The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 15

* * *

I fell sideways and naked into the hot tub. Iggy leapt on top of me and pushed me down to the bottom. If Dawn had jumped too, and I figured she’d want to, I might’ve ended up in trouble. Dawn didn’t, but she was always sensible about stuff like this. Or a coward. Probably sensible.

Iggy found my face underwater and kissed me. I pulled her naked body against me as our breath bubbles rumbled up each other’s faces. The jets weren’t on. Iggy put her crotch against the tip of my cock.

She wants a date first! Give her what she wants! Be the good guy your dad and uncle hated being! I scooped her up between the legs and twisted her sideways. Her bright big eyes lit up as I twisted her sideways. Then it was a lot of kicking and bending to get my feet under me.

I needed to breathe, she did too. This was for us. For us. That’s what a good relationship is about. I stood up, lifting her small body up in the air and rolling her hip and tit on my shoulders. She grabbed my knee and was screaming when she broke the water. Good screaming, Iggy excited screaming.

I wanted to powerlift her right over my head but I didn’t come up with good form. I was tipping backwards. I slipped and kicked with my heels two steps back. I held Iggy tight to me as I collided my tailbone with the corner of the bench.

“Ow…” I said.

“What?” Iggy asked, flopping like a fish to make eye contact.

“I hurt my butt,” I said, hopping myself on one ass cheek as I attempted to corkscrew Iggy vertically. Dawn rushed up on my left. I hip checked her further back, I wanted my whole ass on the bench.

“I’m gonna kiss it and make it better,” Iggy said. I took a deep breath. She stood in front of me, Dawn cuddled up beside me. I wrapped one arm around Dawn’s shoulders. I laid my right hand flat on Iggy’s lower back. She bent her knees and pressed her pussy harder into my elbow.

“Flip over,” Dawn said. “I want to see her tongue in your butt.”

“That’s not what kissing butt means,” Iggy shoved her tongue out at Dawn. “If I’m going down there, why wouldn’t I just lick his balls? No, his dick!”

“His ass isn’t sexy enough for you?” Dawn challenged.

“His ass is amazing!” Iggy shouted back.

“Um, are you guys fighting?” I worried.

“Good girlfriend here’s not going to lick your balls or your asshole,” Dawn said. “I want better for you.”

“Do guys… No fuck guys. Do you want your balls licked? It’s the penis… The cock! Shit. Sorry.” she apologized for shouting and swearing. She started again, at a whisper, “Your dick,” and then spoke too loud too fast Iggy-speak: “you blowjob di—penises not balls and buttholes.”

“Assholes are called rimming,” Dawn said. “And gay guys do butt stuff. They seem happy.”

“And you can play with the balls too,” I said. “I’d like that.”

“Well good then.” Iggy had her hands on her hip as she pouted. “I’m going to be a dirty butthole licker.”

“He’ll wash up,” Dawn said. “Or if you want, Emi or I will wash it up first.”

“You’d do that? For me?” Iggy said. “I figured you’d fu—have sex with him in there.”

“I would,” Dawn said.

“Nope, we’re not ready for sex,” I said. I pulled my arms off of the two girls. “We’re going on a date first.”

“Why-y-y!” Iggy stomped her foot. “We’ll never be boyfriend and girlfriend if we have to wait on getting together for a date! Go back to last week’s Lucas. He’ll fu—have sex with me.”

“I’m not having sex with you until you can use the dirty words,” I said.

Iggy shouted wordlessly upwards. I felt better, I had bought some time, now I just needed to—

“I’m going fuck Lucas!” Iggy shouted so the whole town could hear. “He’s going to shove his dick-cock up my puss-cunt and get me mega-knocked up!”

“Whoa!” Dawn said, and I agreed.

“What?” Iggy said.

“I’m not going to knock you up,” I said. “That’s a bit too much. We’ve got college and stuff, right?”

“Pfft!” Iggy scowled. “Not tonight. Like when I’m 25… 30! Whenever…”

“Um, that’s—”

“Promise!” she said.

A promise that far in the future was pointless, but it was a fun enough game we played. Marry me in the future. Side by side graves. Flying cars and a giant mansion on Mars. Our fourth puppy would be named Space Princess 5. I was almost ready to jump in the game again. I hesitated. Mom was still touched by the love potion basically 20 years later.

“Of course, Dawn too.” Because it wasn’t a game anymore.

“What?” Dawn said.

“And Emi, Anna, and Ray,” I said. I grabbed Iggy’s hands. “I can’t stop. That’s how the love potion works. You guys’ll never stop.”

“Right,” Dawn said. “Now, can we fuck? I want to do it before Emi and Anna sneak out after curfew and crash the party.”

“Not in the tub!” Iggy said. “Let’s go to the bedroom!”

“That’s good for me,” Dawn agreed.

I didn’t get up as Dawn did. Iggy lifted up my hands and pressed them over her breasts against her heart. She bent over and kissed my lips. “Catch me!”

She bolted from the hot tub. Dawn pushed my shoulder down and kissed me. Iggy slapped her hand on the side of the house and darted in.

“Your dad seemed pissed,” I said, frowning at Dawn as our kiss broke.

“He thinks I’m your whore,” Dawn said. “I said some nasty things during our last fight.”

“I don’t want a whore,” I said. “I want… I want to be a good boyfriend and love Iggy.” I turned away from Dawn and looked at the patio door. Dawn slumped to her knees. I looked back and hugged her. “And now I’m going to be that good boyfriend to you too.”

“You promise?” she asked.

“You guys suck at racing!” Iggy said.

“I’m 18, if your mom’ll let me stay,” Dawn said. “I don’t have to go home… Go to dad’s anymore. I can live with you.”

“I don’t think mom’ll let that happen,” I said. “She’ll want you to try and fix things with your dad.”

“I don’t have to do that,” Dawn said.

“Guys!” Iggy shouted from the patio door. “Guys!”

“What!” Dawn shouted back.

“I’m going to be on Lucas’s bed!” Iggy said. “I left towels on the kitchen table for you two! See you soon!

Iggy zipped back into the house. Dawn reached over and grabbed my cock under the water. I looked at her. I couldn’t help but smile and neither could she.

“I know I have to go second and everything,” Dawn said, blushing. “But I’m really excited. I’m going to get to see you and Iggy lose your virginity. I used to think I was only going to get to hear about it. All day. For weeks.”

I stuck my tongue out at her for making fun of Iggy. She flicked it with her fingers and let go of my dick. She bit her lip and tilted her head.

“Want me to empty the tank so you can handle Iggy,” Dawn said. “She’s jumping off the walls but that’s more nerves than foreplay. I think she’s going to freak out and maybe not enjoy herself.”

“I’m not sleeping with Iggy until I take her out on a date,” I declared, forcing myself to take a stance.

“Seriously?” Dawn said. “You fixed her. I fixed her. We fixed her with the love potion. She doesn’t need any of that girly crap. She can be like us.”

“Dudes?” I asked.

“I mean, horny and eager, and in love.” Every clause came out of Dawn’s mouth quite a bit quieter.

“I love you too,” I said. I pulled Dawn in and hugged her. “But, I did wrong with the love potion, that doesn’t mean I’m going to do wrong by Iggy.”

“But you’ll do wrong by me?” she asked. “No, that’s not fair. I’m sorry.”

She pulled out of the hug and clambered out of the hot tub. I watched her ass wiggle and drip as she jogged inside. I took a deep breath. I took another. My erection wasn’t right on the edge anymore. I was too excited.

I was going to be the boyfriend Iggy wanted me to be… And I was going to be the boyfriend Dawn wanted me to be… What did Anna want? Emi? Ray? Shit.

I got out of the tub and walked inside to where two naked teenage girls were waiting for me in my bedroom like I was walking to the electric chair. That wasn’t fair, not to them! I should be excited. I slapped my face a few times with the towel Iggy had left for me. I put on my game face and left wet footprints in the hallway carpet.

“Hey... Holy shit!” I staggered to a slack-jawed super-excited stop.

Iggy was laid out across my bed with her heels on the corner. Her knees were in the air and her feet were way far apart. She had scooched her butt right up to the edge. She sat up on her elbows, her tits sticking perkily out of her chest. She had a shaved pussy that was red around the pinkness of her lips. Her asshole was aimed right at me.

“Is this OK? Is this sexy?” Iggy asked.

It was overt. It was inviting.

“I, um…” All I had to do was run forward and collide with her and I wouldn’t be a virgin anymore. “I think, I, uh…”

“Wow, boys are easy,” Dawn said. She was standing on my left but I wasn’t looking at her. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. “This is what she wants.”

This was what I wanted. What the love potion got me. I rushed over, caught myself, and I stopped at grabbing her knees. She screamed. Not in fear or in a bad way. She shrieked like an excited teenage girl.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” She rambled. She rocked on her elbows bouncing her tits wildly. She looked me straight in the eyes.

“Iggy?” I said, trying to breathe steady.

“Make me do the thing I like to do for you!” She lolled out her tongue and crossed her eyes. She managed to yank her tongue back in before the giggles overtook her. She might’ve bitten it off.

“OK,” I said. I pushed down on her knees as I leaned over her to kiss her. Her hands were flailing, blocking my wrists and her leg. She wiggled as I kissed her, slipping her arms between her thighs. I pulled off her lips and she fish-mouthed after me for more kisses. I stepped back, her fingertips just missed my cock. I leaned in and kissed her on the nipple.

Iggy erupted in giggles. “Oh my god! I’m sorry! That’s not hot! I’ll—” she ticklishly giggled again when I ran my tongue around the pink. “Shoot!”

“Iggy,” I said. “It’s very hot. I love your giggling.”

“I, um, Dawn?”

“I’m looking at Lucas’s butt,” Dawn said. “Very sexy.”

I moved my mouth over and nibbled her other nipple. She squealed and slapped me in the ears as she pulled her hands out from between her knees to cover her mouth and the noises she was embarrassed by. I kissed the top of her stomach, and let my tongue glide down the center of her belly until I rolled it around in her navel.

Iggy was cackling madly in ticklish laughter. I kissed below the belly button. I kissed the top of where her hair could grow. It was very freshly shaved away, reddened.

“You’re going the wrong way,” Iggy said. “Come up to me and bring your di—your penis up to my pu—my—”

“Don’t say vagina,” Dawn said. She spun around in my computer chair. “It’s not sexy. You don’t say ‘breasts’ you say:”

“Boobs!” Iggy answered. “But boobs aren’t… Oh my god he’s kissing my vagina!”

“Ugh…” Dawn groaned.

I did. This was my attempt to stave off real sex until our date. I brought my nose down to the bump of her clit and started washing everything I could reach with my tongue. Her knees fanned loudly next to my ears. When I pushed down with my nose, she pushed up with her butt.

I started the attempt with kissing, like I would her mouth. I was searching with my tongue for where my dick would go. I pushed against the dip in and found a thin barrier. Her hymen. Cool. I licked that, but pulled away because I knew what I wanted to do with that.

“Lucas! Lucas! Oh my wow! Uh, go back. Use your nose again.” Iggy rambled, it took me a moment to get over the fact that the aromatic scent and flavor were Iggy’s. I was flopping around without a plan. I moved my nose up, and she groaned. Then I pressed the flat of my tongue to the top of her pussy. The fold of flesh and the stiffness of her clit surprised me. She clapped my ears with her thighs.

Ringing, loud ringing. I moaned.

“That was loud,” Dawn said. She crossed the room. “Iggy, can I?”

“Can you what?!” Iggy shouted. She grabbed me by the hair. I grabbed her by the butt cheeks.

“He’s got my butt! Dawn what’re you doing?”

Dawn stood straddling my hips and her hands pushed down on the insides of Iggy’s thighs. Iggy squealed.

“He needs room to work,” Dawn said to Iggy.

I lifted her clit with my tongue and shoved it against my upper lip. I did my best to bring it into my mouth. I made a massive mess of spit to mix with her now beading desire.

“It’s working! It’s working! Holy crap!”

“Good girl,” Dawn said, her voice tinged with envy. I took one hand off of Iggy’s ass and reached back to massage Dawn’s knee. She squeezed her legs and scissored my hips.

“I’m—Wow!” Iggy squealed. “It’s all! Crap!”

Her left heel slipped off the bed and kicked me in the shoulder and hit Dawn in the thigh with the ricochet. Dawn leaned her weight forward and pinned Iggy down on the blanket. I leaned my weight forward and slurped Iggy’s clit hard against my upper teeth.

“Don’t make me pee!” Iggy slapped her hands to her face and squealed. I was furiously splashed by her ejaculate. “No! No! No!”

“It’s OK sweetheart,” Dawn said, climbing up on the bed and rubbing Iggy’s hair. I kept licking. Iggy slapped my ear with her thigh and then flailed both legs off the bed. The muscles in her thighs and feet seized. Her girlcum drained down my face and onto the carpet.

“I’m… wow! Oh crap! Go get a towel Dawn! Oh!” Iggy blathered and thrashed as she pushed Dawn away.

“Jesus, you pissed like a racehorse,” Dawn said, mocking Iggy.

“I didn’t mean to!” Iggy said. “I just… I don’t cum like that when I... “

I rubbed her bright pussy and stood up over her. “It’s not pee. It’s squirting.”

“Pee squirts! That’s how you pee!” Iggy yelled into the heel of her palms. I dripped onto her belly. “Oh god! It’s still warm!”

“Iggy…” I said. “Look at me. I’m worried I broke you.”

“I’m good! My boyfriend made me cum! I’m good!” she said. Dawn dropped a towel down by my feet and started patting my throat, nose, and shoulders dry as well. I pushed her off and pressed myself down on Iggy. I kissed her ring fingers and then started sucking on her pinky. I bit her fingertip, and tried to pull her hand from her face.

“Jesus! She’s a total sex kitten!” Dawn said. She wasn’t going to say ‘sex kitten’ when she had started that sentence, but she twisted the words from something mean into something nicer in a rush.

“Kitten?” Iggy giggled. She grabbed my face and kissed me. “Oh my god! I taste like ew!”

“I like the way you taste,” I said. A drop formed on my nose. Iggy frowned, looked at it cross-eyed and pushed herself up with her elbows to suck my nose dry.

“Nope! You’re wrong!” Iggy fell back.

“OK,” Dawn said. “Enough foreplay. How about—”

“Not enough foreplay,” I said. I had felt Iggy’s warm pussy with the head of my dick and had to retreat or break my promise.

“What?” Iggy said. She reached down and touched her pussy. “Ow. It’s all… Ow.”

“You’re welcome,” I said, smiling at Iggy. I grabbed the towel out of Dawn’s hands. She watched me lay it flat down on the foot of the bed next to Iggy. I grabbed Dawn by the hair.

“What are you doing?” she worried. I meant to throw her on her back like Iggy, but Dawn twisted and fought and so I had to push her face down into the towel. I grabbed her ass and squatted down and looked her straight up the asshole.

“Dawnie? Lucas?” Iggy asked, rolling up on her left side.

Dawn turned her face from the towel. “You don’t taste so-oo bad.”

“Really?” Iggy said.

“Four out of five stars,” I said. “Will eat again.”

“Where’s my fifth star?” Iggy demanded with a bright smile.

“Took way too long from when I first ordered it until I got to eat.” I smiled at her.

“We’re under new management,” Iggy giggled. “All you can eat. Open 24 hours.”

“Let me up?” Dawn asked. I was pushing her ass hard down into the bed.

“Second course,” I said. “Maybe Iggy again for dessert.”

It was different with the pussy upside down. Plus, Dawn’s pink pussy lips were more inside the flesh coloured outer lips. Her hair lightly crisscrossed the opening. I pushed through her bush and licked down from the entrance to her clit.

The shadow of her ass and my face too close was ruining my view straight inside her. I rubbed my nose in her opening and she stomped the floor with her left toes. Her ankle kinked and her heel started bouncing. Iggy’s forehead bumped mine

“Oh! Sorry!” she said and kissed my forehead to add to her apology. “Your butt’s in the way, Dawn. I’m trying to see.”

“Pull her asscheeks apart.”

“Maybe let Lucas do the touch—” Dawn squealed as Iggy followed my advice and wrenched Dawn’s butt apart. I reached down and grabbed Dawn’s not bouncing foot and shoved it further away from the bouncer. Dawn’s pussy lips pulled apart with wet cobweb strings. I licked those apart.

“Ow!” Dawn said as I put my lips to her pussy.

“I’m sorry! I’ll try something else,” I said. I was about to move my head but Iggy grabbed my skull and shoved me back into Dawn.

“She said ‘Ow!’ because I kneed her in the spine climbing across her back,” Iggy explained. “Sorry Dawnie!”

“Right,” Dawn said. “She’s got her foot in my hair.”

“It feels nice, silky and smooth,” Iggy said. “I love her hair.”

“Thanks!” Dawn said, but Iggy must’ve pushed Dawn face down into the mattress because the word was garbled as Dawn chewed soiled towel.

I focused on the work. I licked and nibbled and prodded and blew. I had feedback from licking Iggy. Dawn added to my knowledge. She was quieter than Iggy, but she swung her ass and pussy towards where she wanted my tongue to follow.

She tasted different, sort of less sour and a little more spicy. I wouldn’t pour either over my salad but I was quite taken with both.

“Her butthole is weird,” Iggy said.

“Really?” I asked. I moved my head up and licked it. Iggy erupted into giggles as Dawn loudly moaned. Iggy stopped dead and looked back over her shoulder.

“Really?!” Iggy turned back to me amazed.

“Give it a try,” I said, gesturing to Dawn’s ass.

“Uh…no thanks,” Iggy said. I was going back down to lick the good parts. Iggy grabbed my head. Dawn’s asscheek wobbled with the lost tension. Iggy kissed my lips. “OK, second-hand butt.”

Iggy was laughing madly.

“Please! Either let me up or go back to it!” Dawn asked.

“Back to it!” Iggy declared. She yanked apart Dawn’s butt cheeks. I sunk down to start licking.

Iggy kept pushing Dawn’s shoulders, face, and arms into the bed as she watched me lick her friend. Iggy’s eyes were wide, rivaling her giggly amused smile. I rubbed my hands up and down inside of Dawn’s thighs. I could feel her muscles. Dawn was softer, plumper, curvier than Iggy. I liked both. Though, I don’t think Dawn thigh smacking my ears would leave them ringing for as long as Iggy had.

Dawn’s thumping heel thrashed left and right as I brought my thumb across Dawn’s pussy. She was making a lot of noise. Iggy giggled when she pushed Dawn’s face down and interrupted the girl’s breathing. I closed my eyes, and focused on the way Dawn thrust her pussy and clit.

“I love you!” Dawn said.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry I didn’t say that!” Iggy said.

“Yeah!” Dawn growled. “You were too busy peeing on his face.”

“Are you gonna… squirt?” Iggy said. She was personally embarrassed but I could hear the hope in her voice. She didn’t want to be the only one. This was why I had laid the towel down after all.

“I dunno!” Dawn gasped between breaths. “I’ve never came like that before.”

“You’ve done it before!” Iggy squealed. “I thought you were a virgin like me!”

“I am!” Dawn shouted. “I meant, squirt. When… masturb…” She never finished the word as her cheeks fired up red.

“Oh, I never peed myself, I mean, squirted when I masturbated,” Iggy said. “But I know when it’s getting too intense and I can slow down some. Lucas didn’t know how to do that.”

I could’ve agreed, but I was too busy. Dawn was punching down with her elbows and throwing her shoulders off the mattress. I slurped and licked and Dawn squealed.

“That’s it! That’s it!” Dawn rasped.

“Oh…” Iggy frowned. “You’re not… squirting…”

She was totally dripping though, it just wasn’t a geyser to my face. I reached up and pinched her clit as I battered her with my tongue. Dawn thrashed and cussed really loud. Iggy giggled at that.

“Again! Oh god! Yes! Shit, Lucas, Yes!”

“What do you mean ‘again’?” Iggy asked, touching herself as she watched Dawn flop like a fish. Dawn was in no condition to answer.

I pushed and rubbed and pinched and licked some more. Dawn flailed her arm back and Iggy grabbed. Iggy grabbed my hair with her other hand. Dawn put her heel to my shoulder and when she flexed, and pushed me off, Iggy pulled my hair and forced me deeper.

“Lucas!” Dawn shouted, most of the time the words didn’t come out. There were lots of half yeses and incomplete cusses.

“I think that’s five!” Iggy said, gasping and giggling.

“Please! Oh my god!” Dawn was really kicking now. I think she was as sensitive as a livewire. I slowed my tongue, blew softly on her inflamed pussy, and rubbed her thighs more than her clit.

Iggy kept pulling but I reached up and took her fingers from my hair. I stood up, hand on Dawn’s butt. I leaned in to kiss Iggy.

“Your face is covered in…” she pulled her hand from Dawn’s and dragged a finger down my cheek. She looked at the glob of Dawn on it.

“Sorry, I—”

Iggy grabbed my head and kissed me hard. She laughed on my lips as she broke the kiss a few tongue parries later. “Wow!”

“You’re so happy,” I said.

“Yeah!” Iggy said. “It’s my turn next.”

“Yay!” Dawn moaned. Iggy was sitting on Dawn’s shoulder blades.

I shook my cock as I smiled at Iggy. I know she had pulled away and traded places with Anna only a day ago. I know she had wanted to save the sex for after our date. I was in no condition to let her half-measure a blowjob.

“I’d love that!” I said, kissing her again. I’d lick her. It wasn’t time for me to receive.

“Really?” Iggy pulled off my lips. “Cool!”

“Very cool,” I agreed, my face as broadly smiling stupid as I had ever managed.

“Do you mind Dawn?” Iggy said.

“Are you going to get off my back?”

“I don’t have to, I guess,” Iggy rubbed her hips back and forth on Dawn’s back.

“No you don’t,” Dawn agreed. “I’m just going to lay here either way.”

“Good, that’s your job!” Iggy said. She slapped both of her hands on Dawn’s asscheeks and kneaded. Dawn moaned a tired, sore, and contented moan. Iggy stuck her tongue out at me.

“Do I need to get a chair or something?” I asked. If I stood on one of the kitchen chairs, Iggy could remain kneeling on Dawn’s back and—

Iggy’s hair flipped over her head as she thrust her face upside down into Dawn’s pussy. Dawn shrieked, I think Iggy was the only one who thought her turn meant she was going to touch someone other than me.

Dawn wiggled. The front doorbell rang.

“Shh!” I said, with a finger to my lips. “That could be Dawn’s dad.”

“I’ll lick quieter!” Iggy shout-whispered, and saluted. She dove back in between Dawn’s butt cheeks. Dawn bit a mouthful of askew bedsheets.

I slipped into my shorts and headed to the front door. I realized I should’ve grabbed a t-shirt too. I frowned. The doorknob twisted and the lock unlocked. Emi and Anna stepped in through the threshold.

‘He-ey!” Emi said.

“Hi!” I frowned. “The door was locked.”

Iggy must’ve done it when I was with Dawn out in the hot tub. Emi was sliding the spare house key back into the magnetic key holder. She passed it to Anna who stuck it to the underside of the planter.

“It’s not your dad, Dawn!” I shouted when Anna pulled the door closed.

“Oh my fucking god! Iggy slow down!” Dawn’s voice crackled loudly through the house.

“Iggy?” Anna asked, her face turning tomato red.

“Ballsy,” Emi laughed as she tossed her top and bra onto the back of the couch. “Mom said as long as Iggy calls her, I can stay overnight.”

“I’m supposed to be home in an hour,” Anna said. She was pulling off her socks. “I’m just going to get in trouble and talked to when I see mom again. Worth it.”

I dropped my shorts.

“I gotta see this!” Emi rushed around me. I turned to follow her ass but she threw her panties in my face. I gave them to Anna.

“What do I do with these?” she said.

“Throw them with the rest of your clothes,” I said. I leaned over Emi’s underwear and kissed Anna. “Hey. Dawn tried to love potion Iggy into us having sex tonight. I want to wait until after the date. Like Iggy wanted.”

“That’s sweet,” Anna said.

“Go Iggy!” Emi shouted.

“Don’t, oh god, encourage her! Let me up!”

“Just cum for chrissakes!” Iggy growled. I hadn’t heard that kind of frustration in her voice before.

“It’s harder to cum when you’re not into the person,” Anna said. She stepped out of her panties and started pulling off her t-shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra. There’s something magical about when a shirt is pulled up past the nipples and the boobs bounce freely and down. I grabbed Anna’s waist. I kissed and sucked both nipples as she freaked out a little and had to readjust her arms to get the shirt off over her head.

“You’re so horny!” Anna said, worrying. Her tits were red from her blushing. I slipped an arm around her waist and led her to the bedroom.

“I’m crazy for an orgasm right now,” I said. “Please, watch my back until Iggy and I can—”

She put a finger to my lips. “You want the date first? You’ll get your date first. OK, I promise. Talk to Emi too. She’ll be ecstatic to help.”

“She won’t try to accelerate things too?” I asked.

“Oh my god! She’s really doing it!” Emi covered her mouth and bounced up and down on the balls of her feet. Dawn was thrashing underneath Iggy who had kept her hands on Dawn’s ass and her nose buried in Dawn’s leaking sex.

“Iggy!” I said, beaming. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to them. Anna started sucking my cock. I was shocked for a second. To my left was Iggy licking up a storm. Anna’s tongue swirled wildly around the head of my cock. I leaned back. I stroked Dawn’s shoulders.

“Lucas!” she squealed. Iggy grunted a “Hey!” that was swallowed by Dawn’s sex. “Iggy too!”

Emi was giggling wildly. She climbed up on my bed and hugged my shoulders. I exploded into Anna’s mouth.

Dawn kicked out and a spray of girlcum flooded Iggy’s left nostril.

“Shit!” Iggy yanked her face away as Dawn sprayed my carpet. Iggy reached across my shoulders and hugged Emi and me.

“Everyone’s here!” Iggy said. Anna was standing up and swallowing. “Oh, shit, not Ray. I forgot she was our friend again.” Iggy muttered most of the words into nothing.

“I’m so sorry, Lucas…” Dawn said. “I don’t think I can take anymore tonight.”

“It was all awesome.” I said, still stroking Dawn’s hair. “This is a good place to stop.”

“You said I hadda call your mom,” Iggy said, wiping her mouth. “I’ll call yours too, Anna. Then we can have a big sleepover sex party to end the birthday weekend!”

“I don’t think I have another erection in me for this weekend,” I said. It was definitely going to be a lie, twelve minutes from now I’d be good to go again, but I had to save Iggy for the date. I had to.

“Cool!” Iggy said. “I think I just did more than I ever thought I could. Can I sleep in your bed though tonight? We’ll change the sheets and stuff. Obviously.”

“Sure—”

“Five of us? It’s going to be a tight fit,” Emi said. “But we’ll make it work.”

“Cool!” Iggy said, beaming excitedly.

“Cool,” I agreed. I was not getting any sleep tonight.