The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Love Machine

By Redsliver

Chapter 9

* * *

My dick was erect, vertical, and underwater. I sat back, arms stretched out, holding Emi around the shoulders and death-gripping the tub rim with my left hand. Dawn sat primly, naked, side-saddle on my lap. Her breasts were jiggling in my face. Her knee broke the surface, she must’ve had her foot on Emi’s lap.

Emi was smiling, radiantly too. She laughed and flicked Dawn in the nipple.

“Stop it!” Dawn whined, covering herself with a smile.

“Lucas!” Iggy shouted. Maybe for another time.

“Sorry, what?” I asked. And there she was, jet rumbled water splashed up to her navel. To her left Anna, who’s pink lips broke the surface but the froth ripped the sight from me on and off. Hypnotically.

“Lucas!” Iggy slapped her hands on her hips again. I shook my head. Ray was laughing, hard, at me, though her face was covered with both of her hands and her elbows covered her nipples. She peaked out from behind her pinkies but covered herself again.

“Lucas!” Iggy growled.

“I’m sorry I’m overwhelmed.”

“Well you should be! This is awesome for you!” Iggy barked.

“Because you’re here,” I said.

“Just because you’re a sweetheart doesn’t mean you can go spacey at every jiggling titty!” She growled.

“Iggy,” Anna grabbed her shoulders. “It’s my turn, not yours.”

“Yeah, well,” Iggy said. “He needs to pay attention.”

“Do I?” Emi shot a hand into the air.

“Not really,” Anna laughed.

“Sweet!” Emi made a show of licking the tips of her fingers, waggling her eyebrows at me and wiggling her fingertips into the water.

“But I need Dawn to,” Anna said.

“Oh,” Emi said. “Well I might as well listen too.”

She wiped her fingers off on my face and I snapped a bite at them as she yanked them away.

“Lucas!” Anna bellowed.

“What?” I jumped, having expected another Iggy not Anna. Dawn yelped and tumbled off of my knees.

“Come, sit here, Dawnie,” Emi stood up and dragged Dawn around and pulled her into her own lap. “Better Anna?” Emi asked as Dawn’s spine went up straight. I bet I could balance books on Dawn’s head. Dawn’s knee broke the surface, her foot daintily touched my leg. Her heel inching up against my balls.

“Luc-cas…” Iggy moaned and rolled her eyes.

“I’m listening.” I nodded. Emi felt my grip tighten on her shoulder. She mussed her fingers around in my hair.

“We’ll keep him listening,” Dawn said, smiling devilishly. A little bit of pressure from her heel. I was going to leave my fingerprints in Emi’s skin. The pressure relented. I had my dick out. My shorts had been thrown across the patio. No one had seen a real show yet, but they were guaranteed to.

“Good,” Iggy said. “Now Anna…”

“Anna, Goddess of Sex and Master of the Hot Tub Harem?” She prompted back at Iggy.

“Wouldn’t Mistress of the Hot Tub Harem sound sexier?” Ray asked.

“No, because I’m talking at Lucas’s level,” Anna smiled devilishly at me. “Not as Lucas’s mistress, yet.”

“It’s his birthday, you can’t outrank him and be The Mistress pushing him around, OK?” Iggy growled.

“Not The Mistress, Lucas’s—” Anna smiled. “Not like that at all.”

“Good,” Iggy said. She then sunk down to her knees, and bowed her eyes below Anna’s navel. “Then command me, Anna, Goddess of Sex and Master of the Hot Tub Harem.”

“Oh, she’s being fun today!” Emi stage-whispered in my ear.

“What?” Ray peaked out from behind her fingers. She yelped. “Do I have to do that too?”

I was about to say yes, feeling the presence of Dawn’s heel at my balls was making me feel jumpy. Not jumpy-scared, jump-Iggy-right-now. I tried to breathe softly. We were going on a date tomorrow. Romantic. A show. Ice cream. I was going to pulverize her hipbones from all the thrusting I planned to do.

I swallowed air.

“No,” Anna said. “My rule is, you don’t have to be as ready as everyone else, but be happy to see them go further than you’re going to. You don’t have to kneel like Iggy. Iggy be happy we got naked first. All of the fun stuff.”

“That’s—”

Incredibly dangerous? The most exciting thing I ever heard. I wiggled my ass and closed my eyes, trying to imagine something unsexy. Dawn leaned in and blew in my ear.

“Open your eyes, don’t miss the show.”

I gasped, flinched, moaned, and spasmed. I panted hard.

“It’s OK, relax, we’ve got all evening,,,” Emi really whispered as she stroked above my ear. She felt my grip loosen on her arm. I smiled, I was clear-headed for the first time in daze. I looked ahead.

Iggy was jumping and squeezing Anna madly in a big hug. “That is so sweet! I don’t want to be a bitch and ruin everyone’s fun! You’re so smart Anna!”

“Thanks,” Anna said. “We done playing Master of the Hot Tub Harem!” She threw her arms out to the sides and laughed a deep Mwahahaha mad scientist cackle. She gave me a wink as she turned firetruck red.

“Can I have a turn?” Ray said.

“If you don’t talk through your hands,” Emi said.

“Yeah, let’s see your pretty face,” I smiled.

“It’s not pretty,” Ray said, incorrectly. She slowly lowered her hands. She pinned her breasts tightly to her chest until her nipples were in her palms.

“Oh! Seat’s open.” Iggy rushed me Dawn twitched and stomped me in the balls before she kicked her leg up, fell off of Emi’s lap and dodged Iggy climbing up and straddling me. Emi, unlike Anna, made room for Iggy to get her knee in between us.

“Oh wow,” Iggy said. She looked me wide in the eye. She squeezed in, her breasts tight against my chest as I recovered, scaling the inside of her thigh. She whispered, tightly in my left ear. “I can literally feel you growing against my leg! This is so weird and cool.”

“And hot?” Emi asked, fire in her voice. Iggy jumped and retreated away from my torso.

“What?” Iggy asked. “I guess, that’s not the wrong word for it, but—”

Emi got up and Dawn sat down next to me. She reached over and tickled up my breastbone. Iggy looked at Dawn. There was something combative on Iggy’s face, initially, but all of the sudden she was gigawatt smiling.

“I am, ahem, the, uh… Shit. I, like, am… Oh my god, I sound like an idiot!” Ray grumbled. I grabbed Iggy by the shoulders and leaned her head out of my way.

“Ba-ka!” She giggled, crossed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and hopped up.

“I’m trying to—” Ray said, looking at Iggy. “Can you not, um, interrupt?”

“I couldn’t see,” Iggy said, she spread out her arms straight and fell backwards, giggling. I panicked, caught her and she snuggled back on my lap. “Alright I’m—Whagh!”

“Cute,” Dawn said, smiling.

I had opened my knees and dropped Iggy into the water. The edge of her butt hit the corner of the seat I was on. She managed, in that moment of contact, grab my knees and slam her ass backwards into my balls. I lost my breath, Iggy grabbed me tightly under the knees and staked out her claim.

“This place is stupid,” Ray said.

“No, just filled with stupid people,” Emi said. “Stupid, beautiful people.”

“You can stop hugging me.” Ray said. Emi hopped back. “Are you OK, Lucas?”

“I—” I took a huge breath. “I’ll survive. I…” I let out a loud and prolonged “Wooo…”

“He’s a bit red in the face,” Dawn said. “But he’s got his co—penis inside Iggy’s butt, so he’s happy.”

“He’s not inside my butt!” Iggy snorted.

“Yeah, he’s gonna buy her ice cream first,” Anna laughed.

“Not my butt,” Iggy frowned. She looked back over her shoulder. She gave me the biggest smile she could. I had just got my lungs working right again. I smiled. “Not my butt, right?”

“No promises,” I smiled and kissed her. She squealed and dug her fingers into knees. I yelped, that broke our kiss and Dawn sighed sadly.

“Do your thing, Ray,” Dawn said. “You either get started or you don’t.”

“Anna you’re a cheerleader, Emi you’re a—you’re weird,” Ray said.

“And who are you?” Anna asked.

“Kinda a goth… Bit of a homebody and computer nerd. I like—”

Anna grabbed Ray and whispered into Ray’s ear.

“Oh, right, sorry.” Ray nodded. She met my eyes and immediately looked straight up at the eave. She stabbed a shaking finger skyward. “I am Ray, Queen Goddess of Pervy Stuff and Master of The Whore Tub Harem!”

The exclamation was more like a squeak in her voice.

“Whore tub!” Emi grinned and laughed.

“I don’t like it,” Dawn said, quietly. I slid my arm over her shoulders. She leaned in and put her head on Iggy’s shoulder.

“Aw… Sweetheart…” Iggy tried to hug Dawn, found my arm. Something washed off Iggy’s face and she hugged Dawn tightly.

“And—As Queen Master, uh…” Ray looked and frowned at Iggy and Dawn naked hugging. “Lesbian stuff?”

“Whoa!” Emi squealed. “Girl!” She threw up two hands to double high-five Ray.

“That’s not—” Ray blushed like Anna who was already looking away from any other pairs of eyes that could find her. “I didn’t…”

“Oh my god, Dawn!” Iggy squealed. I looked down and saw Dawn laying a warm kiss on Iggy’s lips. Iggy kissed back but she turned her eyes wide and crazy to her left into mine. I leaned in and kissed her neck. She broke away from both of us.

“I’m not gay…” Iggy shrieked. “That was so hot! So really hot! I gotta go pee!”

Iggy twisted, which slapped my cock with her butt cheeks. She muttered a sorry and used my thigh and Dawn’s shoulders as steps to zip out of the hot tub. The sliding door into the kitchen clunked and shook for how hard Iggy had yanked it.

“Do I get up? Follow her?”

“You want to watch her pee?” Ray asked, her blush fading and she looked whiter than she normally did.

“I… um... “

“Hey!” Emi shouted and growled. “I know we said we wouldn’t hook up with gross guys, that we’d ask Lucas first, but now that Ray said ‘lesbian stuff’—”

“Oh, god, please kill me…” Ray muttered.

“I want everyone to know that it’s gotta be good girls too. I don’t want Anna hooking up with the skanks that tried to hook her up with Oliver or Ian.”

“I’m not into girls…” Anna said. “If I was to do anything, it’d be with Dawn or nobody.”

“Dawn’s pretty awesome,” I agreed, hugging her shoulder. “I give my stamp of approval on Dawn.”

“Goddammit,” Dawn said. She swept her wet hair behind her ears. “I only kissed Iggy because I thought I had too and for Lucas. I—Emi!”

Emi had dove for Dawn and was giggling madly as she tickled Dawn’s breast and slapped kisses all over Dawn’s nose and cheeks.

“I don’t think she’s been with a girl before,” Ray said.

“Have you?” Anna asked, blushing as she broke eye contact with Ray.

“Shut up!” Ray blushed.

I was laughing, this was all so crazy. But I was worried about Iggy. I closed my eyes, nodded, and pushed up onto my feet. “Get a good look, girls. I gotta go see the love of my life.”

“Aw…” Anna smiled at me.

A love of your life,” Emi said, breaking her strange assault on Dawn to poke me in the belly. “Hello, Lucas!”

“Hi, Emi,” I said. Blushing like Anna as my dick hovered above the surface of the water. “I, um…”

“Just in case you guys are wondering,” Anna said. “Biggest I’ve seen.”

“What about Theo?” Ray said.

“What did you do? Theo in the total dark?” Anna asked.

“Maybe!” Ray muttered and looked at my dick again. “He’s not as big as porn.”

“He’s a monster!” Emi said, in the most sweet condescending tone I had ever heard. She leaned down and tried to lay a peck on my cockhead. I flinched. Not expecting her action. I cleared my throat and ran off after Iggy.

I skidded over the kitchen tiles and dripped on the hall carpet. I stood before the closed door of the bathroom. I took a deep breath. I realized I was naked. I had spent so much effort and energy realizing they were naked. I had—I blushed and grimaced for what I had done under Dawn’s foot. Thank god she hadn’t said anything.

“Are you coming in or what?” Iggy shouted.

I seemed shocked, not that she had heard me bound across the house and stop before the door. She just invited me in? I guess we were seeing each other naked down. I looked down at my erection.

Be on your best behavior, I like this girl!

Hoping my psychic command held. I put my heart in my throat and opened the door.

“Lucas!” Iggy shrieked and twisted her thighs on the toilet and shoved her hands over her pussy. “Oh my god, ew! Gross!”

“Uh…” I frowned. “You’re OK?”

“I just pissed on my fingers!”

“Why did you do that?”

“Because someone walked in on me peeing!” Iggy scowled.

“Here,” I rushed over to the little closet, grabbed a washcloth and turned on the sink.

“Nice butt…” She grumped.

“You did invite me in!” My voice cracked. I turned, warm washcloth in my hands and looked Iggy in the eyes. She stared agape at my cock.

“That… That…”

“I call him ‘The Fate of The World’!” I said, knuckles on hips, chin up and tilted thirty degrees to the left. “Oh!” I squatted down and handed Iggy the cloth.

“Thank you,” she said, wiping down her fingers. “I thought you were Emi or one of the girls.”

Iggy said as she pushed her knees tighter. The tinkling stopped. We both blushed like Anna.

“Right… Well, sorry,” I said. “Are you OK?”

“Emi kissed you yesterday and I was so mad!” Iggy clenched her eyes closed and belted the words out.

“I didn’t ask her to,” I said.

“I know!” Iggy shook her head. “And then Dawn kisses me and you don’t get mad. You just be sweet and… horny. And you kiss my neck.”

“Girls kissing is hot,” I said. “If a boy kissed you, I’d kill him.”

She laughed. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I said.

“Can you turn around,” she asked. “I gotta clean up and flush.”

I did, swiftly turning, seeing the mirror, taking two steps left and staring straight through the open door. Emi blew me a kiss, shushed me, flashed a thumbs up, and tiptoed away.

The toilet flushed and Iggy went straight to the sink. She scrubbed down her thighs with the washcloth, tossed it to the hamper and started Lady-MacBeth-washing her hands.

“Feeling better?” I asked.

“No, still guilty,” she said. “Lesbian stuff, huh?”

“I don’t think that’s what Ray wanted,” I laughed. Iggy grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to see her.

“I like your penis,” Iggy said.

“I like…” I two-handed gestured to all of Iggy.

“Well your butt’s nice too,” she pouted, and then laughed. “I didn’t know if I’d like penises. It’s just… Look at it…”

“Spectacular,” I said, looking down and smirking. She punched me in the pectoral muscle and laughed her head off.

“God!” she snorted. “I wish I could be like a boy.” She grabbed her boobs and turned to the mirror. “Hey check out these girls! They’re not awkward, the wrong size, or all weird-shaped at all!”

“Testify!” I grinned. She giggled madly. I didn’t even respond to her turning. She tackled me in a hug. She put her butt back a little bit when my cock bumped her stomach.

“No!” She looked up at me.

“Nothing you’re not ready for,” I smiled.

She tightened the hug until I was stuck up the ridge of her abs. She pressed her thighs right into mine. “No! No friend of mine gets half a hug. And… We’re even more than friends, right?”

“I’d say so…”

“I mean, neither of us tried dating anyone else, or anything,” she said. “We just… Tomorrow’s going to be great.”

“I’m looking forward to the ice cream,” I said.

She laughed and snorted.

“I am,” I said. “I really, really, want to do everything, and I—” I sort of humped her belly. “—like the way you feel. I wish I could be on the same note as you more often.”

“Well, when are you?” she asked. She snuggled her cheek into my collar.

“After I jack off…” I admitted, throat dry, eyes counting the bumps on the ceiling tiles.

“Oh!” Iggy said. I could hear the tightness in her cheeks. “I’m going to stop hugging you now.”

“Oh, of course,” I frowned.

“Jerk!” she slapped me. “Not for what you said! I wouldn’t treat you like that! I hope! I haven’t right?”

“What?”

“Just because I wanted to… date and stuff… I don’t want you feeling ashamed for… The Fate of The World.”

“Well maybe if you could say his name without doubling over in laughter…” I said.

“Why that stupid name?”

“Because ‘The Fate of The World is in my hands!’ is better for my self esteem than ‘I was jacking off.’”

Iggy snorted and stood up. “C’mon!”

“What?” I let her lead me back out to the deck. The girls were all scattered about giggling. Anna had her back to us. Iggy shushed the others.

“She can hear your feet on the patio though,” Ray was saying as Anna was turning. Emi rushed through the water. Ann shrieked. Emi pulled Anna’s face into her boobs.

“Stealthy enough!” Iggy laughed. She led me over, grabbed Anna’s shoulder and dragged her back. I wasn’t expecting Iggy’s left hand to grab my cock. I let her pull me forward and slap me down on the corner of Anna’s neck.

“What’re you doing?” Emi asked.

“The Fate of The World!” Iggy shouted. “Rests on Anna’s shoulders!”

I started laughing my ass off. I just relaxed, getting Iggy and meeting her eyes. But laughing pulled me back, I dragged my cock through Iggy’s fingers. My shoulders shook, my eyes went wide. I put my hand down, grabbing the lip of the hot tub and Iggy’s ass. She shrieked. I gasped.

“He-ey!” Emi giggled.

“Oh my god!” Anna gasped. She pulled her face from Emi’s tits and looked up at me.

“Sorry!” I gasped. I watched my cum running down Emi’s stomach and Anna’s chest.

“Why?” Emi scooped a fingerful and sucked it off. “You did good.”

I looked at Iggy. She looked at her hand. She looked at me.

“I need to talk to the girls!” She shouted.

“Are you OK? I didn’t mean to—”

“We’ll join you inside in a second,” Emi said, grabbing Anna’s boob.

“I’m not shaming you!” Iggy shouted at me, fist balled at her side and every ounce of her voice trying to catch up with her words. “It’s OK.”

“Go inside,” Ray said. “I am shaming you.”

All the girls glared at Ray.

“Don’t be mad,” I said, hopefully. I grabbed Iggy and kissed her strongly on the lips. We didn’t quite make out. I let her feel my tongue, but I still wanted to hot-foot out of there and away from my embarrassment. Iggy just waved, stupid smile on her face and daze in her eyes.

She wasn’t shaming me.

I smiled, and went for a cupcake.