The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 22

* * *

“How’d you sleep?” I woke up with Anna laying her chin on her crossed hands on my shoulder staring me deep in the eyes. Iggy slurped loudly on my morning wood.

“I hardly slept at all! Be quiet!” Ray moaned and buried her face in Dawn’s tits. Dawn absently patted the back of Ray’s head.

“I… oh… yeah…” I answered. Anna smiled.

“I love you,” she said, blushing.

“I love you too… Oh, mother fucker…”

“Girls…” Knock, knock came from my bedroom door. “Two of you can use my shower if it’ll get you ready for school in time.”

Mom walked off.

“That sounds like us, Ray,” Dawn said.

“Stop talking back, pillow.” Ray grumbled.

Iggy bobbed her head wildly. She made loud overacted slurping noises. Ray moaned again.

“You’re wearing yesterday’s clothes, Anna,” Dawn said.

Anna frowned and blushed. She rolled off of me and covered her face. “They’re all gonna know we’re fucking!”

“So?” Iggy said, my cock popping from her sealed lips. “Now get down here and lick with me!”

“That’s mostly my need to pee, Iggy…”

“But part of it is Sex God,” Iggy said, slowly. “and that part is going on blushy’s tongue. Now get down here Anna.”

“Are we gonna fuck in the shower, Dawn?” Ray asked.

“No,” Dawn said strongly. I turned and frowned at her as Anna’s fingers scaled down my body so she could put her face next to Iggy’s.

“Not even the cheerleader sluts I know do this,” she said, licking around Iggy’s fingers as Iggy flicked her tongue at the head of my cock.

“Or they don’t brag about it,” Dawn said. “How many girls brag about giving head?”

“I know a bunch,” Ray said.

“In front of guys they’re trying to show off for? How about to their girlfriends?”

“Fewer, but not zero,” Ray said. “And we’re showing off for Lucas, right?”

“We don’t have to show off for Lucas” Iggy said, sitting up. She kept pumping my cock with her right hand and guided Anna’s head down onto the top of my cock with her left.

“That’s right—”

“We just have to fill his bed with love and sex,” Iggy steamrolled my supportive sentence. “Now, go shower and fingerbang Dawn. She didn’t cum as much as she should’ve last night.”

“I came three times! I literally begged you to stop before that last one Iggy.”

“Yeah, but I hadn’t gotten you off, and I had gotten everyone else off,” Iggy said. “Oh! He’s cumming!”

She shut down any more argument between herself and Dawn by pushing Anna’s blonde hair down hard. I groaned, pitched my hips up off the blankets and came, not much, they’d left my balls running on fumes, into Anna’s mouth.

“You don’t have to fingerbang me,” Dawn said, leading Ray out of the bedroom.

“Can I?”

“I just want a shower.”

“Where are you girls going?” Mom asked as they headed up the hallway.

“You said two of us were to get a shower,” Ray said, confusedly.

“If I knew you guys were gonna go together, I may not have hurried you as much,” Mom laughed. “Have fun! I’m not making anyone breakfast.”

Dawn and Ray bickered up towards Mom’s room. I smiled stupidly at the ceiling. Anna sat up and Iggy slipped from the bed. She tossed Anna a box of tissues.

“Shower all to myself!” Iggy paraded herself out of the bedroom naked and into the bathroom.

“That girlfriend of yours is naked in my hallway again!”

“It’s legal to go from Lucas’s bedroom to the washroom! I know my rights!” Iggy shouted.

Anna and I met eyes and started laughing. She climbed up and cuddled in on my side. I leaned over and kissed her.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you too.”

“Ready for weirdness at school?” I asked.

“Will you be there if I go crazy?”

“Always,” I said. “But aren’t we more worried about Iggy going crazy?”

Anna smiled and kissed me again. “Take me to the shower, Iggy’s not gonna fingerbang herself.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Maybe now, she used to ride her stuffed animals because Emi said she could masturbate that way and not worry about breaking her hymen before you finally nutted up,” Anna said. “No holds barred anymore.”

“How do you feel about the lesbian stuff?”

“It turns you on,” she said, burning fire truck red and biting her lip.

“Is that the only reason you like it?”

She found a deeper shade of red. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. “When I have to wait my turn for you, I can get really really worked up. Iggy makes me feel loved.”

“That’s sweet,” I said. “I’m glad—”

“And Dawn is just a bitch sometimes!” Anna laughed. “But if you get her going she has to prove she’s not a coward. If she had your upper body strength, I’d be in love!”

“You’re not in love with Dawn?”

“I’m in love with you,” Anna said. “I love all of my sister-girlfriends.”

“Sister-wives,” I said, deciding.

“Don’t you dare,” she shoved me with both hands. “I want the wedding dress and whole fairy tale princess thing first!”

“Um… But, I can only marry one person.”

“On paper!” she snorted.

“So when?”

“When we graduate college?” she said. “A big six-way wedding and a honeymoon to match!”

“It’s gonna take us that long to afford it,” I laughed.

“That’s the only reason I’m OK with waiting,” she said. She took my hand and we crossed the hallway naked.

“And there’s my son’s penis!” Mom said, from the kitchen island sipping on coffee. “If you miss the bus and need to get a cab. I’ll make you work every cent of the fare off at sweatshop wages.”

“You’re the best Mom!” I said, beaming. I lost my smile when I closed the bathroom door behind me. I looked at Anna.

“Yeah, we know. She’s too good for your dad.”

“Who is?” Iggy asked. “Kate? No going to prison.”

“You want to play prison bitch?” I asked, pulling the curtain aside and slapping the soapy loofah out of her hand. The shower had her hair plastered to her forehead and toes when I grabbed her hips from behind. Anna washed us both as we fucked doggystyle.

* * *

I got to school to be hugged in a tackle by Emi. I lifted her up and spun her feet around as we walked as our sixsome up the front stairs. She just scissored her legs around my hips and refused to be put down.

We were getting looks and Iggy was born for the spotlight. She repeated grabbed mine or Emi’s asses when people looked in on us. I finally put Emi down when we reached our corner to hang out until first bell.

“I talked to your mom, Ray!” Emi said, rushing over and hugging the girl in question. “She’s gonna give me a job!”

“OK,” Ray said.

“I’m gonna be trying out all of my recipes on Lucas,” Emi said, spinning around as Ray groaned to have the excited girl across her lap. “Operation Sex-Burns-Off-All-Calories is in full swing.”

“Aye aye,” Iggy saluted.

“Should we be talking this up at school?” Anna said. Her cheeks were a vibrant shade of red and had been all this morning. “Lucas said he wasn’t recruiting.”

“I’m not,” I said.

“Pfft!” Iggy said. She hopped on my lap, flicked Anna in the nose and pointed at Dawn’s lap.

“Hey! I don’t mind waiting until after school like Anna!” Dawn said.

“Besides,” Anna leaned over and put her head on my shoulder.

“Dawn get taller, Anna likes a high head rest,” Iggy demanded.

“I was really hoping dick would calm her down,” Dawn said.

“You weren’t stupid enough to think that,” Emi said. “Anyway, shit! I gotta go!”

She hopped up and ran off.

“She didn’t bring a bookbag,” Ray said.

“No, weird,” I said.

“We’ve been kinda busy,” Anna said. “But we got a math test tomorrow. Study date at lunch?”

“Oh, I was gonna blow him in the hockey rink!” Iggy moaned pitiably.

“I need to get into as good of school as Dawn and Anna,” I said, squeezing Iggy’s hips. “Did she tell you about her big after school plans?”

“Today?” Iggy turned and frowned. “I figured she’d go to her place and get fresh clothes.”

Anna pinched me. She shook her head. I smiled. We’d talk about it later.

“So,” Iggy slapped her hands. “We’ve all learned we need to keep spare outfits at Lucas’s.”

“At Lucas and Dawn’s,” Dawn said, smugly.

“One sec,” Iggy turned to me and whispered. She got up and walked across the hall to Dawn and Ray’s bench. Iggy bent way far over, wiggling her jean clad ass at me. Dawn retreated but Iggy pushed her face forward until she touched noses.

“If I hear you didn’t satisfy him on any night where one of us can’t be there,” Iggy said, lips pulled back and teeth out. “Well, suffice it to say. I know where you live.”

“Alright! Jesus, claws in! You know damned well that’s what I want too!” Dawn said. Iggy popped up and smiled.

“Sure, but I gotta girlfriend!” She skipped back to me and launched herself onto my lap.

“You know,” Ray said, “She’d almost be less scary if she still had all that murder-jealousy in her eyes.”

“Oh, I do,” Iggy said. She poked me. “You’re not recruiting.”

“I’m not,” I agreed, smiling. “I have more than I can handle. That’s why I love getting your help with the herd.”

“We’re not cows…” Dawn said, flatly.

“Moo!” Anna smiled brightly.

“Iggy! That also means you’re not recruiting either,” Ray said.

“On paper,” Iggy agreed. “Oh!” she poked me and turned my head. “Hot redhead, six o’clock!”

“Twelve O’Clock is straight ahead and the rest of the hours tell you what direction to turn your head from there,” Anna said.

“My three and your nine o’clock,” Iggy said. She moved my head up and down to appreciate Kylie Preston. Kylie looked over and frowned at us.

“It’s OK! We’re all weird!” Anna said, blushing madly and shouting back. She flicked the back of Iggy’s head when Kylie walked off.

“I have to catch her when they throw her off the pyramid.”

“Take a grab next time and check out that butt,” Iggy said. “It’s probably fake.”

The bell calling us to first class rang. Dawn shrunk down and moaned. “Oh my god… When is this day going to be over?”

* * *

“Lucas Greentree to the front office. Lucas Greentree to the front office.”

Barely twenty minutes into first period my name was announced over the school’s loudspeaker. I frowned. Anna frowned back at me. I got up, leaving my books, there was a whole hour of class left after all.

I’ve always liked walking the school hallways during classes. They were just comfortable empty. Mostly, I was just making occasional trips to the nearest bathroom. This time I meandered through the whole school. I wasn’t in any hurry.

“Jesus! You walk slowly.” Emi ambushed me in the last hallway before the office. She grabbed me and kissed me.

“I just gotta check in with the office,” I said, smiling.

“I paged you,” she said. “Did you know you could do that? Just walk into the office and have them call someone down?”

“Uh… No?”

“Turns out you can!” she said, brightly.

“What’s going on?”

“I dropped out of school!” she exclaimed excitedly. “Just finished out the last of the paperwork they wanted and everything!”

“What? You can’t drop out of school!”

“Why not?” she asked. “It’s not like I was gonna go into university with you and Anna. Vonnie said I can get a red seal training as a chef without a degree as well.”

“Don’t you have to go through culinary school?”

“Not with a sponsor!” She hugged me. “I’m gonna miss hanging out with you at school.”

“Me too,” I said, still shocked.

“Plus, I’m gonna be working with your mom.” She grabbed my hands and led me out onto the front steps. “I’m gonna be your love potioner! Whatever you need.”

“I have the five girls I want,” I said.

“I know,” she said, hugging me and kissing me with a flighty spastic bounce in and out of my arms. “But I said need.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“You gotta promise to take me to prom!” she said. “That’s the only bit of school I’m gonna miss.”

“I gotta take Iggy, don’t I?” I said.

“Well I wanna be asked out,” Emi said.

“By Anna? Dawn?”

“Oh…” Emi frowned. “Ray’s the only one who’d ask, isn’t she?”

“Not if I asked one of them to ask.”

“Right!” She kissed my lips again. She turned and saw a small Toyota pulling up. Vonnie was driving and she was wearing her diner uniform. “I gotta go to work! Come straight home!”

“Go to your place?”

“No, home,” she kissed me and squealed happily. “Where our family is. I’ll be waiting.”

I nodded and she ran excitedly down the stairs. I followed her. I looked in the window as Emi buckled her seatbelt. Vonnie waved at me.

“She’s really something,” Vonnie reached over and squeezed Emi’s thigh. “I’ll do everything I can for her.”

“Thanks!” I said. “I’ll see you after school.”

Emi couldn’t reach over to kiss me with her seatbelt on so she dragged me in the window of the car. I laughed and waved as they drove off. A minute passed as I processed things. Mrs Claiver put her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at the vice principal.

“I don’t think she made the right choice,” she said. “But she was adamant. I let you see her off, but now you have to go back to class Mr Greentree.”

“Thank you,” I said. I climbed back up the stairs.

Emi dropped out of school.

I passed the note to Anna. She looked at me as pale faced as she ever had. I didn’t learn a lick that class and we all gathered together to gossip about Emi until second period.

* * *

The rest of the school day was weird but school-focused. I studied with Anna over lunch. I dicked around with Dawn between third and last period.

I was sitting with Dawn and Anna, their bus came first. I guess it was just Anna’s bus now. Ray was already on her way home. Iggy stormed up at me. I had never seen her look so pissed.

“Iggy’s what’s going on…”

My words collapsed out of me as Anna flailed backwards off the stone step we were sitting on while Iggy made out with the cheerleader into the ground.

“Jesus…” I looked up at Pete and glared when he looked away from me.

“What’s going on?” Dawn asked, leaning over to whisper at me.

“See!” Iggy shot up as Anna covered her face. Anna’s backpack had kept the grass stains off of her top.

Iggy stomped right up in Pete’s face. “I don’t care that you saw my boyfriend with my girlfriend making out in the fucking library! They’re mine!” She took a big breath and amped up her anger a couple dozen decibels. “And you know what? If you keep that sneaky fucker shit up! Me and Lucas are gonna take your sister and your mom and your goddamned grandmother if we fucking want to! So stop trying to weasel into my pants by telling me Lucas is a manslut! He’s my fucking manslut!”

“Fine! I was worried about you, whatever. You’re all a bunch of freaks. I’m glad Emi turned me down,” he said, sighing and walking away. I stood up and hugged Iggy from behind.

“Is Pete’s grandmother hot?”

“The living one or the dead one?” Iggy asked. I laughed and walked over. I helped Anna up to her feet.

“I am so fucking mortified!” She whispered running in for me to hug her.

“Don’t be, you kissed satisfactorily!” Iggy said, slapping down next to Dawn. “What’s the plan for tonight?”

“You OK?” I asked Anna.

“I wish someone could come with me to my place,” she said. “I don’t wanna be alone being stared at on the bus.”

“Cool beans,” I said. “Let’s go.”

The 14 was rolling up.

“Dude?” Dawn asked.

“Go with Iggy,” I said. “She’s gonna bug you to help her pick out her emergency pants anyways.”

“What?” Dawn frowned.

“I need some spare outfits to stock up at Lucas’s,” Iggy hugged Dawn. “Wanna see how slutty we can get with my clothes?”

“Like a 4? Your shortest skirt is twice as long as Emi’s longest.”

I left them to bicker and took Anna’s hand. She was still red. We still had a lot of attention. We loaded onto the bus and headed up across town. I was sitting with her, near the back as she drummed her fingers on her knees.

“You OK?”

“I’ve been getting a lot of weird questions about us today. I think Iggy just gave everybody like a dozen more.”

“Do you want me to help you come up with some funny answers?”

“Is Lucas your manslut now?” Anna said, quietly. “How do I answer that?”

“Manwhore,” I said. “He charges so much money. It’s like twelve dollars an inch! That’s hundreds of dollars a fuck!”

She poked me in the side and laughed. “Thanks for whispering that. Iggy would’ve shouted it.”

“I live to serve,” I said.

“It’d be less than a hundred bucks,” Anna said as she did the math. I frowned at her. She whispered so low I basically had to shove my ear in her lips to hear her. “I mean your gross dick would cost me a hundred and forty four dollars!”

“Better.”

“Did you get the pun?” she asked, hopefully.

“Of course,” I said. “Eleventy one plus thirty three is a gross.”

“Good,” she said, and kissed my cheek. She frowned. “Oh god. What do we do about my brothers?” Her voice went ear-eating quiet once again. “Our brothers.”

“Say hello?”

“That’s all?”

“Do you want to hang out with them?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I just. It’s all so strange.”

“Yeah,” I said. “And there’s one person responsible for the strangeness.”

“He might be your father. And Keven and Timbo’s. But he’s not anyone’s dad.”

“No,” I said. “I’m worried Mom’ll miss him.”

“Not if you tell her not to…” Anna said.

I walked Anna up to her front door and was let into their kitchen. Her father, Matt, was painting sauce onto a rack of ribs on the stove. He looked up and saw me.

“Lucas!” he beamed. “Heard you finally hooked up with Iggy. Anna won’t stop beaming about it.”

“Yeah, it was a long time coming,” I said.

“Dad, can I borrow the car?” Anna asked.

“You know what your mom said,” he shook his head.

“Can you drop us off at Lucas’s then?”

“You know, he might want some time with his new girlfriend.”

“I want some time with her too,” Anna said.

“You’re gonna miss out on this masterpiece,” he said. It looked amazing. I looked at Anna.

“We can go after supper, I suppose,” Anna said.

“Excellent!” Her father beamed. “Now, Lucas. Get over here. I’ll teach you how to man a grill.”

“Um…” Anna frowned.

“C’mon Anna,” and now her mom was peeking in from the next room. “Let the men have their moment.”

I was led out onto the patio with tongs and a barbecue fork in my hands. Matt carried out the big pan of ribs. The barbecue had already been lit and was quite hot when he opened the lid. Tinfoil wrapped potatoes were already baking. “Once we get these brazed, they’re gonna come right off the bone.”

“You guys are eating rather early.”

“We knew Anna would be running over to your house as soon as we’d let her. I like to have a good family sit down meal every week,” he said. He looked back as Anna’s mom shut the heavy glass door.

“I know you’re not just involved with Iggy,” he said. “I’m worried about Anna.”

I didn’t know how to answer. He gave me a second but continued when I stayed quiet.

“I hear you got Raylene back into the fold. God, we all missed that girl,” Matt said. “Anna was livid for years. Her mom had an infidelity years ago. Anna was young, but even she doesn’t remember the details, the fighting between me and Sheryl was really bad. That’s why she was so unforgiving with Ray over Theo. Not that any woman is really OK with her friend stealing her boyfriend... But Anna’s capable of tearing all of her friendships apart over this kind of thing.”

“She’s not…” I frowned.

“No, she hasn’t. She even seems ecstatic, really. So, why you Lucas?” He said, closing the lid over the ribs. “You’re not bullying her into staying, are you?”

“I love Anna,” I said, hoping to avoid the machinery of love potion. It was a kind of bullying, wasn’t it? No, it was a fuck up and I owned it, but my girls were my girls and it was because of love not force.

“I really hope things don’t blow up in your face,” he said. “I’d hate to have to kill you. Disposing of a body’s always a pain.”

“How do you do it?”

“What? Dispose of a body?” he frowned.

“Mom hasn’t been treated well by my dad. Sometimes I wonder…”

He took a deep breath. “If that didn’t sound so honest, I’d probably tell you how to get away with it.”

“How do you get rid of a body, hyuk hyuk…” I said, sounding less honest and more Goofy.

“Yeah, I can see why you were always first a match for Iggy,” he laughed. “Do you want a beer? I want a beer. Besides, Sheryl’ll end up caving and giving Anna the keys if we have a proper dinner first.”

* * *

“She literally gave me the car so I’d have to drive home tonight,” Anna said, in realization as she turned onto my street.

“So you’ve got a time limit. You get to go first in tonight’s fun and games,” I declared. She set her jaw and blushed.

“They’re just gonna jump you as soon as we step in the door though,” Anna sighed, slowing and turning on her blinker to pull in my driveway.

“Mom said ‘no sex in the living room’,” I reminded Anna. “We should be able to at least shout across the house until we have the details worked out.”

“I don’t want Kate to hear what we’re gonna get up to!” Anna said, screeching to a full stop in our driveway. She looked at me. “Sorry.”

“I’m OK,” I said. “No whiplash.”

“Don’t joke about getting hurt because of me,” Anna said. “Please.”

I raised my hands in surrender.

“I love Kate. But, I don’t want to do more sexual advertising like at school,” Anna said. “If you get jumped, I’m still OK with your sloppy seconds.”

“You sure?”

“I don’t mind if your cock tastes like pussy, but wash it down first if it’s gonna taste like ass?”

“Wow! You’re so-oo demanding! Ease up!”

“Sorry!”

“I’m being sarcastic, Anna,” I said. “I don’t want you to get poop in your mouth.”

“I guess I’m just wound up,” she said. “Getting my pussy eaten might help me…”

“Getting my dick sucked does wonders for me,” I said, smiling. “Are we getting out of the car?”

“Sure,” Anna said. We unbuckled our seatbelts. Only I reached for my door. “Hey, why was Dad all hush-hush about you two talking on the patio?”

“He was teaching me how to drain a corpse of blood and what dumpsters hobos don’t dive for food in,” I said.

“No!” She punched me.

“I’m sorry, you’re really not in a joking mood tonight.” I leaned over and kissed her. “He knows we’re fucking and he wants me to make sure you don’t go postal and lose your best friends over some boy.”

“What?” she frowned. “Kiss me again.”

I did so. She was smiling after.

“I know I’ve got my best friends for life over some boy,” Anna said.

“So, get your pussy eaten?” I gestured to the front door.

“If they jump you, I want Emi,” Anna said.

“I want you to have everyone,” I agreed.

I waited for her to get out of the car and we walked together to the front door. Ray jumped when we entered the living room. She was naked. She ran over and hugged me (or more like tackled and anacondaed me.) I slowly marched her away from the door and Anna closed it.

“You’re not supposed to be naked out here,” I said.

“They’re all in the hot tub!” Ray shouted. “I needed you here to get my courage up.”

I looked at Anna.

“You guys can’t have fun without me?” I asked.

“We can. Iggy was banging me when Emi got home. Dawn was being a prude and reading comics. Then we all got the hot tub ready.”

I frowned and looked at Anna.

“Where’s Mom?”

“I think she’s still in her bedroom?” Ray said. “I just heard you guys roll up in the car and rushed over here.”

“OK…” I said.

“Hot tub?” Anna asked.

I lifted Ray’s chin. She snaked her arms off of me and held my elbows. She nodded. Anna reached around me, grabbed my fly, and pantsed me with a half-open zipper. Ray started tugging on my shirt.

“We should be doing this on the deck,” I said, but I let them undress me. I then thrust Anna between Ray and myself. The blond cheerleader was giggly as we tossed aside all of her clothes.

“Then let’s do this…” Ray said. She grabbed Anna by the hand and me by the elbow. She dragged us to the back step.

Vonnie was reclined between Emi and Dawn in the hot tub. Ray’s mom was hot. Ray was chubbier, but that was babyish fat. Vonnie’s large breasts floated in the water. Ray’s hair wasn’t naturally black. Vonnie’s wasn’t naturally reddish. She smiled at me.

“What’s going on, Emi?”

“You have to get into the hot tub or Kate can overhear,” Dawn explained.

Anna and I rushed in. Vonnie was hot. I skidded in and dunked my head. I popped up and Ray was still a ways back on the deck.

“Ray?” I asked. She looked up. “Can I fuck your mom?”

“Lucas!” Vonnie said, tutting. “That’s a hard question to ask a girl.”

“I thought you weren’t recruiting,” Anna pushed me, but she was smiling. Her hair was still dry. She squealed when I grabbed her behind the knee and shoulder and baptized her in a scream. I pulled her out and stared into her sputtering laughing face. I kissed Anna.

“He’s not recruiting,” Emi said, brushing Vonnie’s hair. “I did this.”

“Yeah, he needs weapons to take on…” Dawn shut up when Emi reached over Vonnie and poked her. “Right. We’ve got some planning and everything to do.”

“I know it’s important,” Ray said. “But…”

“She doesn’t have to be part of this,” I said.

“I wanna be,” Vonnie said. “Though more for Anna and Dawnie, than the cock.”

Dawn inched away from Vonnie’s touch. Anna giggled and dropped hard onto the bench between them. Dawn squealed and slid off to fall eyes deep into the tub. I reached down and grabbed her by the ribcage and helped her to her feet.

“So that’s it Ray,” I said. “Your mom doesn’t have to be part of this. We can even make her get a bikini if you want.”

“No, you should fuck her if you’d like that,” Ray said. She slowly approached the hot tub and climbed in. One toe in and she sniffed. “The smells are always so weird.”

“I love them!” Emi said. She popped up and kissed my cheek. “I’m gonna go get Iggy.”

She ran across the deck to the patio door. Dawn took Emi’s seat. Anna pushed Vonnie up to her feet.

She wasn’t family. Not in a 23-and-me sense at least. MILF was definitely the word for it. I looked at Ray. Should I Love Potion her into liking it? That smile. I didn’t think I had to. I’d probably have to do something if I wanted her to lick my cum out of her mom.

I wasn’t that kind of guy. Ray was special because we had fallen in love before we knew. Bringing moms into this was just too much.

So I wouldn’t push Ray into her mom. I smiled and picked Vonnie up. Teenaged bodies are firmer and cuter and gorgeous. That didn’t mean Vonnie didn’t get my dick hard. I looked at Anna.

“I promised you first.”

“I said I’d take second if you were jumped,” she shrugged. “Guess what Ray did?”

“Yeah,” I beamed. I spun Vonnie around and walked up and whispered in her ear. “Grab the lip of the tub.”

“Yes, baby!” she giggled as she bent forward and dangled her tits over Dawn’s face. Dawn peaked her head out to the side.

“The things I do for you crazy people,” Dawn said, with a frown. Vonnie gleefully erupted when Dawn started lifting Vonnie’s tits and sucking on the nipples. I grabbed wide hips. I watched her open red sex. She beaded with readiness.

“Woo!” Iggy shouted from the door. I would’ve turned but Anna caught my face and kissed me. Iggy kept screaming. “It’s in the dishwasher right! Don’t start yet! Tag team!”

Anna had my cock held by capping her hand over the head. She was holding me back for Iggy. It just took my excited spastic girlfriend half a minute before I heard her hopping wildly out of the patio.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, I’ll get the buckles!” Emi said.

Iggy erupted in manic giggles. Anna let go of my dick to grab my head, clapping the heels of her hands into my ears. The ringing was a bitch. I still had Vonnie by the hips. I wiggled my dick, looking for ingress. That’s when the water exploded in waves. Anna was bowled aside.

“Mom!” I flinched as my mom staggered forward and slapped her hands on the rim of the hot tub next to Vonnie. Iggy swaggered up beside me with her fake cock bobbing at the water line. “Iggy.”

“What? Oh!” Iggy’s face fell in contrition. “She’s your mom! You should go first if you wanna.”

I just stared at her in confusion. Emi pressed herself into my side and whispered more soberly in my ear..

“It’s all part of the Love Potion, Lucas. More importantly, do you think we can do what we have to do without both of them?”

* * *