as well.

“I’m in heaven!”

“Put it away,” Anna whispered in my ear.

“Right…” I reached down and adjusted myself. Iggy lit up. She dropped her hands onto her lap and started wringing her fingers. Her smile was flinching and twisting in anticipation.

“Iggy, I’d love to take you out and take things further,” I smiled, reaching out to try out those beautiful breasts I had been enraptured by all night. Now I was sober, it was harder to be bold but, once we got away from the sleeping bags, I was certain my birthday luck was over. She shrieked and hopped away.

“Lucas!” She grabbed her boobs and scoffed. “That’s a bit too much.”

“I’m sorry, I guess, I just—I hadn’t seen them before and now that you’re sober and all—I guess I thought things had changed,” I said.

“Is everyone up?!” Emi shouted from the kitchen. “I made breakfast! Pancakes!”

“You alright?” I asked Iggy. “I’m really attracted to you. I don’t want to go too fast, but I still really want to go fast. Thank you for being such an awesome girl.”

This time I hugged her and she hugged me back.

“Lucas! Do you have syrup?!” Emi kept shouting.

“On the door behind the ketchup and mustard!” I shouted over Iggy’s ear.

“Door? Oh the fridge door! Found it!” Emi yelled. “I’m setting the table. Go wash your hands.”

“So should we get dressed now and—”

“Put some pants and a shirt on,” Emi nodded and broke the hug. “The girls and I’ll meet you in the kitchen.”

I did more than that. I rinsed my face in the sink. Stared myself in the eye. I shook my head. I crossed to my bedroom and got fresh underwear, a pair of jogging pants, and a t-shirt. I was still barefoot when I made it out to the kitchen.

“Crap.” I said. Then I smiled until it hurt.

All four girls were gathered around the kitchen table. Dawn and Iggy were dressed in jeans. Emi had shorts and Anna a skirt. They all waved. They all still had their boobs out.

“Happy birthday to me! Seriously girls? Wow!”

“It’s not your birthday anymore,” Dawn corrected.

“Why’s your tongue hanging out?” Emi asked, having started attacking her pancakes instantly.

“Yeah, you usually keep it together a little better when you stare at our boobs,” Anna said with a mild, for her, blush.

I waved at the amazing sight I had before me. “I thought this was, well just a bit of over the top fun with my best friends in the hot tub.”

Iggy lit up like fireworks. “I don’t need a hot tub to have fun with my best friends!”

“Yeah, this is something we do now, right?” Dawn looked around. “We’re all friends.”

“So long as I’m your only guy friend,” I explained. Heat rose up the back of my neck when Dawn suggested that. One. Two. I had to tell myself to calm down. Three. Four. Only Iggy was going to be—

“Not the only one. I kinda like hanging out with Justin after judo sometimes,” Iggy said, with a lazy shrug. I stopped, hovering over my chair. I was hit by an immediate strike of unfathomable jealousy.

“No.” I said.

“No?” She frowned.

“You’re not going to show your tits to Justin,” I said, not knowing who he was. “Not ever.”

“Of course not!” Iggy looked defensively angry. “The kid’s like 11. He just needs someone to wait for him sometimes when his mom can’t get off work at exactly 830.”

“What? We were talking about—” I lost all my fire when I gestured to Emi, framing her tits with my hands. She lifted up her hair behind her neck and posed sexily. She had pancake crumbs on her lips and she was chewing while she did it. Anna and Dawn started laughing.

“I thought you were saying I couldn’t have guy friends,” Iggy said.

“Let him get a little jealous,” Dawn said.

“Oh, like you?” Iggy said, her voice taking on a snipish quality I liked and hated all at once.

“That’s envious,” Dawn corrected. She then filled her mouth with pancake. She wasn’t going to talk with her mouthful. She had effectively dived out of any argument with Iggy.

“Whatever,” Iggy said.

“Sorry, I just don’t know how to deal with this,” I said. “I love it. Don’t get me wrong. But I want this to be just for me. I would never be OK sharing this.”

“Well, good?” Anna said. She looked around. “I mean, OK, this can be our little friend group thing, yeah?”

“Tits out all the time?” I asked.

“Seems perfectly OK to me,” Emi said.

“I don’t see why we would stop?” Iggy asked, looking around the table for support. Dawn filled her mouth before she had swallowed her last bite.

“Good. It’s just, wow…” I said. Emi pushed her plate forward, leaned back and slung her arm over the back of the chair. She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I smiled. Anna would light up red if I made eye contact with her. That was hard, I was having trouble pulling my eyes away from all the previously unviewable girlflesh around the table.

“You gonna eat? Emi did a really good job?” Iggy looked at me flatly.

“Oh, of course, I—”

The doorbell rang and Dawn shrieked. Spittle, crumbs, and syrup tumbled over her lips. Anna snapped her arms tightly over her boobs. Iggy was already running off down the hallway. Dawn and Anna hurried after her. Emi raised her half-drunk orange juice glass and swirled the liquid like a Bond villain with a brandy.

I looked up. The kitchen table wasn’t separated from the living room and the entrance by any walls. The curtains in the living room were almost opaque. But any ambitious door-knocker could easily poke their head around to the edge of the window and see what was inside. They’d be looking Emi in the back, but I don’t think that’s why she was confident.

“I better get that,” I said. I was getting up from the table when the door unlocked. The knob turned. Emi froze but she didn’t have enough time to flee like the other girls. She slowly crossed her left arm over her tits and squeezed them tight. Her shoulders slumped and her face fell forward, making herself smaller.

I lined myself up so my body was blocking her from the front door and started towards it.

“Hello! Lucas!” The woman in the doorway was hot. In her early forties. And the mother of Ray, the girl who was no longer part of our clique. I stopped, a little shocked. Not only that it was her. But that she had unlocked the front door and had no compunction of just coming in before I could answer. “Oh, hi. There you are! Is that Isabel? Sorry to interrupt.”

She was looking at Emi who was doing her best to hide herself. She kept her face and tits out of sight, but it was clear Emi was topless. Ray’s mom put on a look of contrition and apology no one would believe. She smiled.

“Hello, Ms MacCormack,” I said.

“Oh, God no. Vonnie, please,” she said.

“Can I help you with something, Vonnie?” I asked.

“Right, I’ll get out of your hair, really quickly,” Vonnie said, with a wink. She held up a brown paper bag with a blue Dollar Store sticky ribbon slapped on it. “Happy birthday!”

“What?” I asked and took the bag.

“Well?”

I looked up at her.

“You think I’m going to leave before I see the look on your face?” She set a hand on her hip and just looked full of herself. Confident. Like Ray. She looked a lot like Ray. Dark hair, blue eyes, fair skin. Well, the mom was a bit darker than Ray. And her eyeliner wasn’t so in your face. Her lipstick was a shade of pink rather than a shade of infinite sorrow. She also had a bit more around the thighs, hips, and bust. And Ray was a curvy girl.

“Thank you,” I said. I opened the bag and the paper crinkled in my hands. I heard the light clink of glass on glass. “Holy shit…”

Inside the bag were vials of pink Pure Love Potion crystals.

“Let’s just say I heard from a little bird you should’ve had more than the one dose yesterday,” she smiled, and winked. I stood helpless as she gave me a hug around the shoulders. “Bye Lucas. Have a lot of fun.”

“Wait!” Dawn skidded out from the hallway on sock feet. I looked over my shoulder to find her dressed-ish. She grabbed my hip and shoulder.

“Hello!” Vonnie said. “It’s been too long. I’ve missed having you girls around. All of Ray’s current friends are… Well, let’s just say not my favorite people.”

“That’s what I wanted to talk to you about,” Dawn said. She looked at me questioningly. I shrugged, not knowing right at the moment what she wanted.

“Bye Iggy!” Vonnie waved. I turned. Seemed Emi had taken the moment of distraction to rush off from the kitchen table and get out of embarrassing line-of-sight. I felt a little weight off my shoulders. “Now, young lady, is that any way to be dressed?”

“What?” Dawn looked down. She had thrown on one of my shirts, which hung off her right shoulder and needed both of her large boobs to keep it from falling the rest of the way to the floor. “Oh, I guess it’s a little… Lucas is a great guy!”

“Good,” Vonnie said. “You wanted to talk about Ray?”

“We want to invite her over to celebrate Lucas’s birthday with us!” Dawn said. Her voice was quick and sharp. Her eyes never met Vonnie’s.

Vonnie’s eyes shot right to the bag in my hand. I flushed red and hid them behind the small of my back. She looked up at me. The word blasted from her face. She didn’t have to literally say it: “Really?”

“Well, I did feel like she was missing last night…” I said.

“Look, tell her I’m sorry. Uh… I’m Dawn.”

“I remember who you are,” Vonnie said. “But it wasn’t you she had the fight with.”

“Well… Anna said it was OK to say she ‘forgives Ray for everything she did.’ But if you let me work on her until Ray can come over, I swear she’ll say sorry finally!” Dawn said.

“Wait? Anna?” I said. I knew something had gone down and because I had backed up Dawn, Ray had left.

“Oh my god, you’re a blind idiot,” Dawn said. She hugged me warmly.

“She’s not wrong,” Vonnie laughed. She looked over me again. “Um... I really shouldn’t, Dawn.”

Dawn looked at me and frowned. “Lucas said he missed her last night. It’s not fair to him.”

“Oh, he’s not interested in being fair at all,” Vonnie smiled at me.

“Well, actually,” I stammered. Dawn interrupted.

“Well it was his birthday, it’s not so bad that things were a bit too good for him,” Dawn said.

“Wait!” Iggy ran out. She was also wearing one of my shirts. She was even smaller than Dawn, but she had managed to button everything up and make it look less slutty on—then I saw her from behind. The opening of the shirt’s neck hung wildly off the back of her. The rest of the shirt was bunched up madly because she had tucked it into the back of her pants. It made her ass look bigger.

“Well, the two of you… Anna’s here too you said,” Vonnie looked at Dawn. “It wasn’t my first choice to break the group of you up.”

“Yeah, well I don’t think she would’ve listened to you,” I shrugged. “I mean, it’s Ray.”

“You’d be surprised.”

Iggy had stepped back from Vonnie and next to me. She was pulling on the bag in my hand. I twisted and gave her a weird pinched-lipped wide-eyed questioning-stop-it! look. She stood up straighter and looked at Vonnie.

“Well, OK, I’ll tell her you apologized, Dawn. I’ll tell her that Lucas missed her. I won’t pass on Anna’s message though,” Vonnie said. She met my eyes and sighed. “I better talk to Ryan too.”

“Oh, I didn’t know you guys knew each other,” I said.

The look on her face was all laughter. I said nothing more.

She poked Dawn with an index finger. “No promises.”

“Thank you so much,”

“I’m also not going to mention this slutty atmosphere,” Vonnie said. “If you want her over. She’s gonna run if she thinks she’s being pressganged into Lucas’s sex cult. That goes double for you Lucas. Maybe hold off for tonight, please?”

I didn’t have anything to say. Vonnie smiled at me. Gave Iggy and Dawn dangerous looks and waved before leaving. The door closed. I looked at Dawn, having no idea what I was supposed to say.

“Iggy!” I twisted. She had pulled the bag out of my hands.

“I just wanna see,” she said. “Oh, wow. Like from the bus yesterday?”

She had pulled the bag from my hands and ripped the top. It was impressive how she had twisted and rebalanced to catch and keep the contents from falling everywhere in the living room.

“Those the drugs you were worried about?” Dawn asked.

“Drugs? Where?” Emi skipped back out from my room. She hadn’t put on one of my shirts. I looked her straight in the boobs. Anna was a step behind her. Anna had the blanket from my bed wrapped around her.

“She’s gone,” Iggy said to Anna.

“Wow!” Anna said, throwing my blanket and freeing her boobs in one go. I wouldn’t have been surprised if my tongue had rolled out naturally. Dawn took it upon herself to grab my jaw, pull open my mouth, drag out my tongue, and then shove it back into my mouth with the tip of her finger. She closed my jaw, and patted my head. I turned to smile at her and she adjusted her shoulders to drop my shirt off of her boobs to the floor.

I opened my mouth and rolled out my tongue, panting like a dog. Dawn couldn’t stop laughing.

“They’re just boobs,” Iggy rolled her eyes, but I could tell she was happy when I looked at her.

“Not these!” Emi grabbed Anna from behind. The blonde cheerleader jumped and shrieked as Emi squeezed. “These are the best things on god’s green earth!”

“The Earth looks blue from space,” Dawn pointed out. Anna, firetruck red, took a deep heavy breath and looked pointedly at the floor.

“OK, these win the god’s blue earth contest!” Emi pounced.

“I don’t believe in god! I don’t believe in god!” Iggy spazzed-out when Emi grabbed her boobs from behind. Iggy rolled back, jumping and balancing on Emi’s chest as she kicked out wildly. One of mom’s little glass knick-knacks was on a shelf to Iggy’s left. She kicked the shelf from below. Dawn moved like lightning and caught the little ugly boy figure.

“OK, OK, stop kicking. I’m putting you down,” Emi said.

“I just, I didn’t expect it, and—Did I break the thing?”

“It’s fine,” I helped Dawn up and she placed the statuette on the shelf.

“I better go!” Iggy said, eyes down as Anna lifted her head and shook out her hair.

“No!” I said, sharper than I expected to. I stood by it.

“But…” Iggy frowned.

“First of all, it’s just like a twenty dollar tchotchke,” I started. “I’m glad it’s not broken but you don’t have to leave over that.”

“What?” Anna asked. “I have to go too.”

“I don’t!” Emi slapped her hands on her sides and posed Supergirl style. Then she turned and met my eyes with a little frown. “But I should.”

“What? But I want you here and—”

“And our bathing suits are dirty and we don’t have clothes for another night of a sleepover,” Iggy said. She looked up at me through her bangs. “Plus, I just spent the night with a boy. I’m sure I gotta explain everything to Dad so he doesn’t come and kill you.”

“Or you could just tell your mom and get a big hug and celebratory cake,” Emi suggested.

“Emi!” Iggy huffed. “Don’t be like Mom!” She stuck out her tongue.

“I, um, my mom’s going to want me to tell her what happened and everything too,” Anna said.

“OK, what if Ray shows up when—”

“I won’t be a bitch,” Anna said. I’ve never seen her so clear and fair-faced when making an emotional declaration before. I immediately looked down at her boobs. She smiled and turned red. I smiled.

“Yeah, we’ll be back,” Emi skipped up to me and kissed me on the lips. I looked at her and I was a little shocked. A hug was common. Hugs never stopped. I’d been kissed on the cheek before, those happened seldomly, generally someone was wearing a suit or dress when it did happen. That was just a peck on the lips and I was looking down at Emi. She seemed completely nonchalant. “See you soon!” She took a step past me and yelped. “Shit! I can’t go out with my tits out!”

Iggy was glaring at the back of Emi’s head. I tilted my head and waved to catch her eyes. She rushed up to me. I almost stepped back. She stopped herself.

“No.” She said, more to herself than to me. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

I got hugged hard. I hugged back with as much force as I could muster. I considered lifting her off of her feet and spinning her, I do that from time to time, but Dawn grabbed my shoulder and shook her head. She pointed to the figurine she had just put back.

“Right,” I said, and let Iggy get her heels back to the floor. I turned to Dawn for the next hug but Anna spear-tackled me from the left. Well, I couldn’t say no to her. Hug, hug. As soon as I can. I mean it. Whole weekend birthday party. Almost looking forward to seeing Ray. Love you. Love you too. Buh-bye!

The girls then scattered off for clothes. I turned and opened my arms to Dawn.

“Can’t say no to a hug,” she declared. She grabbed my butt as soon as she could tell Iggy and Anna were out of sight.

“Bye!” Anna waved as she went to the door. Iggy skipped behind and waved. Emi smiled as she pulled on her shoes.

“What about you?” I asked Dawn.

“What?”

“I assume you want to hitch a ride with Anna?” I said.

“No, I came prepared,” Dawn pointed to her bag in the corner. She looked to the front door and slapped my pecs with both hands and hustled me, and more importantly herself, out of view of the door about to open. This meant she was rushing me towards my bedroom. I only got to stop for half of a step before she turned at my door and kept pushing until I was falling back onto my bed.

I heard Anna’s car pull away from the driveway. Dawn leapt and landed knees down next to my right hip. She brushed her hair back from her face and I looked up at her still bare breasts. I couldn’t believe it. I was very clearly tenting the bottoms I had put on.

“So, you wanna get to it? I know you and know how impatient boys can be,” Dawn said. “It’s not really my thing, but you’re here and I think I’ll try if you’ll show me how.”

“Really?” I said. “But, um, Iggy?”

“What? Why Iggy? Not Anna? Iggy’s just not interested, right?” Dawn tilted her head and frowned.

“Anna? I, well I can’t say I never thought about it. But, Iggy and me—I do think she is into it. But not without the date and stuff.” I said with a worried frown.

Dawn erupted into heavy emasculating laughter. “You stupid goof. I know that. I’m not trying to get on your dick.”

“You threw me on the blankets and jumped up with your tits out,” I said.

“OK, fair. I see where the wires crossed,” she laughed again and smacked my belly. She then pointed across the room to my computer. “Didn’t Anna say she bought you video games? C’mon let’s play!”

“Oh, yeah, she did!” I sat up. “I—” I looked Dawn straight in the boobs. “I can totally see why I forgot about that.”

“C’mon perv. I’m going to stomp you!”

“You don’t even know what she bought me,” I said.

“Neither do you, but I’m gonna win!” She bounced her knees into the springs and launched herself over me. Soon we were sitting cheek to cheek on the edge of my bed looking at the list of non-competitive and mostly one player RPGs Anna had found for me on sale.