The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 18

* * *

I grabbed Iggy, pushed her behind me and pulled the blankets up over our naked bodies. Mom smiled and closed my door over.

“Ryan! Get out of my house!” Mom singsonged.

“I didn’t pick you up from the airport to be kicked out of your house,” he said, angrily.

“But you gotta go!” Mom said, dialing down the happy and affecting a stern cadence. “Go! Go! Go!”

“You’re going to talk to me like that?! You don’t order me around—Lucas is home?” The thunder dropped out of Ryan’s voice. I couldn’t let go of my balled up fists. Iggy climbed up against my back and rubbed my chest.

“You have a date with Vonnie tomorrow,” Ryan said.

“Oh I do! That’ll be fun!” Mom said. “Oh, you’re gonna be there. OK? I’ll see you tomorrow. Now get! Get! Get!”

Mom was giggling when she walked back to my door. “I’m sorry I interrupted, sweetheart! If you guys want to have another round before we talk, I’ll be in the shower.”

She took one step down the hall and came back. “Don’t you dare sneak her out of the house behind my back.”

Mom went to her room.

“That was mortifying,” Iggy said. “But at least it wasn’t Mom. My mom. Or my dad. Mom’d be more mortifying, I think. Dad’d—”

I pulled out of her arms and twisted around to look at her face. She smiled at me and hugged me around the neck. It was just a little kiss, much more of a tight hug. I solidified against her thighs.

“We are going again?!” Iggy asked. “I’m really sore, but I can do it…”

“Iggy, I’m not going to hurt you,” I said.

“Blowjob!” she shouted excitedly. Her face went so red and oxygen deprived. She looked at the not quite closed door. She whispered. “Let me! Please!”

“You did say ‘please’,” I replied.

“Cool!” She threw off the blankets and spun around on the bed. She kicked my headboard. I grabbed her butt. She giggled and I pulled her across my chest. She fingered my cock.

“With that punch in my guts, I kinda expected a slaughterhouse down he-ee-yah!”

I had squeezed her butt cheeks and nuzzled her clit with my thumb. Iggy was tiny. If I pulled her pussy to my mouth, she’d have trouble reaching my cock. Also, I had cum inside her and was self-conscious about going anywhere near that with my tongue. I stuck to using my fingers and thumbs.

She was kicking the mattress like Thumper. Her skinny fingers were pumping my dick. I could hear her muttering. “Emi said to play with the balls.” Her second hand grabbed my sack. “Anna said just lick until you get up courage to suck.” Her tongue laved in clockwise semi-circles around my dick.

“Dawn said Jean Gray is the hottest but the zipper on Black Widow’s costume is better for a slut.” I squeezed Iggy’s lips and I worked her outside lightly. She moaned and shivered.

“Lucas said, ‘Hi boobs, how are your boobs today?’” Iggy giggled as she stroked my cock.

“Iggy said, ‘Can you think about anything besides sex?’” I started running her clit back and forth.

“Anna said, ‘I won’t have butt sex until I trust the guy like I trust Lucas.’” I really wanted to ask her about that one.

“Emi said, ‘Hi boobs, how are your boobs today?’” I pushed my finger into the shallows of Iggy’s cunt. I expect to be sprayed by a jet of our previous ejaculate. Her wetness and one drop of blood came back on my finger.

“Emi said, ‘Can you please just fuck Lucas tonight?! I want to hear about it!’” Iggy said, she was talking with her lips around the head of my cock.

“When did she say that?” I asked as I sawed another finger into her.

“Three years ago,” Iggy giggled and glomped back onto my dick. She said something else but it came out incomprehensible.

“I love you too!” I said, my heart pounding. I took a happy deep breath but her mouth came off of my dick.

“I love you too, you big dick!” Iggy laughed.

“You are what you eat, you big dick!” I said.

“Ugh… I said, ‘I wish your mom wasn’t home.’” Iggy sat up and pulled some of her hair from her mouth. She tied it in a knot behind her head. “I’ve got my belt exam tonight. I’d really like to hand you off to Anna or Ray.”

“It’s not gonna suck itself,” I said, pushing her butt forward to get my access back.

“Sorry! Sorry!” Iggy said, on a giggle as she leaned down to get my dick in her mouth.

“I’m sure, if you told Anna to take care of me tonight, she’d find a way,” I said. I put two fingers into Iggy. She didn’t respond as much as she did to the thumb I had working her outside. I still liked pumping inside of her. I had just lost it! With Iggy! I—

Iggy struggled to breathe as I pumped her mouth full of cum. She pushed her whole self forward and I shot upward onto her tongue and then felt myself ooze across my dick and into the top of her mouth. She sputtered and remembered to breathe through her nose. I fingered her harder and she kicked the mattress wildly. She snorted out something wet on my leg and kicked her heel through my headboard.

“It’s OK to be rough but you need to lay down the ground rules before you get naked,” Mom’s voice slashed our sexual antics to a halt. “I’ll have tea in the living room. When you’re finished, get dressed and come out.”

Iggy was laughing full lungful panicked laughs. I rolled her off of me and she slapped her foot down on my face. She poked her toes up my nose as she covered her face and laughed harder. I wasn’t helping. One tongue across her foot and she exploded again.

“I’m sorry!” she said. Said it again a second time when she had stopped the laughter resurgence.”Oh my god!” she sat up, still covering her face. She caught my eyes and whispered. “I shot cum out my nose.”

“I shoot it out of my dick,” I said.

She dropped her hands and I saw the streaks she had erupted down to her chin. She foot-slapped my face one more time. “She said to get dressed and go straight out. But I’m getting a shower.”

“You want company?” I grinned.

“Yes, but go see your mom.” Iggy hopped off the bed, pirouetted with wide happy arms and then grabbed me in a great big hug. “I love you, boyfriend.”

“I love you, girlfriend,” I said.

“Yay!” She beamed and ran to the bottom drawer of my dresser. I frowned as she pulled out panties, jeans, and a t-shirt.

“When did you—”

“Oh, these are Dawn’s,” Iggy said. “Why I didn’t grab a bra.”

“You’re gonna be stepping on the pant legs,” I said.

“Yep!” Iggy said. She slung everything over her shoulder and crossed the hallway. “Hi Kate! I’m getting a shower!”

“OK Iggy!” Mom called out. I sighed.

I dried myself off with Kleenex and looked to see that Dawn had five outfits in my bottom drawer. I picked up her frilly panties and stared for a moment.

“Lucas?”

“Gonna put on pants, Mom!” I replied. I stepped out of the hallway fully dressed. Mom was on the couch wearing a short robe and nothing else. I frowned. She never let her hair stay damp like that if she could help it.

Mom was 37, having had me in her sophomore year of college, which meant for the last six years every male acquaintance and friend I’d ever had had talked about how hot my mom was. It wasn’t fair! Theo’s mom would now be over fifty. And she had looked like Theo.

Mom’s hair was a dark shade of red, like Dawn’s. She had had Raven black hair before her trip. She was tall and leggy, with great skin and amazing hair. Part of the advertisement she said. If she didn’t take care of herself then her clients wouldn’t trust them to take care of them. She smiled, her legs stretched out with her ankles crossed on the coffee table.

Not far from her ankles sat her favorite little teapot. A steel elephant whose handle was the tail and the spout was the trunk. It sat on a cork coaster next to two little cups and saucers for Iggy and me. She drank out of a big ugly ceramic mug I had made in sixth grade art class.

“There’s my big boy!” She put her cup down and beamed as she launched herself off the couch and grabbed me in a hug. I squeezed her back but she pushed herself off and grabbed my shoulders. “My big man now!” she whispered giddily. “I’m so proud of you.”

“I’m a little too happy now to realize I’m not proud of myself,” I said. “I’m glad you’re home. I’m glad you chased Uncle Ryan out.”

“Oh? What’s wrong?” she asked. She dropped on the couch, and patted next to her. I sat down and poured myself a cup of tea.

“I used the Love Potion,” I said.

“I’m so happy for you,” she grabbed me in a side hug and leaned her cheek on my shoulder. “And Vonnie brought over enough for Emi, Anna, and Dawn too!”

“Mom, I used it on girls. Girls I like!”

“Love,” Mom corrected. “And they love you.”

“I could’ve done all of this without it,” I said.

“Iggy, sure,” Mom said. “And for a few weeks it’d be fun, but when she’s off her falling in love, I’m finally having sex, high. You’re gonna be down to one, maybe two, times a week. With a week off every month for her period. A man can’t live like that.”

“Mom!” I said, shocked.

“And you’d have broken Dawn’s heart. Emi would get herself knocked up by a bad guy. Anna would… Actually Anna would be fine, eventually. She’s a good sort,” Mom said, tilting her head.

“And Ray?”

Mom put her cup back down.

“What about Ray?” she asked.

“You seem angry.”

“Lucas Ryan Greentree!” My mom growled.

I blinked, Iggy was cuddling my left side wearing one of my Mom’s little robes and stroking my hair.

“Will it work for me? For all of us?” Iggy asked.

“You have to raise your voice on each name and he has to be paying attention to you, but I think it will work,” Mom said. “Now, shush, Iggy. Hi Vonnie. Bring your girl over.”

“What?” I asked, looking at Iggy. She kissed me.

“I know how your brain works,” she giggled, evilly. I flinched and laughed as she tickled me. I retaliated, flipping her down on her back and making her spasm and kick. She was naked underneath and I blushed. Guiltily, I looked up at Mom. Iggy launched her counterattack.

“You load him up with the chemical and still send Ray over? We talked about this. We handled this!”

I grabbed Iggy’s hands and tried to pin her. She scissor kicked my waist and slung me to the left. My tea crashed over us. It was cold? “Iggy stop!”

“What?” she asked.

“What’s going on with Mom?” I asked, whispered, worried.

“She’s calling Vonnie and Ray over,” Iggy said. “You know, because of the stuff.”

“Of course they love each other! They’re supposed to love each other! She’s a goth kid! It’s a phase, some teen girls are mopey. You were!”

“Mom’s angry?” I said.

“Frustrated,” Iggy said. “She just told us about how Anna and Ray’s fight was Vonnie’s idea.”

“She told us what?” I said.

“Oh my god! That’s amazing!” Iggy said. “You don’t remember!”

“I—What?” I said. I was legitimately scared when I climbed up and sat on my ankles. I put my hand on the side of the elephant, he was still warmer than warm. Not steaming like he had been, so it couldn’t have been too long. Fifteen minutes? Ten?

“Bring her over,” Mom said. “Now, Vonnie. Or I’m telling Ryan.”

Mom hung up. That last ultimatum rose the hackles on my neck. I stood up and crossed over to the kitchen table where she was running a tired hand through her hair. I got in her face.

“Ryan and Dad drugged you and that’s how I was born,” I said.

“Ryan is your father, sweetheart,” Mom said.

“But… He always talked about my dad like he was someone else,” I said. “You made me call him Uncle Ryan!”

Mom grabbed me and hugged me. “No, I didn’t. He did. One man can’t be a dad to as many kids as he has. But he can be a cool uncle to a few. I didn’t want him leaving us and fucking his way through Thailand again. We were lucky he came back at all.”

I pushed her arms off of me. Iggy grabbed me in a hug before I could ball my fists. I would’ve punched the table or the wall. I’m still glad she stopped me.

“Ray’s my sister?” I said.

“Yeah, you’re the oldest boy, I think. It’s possible there were other girls who got knocked up at college and Ryan never bothered reconnecting with. Since then, all of the other boys have Dads, kinda. Like Anna’s little brothers.”

“What?”

“Oh yeah, fifteen years ago, Marcie was smoking, she’d just got her body back from having Anna and she was coming to the old salon Ryan had set up for me,” Mom said, smiling as she horrified me. “That’s when we started mixing the chemical into our house blend shampoos.”

“Mom! Listen to yourself!” I said.

“What, honey?”

“What if I had slipped Iggy some rohypnol, or GHB, or… I don’t know, a fuck ton of alcohol?”

“You wouldn’t do that,” Iggy said.

“Exactly,” Mom nodded. “Those drugs separate the girl’s mind, love, and pleasure from her body and then some skeezy asshole is happy with just the body? I raised a better boy than that.”

“Yeah!” Iggy agreed, squeezing me tightly.

“But—”

“Honey,” Mom brushed my hair back, “I think four girls are a beautiful number for you. You’ll have a bright full home that I could never give you with Ryan and Vonnie. It’s all I ever wanted for you: love and family.”

I was finding it hard to breathe. I looked at her. “Why not with Vonnie, if Ray was my sister and you guys were dating—”

“Honey, I’m straight,” Mom said. “I’m glad we’re friends and share appetites, if not tastes. We can’t be together together. I would make Vonnie miserable.”

“But, Ray thinks, and you’re—”

“Yes, Ray’s right. Vonnie is in love with me and I love her, like family,” Mom said. “And it’s good for us to be available and paired up when Ryan’s feeling homesick or nihilistic. Without us, and without you and Ray, he’d be off getting himself killed with drugs and unprotected girls.”

“Maybe that’s what he deserves!” I spat, angrily.

“Would those girls deserve that?” Iggy asked, angrily.

I stopped. No. Mom was keeping other women from being dragged down, permanently, for Uncle Ryan. I couldn’t even think ‘Dad’ without a huge amount of cognitive effort. I didn’t want to. I wanted to tear his name out from between my Lucas and Mom’s Greentree.

“He loves you, he’s proud of you,” Mom hugged me again. “He wouldn’t trust anyone else with the chemical.”

“You called it a love potion,” I said. “In the card.”

“Oh, yes, it’s the nicest way to think of it.” She squeezed me again and pushed me into Iggy’s arms.

“I used it on Iggy,” I said. “I didn’t have to.”

“Oh quit bitching!” Iggy shouted. I turned at her. “Lucas Ryan Greentree!”

“Don’t use my middle name like that,” I said, feeling talked down to.

“You gotta start strong, Iggy,” Mom said. “You were good at the end, but the trick is to really catch his attention.

“What are you talking about?” I asked. Iggy grabbed my chin and yanked me towards her.

“Lucas Ryan Greentree!”

Ray was cuddled up on my left. Mom was dried off and wearing a frumpy brown sweater. Vonnie was still wearing her diner dress from work.

“—that’s why you had sex with Theo behind Anna’s back,” Mom said. Ray hugged me tighter and I hugged her back

“What?”

“Oh, when Iggy does it lasts twice as long,” Mom said, flicking her eyes to the clock on the stove. “Should I be jealous?”

“No, you’re his mother, that would be strange,” Vonnie said.

“You fucked up my friendships!” Ray had tears in her eyes. “Because Uncle Ryan is my dad!”

I remembered that as well. I almost wanted to push her away, but I hugged her harder. If she was family… She was family, I had to love her and make her know that I do.

“Mom, where’s Iggy?”

“She had her little karate thing,” Mom smiled. “She certainly gave you a talking to.”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “About what?”

“To stop being a bitch,” Ray said, looking up at me. I almost kissed her. Why did I stop? Sister... Right! Oh…

“I feel dizzy, or at least disoriented,” I said.

“That’s not surprising,” Mom said. “Iggy’s the perfect girl for a man like you.”

“I didn’t think men could be affected,” Vonnie said, head tilted.

“I was a very bad mother when he was little,” Mom said, dropping her head. “If Ryan hadn’t come back…”

“Right, it works on boys,” Vonnie said. “Do you think it’d work on trans-men?”

“Probably not if they take cross-sex hormones,” Mom said. “It’s hard to use on women who’ve had multiple sons.”

“Multiple straight sons,” Vonnie said. “It’s really quite remarkable.”

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“We’re trying to figure out what to do about you two,” Vonnie said. “I say IUD but your mom seems to think you’d be better off being sister and brother.”

“We’ve already done stuff,” I said. “And she’s been love potioned. I vote IUD.”

What? Why did I say that? So she was my sister, Iggy wasn’t going to be happy if I didn’t follow through with my girls.

“Oh my god!” Ray turned red.

“You guys should get in the hot tub again and sort it out,” Mom said. The front door opened as Anna, Dawn, and Emi hurried in. I was swarmed on the couch, Anna literally leaping over the back and grabbing my shoulders. She flipped, as I pitched my chest into my knees. Mom’s coffee table exploded under Anna.

“Oh my god!” I said. Mom was already kneeling and making sure Anna hadn’t hit her head or shocked her neck.

“I’m so sorry, Kate,” Anna said.

“It’s just a cheap piece of furniture,” Mom said. “I’ll happily get another one.”

Emi and Dawn were stopped on the couch. They had climbed over the armrests and were about to cuddle me and Ray into powder.

“I hurt my shoulder,” Anna said.

“Well, sounds like you need to follow Ray and Lucas out to the hot tub,” Mom brushed Anna’s hair from her face.

“Dawn!” Came before the smashing of a fist on the front door. Dawn shrieked. “Dad!”

“What’s going on?” Mom said, standing up.

“I’m 18, he can’t make me go back!” Dawn squealed.

“Dawn! Open this door, Lucas!”

When my name was said in anger. Mom was striding to the front door like a lioness at a gazelle. She swung in the door inward before Jesse could pound the door a third round.

“Kate! Bring Dawn to me, now.”

“She’s a guest in my house,” Mom said. “I’m not going to hand her over to a man she’s scared of.”

“I’ll get her myself—”

Mom was less than half his size but she stepped hard in front of him. “Lucas take Dawn—”

“To your bedroom and I’ll—”

“To the back patio,” Mom said, raising her voice. “And the other girls. Vonnie, get Dorothy’s number from Dawn and we’ll handle this like adults.”

“She hasn’t been home in four days!” he said.

“Go, now,” Mom said to us. We all helped Anna to her feet and walked out to the patio door. Vonnie grabbed Dawn’s shoulder.

“For fuck’s sake, I’ll call her,” Jesse said.

“Good, and if you can be civil, come sit down and have tea where we can be adults,” Mom said.

“You’re—You’re serious?” he frowned.

“As a heart attack,” Mom said. “If Lucas ran off for four days, I’d be concerned as well.”

“She’s going to make me go back with him.” Dawn hugged me and whispered. I closed the glass door behind us. Vonnie caught it. She handed me a vial of Love Potion.

“We need that?” Anna asked, hopefully.

“Good luck,” Vonnie said.

The door closed shut.

“I need to tell you something, Anna,” Ray said. “Mom, well actually it was Kate but it was Mom’s idea. Sorry, I’ll hurry up! They used the love potion on me and you and Dawn before.”

“On me?” Dawn said.

“You were first, but Kate saw you liked Lucas as much as Iggy, so she picked Anna to sleep with Theo first,” Ray said.

“What?” Anna gasped. “Why?”

“So I could be a boy stealing bitch and get you pissed off and end up kicked out of the clique,” Ray said. “Also, I think Kate wanted to get Theo laid. She really liked him.”

“Yeah, but why?” Emi said. “What’s it matter?”

“Because, my uncle Ryan, who is Ray’s uncle Ryan,” I said, meekly. “He’s our da—no, he’s our father.”

“Oh! And your mom didn’t want you knocking up your sister?” Emi said. “Checks out. She changed her mind?” Emi said, pointing at the love potion.

Dawn was already filling up the hot tub. Anna took the test tube out of my hand and dumped it in. “I wanna see.”

“Mom said something about an IUD, she called the gyno while Lucas was loopy on the couch,” Ray said. “He’s gonna plug me up tomorrow morning.”

“Loopy how?” Emi asked.

“I think… I think Mom love potioned me when I was little. Whenever she says my name, really pissed off like, I do what she says.”

“And she taught Iggy how to do it,” Ray explained. I glared at her.

“Oh! Like an angry mom?” Anna said. “Like Lucas Ryan Greentree!”

“—it so hard to wait, Dawn! Once he’s back in the driver’s seat he’ll remember your first time too,” Ray was shouting.

“Yeah, Dawn, he’ll wake up shortly, don’t be a rapist,” Emi said.

My ears had come awake just before my mind and muscles. I finally felt the water jets and the fingers in my hair and around my cock. Dawn was kissing my neck and shoulder, while giving me a handjob. Anna scratched her fingers through my hair.

My eyes came online next. Emi and Ray sat naked across from me. Emi had her arms around the back of the lip of the hot tub. Ray leaned into Emi’s shoulder.

“See, he’s here again—”

“What?” I panicked and scurried back from Dawn. “What happened?”

“I kinda lightswitched you,” Anna said, as I tumbled by her and onto the deck. She jumped down, fully naked and grabbed my hands. I pulled myself up to my feet but I held her hands while I did it.

“What? I mean… Shit!” I grabbed my head. I dropped her hands and strode to the patio doors.

“Lucas don’t!”

Right, Dawn’s Dad! Walking and swinging my bare cock at him would be suicide. Or at least overprotective dad bullfighting. I had stopped too late. There was no one in the kitchen or living room. Dawn had erupted out of the hot tub, splashing loudly. Emi was clicking her tongue impatiently. Ray had her face covered.

“I think he should find out,” Anna said. “We gotta tell him what happened and—”

I pulled open the patio door.

Mom had always taken her sexual needs out of the house. I hadn’t heard those sounds in my life. She wasn’t the only one. Another woman’s voice moaned and laughed too. Then Vonnie’s voice carried out to us:

“Fuck her, Jesse! Pound her into the mattress!”

“She’s so hot, my man,” Dawn’s mother by the bloodless look on Dawn’s cheeks. “Show her what it’s like to have a real man in her life!”

“Let me fuck her without all of this fucking nagging!” Dawn’s father’s voice exploded and I slid shut the door. Only Dawn’s hands on my arms made it slow enough not to bang loudly through the house.

“Hey,” Emi said. “At least she closed her window.”

“What’s going on?”

“Your and my mom are convincing Dad I can stay,” Dawn said, grabbing me around the waist.

“My mom was just here and wanted to fuck Dawn’s mom,” Ray said, sadly. “Even if that meant Jesse was gonna take turns on her too.”

“What the fuck?” I said.

“Your mom’ll do anything for you, Lucas,” Emi said. “So would I.”

“Never fuck Dawn’s dad,” I said.

Emi frowned. “OK, I—”

“In fact, never fuck any other man but me,” I said. “And no other girls but my girls!”

“OK, I—”

“You two!” I grabbed Anna and Dawn’s hands. “You gotta get in the tub so I can make sure this never happens to me.”

“Holy shit, Anna!” Ray laughed. “When Emi said you went too hard, I didn’t believe her!”

“Lucas, I would never,” Dawn touched my face. I let go of Anna. I picked up Dawn and pitched her over the side of the hot tub and into the love potioned water. Maybe even double-potioned, assuming they hadn’t drained it, cleaned it, and refilled it. I grabbed Anna. She hugged me around the neck.

“You are the best Lucas!” she said. “Your real women surrender, we don’t fight back!”

“We were never gonna fight him,” Emi said. “But I really picked out a decent guy this time.” she sighed. “Thank you, Lucas. I’m glad I’m yours. I really am.”

Anna and I walked hand in hand into the pool. I couldn’t get Jesse’s voice out of my head. The thought of acting, of getting angry, of retribution turned my focus onto Uncle Ryan. I covered my hands.

“Say it,” Dawn said, standing in the middle of the hot tub. “Say it again. I don’t want to be left out. Anna needs to hear it too!”

“Say what?”

“What you just said to us,” Emi said. “Though everyone was soaked and dripping on the deck and you can smell it already. I don’t think it’s needed.”

“Better safe than sorry,” Anna said.

“Don’t fuck Dawn’s dad?” I said. Dawn punched me.

“That wasn’t all!” she said.

“Only fuck me or my girls,” I said. “I don’t remember my exact words.”

“Those’ll do,” Anna said, she grabbed my chin and kissed my cheek.

Dawn rushed me and grabbed my cock again. I kissed her but I pushed her off. “Sorry, I can still hear Mom if I try too hard.”

“I don’t wanna wait,” Dawn said. She looked up at my eyes pleading. “I finally don’t have to lose to Iggy and say goodbye to you ever again!”

“No,” I agreed. “You don’t.”

I looked at Emi, at Anna, and at Ray. I was gonna fuck them all. I was gonna love them all. They. Were. Mine!

“Dawn’s the only virgin left,” I said.

“You can fuck me in the ass,” Anna said, hopefully.

“The ass! We don’t have to wait until after I see the gyno tomorrow if you fuck me in the ass!” Ray squealed excitedly.

“Birth control…”

“Pill.” Dawn and Emi said at once.

“We can pull out or use the metric fucktonne of condoms in your bedroom,” Anna said. “Or anal.”

“Is everyone tested?” I asked. “I don’t want to get Iggy sick.”

“Virgin,” Dawn said, proudly.

“I get tested after every new partner,” Emi said. “Clean and supervaccinated.”

“All the cheerleaders need to go for physicals. Something to do with our insurance. I don’t think I had to get swabbed, but… Well, I was already in the office...” Anna said, with cheeks aflame. “That was in September. I, uh, haven’t been with anyone since summer. I’m good.”

“I’ll… Talk to the doctor tomorrow?” Ray frowned. “I’m gonna be left out tonight.”

“Yes, you are,” I nodded. “Sit up on the edge and masturbate along.”

“Goddammit, Anna!” Emi whistled. “Good job!”

“What are you talking about?” I demanded.

“When she… Lightswitched? Is that the word you used? It’s not really good because you can’t just flick him back on and—”

I shut up Dawn’s meandering with a glare.

“She told you to nut up and start fucking the hell out of us like a sex god,” Emi said. “Apparently sex gods care about our health and fidelity. I like it.”

“No one lightswitch me again!” I said. They all nodded. Anna frowned.

“I don’t wanna say I’m sorry, OK?” Anna said.

“OK,” I said.

“And you never say sorry about the love potion!” Emi said.

“OK…” I said.

“Can you take my virginity now?” Dawn said. “I don’t want my dad to be the only Crowley to get laid at your place.”

“Your mom’s in there too,” Ray said.

“Kept her last name,” Emi, Anna, and I all said at once. I finally had a laugh. I crashed through the water and grabbed Dawn around the waist. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. “Now that I had to have a second, I’m glad it’s you.”

“Thirds!” Emi shot up her hand.

“First anal sex!” Anna said.

“Oh?” Emi snarked. “Are you gonna go inside and get some lube out of the house while that’s going on?” she hooked a thumb at the window beyond the patio. “Or just scream loud enough that Iggy hears you at judo?”

“I dunno! I just wanted to be a virgin for Lucas!” Anna said, blushing like a fire truck. I grabbed her by the shoulder and dragged her through the water for a kiss.

“Hey!” Dawn said. “I’m next! I called it!”

I broke my kiss with Anna and she smiled giddily. “I don’t want virgins.”

Dawn exploded in a crazy rant. I ignored her. Emi was smirking; she caught on. Ray just looked relieved. Anna clued in a moment later.

“Then you got a job to do,” Anna said. She slapped a hand over Dawn’s mouth and dragged her to the edge of the hot tub, bending her over the rim. Dawn’s butt broke the surface. Her sex wiggled out at me. I slapped my hand on her ass, rounder than Iggy’s, I jiggled the flesh.

“Now you want me?” Dawn said, aggrieved.

“Now is part of when I’m thinking of you,” I agreed. Emi was chuckling. Ray rushed behind me and grabbed Dawn’s other shoulderblade and pushed her down. Anna was struggling to hold her.

I wasn’t going to fuck her pinned down like this. This time, but I took advantage. It was hard to tell if she was wet for me or just by being currently in a hot tub. I ran my fingers up and down her pussy lips.

Dawn’s mother wailed loud enough to cut through all of the walls, closed doors, and windows. I thought her voice was hot. I kept my eyes on Dawn though. Dorothy had fifteen years on my mom. Looked closer to twenty-five.

“Oh god…” Dawn said. She wasn’t fighting anymore but she had her face in her hands.

“If they hear Dawn, she might not get to stay,” Emi said.

“Then keep her mouth shut,” I said.

“What? Really?” Emi asked, slumping against the wall of the hot tub. I didn’t get to clarify; she was charging out of the water and onto the deck before anyone said another word.

She squatted down in front of Dawn and started brushing her hair out of her face.

“You’re gonna get laid, Dawnie!” Emi bubbled.

“I—”

Emi pulled Dawn’s face down and kissed her. I stopped playing with Dawn’s ass and pussy. Emi broke the kiss with a big wet overacted smack.

“What are you doing?” Ray asked, worried.

“She k—”

Emi pulled her down again. Anna and I nodded at each other. I changed my plans. I squatted down and lifted Dawn’s ass up. On her toes, her pussy fully broke the plane of the water. I shoved my nose up her asshole and started licking. Emi’s grip got tighter as she kissed Dawn harder.

I imagined tastes like strawberries and smells like sandalwood. A moment of paranoia I think. There might’ve been a bit of salmon. I licked and battered and teased as much as I could. I ran my arms up and down her taut stretched legs. I could feel the twitches, especially when she gasped. It always happened as Emi broke a kiss. Moments later, Dawn crashed her ass down into the water and I had to push her up again.

I was hard as hell. I figured at this point I’d get them all to roll Dawn over. We weren’t gonna get a warm bed with Mom and… Anna, Ray, and Emi were gonna be Dawn’s witnesses. And each other’s. I bet Iggy was looking forward to watching and showing off. I hoped she wasn’t having trouble with judo after I broke her hymen.

Then again, I really hoped Iggy was.

I stood up, reaching under Dawn’s belly to drag her ass up out of the water again.

“Just—” Dawn’s voice was muffled again as Emi thrust her tongue up into Dawn’s mouth.

“You think she’s OK with this?” I asked Anna. Anna nodded, face flaming red. She licked her lips.

“I would be…” She smiled really hard as she stared me down.

“I would be freaking out,” Ray said. “But I know Dawn’s excited.”

“Rub her tits for me,” I told them, tightening my hands in Dawn’s asscheeks. I tried to line myself up without hands but Dawn’s lips were stuck hard together. Dawn bellowed into Emi’s throat when Anna reached under Dawn. Ray couldn’t get to her targeted tit, Dawn was resting on it.

“I’m fucking a girl other than Iggy,” I said, to myself, cock hard in hand as I pushed it hard against Dawn’s hymen. Like taking off a bandaid. I told myself, if it was gonna hurt, and I heard it could, saw it did with Iggy, I didn’t want to draw it out. I speared my hips forward, tearing the thin membrane. Emi got headbutted in the eye.

“Fuck!” Dawn groaned. “Stop flinching Emi, I’m supposed to be qui—”

Emi attacked Dawn again and they kissed as loud as they could. Anna pulled her hand off of Dawn’s tit and laid her fingers over mine, on Dawn’s ass.

I was gonna ask if this was really OK? I had my answer before I could form the words. “I love you,” I said, straight into Anna’s eyes. The way Dawn started kicking, she had assumed the words were for her. She could’ve been right. I started sliding out of her.

Anna mouthed her reply, not taking anything from Dawn. She massaged my fingers and Dawn’s ass. She stroked Dawn’s hair. Ray had finally given up trying to get to Dawn’s tit. She hopped up on the rim of the tub, opening her knees towards me, and started masturbating.

Dawn was furiously tight. It was hard to pull out of her without putting some force into it. It was almost less of a chore going in. I couldn’t be gentle and handle her. In some ways, that was freeing. Staring at the back of Dawn’s hair, even with Anna’s fingers running through it, it prevented me from seeing Dawn react. I had to watch Emi, who I could barely see. Dawn had a deathgrip on Emi’s skull and they made out crazily.

Iggy and Dawn felt different inside, maybe it was the position too, but I could feel my cock sliding under bone. Dawn looked liked she’d be softer all around, maybe the immediate touch was, but her muscles and that bone made and the tightness made it a harder fuck, in both meanings of the word.

I humped her in clear heavy strokes. I was breathing hard but I didn’t feel like I was tumbling off a cliff at the very touch of the girls. I had mastered something, or at least leveled up into competent, having my first time with Iggy. I wasn’t a marathon runner but I was no longer faster than the starter pistol.

My chest swelled up in pride. Ray started masturbating harder. Anna’s tits were jiggling as she bounced excitedly. Emi and Dawn were making out. There was so much sex in the air. I took a deep breath.

“I’m gonna cum,” I said. “Pill.” Dawn had said along with Emi. I didn’t think for a second. I just smiled like an idiot. I don’t think I saw Anna coming at me. I was grabbed and kissed hard by her as I lanced my cum into Dawn’s channel. Dawn kept swinging her hips back at me. I think Ray noticed. She brushed her hair back from her head. I staggered. Ray’s and Anna’s hands pushed me out of Dawn. Anna kept going until I hit the far wall of the tub and collapsed onto the bench.

Ray squatted down and drove her fingers into Dawn’s pussy. She grabbed Dawn’s clit with the other hand. Ray flicked her hair as she looked over her shoulder.

“This is just because it’s us. No one’s gonna tell everyone, right?” She asked, while she was sawing hard into Dawn’s pussy. Dawn was stomping and her knees buckled. Ray kept fingering hard as Dawn fell into the water.

“I’m never sharing you guys with anyone else,” I said.

“Iggy included,” Anna said for me. I kissed her as Emi lost her grip on Dawn. Dawn wailed her orgasm and flopped backwards. She and Ray fell under the surface as Dawn made her ecstatic noises.

Emi stood up and blew on her knuckles in pride.

“I’m gonna tell Kate to install some hooks for robes out here,” Vonnie’s voice sent Emi squealing and diving over the lip of the tub, colliding into Ray as she tried to break the surface. Vonnie made a shushing noise as she closed the patio door. Anna and I rushed forward to pull Ray’s kicking body up until she could breathe.

Ray sprayed hot tub out of her nose. She covered her face and that was lucky, because she screamed to see her mom standing over us wearing one of my mom’s robes.

“Mom!” Ray hoarse whispered. “You’ve got cum in your hair!”

Vonnie frowned and touched her skull, her dark hair was spattered with a web of cum but she missed it when she looked for it.

“Vonnie?” I said. “What are you doing out here?”

“Jesse was too tightly cuddled around Dorothy who was spooning Kate, so it had to be me,” she said. “Dawn, if you really wanna stay and move in…”

“I do…”

“Then go home tonight, before your dad wakes up,” Vonnie said. “Pack everything and let him drop you off tomorrow.”

“But I—”

“C’mon Ray, we’re going home,” Vonnie said. “Emi, Anna, if you’re gonna stay, don’t let Jesse see you when he’s leaving. He’ll keep his word, but he won’t give Dawn a bitch of a time if they look in on Lucas and he’s asleep by himself.”

“Mom!” Ray said, “Go away so I can get dressed.”

“You guys haven’t… yet… right?” Vonnie pointed to Ray and me.

“No,” I shook my head.

Vonnie frowned at me and looked at Ray.

“No,” Ray said, shaking her head angrily.

Vonnie looked at the others. Dawn was just too smiley to read. Emi, sighing, was walking out of the tub and getting her clothes. Anna was latched onto my side. I stroked her hair.

“Well, look, that’s all I wanted to say,” Vonnie said. “If it wasn’t dangerous, I’d be truly happy for you and Ray. Even with your other girls.” Vonnie shook her head. “Lucas Ryan Greentree!”

* * *