The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 17

* * *

Anna drove. Iggy fidgeted.

”It feels weird, the two of us in the back seat while you’re driving,” I said.

“That’s how cabs work. And limos,” Anna said.

“So, you’re our chauffeur?” Iggy asked. She picked up the hem of her dress and dropped it for the nth time.

“Yeah, which means you don’t have to talk to me,” Anna said. “Talk to your date.”

“I’m gonna get in so much trouble when the school calls Mom,” Iggy blurted out.

“Worth it,” I said, grabbing her hand. She squeezed my fingers and smiled.

“It is worth it!” she laughed. “Miniputt?”

“Yeah,” I said, faking that I had much say in this impromptu date. “I’ll hold you from behind, show you how to swing the putter.”

“I’ll put you in the ground, noob!” Iggy smirked. “I’m going to crush you and your spirits!”

“Oh?” I said, smiling.

“Yeah,” Iggy said, she was wiggling her fingers in my hands and almost giggling. Her legs swung nervously; she repeatedly kicked the back of Anna’s seat. Anna took the third left and rolled up on the Sundae Shack.

“No,” I pulled Iggy’s hands back. “Wait a second.”

“What?” she frowned, but I ran out of my door, around the back of the car, and opened her door. She looked up at me, smiling and frowning all at once.

“You deserve romance,” I said. I reached for her hand and she eagerly gave it to me as I walked her out onto her feet. She looked down and scowled at her sneakers. She twisted out of my hand and knocked on Anna’s window.

“What?” our chauffeur asked.

“Give me your shoes,” Iggy said.

“But…”

“I’m wearing dirty sneakers with my date dress!” Iggy hissed. I put my hands on her hips.

“I don’t care about your shoes. You look incredible,” I said, leaning in to whisper in her ear. Anna got out and grabbed my elbow. Anna wasn’t wearing anything spectacular, just a pair of flat slippers. Guess she didn’t have cheerleader practice today. Iggy grabbed my other elbow. The girls hopped about, trading one shoe for the other, Iggy tossing her socks on the gear shift, and trying not to step down barefoot on the asphalt.

“I’m not putting your socks on,” Anna said, as she tied Iggy’s first sneaker.

“Your stink is a small price to pay for romance,” Iggy said. She hugged Anna and stepped down with both slippers. I was honestly surprised they had the same sized feet. Anna was a lot taller than Iggy. I didn’t dwell on it. I offered Iggy my arm and led her into the ice cream parlor.

“Lucas? Shouldn’t you be in school?” Vonnie asked from behind the counter. The place was mostly empty. I pointed to the far table. She nodded as I led Iggy over and followed my date into the booth bench.

“Ice cream for lunch,” Iggy elbowed me.

“I was actually looking forward to the sandwich Emi made me,” I said. “But I’m going to get chili fries.”

“Cool! I love chili fries. I should get some too and—”

“No, get something else for us to share,” I said.

“Oh, cool! Yeah, let’s do that,” Iggy nodded overly quickly. She took four big breaths and wiped her palms on her dress. “Oh shit.” She grabbed napkins from the aluminum dispenser.

“You’re nervous?”

“A real date!” she smiled. “Can you… Can you look at my tits a bit more? You’re being too sweet. It’s not Lucas enough.”

“Yeah, I can do that,” I said with a big smile. I put my hand down on her leg. “But me being too Lucas is how all of our dates ended before though.”

“I want the big crumbly sundae with a spoon for Lucas!” Iggy shouted. I hadn’t even seen Vonnie walk over to take our order.

“Sounds good, and you said chili fries,” Vonnie said. “Do you guys want pops too?”

“Yeah,” I said, squeezing Iggy’s thigh. She grabbed my fingers and squeezed back. “Coke and diet coke, right Ig?”

“Right,” Iggy said. “A spoon for me too! I don’t just want Lucas to have—Oh, sorry, you’re not an idiot.”

“Thank you,” Vonnie said. She gave a ditsy curtsy. “No one seems to notice.”

She headed off with a smile and a wave. I looked at Iggy. I saw, over her shoulder, Anna sitting in the car playing on her phone. I poked Iggy and pointed.

“Oh!” Iggy frowned. “One sec.”

She climbed over me, I approved, just enjoying her butt pushing across my chest. Iggy ran up to the counter. Vonnie came out a second later.

“It’s not instantaneous,” Vonnie smiled. “I’ll bring it all over in a second.”

“Our friend drove us,” Iggy said. “She’s out in the green Accord.”

“Yeah?” Vonnie asked.

“Can you run her out a…” Iggy frowned, turned, and looked at me. “Anna hates strawberries right?”

“Blueberries,” I corrected.

“Cool, can you bring her out a veggie burger with bacon and a strawberry milkshake?” Iggy asked.

“Anna likes our hashbrowns more than our fries,” Vonnie said. “I’ll make that her side.”

“You know?” Iggy said.

“Yeah,” Vonnie said. “You girls were Ray’s best friends forever. I like paying attention.”

“But, we weren’t her friends for a long time,” Iggy said, frowning. “And Anna’s food tastes change all of the time… That’s why I didn’t remember which berry she hates at the moment.”

I finally got up and walked over to Iggy. I put my hand on her hip and rubbed it. “Why wouldn’t Vonnie know?”

“Why would she?” Iggy asked. She frowned. “Ray calls your uncle Ryan, Uncle Ryan too.”

“Yeah,” Vonnie laughed.”Ryan’s never really been one for responsibility. Uncle Ryan’s always been the best he can do.”

“Huh…” Iggy said. “Can you make the chili fries with those hashbrowns?”

“Technically Mason makes them,” Vonnie said. “Sure. I’ll bring them over in a minute.”

“Thanks,” I said to Vonnie. She waved and headed into the back to tell her cook. I rubbed Iggy’s hip again until she looked at me.

“I think Ryan used the love potion on Vonnie a long time ago,” I said.

“You mean… It really works?” Iggy said.

I’m the one pushing for the romantic date now,” I said. “Right?”

“So…” Iggy smiled. “You found a way to get us together and you still want to do it the lovey-dovey way I used to… I want?” She blossomed into a super-radiant smile. She grabbed my neck and kissed me. “You’re the literal best! Thank you!”

“Can I be honest?” I said. “I was planning for Tuesday. This is all an ambush for me too.”

“Well, yeah!” Iggy laughed until she snorted. “If the love potion works and you’re not gonna do Dawn and Anna until we have our date, there was no fucking way in hell we were waiting till Tuesday.” She laughed. “When’s your Mom get home?”

“We’re still doing miniputt,” I said, with a kiss.

“Cock blocker!” Iggy teased.

Vonnie came out from the back. She put down our fountain drinks in front of us. “Are you guys moving up to the counter? Most of the time teenagers grab the bench, it’s to make out.”

“Bench!” Iggy gleefully shouted and grabbed my hands and led me away. She tumbled in. I followed her. We started kissing like crazy and Vonnie brought over the drinks we had ignored. Iggy was on fire. Her hands dragged my hands to her breasts and then to her ass. She was practically humping my leg when Vonnie brought the chili hashbrowns over.

“It’s one thing to make out, kids,” Vonnie said. “It’s another thing to be a health code violation.”

I smacked Iggy’s lips one more time before I climbed off of her and sat up. Vonnie smiled. “I recommend dipping the chili fries in the ice cream. Though, fries are longer than these cubes.”

“Dipping the hot,” Iggy said, sitting up she ran her hand down the inside of the my thigh bumping my cock. She pressed right up against me with her chin on my shoulder. “Into the cool. That’s how our date’s gonna end?”

“No shit,” Vonnie scoffed. “He’s the kind of man his mother loves. I hope you and your friends can handle his appetite.”

“If not, Anna’s got a whole slut roster of cheerleaders to call to bat,” Iggy said.

I think she was more than telling the truth. I just frowned. The kind of man my mother loves. I wanted to be the kind of guy Iggy had fallen in love with. He was—

I was shocked when Iggy stabbed me in the lips with chili. On the third assault, I opened my mouth and ate them out of her fingers. She leaned in and kissed up the mess she had made.

“You OK?” she asked. Vonnie had left. A couple of to-go orders had come in and lined up at the register.

“I don’t want to be the kinda guy that Mom let have her,” I said. “I want to be the kind of guy you picked.”

“Yeah, me too,” Iggy said, chomping down some hashbrowns. She grabbed a thick spoonful of fudge, brownie, and ice cream to pile onto the first load. “I love that pervert.”

“Pervert?”

“Yeah,” Iggy laughed,. “Total horndog. He deserves the best.”

“And I got her,” I said, reaching over and squeezing Iggy’s shoulders.

“Aww! Sweet!” she said, blushing. “Now we didn’t order this junk food so as not to miss out on a fully hedonistic afternoon.”

“No, we did not,” I grinned. I grabbed Iggy’s wrist and pulled her spoon over and ate the sundae she had picked for herself.

“Now this is war,” she said.

We may have been a health hazard as we clambered over each other eating and stealing and eating and sharing and eating and kissing. We made a total mess but the food was amazing and the company was better. Iggy ended up on my lap, which was a struggle. I had to sit on the bench side saddle to fit her between my stomach and the table. She straddled my leg, her skirt riding up her ass. I leaned over her shoulder and bit down on the last plastic forkful of chili mess.

“I like your g-string.”

“Thanks, Emi bought it for me,” Iggy said. “It sticks in terribly. I’d rather go commando.”

“Sure,” I said.

She squealed as I hooked my finger under the floss, rubbing my knuckle across her butthole. I started pulling it down my leg. She clamped her knees tightly on my knee.

“I was kidding!” Iggy hissed. After all of that she looked up at Vonnie. Vonnie was leaning on the counter and smiling at us. “Oh my god, it’s like she’s OK with it. How is Ray not a slut?”

“Just because she’s OK with you, doesn’t mean she’s OK with Ray,” I pointed out.

Iggy elbowed my sternum. “I’m not a slut.” She giggled and lifted her butt and dragged my wrist down pulling her thong away.

“You’re not,” I agreed, any lower and she’d have knocked the wind out of me.

“Good, because I’m not a prude either,” Iggy said. “I just want to be a—” she had to shimmy her leg over my knee to let me drag her underwear down to her ankles. She sat down on the bench next to me. “—oh! Cold!” she hopped up as I bent down and lifted her thong over her toes.

“You want to be a cold?” I said, sliding her underwear in my pants pocket.

“I want to be a one-man nymphomaniac,” she said.

“I would like that,” I nodded happily.

“Cool, your place then?”

I frowned.

“What? Mom and Dad are at work, we could go to my place, I guess? Is your Mom home yet?”

I hadn’t gotten a text saying she had landed. There’s no way she wouldn’t have sent word.

“Not yet,” I said.

“Cool, honestly, I’d rather go to your bed,” she said. “Last night was awesome and I want to keep it going.”

“Miniputt.” I said.

“We don’t have to,” she said.

“Yeah, we do.” I grabbed her hand. “I gotta take you out and then home. No half-assing it.”

“Then let’s go put some balls in holes!” Iggy punched the air. Vonnie chuckled. The other patrons looked at Iggy with either disgust or lust. I double checked her skirt was down and led her by the hand out of the booth.

“I better go freshen up,” Iggy said. “And your hands are sticky too. Plus,” she kissed my cheek. “Your face is a mess.”

“We’re a pair,” I kissed her. “You take longer, let me go pay.”

“Sure,” Iggy said. She stopped four times to look and smile at me on her way to the bathroom doors.

“I don’t think I was ever that head over heels,” Vonnie said, as I walked up to the register.

“Really?” I asked. “What about Ray’s dad?”

“Ryan?” she scoffed.

I frowned. “Ryan’s Ray’s dad?”

“Oh,” Vonnie said. “Yeah, yeah he is. You didn’t know? You didn’t know!” She sighed. “That’s what was going on! Oh…” she frowned.

“What?” I asked.

Vonnie shook her head. “It’s nineteen twenty.” she said with a smile.

“And Anna’s,” I reminded her.

“Oh, she paid for hers,” Vonnie said.

“Goddammit!” I said. “I’ll set her straight.”

“Be kind about it,” Vonnie said. “She loves you too, and I think she’s terrified because of it.”

“What?” I asked.

“Well, she’s not Iggy, is she?” Vonnie said, handing me the debit pinpad. I typed in the tip, swatted it with my closed wallet, and said: “Thank you.”

I washed my hands, my face, peed, and did the washing again. Iggy was waiting, spinning back and forth on one of the red-topped stools. Her bare knees and skirt swishing back and forth across the mostly empty restaurant. But not totally empty. I ran over and stood between her and a couple of older enthralled men.

“Iggy!” I hissed, worriedly.

“What?” she asked, confused.

I flashed her the red g-string in my front pocket.

“I know,” she said. She looked down. “Oh. My knees are together.” They were now, but they hadn’t been when I walked over. She frowned and said. “No one saw.”

“Did they try to look?”

“Oh yeah!” Iggy giggled. “I stopped turning all the way back and forth after that white haired guy pointed me out to the bearded one.”

“Well,” I said, offering Iggy my hand. “Their show’s over.”

She let me pull her up. I squeezed her fingers as I led her out. Anna was in the seat of her car, we could hear the music, despite the rolled up windows, from the front door of the restaurant. Anna’s blonde hair thrashed about as she danced madly. She sang violently into the remaining quarter of her burger.

“Rock out!” Iggy laughed.

“She paid for that burger,” I said.

“What?” Iggy scowled. “That was your way of saying thank you for the drive.”

“I’m not mad at her about it,” I said.

“No, you’re frustrated you didn’t get to do something nice,” Iggy nodded. She started stomping across the asphalt to Anna’s car. She rapped hard on the driverside window. I rushed over, grabbed the hem of her Iggy’s skirt and pulled it down and over, blocking any view from the window.

“What?” Iggy and Anna said at the same time. Iggy over her shoulder to me. Anna looked Iggy in the ear. Anna turned the music down with her free hand.

“You said their show was over,” I said. I smiled at Anna and threw her Iggy’s g-string. Iggy erupted in giggles as Anna picked it up wide-eyed.

“We owe you dinner,” Iggy said. “And you’re not paying for it next time.”

“What?” Anna asked. She looked at the g-string and put it on the passenger seat with a pair of socks. “You guys ready for miniputt?”

“Are you OK just sitting out in your car?” I asked. “Seems cruel.”

“I could third wheel…” Anna said, rolling her eyes.

“Sure!” Iggy said.

“No.” I agreed with Anna.

“Exactly,” Anna said. “So let me enjoy missing pre-cal with some awesome music. Now get your underwearless girlfriend in the backseat of my car and let’s get this date going forward!”

I couldn’t argue with that. I held Iggy’s skirt down until she was in the car. I chased in after and we buckled our seatbelts. Anna started the ignition. She sniffed the air.

“You guys ate chili fries? That’s a lot of garlic and onions if you’re going to be kissing,” Anna said, shaking her head.

I looked at Iggy. She smirked. We kissed. Anna stopped the car and grabbed a sleeve of Dentyne gum out of the glove box. She tossed it back.

“Thanks Anna!” Iggy said, laughing. She popped out two of the last three gums and shoved them in my mouth. I slurped her fingers as she giggled. She started chewing the last one. “Is there a bag to throw the garbage in?”

“Just throw it on the front seat,” Anna said. “And you’re welcome.”

I chewed loudly and looked at Iggy. She smacked her lips back at me and wetly chewed. We grabbed each other and made out some more. When we pulled apart, a couple of minutes later, the distribution of our gum was different.

Iggy looked out her window and frowned. Anna was driving us uptown to the stripmall with the movie theatre.

“The other minigolf place does glow-in-the-dark kind,” Iggy said.

“It’s also gross, there’s nowhere to park, and costs four times as much,” Anna said. “Besides you don’t do mushrooms and drugs and stuff.”

“Why would I?” Iggy said. “It’s minigolf.”

“For all of the pretty colors,” I said, waving my hands in front of my face hippyishly.

“Have you ever done drugs, Anna?” Iggy asked.

“You should ask Emi,” Anna said, frowning.

“I know Emi’s done drugs,” Iggy said. “She likes pot. I don’t like pot.”

“When did you smoke pot?” I asked.

“At Emi’s sixteenth birthday,” Anna and Iggy answered. Anna continued, “You had a paranoid freakout.”

“Yeah, I didn’t like it,” Iggy said.

“Oh.” I wasn’t at Emi’s sixteenth birthday because Ryan had dragged me away from my girls that time too. I was gonna start saying no to him.

“Anyway,” Iggy said. “I don’t want to party like Emi, and your mom hates drugs so I’m not going to be the kind of girl Kate doesn’t want coming over.”

“She loves you both,” I said. “Emi and Dawn too. I don’t think you could fuck up.”

“Doesn’t mean I’m gonna risk it,” Iggy said.

“Yeah, I did mushrooms a couple of times,” Anna said. “It was fun, but I wouldn’t do them with those people again. Now, stop talking about me and talk to your date. Jeez, I’m just the chauffeur.”

“So, Iggy,” I said. “We’re finally doing it!”

“Yeah!” she cheered. “And we’re here! Loser has to be on the bottom.”

“If that was the case,” Anna said, turning her music up. “I’d be playing to lose.”

We got out of the car as Anna started enjoying herself. I felt less guilty just leaving her there as I had going to get food. Iggy and I grabbed hands, rented our clubs, got bright pink and yellow balls and headed in.

It was mostly empty. There were a handful of corporate looking people dicking around the seventeenth hole. We ignored them and walked up to the first.

“Ladies first,” I offered. Iggy smiled brightly and walked up to the tee, dropping her bright yellow ball down on the short rubber cup.

“Alright you ugly clown,” she said, looking down the green. “Don’t make me break your teeth. Hey!”

I had stepped up behind Iggy and grabbed her wrists as I looked down the fairway. “Alright, what you’re going to want to do is—”

“I know how to do it!” Iggy said. “Don’t let go!” She giggled when I started to. “Just don’t talk like I’m incompetent.” She wiggled her butt back and felt my erection. “We should get 18 holes-in-ones as quickly as we can.”

“I don’t think we’re that good.”

“So long as we play quick,” she rubbed her butt back at me again. “Because I. Am. Horny.”

She hit the ball, it rolled to the left and bounced back halfway to the start.

“Passion is just romance plus a little frustration,” I said.

“Yeah, well,” Iggy rolled her head back and looked up at me upside down. “We’ve got four years of frustration.

“That much passion’s gonna break my bed,” I agreed. She nodded. She spun around me, and grabbed my wrists.

“OK, what you wanna do is keep your shoulders square and follow through.”

“So you can tell me how to do it?” I smiled. It was funny because she couldn’t see over my shoulders or through my torso.

“Of course!” Iggy grinned. I took a swing. The ball rocketed forward and went through the big gaps in the clowns teeth, arced along the back green and swirled into the cup. I had never gotten a hole-in-one before. I started cheering, twisted around, and grabbed her up and kissed her. Her legs flailed backwards.

‘Ho-ly-shit!” I heard from one of the corporate guys.

“Dude, she’s probably underage, not cool,” said another.

“If she’s here now, when class is probably on, means she’s probably older than high school. College maybe?” the woman in the group said. I put Iggy down and glared at them.

Iggy turned around, leaned back against my chest and waved. They all looked away rapidly and skipped the eighteenth hole.

“I think I flashed them your butt,” I said.

“Oh,” Iggy frowned. “I’m glad they’re gone then.” she twisted back around. “Holy shit! I can’t believe how good I am at teaching miniputt! You’re my best student.”

I smiled, kissed her, and let her take the win. We rushed through the holes which meant our scores were garbage by the end. It was a great date, but it was just teasing and fun. Knowing what came next. I checked my phone before my eighteenth hole. No texts from Mom yet.

I took a deep breath and texted Ryan.

“Hi, when’s Mom landing.” Question marks aren’t for texts.

“Plane delayed an hour,” he answered. I looked up the last hole.

“We’re free to go to my house next.” I said. I was technically up on Iggy by being a total of twenty two over par to her twenty eight.

“This one’s for the top position then,” Iggy said, tying up the game verbally.

“Alright,” I said. It was an arching snake of six bends, decorated by cartoon mouse statues that blocked your vision but weren’t in the actual path. “Ladies first.”

“If you must,” she gestured to the tee and smiled. I looked at her. “I’m gonna win, Lucas. Ladies get fucked on their back.”

“I don’t think that’s the definition,” I said, but dropped my bright pink ball on the rubber tee. The way the astroturf banked, I’m sure there was a trick to it. I just hit it hard and hoped. I made it into the second bend.

“All power and no finesse,” Iggy declared. She bent over, flashing her red pussy lips clearly at me. We were the only ones out on the greens. I looked to make sure and grabbed her.

“Oh my god!” She squealed. She was dewy. I ran my fingers up and down.

“Just because I’m on top, doesn’t mean you’re going to be on your back.” I leaned over her and whispered in her ear. “I’m going to fuck you doggystyle.”

“You’re not known for style, Lucas,” she said. But she moaned and sighed warmly throughout her statement. I pulled my hand away. She took a deep breath and stepped up to the tee. Her ball set.

She made a show of it. Squatting down, pretending to calculate angles with her putter. I was chuckling at her. She then stood up, whistled to herself, and addressed the ball.

“This is how it’s done!” She tapped it, firmly but much more lightly than I had. It banked the first curve, swerved by my ball and rolled up the second, onto the third, not as high now, onto the fourth, barely rolling up the hill to get enough speed to make it the rest of the way. It hit the fifth and rolled back, but she was two and a half bends ahead of me.

“Well played,” I said. I walked up to my ball. I hit it, and much the same. I was still half a bend behind Iggy.

“All force and no finesse,” Iggy said. “You know, maybe when it’s your turn on top, I’ll like that.”

“You’ll like whatever I give you,” I said, smirking.

“No, that’s not how you roll,” Iggy said. “I expect your best.”

“Like this?” I said, and tapped the ball, much more lightly than I had been. It swerved, taking that lazy river slalom that Iggy had done but I hit her ball and mine deflected and rolled backwards from the fifth bend to maybe centimeters ahead of where I had hit it. Iggy’s ball took the sixth bend and travelled right to the edge of the cup. It wobbled, but then stabilized.

“I’m gonna go take my two stroke gimme and my win,” she said, sticking her tongue out at me.

“That’s not—” then I frowned. “Long live the queen.”

“I knew you’d see things my way,” she flexed and tapped her ball and it clunked in. I reached down and picked up mine.

“Wait! Don’t you have to finish?” she asked.

“Why? We have one last stop on our date.”

“Seriously!” she pouted. “I’m dying to get home! Dates are fun and all but they’re just us hanging out and making out. They’re not really any different then what we always do, just that we know we’re getting laid after! I want to go to your bed, Lucas!”

“That’s the last stop I was talking about,” I said, slipping my arm around her waist.

“Really?” she beamed. She jumped up and pulled my head down to kiss me. She bolted towards the putter rental kiosk. Swore, and ran back but I had already picked up her ball too. She looked at me.

“I’ll go faster,” I agreed. And we both ran.

“I saw that first hole, that was our special of the day,” the kiosk guy said as he took our balls and scorecards. “I’ll print you off the free pass you won.”

“No time!” Iggy said, grabbing my hands as I laid my putter next to hers. “We’ve got a bed to break!”

“Iggy!” I said, embarrassed.

“Good luck, man,” he laughed at me. “I’ll just be here and jealous.”

Iggy stopped as she heard that. “Jealous? I make guys jealous of you?” Iggy lit up. “I’m hot!”

“Stop teasing the man,” I said. “I thought we didn’t have time.”

We went straight for the car. Iggy slammed into the door as I ran right up her back. Her skirt fluttered, flashing her ass to the world. She giggled madly. I pulled her skirt down. Anna rolled down her window.

“We good to go?” she asked. “And stop tackling my car. There’re door handles.”

Iggy stuck her tongue out at Anna as I apologized. Iggy pulled the door open and I had to let go of her skirt for her to get in. I followed in. Iggy was dropping Anna’s shoe on the passenger seat.

“Thanks for driving, Anna, but we gotta go to my place.”

“What? I thought your mom was home. I was going to take you to Iggy’s. That’s what Emi said,” Anna said, starting the car as Iggy and I buckled our seatbelts.

“She’s an hour delayed,” I explained.

“Where would you want to lose your virginity?” Iggy said, she was positively bubbling with excitement. “My bed or Lucas’s?”

“Not your bed,” Anna smirked. “I lost it at in Theo’s.”

“Right, and that’s why you’ve got a better story than Emi,” Iggy said. I nodded but I hadn’t heard Emi’s story. I grabbed Iggy’s hand.

“I don’t want to be stared at by her creepy giraffes.”

Iggy punched my arm and lunged over to put her cheek on my soon-to-be bruise. She growled at her seatbelt, unbuckled and slid over to the bitch seat. She cuddled, I buckled her in.

“Yeah,” Anna said. “OK.”

“Plus my place is closer,” I said.

“Not really,” Anna said. “You guys live basically next door and I have to turn right from this side so I’m gonna be going by—”

“Literally closer, longer drive,” I cut in.

“That’s true,” Anna said.

I kissed Iggy and grabbed the inside of her thigh. I for the first time rolled my knuckles up under her skirt. Iggy was smiling like she was trying to cut the top of her head off by opening her mouth all the way around. I dragged my hand up her pussy. She was wet, the back of her skirt too. She clapped her right hand on my cock.

“Ig?”

“Shh…” She said, her hand started squeezing, rocking, and twisting. I hitched a breath as I looked into her proud eyes. “Emi said you should get your first shot off before so we can go quick when we get to bed!”

“Oh my god…” Anna said, breathing hard. “Guys, you guys are too cute.”

“Yeah!” Iggy said, excitedly. She pushed her lips to my ear. “Oh my god! I love your cock. It’s so cool! You’ll share it with Anna later, right?”

I came. My face flushed and my jeans got warm. Iggy ground her hand harder and she giggled as I breathed funny. She bit the side of my jaw.

“Good thing you did that then,” Anna said, smiling back at me in the rearview mirror. She was as red in the face as I had ever seen her. “We’re almost there.”

“Yeah?” Iggy said. She brought her hand to her face and smelled it. She smiled, blushing again. She reached down and grabbed my cock. “Hey Anna?”

“Yeah?”

“When are you guys gonna get together?” Iggy said. “I’d like to be there but I mean… You guys don’t want to wait forever right? I’m gonna go to judo tonight.”

“You’re not gonna skip it?” Anna asked.

“I’m getting my next belt tonight!” Iggy said. She was pulling my cock. “Thanks to you guys, I got him this afternoon! Tell Emi she’s awesome too. And Dawn, I think.”

“Ray made sure I got there after class,” I said.

“I told her to do that,” Anna said. “She knows how much Iggy loves her for it.”

“Good,” I said, kissing Iggy. We turned into my driveway. I was just beginning to recover for round two. Iggy popped her seatbelt and dove between the front seats to hug Anna and babble a dozen thank yous.

“You’re welcome! C’mon, your hand smells weird!” Anna laughed. Iggy giggled and rubbed her handjob hand all over Anna’s face. I leaned around the other side of our chauffeur’s seat and kissed her on her cheek.

“Thank you,” I said. “It would’ve been hell holding off until tomorrow.”

“You’re welcome,” Anna said, red faced and smiling. “Now go, Iggy needs to make a man out of you.”

“Damned right!” Iggy punched the roof and pushed me. She sighed, in faux exasperation and unbuckled my belt. I was hurried out of the car. We both waved to Anna who rolled down her window.

“If I’m not grounded, I’ll be over tonight,” Anna promised.

“Grounded?”

“For skipping class with the car,” Anna said. “I told my afternoon teachers I had to go but I didn’t have anything signed so the office may have called home.”

Iggy waved her phone. “They called on me!” Iggy laughed. “Mom’ll understand!”

Anna blew us a kiss and we waved as she backed out of the driveway. Iggy and I raced to the door. I had to pull her skirt back down again after she flashed her ass to the street.

“You don’t even seem embarrassed by it,” I said.

“I’ve got you here to protect me,” Iggy said. I felt warmer and happier than I had all date. I unlocked the door, lifted Iggy by her hips and swung her into the house. I barely remembered to kick the door closed behind me. Iggy giddily stopped at the hallway and dropped her dress. She skipped out of the cloth pile. My eyes went wide and I chased her into the bedroom. She was waiting, Feet apart, hands on hips, and elbows out like Supergirl. I stalked towards her. She brought her hands up to my chest and shoulder as I pushed through her trying to kiss her.

Iggy’s small. That’s one of the reasons her dad got her into martial arts. I really didn’t think much of it. I knew she knew how to apply a choke or an armbar, but I always felt that just by being so much bigger than her, I couldn’t be stopped by her if I wouldn’t be stopped. This was true, she never tried to stop me, she kept me moving.

I spun, feet in the air as she kicked her hip into my thigh and dragged my arm and shoulder over her back. I slapped down on my bed, face up as she raced across my chest and sat down on my abs.

“I won!” She reminded me. She hopped and twisted around, waving her bare butt and pussy at my face as she pulled my belt out of its loops and yanked down my zipper. I kicked my shoes off and pulled my socks off with my toes. I grabbed her ass, kneading her pert muscles as she pulled my hips up and yanked my sticky jeans down to my knees. I kicked those the rest of the way off.

Iggy had grabbed my dick through the tailhole in my boxers. She was lifting her knee, ready to turn back and face me. I made her squeal as I pulled her hips towards my face. I planted a big kiss on her wet pussy.

“Oh wow! Yes!” Iggy reached back and grabbed my hair as she giggled happily. I sunk my fingers tightly into the flesh of her hips and licked madly at her pussy. She kicked into the mattress next to my head. My pillow rocked off the bed. “Lucas stop! Lucas stop!”

Reluctantly, I listened. My nose was still pressed up against her butthole. She was breathing heavily and moving wholly up and down chasing oxygen.

“I wanna… I don’t wanna before we… I wanna, you know, while you’re inside me?”

“Say what you mean!” I said, smirking as I licked her. She squealed and jumped.

“I wanna cum with your cock in my vagina!” She screeched. She punched me in the thigh as she eased her pussy down onto my tongue.

She yelped, but I wasn’t licking, I was just talking. “Two out of three. Where do you want my cock?”

“I wanna cum my motherfucking brains out with your hard beautiful cock up my stinky virgin sluthole!” She screamed, proudly, but she punched both of my thighs this time.

“OK, but only because you said he’s beautiful,” I said.

“Only because of tha—Whaaa!” She screamed because I wildly licked her pussy as I let go of her legs. She needed that moment of craze to realize I had let go. She scrambled away from my face. I flinched as she twisted, knee-dropping my stomach. “Sorry, sorry!” she stuck her tongue out at me as she flipped around and sat behind my cock.

“You’re too far down,” I said, on a struggled breath.

“I know!” Iggy said, on a bright smile. She grabbed my cock. “They feel so weird. The inside’s all stiff but the outside’s all soft.”

“I wish I knew what yours felt like on the inside,” I said.

“Right!” Iggy squared her shoulders and smiled. I pushed myself up on my elbows and opened my thighs more, pushing her knees further apart. Iggy frowned.

“I always figured I’d be super freaked out right now and be the one on my back and the lights would be off and I’d—”

“Keep making delaying excuses?” I offered. She glared at me and then laughed. “Don’t make me roll you over.”

“Well, I won,” Iggy said, strongly. I saw something in her eyes and the set of her jaw. I grinned evilly. “What?”

“Get going, winner,” I said.

“Ah!” she screamed out a battle song and lifted her hips and knee-walked forward. I reached out with my right hand, tilting as my left arm held me up and I grabbed her hip. She grabbed my cock with both hands. I felt her hot sex slime over the top of my cock. I grinned. “OK. Almost there.” Iggy was grinning, almost hyperventilating. She pushed me down towards her butthole. I dipped in, felt the pressure of her hymen again. I grabbed her other thigh.

Iggy screamed. I pitched her to the left and rolled up over her, my cock still pressed to her hymen. Pressed in deeper, I could feel her beginning to give. Her face was twisted in flinching near pain. I smiled.

“I won,” Iggy said.

“You just keep on winning,” I said, agreeing. I leaned in and kissed her. She had her jaw clenched close. I took my lips off of hers. I smiled and she let her eyelids drift closed.

“Look at me, do you want to tell everyone that you missed it?” I asked.

Iggy’s eyes opened as wide as they could. She grabbed both sides of my face and headbutted me as she nodded. I pressed, slowly, through virginity. She bellowed and gasped and what was sometimes a smile always showed her clenched teeth.

“Oh my thank god!” Iggy gasped as I pressed through the barrier and slipped down her channel. She kicked her feet out wildly to either side. I held her ass and seated myself inside of her.

I was here! I was having sex with Iggy! All of my desires had come true! I leaned my head back and shouted in exultation. “Iggy’s mine!”

“Lucas is mine!” Iggy barked out but her voice vibrated in torturous echoes. I frowned and looked down at her. She nodded. “It hurts… It’s awesome. I have a dick inside of me and—”

We both stopped.

“Condoms?” I asked.

‘Wait!” she kicked her ankles closed behind my ass, but I hadn’t even dared to pull out of her. “Next time. Next time. It should be good. My period stopped on Friday. I shouldn’t be risky for more than a week.”

“So, we’re safe, we’re together, and we’re loving each other?” I smiled.

“Yes!” Iggy said. I started to pull back. “Stop! Don’t go!” I pushed back in and she wheezed. I inched out again. “Lucas! Stop!” And I drove back in. I was grinning this time I pulled back. “Oh!” Iggy caught on. “This is fucking.” She giggled madly. The quakes of her muscles rippled down my cock.

Luckily, Iggy had had me cum my jeans on the ride home. I was feeling good, unpressured. I kissed her and she dug her ankles under my butt. She was still stiff and breathing hard. I asked her if it hurt.

“I like it!” she said.

“I love it!” I added. “This is the best feeling in the world!”

“Oh my god! I love it!” she corrected herself. I kissed her to shut up her rambling. She tightened her arms behind my head and squeezed my head beyond her ear and my chin into her shoulder. I kept slowly fucking her.

“What do I do?” she whispered.

“Love me,” I kissed into her ear.

“I’m just lying here and—” She came to a conclusion. She started twisting, pushing her hips towards me as I pushed down into her. She giggled triumphantly. She wiggled her hips back and twisted herself up again.

She was breathing heavy, but not in the same shocked pained heavy she had been when we had started. I nipped her ear.

“I don’t think I’m going pee—uh, squirt everywhere this time… Is that OK?” she asked, worried.

“It’s always OK,” I said, “when it’s you and me.”

“Yes!” She gasped loudly. I put more force into it and she wailed. Her whole body was a fireball against my chest. She kept twisting and wiggling and it was a fight to keep my rhythm steady. It was a fight to keep myself going and not just let go.

I didn’t wanna go off without her. She had wanted me to be inside her. I had heard stories about distracting your mind, being elsewhere to hold off how amazing it was where you were in the moment. I couldn’t do that. I couldn’t get away or abandon Iggy when we were connected.

“I gotta, yes, Iggy!” I was whimpering in her ear as I furrowed my brow and soldiered through the pleasure. It was amazing. I wanted to do nothing but this for the rest of my life.

“Oh my god, Lucas!” Iggy gasped. “I can’t believe we finally, oh! Did it! Oh!” She yanked me deep inside of herself with a pull from her ankles. She squeezed my neck hard and rubbed her hard nipples against my chest. “I’m gonna tell everyone! Oh my god! You’re my boyfriend and yes! Oh my god! Yes!”

“Let it come, please, let go and—”

Iggy erupted into giggles. She was almost high on helium as she gasped for air and shook madly underneath me. I gasped, happy to follow suit. She was hardly letting me pull in and out of her at the moment as is. I yanked my shoulders up, breaking her grip on my neck. I grabbed her tangled and sweaty hair as I dragged her lips to mine.

“Wow! Holy crap!” Iggy said, chewing my lip as she felt me spew my cum inside of her. I gasped and shook and I could taste blood as Iggy chomped through a spasm.

We slowed to a stop. Iggy touched her face, her lips, and pulled back bloody fingers. I dripped onto her chin.

“I thought I’d be the bleeding one,” Iggy said. She sucked her finger clean and smirked at me. I raised up, looked down at us.

“You are,” I noticed. She pushed herself up on her elbows and I eased up on my knees. Iggy saw my streaked thighs and pinkish dick. She touched herself but pulled up more white than red. She sucked that off of her fingers too. She giggled.

“Ahh…” The sweet sounding happy noise nearly broke Iggy and my necks as we whipped our heads to the door. Mom stood there, one hand over her smiling face as her eyes lit up like Christmas trees. “This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!”