The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 13

* * *

It took quite a bit to shut up Anna and Emi. Dawn glared at me from the door. Ray bounced on my bed, leaning back on her hands and smiled if I looked at her. I shook my head and dialed.

“Lucas! Don’t let Emi dress you! Anna! Anna only!” Iggy exploded with giggles and excitement as she picked up. I wasn’t even certain it had rang.

“Iggy—”

“Oh my god! Is a dress too much? I know you like my ass in jeans, jerk,” Iggy laughed. “You need to say that every time I wear jeans, you know? Even when it embarrasses me. Oh my god! I gotta shave my legs!”

I sighed.

“How’s it going?” Emi asked. I frowned at the anger in her voice.

“Not quickly,” I said. I redialed Iggy.

This time the phone did ring before she picked up.

“I bought our tickets online already. Is a Pixar movie too kiddie for a date? I don’t know. I know you don’t like horror and—

“IGGY!” I shouted.

“LUCAS!” she squealed, giggling.

“My mom called. Uncle Ryan’s taking me out to dinner, and I can’t get out of it,” I said.

“What? No. What? Oh…” Iggy’s disappointment rolled in my stomach like a serrated knife.

“I don’t want to spend a minute with him when I could be spending a second with you,” I said.

“You wanna play hookie?” she said hopefully.

“Want to? Of course!”

“Why couldn’t I like a bad boy?” Iggy growled.

“Because I would’ve killed him,” I said, without humor. Iggy laughed excitedly. “Would you like to go for ice cream after school tomorrow?”

“Yes…” she said, morosely. “But I’ve got my brown belt exam tomorrow.”

“What?”

“For judo! Me and… that boy I told you about,” she said smirkingly. It took me a second to remember she was talking about a 10 year old. 12?

“He’s already getting his brown belt?” I frowned.

“He’s going from yellow to green,” Iggy said. “Tuesday!”

“I don’t want to wait until Tuesday,” I said.

“Tuesday?!” Dawn made the date a swear with her frustrated squeal. She clapped her hands over her mouth as she turned red. Anna and Emi pouted. Ray wiggled her toes at me. She stuck out her tongue.

“I didn’t want to wait until we were 15 but your boy brain and my girl brain are natural enemies. Here we are at 18. Tuesday.” Iggy said. “What now?”

“I don’t know, Dawn, Ray, Emi, and Anna are here,” I said. “Would you like to come over?”

“No,” Iggy said. “I want to do it right. If I come over right now and you’re all sweet and the girls are all needly, I’m not going to last until Tuesday.”

“OK, I can understand that—”

“It’s Lucas! His uncle’s taking him away and he’s canceling our date! No Mom! Maybe you should get a better boyfriend! Sorry Dad!” Iggy growled and sighed, lifting her phone back to her cheek. She spoke at a whisper: “Don’t… Don’t F our friends, please?”

“I won’t,” I said. I looked around, knowing that ‘won’t’ was all on me. Anna’s face flared red. “I—I think the hot tub salts, the love potion, is responsible for this.”

Iggy snorted laughing. “Yeah, your Mom’s a witch!”

“Dawn and Emi think—”

“You know what I like about you?” Iggy said. “You were always too obsessed with me to realize other girls liked you.”

“That’s...That’s a terrible thing to like,” I said.

“Well, a teenaged girl is insecure,” Iggy said, and giggled. “I know you love them too.”

“I love you, Iggy,” I said, hard as I could.

“Yeah, I love you too,” Iggy said, all smiles. How come you can hear smiles? “You love Emi, I’m not stupid. Don’t do them.”

“What about the love potion?” I asked.

“It’s a really fun game,” Iggy said. “Which I trust you with because if you thought you were going to hurt someone, you’d stop it. Still, be more careful than you usually are, OK? We might hurt Dawn if this goes the wrong way.”

“What if it really does work?” I asked Iggy.

“Like hypothetically?” Iggy asked.

“Sure,” I said.

“Then please pick girls wisely! I love me, I’m great and you’ve got great taste liking me too,” she was giggling again.

“Well your ass does look great in jeans,” I said.

“See! He learns!” Iggy clicked her teeth thinking. “Then Dawn and Anna, and we’d just be assholes if we left Emi out. Then there’s Ray! Oh my god, thank you so much for getting her and Anna to make up! Ray’s so good to have back and—

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Iggy interrupted herself.

“What?” I frowned.

“Anna forgave Ray! The potion is real!” Iggy gasped.

“So you do get it, I was worried that—”

This wasn’t giggling. This was five alarm full belly laughs with a snort to finish. “Gotcha! Oh my god, I can’t believe you think there’s a love potion. If it was a real potion, it’d knock us out so you could Prince Charming our Snow White corpses,” Iggy laughed. “Oh, if I’m ever in a coma, I give you full prior consent to molest me awake.”

“Can I get that in writing?”

“Sure!” Iggy laughed. She lost her momentum and frowned. “Sucks about today.”

“Sucks big time,” I agreed.

“I love you,” Iggy said, brightly. “I’m so glad we say that so often now!”

“I love you too,” I said as well. “And I’m sorry.”

“I know you are,” Iggy laughed. “Put me on speaker?”

I nodded and did so. “OK Iggy, they can all hear you.”

“Just because the battle’s been postponed doesn’t mean his soldier doesn’t need to be trained,” Iggy said, affecting a gruffer more authoritative voice. “Emi, you’re going to make sure no one goes too far.”

“Emi?” Dawn gasped. “Are you fucking crazy? Oh shit, sorry for cursing. Shit, I said oh shit and…”

Dawn trailed off and Anna rubbed her shoulder.

“I accept this job, General Iggy,” Emi said, saluting. “Gotta wait until Tuesday then?”

“That’s how the cookie crumbles,” Iggy said.

“Cookies! Oh shit!” Anna ran off to the kitchen.

“Bye Iggy,” I said.

“Bye everyone,” Iggy said. “Don’t go too much further than I would go!” Her voice dropped to a whisper. “I want pictures! Evidence! Bye!”

Iggy hung up.

I took a real breath for the first time since I had dialed Iggy. My heart was pounding in my brain. I was pissed. Ray flinched. Emi walked right up into my face.

“You couldn’t tell your uncle to piss off?!” she growled.

“I couldn’t tell my mom,” I said. Emi softened a little but she wasn’t happy.

“I can’t believe you did this,” Emi said. “C’mon Dawn, let’s eat all of Anna’s cookies to keep them away from Lucas.”

“I think this was your plan all along, Emi,” Dawn said, losing her smile as she turned to me. “It’s not fair.”

I was left alone and naked in my room with Ray. She scrunched her lips and squinted her eyes at me. I tilted my head.

“I get it... Family,” she shrugged. “I’d have picked sex over hanging out with Uncle Ryan anyday though.”

“Yeah, I can’t imagine a worse way to spend the day,” I said.

“At the moment,” Ray scoffed. “Because you’re thinking about Iggy. I could give you a dozen right now. You wake me out of a coma, I could probably rattle off at least three.”

“Yes, I guess I’m not in a coma,” I said, smiling a little.

“Oh a coma! Another worse way to spend a day,” Ray said. “Iggy didn’t seem as upset as Dawn.”

“Or Emi,” I said, thoughtfully.

“The word I was focusing on was seem, not Dawn,” Ray said. “Iggy’s probably screaming and cursing and kicking right now. Dawn’s here, she knows she couldn’t keep up the act until she heads home. Iggy just made it through a phone call.”

“You’re really making this day worse,” I said.

“Cool,” Ray said. “We could make out? Would that be better?”

“Let’s start with cookies,” I said. Ray shrugged and I followed her wiggle out of my room to the kitchen. Anna was the only one of us wearing clothes. She had on a drab heavy apron and thick oven mitts. Her ass wiggled out from behind her as she eased the cookie sheet out of the oven.

“You didn’t burn them,” I said.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence,” Anna sneered. She stuck out her tongue as she slid the cookies out onto the stove, closed the oven, and slapped Emi’s hand. “You burn your fingers, we can’t train Lucas.”

“Don’t burn your mouths either,” I said, trying to joke. Emi flashed me an angry look.

“Alright girls, I know this is between me and Iggy, but obviously it affects all of us.” I took a deep breath. “I’m sorry I got your hopes up. I know how much you’ve all supported me and Iggy and it means the world to me. I wish, for my sake, I could’ve made the date with Iggy tonight.”

“I don’t care about you and Iggy,” Dawn said. “I mean, shit. I care about you. I care about Iggy. But, you promised that after your date we could hot tub the rest of Iggy’s jealousy away so there’d be room for Dawn and Lucas. Emi and Lucas. Anna and… Ray.”

“I don’t think I’m ready for Anna and Ray,” Ray said, chuckling until she frowned.

“Well I am.” Anna slapped her hands on her hips. It was entirely to pick the other team from Ray. Dawn, Emi, and I all looked at Anna. She thought for a second. “I’m going to put the cookies on a cooling rack. Still in the bottom corner cupboard?”

“I have no idea,” I said.

“Yeah, right where you got the cookie sheet,” Emi pointed.

“Look, is anyone really angry with me?” I asked. “I want to make it better.”

“No,” Dawn said. “I’ll make it better.”

I lit up like a Christmas tree.

“Not like that, you pervert.” Dawn stuck her tongue out at me. “I think I’m going to go down the street to Iggy’s.”

“Are you sure she’s going to want to see anyone?” Anna asked. “You heard her on the phone.”

“She was about to crack,” I said. I had heard it too. Even Ray had and she hadn’t hung around with us for over four years.

“Yeah, she needs a friend,” Dawn said.

“Just Dawn?” I asked, watching her walk to my room to change her clothes. The other three girls hovered beside me.

“Needs a friend,” Emi said. “Too many of us and she won’t dish like she does when it’s just one on one. She likes it intimate.”

That shut me up. Shut us all up. Dawn came back and Anna handed her a half dozen cookies in a tupperware container. I hugged Dawn. She kissed me lightly on the lips. I waved to her leaving and then realized I was standing naked at the front door, which I quickly shut. I turned around.

Ray and Emi were laughing uncontrollably. Anna was untying her apron. “Cookies Lucas?”

“Damned right,” I said. I walked over and hopped up. Chocolate chip, super gooey, still really hot. Anna poured me a glass of milk. Ray and Emi asked for glasses too.

“You know where they’re at,” Anna smirked, pouring herself a glass and sitting across from me at the table.

“You’re a terrible housewife,” Emi said.

“Thanks for baking the cookies, Anna,” Ray said. “I don’t really do this with Mom. Which is weird because she taught Kate who taught you two.”

“Us four,” Emi said. “Iggy’s terrible at it though and Dawn got into comic books so she wouldn’t have to be a girl in the kitchen.”

“She actually likes comic books though,” I said.

“She likes you,” Anna said, around a full mouth.

“And comic books,” I said. “I’ve talked to her about them. Ask her about Nightwing and Oracle, she’ll talk your ear off, referencing artists and storylines and… You don’t fake that level of geek.”

“Yeah, Dawn doesn’t fake anything,” Emi agreed. She sat next to me after dragging her chair until it touched mine. She rubbed her thigh up and down against my leg. I looked down. Her legs were beautiful.

“Feels like you need to shave,” I said.

“Romantic,” Emi stuck her tongue out at me. “You need to, um…” she sniffed my hair, “shampoo.”

“It’s a date,” I said. Emi blushed. Emi. Blushed. She dunked her cookie and looked across the table at Anna and Ray. “Ray… Your boobs got huge.”

“Thanks,” Ray grumbled. She did no cookie dunking. Travesty.

“I mean, they were always big, but wow, I didn’t think… BOOM! You know?” Emi said.

“I know,” I nodded.

“Ugh,” Ray slumped her shoulders and glared at us. “Your ass is big.”

“It’s bouncy,” Emi said, bouncing. “It’s not yours though.”

Ray slumped further.

“I love your ass, Ray!” I said.

“I’d fuck it,” Anna said.

“You guys are gross,” Ray said.

“I hope so,” Emi said. “You heard Dawn, once Iggy’s cherry’s popped, we’re all in this together. It gets really gross with two girls. Blood everywhere.”

“No stabbing,” I poked Emi.

“I was talking about—”

“I also prefer to imagine stabbing,” Anna said to me. We clinked milk glasses. I stood up, took Anna’s, and started filling the dishwasher. We all moved to the living room. Anna put the Dragon Prince up on Netflix, a great show she made me watch all of before. None of us paid attention.

Anna cuddled up on my left. Emi leaning her shoulder blades back against my knees. Ray hovered over the armchair, but then crossed the room and sat on my right.

“Ray, do you think the love potion works?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Ray said. “My mom’s hair used to smell the same after coming from your mom’s salon. Then Mom stopped dating sketchy guys I didn’t feel comfortable around. Then she started dating your mom.”

“I don’t think they’re dating,” I said. “Emi and Anna hang out five times more often and they’re not dating.”

“Sure, whatever,” Ray said. “What are you going to do if it does work?”

“Yeah!” Anna said. “What’s our future look like?”

“Sex, drugs, and rock and roll!” Emi threw up the horns and shouted. She reclined her head backwards and looked up my nose, awkwardly and upside down. “You’re not a drug guy. You don’t care if I like a little alcohol and pot?”

“I’m not your mom.” I stroked Emi’s hair.

“Good!” She pinched my little toes.

“You didn’t answer my question,” Ray said.

“Dawn wants me to change Iggy enough that I can date Dawn too.”

“Love Dawn too,” Anna corrected. “Is it just what Dawn wants?”

“What do you mean?”

“Is Iggy and Dawn enough?” Emi asked.

“With occasional blowjobs and kisses from these two,” Ray gestured, frowning.

“I don’t want to be some bad guy’s blowjob machine on the side of his real relationship,” Anna said. “You wouldn’t approve of a guy using me like that.”

“No, I wouldn’t.” I agreed. “I guess I have to have at least four girlfriends.”

I was looking at Ray. She brushed her hair back behind her ears. Did I count her? Did she want me to? I couldn’t read her face, beyond she didn’t want me to say that I didn’t want her.

“Five for now!” Emi straight up included Ray. There was no escape. Ray smiled, awkwardly, and rolled her eyes at Emi. “And if Anna’s right, and you’re not just going to have the odd floozy now and then, you’re not going to stop at five. Assuming there’s enough potion.”

“Assuming it works,” I said, thinking of Iggy’s laughter.

“I’ve got a few ideas,” Anna said. “Ow!”

Emi had pinched the top of Anna’s foot. Emi headbutted my knees with the back of her skull again. “Iggy first.”

“Iggy first,” Anna agreed unhappily.

“Tuesday,” I said, impatiently.

“When’s your uncle coming?” Ray asked.

“Three, four hours?” I said, trying to glance at the clock in the kitchen. I got distracted turning my head past Ray’s boobs. It didn’t help that Anna grabbed the back of my head and tipped my face down. Then she pushed me into Ray’s cleavage.

“Don’t just hang out there, motorboat!” Emi had twisted about and was now kneeling with her elbows across my thighs.

“Why not?” Ray said. She lifted her boobs and pressed her tits against my cheeks until my nose and mouth was filled with titflesh. My left heel was bouncing. I asked, “Really?” but my voice was muffled. Anna started trying to sweep my head left and right. All three girls were laughing crazily.

Emi grabbed my cock with her left hand.

I started making the wettest, silliest, happiest noises I could. I skated left and right on my vibrating tongue from nipple to nipple. Ray was kicking and struggling away in ticklish panic. She kept dragging her ass across the couch to me.

Emi started giving me a handjob. Anna licked the back of my ear.

“Oh!” Emi said, then started laughing. “He needs more practice.”

If I wasn’t red-faced from the half-lung breaths I’d been struggling to manage. I would’ve turned totally embarrassed. Ray squealed as I lightly bit her left nipple. She pushed me off by the forehead. Anna had let go behind me. I gasped and panted loudly.

Emi smiled and struck a pose. Her nose and chin were dripping with cum. She reached with her right index finger to catch a glob before it fell to the carpet when Anna zipped down to kiss it off of Emi’s chin. I watched, giddy and amazed. Ray stood up and wiped my saliva on her boobs.

“I’m going to get a shower,” she said, laughing. “Oh my god! This was so stupid!”

“Stupid?” I worried, thinking she was feeling regretful.

“Good ‘stupid’, stupid,” Emi pinched my toes. Anna licked the last of my cum off of Emi’s nose. I goggled. Emi pinched again and I jumped out of my amazement.

“You need a shower too, with shampoo this time,” Emi said. “Plus you made a mess of her, you might as well clean her up.”

“Really?” I looked over. Ray had stopped at the entrance of the hallway. She looked back, shrugged a “you do you” about the idea and walked into the bathroom. I vaulted the back of the couch so as to not waste time circling it. Anna and Emi cackled madly.

“I’m not going to blow you or anything,” Ray said, when I followed her into the bathroom.

“OK,” I nodded. “You need more love potion?”

“Probably,” she nodded, frowning.

“You don’t want more love potion?” I asked. Shit. What if Iggy wouldn’t want more love potion if she believed it worked? Could I let that stop me?

Yes.

I let out a deep breath. I could stop myself. What had Anna said? I wouldn’t be OK with a guy that forced that on a girl. That guy wouldn’t be good enough for Anna. I couldn’t let myself be that kind of guy.

“I don’t know if I want more or I want to run away,” Ray said, testing the water temperature with the back of my hand. “I know, I actually did miss Anna and Dawn and Iggy.”

“And Emi?” I asked.

“And you,” she poked me. “Wash my hair, henchman.”

“Henchman! I’m the one with the crazy mind control scheme. I’m the supervillain.”

“No, that doesn’t add up. You’re our little boy toy.”

“Boy toy?” I put my hands on my hips and quoted Dawn and Emi. I bounced my cock until she looked down at it. “He’s a monster.”

“Yeah-ish,” Ray looked up to my face with a taunting gaze. “I believe I told you to wash my hair, minion.”

“Yes milady,” I said. She handed me one of my mom’s girly shampoo bottles. Ray’s hair was about to smell like strawberries. I put the green bottle down and started rubbing it in hard.

“Oh my god, she’s cumming!” Emi said.

“I just made one ‘mmm’ sound!” Ray shouted. “You must’ve never had an orgasm in your life!”

“Well,” I frowned. “At least you guys fight like friends.”

“If I asked you to paddle her ass?” Ray said.

“She’d like it more than I would,” I nodded.

“Yeah, she would,” Ray laughed. “Push your fingers into my scalp harder.”

“Yes mistress,” I said.

“No more of that,” Ray said. “It’s cute, but I want you to be the boss, not the mook.”

“Then grab the Old Spice. It’s your turn to wash my hair, swabbie!”

“Aye aye, captain!” She giggled.

Ray was shorter than me, so I stood up straight as she reached up to run her fingers around my head. She did her best and I relaxed. It feels really good to have fingers running over your scalp like that. Nostalgic and not sexual: Mom was a hairdresser after all. I started when Ray’s fingers pinched me on the shoulder blade.

“What? What!” I turned around to face her. “Huh?”

“I said, you’re gonna have a whole harem,” she said. “It’s so weird, like a bad anime.”

“Or a good one. Have you seen Konosuba?”

“I have, and dibs on Darkness,” Ray whispered the second part as she blushed. I smacked her boob. She crossed her arms and glared at me. “But Kasuma doesn’t actually fuck any of his harem. The ones where the guy does get laid are bad animes.”

“Well, I’ve gotta fuck Iggy first,” I said. “I’m not making any promises.”

“Really?” she frowned.

“Of course,” I nodded. I smiled and hugged her. “It’s going to be a great harem.”

“That sounds like a promise,” Ray said. “Oh my god…”

“Now turn around.” I smacked her butt this time. “Let’s get clean.”

It was flirty, shovy, and jokey but the rest of our shower together was tame. I was drying my hair with a towel as Ray skipped down to Mom’s room for access to a hair dryer. Anna was leaning in my bedroom doorway. Emi was starfished out on my bed staring at the roof.

“Hey concubines,” I said, rubbing Anna’s belly as I walked by her.

“No,” Emi turned her head. “I mean, yes, we are, literally. But concubines are more sex slavey. Can be like sister-wives or something?”

“That sounds incesty,” I said, grimacing.

“She means, you’re not going to call Iggy ‘concubine’,” Anna said.

“Probably not,” I agreed. “I’ve been wanting to call her ‘girlfriend’ forever.”

“Right,” Emi said. “I actually don’t mind going all sex slavey if everyone else does, but Iggy’s not.”

“I don’t know how to have a harem of girlfriends,” I said, “let alone just Iggy. So I’m gonna screw up a bunch.”

“I’m OK with that,” Anna said.

“Yeah, me too,” Emi agreed.

“Are you guys seriously my harem girlfriends?” I asked.

“No!” Anna laughed. Emi glared at her. “You remember Dawn said we were going to get more love potioned after his date with Iggy? I need another dunk. Minimum.”

“Why?” Emi asked.

“So I don’t claw out your eyes,” Anna said, smiling wolfishly.

“OK,” Emi said. “You want another blowjob before we go?”

“Go? Uncle Ryan’s still hours away.”

“I don’t want to risk flashing my boobs at your gross uncle,” Anna said.

“He’s actually quite handsome and charming,” Emi said. I looked at her. I guess I appeared hurt. She rushed off the bed and hugged me. “But you’re more cute and sexy!”

“She’s right,” Ray said. Her hair was still wet; Mom’s pink hair dryer dangled in her left hand. She walked over to my computer desk and plugged in.

“About me being cute and sexy?” I asked, smuggly holding Emi tighter.

“That too,” Ray shrugged. “I meant Uncle Ryan.”

“You want a ride home?” Anna asked Ray.

“That sounds good,” she started on her hair. Emi grabbed my cock.

I had a thought. They were mine. Iggy was going to be mine. It wasn’t an if anymore it was a when. That when was soon. I just needed to dunk them all in the love potion, which they were consenting to! Why not throw Emi backwards onto the bed? If it was all confirmed, did order matter?

Because my first time with Iggy was going to be special.

I ground my teeth. I lifted Emi’s chin and kissed her on the lips. A quick peck like she had been giving to me all weekend. She pulled back as I did. She laughed. I reached down and pulled her fingers off my cock.

“I don’t have the willpower to stop at a handjob, right now.”

“She offered a blowjob,” Anna said. I raised my eyes and caught hers. “Oh! OK. Ray you good?”

“It’s still a little damp.” She put down the hair dryer. We could stop shouting. “But it’ll be fine.”

Ray slapped me on my ass and followed Emi and Anna out to my living room where their clothes were waiting.

I flopped down onto the couch.

This was the first moment of being alone since that first night in the hot tub. Iggy, Dawn, Emi, and Anna. And now Ray? I was beyond lucky. I started thinking about the love potion. But that made me think of Mom. Made me angry at Uncle Ryan. I turned my thoughts to Iggy. I pictured her sticking her tongue out cross-eyed as I laid her down on my bed. With my eyes closed, I could see Dawn’s fingers pulling Iggy’s bangs from her face. Could feel Anna’s breath against my ear. Emi would be holding my hips, hurrying and pushing me farther. I masturbated until my wrist hurt and my cock stopped responding. Netflix was asking if I was still watching The Dragon Prince. I shut off the TV and collapsed.

I didn’t get a full second’s rest. Thank god Uncle Ryan rang the bell! Now I just had to get dressed before he got impatient and came in anyways.