The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 14

* * *

I crossed my arms. The hood of my sweater slung forward into my vision. I didn’t say a word. I was sitting in Uncle Ryan’s car. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. He seemed completely unfazed by my grumpiness.

I should’ve been with Iggy. I wasn’t going to waste a word on him.

“Seatbelt, buddy?” He said after forty seconds or so. I grunted, grabbed the belt, stabbed it into the catch, and crossed my arms again.

“Good,” he said, reversing out of the driveway. “I was thinking Italian. Berto’s does this amazing fettuccine with clams. And you can still get a slice of pizza if you don’t want real food.”

“Whatever,” I grumbled, regretting the word immediately. I wasn’t going to talk. I had to be here. Not with Iggy. I raised my knee, would’ve crossed my legs to hide the hormonal thoughts of Iggy that collided with my mind. Ryan drove a smaller car than mom’s SUV.

“Your mom’s missing you, itching to come home,” he said, with a smirk. “I’ve no doubt you’ve had a great time these last couple of days... House to yourself... No supervision… Not one but four girlfriends? That’s what I would’ve wanted for my 18th birthday. Hell birthday weekend! You probably want things to go on like this forever, but you’ll be happy to see Kate again tomorrow.”

“The weekend’s not over,” I spat out. I cursed myself, silently again. Why couldn’t I just shut up? Angry Anna could shut up for days. I couldn’t manage a minute and a half?

“No, it’s not,” he agreed. “I get it. I’d be grumpy too. But I had to pick some time for this talk. Saturday night wasn’t right for it. Saturday night’s date night.”

I didn’t answer. Sunday afternoon was supposed to be date afternoon.

“Actually the pizza at Berto’s is definitely not the best in town. Do you like Venice better? I wouldn’t get seafood there, but...” He clicked his tongue and thought. “You know what? Fuck it you’re an adult, state let’s you drink one or two if I’m with you. I know where we’re going.”

I mulled in silence. Ryan took a few looks at me with a frown on his face but he drove out of town. We rumbled down a highway and I watched the trees zip by until we came up on a wooden ranch looking place. I’d never been out this way.

“This isn’t Italian,” I said. Dammit! Again? Jesus.

“Nah, it’s more of an upscale kinda place,” he said. “Don’t worry, the food’s actually good, it’s not just distractingly hot waitresses and dick-measuring rich decor hiding tiny portions of frou-frou garbage. It’s where I take new acquisitions. And for business.”

“Whatever,” I said, fine. I gave up.

“There’s a dress code. Toss the hoodie, I’ve got a couple of suitcases in the back. There should be a real sport jacket that fits you.”

“I’m not wearing a tie,” I said.

“I’m not asking you to. Besides, your undershirt doesn’t have a collar,” Ryan said. “It doesn’t have some anime logo on it, does it?”

I shook my head.

“Then there we have it.” He popped the trunk.

“This is the worst,” I said, but I scrambled out of my hoodie and pulled down the black t-shirt I wore underneath. He unzipped a leather bag and handed me a bluish suit jacket. I shrugged into it. We were about the same height but he had bigger shoulders. I looked like a scarecrow.

“Great!” He said. “Now cheer up. Do you like duck?”

I shrugged.

“It’s fatty, but delicious,” he said. “But if you’re like your mom and not adventurous, they got a great steak. You at least don’t eat it well done like Kate do you?”

“She doesn’t really buy steaks,” I said. And if we go out for food together, there’s a 80% chance it’s all day breakfast. Steak and eggs is a thing, I guess. Neither of us had ever ordered it. I slogged up to the restaurant next to Uncle Ryan.

“Then I get to treat you to an important truth!” Ryan beamed. I hadn’t seen him like this before, I frowned. “Medium rare, buddy. Personally I like it rare, but not every restaurant has the same benchmark. I find medium rare is never too much, but rare can be just a bit too little.”

“I was going to finally go out with Iggy tonight,” I said, not caring about steak and stopping before the stairs up to the front door.

“And?” he said. “Haven’t you two been dating since you were fourteen? Plus you just had like 48 hours of debauchery.”

“Not successfully.” My ears burned and I looked away. I was talking about the dating, not the debauchery. He frowned.

“Really?” he said. “You’ve had the chemical and access since Friday? What did your mother do to you? Backbone kid. Backbone’s all it takes.”

“What?” I asked. “What the fuck are you talking about?”

“What do you know about your dad?” he said, slowly.

“He fucked off to southeast Asian after knocking mom up,” I said.

“That happened,” Ryan said, looking embarrassed. He took a deep breath. “Look, I need to talk to you about your birthright. The chemical.”

“The True Love Potion?” I asked, twisting the words to make it sound fake. It didn’t take much.

“That’s Kate being... your mom,” he said. “C’mon, I’ll tell you about it over a steak and a drink. OK?”

“Fine,” I said. He waited until I caught up and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “You grew up, kid. You grew the fuck up.”

“Yeah, tends to happen,” I muttered.

He sighed. “Your dad was… Your dad was prone to mistakes.”

“Thanks,” I said, darkly.

“Not you, kiddo,” he said.

I walked into the door he held open for me. A very attractive twenty-something with short brown hair and dark lipstick to match her red dress shirt walked up. She smiled at me and then illuminated when she looked over my shoulder to see Ryan. She looked beyond him, forcing herself to make sure no one else was coming. She dashed past me and hugged him.

“He-ey!” she said, swooning happily. “I didn’t know you meant today after your new girl last night! Wow! I missed you!”

“Hi Janine,” he said. “This here’s, Lucas. Lucas, this is Janine.”

“His girlfriend!” she said, taking up my hand and stage whispering.

“One of many,” Ryan quickly corrected her. Janine didn’t miss a beat at that. I frowned. But, he knew about the chemical. I stayed quiet. “And I didn’t mean today, Janine. Lucas is family. I have responsibilities.”

“Phooey to responsibilities but family’s always welcome,” Janine said, grinning. “C’mon, I’ll give you the best seats in the house.”

“Your section?” I asked. She was very pretty. A half-black girl, eye to eye with me in her short heels, thick hair framed her bright eyes and dick-sucking-lips. I really got what Emi was trying to point out all of those times. Janine was curvy and wiggled as she flowed gracefully. She just oozed sex and confidence.

“If you don’t want the booth, Ryan. I can be your server,” Janine said. “For you and your family.”

She was ready, willing, and anything but eager. She looked at me. I guess I looked young. I puffed up my shoulders and her smile was completely patronizing.

“No, the balcony booth is preferred,” Ryan said. “C’mon Lucas. Janine led the way.”

One of many girlfriends. True Love Potion. Janine had been too ready. She seemed happy enough. Would the girls be that happy? Dammit, I didn’t want Emi smiling like that for Theo or Ryan because I wanted to entertain a guy friend. I wasn’t feeling hungry at all.

The restaurant was gorgeous. Everything was dark stained wood, matte black, or gold trimmed. The lights were on, but dim. Every table was tucked away and private. There were a couple of attractive women at the bar. They frowned, uglily at Ryan. He didn’t notice them.

“Do you want me to grab your regular? Or you can wait for Daniel,” Janine smiled. She walked away with a look from Lucas.

“You have a lot of girlfriends?”

“I don’t have any,” Ryan said. “I’ve got a lot of women who are always excited to see me.”

“You make it sound lonely,” I said.

“It’s not, most days,” he said. “Plus I got Kate. I got you.”

“True,” I said. “Because I’m not excited to see you at all.”

“Isabel, huh?” Ryan nodded. “She’s a good pick. You’ve got good taste. But that’s only genetic.”

“So, Pure Love Potion?” I steered the conversation. This is why I had to be away from Iggy today. If I couldn’t manage tanking the dinner by silently sulking, I should at least get answers. He took his time, unfolding his napkin and laying it on his lap.

“Right into it?” he said, after his little ceremony. I dragged my napkin off the table and followed suit. I didn’t wait until I was finished to answer.

“Right into it,” I said.

“It’s been around for just shy twenty years now,” Ryan said. “Your mom wasn’t the first. Just the first to get pregnant.”

“Wait!” I growled. “My dad… drugged my mom!” I looked around, snarling. When I sent my whisper harshly at him, he steeled his face. I wasn’t saying anything worse to him that he wasn’t saying to himself.

“We’re not going to talk about it like that,” Ryan said. “It’s not quite a drug. There’s no high. It relaxes the mind. Takes the instinctive fight out of someone. It’s all about being agreeable.”

“What?”

“Look, it was an accident,” Ryan said. “We were in the lab. Working on our different PhD work. Sort of. We were also manufacturing party drugs.”

“We? You and my dad?”

“The whole lab,” he said. “Not your mom, but her roommate. Yvonne.”

“Ray’s mom?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah. Yeah…” He sighed. “Look anyway, we thought it was you know, like designer ecstasy or something.”

“Mom hates drugs,” I said. “She only ever kicked someone out of our house once. Emi smelled like pot. She smoked it way before she came over.”

“I never liked pot either.” Ryan said. “It’s not important. We were dumb kids, 22 and younger. We stumbled on something. Hell… I think I’m the only one who finished college because of it.”

“So, mom got love potioned and it cost her her college degree?” I asked.

“Yeah, it did,” Ryan said. “When I came back to town. There was a mess. I tried to clean it up. I got your mom, and you, out of your grandparents house. Helped her through cosmetician school. She ran with it. She was always smart.”

“If it wasn’t for my dad thinking with his dick and giving Mom drugs, she’d’ve been what?”

“I think she was in pre-med or pre-law,” Ryan said. “I don’t remember.”

“That’s big! That’s—”

“Ask her: what would she have wanted to do with her life? Be a doctor, a lawyer, or your mom?” Ryan said. “There’s no way that’s a hard decision for her.”

“And mom’s not even straight,” I said. He looked at me confused. “She’s dating Vonnie.”

“That’s true,” Ryan said. “That was just easier. If she was really gay. Ray’d really be your sister, or something.”

“What?”

“You don’t need a dive into your mom’s sex life,” he said. “Hey Daniel.”

“This is the weirdest conversation I have ever interrupted.” I looked over, surprised to see the tall smiling man in the chef’s coat.

“This is Lucas,” Ryan said. “We’re doing the twelve ounce New Yorkers, medium rare, and whiskey sours.”

“He twenty-one?”

“I’ll vouch for him,” Ryan said. “Just the one drink. Only water after.”

“OK,” Daniel said. “And for the side?”

“Fries are go—”

“You’re the chef, treat this kid to a real steak, they way it should be,” Lucas said.

“You’re the man,” Daniel said. He left.

“Kid, that love potion works,” Ryan said. “It’s gonna change your life for the better, however you want it.”

“Maybe I want it real,” I said. “Maybe I don’t wanna be my dad and fuck off on Iggy like he did Mom.”

“You don’t want to do that,” Ryan agreed. “You don’t want to do that at all.”

“What?” I asked.

“It ain’t short term.” Ryan said. “Now it doesn’t mean it’ll work just like last night for the rest of their lives. A little touch up doesn’t hurt every year or two.”

“Jesus, have you ever used it on Mom?” I asked. I may have been holding the knife tightly in my hand.

“No,” he said, honestly. “I did use on a whole trainwreck of girls, decades ago.”

“And you stopped?” I was hopeful. “You gave it up.”

“Not on your life,” he shook his head. “I put it in your Mom’s hands.”

I frowned.

“You put her through beautician school! Oh my god!” I said. “Some of her shampoo bottles don’t smell like what’s on the label! Oh my god!”

“Calm down. Listen, your mother has a great eye for female beauty,” Ryan said. “I’d be an idiot to not let her do what she loves to do. Kate loves playing matchmaker. So, yeah, she’s set me up with some sure things.”

“Ugh,” I said, feeling gross. Realization hit me like a freight train. “Iggy goes to Mom’s! Anna and Emi too!” Dawn didn’t.

“Dude, I’m not looking to steal your girlfriend or go to prison. You’re still a kid, you can like girls. I prefer women.” Ryan said. “Besides, I’d never hurt you like that.”

“I… I do believe you,” I said.

“Good,” Ryan said. “Because, I don’t think this should die with me. I’ve decided you’re the one who should profit. And I don’t want a bunch of people to die for you to get your inheritance. Plus, it’s a big deal. I don’t mind questions.”

“How many women have you done this to?” I asked, like a knife.

He frowned thoughtfully. “I lost count. No, I didn’t actually count for the first few years might be a better description. At least nine hundred? No more than fifteen hundred.”

“Jesus!” I said. I rethought my question. Was that the number of girls he did it too? Was he counting everyone after he had unloaded the chore onto Mom? I didn’t ask. He kept going.

“Yeah, and now it’s yours. You’re like me. You’re only gonna want a handful of friends in your life. The sex is just good, keeps you sharp, and meeting new people. Having the attention of beautiful women attracts the attention of beautiful women.” Ryan laughed. “Oh my god, listening to Kate go off on how your girlfriend… girlfriends now, fight to keep other girls from telling you they’re interested...”

“So it sounds like I don’t need it,” I said, puffing up my chest.

“There’s far more to life than what you need,” he said. “There’s great food, and wait until Daniel brings out the steaks. Probably the best thing you’ll ever have eaten. There’s great company. Beautiful women. Travel. Adventure. The chemical’s not about need.”

“I just want Iggy,” I said.

“And you’ll have her forever,” he said. “And if you have the opportunity for a fling and an adventure. You’re not gonna hurt her.”

“So it’s for her protection?” I laid on the sarcasm, and he laughed.

“It’s for yours. Do you know how stupid you are?” he laughed. He threw his hands up. “Kid, I was your age and at least twice as stupid. You can’t think beyond your dick and any woman can grab you by the balls and take you wherever she wants to go.”

“I found a girl who wouldn’t do that,” I countered.

“For now, she’s a teenager,” Ryan said. “Everyone grows up.”

“Unless they have the love potion?”

“Damn, you got your mother’s quick wit,” he said. “Point taken. Well said. But even I grew up.”

“So, what? You expect me to just start slinging it around town?” I said. “Maybe find a waitress? Hell, maybe use it on my chemistry teacher? Fuck her in the ass to get an A?”

He laughed. “Tonya? Jesus, no. Have some standards. You’ve got Lillian Bonney for English?”

“Mr Chao,” I said. “Plus, English is easy.”

“I don’t think you’ll have any trouble with grades,” Ryan said. “Daniel! I could use a drink.”

Daniel came over and put down the short glasses with lemon smelling whiskey in front of Ryan and me. I grabbed the glass and downed it.

“Not how you should savor such a great drink,” Ryan said.

“Should I get him another?” Daniel said.

“Please,” I pushed the glass towards him.

“No, just the one drink each,” Ryan said.

“Very well,” Daniel said. “Water? Pop?”

“Water,” Ryan said for me, twisting his mouth in disgust at the mention of pop. Daniel left. Ryan looked at me. “Try to chew the steak. It’s worth not inhaling it.”

“What did my dad do with the love potion?” I asked.

“Travelled, met some rich women who had beautiful daughters,” Ryan said. “He never has to work again.”

“So he did nothing with his life?” I said. “I don’t want to be that.”

“Then don’t,” Ryan said, looking down into his drink for a long moment. He looked up. “What do you want to be?”

“I want to do something that matters,” I said. “Dawn was thinking law school. Anna wanted to write novels or video game stories at least. Emi wants to open a bakery.”

“That’s a lot of ambitious girls you like,” he said. “Like Kate and Yvonne. What about Iggy?”

I want to be your wife. I could hear her words in my mind. I smiled. I want a big house with big dogs. Lots of fun. I want to go everywhere and I want you to take me.

“She wants what I want.”

“And you don’t know what that is?” Ryan said.

“Thanks to you,” I said. “I’m starting to know what it’s not.”

That’s when the steaks arrived. It was fantastic. Daniel was a man who did something that mattered. He made something. He wasn’t a parasite that drugged women with a love potion and whatever it was that Ryan did. He tried explaining more. He went over it again. And a couple of more times. I had stopped caring. I was going to go home, flush the love potion, and call Iggy and make our date. I had a plan and a goal. I was happy.

“Who the fuck is that?” Ryan was paying attention to the road and saw the balding man hammering on my house door shouting before I did. The sun was just before setting. I frowned. The man was big, loud, dressed in mechanics coveralls with his pickup truck parked in front of the house.

“I got this,” I said. Jesse, Dawn’s dad, was red-faced. He turned to see Uncle Ryan’s BMW pull into the driveway.

“You sure?” Ryan asked.

“It’s Dawn’s dad,” I nodded.

“Well, I’m not leaving until he does,” Ryan said, looking him up and down.

“Thank you,” I said, meaning it. “For the food and all.”

He pulled me over by the shoulders when I unclipped my safety belt. He gave me a hug. I awkwardly patted his back. I stepped out onto the driveway.

“Lucas! You little shit! Where’s my daughter?”

“She left after the party. Went over to Iggy’s,” I said. “Is she OK?”

“She hasn’t been home all weekend!” He took a deep breath. “You weren’t home?”

“Uncle Ryan took me out for a birthday dinner.” I gestured to the car. Ryan waved. Jesse scratched his skull.

“I called over Isabel’s,” Jesse said. “They haven’t seen her.”

“I could call Dawn,” I said, sticking my hand into the pocket of my borrowed jacket. “Shit, one sec.”

I ran over to Ryan’s car and rapped the window. He buttoned it down.

“My phone’s in my hoodie in your trunk,” I said.

He reached down and popped the trunk. “Oy, Lucas. Keep the jacket. It fits you. Or it will if you start doing some pushups.”

I frowned at him.

“If you weren’t here,” Jesse came over and grabbed my shoulder. I saw Ryan’s hand tighten on the steering wheel. “She wouldn’t be. You tell her she’s to come home if you see her.”

“Of course,” I said. He stalked off to his pickup truck as I pulled my hoodie from the back of the trunk. I had dozens of texts from Emi, Iggy, Dawn, and Ray. I slapped down the trunk. Walked to the passenger side door. “You’re picking up Mom tomorrow.”

“Of course,” he said. He flicked his eyes to the truck. “You got that Dawn girl in there? Nice.”

“No,” I said. “She literally went to Iggy’s.”

“Waste,” Ryan said. I stepped back from the car and he beeped the horn and waved after driving out of the driveway. I shook my head. I aimed for the kitchen. I hoped dumping the love potion down the drain was safe.

I wasn’t not my dad, apparently. I still did use the chemical that first night. I was still responsible. I would be responsible. I’d love Iggy, Dawn, Emi, Anna, and Ray. I unlocked the door and stepped in.

“Oh my god! Your dad found the key under the potted plant!” Iggy’s voice shrieked from the patio. The lights were off through the back window. I frowned.

“D-dad?!” Dawn shouted from the back step.

“He left!” I said. Iggy screamed raucous joy.

There was a big splash and lots of giggling. I frowned and locked the door behind me. I walked straight into the kitchen and opened the high shelf. The paper bag and the test tubes were gone.

“Fuck.” I swore. There was another splash outside. I cracked the kitchen window.

“We’re not done yet,” Dawn said. She was using a slow and sharp voice. “Lucas is here. We love him.”

“Of course we do!” Iggy laughed. “That’s why we gotta go say hi! That’s why we’re naked.”

My erection notwithstanding, I was worried. I was also a bull in front of a matador’s cape. I walked to the patio doors.

“And when we love somebody, we share that with him. You’re gonna go out on dates. You’re gonna do all of that romance stuff sooner or later.”

“I know! I’m his girlfriend.”

“And I’m his best friend,” Dawn said. I could easily pull the door open, but I was listening. “I love him too. I don’t need that romance stuff though.”

“Right, that’s why we’re both naked,” Iggy laughed. She shouted so I could hear her. “Lu-cas…” She dragged out my name. “Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

“Good, good,” Dawn said. “You don’t have to wait to fuck him. You only were because you were worried he only wanted to fuck you and then he’d be OK leaving you. You didn’t want to be like Anna and Theo.”

“What?” I said, trying to process that weird conspiracy theory. Theo moved because his Dad’s job moved them out of state. It had nothing to do with sex with Anna. And Ray.

I was very jealous of Theo.

“Lucas! Come and play!” Iggy shouted, having heard me.

“Shit,” I cursed, quietly. I dragged the patio door open. I was at least relieved to see it was only Iggy and Dawn. Iggy stood up, waving both hands wildly. Her body danced, her tits, slick with water. She twisted and shook her ass at me. She met my eyes and giggled. She shrieked. Dawn had grabbed Iggy’s hips, twisted her, and dragged her down onto Dawn’s lap. Iggy’s legs kicked up out of the water.

“Dawn?” I asked, approaching the tub. I sniffed the air but I didn’t smell something weird. I don’t remember smelling something like they did.

“We cleaned the hot tub first! Promise!” Iggy said. “We didn’t want to reheat whatever gross soup we had left out here.”

“Do you have the love potion? Dawn!” I asked.

“No,” Dawn said.

“You cleaned it out.” I nodded, I leaned against the edge of the tub. Dawn was looking up at me with a bright smug smile. Iggy was slapping the water and frowning.

“We’re not just eye candy, Lucas,” Iggy said. “Pants off, now.”

“I like the coat though,” Dawn said.

“I love it!” Iggy said. “Throw it over by the table so we don’t get it wet.”

“Where’s the love potion?” I asked. I was greedy. I tossed away my jacket and shirt. I was unbuckling my belt.

“Oh, well that’s my little secret,” Iggy said. “You’ll have to torture me!”

“Torture?” I asked, worried.

“Yeah, who knows what kind of crazy imaginative things you’ve got planned for my little body,” Iggy laughed.

“Right… After our date on Tuesday,” I said.

“Pfft,” Iggy gestured, swatting both hands as she dismissed my sentence. Then, she thrust her hands in the air and whistled. I stepped out of my pants and boxers. “There’s my baby!”

I blushed like Anna. I frowned at Iggy.

“She put it in,” Dawn said. “I didn’t even get to suggest it before she was dragging over a chair to reach the top shelf. I would’ve done it if she didn’t, but this was Iggy. I made sure I finished what you promised.”

“But—I didn’t want to do it this way,” I said. I worried about Mom.

“It’s so much fun!” Iggy said. “Plus it smells really nice. I like it. And I get to feel like I’m some fairy tale princess being magicked by the evil witch—”

She reached back behind her and stroked Dawn’s cheek.

“Sexy witch.” Dawn asserted.

“Sexy evil sexy witch,” Iggy nodded. “And am getting rescued by the evil prince.”

“Handsome prince.” Dawn flicked Iggy’s ear.

“Sexy handsome sexy prince.”

“But not evil?” I asked, worried and still caught up with my busted conscience.

“You’re evil by not getting in the damned hot tub! The only thing to do in here with Dawn is lesbian stuff!” Iggy slapped the water and laughed.

“Hey cupcake,” Dawn said, laughing too.

“Don’t call me ‘cupca—’” Iggy squealed into a muffled kiss as her legs kicked wildly. Dawn reached up and grabbed Iggy’s breasts and began kneading them strongly.

The water cleaved away from me as I rushed into the hot tub.

Yes, there was love potion in the water. Yes, Dawn had twisted Iggy so my girlfriend was OK with it. I wanted it. I was a bad person for Friday night. I had to own that. I grabbed Iggy’s knees and she pulled her face away from Dawn’s. She giggled, trying to pull Dawn’s hands off of Iggy’s breasts. Dawn’s fingers slinked back to Iggy’s ribs. Iggy erupted in kicking ticklish laughter. Dawn opened her knees and Iggy dropped into the water.

Iggy popped up on her knees nose-to-foreskin with my dick.

“If I pull out now, I’m going to fuck things up,” I said.

“Pull out! Don’t you dare talk about pulling out!” Dawn shouted, panicking. We were on the same wavelength. Pulling out of the love potion experiment.

“Dude,” Iggy laughed over her shoulder. “He’s got condoms. And it’s nothing to set an appointment up with my dad and get on the pill. Girls!”

Iggy had turned back to me. She crossed her eyes and spun her index finger around her ear, pantomiming how crazy she thought Dawn was.

“Iggy, I’m sorry I—”

“Tuesday!” Iggy shouted. “You’ll pay me back on Tuesday. No need for apologies.”

“Of course,” I said. “We’re going to—”

I shut up when Iggy pitched her neck forward and gobbled up my cock into her mouth. Her lips were askew, and with my cock between them that meant her whole head twisted a little to the left. Her tongue paddled my dick inside her mouth but she was clearly stunned. She was trying to figure out what to do. I grabbed her hair. Her mouth came off my dick with a pop.

“I figured you’d cum right away,” Iggy said. “That way we could go a bit longer when we move this to the bedroom.”

“On Tuesday,” I frowned.

“You’ll pay me back on Tuesday,” Iggy said. She turned her head. “Hey, cupcake,” Iggy said, the pet name rolled off Iggy’s tongue like it was a slur. “Can two girls suck a dick together?”

“I think so,” Dawn slipped into the water and grabbed Iggy’s breasts from behind. Iggy giggled and wiggled backwards. Dawn slapped her hips forward and smiled up at me. “Guys love getting two cupcakes.”

“Seriously stop with the cupcake thing,” Iggy said. “You lick the left side and I’ll try to do the same over here.”

I looked down as two pairs of eyes converged on my gaze and two pairs of lips converged on my dick.

“We have to wait til Tuesday!” I shouted, worriedly. Those were the hardest six words I ever said.

“What?” Iggy frowned.

“The fuck dude?!” Dawn said.

“I promised I’d take Iggy out first,” I said. “Like I promised I’d make things work with you Dawn. It’s the only way this could even be OK.”

“Oh,” Iggy frowned. She stood up and poked me in the chest. “I do not want to wait another minute for this!”

“Neither do I!” I said. “But you deserve it.”

“Fine, whatever.” She turned and flicked Dawn in the nose. “Looks like he only gets the one cupcake.”

“Seems that way,” Dawn said, smiling more brightly than I knew she could. She growled and launched her head forward, gobbling up my cock into her mouth.

“Watching sucks,” Iggy wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her ear on my chest. She was blocking my view of Dawn’s face but that was OK. It felt amazing. Iggy lifted her cheek off my collar. “At least kiss me.”

I couldn’t turn that down. I grabbed Iggy’s head and pulled our faces together. Dawn got louder and Iggy slapped a hand on the back of Dawn’s head. I pulled back, looking into Iggy’s eyes.

“I loved you, even before this,” I said.

“Well, so long as you love me after too,” Iggy said. “Because as soon as you get over your little Tuesday hangup, I’m planning on getting totally addicted to sex.”

* * *