The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 11

* * *

By the time Ray had hung up and smiled in awkward apology, Emi, Dawn, Anna, and Iggy were running panicked for their clothes.

“You’re OK?” I asked.

“I’m surprised how good I am,” Ray said. “Thank you for making me come out tonight.” She got up, crossed the room, leaned over me, her tits, the biggest I seemed to have unlimited access to, dangled down and drew my eyes. I barely saw her come in and kiss me on the lips.

There had been pecks and quick nips, but this was my first French kiss. Ray moaned wildly as she pushed my head backwards with her face, trying to get her tongue even deeper in my mouth.

“Jesus!” Emi growled.

Ray pulled back. “Happy birthday!” she said. “Where’s my bra, Emi?”

“All of our stuff’s been moved to Lucas’s room,” Emi said. She was hopping into her jeans, commando. The way her nipples poked out her t-shirt advertised she had done the bare minimum in getting dressed. Ray smiled and strode past Emi. Emi sniffed and frowned at the back of Ray’s head.

“You alright, Emi?” I asked.

“I’m happy she’s back,” Emi said. “I just didn’t realize how difficult it is to share you with three other girls, let alone four.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, pointlessly.

“Happy birthday!” She came over, fell onto my lap and hugged me.

“Thanks,” I beamed.

“You probably should put clothes on too,” Emi said, flicking my cock. “You have a really pretty dick. I kinda figured foreskin was gonna be gross, but it just looks like he’s got one of those dangly chins fat people have. Only all the way around.”

“Thanks?” I said.

“And he pulls the strings of his hoody when he’s all tired. Anna’s little brother does that all the time,” Emi chuckled. “The hoodie thing, I haven’t seen his penis.”

“My cock reminds you of another boy?” I teased. She lost all of her mirth.

“Go put on pants,” she said. “Iggy will hate it if you start flinging your dick at Ray’s mom, let alone other women.”

“OK,” I said. I wondered. I leaned in to kiss Emi. She pecked my lips and pushed my chin away.

“Now.” She said, smiling once more. I hugged her, lifted her up as I stood and dropped her bodily down onto the sofa. I strutted into my bedroom.

“Shit!” Anna panicked as she was hooking her bra as I walked in. She twisted to hide. She was the first to start laughing at herself. We all laughed. “Sorry! Naked’s OK, but don’t let Lucas see you changing!” She laughed and snorted. “Seriously, no boy’s ever walked in on me while I… You know… I guess…”

“It’s OK, Anna, it’s weird,” Iggy agreed. She was closing Dawn’s bra. Dawn was standing shoulders back to show her now clad titties at me. Iggy was fully dressed. Anna and Dawn had on their socks and bottoms, probably their underwear too, as only Emi’s bra and panties still lay on my bed. Ray had started with the bra and was now pulling on underwear.

“I like weird,” I decided.

“Boys!” Dawn rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Lucas! Catch!” Anna threw me fresh underwear from my dresser. I thanked her and started to put them on. I only looked down for a second. Iggy and Dawn were laughing madly as I was hit in the head with socks and a t-shirt. Ray had no accuracy throwing jeans.

“Iggy,” I reached out with both hands, dropping my other clothes on the bed. She jogged over, letting Dawn pull on her own t-shirt. Anna finished dressing and zigzagged around and behind Iggy. Anna slapped my ass as I took Iggy’s hands.

“I’m gonna keep Emi company,” Anna said.

“Hey Lucas,” Iggy controlled my attention. “Tomorrow’s gonna be the—”

I shocked her as I leaned down and kissed her. I kissed her to make sure that kiss I had with Ray wasn’t the biggest kiss of my life. That Iggy knew I loved her. She squealed as my tongue crossed her teeth. She tightened her hands hard on my fingers. I broke our kiss. “Iggy, I love you.”

“I love you too!” She beamed. I tried to kiss her again. She swayed back.

“Tomorrow!” she said, fast and loud as a thunderclap. “Tomorrow we can go all weird and sexy because we’re going to be boyfriend and girlfriend! Real dates, romance, love, and se—too! Right now, we’re just best friends,” Iggy said. “Please!”

“As you wish,” I said, happily.

“So, until tomorrow,” Iggy turned her head and caught Dawn’s eyes. She was sitting on the end of my bed, pulling on her socks. “You can be weird-kissy-best-friends with Dawn, Anna, and Emi, OK?”

“I wanna be with you,” I said, to Iggy. Dawn had blushed at Iggy’s suggestion and went white at mine.

“I know!” Iggy jump-hugged me in her excitement. “But just because I’m not ready for all the boyfriend-girlfriend stuff, doesn’t mean you can’t have friend-teasing with these girls.”

“What about me?” Ray asked, offended.

“Aren’t you going home?” Iggy said. “You called your mom. If you’re gonna stay, I—”

“I’m just a little paranoid, coming back to all of this,” Ray said. “I’m sorry, Iggy.”

“OK!” Iggy said, I don’t think she got Ray’s disquiet. Iggy probably didn’t even know she had listed off the other girls without Ray.

The beep-beep of a horn in the driveway made Ray shriek. She still hadn’t put pants on yet. I was only wearing underwear. Dawn, laughing with Iggy, forced me into a t-shirt and then tried to wedgie me, pulling up my pants. I would’ve gotten dressed faster without their help. I hugged the two of them and headed out to the living room. Ray had already run out.

“Hi birthday boy!” Vonnie hadn’t waited in the car. She had come into the house. Ray was pale faced as she laced up her boots, actively avoiding her mother’s gaze. Anna and Emi were tangled up on the couch, looking over the back, and politely talking with the adult.

“Hi Vonnie, thank you so much for bringing Ray over.” I said, smiling brightly.

“She didn’t bring me over, I came on my own,” Ray defended.

“Because I told you how much you were wanted,” Vonnie lifted up Ray and hugged her. She sniffed. Vonnie’s warm smile became a thoughtful frown. “Incense? Have you guys been smoking pot?”

“No!” Emi said, sharply. “This is Kate’s house and she hates drugs. We wouldn’t bring—”

“So you used the salts I gave you, after all?” Vonnie let go of her daughter and looked at me.

“You smell incense!” Iggy said. “That’s so crazy! No one smells the same thing!”

“You don’t really smell anything, it just tickles a part of your brain that’s tied to scent,” Vonnie explained.

“It goes in our brains!” Iggy said, laughing. “Maybe I shouldn’t have added it to the hot tub! Oh well! Girls don’t need brains when they have big strong boys!” Iggy crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue as she grabbed my left arm and hugged.

“Iggy did it?” Vonnie said, letting out a deep breath. “That’s better.”

“Mo-om!” Ray growled.

“Are you guys done for the night? Does anyone need a ride home?” Vonnie offered.

“No, I think Ray just could only take so much,” Emi said. “Thank you for being our friend again, Ray.”

“I’ll take a ride!” Iggy said. She snap-kissed my cheek. “It’s only a few houses down, but…”

“Really?” Vonnie looked at Iggy and then at me. “Even after the—”

“We got a big date tomorrow,” Iggy was hopping madly as she grabbed her sneakers. “I don’t want to spoil it.”

“Oh!” Vonnie said. “That’s sweet! You’re a good guy, Lucas.”

“The best,” Dawn said. Emi nodded. I stood as tall as I ever had.

“So what?” Anna asked. “Maybe it is time to call it? I don’t think I want to deal with Mom sleeping over again.”

“She’s paranoid of what you’re getting up to with Lucas?” Vonnie asked, smirking knowingly. Anna, Emi, Dawn, Iggy, and Ray all blushed. No one could out-blush Anna though.

“I, um, I have my own car,” Anna said. She turned her back on Vonnie and walked awkwardly across the room to hug me.

“I’ll go with Anna,” Emi said. Lining up for a hug. I squeezed: Anna, Emi, Ray. Got my happy birthdays and good nights. Emi pinched my ass and stopped herself from licking her fingers when she met Vonnie’s eyes. I turned. Dawn smiled. I opened my arms for a hug.

“Good night Lucas,” Vonnie said, leading Ray and Iggy out the door. “Happy birthday!”

“Thanks,” I said. Dawn didn’t let go. I kept hugging as Anna and Emi put on their shoes.

“Night Lucas!” Anna blew a kiss.

“You’re not taking Dawn?” I asked.

“Oh, she’s not going anywhere!” Emi laughed. She waved and the door closed on the two of us. I heard Vonnie’s car start and begin backing out of the driveway.

“So, it’s just me and you then,” I asked. Dawn smiled. She was tapping her left foot. Her teeth ground, her lower jaw swinging left and right. “Well what—”

“Sh!” Dawn put a finger to her lips. I heard the second car start. They both had soon pulled away. Dawn let out a deep breath.

“Now we’re alone,” I said, grinning and waggling my eyebrows.

“Yeah,” Dawn said, like it was nothing and pulled off her shirt.

“Yeah?” I said brightly. I didn’t need any other reason to throw down my pants and rip off my t-shirt. I had my fingers hooked in the waistband of my boxers before Dawn’s shirt was off her shoulders.

Dawn snorted as the hem of her shirt passed her eyes and my cock appeared.

“He doesn’t like being laughed at,” I said, stepping out of my boxers. “Naked’s really OK?”

“Really OK,” Dawn agreed. “It’s one of the things we do now. Here watch.”

She walked by me. I ran up behind her and grabbed the strap of her bra as she walked away.

“Whoa!”

“I, um, shit, one sec. Oh! Cool,” I muttered as I finally opened the strap.

“That was pathetic,” Dawn laughed. She slung the bra onto her left shoulder and put a hand on her hip. I just eyed her boobs. I couldn’t imagine ever getting over seeing boobs. “Don’t pull my pants down, OK? I’ll get rid of them in your room and I don’t want to trip and fall into the floor.”

“No promises,” I said, looking up to her eyes. She rolled them and smiled.

I was a good boy. I didn’t take off her pants as we walked to my room. I did grab her the moment we were through my door, lift her off her feet, and plant her face down on my bed. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled. I reached back up and unzipped the fly, and pulled again.

Dawn’s laughter is lighter, brighter, and less common than the other girls. She was exploding in ticklish mania as I got her jeans off her feet. Grabbing her feet, her socks, and taking those off just added to the mess. I tossed each pink and black striped sock away behind me. I was going for her panties next. She heel kicked me in the chin.

“Oh my god!” She panicked, rolling onto her back. “Are you OK?”

“I’m OK,” I said. Rubbing my jaw. “Sorry, I got excited.”

“OK,” Dawn laughed, quietly. “Let me text Ig—Emi OK?”

“Not Iggy?”

“Not while she’s in the car with Ray’s mom.” Dawn looked at me like I was an idiot. I smiled like I was an idiot.

“Hey we’re naked.” Dawn began typing.

“No you’re not,” I said. She looked at me, shook her head and fell onto her back. She put her feet straight up. The strangest invitation I had ever been given. I didn’t waste it.

I grabbed her panties and pulled them up from her butt and pussy. She was wet. Clearly, unmistakably, and crazily wet. I didn’t know what to do with that!

“Don’t just stop at my knees now,” Dawn said, not looking away from the phone she was typing on.

“Uh, what?” I asked.

She bent her left leg and wiggled her toes on my nose. I laughed and kissed the sole of her foot. She gasped and laughed and kicked away. I pulled her panties the rest of the way off. Dawn’s phone chirped a second later. And then again.

“See, look,” Dawn rolled up, kicking her ankles under her butt and shoving her phone in my face. The screen blacked out before I could read anything.

“Uh,” I was about to explain but thought better of it. I grabbed her hand and clicked the button on the side and swiped away the front screen.

“Hey we’re naked. Lucas is being weird and uncertain about it.”

“Well fuck him.”

“Not really, you don’t want Iggy to kill you. But you should be naked. We naked now.”

There was another chirp.

“Anna agrees. Naked’s now a verb.”

“Oh,” I said, smiling. “We naked now.”

“Don’t be like her,” Dawn shook her head. “Naked’s not a—Of course, fuckin’ Anna!”

I was laughing along with Dawn. I hopped up on my bed next to her.

“So, we’re here. We’ve got shitty computer games and more cupcakes.” I said.

“I’m going to put my bra back on,” Dawn said.

“What? But! Your boobies!” I said, gasping in overacted alarm.

“You need practice taking it off,” Dawn said. “You saw how crazy Iggy’s getting that tomorrow’s not going to go well. You want all of her hard work to pay off only for you to reach for her bra and get stuck like you did in the hallway?”

“No, but—”

“Plus,” Dawn slapped a palm on my chest and thrust me down onto the bed. She swung her leg over my hips and leaned down until our noses touched. “What if you get to here and she’s still got it on or—”

She grabbed my shoulder and it took a half dozen suggestive pulls for me to realize I was supposed to roll over and be on top now.

Except I only have a twin sized bed. I did my best to stop Dawn as she tumbled. I failed. I just grabbed her left thigh as she bent way way open and fell off the side.

“Did you hit your head? Are you OK?” I rushed over the edge of the bed and looked down at the upside down half twisted girl I was still holding onto by the thigh.

“Ow,” she said, and laughed. “Help me up?”

She reached up with both arms, but when I let go of her leg, her ass slipped the rest of the way off of my bed and she thumped into the carpet again. I grimaced. I grabbed her hands. I had to jump off the bed and stand on the floor to get the leverage to pull her up to her feet. She came up with a jump and fell forward until she had me in a big hug. She rubbed her belly on my hard cock.

“I love you, Lucas,” she said. “Oh my god!”

She pushed me off. “Oh my god!” She grabbed her face and sat down on my bed.

I sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “I love you too, Dawn.”

“But you can only love Iggy!” She shouted. “So loving me like Emi’s not what I wanna hear. Oh my god!”

“I—” I had to think for a second, but I had no idea how to think about this. I did love Dawn like I loved Emi, Anna… Not Ray yet, it had been too long. I felt differently about her. But—It wasn’t not like I loved Iggy.

“Great… At least you’re not saying anything stupid.” Dawn dropped her face into her hands.

“What if the whole love potion thing is working?” I suggested.

“If it wasn’t, why would I have my tits out?” Dawn looked me in the eye with the most impatient look she had ever mustered. “You don’t think Iggy would’ve killed Emi for kissing you? Of course it works.”

I stared at her. Well, if it works? Maybe I could love her too? What kind of man would do that? I’d just be hurting them until—

“Holy shit the love potion works!” Dawn shot off the bed and onto her feet. “You know what this means? You can love me too! Oh my god!”

“I, um, but, well…” I articulated.

“Oh shut up,” Dawn snorted. “You get us all naked and handsy and you’re upset that I’m going to make you love me too. Not even in place of Iggy, which is what I really want. I’m just not a monster or a bitch, OK?”

“OK,” I frowned. “So, we should—”

“When’s your mom coming home?” Dawn asked.

“Monday morning. Afternoon? While we’re in school,” I frowned. “My uncle’s picking her up at the airport and—”

“So, we gotta do it tomorrow, but tomorrow you’re dating Iggy and—” She turned red and looked away from me. “And everything. So we have to do it after that. When’s your date?”

“We never actually set a time and—”

“The afternoon!” Dawn rushed and grabbed her phone and started typing madly. “You can ice cream and whatever before all the fun stuff, and we can chase you out of the bedroom after Iggy’s your woman and all that.

“What do you mean, ‘No.’?! Shut up Emi.” Dawn typed harder this time.

“Well, um, that’s an idea and everything,” I said. “But I don’t really think it’s the romantic date idea Iggy wanted if we’re dragged out of bed to hot tub with our friends.”

“What?” Dawn laughed. “Emi’s saying ‘No, the potion doesn’t work.’”

“Mom is crazy,” I tried.

Dawn frowned and thrust her elbows out to the sides and shook her tits at me. “Oh, believe me, you’ve done something to me.”

“Iggy put the—”

“Today, you did it yesterday,” Dawn frowned. “What if it takes more than tomorrow too? Shit.

“Sweet, Anna’s in!” Dawn frowned. “Ray? Who am I kidding? Of course, Ray. If I’m going to share you with Iggy, Anna, and Emi, what’s Ray matter?”

“It matters because she’s our friend,” I said.

“That too,” Dawn smiled. She threw her phone on the bed. “Don’t tell Iggy the plan. Or she’ll make you pop her in her own bed. Not as romantic as being taken into your room, you know?”

“Not really,” I said looking around at the Lego castles, redheaded comic book heroine figurines, and video game posters designed for the male gaze.

“OK, imagine humping Iggy,” Dawn had a bright expressive smile that matched her pumping fist gestures. “And you turn left and see her stack of stuffed giraffes.”

“She just has the one giraffe, it’s the fact that her bed is Noah’s Ark that—”

“Precisely,” Dawn said. “Only thing stuffed on the bed should be Ig—”

Dawn couldn’t finish the sentence for all of the laughing and blushing she was doing. She waved manically in front of her face and smiled stupidly. “Sorry. Sorry.”

“OK, so that’s something,” I said, unconvinced.

“You don’t want to love me?” Dawn read my face wrong. “Not Emi and Anna either. You only want Iggy.”

“I want Iggy first. I loved her since I could love girls,” I said. “I first saw that Pure Love Potion two days ago. I knew you guys were hot and I loved my friends but…”

“But you loved Iggy. And good guys try to only love one girl at a time,” Dawn nodded. “OK. I get it. I didn’t think about any of this for the last, what? Couple minutes?”

“You were ready for it,”

“Of course,” Dawn rolled her eyes. “Oh, right. Shit. You didn’t know I had feelings for you.”

“I really didn’t. I probably wouldn’t know Iggy did if she didn’t tell me before I fucked up romancing her every time,” I said.

“Boys…” Dawn said, smiling. “Do you have condoms?”

“Yeah, mom makes me keep one in my wallet,” I blushed. “And there’s boxes in my sock drawer.”

“Right!” Dawn laughed. “Emi told me about those.”

“Emi did?”

“She snoops,” Dawn said. “I think Anna and Iggy do too, but they don’t brag about it.”

Dawn pulled open the top left drawer of my dresser and grabbed the box of Durex Mom insisted I have. “You ever put one on?”

“I, um, once.” I said. “I tried masturbating with it but I gave up and finished without it.”

“So you don’t know if you did it right?” Dawn asked.

“I, um, I’m pretty sure that—”

“Cool,” Dawn hit me in the chest with the ninja starred box of condoms. It was open and the sleeve spilled on my lap. She hopped onto my bed and grabbed Emi’s bra. “Shit, nope.” She tossed that one on my head, lunged over my lap and grabbed her own.

“What?” I asked, watching her settle each breast into each cup. It was mesmerizing. She reached up and lazily hooked it closed. Didn’t she have Iggy help her earlier? And it was still that quick and easy for her?

“Put on the condom,” Dawn said.

“But—”

“I’ll make sure it works!” Dawn said, brightly. She licked her teeth and bit her lip.

“I made a promise to Iggy, didn’t I?” I’m actually certain I made that promise twenty-five times a month.

Dawn shook her head. She made a gesture with her hands: a two-handed jerk-off for a man who was four times larger than me. I looked at her flatly.

“Shit!” Dawn grabbed her phone and thumbed the microphone button. “Call Emi!”

“What?” I asked frowning as Dawn’s phone rang.

“He-ey!” Emi answered just as Dawn clicked over to speaker.

“You left your panties on his bed.” Dawn shushed me and forced her voice to sound angry.

“Yeah, I didn’t need them and they were wet. Guys like sniffing them or something, I think. Mom!” Emi’s shriek threw me and Dawn off. We had both jumped and were laughing as Emi snapped. “Stop eavesdropping! I’m on the phone!”

The sound of Emi’s bedroom door slamming was followed by Emi’s loud huff. “I wish I had your mom, Lucas.”

“I’m pretty sure if I was talking about boys sniffing my underwear, Mom would eavesdrop too,” I pointed out.

Emi laughed with a snort. “If you cum on them, wash them in cold water.”

“Uh, thanks,” I said, with a frown.

“Hey! I called because—”

“Because you were going to get filthy with Lucas and you agreed we’d do the audience thing,” Emi steamrolled Dawn’s admission.

“Well, kinda…” Dawn said.

“Hey, Emi,” I said. “I think the love potion did something to you girls.”

“It didn’t to me. But to Dawn? No shit!” Emi laughed. “And something to Iggy at least, honestly, I don’t think Anna did anything she hadn’t wanted or been ready to do.”

“She blushed a lot,” I said. “We had to be at least a little out of her comfort area. Though she blushes at anything. She’s a cheerleader and she’s blood red when we’re forced to sit through a pep rally.”

“He doesn’t know,” Emi laughed.

“How would he?” Dawn laughed.

“What?” I asked.

“Anyway, I’m calling cause I wanted to use your bra,” Dawn said.

“What? Your tits are way too big, Dawnie,” Emi said. “If Anna had left one of hers.”

“It doesn’t have to fit right,” Dawn said. “He just has to get used to undoing it.”

“It looks like it hooks the same as your one,” I said.

“It’ll be a little different,” Dawn said. “I don’t want you to get perfect muscle memory on my clasp and then find out that a smaller bra on Iggy isn’t the precise same gesture.”

“Oh you’re training him!” Emi said. “Have fun!”

“You’re not gonna listen?” Dawn asked.

“Nope!” Emi said. “I gotta shit-ton of homework. With everything tomorrow, I really doubt I’m getting anything done. Plus, the teachers don’t like me like they do Lucas and won’t let me get off with being a few days late on everything.”

“That happened one time, with one teacher,” I said.

“Whereas she’s late for every assignment,” Dawn agreed.

“I had a doctor’s note,” I added.

“Have fun with your homework, nerd!” Dawn scooped up her phone.

“If you’re having trouble with Lucas, I’m busy. Call Anna. Kisses!” Emi singsonged. Dawn hung up in the middle of the word ‘Kisses’.

“Pass me my bra,” she said.

I booed as she stuffed each breast into each cup. She stuck her tongue out at me and rolled her eyes. She reached back and started hooking the band and flicked her eyes from me to the bed.

“What?”

“Go sit down,” she sighed.

I did so, legs dangling off of the bed. She walked over, turned around and reached back for my knee.

“Don’t let me fall on my ass,” she said.

I grabbed her by both cheeks.

“Safety measures engaged.”

She jumped and giggled when I squeezed and pinched. I put my knees together. She slipped back and sat down.

“No,” she said

“No?” I asked.

She lifted her ass and settled her asscheeks astride my right leg.

“Don’t drop me!” she said.

“Not unless it’s going to be really funny,” I teased, tightening my hands on her butt.

“OK, but really really funny,” she said. “Promise!”

“Cross my heart and hope to die,” I said, lifting my left hand off of her arse to make the cross gesture. She let out a relieved sigh, turned to face my dresser and reached behind her with both hands to lift up her hair.

“We’re starting on easy mode,” she said.

“Excellent,” I smiled. “Easy’s good. Really easy.”

“So much easier than you’d think,” Dawn said, morosely. “Go.”

While I could see what I was doing, it was easy to pull, disconnect, and separate. She leaned forward, holding my knee with both hands. She had her knees open wide. She balanced on her tiptoes.

“Booyah!” I grinned as I swiped my hands over her shoulder and pushed the bra straps down her arms.

“Booyah?” She turned her head to look at me as she reached up and caught the garment. “You’re such a dork.”

“Oops!” I said, pushing her lightly. She shrieked and I snatched her hips. I fell back to drag her with me onto the bed.

“You didn’t let me fall!” Dawn twisted around on me. I felt the wetness of her pussy, it had been there on my leg. But now it tingled my balls. I bit the inside of my lip and nodded stupidly.

“It wasn’t that funny,” I said. “If Iggy had been watching...”

“I’d be eating carpet,” Dawn said. She laughed and then blushed discovering a secondary meaning in her words from my over-enthused grin. “You really like the idea of lesbians? Really? I mean, I knew it when I kissed her for you, but… Really? The idea of you with another guy is just you with someone who’s not… Who’s not Iggy.”

“Or you, or Anna, or Emi?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Imagine Emi brough cupcakes,” I suggested. Dawn looked incredibly offended being described as baked goods but I soldiered on. “She gives me one cupcake. Awesome. She gives me two?”

“Here’s one thing I like! Now I have two of them!” Dawn affected a ditzy bimbo voice I had never heard out of her before. She giggled. “That’s a threesome. That’s not Ray scissoring An—Oh my god your dick is moving!”

“You know when you admitted to me you liked comic books?” I said. “You know how excited I was that you shared excitement with me?”

“Oh!” Dawn gasped. “Really? That’s it? Iggy’s got that great ass and liking it with you is sharing it with a good friend? Someone you love? That’s it?”

“And the two cupcakes thing.”

Dawn punched me lightly in the chest. She hopped off and pulled her bra back up her shoulders. I booed. She gave me the finger and blew a kiss with it.

“Hard mode?” Dawn asked.

“Sure!” I said.

“OK,” Dawn grabbed my condoms from my pillow. “Face to face. I want to do this with something other than a test tube or a carrot.”

“I probably would’ve done a better job of it in health class with you as my lab partner rather than Theo,” I said.

“And I was stuck with Iggy,” Dawn said. “Or was it Emi? And Ray and Iggy were a team?”

“That was the year Anna was in another class,” I nodded. The year Theo had moved away.

“Hard mode!” Dawn said and rushed back to the bed.

We sat on our ankles, my knees squeezing her knees. Dawn’s hands were cold, she pinched, rolled, and slapped my dick across its side, throwing her arms up in triumph. I caught her arms, squeezing tightly, digging my chin into her shoulder as the hooks came away.

“Booyah!” I grinned, falling back from her and pulling Emi’s bra with it.

“Amazing,” Dawn said, her eyes flat and impatient. She reached down and yanked away the condom. “I only managed to get three of these on you in your new record time.’

“Well,” I said, dangling the bra on my index finger as she snatched it out of my hand. “I know I’m doing it right.”

“What do you mean?” Dawn shook the box of condoms. There were only two left on the sleeve. My wastebasket was a mess of missed throws. The other box of condoms had made it into the trash at least.

“What if I cum and it comes off and—”

“So what? You wanna try out a condom?” Dawn said. She tried to affect cool but she was near-instantly grinning manically and bouncing on her heels.

“Well, not try out try out,” I frowned, pushing my index finger through the thumb and finger ring of my other hand.

“Oh… Maybe a handjob?” Dawn said. She was trading back to Emi’s bra. The cups sat on top of Dawn’s breasts but the hooks were shorter on Emi’s bra and I had to reach higher up Dawn’s back.

“Maybe,” I nodded, looking her in the nipples. “Unless I can get your bra off before you can get the condom on me.”

“Seriously?” Dawn said. “Bet’s on!”

She shrieked, happily as I slung her sideways across the bed and onto her back. “Cheating!” She giggled but I pressed her wrists down between her breasts as my cock waggled above her fingers. It took some doing, but she pushed herself up on her elbows after I realized I had to let go to reach under her. Practice makes perfect and the bra unhooked as Dawn’s teeth ripped the foil.

“So what? You just lost a hand...job…” Dawn looked down as I lowered my weight and laid my cock in the valley of her boobs. She looked up at me.

“I need my phone!” She gasped. She grabbed my dick as I moved to get off of her. She pinched the head as she slapped the condom to me and began rolling it down. Technically she rolled it horizontally, neither up nor down. I weaved to the left and grabbed her phone.

“So what are we—”

I gave her the phone and she pulled it in front of her face. I heard the Discord tone.

“What?” Anna asked. She shrieked. “Nothing Mom! It’s Dawn! Yes, that Dawn! Not a boy! I’m going to my room!”

Dawn stuck her tongue out at me and grabbed my left wrist and shoved the phone in my hand.

“What are we doing?”

“Lucas is there too!” Anna hissed. She tried to shut her door. “Stop peeping Charlie! Get out!”

I turned the phone around and smiled for Anna. She looked at her phone after she had locked her bedroom door. “I was at the table with Mom when Dawn dick-pic’ed me!”

“Sorry?” I asked.

“Turn the camera down this way!” Dawn said. “I promised I’d flirt and stuff in the open.”

“Great, I have to watch. Why didn’t you call Emi? Her mom lets her get away with anything.”

“And she doesn’t have little brothers snooping around,” I added.

“That too,” Anna said.

“Because you will be nice,” Dawn said. “I want to know if I got this condom on Lucas right.”

“Ugh, fine.” Anna rolled her eyes and shook her head at me. “Turn the phone around so I can watch her—”

Anna, flushed firetruck red, gestured the blowjob she was expecting. I smirked madly. I turned the phone over. Dawn clasped her breasts together locking my cock in between them.

“You got lube? That can chafe.” Anna said. “And you don’t need a condom for that.”

“He’s waiting for Iggy,” Dawn rolled her eyes. She started rocking her hips. “I’m pinned to the bed, Lucas, you gotta help too!”

“I gotta what?” I asked.

“Thrust,” Anna said, rolling every consonant and making the word sound wet. I nodded. Anna gasped. She whispered again. “Fuck. Sorry. Let me turn the sound down.”

I had stopped considering Anna. It was all about Dawn. The condom was a step down. Yeah, Iggy’s bare hand. The feel of a tongue to skin. Women feel better than latex. Shocking. But there wasn’t just the feeling. There was the look of determination in Dawn’s set jaw. The brightness in her eyes. The display of her wild and kinky reddish hair. The look of her fingers biting into the flesh of her breasts. The deadening of the condom. The cums earlier. I had a minute to enjoy myself.

“You don’t have to take your top off, only I can see you and—” Dawn frowned. “Your tits are incredible Anna. I wish mine were as round and perky as—”

“What are you saying, Dawn?” Anna said, hushed and incriminating.

“Just looking at a crazy beautiful girl,” Dawn said. “I just want to bend you over and get my tongue up your ass!”

“When did you turn into Emi?” Anna worried. But I was buying Dawn’s words. Even if I had to pretend they flowed together better and weren’t choppy and awkward. It was enough though. I met Dawn’s green eyed gaze. She bit her lip and moaned. I was the one panting and moaning and pleasured. She sounded like she liked it. That was the last straw.

“Ha! I knew I was doing it right!” Dawn cheered as she grabbed my cock. I slackened, slumped over Dawn, and gave Anna a great closeup view of my thigh.

“Good night, guys! Don’t get too crazy. Iggy needs him for tomorrow, you know!”

“Good night,” I croaked. I smirked stupidly for Dawn. She pulled the bulbed catch from my cock and threw it to the bin before thinking. Luckily, her aim was better than some of her others. We wouldn’t be scrubbing that out of the carpet.

“It’s not a boy, Mom!” Anna shouted.

Dawn grabbed my wrist and pulled the phone over her face. She shouted: “Bye Mrs Harper! Night Anna!”

“Bye!” Anna said and we heard the hang-up sound.

“What now?” I asked, leaning heavily over Dawn. I was spent. She was smiling. I wasn’t prepared to reach behind me and into her thighs. I could get her off, I knew it. I wasn’t sure I should. I was thinking about Iggy. “Should we get the sleeping bags? Head out to the living room and maybe watch a movie?”

“If you kick me out of your bed,” Dawn frowned. “I might legit hate you.”

“It’s a very small bed,” I said, surprising myself with a yawn.

“Then we better cuddle tightly.”

“OK,” I said. “I do love you Dawn.”

“Yeah,” she said, brightly smiling. Maybe there was a tear in her eye, maybe just the threat of one. “I’ve known that for years.”