The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 12

* * *

I was over the moon. And somehow wasn’t cranky for all of the surprise elbows, butt bumps, and intoxicating scents that was a bed full of a teenage girl. Then she farted.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Dawn awoke, springing to life somewhere shy of five am.

“Shut up,” I smiled, still chuckling, “and go back to sleep, cuddly.”

I squeezed my arms tighter around her midriff and took a long sniff of her hair.

“Ew, I probably smell like pool cleaner and date rape love potion,” she grumbled at me.

I lost my erection. She wiggled her butt as she felt me flag against her.

“Are you OK?”

“Date rape?” I frowned. She sighed and wiggled out of my arms. A struggle, I had to shift and worm about until we were facing each other.

“It’s a love potion,” Dawn said. “I don’t think you need it to make your girl love you.”

“I don’t want to be a monster,” I said. “I didn’t think it was anything other than something that would smell nice.”

“But maybe…” she teased. I slumped.

“Maybe. Yeah. Maybe,” I agreed. “I just wanted sex, OK! Is that wrong!”

“I’m not accusing you or angry with you,” Dawn said. “Besides. Iggy thought the whole thing was romantic, that’s why she did it.”

“Romantic?” I said, disbelieving.

“Yeah, you don’t have a castle to lock her up in until she can go full Disney princess Stockholm Syndrome.”

“You’re not making it better,” I said.

“That Love Potion is the only way I get what I want,” she said, sharply. “I’m not going to pretend it’s something it’s not.”

“But—”

“Besides, it didn’t do much,” Dawn said. “Just let me get over myself, right?”

“I don’t know, there were tits everywhere,” I said.

She kissed me lightly on the lips. “If you wanted to see tits, and asked, would you’ve been turned down?”

“Yeah, lots of times,” I said. “Remember when we were over at Anna’s writing up that lab paper?”

“I was writing up the paper, you and Anna were playing some noisy shooter game,” Dawn countered.

“Yeah, I asked to see your boobs that day,” I said.

“Oh yeah,” her face went flat. “If you’d asked Anna, she’d have flashed you.”

“Maybe,” I said. “But you didn’t.”

“If you’d asked me without Anna in the room, maybe I would have.”

“If Anna wasn’t there,” I frowned. “I would’ve been cheating on Iggy. Or something like cheating anyways. She wouldn’t’ve forgiven me.”

“Yeah, like you’d be the one she was mad at!” Dawn laughed. “Emi kissed you and Iggy just thought that made Emi a bitch and you more of a prize. Iggy’s a nutbar.”

“You don’t hate her do you?” I worried. “I don’t want to start a fight that’ll cost me someone.”

“I love her!” Dawn shook her head. “You mean like Ray? I dunno, I just got so angry with her. We all thought Anna was overblowing it at first, I think. I kinda remember. By the end of the week though—”

“Anna won you over?” I frowned.

“I don’t remember,” Dawn said. “It was four years ago. Emi was forced to pick a side though. I don’t think she was ever happy about that. She was more excited than you that Ray was here last night though.”

“But I—” I smiled. “No more date rape talk.”

“Cross my heart and hope to die,” Dawn yawned. “Roll over.”

“What?” I asked.

“I wanna try being the big spoon,” she said.

“Alright…” I yawned. Flinging about to reorient ourselves without pitching the blankets from the bed. I was wide awake until she buried her nose into my hair, wrapped her hand under my arm and onto my chest, and pressed her breasts into my back.

“Thanks, Dawn,” I said.

“Go to sleep,” she said, “Thinking too much’ll give you wrinkles.”

She dropped off pretty quickly. I felt like I didn’t sleep at all but I must’ve. Dozing hours away at a time. I hadn’t noticed her hand slide down to my morning erection until she squeezed.

“Hey Dawn?” I asked warmly.

“What? Oh my god!” She was mostly asleep when she realized what she was holding. She almost pulled away, but stroked me twice. “Nice.”

“Thanks…” I said, closing my eyes.

“I need mouthwash and breakfast.” She yawned into her other hand. She let me go.

“I need to pee,” I said.

“Yeah? Go team! Lu-cas! Lu-cas! Lu-cas! Lu-cas!” She kept cheering and pumping her fist as she slipped out of the bed, grabbed her bookbag, and walked out the bedroom door. Her voice only stopped when she closed the bathroom door. I frowned.

I normally don’t use Mom’s bathroom. The girls do, when someone else is using the main one, but I really hadn’t stepped foot in there for over five years. It’s smaller than the main bathroom, that one has a tub, Mom’s just had a small shower stall. I shook and washed my hands. I was about to leave.

I felt like a thief, embarrassed and overreaching, as I opened the medicine cabinet and looked under the sink. There was a small closet, practically a pharmacy too.

“What are you looking for?” Dawn made me jump when she asked.

“Love Potion?” I said. Maybe I was. It had come from her right, but Vonnie, Ray’s Mom too? And…

“It’s in the kitchen, in the cupboard behind the wineglasses,” Dawn said.

“I know but…” I scratched my hair. “You look great.”

Dawn put a hand on her hip and posed. She was naked, but for my slippers. I was just naked. Someone had stolen my slippers.

“It’s my hair right? The secret? I just rolled out of bed.” I looked up, beyond the tongue she was sticking out at me to see the sheer tangled mass of her red hair. I started laughing. “Oh shut up. I want breakfast. Make me breakfast.”

“Hey whose birthday is this?” I faked offense.

“No one’s,” Dawn said.

“Well that can’t be right, I mean it’s not yours and technically not mine, but—”

“No one’s. No one has ever been born on October 14th. No one.” Dawn asserted.

“Fine, you’re getting cereal,” I said.

“Oh my god! He cooks!” Dawn waved her face as if overtaken by heat and false-swooned as I strutted by her.

Mom called as I was pulling the cereal boxes out of the pantry. I pushed the Honeycombs into Dawn’s hand and rushed to my room to grab my phone. I hadn’t plugged it in.

“Hi mom! Sorry if I get cut off, I’m at like 6% battery,” I said.

“Hey baby!” Mom said, “It’s OK, I don’t want to talk long. How was last night? Vonnie said Ray called things off early.”

“Oh, it was…” Love Potion! Date Rape Drug! Titties! “...totally great. Dawn stayed over.”

“Oh! The redhead. Really pretty!” Mom said. “But not Iggy? I figured giving you the house to yourself for the weekend would finally get that nut out of her shell.”

“We’re going on a date later today,” I said.

“What?”

“Yeah, frozen yoghurt at Ray’s mom’s and then a movie.” I said.

“Oh, the drive-in!” Mom said, wistfully falling into remembrances. I wasn’t planning on the drive-in. I didn’t have a car and neither did Iggy. Anna driving us on our date would kill the romance and Iggy would say no. I meant the little theatre. They made you wear masks but they still managed to stay open for now. “You have condoms?”

“You’ve given me my weight in latex since Iggy said she loved me that first time.” We had been 12. It had weirded me the hell out. Besides, Dawn was the only one of the girls with boobs back then and—

“Check the expiry dates!” Mom shut down my remembrances.

“I know, I’d never hurt her.” But, I would pour magic powder into a hot tub and cook her brain until she couldn’t say no.

“Well, your uncle Ryan is taking you out to dinner tonight, so give yourself enough time to get home and cleaned up.”

“But,” I frowned. “No.”

“No?” Mom asked. “No to what, honey? Getting cleaned up? I’ll tell you right now, loving a boy can make you forgive the smell once, maybe twice, but you stink like a teenager and if you care about Iggy, which I know you—’

“No to dinner with Uncle Ryan,” I said.

“Lucas,” Mom affected her mom-voice. I felt small immediately. I grit my teeth and got angry. It was the only way not to cave. “Ryan’s been really good to me and to you. I asked him to check in and—”

“I’m an adult, I’m not cutting into time with Iggy today of all days. No.”

“Honey!” Mom growled. “Please, it’s just dinner, you’ll have time after to—”

I tuned her out. I was going to make love to Iggy tonight! I was going to finally lose my virginity! I was going to finally get laid! I was sick and tired of being told where to go, what to do, when to stop. I needed to go! Go fast too! I could do this! I had just needed Emi, Anna, and Dawn’s help and… And a date rape Love Potion.

“—so it’s not negotiable.”

“I’m not negotiating.” I said.

“Lucas Ryan Greentree this is too important! Iggy will love you tomorrow but this is what’s going to happen—”

“Lucas?” Dawn stabbed me in the shoulderblade with a spoon. Stabbed oversells it. Poked maybe. I blinked. I looked down at my cell phone. Dead. “You OK? You stopped talking a while ago and well, these aren’t going to get any soggier.”

Dawn smiled as she put the bowl in my hand. “I’m going to get a shower.”

I looked her up and down. I smiled, as evilly as I have ever smiled. “I’ll join you!”

“OK…” Dawn frowned. “I need another dip in the hot tub before I’m willing to do much more than cuddle and condoms…” She put her face in her hands, covering her beautiful smile, “Last night!” She said, in a sharp upward whisper. “Last night!”

I detoured to the kitchen to pitch my gross sogged-down breakfast cereal into the wastebasket and ran back to the washroom. Dawn was holding her hand under the shower. She yanked back her fingers and turned the cold knob up.

“I’ve, uh, I’ve never showered with someone before.”

“Didn’t you used to play softball?” I asked.

“I could go home and shower after practice or games,” Dawn said. “And that’s not the same at all. You showered after gym class! Did you—Nope! Not going to ask. I’m not Emi. I don’t want any stories about two cupcakes!”

“I don’t know what that means,” I said.

She gave me a flat stare.

“Oh!” recalling our why-guys-like-lesbians talk last night. “Yeah, no stories for Emi.”

“Good,” Dawn said. “I’ve agreed to share you with Iggy! Fuck, if I let someone else touch you. Even if it is hot…”

“That’s sweet,” I swatted her ass. I stepped past her into the shower.

“It’s still too hot!” She worried. It was hot. I did flinch. It wasn’t too hot. I reached out for her hand.

“Oh my god!” Dawn frowned. “My foot, Anna swallowing, her vagina, uh… Is there any firsts Iggy’s going to get? I mean!” Her voice spiked. “Beside the obvious!”

“What?”

“Showering together,” Dawn said. “Oh my bag, one sec!”

She hopped out of the shower and ran to the bathroom mirror where she had stowed her backpack. I leaned my shoulder on the tiles, frowning, as I slowly started tugging on my cock. Dawn appeared holding three bottles by their necks with her scrubby dangling on her wrist like a bracelet.

“If Iggy comes over and I’m smelling of your Old Spice, she’ll—”

Dawn froze as she watched me tug a little longer. I smiled as the hot shower and her own insecurities reddened her skin. She licked her pale lips and then bit the inside of her cheek.

“If you don’t get the first shots out of the gun,” Dawn’s voice wobbled. “Then Iggy’s gonna hate her first time. Only you could’ve come up with something so patriarchal!”

“You girls did that on your own,” I pointed out.

“And hundreds of thousands of thousands of years of evolution aren’t expressly your fault?”

It took me a second to do the math and to realize she had started with human evolution and then included all of life on Earth.

“No.”

“Boys! Can’t even take responsibility for the smallest things,” she growled. I realized why she was throwing a fit. She was a little bit angry and by being completely unreasonable, her own absurdity was forcing her mood to become much happier. “Well, I can be responsible. I said I’d help. With your penis. Dammit...”

“You helped last night,” I said. “Any pop quizzes on bra removal?”

“No. And last night, I could call Emi and Anna,” Dawn frowned. “I had backup.”

“Oh so you can only share a boy?” I said. “Can’t handle one yourself.”

I knew it was stupid to say the moment the words came out of my mouth. Dawn wasn’t Iggy or Emi or Anna on her best days. She was Dawn or Anna on her bad days. Dawn didn’t respond to challenges with “Oh yeah! Let me show you what you know! I can do anything.”

Dawn believed me.

“Well, how would I know! I’ve only ever—ever—ever liked you! Even Theo was someone I put up with because he was your friend! You liked Iggy! What was I supposed to do? I, uh, asked Anna to set me up with someone but after I stood the third guy up she stopped listening to me! I’m—”

Hugging her stopped her. I squeezed tightly. The hot water ran down over our naked bodies and I flicked up against her belly. I wasn’t trying to be a pervert, I was trying to be a friend. I was used to being a friend with clothes on, outside of the shower, not attempting to get the girl to give me an orgasm.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t know you liked me. You never said.”

“I told Emi,” Dawn said. “She warned me that you’d pick Iggy over me so I had to keep it secret.”

“Not anymore you don’t,” I said. “I’ve got love potion enough to make Iggy into a girl who shares... “

“I don’t care that it’s evil,” Dawn said. “I want it.”

We let go of our hug. I wanted her too. I wanted Emi. I wanted Anna. I wanted Ray. I loved Iggy. It didn’t feel so different. I worried that it wasn’t special any longer. I loved Dawn. I loved Iggy. That was true. And I was clearly super attracted to both of them.

“I love you, Dawn,” I said. “Enough to use the Love Potion on Iggy.”

She blossomed into the most honest, brightest, smile she had ever worn.

“Hold my arms so I don’t slip,” she said.

I grabbed her elbows tightly. “Slip how?”

But she answered by doing, sliding her toes back to kneel and then sit down on her ankles. When she wiggled her elbows out of my grip, and pulled her hair back from her eyes, I hurried forward. I bumped my dick right into her nose.

“I don’t have a hair-tie, hold my ponytail so I can suck your co—” She swallowed air and hitched her voice up an octave as she tried again. “Suck your cock.”

I reached into her water darkened hair. She was a brunette under enough water. I tightly held her hair. She let go and grabbed my butt. She pulled me forward a step or two, walking back on her knees so that the shower wasn’t spraying over my shoulder and down onto her face.

“Oh my god!” She said, finally looking down at my cock.

“He’s nice, right?”

“He’s a monster…” When the words were said in awe, not in cutesy humor like Emi had, the words were enough to make me smug for weeks. Dawn hovered her hands without touching me.

“There’s no such thing as an eyejob, Dawn,” I said, I pulled her forward by the hair.

Dawn squeaked in surprise. She looked up. “Don’t pull… No, do it if you like it.”

“You don’t?” I worried.

She didn’t answer. Her fingers finally grabbed my cock. She used both hands, fingers interlaced, and had to psych herself up, twice, to close her grip enough to feel me.

“Oh my god!”

“You did more than that yesterday!” I felt incredibly asinine for whining. I closed my eyes, opened them, and stared down at Dawn. I said, strongly, masculinely, “Hurry up.”

“We were putting condoms on!” Dawn started to fight. No, started to explain herself. “I didn’t have to taste anything.”

“And now you do,” I said.

“And now I do.” Dawn nodded in agreement. She stuck out her tongue and waggled it near the tip of my dick. I set my jaw. More wiggling. I pulled her by the hair.

She squealed again. My cock rubbed across her tongue and along the side of her cheek. She followed my cock with eyes as wide open as they could be. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide.

I pulled my hips back and waited. She just sat on her ankles with her mouth gaping and her eyes staring up at me.

“Aren’t you going to suck my dick?”

“Nah iff iss nah enn maa mouff,” she didn’t close her jaw to speak. I understood her. I smirked.

“You make me do everything,” I said. I pulled her by the hair and slid my cock through her lips. I rammed her tongue. She pulled it back, folding it up to block off her throat. I stopped dragging her by the hair when I was about halfway in her mouth.

“You need to close your lips to start sucking,” I said.

“Oh-gay,” she was even less comprehensible with her mouth wide open and filled with cock. I was smiling. She closed her mouth. I stopped smiling.

“Jesus! Shit! Dawn! Teeth!” I flinched.

“What?” She panicked and spat out my cock. “Did I? You’re not bleeding. I didn’t bite. Bite-bite anyways.”

“Tongue and lips,” I said.

“There are teeth in my mouth too,” she huffed. “I can’t take them out, I’m not eighty!”

“And when you’re eighty, you can pay less attention when you’re giving me blowjobs,” I said.

Her eyes bloomed and she smiled like the sun.

“We’re still going to be together when we’re eighty?” She’d have swooned if I wasn’t holding her up by the hair.

“We will be if you learn to give blowjobs,” I said. She didn’t believe me this time, she knew I was needling her. I smiled and she tried a new approach.

She put the tip of my dick in her mouth and crossed her eyes as she pressed her lips to the head. She raised her hands and gripped my cock. She started jacking me off into her mouth. She swayed, head bobbing left and right, as she slathered her tongue all over me.

I moaned happily.

Dawn shone like a star.

“Teeth!” I freaked out.

“Sahlwy!” she said, pulling her smile back and focusing on her lips and tongue once again. I dropped my shoulders, and luxuriated.

Despite two close calls, I relaxed readily, trusting she wouldn’t hurt me by accident again. Dawn was careful. Dawn was studious. She’d get it right.

I leaned my head backwards, right into the stream of the shower. I was pulling her hair, moving my wrist like the arm tugging the wheel of a train. Dawn slid up and down my dick, but hardly more than the thickness of her lips. Her tongue and her hands did the heavy lifting.

I was moaning, breathing long and heavy. She was bouncing her ass in excitement to get me going like I was. She was proud of herself for doing so well. I was excited. I was always worried Iggy wouldn’t like blowjobs. Theo had said some girls didn’t like them. Anna seemed to think of them as work and not fun. Iggy didn’t like doing work when she could be having fun.

Dawn was excited to be sucking my dick. She was even happier to be sucking my dick well. Her tight fingers didn’t move with Iggy’s reckless abandon. She was careful, she was slow, and I was amazed I was still going.

I kept my breaths long and measured. I wiggled my toes in the shallow water running to the drain. I rolled my neck. I kept tugging slowly on her hair.

I could’ve rushed it. I could’ve jetted cum into Dawn’s mouth. The mental image made me smile and made it hard not to do so quickly. But this wasn’t just Dawn giving me a blowjob. This was me learning not to go off like a rat trap. I let it go slow and steady.

Dawn was making umph noises as she pulled her tongue and lips back with every backstroke. Sick of her hands clapping knuckles, she had knitted her fingers and now I had more cock sticking out. More cock untouched by tongue and fingers. She tried longer strokes with her hands. I pulled her hair.

“Oomph!” Dawn grunted and spattered saliva everywhere. Her mouth was a chaos of hot wet spit and it clung to her chin as it ran out the corners of her lips. I dragged her down my cock a little more. She grunted. She shook her head. I stopped pulling.

Dawn stopped. My cock was still seated in the front of her mouth. She kept licking, even corkscrewing the tip of her tongue into my dickhole. Her eyes were pointing up when I rolled my shoulders and lifted my head. I looked down at her as my wet hair snaked across my face. She frowned around my dick.

I gave a little tug. She tried a little smile.

I pulled again, train-pumping her head as I looked into her eyes. She shook her head again, but it wasn’t a “No.” She was mechanically slinging her tongue and cheeks across my cock with abandon.

I couldn’t hold back with my eyes on hers. I grunted and moaned.

“Sur~prise!” Anna shouted as Emi ripped the shower curtain open.

Dawn coughed as I was startled into firing. I bent over Dawn’s head, almost protective of my exposed cock. Anna, firetruck red, waved one handed. Ray stood open mouth in the doorway. Emi squatted down and squeezed Dawn’s shoulder.

I shook and spasmed. I roped and oozed onto Dawn’s tongue, which she folded into a ‘u’ to catch my spending. I tried to breathe, huffed and puffed, grimaced, and slid backwards. A little bit of cum dribbled from my cock and onto Dawn’s chin. She knelt, waiting, cheeks puffed out like a squirrel. Emi poked her in the cheek.

“Don’t! She’ll make a mess!” Anna pulled Emi back.

“He didn’t cum that much,” Emi said. “She’s playing.”

Dawn glared at the girls and turned back to me. Dawn dropped her nose as her throat bulged. She looked up and waggled her bare tongue at me.

“Good girl!” Emi cheered.

“Fuck you guys!” Dawn smiled. “What are you doing?”

“Pop quiz!” Emi stood up and slapped her hands on her bare hips. She was naked-ish. As were Anna and Ray. This was my house now. I stared, dumb-smiling with sleepy-eyes, as I wandered my eyes over Emi’s blue bra, Anna’s red, and Ray’s green.

“Oh my god! You’re all wet!” Anna panicked as I stepped out of the shower and grabbed her. I pulled her to me, amazed at how quickly she gave in as I kissed her. I reached behind her, picking my fingers through her very long blonde hair and unhooking the bra. I pushed her berserk tongue out of my mouth with my own and stepped back.

“You taught him well!” Emi said. She reached between Anna and me and yanked the bra away. I grabbed Ray.

“You don’t have to kiss—”

Didn’t have to, wasn’t objected to. Ray wasn’t so happy to have me dripping shower water all over her, even though she wasn’t the one to say anything about it. She wiggled in the hug. I took about three times as long to pull her bra open. This time I stepped away, dragging the green down her arms as she refused to make eye contact with me. I kissed her nose. She smiled, dimples pitting her cheeks. I twisted on Emi. She stuck out her chest, slapped her left hand on her cocked out hip, and come-hithered her right index finger.

“Thanks Anna,” Dawn said, taking Anna’s hand to stand up and forcing me to slalom around the cheerleader. I grabbed Emi by the ass and lifted her, screaming happily, to drop her on the counter. I slid my hands up her sides, grabbing her tits from the front as I started kissing her.

Actually, Emi started kissing me. I grinned and tongue-dueled, taking my sweet time to roll my hands around her back to the band of her bra. It was smooth. No break. No hooks. No velcro. It was sealed impossibly. I struggled and out of accident and frustration snapped the band.

“Ow!” Emi pouted, breaking our kiss.

“Sorry, I—” I looked down at her tits.

“Opens in the front!” She said, reaching down and yanking her cups apart to flash her tits at me.

“You little bitch!” I laughed.

“It’s a possibility you need to be ready for,” Emi tapped my nose. “Hey Dawn, you pick out his outfit?”

“No, he still hasn’t even used soap yet,” Dawn said. I turned and saw that the curtain was closed. Ray was using a towel to clean up the floor. Anna was gone.

“I brought breakfast, she’s setting the table,” Emi said. “Step on Ray’s towel! Good, you’re going to get another shower after we clear your pipes anyways.”

“Right,” I nodded. I frowned. Thinking of Iggy.

“Not the look I was expecting.” She slapped her thighs closed, smacking the outside of my legs. “I’m so excited for you and Iggy!” She giggled and grabbed my hair to kiss me again. It was short and sweet. We were both smiling. “What’s the first thing you’re going to do today?”

“I’m going to call Iggy and cancel our date,” I said.

“What?!” Even Anna shouted disbelief from the kitchen.

* * *