The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 16

* * *

I didn’t really sleep. I figured we’d do what we always do, lay out our sleeping bags in the living room. I was outvoted. We were five in my bed and we did not fit. I was on my back; I tend to sleep on my side. Iggy laid face down on top of me, her legs splayed over my right thigh. Anna’s knee poked in under Iggy’s leg and across my knee. My arm was pulled hard and folded around Anna’s body. Emi tried to monopolize my left side, with Dawn big spooning Emi. Dawn’s ass was limping off of the bed. After a few hours, she climbed atop of Emi.

I didn’t complain, none of us did. We were all naked. Anna and Emi’s thighs were sticky. I’m glad I didn’t have to pee at night. I didn’t sleep. Maybe I winked out for minutes here and there, but it felt like I was staring through Iggy’s hair at the ceiling for eight hours.

Iggy slept. She snored wetly in my ear. She never snored when we had used our sleeping bags. She snored with my ribs digging into her diaphragm and Anna’s thumb in her throat.

Emi slept. She had tried to stay awake but it was only a moment later before I felt her one-nostriled breath rolling steadily against my collar bone.

Dawn didn’t. She muttered and complained, but halfway through the night she readjusted until she was sitting up, saddled across Emi’s hip. I watched her playing with her hands, counting and thinking and staging potential conversations in her head. She saw me looking from time to time. She’d smile. I knew because the corner of her mouth crept into the streetlights seeping in through my blinds.

Anna may or may not’ve. She kept talking to me every now and then. Whispers to which I didn’t answer. Because I wanted to go to sleep. I had promised I wouldn’t fuck until I could have my date with Iggy. I promised. I knew I was a “Hey Emi?” away from the end of my virginity.

I doubt I’d need three syllables with the others.

When the pounding came on the front door, I didn’t go from sleep to awake. I went from torpor to chaotic. Emi sat up and Dawn fell hard into the bed.

“Lucas! Dawn!” Dawn’s father banged another six times on the door to ring in the hour.

“What? What’s your Dad—” I slapped my hand on Iggy’s mouth to stop her from yelling at Dawn.

I struggled free. Emi rolled on her belly so I could lean over her ass. I looked down on the floor where Dawn lay prone.

“Are you hurt? Injured?” I whispered. She shook her head.

“Do you want me to make him go away?” I asked. She nodded.

He shouted our names again. Then Mom’s. I ground my teeth. I rolled on my back. “Who wants to go answer the door with me? Wearing one of my t-shirts and only that?”

Dawn moaned up to her feet and covered her mouth with both hands. I wormed over Emi onto the floor Dawn had vacated. Dawn grabbed me a pair of boxers and tossed a t-shirt of mine, black with a blue Nightwing logo. It was her favorite of mine. Iggy had bought it for me. Dawn always was sure to mention that.

“Oh me!” Iggy said. She sat up and tried to drag the shirt over her head. Emi snatched it out of her hands.

“We’ve got to go lie to a parent,” Emi said, shaking her head at Iggy. “My wheelhouse.”

“OK,” Iggy agreed easily enough. I tucked my cock back in my shorts and grabbed Emi’s hips. I dragged her off the bed. She barely had her head out of the neckhole and her hem of the shirt down to her ass by the time I opened up the reverberating door.

“Ka—” Dawn’s red-faced father turned on Emi and deflated.

“Mom’s not home,” I said.

“Dawn’s out with Iggy,” Emi said. She hugged me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

“She is fucking not!” Dawn’s father yelled. He went to step across the threshold and I slammed the door shut on his toe. He cursed. I opened it again.

“Mom’s not home, Dawn’s with Iggy, you’re not coming in,” I said. I was eighteen, not tall like Dawn’s dad and I didn’t work with my hands everyday. I had no illusions that I could take a man in a fight but I was about ready to.

“You said you’d call me when you saw her,” he seethed at me.

“I said I’d tell her to call you when I did,” I said. “I can do it again. At school.”

“At school!” he shouted. “She hasn’t been home in days.”

“I’d be worried too,” I agreed. “Seriously, I’ll tell her. But I can’t make her do anything if she doesn’t want to.”

“It’s been more than 48 hours, I can call the cops,” he said. “She had to go and turn 18.”

“It’s better than if she hadn’t,” Emi said. Dawn’s father glared at her.

“I don’t like you, Lucas,” he said. “Dawn does.”

“And she can’t be trusted?” Emi jabbed.

He turned around. “If I find out she’s coming over here. I’ll be back.”

“If you keep waking up the neighborhood, I’ll call the cops,” I said. “Go to work.”

“You go to school,” he growled. He stalked off, and got into his truck.

I closed the door and turned and looked at Emi. She frowned at me. I was worried about Dawn and it was clear Emi was too.

“Do you think he’s hitting her?” Emi worried.

“No,” I said. “I think she’s happier with me than at home.”

“So am I,” Emi said. “But I love having a home to go back to.”

“Yeah,” I said. “We should talk to Dawn.”

“If she wants to,” Emi said.

“And if she doesn’t?” I said.

We didn’t have an answer. The pair of us walked back to my bedroom. Iggy was in the shower, I could hear from across the hall. Anna was picking through my dresser while Dawn was dragging shirts about in my closet.

“Hey,” I said, not bothering to ask why they cared about my clothes. The number of times I’ve gotten a “Wear this.” from Anna had trained me. Plus, she was usually right, and it was way too much work to soothe her when I didn’t listen. “Dawn, c’mere. We should talk about—

“Emi, take the boy to the shower with Iggy,” Anna interrupted.

“You promised,” Dawn added.

“But—” I tried to interrupt. Emi put a finger on my lips and shushed me. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down. I grabbed the neckline of my shirt, on her body. We made a strange wiggling kicking punching beast as we tried to undress the other. It would’ve been a sixth of the time if I had just waited for her to finish.

“If we wanted all of that giggling we’d be tickle-torturing Iggy,” Dawn said.

“Fair,” Emi said. She was sitting on the floor as I finally pulled my shirt off of her. I threw it and landed it on Anna’s head. She said nothing and picked it up and threw it expertly onto my hamper. The cap was on. Emi grabbed my cock and my attention went straight down.

“Hey,” I said.

“Help me up, this isn’t strong enough to hold my weight,” Emi said. “Iggy will moan on and on forever if I rip it off.”

“Don’t rip his dick off,” Dawn said.

“Listen to the smart one,” I said. I squatted down, shoved my hands into Emi’s armpits and dragged her squealing to her feet. She instantly hugged the crap out of me.

“Shower,” Anna reminded Emi.

“Cool,” Emi said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me across the hall and into the bathroom. Iggy stood under the spray, rinsing the soap out of her hair. The curtain was pulled back and there were a couple extra towels on the floor. I stared at Iggy’s body.

A beautiful woman’s body slick with water is one of the most enticing things I can imagine. Iggy smiled, crossed her eyes, and stuck her tongue out at me, but I only saw that in my peripheral vision as I looked at her legs, ass, belly, and tits. Emi flicked me in the nose.

“This isn’t some tiger in a cage,” Emi admonished me. She slapped my ass and stepped into the tub. “It’s a petting zoo.”

I didn’t need more of an invitation than that. I stepped into the tub and grabbed both girls around the waist and pulled them flush against me. Iggy’s soapy hair went straight up my nose. I was coughing and sputtering as Emi pulled the curtain behind me.

“Morning!” Iggy said and kissed my lips before I had recovered. “Thanks for protecting Dawn like that.”

“I protected her too! Don’t I get a k—”

Iggy grabbed Emi who flinched in mild shock as Iggy lunged forward and sloppily licked all over Emi’s lips. Iggy staggered back giggling. Her ass bumped into my dick. She rose up on her tiptoes, to rub her ass more accurately across my erection but slipped. I grabbed her in a hug under her arms, hands taking a tight grab on her tits.

“My hero!” Iggy said, leaning back and forcing me to carry all of her weight. It wasn’t much. Iggy was the lightest of the five girls. Plus, I kneaded her tits. They were amazing.

“Hey now,” Emi said. She crushed her tits into the back of my hands. Emi lifted up Iggy’s thighs and knotted Iggy’s ankles behind Emi’s butt. Emi set her chin down on Iggy’s shoulder. Iggy had to cock her head far to her right. Emi smiled at me. “You’re really pretty.”

“Thanks?” I said. I liked the compliment but I didn’t want to be some pretty boy.

“You got a nice dick too,” Emi said. “And you got great legs and a butt.”

“I like his eyes the best,” Iggy said.

I flushed with the compliments. I smirked, but I didn’t add in, fearing they would stop.

“You picked a great boyfriend, Iggy,” Emi said.

“Yeah,” Iggy said. “But, I mean yes he’s my boyfriend, but I’m not gonna forget to share him with everyone.”

“Yeah?” Emi asked. “And who’s he going to share you with?”

“With Dawn, Anna, you, and Ray,” Iggy said. She growled and bit Emi’s ear. Emi shrieked, but it wasn’t an attack by Iggy, just a surprise. “I wouldn’t ask him to do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“OK,” Emi said. “So long as it’s fair.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I’ll be fair about it. I promise.”

I had taken things too far but it seemed the only way out was through.

“Hey, Lucas?” Emi asked, as we cuddled strangely in the shower.

“What?” I asked.

“You know Pete? Peter Loughlin?” Emi asked. “He wants me to go out with him on Friday. He’s a good guy, right?”

Pete was a good guy. Normally, the kinda guy I would prefer to see Emi with. Not the rough druggy guys she sometimes picked. Or the guys who were nice to her until she had sex and then proceeded to treat her as badly as they treated everyone they didn’t want to fuck

But, I agreed. All the way through. I couldn’t tell Emi to say yes. She was gonna be my girl and—

And I’d already fucked up. Could I unfuck this up?

“Lucas? Did your battery run out?” Iggy backwards-headbutted my chin. “You stalled.”

“Um…” I said. “Do I have to give you an answer right now?”

“He’s got a big boner,” Iggy explained. “Probably can’t think right.”

“Oh!” Emi laughed. “That’s silly of me. Want to learn how to do a two person blowjob Iggy?”

“You need two people to do a blowjob,” Iggy said, holding down a giggle. “Or he’d break his spine and all of his ribs, trying.”

Iggy erupted into ecstatic laughter. Emi leaned back and headbutted Iggy’s forehead. More lightly than Iggy had bit Emi’s ear. I still heard the clack of their skulls. It was loud because their skin was wet.

“O-oh! You mean a two mouth blowjob,” Iggy said. “Me and Dawn we’re gonna do that last night.”

“Yeah, I know,” Emi said.

“So how’s this going to work?”

“Quickly by the dumb smile on Lucas’s face,” Emi laughed.

“Which dumb smile?” Iggy asked. “This one? This one? This one? Or this one?”

“The third one,” Emi laughed madly, but I had only seen the back of Iggy’s head. I smiled warmly anyway. They both turned around on me.

“Would you like a two mouth blowjob?” Iggy asked. She erupted in laughter before I could say yes.

“Like you needed that question answered,” Emi flicked Iggy in the side of the nose. Iggy swatted Emi back as they laughed. Emi got it together first and knelt before me. Iggy rushed down to her knees too. Emi grabbed Iggy’s open mouth and held her off for another second. “I’m going to get the cum in my mouth,” Emi said. “He wants to save you for after your date.”

“Oh my god! Tomorrow is so far away!” Iggy wailed. Emi licked her lips and smirked up at me. I grabbed two fistfuls of two shades of brown hair.

“You’re pulling,” Emi said.

“Pulling’s good!” Iggy shouted as I let go.

“Fine, just don’t smack my nose off your abs,” Emi said. “I don’t want to end another blowjob because of a bloody nose.”

I let them take the lead. I didn’t ask who had smacked Emi’s face into his belly while she had his cock in her mouth. I didn’t want to hunt someone down and bloody his nose today. Emi wouldn’t like it.

“OK,” Emi said. “Start by licking up the side and—Stop bumping me.”

“You’re in the way! Move over a little,” Iggy said, shouldering Emi again.

“I’m halfway over, you got as much room as me,” Emi said. “And you’re skinnier, I should take space from you.”

“Try it,” Iggy said, flat-staring down Emi. “Ow!”

Emi didn’t yell, but I had pulled both of their hairs. They looked up.

“I want this to be fun, not a fight,” I said.

“OK!” Iggy said. “Just make her give me some room and—”

I only looked at her this time and wiggled my fingers without pulling. She shut up.

“Iggy, lift your left knee and walk it over and between Emi’s legs,” I directed. “Emi, put your right arm over Iggy’s shoulder and she’ll grab you across the back.” They jostled and wiggled and quickly got into position. I nodded. “Good.”

“Sweet,” Emi said. “Now, Iggy, you can put your hand on his balls and I’ll hold the dick.”

“Maybe I want the dick,” Iggy said, growling. She flashed her eyes up and giggled. “Just kidding, just teasing you.”

Iggy’s hand slapped onto my balls with a lightning quick grab. I took a deep breath after a short period of hypoxic fear. Emi’s fingers spidered around my dick and she started stroking me towards Iggy’s face.

“Aren’t you going to do the head?” Iggy said. “So you can swallow.”

“We’ll feel him when I need to,” Emi said. “Don’t you want to taste Lucas? Not Lucas covered in my spit.”

“The shower’s washing him off as we go,” Iggy pointed out.

“OK, then,” Emi said, smiling and pulling my cock to her lips. “Mine! Mine! Mine!”

Iggy lanced forward and grabbed my cock with her mouth. I felt the threat of her teeth but she pulled them back at the first bump and squeezed her lips tight. She tried to smile up at me, but that would have been difficult with a wide open mouth that wasn’t full.

“Hey!” Emi said, in a singsong. She wobbled Iggy’s head by pulling on her shoulders. Emi kissy-faced up at me and then kissed Iggy’s cheek, which my cock was bulging out of. Iggy flinched and giggled, which slapped my cock wildly with her tongue. Emi kissed around Iggy’s lips, rubbing her mouth on my cock. Her tongue laved out and teased Iggy’s bottom lip and Emi’s knuckles.

“OK! OK! That tickles!” Iggy pulled back giggling. Emi immediately grabbed my cock by the mouthful. Iggy crossed her eyes and let go of my balls to shove her free hand into the air. She yelled: “Revenge!”

I high-fived Iggy who started kissing and flopping her tongue over Emi’s lips and cheek and my cockhead and shaft. Iggy grabbed my fingers, abandoning my balls. I squeezed her fingers. Emi slid her hand down to my sac and started pushing her face forward. Iggy dove and raced ahead of Emi’s lips.

The wet smacking of their lips was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. My spine was limp and breathing heavily. I squeezed Iggy’s hand time and again. Emi juggled my balls over her fingers.

“I’m—” I was gonna announce myself, all polite like, but I took in a mouthful of shower and sputtered it out. Emi figured it out. Iggy pushed in harder. Their faces collided.

“My nose!” Iggy giggled falling back.

“Ow!” Emi moaned as she retreated. Iggy had collided her nose into Emi’s nostril. I didn’t wait for them to reassert their mouths or talk things out. I spat my cum onto Emi’s lips and chin.

“Oh my god!” Iggy said. “Look at it flop! Penises are weird!”

Iggy giggled as I heaved my way back to normal breaths. Emi fingered up my cum, most of which had washed away, but sucked her fingers clean anyway.

“Do my hair?” Emi asked Iggy.

“Sure!” Iggy said. “Just stay on your knees while I use your shoulders to stand up.”

Iggy let go of Emi’s hip and Emi let go of Iggy’s shoulders. Emi waited as Iggy slapped both hands on Emi’s shoulders and rose up. Iggy leaned over Emi and I leaned forward to grab that invited kiss.

“Ow!” Emi moaned as my thigh caught her nose as she tried to dodge. The kiss with Iggy was sweet though.

Emi was laughing when she was certain her nose wasn’t bleeding. I hadn’t hit her like the boy who had slammed her face hard into his body. Don’t ask, Lucas. If you know, you’ll make an idiot of yourself and Emi will be angry you broke her trust.

We pulled each other up and started getting clean. After a while, Iggy tagged out for Anna, and while I did feel her up a bit and slap her ass, our sexual escapades were done for the morning.

We all met up together in the kitchen. Dawn had put together breakfast for everyone. She dropped her empty cereal bowl into the dishwasher and went to get her own shower.

“What a weekend,” I said. Iggy pulled her stool over and leaned on me. Which made her a spilly eater. I sat her up straight. “I’m so lucky to have all of you and I don’t think I appreciated how much until I almost fucked it up.”

“Dude, your uncle dragged you away and missed a date,” Iggy said, around her spoon. She swallowed like a duck and said. “We’ve fucked up dozens of dates. Tuesday!”

“Maybe,” Anna said.

“Right!” Iggy said, “No jinxing it.”

Missing the date wasn’t what I was talking about. Discovering that the chemical, the Pure Love Potion, was real and that I had given it to my amazing friends. Now they were all my lovers, and I had to keep them. Emi kicked me under the table.

“I don’t think it’s a fuck up,” Emi said. “Now, if you grabbed Kari Jamison or Tonya Addams and Love Potion’ed them, then it’d be a fuck up.”

“I dunno,” Iggy said. “Maybe Tonya would be nicer if she was forced to love someone other than herself.” She laughed and then poked me. “No loving garbage girls. You’re looking out for Anna, Emi, and Ray now. We’re looking out for you.”

“I’ve got everyone I wanted and twice as much as I can handle,” I said.

“Ten times,” Anna said. “You can handle me, Emi, Ray, and Iggy just fine.”

“I’m not that bad,” Dawn said, she was drying her hair at the corner of the hallway. “We better get dressed. Do you have your car Anna or are we getting on the bus?”

“Car,” Anna said. “It was your plan.”

I looked at the clock. Jesse, Dawn’s father, had woken us up early, but not early enough for the bus, shenanigans, and shower sex. The bus was probably at the stop right now. But if Anna was driving, we could kill another forty minutes. I got an erection.

“Cool,” Dawn said. “We all set?”

“Everything’s good,” Anna said. “Emi?”

“Took care of it all last night,” Emi said. She gestured to the pink bookbag by the door.

“Hey that’s mine,” Iggy said. Her schoolbag was in my room. The pink one was the one she had used in junior high. It was littered with rainbow puppy stickers.

“Yes it is,” Emi agreed. She emptied her bowl and stood up, stretching. Everyone was still naked. It was still exciting, but it was now regular and right. I effortfully ogled Emi’s tits. I didn’t want routine to be boring.

“He’s got another…” Iggy flicked my dick when I wasn’t paying attention. I flinched as she laughed.

“That’s because we’re awesome,” Anna said.

“Anyone talk to Ray?” Dawn asked.

“No,” Emi said.

“Me neither,” Iggy added.

“Well, she’s not necessary,” Anna pointed out. “But… Actually, can one of you talk to her today? She might’ve forgiven me but I don’t want to deal with her clique if they still think I’m dogshit.”

“Then they think wrong,” I said.

“Yeah,” Iggy laughed. “You’re batshit.”

“You’re an irritating little shit,” Anna taunted back. She stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry.,

“Nah, I’m hot shit,” Iggy said, blowing on her knuckles and smiling. “We got half an hour?” she poked me. “Your bed’s not made yet, so we won’t be getting it messy.”

“It actually is made,” Anna said.

“Whatever,” Iggy said. “Down payment for Tuesday? I’d really love to go to school without all of this virginity.”

I couldn’t agree with the sentiment more. I shook my head. “It’s gonna be special. I promise.”

“Ugh,” Iggy said. “I’m kidding! I want special too! I also want everyday and right now!”

I kissed her and stretched. “I’m going to get dressed.”

“Cool,” Dawn said. “Your outfit’s laid out on your bed.”

“Wow,” I said. “That’s a bit much.” I walked to my bedroom. It was my nicest shirt and a pair of black pants. I hadn’t worn anything but jeans to school since gym had stopped being a requirement. “Way too much.”

“Oh! I love that shirt!” Iggy said, leaning against me.

“What’re you wearing?” I asked.

“She’s got her gray hoodie and jeans,” Dawn said. “The standard.”

“But I have to go all preppy, pretty boy?” I said.

“Yes,” Emi said. “Stop complaining or your next blowjob will only involve one girl.”

“Oh!” Iggy said. “The gloves are off!”

I got dressed as Iggy laughed her ass off. Anna looked on smiling. I smiled back. I was gonna feel out of place like an idiot.

“Shit, I gotta make lunch,” I said. There was nothing in the cafeteria that wouldn’t fall all over the shirt and make it a mess.

“I’ll do it!” Emi said and zipped off to the kitchen.

It felt weird, piling into Anna’s car, all dressed. Anna was wearing a light dress. She tended to skirts, but not dresses. I liked it. She knew the best way to sell her long legs. If I had to pay, I’d be broke. Emi had on skinny jeans and a low cut tank top. Even after seeing her tits all weekend, I got called into her cleavage a half dozen times. Dawn was the one surprising me. Her skirt went over her knees and she was wearing shorts under it. She had on a button up top, but it was buttoned down as far as Emi’s cut was. Dawn didn’t show off at school. I didn’t stop looking.

“You guys are assholes,” Iggy said, arms crossed in the middle of the back seat. She was dressed in her most lazy everyday. “You all look hot.”

“Assholes are hot,” I said.

“Really?” Emi said. “I didn’t know you were butt stuff guy.”

“You’ll find out,” I said, as Anna drove out of the driveway and aimed for school. When we were at the first turn, she flicked her eyes down from the mirror.

“Your dad was staking out Lucas’s, Dawn,” Anna said.

“Whatever,” Dawn said. “I just wanna talk to Kate before I deal with him.”

“OK,” I said. “Now that’s settled. School, ho!”

“Don’t call me, ho,” Anna said.

“Sorr—”

“You can say ‘my ho’ but not just ‘ho’, OK?”

“No,” I said. “It’s just a land ho, heave ho, kinda thing. I’m not gonna call you names.”

“Aw… Sweet,” Iggy unbuckled, leaned forward, and kissed my cheek.

We got to school. I zombied through my first class. I didn’t share C period with anyone. D I had Ray. A and B, after lunch, I had Iggy, Dawn, and Anna. It was the first year I never had Emi in a class. Maybe I should’ve taken gym?

Ray sat down next to me in English Literature. I looked at her surprised. “Mr Chao’s just gonna to put you back next to Peter.”

I looked across the room. He had asked Emi out. A decent guy, seemed like he really liked people. Didn’t hang around with pieces of shit. I guess he’s good looking. I hated him. I faked a smile and turned back.

“He’s not here, Mrs Bonney’s covering,” Ray said. I looked up as the undisputed hottest teacher in school walked in. I immediately found her less attractive.

“What?” Ray poked me.

“It’s nothing,” I said, with the teacher in earshot. The bell rang to signify the start of class.

“Is everyone here?” Mrs Bonney asked, pulling the blue attendance folder from Mr Chao’s desk.

“Lacie’s still out,” someone said.

“I got her.” she looked up. “That’s thirty-three of you, so we’re good then. You guys are reading Julius Caesar?”

“Where’s Mr Chao?” One of the girls asked.

“He got called off campus for a family emergency,” Mrs Bonney said. “He’ll be back tomorrow. Alright, looks like we’re on act two. Open your books.”

“Emi talked to me,” Ray whispered. “You ready?”

“For the riveting world of Shakespeare?” I said.

“Yes,” Ray said, and looked at me with an impatient glare. “What else could I mean?”

We read and discussed and it seemed Mrs Bonney was happy teaching the advanced class for once. I was suspect as hell.

“She’s hot. Like Anna with more hips.” Ray slipped me a note.

“I think Ryan’s been Love Potioning her.” I wrote back.

“Think he could Potion Miss Killian? I could use an A in chemistry.”

“Is something funny Lucas?” Mrs Bonney asked after my explosive laughter.

“Julius Caesar?” I said, sheepishly.

“Which part? The betrayal of friendship for an imagined good that wasn’t what happened?”

“What’s an ides?” I asked.

“Keep it to yourself,” Mrs Bonney said. “Raylene don’t make me separate you two.”

Class passed with me embarrassed and mocking notes from Ray. I was excited, because I was hungry, and Emi had packed me lunch. I almost got to turn left out the door to class but Ray grabbed me with three fingers in my shirt collar and dragged me down the hallway.

“It was bad enough watching him get Emi, Dawn, and Iggy,” I heard Peter mutter. I almost shouted, “And Anna! You’ll never take them from me!” but I wisely held my tongue.

I got my feet under me and picked the fingers out of my collar. I grabbed Ray’s wrist and walked her backwards into the brick wall of the hallways.

“I guess they have to make that extra stop,” Ray said. “We can dick around some.”

“Who? What?” I said, eloquently. Her dark painted smile cut across her face as she realized.

“You don’t know! Oh my god, that’s so funny,” Ray said. She grabbed my shirt. “You got a lunch date.”

“What?” I asked. No more information, she led me toward the parking lot, and I wasn’t a total idiot. We took the stairs at the end of the hall. Anna waved, taking a hand off of Iggy’s hips, as Emi and Dawn dragged my girlfriend to the gym and changing rooms.

“Lucas? What?” Iggy said. “They won’t tell me anything.”

“Lunch date,” I said.

Her eyes lit up like fireworks just before her cheeks paled. “You’re all dressed up and—”

Dawn hit Iggy in the chest with the pink bookbag she had packed earlier.

“Sweet!” Iggy grabbed it and dragged Emi to the changing room. Dawn and Anna walked over to Ray and me.

“I was not fucking waiting until tomorrow night,” Dawn said, ready to argue.

I pulled her aside, pushed her up against a Pepsi vending machine and kissed her. “Thanks for being smarter than me.”

“All she did is bitch,” Anna said. “I got the car and am going to play chaperone.”

Anna rushed over and kissed me. My attempts to hide things from the surrounding school traffic and rumor mills died. Ray walked over.

“I learned about it forty-five seconds before I saw you in English,” she kissed me.

“Quit hoggin’ all of the pussy!” Someone shouted.

“Women can’t just be hogged, you misogynist dick!” And there was a bunch of loud “Ow!”’s but we never figured out who said either bit.

“Well,” Dawn said. She grabbed my backpack and grabbed the lunch Emi had packed for me. “You don’t need this ruse anymore, I’m eating your sandwich.”

“Give me his juicebox,” Ray said, as they walked away leaving Anna to me.

“So,” I said. “Where are we going?”

“Venice for pizza and maybe a matinee?” Anna said.

“No,” I said.

“Dawn’ll kill me if we don’t do this date—”

“I’m taking Iggy to miniputt…”

“She’ll definitely prefer that than sitting in a movie theater. Besides, we haven’t gone in forever,” Anna said, hugging me. “What time does your Mom get in?”

I pulled out my phone, “Three hours?”

“Sweet!” Anna said. “She’d much rather end up at your place than me lending you my bed, you know?”

“That’s an option?” I said.

“Not if I don’t get to get laid,” Anna said.

“So, tomorrow then?” I joked.

Iggy came out of the gymnasium doors wearing a pale blue dress and Emi’s black leather jacket. She had on knee-high boots that she loved and a very worried frown on her face. I walked over and took her wrists.

“What’s wrong, beautiful?” I asked. Tacking on the beautiful because she had just put on a pretty dress. If I didn’t notice, Emi would’ve started saying stuff like, “Hey Lucas, don’t you think Iggy’s dress is pretty?” I wanted to cut through the bullshit and figure out why Iggy had that look on her face.

“I didn’t know we were doing this,” Iggy said. “I didn’t get to do anything with my hair.”

I reached up and ran my fingers through her brown hair. I made a fist. “Hm… I can think of something we can do with it.”

She turned red and smiled dangerously. She crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

Emi kissed my cheek and slapped Iggy’s ass. “I expect details! I want to hear all the spoilers about whatever movie you see.”

“He’s taking her to miniputt,” Anna said.

“Just like a man to take control,” Emi said. I grinned and shared her aggression.

“Really?” Iggy said. She grabbed my hand and rushed me through the door. “Let’s go! Let’s go!”

That’s the best way to start a date. Anna followed, our chauffeur.

* * *