The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 19

* * *

I was alone and naked on the patio. I frowned. I scratched my hair and went to walk to my room.

Shit!

I spun back from the glass doors into the kitchen. Mom and Dawn’s parents were saying goodbye at the front door. Where were the girls? Where were Vonnie and Ray? I didn’t have answers.

Shit.

The October wind was really cold. I shivered and rubbed my arms and shook my knees. I couldn’t stamp my feet, because I wanted to be quiet. I tiptoed over to the hot tub. I couldn’t find any clothes. The towels were gone.

Shit…

“Sweetheart?” Mom stuck her head out of the door. She saw me naked and chuckled. “Let me guess? Emi?”

“Mom!” I said, covering myself.

“I’ll put a towel and a pair of your shorts on the kitchen table,” she said. “Come find me before you go to bed.”

She laughed to herself and set off humming. I heard Jesse start up his truck on the other side of the house. I almost jumped back in the hot tub. It was nearly fully drained. I frowned. Mom knocked on the glass door. I did my best to not jump out of my skin. She disappeared with a thumbs up.

I toweled off in the kitchen and slipped into the boxers and pajama pants she had left me. I even slipped into a pair of comfy slippers. I never wore them but my toes were hyperbolically turning blue from the weather. I stomped around the kitchen.

“Honey?” Mom said. “Pour the kettle into the teapot! I’ll be right out!”

The kettle immediately steamed. I walked over, filled her bluebird teapot, and took a pair of chicken shaped mugs over to the table.

Mom came out wearing a tightly tied robe with her hair tied up in a ponytail. She had washed off any makeup and smiled brightly. I sat waiting.

“Hey hun,” she said, grabbing a small carton of cream from the fridge. “How was your night?”

“Did you have to?” I asked. I didn’t like Jesse right now.

“Do you want Dawn to live with you?” Mom asked. “I like the idea, without every day being a fight. Vonnie said she was gonna talk to you about birth control.”

“Dawn and I will use condoms until I’m married,” I said before I could think. I frowned and scrunched my face. Mom hugged me, kissed my wet hair, and walked around the kitchen table to sit down.

“A bit blunter than I like,” she said. “I’m not unhappy though.”

“Are you OK?” I asked. “He didn’t blackmail you or anything?”

“Dorothy’s one of my best customers,” Mom said. “I washed her hair so many times I could pimp her out in a koala bear costume. She thought there were only two ways to get Jesse on board. This way Dawn doesn’t end up calling the cops.”

“Oh my god!” I said. “Mom… Why did Ryan do this to us?”

“He likes beautiful women to like him,” Mom said. “Now, I don’t think Dorothy’s up to his standard or anything. But I wouldn’t be able to afford this house if my only clients were his stable.”

“I don’t want him using you,” I said. “I don’t want him using Vonnie or Ray or Dawn or Emi or Anna. If he touched Iggy…”

“Oh,” Mom laughed. “He was always so careful to avoid the girls too young. I think Vonnie and I were the only teenagers he ever used the chemical on.” She frowned. “No, that’s not true. There was that entire college cheerleader squad thing. Then he went on his Thailand walkabout. I have no idea what he did over there. Or in South America.”

“Mom!” I scowled.

“When we discussed giving you the love potion for your eighteenth birthday, he decided to go hands off all girls you had your eye on,” Mom said. “You’d take your pick and take them with you off to college. Then, when you have your own hunting ground, things could get back to normal.”

“What if I want to take you,” I said. “Keep you away from him.”

“That’s so sweet,” Mom said, she decided the tea had steeped enough. She poured mine, black, and then added cream to hers. I took the cup and warmed up my fingers more than I chose to drink anything. “But you can’t do that. A boy’s gotta cut himself off his mama’s apron strings. See the world, become the man he’s gonna be. I’d just hold you back. I built up something really special here. You go off and see the world, and I’ll keep this home ready for you to come back whenever you need to.”

“Mom…” I didn’t know what to say. I looked up. “Ray’s my sister.”

“And Anna’s little brothers are your brothers,” Mom added.

That didn’t help. I gave her a look that quieted her up. I tried to think. I frowned. I looked her in the eyes.

“Katelyn Elizabeth Greentree.” I enunciated. She froze and stared at me blankly. I shook from my shoulders to my heels. “Fuck.”

“No,” she shook her head. “Not with Lucas. I was promised.”

I stared at her. I had to be careful what I said. What if Uncle Ryan hadn’t put that block in? Or, what if Mom hadn’t thought to ask Ryan to put it in? Shit.

“Do you love Ryan?”

“Yes,” she asked. “I’ve been instructed to love Ryan since before we made you.”

Instructed to. I had to put down the teacup because I had splashed some on myself. I wiped myself off, sucked the tea off my fingers, and put my fists down on the table.

“Would you love him if he hadn’t instructed you to?”

“Yes,” she said. “He gave me you.”

“Would anything be different?” I asked.

“A lot. I’d be jealous, hurt, and angry with him all of the time,” Mom said. “I wouldn’t let him in this house, until he apologized.”

“Has he ever apologized to you?”

“Yes, he once backed his car into the light up snowman I had put on the lawn,” she said.

I didn’t know what questions to ask. “Could I instruct you to stop loving him?”

“Yes,” she nodded. I almost rushed the words out. I had a second thought.

“What would you do if I did?”

“I’d be hurt, trying to be a good mom and a good friend. The sex would be very weird,” she answered.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want to see you become an amazing man,” she smiled. “I want grandkids from Iggy and from Anna. I want you to have whoever you want. I want cookies to go with the tea. I want—”

“Shh…” I stopped her. I had something I could do. I walked and opened the corner cupboard and pulled out a box of chocolate covered cookies. I brought it back to the table. “I love you, Mom.”

“I love you, Lucas,” she said. Her eyes cleared up. She blinked and smiled. “Oh, you found my weakness!”

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“OK! I’ve got cookies! I’m awesome,” she said, pulling one out, breaking it in half, and dunking it in her tea.

“I meant about using your full name thing,” I said.

She frowned. “Huh.” She strummed her left hand nails on the table top. “I don’t like it when you do that. I hate it when I don’t know it’s happened.” She tilted her head at me. “You didn’t make me sleep with Jesse and Dorothy to get Dawn over, did you?”

“No!” I shouted.

“Shh! Honey, it’s OK,” she said. “I figured that was me, but it’s so much work to double check my thoughts. Oh! You did it so I’d order you a proper bed for you and your girlfriends!”

“No, I—”

“That’s a great idea! I would’ve totally forgotten to do that! I’ll get on it right now! Hopefully they can have it delivered by tomorrow night,” she said, and hopped off her stool. “Have some more tea. It won’t keep you up, it’s sleepytime.”

She ran off smiling. I sat at the table. I grabbed a cookie.

* * *

After the last few days, sleeping alone was a relief and just the worst. I had missed being able to roll over or flip my pillow as needed. I would’ve rather had someone to cuddle. I slept like the dead though. I woke up with an erection and no one to give it to. I walked across the hall to the bathroom.

“Put on some clothes, young man,” Mom said, from the kitchen. I turned around, grabbed a pair of boxers, turned around, and stripped off again before the shower. When I got out to the kitchen, I heard Mom driving off to work. There was a plate of toast and eggs with a note on the table.

“Bed arrives tomorrow. Love you!” I refolded the note and inhaled breakfast. I went out and caught the bus, walking down the aisle to sit down next to Iggy.

“Hi,” I said, smiling as she grabbed me. We were making out like hell. The other kids on the bus were giggling or talking or not paying attention.

“Cool it!” The bus driver said in the mirror. “Luke! Isabel!”

We stopped, looked at each other, blushing and giddy as hell. She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back.

“Dawn’s moving in tonight?” she asked. “I helped her pack. I think you’re gonna need a new closet.”

“There’s the closet in Mom’s office,” I said. “Besides, how much clothes can she have? She’s not like Anna. Or you.”

“Anna’s got way more clothes than me!” Iggy said.

“She’s got more clothes than anybody,” I agreed.

“I’m so jealous. Mom straight up said ‘No!’ when I asked,” Iggy said, reverting to the topic of Dawn moving in with me.

“Maybe Mom can sleep with your parents too?” I asked, unhappily.

“If it worked,” Iggy shrugged. “I still wouldn’t ask her. Are you OK?”

“I’m the best I’ve ever been,” I said, kissing her again. “How do you feel?”

“Ready for round two,” she kissed me. I smirked and she was smiling and we were probably intolerable to everyone nearby as we grabbed and cuddled and fondled and kissed the rest of the way to school.

Emi was waiting for us with Anna. I frowned, surprised to see Anna before us.

“Got caught skipping school yesterday,” Emi explained. “No car until November.”

“Shitty,” I said. “You OK?”

“I’m good,” Anna nodded. “Worth it.”

“Well it will be!” Iggy said. “Once you guys get your turns too!”

“Yeah, and I think Dawn’s got dibs tonight,” Emi laughed. “What’s your plan, sex god?”

“We got forty minutes until class starts.” Iggy answered, and grabbed my hips and rushed me forward into Emi’s arms. I didn’t even have time to consider a plan.

“Seriously?” I asked over my shoulder at Iggy.

“I call lunch!” Anna said.

I smiled at Anna and turned to Emi. I frowned. She punched me. “What?”

“Maybe smile at me like you smile at Anna,” Emi huffed, angrily.

“Sorry,” I said. I gave her the biggest smile I could. I then crossed my eyes in a grand Iggy ahegao. Emi laughed madly. She pushed me and my bookbag bounced. I felt the squish at the small of my back.

“What’s with that look?” she frowned.

“I was just reminded that I had the lunch you made for me yesterday. I hope it’s not gone gross.”

“It should be fine,” Emi said. “It was just a couple of sandwiches, two cookies, and a water bottle.”

“Good,” I said.

“Well?” Iggy asked.

“Well what?” I turned around and looked at Iggy. She was eagerly bouncing from foot to foot.

“Well!” she said, grumpily. As if that explained everything.

“What’s going on Ig?” Emi said, leaning around me.

“Go sex god her!” Iggy even managed to say sex. Though she was talking so quietly no one else in the hallway had a chance of hearing her.

“Where Iggy?” Anna asked.

“I dunno! That’s what Emi’s for!” she said. “Surely you know somewhere you could go.”

“Unless you wanna skip again?” Emi shrugged.

“No, Kate was really unhappy with you skipping yesterday. If she hadn’t found you in bed with Iggy, she’d have chewed you out,” Anna said. I looked at her. I sized her up again. Babies with Anna too? I wonder why Mom said Anna and not Emi.

“Whatcha thinkin’ about?” Emi asked me, smiling.

“Makin’ babies,” I said, smirking to myself.

“Do you have condoms?” Emi said, losing her joy.

“Yeah,” Anna answered. “If he’s got your lunch from yesterday. Plus, he still should have the sleeve that Dawn had put in his bookbag as well.”

“Alright then,” Emi poked me. “No skipping, no babies. I got an idea.”

She grabbed my hand. I let her pull me. Iggy grabbed my other hand and I got stretched out. I yanked Iggy to keep up. She rushed me, kissed me, and slapped my butt. “Go on!”

I walked with Emi across the school. She led me to the west building and down to the metalworking and woodshop rooms on the bottom floor. There were a few younger nerd boys talking about something. They must’ve claimed this corner for their clique. They stopped and ogled Emi as she marched me to the end of the hall and into the girls’ washroom.

“Wow,” I said.

“Yeah, I mean, there are like two girls in all of the shop classes and you saw who hangs out in these hallways,” she said. “Best I can do if we can’t get off campus.”

“Yeah,” I laughed. “This is OK? It’s not like, I dunno, strange and everything.”

“It’s all strange,” she said. “Hey, I was thinking of Pete.”

“Why?” I asked, frowning.

“Pete asked me out,” she said. “I had gotten excited. Mom would’ve liked him, so I was gonna blow him off… But then I was gonna try one of the guys you didn’t hate. But... you’re all sex god now. How do I turn him down?”

She talked lightly as she pulled off her sweater and folded it on the bathroom counter. She was unzipping her skirt and wiggling it down her hips.

“Would you want to go out with someone while you were having sex with me behind his back?” I asked.

“Oh!” she said. She stepped out of her skirt and looked at me. She was very curvy and eyecatching in her cute sky blue bra and panties. “Yeah, that’d probably fuck him up!” she laughed and grabbed my face to kiss me. “You’re such a good guy, Lucas. You’re gonna be so tired with all of the fucking you’re gonna get for…”

She frowned.

“For what?”

“I dunno,” she frowned. “I wanted to say the school year, but maybe even longer?”

“I was thinking maybe our whole entire lives,” I said.

She took a huge breath and her shoulders shook. “Oh my god.”

“Are you OK?”

“I never did something a whole year before,” she said. “A lifetime seems overwhelming.”

“I can maybe help out,” I said. I had a light bulb moment. “There’s something I can do.”

“What do you mean?”

“Trust me?” I said.

“Most of the time,” she said. “When it’s about big things, yeah. Or it’s clear you’ve just finished whacking off.”

“This is a big thing,” I said, frowning, not asking for more details. I took a deep breath. “Emilia Valentina Jensen-Sanchez!”

She slumped and smiled. I felt hurt just to know that Emi was primed by Mom. Dammit! Mom, I hope!

“Has anyone done this to you before? Put you in a trance?”

“Just Kate and Dad,” Emi said. Emi hadn’t seen her father in three years. I frowned.

“What did they do to you?” I said.

“Kate doesn’t want me getting you sick. I use condoms and get tested to make sure I never bring something to Lucas,” she said. “Dad told me not to miss him.”

“Oh, god,” I said. I always thought Emi’s dad had been a creep and…

“He also told me to follow in Mom’s skank footsteps because showing her a mirror of herself would help me make her life a living hell.”

“Jesus! Are you OK?”

“I’m awesome! I’m in love with Lucas and he’s not gonna let me hurt Pete like I hurt all of those other boys hurting Mom!”

I looked at her stunned.

“Emi, you can treat your mom with love now. You’re mine and I’m gonna love you back. For as long as we can. After high school, through college, until we’re old and ugly.”

“Oh, I feel so much better!” Emi said.

“Um, wake up?” I said.

She punched me. In the jaw. I staggered back.

“What?”

“Don’t call me Emilia! You’re not my Grandma!”

I was frowning and shaking.

“Oh my god, sorry,” Emi said, wrapping me in a hug. “I shouldn’t have hit you. You OK, nutbag?”

I pushed her back and held her at arm’s length. “I’m not gonna fuck you and abandon you like your dad.”

“Gross!” she punched me, this time in the chest and muttered sorry as her knuckles struck. “I know you’d never abandon me, but don’t bring fucking and my dad into this. He may have been weird and the courts wouldn’t let him have custody, but that kind of thing? No.”

“I’m… Shit,” I said. I didn’t remember when I was lights out either. I sighed. “I don’t know how to sex god a harem.”

“I’m gonna help you with that and—OK! I got an idea!” she said. “You talk to Theo tonight. Get a second boy’s opinion. And if it’s gonna take more, you can hot tub me until I’m another Iggy and Dawn girlfriend girlfriend OK?”

“And Anna and Ray,” I said.

“Oh!” she smiled. “That’s cool.” She frowned. “So, we got less than thirty minutes left.”

Emi squealed when I lifted her up and marched her shoulders into the wall of a bathroom stall. She bit my lower lip when I kissed her. I loved that all of my girls had different bodies from each other. Dawn was short and hippy. Anna was tall and leggy. Iggy was skinny, Emi was chubby. She grabbed tightly around the back of my neck and took handfuls of her ass. She broke our kiss and pushed my head back with her forehead.

“You forgot to take your pants off,” she said.

“Hold on tight, I don’t wanna drop you.” I pushed my chest forward, pinning her to the metal divider as I kicked off my shoes and unbuckled my pants. She had a death grip bearhug on my head and a scissor lock on my midsection. I stepped out of and kicked away my jeans putting my socks down on the bathroom floor.

Sneakers have better grip than socks. Emi shrieked as I tried to ease back and catch her. I slipped and if she hadn’t kicked out and braced herself between the walls of the toilet stall, her weight would’ve dragged us both down. I set my feet, grabbed her butt and squeezed hard. We looked in each other’s eyes and started laughing.

“So, um…” I said, trying to heave her a little higher. I needed her pussy above my dick if I was gonna get laid.

“Maybe we should do a little bit more foreplay first,” Emi said, wrenching her legs tight.

“We’ve got less than half an hour,” I said.

“If you can manage your way through first period, I’m down.” She kissed my lips. I kissed her hard. She ended up with her tiptoes on the floor. I molded her ass, she held her pussy and my cock.

Emi was a fun kisser. Iggy and I just pushed and licked without really figuring out what we were doing. Anna kept things simple and sweet. Dawn expected me to do all of the work. If I kissed or licked anything with Emi, she’d tease me with her lips and tongue and lead me across her mouth or teeth or lips. Tease and runaway. I chased her all over our mouths.

She rolled her knuckles, but I could tell she was rubbing herself more than she was preparing me. I finally broke our kiss. “Maybe I should help with that?”

“Yeah?” she smirked.

“Jump…” I whispered in her ear. I held her ass tight and she climbed me again. She let go of our fun bits and held my neck for dear life. I marched her over to the sinks and dropped her ass next to her folded clothes. I slid my hands out from under her ass and onto her thighs. I pushed her knees apart.

“I’m not gonna squirt all over you like Iggy,” she said.

“I wanna be inside you when you cum,” I told her.

“Oh my god! Yes! That’s the best!” she said. She squealed happily as I squatted down. She grabbed the edge of the bathroom counter and pushed her ass to the edge. I brought my tongue and nose down to her pussy.

“You don’t need me to clear your pipes first?” she asked.

“I’ve been learning,” I said.

“You’re not overexcited anymore,” she said, pouting. “I liked having that power over you.”

“I love having this power over you.” I smiled and kissed her thighs on either side of her pussy.

“It’s right here.” She pointed with both of her index fingers.

I followed directions. She grabbed the edge of the counter and slapped a handprint on the mirror. I ran my fingers up and down her lippy pussy. I kissed and nudged her clit with my mouth and slid my fingers across her opening.

“Oh wow!” she said. “It doesn’t taste weird, does it?! Jimmy said I don’t taste right and…”

“Shut up,” I said, pulling back. “You taste awesome. No one who doesn’t appreciate it gets to have any of you.”

“What if that’s Anna or Iggy?” Emi giggled. “Oh my god!”

I want to say I got her fired up, gave in to my need, got inside her, and started fucking quick as could be. A sex god should know what he’s doing. She kept giving me pointers, a lot of which was, “Don’t be cute! Just keeping licking my clit like you just were!”

I tried to finish the foreplay too soon. I was ready to go. Emi was apologizing for being too slow about the whole thing. I kept looking up to make eye contact. She had her teeth clenched tight but her smile was huge.

“Oh yeah! Oh Lucas! Yeah, yeah, yeah! No, a little more, please! Yeah!”

I was waiting for the all clear. I was hard as fuck. I just wanted my girl. Then the first bell rang.

“Shit! Oh my god!” Emi growled through her clenched teeth. We had ten minutes to get to first period. I couldn’t wait for her much longer. I stood up. She flinched when I kissed her. “Oh that’s not so bad! Jimmy fucking lied!” Or so I translated as she spoke through my face. She grabbed my dick and I felt her pussy. She moaned heavily when she pulled me inside of her.

“Yes!” I said, pulling back to smile at her. She didn’t look at me. She grabbed me on either side of the stomach and leaned her shoulders back to the mirror. “Grab my thighs so I don’t push myself off the counter.”

I was a gentleman; I aided the lady. I was smiling, holding her in the creases below her buttcheeks. I started fucking.

Emi was so different on the inside. She was hotter more along the top side of her pussy than Iggy had been. I bounced her on through the first three plunges.

“You didn’t put a condom on!” She slapped me in the chest. “Hurry!”

She pushed me out of her. I muttered a sorry. She grabbed her clit and rubbed with her eyes closed. I found my backpack slid halfway across the bathroom. They were folded neatly in my front pocket. I quickly bit through the wrapper and rushed back to Emi before I even had the rubber out of the foil.

“Sorry, I know condoms suck,” she said, frowning at me. She grabbed my dick and held out her hand for the condom. She expertly slipped it on without looking. I leaned in and kissed her. She grabbed my butt and dragged me forward. I slipped my cock into her.

“Oh yeah!” She bit my lip and I picked up her legs again. We started slow, and after two deep in long out thrusts caught each other’s eyes.

“The bell! Shit!” I said.

“Just fuck me hard!” Emi demanded. I nodded and leaned over her. My socks slipped on the floor and I shoved my right leg forward for balance. It wasn’t the best position for leverage, but I kept myself inside her.

I fucked Emi with abandon. We were breathing hard and gasping. Condoms did suck. Still, better than not having sex. Emi let go of me and pinched her clit. She bit inside her lip and let go with a big moan. I loved the feeling of her spasming inside.

“Oh my god!” Some girl in overalls squealed as she rushed back out of the bathroom. Emi moaned hard.

“You better cum!” Emi said, between gasps. “If she tells, we could get in trouble.”

But I was already cumming. Overalls girl was cute and when I turned back I gave myself a very fresh view of how naked Emi and her breasts were. I let my mind surrender to my sensations. I folded on her as I filled the condom.

I breathed incredibly hard. She stroked my hair. “Hey, we got about three minutes to get our clothes back on and make it across the whole school.”

“Shit!” I said, staggering out of her and pulling free the condom. She hopped down and kissed my cheek.

“I can’t wait to get you in a bed,” I said.

“I’m more looking forward to the hot tub,” she smiled. “If you’re looking for your shoes, over there and over there.”

“Thanks,” I kissed her again. The bell rang. Her three minute estimate had been off.

“Mr Greentree, you are late.” my biology teacher said as I slunk into first period.

“I’m sorry, Mr Lowenthal,” I said, holding back my just been fucked smile, “It’s my first time though. I won’t make a habit of this.”

“You missed yesterday,” he said.

“My mom flew in, someone had to pick her up at the airport,” I said.

“Sit down,” he said. “Your partner can catch you up from yesterday.” He hurried me in. I rushed across the room to the double table I shared with Anna. She elbowed me. Mr Lowenthal had a big wheeled flipchart rolled out into the center of the classroom. We were learning about cell structures and organelles.

“You stink of sex.” Anna whispered in my ear.

“You get to at lunch.” I didn’t whisper as quietly.

“Mr Greentree, please.” Mr Lowenthal stopped and glared at me.

“Sorry, Mr Lowenthal.” I sat up. I didn’t really take notes, just traded messages back and forth with Anna.

Anna and I caught up with Ray in our second period. However, Mrs Niedlemeyer assigned seats and I settled down next to Pete. He glared at me.

“You a good guy, Pete?” I asked, having a couple of minutes before the bell.

“Why do you ask?” he said, getting his dander up.

“It doesn’t matter anymore,” I said. He glowered at me. I didn’t get a single message in that class. Weird.

Anna grabbed my hand and pulled me hard out of the room as we left for lunch. “Hey guys, wait up! Guys!”

I had to pull Anna to a halt as Ray jogged up behind us. “Are we hanging out at lunch now? Or am I going back to Terry, Gordo, and Sophie?”

“We’re gonna have sex,” Anna, who had turned firetruck red, whispered quietly in Ray’s ear. Anna was hopping in her sneakers as she stood up again.

“Where?” Ray asked.

Anna frowned. “I don’t have the car.”

“There’s the girls bathroom down by shop class,” I said.

“Ew, what kinda girl would go down there?” Anna’s face scrunched up. Ray crossed her arms over her tits and nodded.

“Um…” I didn’t answer that.

“C’mon,” Ray said. “I’ll show you.”

Anna and I smiled at each other. She tomatoed again. She grabbed my hand and skipped after Ray. I let her pull my arm taut before moving my legs.

“Lucas and Anna?” I heard some girl as we passed.

“Oh my god! Drama!” someone else said.

“Hey! That means Iggy’s single!” someone said, excitedly. I turned on the ginger kid I didn’t know.

“No, she’s not!” I said, sharply.

“She’s not,” Anna agreed. “Fuck off, Stewart.”

“Someone’s gonna tell her about you guys!” Stewart said, face twisted in evil machinations.

“Yeah,” I said. “Me.”

Stewart deflated. Ray turned around and grabbed my shirt. “Stop feeding the animals! Ignoring everyone’s the only thing that works.”

She dragged us out the exit before the gym and marched us across the parking lot. Ahead of us was the soccer and football field. To our left was the county rink. I was surprised by how much it smelled of weed. I never came over here.

“Hey Ray,” some guy too old for high school said. He leaned near one of the doors. “Dimebag?”

“No,” she said. “Is it unlocked?”

“Always,” he said, pulling the handle and opening up the rink. “Team’s practicing after school. So, expect to get caught if you’re past the lunch bell.”

“Thanks,” I said. Anna looked at her feet and away from the guy. He leered at Ray and Anna. I wrapped an arm around Anna and hurried her in after Ray. We were in a concrete corridor by the dressing rooms. Ray led us down the hall to the door marked Home.

The walls were painted with stenciled letters for the school’s team: The Sharks. Everything in blue and white. Ray walked by the lockers and stopped at two doors before the showers. She pulled open the first, storage. “Right, opposite in this one...” She tried the other. It was a small medical room with a black padded mattress and more storage.

“They sometimes call in a doctor,” Ray said. “Or a massage therapist.” she gestured. “Sometimes I catch a nap here when school sucks.”

“This is so much better than a girl’s washroom.” In that there was a mattress. Anna rushed in and hugged Ray. They pulled back, and I could tell they weren’t perfect yet. I sighed. I remembered Emi and her dad.

“Anna Margaret O’Hirn!” I said sharply. She froze. Her hands tightly held Ray’s wrist.

“Lucas?” Ray said.

“Raylene Katelyn MacCormack!” I said, in as much the same tone as I had with Anna. Ray loosened up. “Ah, shit!” Anna’s face contorted. “No! No! No! No shitting!”

“I wasn’t going to,” Anna said, robotically.

“I stopped myself,” Ray said. It almost felt like it was joking while she was under.

“When did Mom do this to you…” I asked.

“Mom did it when I was 12,” Ray answered.

“My Mom didn’t do this to me,” Anna said.

“My mom Anna. When did Kate do this to you?”

“She didn’t.”

“Who did?” I asked. “Not Uncle Ryan?”

“No, it was Mz MacCormack.” Anna answered.

“What did Vonnie tell you to do?”

“She wanted me to kick Ray out of our friends so you wouldn’t knock up your sister. Then she asked me if I had any crushes. I liked Theo.”

“She told me to sleep with Theo and brag to Dawn,” Ray said. They had talked over each other but it was clear what they had said.

“Goddammit!” I said. “Fuck.”

Anna stepped towards me and grabbed my dick. Ray pushed forward and grabbed Anna between the thighs. Ray was rubbing Anna’s pussy through her shorts.

“Stop!” I said. I didn’t want to have sex with robot girls. “Wake up.”

“We are awake.”

“Stop being in a trance!” I said.

“How?” Ray asked. But Anna blinked and frowned. She reached down and moaned as she declamped Ray’s hand from her crotch. Anna looked at me. The question was clear on her face.

“You know how you guys used my name yesterday?” I said. I reached over and shook Ray’s shoulder. “You’re not under the love potion mind spell anymore.”

I was just picking words at random, but Ray’s eyes did clear up.

“Yeah, but you told us we weren’t gonna be doing that anymore,” Anna said, frowning and hurt.

“I’m sorry!” I said, walking over and hugging her. “I needed to know what’s been done to you guys.”

“Oh,” Anna said. “How long was I out?” She pulled her phone out of her bag as she asked. “Just a minute then.” She looked up to me with bright eyes. Her cheeks turned red. “I only once had sex with someone I loved.” She bit her lip and smiled widely at me. I leaned my face forward and kissed her.

“Oh… huh?” Ray asked, blinking. “So… I can leave.”

“Yes please,” Anna said, smiling.

“But—” I started.

“OK,” Ray leaned in and kissed me and Anna on the cheek. “I’ll go find the girls and join them for lunch. Have fun!”

“You weren’t angry with her?” I asked, seeing Ray go.

“We buried the hatchet,” Anna said. I didn’t entirely believe her, but she grabbed my head and kissed me again. I had other things to think about. She was giggling when she pulled back. “We’re really doing it!”

“I guess we are,” I said, smiling. I tried not to think about the pure love potion when I was happy with its results.

“I guess! That’s all I get is an ‘I guess’?!”

“Are you angry?” I worried.

“I’m getting there.” She put her hands on her hips. “This is the first time I’ve ever tried to get laid and didn’t get a great big ‘Yes!’ It’s terrible. How could someone take it?”

I looked at her flatly. She tilted her head.

“Oh… You didn’t even get an ‘I guess’ with Iggy… Four years of it… How come you’re not a serial killer?”

“Funny,” I said. I grabbed her and kissed her. “Sorry, but I’ve got four girlfriends now.”

“And Ray!” Anna said.

“Emi asked me to talk things through with Theo, before I made her a girlfriend girlfriend.”

“Great idea!” Anna said. “Look, whatever Theo says, he might not get the whole harem thing and just think you’re hurting Iggy. Whatever he says, Emi’s gonna be fucking you the rest of the schoolyear? And only you? Girlfriend girlfriend.”

“So, she’s all mine?”

“Yeah,” Anna said, waving her hand. “Unless it’s an all ours thing, obviously. Now can I be fucking yours already?”

It was weird, Anna was clearly frustrated and angry and she wasn’t blushing at all. I kissed her. “I love you.”

“What?” she turned the standard Anna shade of tomato.

“I’m not doing this with bitches or for sex or anything like that,” I said. “I love you.”

“I love you too!” She spat out the words like they were rocket fire.

“Good, now we can fuck,” I said, smiling. “Yes?”

“YES!” She laughed and kissed me hard. We scrambled to tear off each other’s clothes. It was awesome. Our clothes piled up on the concrete floor. Anna jumped onto the bed as soon as her bare feet touched the blue painted floor. I pulled off my shirt and climbed up over her.

Anna was covering her tits as she laid back. She was tall, with long legs toned from a decade of gymnastics and cheerleading. Her blonde hair haloed out around her lip-biting nervous face. She was nervous! Her knees were tight together between my legs. I sat back on her calves.

“I like sucking dick,” she said, grabbing me. “I mean I hated it,” her wrist started rubbing it up and down, “And then I was showing Iggy and Dawn the right way to do it and I started taking pride in my work. I did a really good job.”

She blushed and crossed her eyes at her word choice of job.

“It was awesome,” I agreed. I put my hand down on her lightly fuzzed blonde sex. “Do you want me to pay you back?”

“Yes!” She nodded happily. “Another time. I wanna fuck.”

“Are you wet enough, I—”

“I’ve been sloppy since you took Emi away this morning! Getting jealous gets me really wet!” She frowned. “And embarrassed...”

I leaned over her and kissed her lips. I picked her hands off of her breasts and she happily grabbed me behind the head. I lifted my knee and crowbarred apart her thighs.

“Anna?” I said, when I realized how much effort it was taking.

“Mine’s not as pretty as Iggy’s or Emi’s,” she said, blushing deeply.

“Yeah, but it’s super hot!” I said, impatience was creeping in.

“OK...” she said. She closed her eyes as she opened her legs. Her hands went down on her chest to cover her tits again. I walked my second knee over her leg and was well between her knees. She easily spread wide enough to clack her ankle off the wall. “Ow!”

I grabbed her leg, kissed the bump, and picked up her hand to put it on my dick. She nodded, eyes closed even more tightly, and rolled her back to aim her ass more upward. I put her heel on my shoulder and we put the tip of my cock to her pussy.

“Condom?” I said, looking over to my discarded bookbag.

“It’s OK,” she said, tugging a string below my dick and throwing it away. “But don’t make me suck it clean after? Please?”

“You say that like you’d let me,” I said. She was as red-faced as could be and if her eyelids got any tighter I’d expect her eyeballs to be crushed. I was happy enough letting her have her request. I slipped my cock into her.

She was really wet and warm and I tried not to think some of the thoughts that came my way. I slowly pushed into her. She blew out all of the air in her lungs straight up my nose. I kissed her lips as my balls reached her butt.

She was… Looser was definitely the wrong word. More accommodating of my cock than Emi, Dawn, or Iggy had been. I kissed her lips. She tapped her big toe to her forehead. Flexibility was sexy.

“Four girls in less than twenty four hours,” I said.

“Stud!” She finally opened her eyes. Her smile was broad. “Fuck me? Please?”

“Pretty please?”

“Pretty please!” she gasped. I had pulled out and slipped back in. The examination bed was just a thin cushion on a steel slab, but it was more comfortable than the sink counter in a school bathroom. I grinned stupidly as I fucked Anna. She had a very pretty crooked smirk.

“You’re so big!” she said, amazed. I felt like God. She stroked my cheek. “Thanks for making me tell you I loved you first.”

“I love you,” I said. She repeated it. It was a slow and warm fuck. We just fit together. She rubbed her free heel around the small of my back as we both rocked up and breathed heavily and hard. She eventually let go of the breast she had been covering. I felt her knuckles rippling against my abs as she worried her clit. She fluttered her eyelids as she often forgot to breathe.

Watching her face, feeling her heartbeat in her leg, I was overwhelmed. I clenched my teeth and she nipped my nose. Her voice traveled on shaking breaths. “I’m starting to cum. Go wild! Cum with me!”

I didn’t really need to go wild. I just needed to let go. I still bucked my hips faster, more erratically as Anna’s throat rippled madly. She let out a sound not unlike a purr. We said each other’s breathless names and kissed as I dumped my load into her.

We cuddled for a moment, face to face, but rolled onto her side. Her leg slipped down my arm as I rested on her other thigh. She kissed me lightly.

“Lucas?” she sounded worried.

“What’s wrong?”

“We gotta get into the same college.”

“Then you gotta help me study,” I said. “Dawn too.”

“Dawn doesn’t need our help,” she said.

“We’ll need hers,” I said. Anna nodded, though I could tell from her face that Anna didn’t think she’d need Dawn’s help. She scratched my chest.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Grab me a tampon? It’s in my bag.”

“Sure.” I kissed her nose. We got cleaned up. Said hi to the drug dealer, and got back in time for class. I ate my food with Ray covering for me in English. The rest of the day zipped by. I was impossible to keep from smiling idiotically. Iggy hit me like a freight train when I reached out front where the buses were picking us up.

“You gotta go to Dawn’s! Her dad wants you to lift all of the heavy things,” Iggy said. “Hurry, her bus’ll pull up in a minute!”

“Hey Dawn!” I said, after I had been raced across the yard. She looked at me, something cold in her face. I looked around, half the school was there, Iggy was hanging off my arm. I smirked.

“What?”

Dawn’s eyes went wide when I kissed her in front of everyone. Iggy was giggling excitedly.

“Really?” she said.

“Really, I love you,” I said, that part quietly. Emi caught my eye, put four fingers in her mouth, and wolf-whistled. I felt amazing. Then I saw Anna and Ray. I looked Dawn in the eye.

“Dawn Dorothy Crowley.” I said.

“Yeah?” she asked, questioningly. Lucidly.

I took a deep breath. Iggy squeezed me. She pulled my chin and kissed me. There were some angry, bullying comments from the nearby crowd. And one: “I’d never thought I’d wish to be Lucas!”

“I love you Isabel Cherry Day.” I said. Iggy’s eyes flattened and dulled.

I looked at her. My heart sank. “Iggy, did Mom, did Kate do this to you?”

“No.”

“Vonnie?” I asked.

“No, it was Ryan. He wanted to make sure I always gave you another chance, no matter what happened,” Iggy said.

“That’s the bus, Lu—What’s wrong? You look pissed.” Dawn shook my shoulder. I was just looking at Iggy’s slack face as my heart thundered.

“Lucas?” Anna asked.

“Lucas!” Emi said, grabbing Iggy’s waist. “We got her.”

“What’re you thinking?” Ray asked.

“I’m gonna kill Uncle Ryan.”