The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 21

* * *

I felt like Scrooge McDuck diving into his wealth. Instead of gold coins, I had giggling naked girls. And like a real life Scrooge would, I got a hard smack in the face.

“Oh my god!” Emi squealed, holding her laughter behind her hands as her face turned red.

“Are you hurt?!” Anna rushed over and grabbed me.

“I thought I was gonna be the one to end up bleeding all over you,” Iggy laughed as she straightened the knee I had face-planted into. Ray lay underneath me, drumming her hands on Dawn’s belly and murmuring contently.

“I’ll go get Kleenex!” Emi clambered over Anna and stepped on my shoulder to jump off the bed and rush to the bedroom door. Iggy reached over and squeezed my nose. She frowned.

‘Your computer’s right there,” she turned her head. “Tell me you have tissues for when you watch porn!”

“I do…” I honked, and blushed. She squeezed tighter. I was marched out of the bed. The girls started pulling off the spattered comforter. Dawn ran over and grabbed my… computer tissues and started wiping down Iggy’s leg.

“Emi, I said to keep it in the room or bathroom, not zipping naked across the hallway!” Mom said.

“Broke your son’s nose! Needed a big roll!”

“What?!”

“Dammit…” Iggy and I said in the same flat way. We laughed at each other. Mom burst in.

“Oh my god! What happened?” Mom rushed me. Anna squealed diving over the bed and hiding her body on the far. Ray grabbed a pillow and covered her face.

“He dove face first into Iggy’s legs,” Dawn said, tossing the bloody tissues in the wastebin. “We’re having sex, Kate. Please leave.”

“Yeah… Um… excuse our tits?” Emi said, she rushed ahead of me and pulled away Iggy’s hand and stuffed a wad of toilet paper into my face.

“OK, girls,” Mom said. “Be safe.” She flicked me in the back of the head. “Don’t worry me. And don’t make such a mess.” She walked to the door and smirked. “Sorry, I embarrassed you Anna, but you have nothing to be embarrassed about!”

The door closed with a slam. Anna popped up like a groundhog.

“That did and didn’t make me feel pretty,” Anna said.

“I think she likes you the best,” Iggy said, wiping her hands. She walked to the door.

“Sorry about more naked girls in your hallway, Kate! But I gotta wash my hands!”

“Sure thing Iggy! I guess so long as you’re going straight back and forth between the bathroom and Lucas’s we’ll say it’s OK. But not when anyone’s over!”

“You’re a doll!” Iggy said.

I wasn’t allowed to handle the nosebleed myself. I did take Emi back across the hallway, when I had two curled up tissues sticking out of my nostrils, to wash down her arms and hands. She hopped up on the counter and brushed aside my hair.

“Your mom is super stoked about you having a harem,” Emi said.

“So long as you and the girls are,” I said.

“Of course,” she said. “Prom’s gonna be weird though.”

“That’ll be us saying goodbye to high school,” I said. “We’ll still be together after that and if the world knows it, good.”

“I’m not gonna get into a college with you and Anna or Dawn. Not even Iggy or Ray.” she spoke softly and looked at the door. “Do you think Kate’ll take me on as an apprentice? I mean. If I can do hair, I can work in whatever city you guys go to.”

“Why don’t you talk to Vonnie?” I said. “You let Anna and Iggy do all of the hair and clothes stuff mostly, yeah? You’re more of a baker and cook. They work everywhere too.”

She frowned.

“What if you meet someone?” she said. “If I’m like Kate…”

“Why would I need someone more?”

“You’re definitely gonna want someone more,” Emi said. “Girls are hot!”

I laughed.

“I want you to do something you’re proud of,” I said.

“I’m gonna talk to Vonnie,” she said.

“Good.”

“And Kate.”

“OK.”

“And I’m gonna suck your dick until they get frustrated we’re not coming back and join us!” Those words came out like a wrecking ball despite being as loud as a whisper.

Emi flashed her smuggest smile as she shoved herself off the bathroom counter. She corkscrewed down to her knees, grabbing the bathmat from in front of the tub, and kneeling down on the fuzzy pink right in front of me. She swept her bangs from her face. She had the sweetest smile when she looked up at me, holding an untied ponytail.

“Hold my hair for me?”

I was a gentleman. I slipped my hands over hers until I had a solid grip on a thick tail of brown hair. She pulled her fingers free, grabbed my balls, and groaned excitedly as she rushed her face forward to gobble up my cock.

She was a loud and wet mess as she slathered my dick with her tongue. Her breasts shook on her chest as she chicken-headed up and down. I kept looking into her eyes, she kept half-smirking. I started pulling on her ponytail, making her bob faster.

She moaned excitedly.

It is weird getting head with your nose plugged up with tissues. Good though. I wasn’t complaining. A couple of times I tried to snort the tissues up before realizing to breathe through my mouth. Anna might technically be the better blowjobber, but Emi was bringing her whole body to task. I moaned and gasped.

“You don’t want to break in the new bed?” Iggy asked, leaning on the door jamb.

“Yes, God yes I do!”

Iggy giggled. She walked over and knelt down, straddling Emi’s right leg and reaching a hand to me. Iggy pumped my cock hard into Emi’s mouth. Emi squealed. Iggy reached down and had started rubbing Emi’s pussy.

“You’re gonna fuck Ray, ’cause you haven’t yet,” Iggy explained. “I’m gonna try lesbian sex. Who do you think is the hottest?”

“Emi!” I groaned. Emi gargled around a smile. Iggy flicked me in the balls.

“Hardly fair! She has your dick in her mouth,” Iggy said. “Dawn seems all grumpy about being lesbians so I really want to make her lick my pussy.”

Emi gurgled. Iggy kissed Emi’s cheek, that my cock was bulging out of.

“We seriously got the big bed guys!” Anna said, arriving at the door. “Ray’s really antsy.”

“I’m not that bad!” Ray pushed Anna in by the hips. Dawn collided in the back. She couldn’t push in any more.

“Is Emi sucking his dick?” Dawn asked. “She knows about the bed, right?”

“She’s allowed to suck his dick in the bathroom, Dawn!” Mom called down from her bedroom. “I said it’s OK to go from one to the other, not just hang out naked in the hall!”

“Sorry Kate!” Dawn said. “Guys! C’mon!”

Ray squealed as Dawn dragged my half-sister back across to my bedroom. I wasn’t ready to cum, but stopping a blowjob felt like heresy. Anna put her hands down on Iggy and Emi’s shoulders and kissed me.

“I’m gonna fuck Iggy,” Anna said, fire hydrant red. “I’ve been watching scissoring porn, trying to figure out how to do it.”

My breath hitched in the imagination. Anna watches porn! Yes! Yes! Why wouldn’t she? Emi did. Emi even sometimes recommended videos she found, but they were usually like bloopers or comedy porn. I looked down at Iggy.

“Sounds fun!” Iggy said, as Anna slipped off of her. Iggy pushed Emi down by both shoulders, climbing to her feet. My cock popped free of Emi’s mouth and flicked back upright, whipping a wick of saliva up her face, and partly into her nose.

“Let’s go!” Emi said, giggling, fists in the air. I grabbed her upper arms and pulled her upward to her feet. Iggy stayed close, ready to grab Emi’s hips if I didn’t get the girl upright. That way they could’ve fallen together.

“Has the bleeding stopped?” Emi said, once she was flat on her feet. She rubbed my cheek, her face corrupted into a curious and excited grin. She pulled the first tissue out and threw it in the wastebasket.

“So far so good.”

I had to wipe up a bit after the second pull. I splashed my face and got my post-blowjob breathing under control. Emi grabbed my hands when they were clean and skipped across the hallway, bringing me back to the bed.

Dawn sat on her ankles, leaning against the headboard. Anna sat astride Iggy’s right thigh and held Iggy’s left thigh against her chest. Their pussies weren’t together. Ray paced up and down the edge of the bed. She was pulling on her dark hair.

“You alright?”

“I don’t think I should be this horny,” Ray said. “But I can’t help myself.”

“I love the sound of that,” I said. I walked up to her and held her cheek. Ray was the middle height of the group. I brushed her hair back. Did I see my sister? Not at all. I saw Ray. I saw the girl, the missed friend, the stacked body, the object of desire, the masturbation fantasy, one of the loves of my life.

There was no hesitation when I kissed her.

Iggy cheered and Emi and Anna joined in. Ray started to melt as I held her skull. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I had to tap my toes to her ankles to walk her backwards a step to the bed. I reached down, grabbed her ass by both cheeks. She’s got the biggest ass, the most curves, and it’s awesome. I groaned and hefted the girl up as she shrieked. I slapped her down on the mattress.

“So we’re just watching you have sex?” Dawn asked. “Can I go play video games?”

“Of course,” I said, frowning. I climbed up on top of Ray. She started rubbing my chest and murmuring.

“We’re a sixsome, Dawn,” Anna said, blushing. Her eyes went wide as Iggy started squirming against Anna’s thigh. “We should be able to do this together.”

“We’ve only got the one dick,” Dawn said. “So, Emi? It’s me and you then?”

“Playing video games?” Emi frowned. “No, I’m staying in bed. Oh my god! Another dick!”

She dashed out of my bedroom. The rest of us turned our heads back from the door.

“You don’t have to be part of every orgy,” I said to Dawn.

“It’s our first time in the big bed,” Iggy said, seemingly happy with the angle of her hips against Anna’s leg. “You have to be part of this one.”

The back end of Iggy’s sentence was cut off by Mom shouting: “Definitely not in my room, Emi!”

“Sorry! I got excited!” Emi’s voice quieted. We all waited awkwardly on the bed for a moment. Iggy frowned.

“C’mon, like you’re masturbating on a pillow!” She started rubbing her pussy up and down Anna’s leg. Anna pressed herself down on Iggy’s leg and humped her pussy towards Iggy’s.

“You masturbate on a pillow?” I asked.

“Oh my god! Of course she does!” Dawn said. “Do you know how many failed dates of yours ended with her raping half of her stuffed animals?”

“Only Woofie!” Iggy scowled. “The others weren’t stiff enough.”

I floated over Ray, staring and awkwardly grinning at Iggy.

“Lucas,” Anna poked my shoulder. “You’re pussy’s getting cold.”

She pointed down to Ray. I looked down. Ray put her hand next to her face and waved her fingers at me. I leaned in and kissed her.

I could do this! I deserved to do this! I had wanted to do this for years and I didn’t care! That part of me still reigned supreme!

I kissed her harder and she flexed down into the bed. I grabbed her big breasts. Dawn sighed.

“I hope he doesn’t want to go to sleep after,” Dawn said.

“Thanks Kate!”

“Wash it when you’re done!” Mom shouted.

I used Ray’s tits for leverage and pushed myself down her body to kiss her neck. She snap-grabbed my head with both hands. She was kicking her foot into the bedsprings as she squirmed. Anna reached over and pushed Ray’s knee hard into the mattress.

“I like that it’s warmer than a pillow,” Iggy said, and giggled.

“I like that I love the person I’m fucking,” Anna said, smiling without a blush.

“I love you too!” Iggy said, pushing herself up on her elbows. “Give me a kiss!”

Anna was about to lean down when the bedroom door burst inward. Emi swaggered in with a black harness and a mounted blue dick waggling out from her hips.

“Oh my god!” Dawn gasped. We all turned and frowned.

“What? We know Kate fucks Vonnie, right? Dawn wanted a dick. I’m a problem solver.”

“Is it clean?” Dawn’s face twisted in concern.

“Yeah, she told me it’s dishwasher safe,” Emi said. “There’s lube in your condoms drawer, right Lucas?”

“There’s like three tubs and a bunch of little packets,” Iggy said. She was looking at the harness enviously.

“Hey,” Anna turned Iggy’s head towards her. “Nothing between us.”

They leaned down together and kissed. I smiled and turned back to Ray. I still had hands full of tit. I kissed her collarbone and descended to get her big nipple in my mouth. She scratched her nails into my scalp. I nibbled her until she moaned.

Emi slapped my ass and I shot up like a rocket.

“What?” she asked. “Oh… Sorry. No, this is going in Dawn tonight.”

“Fine, give me one of the packets.” Dawn put her hand out.

“You’re not wet?”

“That thing is huge!” Dawn said.

“It’s about Lucas +10%.” Emi jacked herself off. “Here, but I expect you to cum loudly.”

“You had better be good at fucking girls then,” Dawn said, pouting.

I almost stopped. I wanted to jump in and mediate the sheer chaos erupting among the other girls on the bed. I lowered myself and I kissed Ray on the belly instead. I kissed down her pale skin to her reddened sex.

“Four of us are having lesbian sex and only the straight girl’s getting her rug munched!” Iggy giggled. Anna threw Iggy backward onto the pillows and leaned forward over Iggy. They started roughly humping each other. Anna was breathing hard straight off. She had let go of Ray’s knee.

Ray flailed her legs awkwardly until Emi lifted and draped each one onto my shoulders. I licked up Ray’s sex and she grabbed me by the hair. She rocked left and right up on her shoulders.

“Oh god! Boys don’t do this! Oh god! Boys don’t do this!”

“Men do.” Emi leaned in and kissed Ray on the lips. I did my best, but mostly I was licking the puss like a cat lapping up water. I wiggled my nose against her clit; hers was unmissable. She drummed her heels on my bed.

“Well?” Dawn asked. “Come get me.”

“You are so, unh!” Iggy squealed and grunted mid-sentence. “So not sexy, yeah, right now, Dawnie! Dawn-Dawn! Dawnelius! Oh fuck!”

“What’s wrong?” Emi said. “I’m gonna make it good.”

She corked Ray in the ear with the strap-on dildo climbing onto the bed.

“Yeah, I know,” Dawn said. “I’m just… Maybe, I’m not so horny right now?”

“Oh, shut up!” Anna said. “It’s Ray’s turn. Enjoy the big bed. We’re gonna be doing this a lot. And when it’s my turn with you, I want you to get excited. Look at Emi.”

Anna got most of that out on four breaths. She hissed and wheezed through her teeth. Iggy had contorted herself to grab Anna by the back of the knee with both hands under her own butt. Iggy wasn’t getting one word out among her squeals.

“You’re pretty, Emi! And I’m…” Dawn said. She sighed and threw herself off the bed.

“Stop licking! It’s time! Shit! It’s time! Oh my god!” Ray fish-flopped madly on the bed. She scrambled and kicked me out of her pussy. I grinned and bore it, my chin dripped onto the blankets. I sat up on my knees, right on the foot of the bed. I grabbed Ray by the thighs and yanked her down the mattress towards my cock.

“Should I just join in with one of you couples?” Emi frowned from the bed. Dawn paced up and down the side of it.

“No!” Dawn said. “I didn’t lube up my pussy not to get fucked!” She ground her teeth and stomped back to the bed. She looked down at Ray; she looked over at me.

“You’re in between me and my—me and Lucas!” Ray gasped as I ran the tip of my cock over her pussy. She snapped her fingers closed over herself. I tickled her knuckles. She spider-crawled her fingers away.

“Are you OK? Ray?” I asked.

“I’m just freakin’ out!” Ray said.

“OK,” Dawn said, brushing Ray’s hair. “Here, I’ll help.”

“You’ll what?” Ray said. Dawn climbed up on the bed and straddled her knees around Ray’s ears. Ray moaned and reached up to tug her hair free from Dawn’s legs. Dawn looked over her shoulder, grabbed an asscheek, and parted herself for Emi. Emi lit up brightly and rushed across the bed.

“Holy crap! Cum-Cum-Cum-Cum!” Iggy erupted.

“Me too… Oh yeah, me too… Oh yeah… Oh yeah…” Anna drooped and grinned as the red exertion left her face and her shoulders slumped backwards. I reached over and petted her long blonde hair. She shrieked, the good kind, and started railing her hips down onto Iggy who’s thrashing picked up again.

“Lucas!” Dawn said, grabbing my cock in her hand. “Emi!”

The second name fired out of her lips like a supersonic bullet. She wiggled her hips forward but Emi pulled back as hard as she could. The wet slap was the loudest thing in the room (because Iggy had run out of breath.)

“What are you doing?” Ray asked. “Stop teasing me.”

“It’s hard to aim!” Dawn said between grunts. Emi was giggling more intensely than Iggy ever had as she tried to swing her hips in a mad fuck. She was off balance and the cock was out of alignment with the way her hips wanted to swing. She folded herself onto Dawn’s back and Dawn collapsed down onto Ray, hard.

“Let go, Dawn,” I said, picking her fingers from my cock. “Ray should have me do this. You OK down there?”

She flailed her hand out and shoved her thumb upward, flicking Emi in the ear.

“Oh, she’s still going!” Anna said, as she flinched to a roll. She grabbed Iggy by the waist and tried to hang on tightly. “She’s still going!”

“Yeah, that’s why I wanted her for years,” I said, smiling over at Iggy. She lagged out her tongue and crossed her eyes. She yanked her tongue back in quickly, narrowly missing biting herself.

“Ray?” I asked.

“I’m OK! Let’s go! Let’s go!” She motormouthed out the words. Dawn headbutted me in the stomach as Emi humped her with the fake cock. Emi pushed herself up onto one knee, stepping on Anna’s hand as she bearhugged Dawn’s hips. Dawn dropped her head and licked my cock. I had to grab her nose to keep her from sucking me.

“It’s Ray’s turn,” I said. I reached through Dawn’s hair and grabbed my cock. I had to use my left hand to pull her hair from my grip. Emi was biting Dawn in the back of the neck. Dawn was beginning to moan and curse.

I couldn’t see Ray’s face as I ran the tip of my cock around her pussy. She was dripping. She flinched away from the first touch but she was rocking her hips up at me a heartbeat later. I pushed my cock towards her asshole. I found her entrance.

I looked down and matched eyes with a very committed Emi.

“Nope.”

“Oh fuck, I was ready!” Ray shouted in strange in relief. I let go of my dick and grabbed Dawn by the shoulders.

“Drag her back on top of you, Emi,” I said.

“OK, on three,” she said, really swinging her hips one, two, and three.

Dawn tried to grab my hips and hang on tight as I levered her backwards. Ray snorted as Emi sat on her face before sliding off my sister’s forehead and back onto the pillows. Dawn pitched backwards and grabbed the headboard, pressing Emi’s head back into the wood that clacked the wall loudly.

“Oh shit!” Anna grabbed onto Iggy as the bed rocked from the big throw. I walked back a step on my knees and pulled Ray closer to me. We looked each other in the eyes.

Yeah, there was no stopping this. Her face twisted from confusion and bloomed into desire. I leaned over and kissed her. I grabbed my cock and lined myself up again.

“You were doin’ it harder before, Anna!” Iggy growled.

“Bounce Dawn, you’re on top now!” Emi slapped Dawn on the sides of the thighs. Emi unfolded and kicked me twice as her legs veed out around Ray’s head. I brushed Ray’s hair aside and lifted myself up.

“Try not to listen to the circus,” I said. Ray nodded hard. She grabbed my hips and bit her lips. Her eyes closed as I pushed against her.

“Stop pulling me Emi!” Dawn said, she slapped her hands down on my shoulders.

“Stop kicking me, Dawn!” Iggy said.

“Don’t stop!” Ray whispered, against my lips. I grinned, kissed her again and pushed balls deep into her. She screamed.

“Ray?” I stopped. Iggy had very clear good screams and bad screams. Anna really only seemed to have good screams. It had taken years to master Dawn’s variations. Emi was good-screaming when she was cursing.

“Fucking bounce on my cock, slut!” Like that.

I didn’t know about Ray’s scream. She was panting hard. She frowned up at me.

“You’re not gonna fuck me?”

“I am…” I said.

She started running her hips up and down my cock. I figured it had to be a good scream then. I smiled. I put my hands down into the mattress and started long-stroking in and out of her. I set the rhythm of the bed. Dawn and Emi evened out their pace and Anna slowed Iggy down.

“She’s really pretty,” Iggy said, watching us.

“Yeah, Lucas picks hot sluts,” Emi said. “You gonna cum, bitch?”

“Maybe if someone would rub my clit,” Dawn bit back. “I’m not being a bitch, am I?”

“Always!” Emi said, laughing. “Anna, get over here.”

“But—But, Iggy and…”

“Oh, I’m not gonna cum like this,” Iggy said. She squirmed her legs out of Anna’s and kissed the blonde cheerleader flat down on the bed. “Go, cheerleader-sleepover Dawn’s little pussy.”

“Seriously guys! The other cheerleaders aren’t like this! This is the only place I do anything like this!” Anna said, red and panting.

I had my attention focused on Ray. Iggy waddled over and hugged me from behind, laying her cheek on my shoulder blade. I patted her hands around my belly, but I kept my attention on Ray.

We couldn’t look each other in the eyes without nervous laughter. That didn’t stop her hips from moving. Her thighs squeezed mine and she would leave red handprints when she let go of my hips. She squelched in time with our moans. Iggy added her hips to our swing as she hugged me tightly.

“Anna, hold up! You don’t have to—Holy shit! There’s no way you didn’t practice with the cheerleaders!” Dawn finally managed to get Anna to stop fingering Dawn’s pussy. Anna sat back on her heels, slapped her hands on her hips, and glared at Dawn. Emi happily continued to bounce Dawn up and down on the fake dick.

“Guys! Stop it! Please!”

“Hey, a bunch of the cheerleaders go to Kate, right?” Emi said.

“And I don’t want to start a big cheerleader lesbian orgy either!” Anna said. “This is special to me. I don’t want them involved. I want this to be about us!”

“So-sorr-sorry!” Dawn flopped forward and grabbed Anna around the head. She was jumping her hips in time with Emi now.

“We love you, Anna,” I said; Ray had my lip in her teeth while I spoke. “I’m not sharing you.”

“Outside of the harem,” Iggy added. “I’m gonna fuck all of you girls. Emi?”

“My hips are really tired, once I get Dawn off, someone else is wearing this!” Emi growled.

Ray nibbled my lip. I kissed her again. I had a task to finish. I reached down and grabbed her left leg in a tight grip and heaved her whole body into the springs. I wasn’t fucking much faster, but I was pushing all of the way now. She broke our kiss and her tongue slipped up from my upper lip to the corner of my eye. I kissed her chin.

Dawn moaned again. Anna was whispering in Dawn’s ear. I couldn’t hear the blonde but I could tell what she was saying was adding to Emi’s fake dick and Anna’s quick fingers.

Iggy wiggled with every fuck into Ray.

“Are you gonna cum inside of her?” Iggy said. “That is so hot! I can’t believe we can do this! It’s so naughty!”

“That word is always so weird for me,” Emi said. “Naughty makes me think of my old dog. He never listened.”

“How—Shit! How often, unh, does Iggy listen?” Dawn moaned and Anna squealed as Dawn wrenched her hug of Anna’s neck tighter.

“Ray,” I said, focusing. I brushed the side of her cheek.

“It’s OK to love them too,” Ray said. “I know you love me.”

“I do.”

“I love them too,” Ray said. “Especially Anna.”

“I’m trying!” Anna said. But if she had heard Ray or was just frustratedly shouting back into Dawn’s ear, I didn’t know.

“Right up inside of her,” Iggy said. “Then I’ll lick it out. You can watch.”

Those words, right in my ear, with Iggy’s breasts pushed into my back was my tripwire. I kissed Ray and pushed everything in and down. I could feel the orgasm bubbling out of my balls a second before I started pitching lines of cum into Ray. She howled, giggled, and stomped her right leg into the mattress four times.

“Dawnie… You too…” Anna said, grumbling.

“Fucking cum already, you needy whore!” Emi growled out.

“I did! When Anna and Iggy did the first time! Just a little bit more!” Dawn said.

“Really?” Anna said.

Dawn was as red as Anna got, actually turning purple. She wasn’t breathing as she swallowed the noise erupting out of herself. I grinned.

“Iggy, if you want your treat, you’re gonna have to let me back out of Ray,” I said, eyes locked with Ray’s, speaking right into her lips. Ray kissed me. Iggy grabbed my hips, Ray pulled her fingers out from under the new grip. Iggy led me backwards and out of my final fucked harem girl.

“Sex God!” I declared victory.

“Sex God!” Dawn shouted on a first breath in too long. She flopped wildly against Anna. Anna let go of Dawn’s pussy to hold the girl and keep her from falling over. I sat down on my heels. I grabbed Iggy who was crawling over my shoulder. I pulled her in for a kiss.

“Oh my god!” Ray panted and held her hands over her heart. “Wow.”

“I’ll finish you up!” Iggy said, pushing me over as she cheered. She ended up on all fours straddling my hip as she drove her face down into Ray’s pussy.

“Oh my god, don’t eat your own hair,” Anna crawled over to Iggy’s head and started gathering up the wild brown strands and pulling them away from Ray’s quivering body as Iggy went full sloppy and energetic. I ran my fingers up Anna’s hip. I wanted her to lean down and kiss me too, but she just giddily smiled and blushed at me.

Emi staggered off the bed. She slapped Dawn’s ass as Dawn lay across the head of the bed and moaned pitiably. Emi tickled my feet. I laughed, kicked, rolled Iggy off of me, and apologized to Ray and Iggy as I jumped off the bed to join Emi.

“It’s alright!” Ray said in a shriek. Iggy did everything she could not to miss a beat and was face down in Ray’s pussy a second later. My girlfriend had both hands working inside my sister as she slurped theatrically. Anna was back, removing Iggy’s hair from the scene and tying it up in a ponytail.

“Hey,” I said, grabbing Emi and hugging her and kissing her.

“I had fun,” she kissed me an extra five times. “Mom’s waiting for me.”

“Oh my god!” Anna gasped. “There’s no way. I’m 18, I’ll call Mom, but I am sleeping in this bed tonight!”

“You’re all welcome,” I said. I turned back and Emi grabbed my arm as she stepped out of the dildo harness.

“I wouldn’t trust this with Iggy if you sleep face down,” Emi said. She kissed me again. “Mom’ll worry. I’ll see you at school in the morning. At least once more, I think.”

“What?” I asked.

“Where’s my clothes?” she asked. “I got a job interview.”

“What?”

“With Kate,” she said.

“You sure?”

“And Vonnie soon enough,” she kissed me. “Love you. Love all of you!”

“I love you!” we all said, with or without an Emi at the end. Iggy spoke with her mouthful.

Emi found her underwear and was pulling them up. I looked at the strap-on in my hand.

It was Mom’s! I almost dropped it! Family and sex together! So gross… I watched Ray buck off of the bed as Iggy licked her pussy. I clenched the leather harness tighter. I walked over and around the bed. I rubbed Dawn’s ankles.

“Mercy…” she said, quietly pleading.

“I don’t think you’re the merciful type,” I said, lifting her ankles and slipping the harness up her thighs.

“Bye-bye!” A fully dressed Emi blew a kiss from the bedroom door and walked up the hallway to Mom’s room.