The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 8

* * *

I stood up and waded into the center of the hot tub. Five sets of eyes looking up at me. Two feet reaching out to rub my leg under the water.

“Hi.” I said.

“Hi!” Emi said.

“Oh, god, what’s she doing now?” Iggy giggled and rolled her eyes.

“What’re you doing?” Dawn asked, a little nervously. Directed at me, not Emi.

“Slave auction,” Ray said.

I happily turned around for everyone. Emi oohed and ahhed my butt. Which she kicked with her toes.

“I’ll give two goats and four chickens!” Emi shouted.

“That’s a lot of milk and eggs,” I rubbed my jaw, smugly.

“No milk. No eggs. Meat.” Emi declared.

“Oh my god!” Iggy reclined back, her tits breaking the water, as the momentum of her eye-roll carried her whole body.

“Seriously,” a red-faced Anna caught my attention. “Why’re you up in the middle?”

“Maybe he just needed a real woman?” Ray suggested.

“Don’t pick fights,” I said. Ray turned her pale sheepish face downwards. “In fact,” I reached out a hand to her. She took an elbow from Iggy to get to her feet. Ray only took my hand once she had stood up under her own power. I twisted and reached a hand to Anna.

“Wait!” Ray said, but did nothing to make me wait.

Anna laid a hand in mine. I slid my grip down to her wrist and pulled her with my whole body. She stood up quickly, and rolled herself down my arm to lay her back against my chest. I got whipped in the face by mostly wet hair.

“Tasty,” I said, spitting out blonde.

“Wow, hold still,” Ray reached up and picked one of the hairs out of my mouth. Anna wiggled her butt across my dick and settled on my side. My waving member sprung back and said hello to Emi and Iggy. Dawn couldn’t see through Ray’s butt.

Emi waved back. Iggy watched Emi and then did one better shoving two fingers in her mouth from each hand and wolf-whistling loud enough for the entire pack.

Ray hadn’t been paying attention to Iggy. The shock of the loud whistle made her jump. She let go of my hand and I reached around her waist to steady her. I quarter-turned Anna and Ray so we all faced Iggy, Dawn, and Emi.

I cleared my throat.

“Hear ye! Hear ye!” Iggy and Emi said together, giggling. They quickly started poking and tickling each other in revenge for having the same joke.

I cleared my throat.

“I’ve got cough drops in my bag,” Dawn said, reaching for the rim to climb out. I reached over with a foot and pushed her down into the seat.

“For my birthday,” I pulled Ray and Anna closer to me. Anna’s hand skated warmly over my chest. Ray glared at Anna and then pinched my butt. When I put my heels back on the floor, I continued. “My mother gave me a magic potion that would turn my favorite girl into my little love slave.”

“Who’s it going to be?” I’d never see Iggy’s bright giggly face get that dark, that quickly.

“Well,” I said, to her, “I was having all of my girls over. The best people in the world.”

“That’s true.” Emi breathed on her fingernails and polished them on her tit. Anna grabbed my chin and lifted my gaze out of Emi’s chest.

“So that’s what we’re going to do today?” Dawn asked. “Become your love slaves?”

She didn’t make it through her questions without laughing. She shook her head and covered her face with her bangs, which were wet and stuck on either side of her nose. “I’m sorry. Your mom’s a kook.”

“Still,” I said. “I’m gonna give it a try.”

“I want a turn!” Iggy said.

“Yeah you do,” Emi said. “I wanna go with Anna and Dawn. Which girls did you want, Iggy?”

“Girls?” Iggy crossed her arms and then touched her cheek as she tilted her head and thought about it. “You and Anna!”

“Good taste,” Emi elbowed Iggy.

“Well, you can have your turn soon enough.” I said. “Ray, I missed you and I’m so glad you made it out today. Anna, I love you. You should’ve told me you slept with Theo.”

“So you could’ve been jealous too?” Anna was angry-blushing.

I shook my head.

“Because, I’m proud of you,” I said. “Theo’s awesome. I’m glad to know you made a good decision.”

“What?”

“I need my hand for a second, Ray,” I said.

“OK…” she let go of my fingers. I reached over, took Anna’s spare hand and lifted it above her head. Her wet palm, and mine, thunder-clapped a nearly-100%—accurate high five.

“What?” Anna said. She looked up at her hand as I snaked mine back around Ray’s hip again. She grabbed my fingers on the far side of her like a wild west gunslinger getting ready to draw.

“Theo slept with you and Ray,” I said. “That was years ago. It’s time for you guys to forgive each other. To be friends again. When I—” I looked over at Iggy. She noticed me staring hard and her eyes grew wide. “—make love to a great friend. I expect high fives.”

“That all?” Emi said. “I’ll suck your—”

“Emi...” Iggy said, unsheathing her elbow from Emi’s liver.

“I’m more of a hug and head pats kinda girl,” Dawn said.

“I’ll high five you,” Ray said, grinning.

“I’ll smack the shit out of your hand so badly that you’ll need to go back to Iggy ’cause I broke your...” Anna made a crude gesture symbolizing masturbation, “... hand.”

“We already have one Emi!” Emi shouted at Anna.

“I could go for two of you,” Iggy said, hugging Emi.

“You’re lucky Iggy’s bipolar, Anna!”

“I am not!” Iggy giggled. “I’m obsessive compulsive.” She smiled and harrumphed.

“No, you’re not, slob-girl,” Dawn sighed. “Obsessive compulsive is—”

“My turn,” I said. “Shh!”

Dawn clamped her jaw shut and wasn’t sure if she wanted to apologize or glare at me.

“Good girl!” I said, as to a puppy.

Glare at me. She wanted to glare at me.

“Anyway,” I said, squeezing Ray and Anna. “As my first act as super-powered love slave making master and god.”

“Sex god!” Emi cheered.

“What other kind would he be?” Iggy shook her head. She caught my eye and roughly grabbed Emi around the mouth. “We’re shushing! We’re shushing!”

“I am demanding that my girls get along and forgive each other,” I said. “Anna—”

“Why me first?”

“Because you’re my right hand girl,” I said. Referring to having her in my right hand and Ray in my left.

“Oh, OK.” That argument worked perfectly. I was needlessly shocked. “I guess, I can forgive you for moving on the guy I liked and sleeping with him, like a slut.”

“That’s not very forgiving,” I said.

“It’s actually more than I expected,” Ray said.

“Well I expect the very best out of Anna,” I said.

“You do?” Anna said. She was uplifted and shamed all at once. She took a deep breath and bought an extra moment sweeping her bangs out of her face. “Ray, just because I think of you as a slut, doesn’t mean I don’t want to think of you as a friend again.”

“Wow,” Ray said.

I stared hard at Anna.

“Aaannnddd… I totally get why you wanted to say good-bye to Theo the same way I did. I just—I’m sorry I didn’t actually think it was such a true good-bye, and I took it out on you.”

I looked at Ray.

“That’s excellent. I—I’m hurt you were so quick to tear me down,” Ray said… “I’m sorry I… slept with the guy you liked. Even if I really liked him, loved him too.”

She spoke really slowly to keep any ums and uhs from her voice. “I forgive you too?”

I looked back and forth. I tried to see if it stuck. I think it did. I breathed in hard. I still didn’t smell anything. I arched out my jaw and tried to breathe up my nose.

“Yeah, there’s a little still there,” Anna said, watching me.

“Well, I—Thank you both,” I pulled them in for a tight three way hug. Anna took to me like lightning. I had to pull Ray progressively harder. They still didn’t hug each other. I met Anna’s eyes.

“OK,” she said. “It’s not just saying ‘I forgive you’, is it?”

“No, I want you to—” really forgive her.

Ray shrieked as Anna grabbed the pale faced girl and kissed her on the lips. It wasn’t a sexy romantic kiss. In fact, it reminded me more like the kiss of death at the end of The Godfather. I worried.

“Group hug!” Iggy tackled into Ray and Anna as the kiss broke apart. Dawn raced Emi, and lost, to tangle everyone into a mess. I didn’t have to slip. I made us all fall on purpose.

We were kicking, giggling, and splashing as we twisted out of each other’s arms and ended up in a tight circle kneeling in the center. Iggy popped up all of the way and set her foot on my chest. I looked down at her cute wiggling toes. She pushed me backwards and I flailed, but I was on my knees and not really in risk of tumbling over. Anna still grabbed me.

“Where are you going?” Iggy grabbed Anna’s arm and then Emi’s hand. “It’s my turn!”

“Your turn for what?” I asked.

“Play master-goddess make girls do things!” Iggy said. “We all want a turn, right?”

“Yeah!” Emi shouted.

“OK,” Dawn said.

“I don’t know,” Ray looked around.

“Oh, shut up,” Anna said. She grabbed Ray’s shoulder and pushed her into me. “Go sit with Lucas and watch Iggy do her silly thing.”

Ray looked from me to Anna to me to Anna to Dawn, Emi, and then Iggy. All nods. All sincere. I think it really worked. I mean the Love Potion. Like, girls don’t just throw away four-year-long grudges on some strange kiss.

“You’re not going to stop me being so pervy around your boyfriend?” Emi worried.

“I don’t think Lucas would like me being that psycho-jealous,” Iggy laughed.

Anna and Emi breathed sighs of relief. I looked at Anna. She blushed as she always did.

Ray and I had taken our seat. Dawn took hers, sliding her ass right to the stairs so she could see around the girls in the middle to see Ray and me.

“Oh stop being like that,” I reached across the stairs and dragged Dawn through the water.

“I’m hardly going to fit,” Dawn worried.

“There’s always room on top.” I pulled her down sidesaddle on my lap. Ray looked down at Dawn’s legs and pulled them up across her own legs. Dawn looked at Iggy.

“Besides, if I stopped you from being a perv, don’t you think Lucas would try to fill the vacuum?”

“I guess so,” Emi said.

“No one could ever replace Emi’s perviness,” I said.

She curtsied and smiled. “Thank you!”

“My turn!” Iggy shouted sharply. “Alright… So, Lucas likes it when his girls make good choices with boys and, except for Theo,” Iggy looked at Anna. “You’ve got even worse taste than this one.”

“I’m not as bad as Emi,” Anna said. “Just the cheerleaders like playing matchmaker and they suck at it so I get a lot of bad dates.”

“No excuses!” Iggy shouted, throwing a hand into the air. “You’re now only allowed boys that make Lucas happy. No more goons and idiots, Anna. No more dangerous guys, Emi.”

“Just Lucas?” Emi asked with a big smile.

“Right!” Iggy said.

“I think she’s saying she’s going to get turns on Lucas,” Dawn interpreted.

“Pfft!” Iggy rolled her eyes and laughed. She looked at me.

“Iggy’s still got you wrapped around her finger,” Anna said.

“Doesn’t that mean I can get him to do what I want?” Iggy snorted. “Right… Whatever.”

“My turn!” Emi shouted. “I want Dawn and Iggy!”

Anna had practically vaulted onto my lap, pinning Dawn down, before the brunette could slip off. Dawn did flail and squeal as she dodged, artlessly, from the blonde ballistic bombshell.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey!” Anna greeted brightly.

“Hey!” Dawn swore viciously.

“Hey-hoes!” Emi danced. “Now get over here.”

Dawn squealed again. Emi grabbed Dawn with both arms under the boobs and dragged her to the middle of the tub. Dawn kicked and flailed. Iggy laughed monstrously.

“OK! Stand up! And let me wiggle in. Wiggle. Wiggle. Wiggle.”

“You’re in! You can stop hip-slapping us,” Dawn rolled her eyes. “What’re you doing anyway?”

Emi had set herself between Iggy and Dawn and pulled the girls tightly against her sides. She drummed her fingers on both girls’ far hips.

“This is my Lucas, God and Master of the harem!” Emi shouted to the heavens and then quietly finished: “pose.”

“Oh! You’re so handsome!” Iggy knitted her fingers on top of Emi’s shoulder and leaned in against Emi’s arm, fluttering her eyelashes coquettishly.

“Yep.” Emi nodded. She turned to Dawn.

“Uh… Nice boobs?”

“Meh, close enough,” Emi said. “I hereby decree that my sneaky little odalisks, Iggy and Dawn...”

“What’s an odalisk?” I asked.

“It’s a concubine,” Ray explained.

“Oh, someone reads the same filthy stories I do!” Emi laughed. “Anyway, Iggy, Dawn, you two have a bad habit.”

“What?”

“You don’t get really flirty until you think you’re alone with Lucas,” Emi said.

“What?”

“You’re flirting with Lucas!” Iggy tilted her head and glared at Dawn.

“No jealousy!” Dawn huffed. “You don’t think Lucas wants to put us through what Anna and Ray did.”

“Yeah, what I said stands for everyone,” I nodded.

“Of. Course.” Anna poked me in the chest twice. She then snuggled in tight against me. She bounced her long legs across Ray’s lap. Ray leaned as much out of the pool as she could.

“Help me.” She mouthed at me.

I leaned in and said. “Help yourself.”

Anna snapped rigid and tumbled bodily into the water. Ray pulled her pinching fingers out from between Anna’s vertical legs. The blonde sputtered out of the water, her hair matted to her face.

“Good advice,” Ray said. She jumped and hopped onto my lap. She leaned right and patted her vacated hot tub seat for Anna.

“It’s still Emi’s turn,” Dawn declared. “Are you three done?”

“But I—”

“Sit down, Anna,” Emi said. “Thank you, Dawn. So my declaration is, flirt with Lucas for all to see! No more sneakiness!”

“I wasn’t being sneaky,” Iggy said. “I’m just not... Whatever Anna is today.”

“Happy.” Emi said. “You’re not happy. And you…”

“What about me?” Dawn asked.

“Your turn!” Emi clapped.

“Well, um,” Dawn looked around. “How about Ray... and, uh, you Emi?”

“Don’t you dare get on his lap, Anna!” Iggy cleaved through the water. Ray had to dodge like Dawn had, but Ray moved very smoothly. Iggy climbed on my lap, straddling me and trying to force Anna further away by driving a knee between us. Anna shook her head and grabbed Iggy’s knee and so Iggy was straddling my legs and one of Anna’s.

I put my hands on Iggy’s hips. I had never been between her legs before. Aside from a flying scissor kick she did when we were both nine. There’s actually a scar under my hair from the swingset pole I had fallen backwards into.

The nostalgic distraction didn’t help. I was still stuck between Iggy’s thighs. If she moved forward or downward at all, she’d feel just what she was doing to me. I tried not to move. She started swiping the bangs from my face, running my hair down the back of my head.

“Iggy…” Dawn interrupted heaven.

“Oh my god!” Emi elbowed Dawn. “Look how happy he is! Don’t fuck that up!”

“But, if we’re affected by Ray and Anna’s thing, shouldn’t Iggy listen to what I’m going to say about you and Ray?”

“What do I have in common with Emi?” Ray said. “She’s a slutty pothead who doesn’t turn down a party and I’d rather be home reading.”

“We have lots in common! We’re both super hot and now we’re friends again!”

“I’m not super hot,” Ray said. “I’m just fat.”

“Untrue! Hot!” I shouted.

Iggy flicked me in the nose.

“Jealous?” I worried. She grabbed my cheeks and whispered in my ear.

“Super hot. She doesn’t want to think you moved her a step down from what Emi said. Be nice.” She leaned back and put her ass down on my knee. I laughed.

“Super hot!” I shouted.

“Ugh… You delightful people are gross,” Ray slumped her shoulders. She looked at Dawn, “What?”

“You’re both up here because… Well… Um…”

“That’s what I thought,” Ray frowned.

“It’s more about you than Emi!” Dawn said. She balled her fists and tried a few times to get talking. Each time faster and faster. “Sometimes… Sometimes since yesterday… It’s OK for Lucas to see our boobs. And I don’t want to have some friends it’s OK with and other friends it’s not!”

“You want me to take my boobs out?” Ray said flatly.

I certainly wanted her to.

“Or Emi to nix the whole thing,” Dawn said. “You started things with that see-through top last night.”

“Pfft. No.” Anna said.

“Wait, Anna. I don’t want people feeling bad,” Emi said.

“What if I just don’t mind if you do it?” Ray asked.

“I’m OK with that,” Anna nodded. She reached behind her and pulled her bikini top tie, but she didn’t pull it enough to flash me, Ray, anyone. Her boobs were still secure.

“Then we’re not really the group of friends we used to be,” Dawn said. “We used to do everything stupid together.”

“Not get naked,” Ray said.

“That’s true,” Dawn nodded. “Lucas?”

“Like the boy’s not going to choose boobs.” Ray crossed her arms over her chest.

“Well?” Iggy looked me in the eye.

“This isn’t a trap.” I saw in her blues.

“Of course it isn’t,” she smiled.

“It’s Dawn’s turn,” I said, needing to push Iggy’s shoulders to the right so I could look Dawn in the eye. “She’s the God and Master of the Hot Tub Harem!”

“Oh!” Emi clapped once. “I like that! I’ll get t-shirts made up.”

“Like we’re going to be wearing shirts.” Ray rolled her eyes.

“No, we’re not,” Dawn said. “Ray, Emi, Anna, Dawn.”

“I think you mean Iggy,” I said.

“Iggy too.” Dawn said. “Let’s all have fun with nudity in the Hot Tub Harem!” She didn’t do the finger-point-straight-up-in-the-air booming voice. But she almost tried to.

We all looked to Ray. If this True Love Potion is really real, I’d get to see her boobs. If she says something scathing and sarcastic, it’s—

“Yeah, lots of fun flinging boobs around with a bunch of floozies…” Ray rolled her eyes.

I sighed in relief and my shoulders fell in defeat. I had wanted it to work. Still, fun game and all.

Ray stuck her thumbs in the shoulder straps of her one piece and slung it down from her big tits. I watched, it was almost slow motion how long it took before the elastic gave way and the dark blue shot down from her perked up nipples on white bouncing titties.

“Holy shit!” I said in awe.

Iggy leaned into my ear. “So much better. Thank you for making her feel at home.”

This is “at home”? Anna threw her bikini top behind me. Iggy slung herself in the dead center of my line of sight and ripped her top away as well. I punched my hands triumphantly in the air. Dawn’s bottoms horseshoed my wrist.

“What?” I said, looking up my arm.

Ray’s whole bathing suit clapped Iggy in the back of the hair, rolled over Iggy’s head, and tumbled down between us. I just sat there. Fists in the air. Looking at discarded lycra.

“You did just say fun with nudity!” Emi squealed. “I’m so glad I shaved this morning!”

“I didn’t,” Anna worried. “Shit.”

“You don’t—” Have to do everything everyone else does. I tried to say. But Iggy was thrown clear of Anna and my laps so Anna could stand up and slide her bottoms down her legs. I had a great view of her ass to my left, on the surface of the water. She turned, her darker blonde bush riding the froth of the jets.

“Ta-da!” Anna said.

“Hey!” I twisted, reluctantly from Anna, to see that Ray, Dawn, and Emi had stashed Iggy behind them. They all posed, naked, jumping a little as they were shorter than Anna, to show off three perfectly hairless pussies.

Iggy struggled up from the water.

“For fuck’s sake, guys!” Iggy pouted. “He should’ve at least seen my vagina first!”

“I call my turn with Iggy and Emi!” Anna shouted happily.

“I’m getting on that lap!” Dawn splashed Ray and rushed for me.

“Not yet,” Emi said.

“You’re still busy, we get to sit and watch,” Dawn said, running into a loving hug with me.

“Sit on him,” Emi said, “Just as soon as he gets rid of his bottoms too.”

“Hey! Wait!” Iggy said.

“On his lap,” Emi raised a hand. “You can have first ride, alright?”

“That’s not until tomorrow!” Iggy said. She poked her finger around at everyone. “You heard him ask me out.”

“I heard him tell you out,” Ray teased.

“Fine,” Iggy said. “Look but don’t touch.”

“None of us would do that to you,” Emi reached over and hugged Iggy. Iggy squirmed, until she realized that Emi was stripping Iggy of her bottoms. I would’ve looked but Dawn grabbed my own bathing suit.

“No, Iggy, we wouldn’t steal that from you,” Anna shook her head. She gave me a dirty wink as Dawn cheered my liberation. Anna slipped an arm over Iggy’s and then Emi’s shoulders. “You’re going to have a great date tomorrow, but until then, I’ve got the perfect rule for us all.”

* * *