The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 23

* * *

“You’re mad.”

“I told you I wasn’t mad!”

“Yeah, but you lied.”

“I won’t be mad if you don’t make me dwell on it!”

“We don’t have to dwell on anything. Let’s address it and move on,” Iggy said, sounding entirely reasonable. She was wearing a cute frilly blue skater dress with matching choker. Her breasts were hugged tight and if I looked down from her eyes she would bounce and giggle. I was in a sports jacket over a gold shirt and boxers. My pants were still on the bed. My tie was currently around Anna’s neck as she tied it into a working knot.

I tickled Emi’s hair and rolled my heels on my boxers. Emi slurped loudly.

“We don’t need to address it!” I shouted, partly because Emi was sucking oxygen from my lungs.

“Got it! No, wait! Shit!” Anna grumbled and pulled the knot apart. “I’m gonna watch that Youtube video again. She kissed my cheek and rushed out of my room to the office. Technically Dawn’s room. Our computers had been moved in there.

“You’ll fuck your sister but not your mom?” Iggy pushed again.

“I, oh god, I had sexual feelings for Ray-yuh,” I said, grumbling my way through brain fog, “before we knuh-knew we were related. Mom is mom!”

“Then you have us! Someone’s gotta fuck your mom!” Iggy said.

“I mean, I think my mom’s got that covered,” Ray said. She and Dawn were sitting on my bed eating crackers.

“No, no, no, no, no, no,” Iggy said, waving her hands in and out hard. “Your mom makes love to Kate. Kate needs someone to pull her hair and use her from time to time.”

“You shouldn’t have pulled her hair, that started something,” Dawn said, shaking her head.

“Can we not talk about using my mom?” I asked, gasping and flooding Emi’s mouth with cum. I was awash with guilt because Iggy had brought my mom up as soon as I was a captive audience. All the while, I refused to stop Emi from sucking me off.

“We can stop once you address it and move on!” Iggy said.

Emi swallowed, wiped her face with the back of her hand, and licked her hand clean like a cat. She sat back on her heels. I squatted down and grabbed my boxers.

“I don’t wanna talk about it, Iggy,” I said.

“We’re boyfriend and girlfriends! We gotta talk this stuff through!” Iggy said. “And it’d be better if we do it before tonight.”

“Hey honey,” Mom stuck her head in my room with a quick knock on the open door jamb. She smiled at Iggy and didn’t even see me flinch. Dawn rubbed my back and handed me my pants. “Ryan called and cancelled.”

“What?” I frowned.

“Got it!” Anna strode in, loosening the knot of the tie and lifting it over her head and skipping over to me.

“Um, what Mom?” I said.

“She can’t register the words you say if you don’t go out in the hall,” Iggy reminded me.

I shook my head, handed my pants back to Dawn and walked out. Mom was done up, her hair curly and rolling off her shoulders. Diamonds on her throat, cleavage, and dangling from her ears. She was wearing a short green sheath dress.

“Mom? What happened to Ryan?”

“He just got distracted,” Mom laughed. “It’s like he just learned about Mari though she’s been on deck since you were sixteen. It’s nearly impossible to make plans with that man. Oh! I like this shirt!”

“Thanks, Ray bought it for me,” I said.

“She’s got great taste,” Mom said. “Do you still want to go out and get a steak? No need to go all the way out of town, but Iggy’s all dressed up. I can call Vonnie for my double date.”

“Or I could be Kate’s date and you could go with Emi! She deserves a night out for that great blowjob!” Iggy shouted, knowing that Mom couldn’t hear her in the bedroom. I blushed.

“Oh, nothing like two nights ago, honey,” Mom said, running her fingers through my hair. “I’ll even go to her place like usual and you can have the house to you and your girlfriends.”

“Um… I—”

“Go!” Emi said. “You might as well!”

“Sure,” I said. “Call Vonnie.”

“You’re the best!” Mom hugged me and ran off down to her room. I trudged back into the room.

“So it’s gonna be on Ryan’s schedule?” Ray said.

“We can’t force it,” I said.

“We have to cover more bases?” Iggy said, kissing my cheek and running after Mom. She stopped at the door. “Hey, Ray, text Vonnie. I can’t trance Kate with all of this mind control, you know?”

“What are you trancing my mom for?!”

“Information,” Iggy said. Ray was already texting. A second later, I heard Mom’s phone ring down the hall.

I frowned. Dawn rubbed my back.

“It was really hot,” she said.

“I’m just glad this doesn’t go with Iggy’s new dress,” Anna said, lifting the strapon harness out of the dresser drawer Iggy had commandeered.

“What are you gonna do about your mom?” Ray asked.

“Do you trust me?” Emi asked.

“With my life. With Iggy’s. Hell, now with yours,” I said, hugging Emi.

“With your mom’s?”

“Of course,” I said.

“Then don’t worry about it,” she kissed me. “You gonna put pants on? You only need a shirt and shoes for service after all.”

* * *

“Iggy? What the hell?!” I shouted, dropping Vonnie’s hips. She slipped on the floor of the hot tub, Ray caught her mother, squealed, and dumped Vonnie onto Dawn’s lap.

“Ow!” Dawn moaned.

“What’s going on?” Mom asked. “Who’s back there? Vonnie?”

“I’m over here Kate.”

“It’s like I’m blindfolded!” Mom giggled. “Is this one of Ryan’s games?”

I looked shocked at Vonnie. She mimed locking closed her lips. I sighed.

“Jesus! Your mom’s wet. Like Emi wet!” Iggy said, rubbing Mom’s pussy with her off hand and slapping the head of her strap-on dick against Mom’s bare ass.

“Isabel Cherr—”

Anna kicked me.

“Yeah, we can sort this out like adults,” Emi said. Vonnie squealed.

“What’re you doing to my mom, Emi?”

“Lesbian stuff,” Emi said, shrugging. “Hot woman sits on my lap in the fuck tub. Hot woman gets an orgasm.”

“Only my women, Emi!” I growled. Vonnie moaned excitedly and Emi’s arm moved harder, splashing water back over the deck. I just stared confusion at Emi, until it clicked. Vonnie was mine.

Was Mom?

“This was the plan,” Iggy said. I pulled her fingers out of my mouth. “If they’re not Ryan’s, they’re yours, right?”

“What? They are moms!” I said, looking to Ray for support.

“You’re only gonna want us until we’re moms?” Anna asked, in terror.

“No!” I waded, carving through the water to grab Anna. “But don’t become a mom too soon.”

“Right,” Dawn said. “Still, what are we gonna do with them?”

“I’m not used to him taking his time like this,” Mom giggled. “Ry-an…”

“Don’t use his name,” Vonnie said, watching my face. “It’s more anonymous this way.”

“Oh!” Mom squirmed. “I haven’t played this game before. Oh, big man I can’t see! Give it to me!”

“Who’s the big man!” Iggy laughed and smiled at me. She turned back to Mom. “Look! She’s asking for it!” Iggy giggled, drumming her fake cock against my mom’s ass. I grabbed Iggy’s hair. Iggy melted into my hand.

“Iggy, what the hell?” I asked, more defeated now.

“Just phase one,” Iggy said. “Besides, Vonnie doesn’t mind teeing Kate up for us.”

“I was happy when you took my darling girl into your group.” Vonnie reached out for Ray’s hair. Ray danced away.

“Mom, you’re naked!” Ray squeaked. “No touching!”

“Touching is always best when you’re naked,” Vonnie laughed.

“Amen, sister!” Mom shouted, giggling not unlike Iggy. Mom lifted up onto her toes and wagged her tail. Iggy kissed my wrist and I let go of her hair. I grabbed Iggy and lifted her half out of the water, slapping my first love tits-down on my naked mother’s back. My knees wobbled and I frowned. Anna rubbed my back up and down.

I was looking at Iggy’s pussy, too covered by the harness of the strapon. Anna reached over me and shoved the tip of her middle finger into Iggy’s butthole.

I thought I was used to Iggy’s happy excited screams. I thought I had survived the limit. Mom didn’t even flinch and Iggy was half-nosed in Mom’s hair. Ignore us when we’re in the hot tub. That was the rule. That apparently meant, don’t even flinch to inner ear damage.

“Look, she’s dead to us, she’s not even gonna feel it.” I grabbed Iggy by the shoulder and pulled her face from Mom’s hair.

“There’s a girl on my back? Who is it? One of the new ones? I’m not thrilled he brought girls over, but she feels nice. I hate the Janine one. It’s not that bitch is it?”

“Just ignoring our voices,” Dawn figured out. “And seeing us.”

“She can touch and fuck,” Emi said, really running her elbow out of the water. The jets weren’t on but Emi was trying to make it look like they were.

“Well, that means she will feel it,” Iggy said, trying to squirm her way off of Mom’s back. I grabbed Iggy with a fistful grip of her buttcheek. I turned to Anna.

“Get me lube,” I said. “If Iggy wants to go through with this, it’s gonna cost her her ass.”

“Really?” Iggy laughed. “All right. I’m not nervous at all! I’m excited! Yeah!”

Anna was pushed down by Ray. Ray was like a bolt of lightning running into the house, sprinkling hot tub water off her skin as she sprinted. Anna turned and kissed my cheek.

“I think Ray’s playing fetch,” Anna said.

Vonnie was starting to buck and moan on Emi’s lap now. Dawn inched away. I frowned. “If Ray’s gonna help me with Iggy’s butt, then—”

“Oh! I’m so naughty fucking my daughter’s pretty best friends! Oh my god!”

“What?” Kate asked. “Not Iggy! If Ryan brought Iggy into this, I’m gonna kill you Ryan. That darling is Lucas’s… It’s not Anna! No, don’t let it be Anna! I dream of Lucas marrying that girl.”

“Wow…” Anna said. I had never seen her blush that softly and smile like that.

“You’d look really pretty in a wedding dress,” Iggy said.

“You’re not jealous?” I asked.

“Totally,” Iggy grinned and slapped her hand down on Mom’s ass, squeezing and pulling up the cheek. “I’m gonna take it out of her ass.”

“It’s Emi,” Vonnie said, covering to mom. She squealed and mewled.

“Oh,” Mom moaned. “Emi, I won’t tell Lucas, but this is a one time thing.”

I glared at Mom’s back. Emi stared at me.

“I wouldn’t…” Emi promised.

“I know,” I said. “It’s not you or any of my girls that give me even a moment of worry.”

“Really?” Anna said. “I’m half-panicked all of the time.”

“I got the other half,” Ray said. She was coming back with the lube.

“I mean, I’m worried about Ryan,” I said.

Vonnie might’ve asked why? But all she could do was throw her right arm over Emi’s head and hang on as she kicked out of the water and gasped. Ray walked to the far side of the tub and kept her eyes high and out of the line of sight.

“We won’t let him take any of us from you,” Ray promised.

“Even if it requires chainsaws and a pig farm,” Iggy giggled.

“No murder!” Anna reiterated.

“If he tries to take you from Lucas,” Dawn said. “I’m putting murder on the table.”

“Me?” Anna asked.

“Me!” Iggy bounced happily. Dawn looked stricken and worried. She looked at me. I smiled.

“Just do the same for me, OK? I don’t want to be with anyone else,” she looked over at Vonnie. Vonnie was red-faced and bouncing hard on Emi’s lap. Emi looked exhausted from the arm workout.

“Anna, I won’t let my girls be taken from me,” I said, watching Vonnie buck. Anna stroked my hair.

“And you won’t do something that risks you getting taken away from me?” she asked. “Promise.”

“Promise all of us,” Dawn demanded, angrily.

“That’s the easiest promise to make,” I said. “I promise.”

“Good,” Iggy said. She rushed away from Mom and hopped up on the rim of the hot tub. She bent forward and grabbed her knees waving her asshole at Ray.

“Me?”

“Don’t leave me!” Mom pleaded, hotly. I stepped away. I couldn’t help but look though. “Vonnie, cover for our mystery man.”

“I don’t think I can manage…” Vonnie said, slipping into the water.

“Emi!” Mom panted.

I looked over. In March, Mom would turn thirty nine. She had more defined curves and muscles than my girls. Ray still had some chub, and Emi was long curves. Dawn’s tits and ass seemed to have grown a little out of pace with her body. Iggy and Anna were slender and not super filled out. Vonnie was also much softer looking than Mom. A new body, another shape. She waited, eagerly bouncing, bent over and begging for it.

“I can’t do it…” Did I say those words out loud? Why did they sound like Emi? I looked over at my frowning friend. She mimed shooting herself in the head with her left hand and collapsed, submerging her used arm into the hot water.

“Don’t judge me?” Dawn said, she walked between me and Mom.

“Never,” I said, kissing Dawn. Dawn submitted only to a quick kiss. She pushed off of me and started squatting down with handfuls of Mom’s ass.

“Oh! Your fingers are cold Emi!”

“Don’t tell her!” Dawn snapped at Vonnie who floated defeated in the middle of the tub. She did her lips locking gesture again.

“Lucas!” Ray popped up as Iggy moaned. I had grabbed a handful of Vonnie’s hair and dragged her face towards my cock.

“What?” I asked.

“That’s my—” Ray sighed. “Sorry, go ahead… I’m just as weirded out as you are.”

Maybe more so… I worried, quietly.

“Spit’s not enough,” Anna said, to me putting a hand on mine and rocking Vonnie’s head up and down my cock. I frowned. I pulled her off.

“You’re gay?” I asked her.

“Just for Kate!” she sighed.

“What about me?” Kate moaned. Dawn’s head was wiggling wildly deep between her thighs.

“Not just for Kate!” Ray said. “She’s a total les-slut.”

“Maybe a little,” Vonnie said, with a mischievous grin.

“Then go play with the girls,” I said to Vonnie. I pushed her off towards Emi.

“I can’t play back!” Emi said.

“Well, just lay back and learn then,” Vonnie said. She swept up Emi and laid out the girl on the rim of the hot tub. Anna grabbed me, and all of my attention, with slippery fingers.

“I’m good!?” Iggy squealed.

“I hope so,” Ray said. “There’s more, but I didn’t skimp.”

“Neither did I,” Anna said, promising.

“Cool!” Iggy hopped away, wading through the water and grabbing Dawn by the shoulders.

“Hey!” Dawn and Mom said together as they were forcibly separated.

“Come and get me, Lucas,” Iggy reached over and tickled her fingers under my chin. She slid easily out of reach and grabbed her fake dick.

“Are you—oh!” Mom squealed in such bright joy as Iggy torpedoed the fake dick straight into my mom. I stood frozen, but Iggy popped up on her toes and wiggled her ass.

I thought I was gonna to get Iggy’s ass while she did the same to Mom. I wasn’t clear. Anna and Dawn both seemed to agree to her idea. Anna aimed my dick and Dawn marched me forward. I came tip to tight with Iggy’s ass.

Anna wiped her lubricant dripping fingers on Iggy’s back as she whispered in Iggy’s ear. Iggy laughed and pulled mom back, trying to take me in. She was tight and I worried about hurting her. Ray, Anna, and Dawn steamrolled my worries. Ray’s knee in my back was the last straw.

“Lucas!” Iggy bellowed out the air in her lungs. Her strangled giggles rocked me down to the base of my dick. It was tight in a different way. Warmer. The slipperiness of so much lube is way different than the natural wetness of a teen pussy. I hooked my fingers into her hips.

That’s when I realized what was happening.

When I fucked Iggy, she fucked Mom. The grip of Iggy’s dragged the whole beast of us apart again. Then I thrust and Mom’s voice hitched and panted.

“Don’t say his name!” Vonnie reminded Mom.

“Oh! Yes! Fuck me!” Kate said.

“Mom, do you want to fuck Emi together like Iggy’s fucking them too.”

“Oh please! Please! Please!” Emi panted, grabbing Ray by the hands.

Anna and Dawn squeezed up on my sides. I started fucking. Hands and kisses all over me. The symphony of voices spreading across the yard.

The ripple fuck, up Iggy’s ass and into Mom’s pussy, was so beyond anything I had imagined before this. I would’ve jumped at the chance to do this with Iggy and any of my girls, but we wouldn’t have. We would’ve all worked together on each other. I felt I had to keep a separation between Mom and me. Iggy was giggling in triumph.

Her ass was a phenomenal grip on my cock. I started slow but Mom wasn’t having that. The start and stop paired with only hearing Vonnie’s moans of pleasures in her ear; Mom was incredibly horny.

She set the pace, to start, throwing herself back into Iggy. Iggy slid down my pole. This was my fuck! Iggy’s ass was my ass. My teenaged obstinate rebelliousness forced me to fight back. I was the fucker! The whole hot tub, maybe the whole deck, shook beneath us. Iggy couldn’t have been happier.

Water sloshed madly as the fuck continued. I was heaving, Anna sucked on my ear and Dawn kissed my shoulder. I think Iggy’s feet weren’t even on the floor. I know Dawn had an arm under Mom to keep everything from collapsing.

“Oh my god! This is so incredible! I know that’s you, Emi, but I can tell you’re just the condom on his cock!” Mom moaned. “I’ve never done this before! I love it! Oh my god! Vonnie, don’t just hold me up, rub my clit!”

Vonnie answered with a loud muffled grunt into Emi’s pussy. Ray leaned over Emi’s shoulder, they made out and fondled each other’s boobs.

“I hate that she doesn’t know it’s me!” Iggy shouted amongst a staccato of strangled breaths. “And someone rub my clit! Anna you’re the blushing bride!”

“And you’re the bitchy condom,” Anna said, sweetly. She did reach into the middle. I think Dawn did too. The balance shifted and Mom collapsed tits first into the lip of the tub. That stopped her rhythm back at me. I wouldn’t let it stop me.

Iggy pitched and flinched and kicked and squealed. She was having the fuck of her life. I think Anna even reaching for Iggy was enough to set off a giggle ridden orgasm. It could’ve also been the fall.

“My butt is gonna be raw!” Iggy groaned. I was fucking more downward now. I had Mom pinned under Iggy. I felt Mom’s feet and toes running across the bottom and over my toes for purchase she couldn’t find.

She was moaning and biting off words. Vonnie had asked her not to say any name. That was good.

“Mom! Stick to Emi! Mom! Oo-oh!”

I would’ve turned and looked at that. Anna had grabbed my hair and was making out with me. I guess Iggy didn’t need more hands to get her off. Iggy’s orgasm wail coincided with her pulling Mom’s hair. Mom grunted, and scrambled to grab the rim of the tub.

“Lucas… you do that same grunt…” Emi chuckled breathlessly.

I don’t know why that was enough for me. I started grunting too. I had to show that we were different. Besides I didn’t make those wispy half-drowned moans as I spasmed and came.

“Shit!” Dawn rushed away from me. Anna slunk up to. Four hands dragged Mom and Iggy’s faces out of the water. My cock popped free from Iggy’s asshole. My cum drizzled out after. Iggy held Mom tightly around the belly, rolled over and sat down on the bench. Mom was laughing and gasping as she whipped her hair up out of her face. Water droplets plunked loudly against her bedroom window.

“You can take this outta me, Emi…” Mom said, reaching down. Then she sighed. Her face turned to stone. “Ryan, I felt a lot of girls hands on me. Don’t tell me who they are, Vonnie. But I have to ask you to leave, Ryan. This’ll hurt Lucas, and we agreed I wouldn’t do that.”

Anna came over and hugged me.

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said.

“Weren’t we gonna figure things out?” Emi asked, deadfished on the lip of the tub.

“Mom! Mom! Stop! Stop!” Ray panted breathlessly.

“We can figure things out tomorrow,” I said. “Come to bed. Ray, you can meet us there when you’re done.”

I smiled. She shouted “Asshole!” Iggy unceremoniously dragged Mom off the fake cock and dunked her into the middle of the tub.

I took Anna’s hand. Dawn scampered after me. Emi begged to be left for dead but zombied after me. Iggy jumped on my back. I flinched from the fake dick and dropped her.

“Heh, sorry!” Iggy said. Mom was frowning when she leaned back against the hot tub. Vonnie was floating over to hug her. Ray wouldn’t look anyone in the eye, nor would she stop smiling at her toes.

I led the crowd into the kitchen.

“Oh my god! Lucas is home!” Mom screamed. “Get out of here Ryan! Now!”

“It’s OK, he’s not here,” Vonnie stroked Mom’s hair. “Shh… It’s just you and me now.”

I looked back, guiltily.

“You’re not supposed to be naked in the kitchen!” Mom shouted. I smirked and ran to my room. Water trails followed us all.

* * *

“I do not care for this place,” Vonnie said. We had driven out to the exclusive log cabin looking restaurant off the highway. I was wearing a suit jacket and dress pants. I was wearing a tie. The last time I had worn a tie I had to carry grandma’s coffin. I had a very different feeling today. It was awesome to be cuddled up in the backseat with Iggy. She had flashed me her bare pussy under her dress all along the drive. My fingers were wet and her eyes were as glazed over as her cheeks were rosy.

“I know, overpriced and pretentious,” Kate said. “There’s always parking.”

“Small favors,” Vonnie said. “Is she decent?”

“I’ve seen her worse, Mom,” Ray said, leaning over and looking across Iggy. Ray was wearing a tight black sweater and knee-length skirt.

“Do you have her underwear?” Mom asked.

Ray waved her little handbag and pulled out a little white thong.

“We’ll get a table,” Vonnie said. “Don’t fuck in the parking lot.”

“I’ve never wanted to fuck in a parking lot more in my life,” Iggy said, batting her eyelashes at me.

“Yeah, I was the same kind of teenager as you, Iggy,” Mom said, shaking her head. “C’mon.”

Mom and Vonnie left the car. Ray frowned. She wasn’t planning to be here with us tonight but Iggy felt guilty about getting another date all to herself before someone else. Ray had been the best dressed at the time.

“Emi’s got your mom’s booking schedule,” Ray said, waving her phone. Iggy was twisted, her shoulders down on my lips and she was narrowly missing kicking Ray in the face. “She’s making sure her work schedule lines up with the right hair washings.”

Iggy wormed her ass up, cracking the heel off of her left stiletto on the door. “Shit!”

“One shoe to put on a pair of underwear,” I said, leaning down and kissing Iggy. “Wasn’t worth it.”

“You’re just lucky I’m fine with being barefoot in the kitchen,” Iggy said.

“So long as you promise to leave the cooking to Emi,” I said.

“Asshole!” Iggy smiled brightly. She picked off her shoe and scowled at the victim. She tossed it dismissively onto the passenger seat. “Ray grab the other.”

“I don’t think you can go in barefoot,” Ray said.

“I’m wearing stockings,” Iggy kicked her legs up until she hit the roof. She giggled and puckered up for another kiss.

“You’re training her to be terrible,” Ray said, rolling her eyes as she threw the whole shoe to its broken mate.

“She didn’t need to be trained,” I said. “She’s a natural.”

“Fine!” Ray said. “It’s not even a paved parking lot. I hope you step on a rock and tear your foot up.”

“Nope!” Iggy laughed.

“What do you mean nope?” Ray asked.

“I’m riding this stallion piggyback,” Iggy reached up and slapped my cheek. She then frowned. “Sorry, piggyback, right. You’re my boar.”

“You’re my sow?” I said.

“Don’t call me a pig, stallion,” she smiled.

“And that makes you my filly.” I kissed Iggy once again.

“No, it just makes us your stable,” Ray said.

“She just wants to be broken in,” Iggy said.

“I have been,” Ray said. “Saddle me up and ride me anytime.”

Iggy quickly mounted herself on my back and shoulders as I slammed the door closed. Ray shook her head and held my elbow like a date, or a blind girl. Iggy giggled and bucked ticklishly from Ray’s fingernails. I shook my head and we approached the door.

“Hi Janine,” I said, to the girl at the door.

“Oh, um, hi,” she said, smiling brightly. “Sorry, I haven’t been here long enough to remember your names…” she frowned at Iggy’s kicking feet. They would’ve been less obvious if she was walking. “I’m sorry, she’s going to need to put shoes on.”

“I broke my heel in the parking lot,” Iggy said. “This one saved me.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Janine said. “But—”

“We’re with Kate Greentree and Yvonne—”

“I’m sorry,” Janine said. “There’s nothing I can do.”

“Can I go in and tell our mothers?” Ray asked.

Janine looked her up and down. Well, not up. “Of course, follow me.”

I took Iggy back out into the cool autumn air. She fished her phone out and called Anna.

“I need shoes!”

I frowned. There was Ryan’s car rolling in. He wasn’t going to be here. What was going on?

“So? They won’t let me in, and—”

Iggy and Anna argued. I waited as Ryan, dressed in a decent sports jacket approached with a beautiful twenty-something redhead. He walked over and said.

“Hi, this is my nephew,” Ryan said. “I’m surprised to see you here.”

“Hi, I’m Mari,” the redhead said .”It is nice to meet you.”

“Mom and Vonnie are inside,” I said.

“Oh, hi, Ryan!” Iggy said, waving from my back and speaking very clearly into her phone.

“They don’t come out here when I cancel plans with them,” Ryan said. “They even pretend the food is mediocre and overpriced. You’ve used the hot tub on your own mother?”

“What are you talking about, sweetheart?” Mari asked.

“Maribel Elizabeth Donovan,” Ryan said. “Go inside, wait quietly at our table. Do not touch your phone.”

“Yes, Ryan,” Mari roboted and walked inside the restaurant.

“I like the steak here,” I said. “Iggy broke her shoe, so we’re making other plans.”

“Hm… No point,” Ryan said. “Come with me.”

He led me up the stairs. Janine smiled brightly for Ryan, and flicked her eyes nervously at Iggy’s feet.

“Janine Alexandra Pinkman, allow my nephew and his girlfriend to the table. She is to go nowhere else until their food is consumed in which case they will leave, directly,”

“I kinda have to pee,” Iggy said. Ryan flicked her eyes at Iggy and sighed.

“The table, to leave, and the restrooms,” Ryan said. “Nowhere else. Be on your best behavior.”

The last command was directed at Iggy. She nodded and smirked. Janine answered.

“Yes, Ryan,” she said.

“You seated Kate by the fireplace?”

“Of course,” Janine said. “You are very specific of where she is to be at all times.”

“Good, take me to Mari,” Ryan said. “We’ll hash this out when I’m next free. I do not approve, Lucas. I expect to hear nothing like I have heard between you and your sister.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I said. “It’s not like you to listen.”

“Janine, now,” he said. “Oh, and wake up.”

Ryan and Janine headed left from the front doors to the stairs up to the more private areas. That’s where he had taken me on our outing. I frowned. I couldn’t keep an eye on him, but he had however many number of eyes on me. I frowned. I put Iggy down and held her hand as we crossed the restaurant floor to Mom, Vonnie, and Ray.

“I thought you were calling Anna for shoes?” Ray asked.

“Oh shit!” Iggy retrieved her phone from her boobs. “Hey, I—Oh she hung up! What’s good?”

“I thought you had to pee?” I asked.

“I lied,” Iggy said. “Can we order liquor?”

“You’re not old enough,” Vonnie said.

“Lucas was allowed to drink last time he was here,” Iggy said.

“He was with Ryan,” Vonnie said. “No, if you want some wine, we can open a bottle when we go home.”

“I was thinking I’d go over your place tonight,” Mom said, putting her hand on Vonnie’s. “There’s enough chaos. Dawn alone was a big enough addition. Anna’s there every other night. If Emi doesn’t have to wake up to make muffins for you, she’s there. And then there’s these two.”

Iggy and Ray waved. Iggy flicked me in the ear.

“What?”

“You’re staring upstairs,” Iggy said. “Are we ready?”

Mom and Vonnie went glassy eyed at Iggy’s words. Ray took her Mom’s purse and started rooting.

“Are we?” I asked. “Is this the right thing to do?”

“Go up and confront him?” Iggy said. “It’s the only thing Anna would consent to.”

“What if it doesn’t work?” I asked.

“Then Anna’ll get over herself in time,” Iggy said.

“Alright,” I said. I looked at Mom. I could still hear her cumming from that night in the hot tub. I was glad Dawn wasn’t here. I was still upset from the time Jesse got in on my family. I took Iggy’s hand.

“I’ll be there if you need me,” Ray promised.

I nodded, picked up my water glass in my left hand and drank a big procrastinating sip. “It’s not gonna work.”

“Oh shut up,” Iggy said.

We got to our feet and headed across the restaurant. Iggy’s bare feet made her even shorter than normal. She squeezed my fingers.

“The ladies room is that way,” Janine appeared and cut us off.

“We’re heading up to see my father—”

“Your table is by the fire,” Janine said, grumpily into Iggy’s face. “Or you can leave.”

“But we—”

“I hate Ryan,” Iggy said. “Wait here.”

She squeezed my hand and dashed back to the table. I frowned. Janine smiled politely at me.

“You wear that suit better than the one you borrowed from your uncle…” she frowned. “Did you say father?”

“It’s a coin toss between him and my other uncle,” I lied, not wanting to have this conversation.

“He’s a powerful man,” Janine said. “Don’t blame your mother.”

“I don’t.”

“Hey, Iggy said I have to tag in.” Ray came over. “Let’s go.”

I walked around Janine, intent on not saying another word to the woman I just saw as my uncle’s sex drone. Ryan may have had an eye for beauty, but I had Iggy, Ray, Dawn, Anna, and Emi. Vonnie and Mom were mine as well. He didn’t value his women highly enough. They deserved the best. He wasn’t the best.

We headed upstairs. The chef, I didn’t remember his name, was carrying out plates to Ryan’s table. We held back until the cheerful banter died off. Ray squeezed my fingers and we approached.

“Be careful what you say, Lucas,” Ryan said, before I could see him in the booth. Mari was across from him, eyes glazed, hands folded on the table.

“You don’t hear another word I say, Mari,” I said.

“Effective, but dangerous,” Ryan said. “I was probably as unsubtle as that at your age. Raylene, you look lovely.”

“I know,” Ray scowled.

“I want you to leave me and Mom alone,” I said. “Vonnie and Ray as well.”

“No,” he said, losing his smile. “I give Kate dispensation to be your mom. She’s my woman.”

“You don’t treat her well enough,” I said.

“Says the man with…” he looked disgusted at Ray. “Five girlfriends? And sex with your girls is still novel. You will get bored and move on. I’ve loved your mom for decades, can you even hope to do that?”

“With how many whores at your beck and call?” Ray scoffed.

“Don’t talk about yourself that way,” Ryan glared at Ray. “A few girls on the side can save a relationship. You’re here so Lucas doesn’t get bored of Iggy too quickly. Unlike you, he takes after me.”

“I’m not like you. I’m my mother’s son,” I said.

“And that means you’re even more like me than you think,” he shook his head. “Kate’s mine. The salon is mine.”

“You have how many women? You can recruit elsewhere,” I said, teeth clenched.

“You’re testing my patience,” he said. “Suffice it to say, you needed a mom, so I provided you with one. You’re growing up. If you can stand on your own feet like this. Maybe you don’t need a mom anymore.”

“Watch yourself,” I said.

“Lucas Ryan Green—”

Ray threw Mari’s drink in Ryan’s face.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” she said. I was grabbed by the shoulder as Ryan’s face twisted in shock and disbelief. Ray kicked my shin to get me running with her. We took the stairs two at a time. Only Mom and Vonnie were at the table.

Janine zombied back from the kitchen doors and Iggy skipped over.

“No go,” I said.

“I wasn’t planning on it,” she kissed my cheek. She popped up and waved. I turned. Anna had arrived with Dawn and Emi. They were all dressed up, in borrowed clothes from Dawn. Anna had a pair of spare shoes in her left hand.

“I mean, it didn’t work,” I said.

“We really should go,” Ray said. “I’ve never seen someone as pissed off as Ryan when I threw a drink in his face. OK, stop hugging me.”

“I’ll stop when I’m ready,” Iggy said, squeezing harder.

“Hi, this table isn’t big enough for all of us,” Emi said.

“He’s really pissed. We should go.”

“No,” Dawn said. “How often do we know where he is?”

“How often indeed?” Ryan said, flanked by Mari and Janine.

“Oh my god,” Anna said. She put down Iggy’s shoes on the table and grabbed my arm.

“Kate,” Ryan said. “Explain to our son just who you are.”

“I’m the first of my Master’s concubines,” she answered. I began to crush the bones in Ray’s hand. She dug her thumbnail into my hand. “I am the flagstone of His empire and the mother of his heir.”

“Perhaps one of those no longer,” he said. “Anna, tell me, which of your brother’s is the bigger horndog? Kevin? Timothy? I bet it’s Timmy.”

“Remember what you promised,” Anna said, her voice shaking as she whispered in my ear.

“I promised To End This,” I spoke the words To End This in a very specific way. The way someone might say “Lucas Ryan Greentree”, “Raylene Katelyn McCormack”, or “Emilia Valentina Jensen-Sanchez.”

Actually it was exactly like saying the words:

“Isabel Cherry Day.”

Because out of Ryan’s slick smile, those words were a declaration of war.

“Anna, I’m sorry.”

“Lucas, do it.”