The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hotel Anteros — The Return

Masters sat at his desk, eyeing the potential clients before him. He about 80 years of age in a wheelchair displaying, if such an aid could, the wealth of its user. Where gold could be a part of it, it was. She a little younger, sitting comfortably on the sofa wearing an original Lanvin suit in burgundy, the diamond necklace befitting a queen, with earrings to match, but oddly enough no bracelet or rings. Masters wasn’t his real name, of course, a sort of nom de guerre worthy of the enterprise he was engaged in; servicing the warped fantasies of the wealthy, particularly the elderly wealthy prepared to part with thousands to abuse their perverted power in order to satisfy their sexual needs in the short time remaining before they departed this mortal coil.

“So, Mr and Mrs Cawthorne, what we’re offering is complete control over the subjects you choose to engage with. They’ll satisfy your every desire as if it was just a usual aspect of their lives. Total obedience as it were, without the slightest recognition in them that this is precisely what they are being. Obedient. I won’t trouble you with the detail, but it has a little to do with the tablet we insisted you took within the hour before your arrival here, for the subjects we choose to condition have no such blocking mechanism on which to rely against the conditioning that takes place when they arrive. Now, given that what is on offer here was alluded to in the confidential brochure you purchased, are there any questions, as I’m sure there must be some?”

Jack Cawthorne went first, as he always did. Mega-rich from success in the retail industry it was his style to fully understand what he was paying for, and getting value for money. “It’s a lot of money Masters, and as you can see from my condition here, this is for Mrs Cawthorne. I’m just here for the view. She swings all ways, and can be very demanding. Just because she’s nigh on seventy she still gets wet, I can tell you. Before I lay out any more than I already have, you got some sort of demonstration for us?” “I want a woman first, darling” Mrs Cawthorne said, following that up with “young enough to be my daughter, but not as young as a granddaughter”. Masters responded, “Well as it was made quite clear in the information provided, our subjects range from early thirties to late forties. We found that younger minds are less susceptible to conditioning. Not impossible, but always requiring that little bit more effort. I’ll tell you what; there’s a particularly desirable subject in house today. Forty eight years of age, but with the body of a fit thirty year old. Penelope is her name, Penny for short. I’ll get her here now.” And with that, Masters picked up the telephone resting on the desk. “Carla. Yes. Penelope. Where is she now? Direct her to my office if you would. Thank you”. As he replaced the receiver he went on, “Penny has been here with her husband Peter now for almost a month. Peter was a little problematic to start, but we re-conditioned as necessary and all’s well now. We find for some reason that he is preferred by our male clients”. A knock at the door and Masters shouted “Come in.” He continued, “You see Mr and Mrs Cawthorne, what I was telling you about Penelope here. Have a good look. Yes, come in Penny. Are you ready for service?” “Yes of course sir” came the response from Penny as she moved towards Masters’ desk wearing just high heels, stockings and a bra. No panties, but what she was wearing all black to match her dark hair. “This is Mr and Mrs Cawthorne, Penny”. “Hello, how do you do?” said Penny looking towards the two seated nearby, who said nothing in response. “Could you remove the bra, Penny and cup your breasts in the direction of Mrs Cawthorne for me?” “Of course sir” said Penny as if there was every normality in the requirement, “And pull on those nipples to make them nice and hard” Masters added. And she did. “Do you like what you see Mrs Cawthorne” Masters asked. “Yes, indeed, yes indeed” Mrs Cawthorne replied. “And she does have a wonderful body doesn’t she?” She added. “What’s your pleasure then Mrs Cawthorne” Masters enquired. “Well, as a start I want her tongue on my clit as soon as I can get these panties off”. “Don’t trouble yourself about doing that yourself,” Masters assured her. “If you can just stand up for a moment please. Penny, remove Mrs Cawthorne’s panties for her and when you have, kneel down before her when she sits back down”. “Yes, of course sir” came the nonchalant response from Penny as if this was an everyday occurrence for her, which perhaps it had become of late, well certainly the next instruction seemed to have been. “Now Penny, lick Mrs Cawthorne to orgasm if you would”, and with that Penny buried her head between the now seated older woman’s thighs, where within seconds there was no escaping the characteristic slurping sounds emanating from the direction of her mouth as her tongue lapped away at the older woman’s vulva.

“Now, Mr Cawthorne, whilst Penny is working away there, where are you now on looking to stay, for as long as you like?” “Let’s see” said Cawthorne. “It’s a lot of money. And let’s be straight here, for all I know this woman here could be a hooker you’ve called in, and we can get this for a tenth of what you’re asking”. “Ah, Mr Cawthorne, it is disappointing that you should be so distrusting. Let’s let Penny finish off Mrs Cawthorne, and it sound like this might be soon, then we can demonstrate the total control that is in actual fact in play here”, and with this, Masters pulled a drawer away from the desk and lifted from it a revolver with one hand, and a bullet with the other. “Are you familiar with firearms Mr Cawthorne?” “Yes I am. And I know that’s a Colt Peacemaker”. “Well, here you are” said Masters as he handed Cawthorne the gun and bullet.. “Yes, oh God yes” screamed Mrs Cawthorne as her body reacted to the orgasm she was experiencing courtesy of Penny’s tongue. “Oh yes. Yes!” she exclaimed. “That was good. Very good indeed” she added as she let out a loud sigh. “Penny” Masters called. “Mr Cawthorne here has a gun with a single bullet. He’s going to put the bullet in the chamber, spin it and hand it to you if you would take it from him when he has?” “Ok sir” Penny acknowledged. “Now, Mr Cawthorne, if you wouldn’t mind loading the gun as suggested please?” “You can’t be serious?” Cawthorne asked. “Well, you wanted a demonstration of the total control here so what better example than this?” “Yes, but this?” Cawthorne asked. “Oh, ok then. Let’s see what you’re up to” Cawthorne added as he loaded the chamber and spun it, handing it to Penny as she reached for it. “Now Penny, put the gun to your temple and pull the trigger will you?” directed Masters. “Yes, of course sir” Penny responded as she moved the weapon up towards her right temple. “Stop it, stop it!” exclaimed Mrs Cawthorne jumping up from the sofa. “Masters, tell her no” she added, but didn’t wait for a reaction, instead grabbing the gun from Penny’s hand as it arrived at her head. “Enough. We get it” Mrs Cawthorne confirmed. “For Christ’s sake Jack. Can’t you see the way she’s standing there? Like a doll waiting for instruction. I bet if she was told to shit in that waste paper bin over there she would. Right Masters?” “Yes of course” Masters agreed. “Would you care for a demonstration?” “No. Thank you. But I will bear it in mind. Now send her on her way and let’s have a drink shall we” Mrs Cawthorne suggested as she handed the gun back to Masters. With that, Penny was dismissed and the Cawthorne’s able then after what they’d witnessed to reflect further on the opportunities being presented to them, over double JD’s on ice of course.

“Those Cawthorne’s, Carla. What a pair” reflected Masters as he sat with her in the hotel reception area. Carla had been a loyal servant at Hotel Anteros for some years now, well before it became an exclusive venue for the rich and their perversions, but she’d known Masters before he was, well, Masters, and there had been that one time she’d succumbed to temptation after a night on the bubbly, and sucked him off like he’d asked. Or did he tell her to, she wasn’t sure, but it had never happened again since. And despite being fully aware of what took place there, her loyalty handsomely rewarded with a seven-figure bank balance as of now, she was never quite certain if her mind was actually her own. “So distrusting” Masters went on. “You should have seen that Penny doing what she does, and she’s so good at it. And all I get from him is that it’s a set-up. With hookers. Well fuck him. Cunt”. “That might not be all you have to worry about” Carla warned. “We’ve had a mother and daughter turn up. Forty two and eighteen they are. The husband couldn’t make it. Called to work at the last minute, apparently.” “We’ll have to get on to Smitt in Operations then” Masters responded. “It won’t work on an eighteen-year old will it? Are they in the room yet?” Masters asked. “No, they’re hanging about by the pool. I told them it wasn’t ready. Tom is keeping them company.” “Well if it’s going to work at all we’d better get them back in for the will-loosening scent to take effect. Get Tom to invite them to a game of pool in the games room and we’ll pump it in to the max. I’ll see what Smitt reckons”.

Julie, at forty two, was yet another example of a mature woman in excellent shape. Brunette, five feet eight inches tall with a figure that bellied the fact she’d dropped three kids. Three hours a day in the gym from just days after each birth was the key, and those false tits hubby bought just about rounded it all off. A very desirable specimen of womanhood was Julie, and perfect for Hotel Anteros, but the daughter Brie, not quite so. Brunette, like her mother. Slightly shorter, and with breasts still not quite fully developed, or so she hoped. Not as slim as her mother, with an arse larger than she wanted. But she liked fucking. Her mum didn’t know just how much, and Brie was in no rush to tell her, ever. This Tom was right up her street as well. Big. Strong. She’d like to fuck him, but as her experience to date was actually only with a rabbit and a rather thick black dildo, however much she liked using those, she still fancied trying the real thing soon. So, pool in the games room Tom had suggested. There they were, prancing around the table missing pot after pot, both giggling like schoolgirls, and all the while becoming very nauseated. “I feel sick mum”. “Me too a bit darling. Let’s see if the room’s ready”. “Hold on for just a few more minutes” Tom suggested, “And I’ll go and sort it for you”. “Ok” they both said as he left.

“Are they in the room yet, Tom” Masters enquired. “Yes sir. Room CCTV shows they’re viewing the material now.” “Good. Smitt says he’s made some adjustments for the age, but we’ll just have to see. When it’s processed can you separate them? Get the mother to my office and just try out the girl. Nothing heavy. Just a little taster, if you know what I mean?”

“Yes sir. As it happens I think it’s just about finishing now.”

“Hello Julie. Thank you for coming to see me. I was anxious to learn why your husband didn’t join you here today” Masters warmly greeted her, choosing not to trigger quite yet, as was his way when he could. It was the sudden descent in the subject to total obedience that he found so empowering, so arousing in fact. It was the unquestioning acceptance of every instruction, every command that enthralled him. And nothing was robotic either. The subject responded to every instruction or command as if it was perfectly normal. If he told a man that he was a woman he would act like one. If he instructed a man, or woman, to take a complete stranger’s cock in their mouth it was as normal to them as if it was a banana they were sucking. Totally normal to them. What was necessary though, was a regular triggering to ensure the subject was still under, and obedience was always to the person who had triggered the condition. If in quick succession, then no problem, multiple controllers worked, and why those in the know would trigger early again if it had been a while since the subject had been so. This was Julie’s first field test as it were, and why Masters wanted to play, just a little bit. He offered her a place on the sofa, which she took. “No” she responded to his question, “He got called back to work just as we were packing the car. What is it you want though, I thought it would be ok for my daughter Brie to come instead. I know she’s a lot younger than everyone else seems to be around here, but she is mature for her age, and we did pay a fair sum for the stay?” “Do you know whether or not she is a virgin?” Masters asked in response to the answer, as if it was a perfectly normal enquiry to ask a mother of her daughter. “I beg your pardon. What the fuck has that got to do with you?” Julie almost shouted back. “Well it has a lot to do with me given the reason your husband and you alone were invited to stay. Well is she?” “You can fuck right off” Julie almost screamed as she got up to leave. “Calm down now please Julie. Calm down. I have to ask you though, are you ready for service?” The change in Julie’s demeanour was as dramatic and as swift as with the anger that only a few moments ago had filled her. “Yes” she responded. “Ok. Now remain standing then Julie, and face me. That’s right. I’ll ask you again. Is your daughter a virgin?” “I think so” she replied. “You’re not sure then?” Masters asked. “No. I’m not”. “Ok. We’ll have to look into that. Tell me, do you like anal sex Julie?” “No, not at all. The thought of it disgusts me actually”. “But if I told you that I was going to fuck you in the arse and that you’d love it, you would wouldn’t you?” Julie hesitated for a split second before replying “Yes, I’d love it.” “You’d love what, Julie?” “I’d love you fucking me in the arse?” “Now remove all your clothes then and knell down in front of me” Masters directed. And she did. “Unzip my fly. Take out my cock and suck it now Julie”. And she did. “Look up at me Julie. Now tell me how much you love sucking my cock.” “I love sucking your cock” she confirmed in the brief moment it was out of her mouth before being back again. No matter how many times he did just this, Masters still found the power intoxicating.. Who wouldn’t, he thought. “Remember, it is sir when you address me, Ok?” He told her. She moved away from what was preoccupying her attention for that moment, still holding it in her hand though, that nice, tasty thick cock. Looking up at Masters she said “Yes sir” before returning to the task at hand. He enjoyed the pleasure for a few moments more before saying “Now Julie. I want you to stand up. Go to the desk and lean over it. Pull your arse cheeks apart and then beg me to fuck you in the arse.” Up she rose with a “Yes sir”. Three steps as it was to the desk and leaned over it she did, pulling her arse cheeks apart once in position. “Please fuck me in the arse sir. Please.” She begged. As Masters stepped behind her he said “Again”. “Please. Please fuck me in the arse sir. I want it so much it’s hurting” she said, anxiously now. With that, Masters guided the tip of his cock to that little starfish she was eagerly trying to open as large as she could by pulling at those cheeks. It was tight though. Masters conceived that she was probably truthful in that no-one had ever likely been there, but he pushed, gently at first, mindful that there was no lubrication, yet once the head was enveloped by that hole, his pushing quickened pace. Through the tight sphincter muscle, it was loosening with every stroke. “Keep telling me what you want Julie” Masters commanded. “Fuck me in the arse. Please sir, please fuck me in the arse. I want it so bad.” Her breathing became heavy. As his pace quicken, Masters told her “you want me to come in your arse Julie. Tell me.” “Please come in my arse sir. Fill my arse up. Please sir” she begged. And he did. Admittedly it was a bit quicker than it should have been he thought, but she was so horny.. Three, four spasms. He was sure he’d all but emptied those sacks into her. He pulled away. Still a semi on, he felt. Not bad for his age Masters considered. And a dribble of cum fell from the tip of his cock to the floor. “Turn round Julie. Take this in your mouth and clean it. Suck it and swallow everything.” She did as she was told. “Can you see that little dribble of cum on the carpet there?” He asked. “Yes sir”. “Lick it up then”. She did, with just a single sliding motion of her tongue on the carpet. And swallowed. “Now put your clothes back on and return to your room. You’ll be called when you’re needed again”, and as she started dressing Masters added “Very good Julie. I think you’ll do well here”.

“So Tom. The daughter. What gives?” Masters asked. “Not sure sir. Seemed compliant, but I got the feel that she wanted me anyway. I left it untouched. I understood she might be a virgin. Probably needs a different kind of test. You maybe?” “No, I’ve not long finished with the mother” Masters responded. “Let’s see how she reacts at dinner when others are tested.”

“Good evening ladies. My name is Charles, and I’ll be looking after you from here. Please follow me.” Julie and Brie followed Charles to a table for four close to the entrance to the kitchen in the rather plush dining room they found themselves in. Two other guests were already seated. As they arrived the man extended his hand to Julie to shake, “Good evening. I’m Peter, and this is my wife Penny.” Julie shook the hand and tendered a smile in Penny’s direction. “I’m Brie,” so Brie announced to the pair as both her and her mother sat down. “What a strange place this is?” She added “you been here long?” “Well I’m not sure” Peter replied. “Seems like ages actually. Whenever we think to go we find one reason or another to stay. You two staying long?” “Just for four nights” Julie responded. “My husband should have been here with me instead, but got called away to work. Brie’s our daughter.” “Mum, mum. Look. Look over there” Brie said, distracting her mother. “That woman is wanking off the guy. Look.” “You sure, hun. I can’t see anything.” Charles, within earshot, returned to the table and interrupted, “Ladies, ladies and gentleman. I have to ask; are you ready for service.” With that, all four responded “Yes”. “If you’ll bear with me a moment then,” Charles asked of them, “I’ll be back soon”.

“Yes sir. All responded to the trigger, including the girl, but I didn’t test further, just in case. Trouble is that Madeline had started testing elsewhere and the girl witnessed it. What do you want to do?” “Thanks Charles.” Masters responded. “Let them eat. Carry on testing elsewhere and let me know if the girl reacts. After the first course we’ll let Carla sound her out in her office.”

“So, Julie. What is it you do? Sorry, I mean do you work?” Peter enquired of Julie, but before she could respond, Carla was at the table. “How was the first course for you all?” she asked. All answers were in the affirmative. “Now before the second course I have to ask are you ready for service?” Again, all four answered in the affirmative. “Brie, stand up and follow me now. The rest of you finish your meal.” Brie did as she was told and followed Carla to a small office off the reception area. “Sit down there Brie” Carla instructed. “Now Brie, I’m going to ask you some questions which you’ll answer truthfully, understand”. “Yes”. “And call me ma’am when you respond, ok?” “Yes, ma’am”. “Are you a virgin Brie?” “Well, I haven’t actually been fucked by anyone but I do use my rabbit almost every day. And I’ve got a dildo. I don’t know if that counts?” “Have you engaged in any sexual activity at all with a boy? A man?” “Well I did wank a boy off once and he came on my face.” “Did you like the taste?” “Not really. Didn’t get much in my mouth, but what I did tasted a bit off.” “So you’ve never had a cock in your mouth then?” “No, but I did learn to suck off a dildo. Me and some of my friends watched porn to get, like, the technique right.” “So if I get you to suck off a real cock now you’d know what to do?” “I think so.” With that, Carla was on the phone enquiring of Madeline at the other end, “the guy wearing the red shirt at the table with the blonde in blue.. Yes that’s the one. Simon is it? Ok. Can you get him to my office as soon as you can? Thank you. Now Brie, you’re going to have a real cock in your mouth soon to show me that technique you learned, ok?” “Yes ma’am..” “He’ll come in your mouth as well, so you’ll get to taste it, which you’ll love, and you’ll swallow it too, understood?” “Yes, ma’am”. “Slip your panties off whilst we wait and finger yourself for me. You’ve done that before haven’t you?” “Yes, ma’am.” “Good. Now show me.”

“Come in” Carla bellowed. “Yes, Simon is it?” “Yes it is” was the response. “Are you ready for service, Simon?” “Yes, I am” he answered. “Good. Come and stand beside young Brie here and take your cock out.” Simon did as he was told. “Now Brie. Show me what it is you practiced on that dildo of yours.” “Yes, ma’am” she responded as she took the cock in her hand and then into her mouth”. Gently moving back and forth over the cock, using her right hand to push and pull it as she did, as it hardened. For a virgin who hadn’t had one in her mouth before, Carla was quietly impressed. “Very good Brie. Now take your hand away and just use your mouth. Finger yourself whilst you’re doing it.” Brie’s left hand moved instinctively down to her already dripping hole and two fingers immediately disappeared inside, working away in tandem with her mouth moving back and forth over the cock. “Come when you’re ready, Simon” Carla instructed. Simon placed his hand behind Brie’s head to hold it in place as he then quickened the thrust in, and almost out of her mouth, back and forth, to arrive at a climax. The body shuddering, the knees trembling as he exploded into Brie’s mouth whilst she remained careful not to let it all flow down her throat as she was told she must experience the taste before swallowing. She slowly drew her mouth off the now spent cock and turned towards Carla, lips securely sealed. “Can you taste it?” Carla asked. Brie nodded. “You can swallow it now. Go on” Carla directed. And she did. “That was good for you, wasn’t it Brie? You loved the taste didn’t you?” “Yes ma’am” Brie responded. “Ok then. Now pick your panties up and go back to the dining room and join your mother again there to finish your meal”. “Yes ma’am” Brie acknowledged as she collected the underwear and moved towards the door. “And you Simon. You’ll stay for a while yet. There’s something I want you to do for me. To me. Ok?” “Yes, of course” he said, as Carla moved towards him. “And you’ll call me ma’am, ok?” “Yes, ma’am” was the response.

“She’s well-conditioned. Smitt has done well there” Carla spoke down the phone. “Well, it’s 10pm now. All subjects triggered and where they need to be, except the girl, she’s in her room. Charles sent her up. May need re-triggering if you want to use her tonight. No? Ok? If you don’t mind, I took advantage of that Simon earlier. He’s with his wife and the Franks now, and if you really don’t mind I’d want him again when they’ve finished with him. Good. Thank you. I’ll see you tomorrow then?” Carla replaced the receiver. Masters was a good boss she thought. This was a life she had no concept of experiencing just a few short years back, but so, so satisfying, and rewarding now. Tomorrow was another day to look forward to. But first there was Simon. Again.

“Good morning Carla” Masters warmly said as he entered her office. “The mother and daughter. Just what the Kawasaki’s asked for last time they were here.” “It’s Kawajaki, not Kawasaki. That’s a motor cycle” Carla corrected him. “Kawa whatever then. Look, they’re both in Paris, him and his wife, a short flight over to Heathrow and from there, here within the hour. And she’s the perverted one. The money’s all hers I understand. Well, her father’s. Japanese electronics mogul. You know she had a couple shitting all over each other last time she was here. And licking it off for fuck sake. Them, not her. They’ll pay a packet for the two we have here. When they due to check out? We may need to keep them here”. “Another three nights booked” Carla responded, yet added “but remember it was the husband who should have been here, so I’m guessing that if they don’t go home it could be awkward”. “Yes, you’re right” Masters agreed, “get onto the Kawas and tell them what we have, and until when, and see if they can get over.” “Ok. What are you up to now?” Carla asked.. “I’ve got the furniture manufacturing giant Wilson wanting a couple of guys to give him an oily massage, and the rest with it, and he still hasn’t decided who he wants yet. Peter for one, again, I think”. “Simon’s fit” Carla offered. “If he can lick cock like he licks arse and cunt I’d say Wilson will be well pleased” she added with a rueful smile.

“The Kawajaki’s are here” Carla announced down the phone to Masters. “Yes. They’re in the main suite. They’ve provided details of the requirements but they want to freshen up before meeting the subjects. Shall I prepare them? Ok, I’ll do it now”. Carla replaced the receiver. Mindful of the value in the Kawajaki’s total satisfaction in the service to be provided she wondered just how far that needed to go. The instructions received were specific enough though. But just a starter. She picked up the receiver again and dialled. “Julie? It’s Carla. Is Brie with you? Good. Are you ready for service? Good. Now hand the phone to Brie will you?”

“Mr and Mrs Kawajaki, what a pleasure to see you again” Masters said with a sense of satisfaction in pronouncing the name right. The guests said nothing, acknowledging the greeting with just the slightest sense of a bow. Well, at least he seemed to. Mrs Kawajaki looked as stern as ever. It was always a sense of relief when those lips gave hint of even the remotest sense of a smile. At 62 she had ballooned a little, and standing at just over five feet tall this didn’t help with the sense of proportion, as those less than respectful would suggest she was as wide as she was tall. But she was the boss. Her husband, despite success in his own right as an entrepreneur, he was never going to amount to what she was, and had. At two years her junior as well, this only added to the sense of inferiority he experienced being with her. And her sexual perversity. He’d come to accept it as it came with the territory, but with her he’d either experienced directly or just witnessed anything and everything imaginable, or so he thought. Watching girls being fucked by dogs in particular just wouldn’t escape his memory. She didn’t always indulge herself, mind. No, with the wealth came the power to pay to watch her perverted fantasies played out by others, and Hotel Anteros was just one of those avenues that satisfied this. She’d seen and directed countless girl on girl action, but never an actual mother and daughter. Now that was something worth breaking away from an important conference in Paris for. “I understand you like this suite?” Masters added.. Again no verbal response, but was that a smile on her lips? Probably not. Maybe just breaking wind he thought, and went on, “I understand that you’ve freshened up, but can I offer some refreshments now? Maybe some food? A drink?” At last a response. From him. “Thank you very much Mr Masters, but my wife is keen to enjoy what’s to come. Literally. You have received details of the initial requirements here, no?” “Yes, indeed we have.. My associate Carla has put this in place. I understand that you’ll make further requirements known as the matter progresses?” “Yes, Mr Masters.. It will be me passing those details on from my wife to you by phone message to arrange as things develop. My wife will only speak when she deems it so. That is her way in these situations.” Phone message me when he was going to be sitting close by Masters thought, a bit puzzled. Ok then. That’s unusual, but of course meant verbal exchanges wouldn’t distract from the Performance at any time during it. “If you care to take a seat then please, I’ll arrange for the subjects to be here”.

“Yes, Julie, very good. The suit fits perfectly. Pushes those false tits in just enough so as not to spoil the desired effect. You look the perfect man. Now you have that strap-on firmly in place do you? I can see the bulge in the trousers, but is it secure on you?” “Yes ma’am” Julie responded to Carla’s enquiry. “And you Brie. Remember, you’re ten years old. Your daddy here has bought you the lovely babydoll dress you’re wearing for your birthday and as a thank you, you are going to suck him off and let him fuck you in the arse. Ok?” “Yes, ma’am” Brie answered. “But ma’am, it’s my mummy not my daddy”. “Look again Brie. It’s your daddy, ok?” “Yes it is. Dadeee, thank you so much for my dress” Brie exclaimed in the voice of a small child. “And what are you going to do when you get to the suite upstairs” Carla asked. “I’m going to thank daddy for my dress in front of some nice people and let him fuck me in the arse.” “And what else?” “I’m going to suck his cock as well”. “That’s a good girl. Now upstairs you two go. Tom here will take you. When you get there remember to do exactly what Mr Masters tells you to do, ok?” “Yes, ma’am” they responded in unison.

“Julie. Brie. Come here to the centre of the room. Our two guests here have been very keen to meet you both. If you’re spoken to you’ll address them as sir and madam, ok?” “Yes, sir” they both responded. “Now I understand there’s a bit of a celebration we’re having this evening Brie?” “Oh yes. My daddy’s bought me this lovely pink dress for my birthday and to thank him I’m going to suck his cock and let him fuck me in the arse” “That sounds wonderful. Go on then, show us”. Brie dropped to her knees in front of her “daddy”, a big smile on her face as she eagerly unzipped his trouser fly to pull out a solid eight inch silicon strap-on cock, taking it in her mouth immediately to work away, like somewhere in her memory she remembered doing, and doing well. No hands. Just her mouth. Moving steadily back and forth over it, taking in just enough so as not to gag. She remembered the taste to come, of cum, but this time it was going in her arse before that. Maybe she could take it in her mouth again after it had been in her arse. She wondered if daddy would let her. Back and forth she moved her mouth over the lovely big cock and remembered that putting fingers inside herself made it so much more nicer a feeling. She wasn’t wearing any panties, so getting two fingers in her front hole was quick and easy and when she did she started working away there with as much energy as her mouth was working on the cock. It was getting so wet down there now too. Maybe this was the better place for this lovely thick cock she was so enjoying sucking, but no, her back hole was the right place she’d been told, and she so wanted it there now. Brie pulled away from the artificial member she had so eagerly been working on. She’d heard clapping. She thought it was the rather fat lady with the funny eyes sitting there. She looked up at her daddy’s face smiling at her, then she turned around. Kneeling forward she thrust her arse up into the air, pulling the dress up her back to expose both cheeks and her back hole. “Fuck me in the arse daddy. Please. Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse!” She screamed. At that point Masters interjected, so as to ensure as smooth a running of the performance as could be. He’d remembered how difficult it had been earlier to get into Julie’s arse without any lubrication, and it had made his cock a bit sore as well. “Julie. Get down and lick your daughter’s arse first. Spit on it. In it. Get it as moist as you can. Before you put it in there”. “Yes sir” came the response, and without hesitation Julie got down on her knees behind her own daughter and lent in to lick. To spit, and lick her daughter’s arse. “Put a finger in there Julie” Masters said. Julie did. “Push two in there now. Move them about. Loosen it up. Brie, how does that feel?” “It’s luvly. I love it. But I want cock. Please fuck me daddy. Fuck me, fuck me with your cock” Brie answered in the childish tone of a ten-year old. “She’s probably ready now Julie” Masters suggested. “Fuck her with the cock then, as she wants”. Julie pulled her fingers out and being as she was then behind her daughter at just the right level she lined the tip of the silicon cock up with the now well prepared hole, moist from the vigorous tonguing she’d given it. At that moment Masters was reading a communication on his phone before looking back at the performance before him.. “Julie. Those fingers you just used in Brie’s arse. Put them in your mouth and suck on them.” “Yes sir” was the response. And she did, and as they entered her mouth to suck she began pushing the cock into her daughter’s arse. “Brie” Masters called out. “Pull your arse cheeks apart. It’ll go in much easier”. She did. And it did. A little resistance at first, but once past that muscle it slid in and out just a little easier. “It’s so good daddy. So good. Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck my arse daddy”. Thrusting away as she was, Julie felt a sense of it being so wrong. She couldn’t understand why, but it was just wrong. “Julie. Pull it out now. Brie. Turn around and take it in your mouth again” Masters directed. “Yes sir. Thank you sir. Thank you so much” Brie responded. That’s just what she’d hoped for, and swiftly turned to swallow as much as she could in that first descent on it. Back and forth. Sucking hard as she did. She loved it. She loved the dress, and this was only what daddy deserved for getting it for her. Another message for Masters. “Stop now Brie. That’s enough.” “But daddy hasn’t come.” “Don’t worry about that. Daddy enjoyed it a lot, didn’t you Julie?” “Yes sir, I did.” “You loved it Julie, didn’t you?” “Yes sir, I loved it.” “What did you love?” “I loved fucking. I loved fucking”, the hesitation apparent, so Masters enquired “Fucking who Julie. Who do you love fucking?” “I love fucking my daughter sir”. “Where do you love fucking your daughter Julie?” “I love fucking her in the arse sir”. “Good. It’s important that you love doing it. Now Brie, lie on your back on the floor where you are, and open your mouth. Keep it open”. She did as she was told. With that Mrs Kawajaki stood slowly up from where she had been sitting, eagerly watching the performance as she had been, but no-one would have been readily able to tell from her face. Yet if anyone had been watching her they might just have caught a smile. If they’d been watching really carefully mind. As it was, she was drawn to briefly clapping her hands at one point, but both men there were careful not to acknowledge it. Once standing, Mrs Kawajaki lifted up her skirt to reveal she was without underwear. Moving a hand round to her backside there was the characteristic sound as she removed something from her arsehole. She passed it to her husband, who in turn passed it to Masters, who a short while earlier had studied the latest instruction passed on to him. What Masters held was a particularly thick, ribbed butt plug. It didn’t escape him that in and around the ridges were the yellowy-brown remnants of an unclean arsehole, but a client instruction was an instruction after all. “Julie. Take this and put it in your mouth. Suck it. Lick it. Make it clean.” “Yes sir” Julie responded, taking it into her mouth without hesitation and working her tongue, mouth and lips to clean as she’d been told. As she was doing so, Mrs Kawajaki began squatting down over the figure lying open-mouthed on the floor, lining up her pelvis to ensure that what she was about to direct hit its target. “You’re thirsty Brie. Mrs Kawajaki here is going to give you something to drink. Try and take it all in, ok?” “Yes sir” Brie managed to respond just before the jet of piss began entering her open mouth. She was determined not to waste any of it, but the force of it naturally led to some flowing out of her mouth and down her cheeks. But she did her best. Bladder emptied, Mrs Kawajaki rose up and moved across to Julie, still licking and sucking as she’d been instructed. “I’ll take that now” Mrs Kawajaki commanded, and Julie obeyed without question, handing it over as directed with “Yes, madam, of course”. Not as bad as it might have been thought Masters, anticipating matters drawing to a close, but as premature as that expectation was, the remaining instruction as one more turned out to be, wasn’t half as perverse as he thought it could be. As Mrs Kawajaki sat down she turned towards Masters. “My husband will take his pleasure now Mr Masters, Ok?” “Of course, Mrs Kawajaki, of course. What is it you require?” Masters enquired as she then went on, “My husband will stand. The younger woman here will perform orally upon him. The mother will kneel behind him and clean his arsehole with her tongue while the daughter brings him to orgasm. Once my husband ejaculates into the girl’s mouth she won’t swallow. She and her mother will kiss, ensuring each then swallows what they share. Is that understood?” “Yes, of course. Julie. Brie. Did you understand what is required of you now?” “Yes sir” they each replied. “Help Mr Kawajaki remove his clothes then. And if you don’t mind Mr and Mrs Kawajaki, I’m going to leave you now. When you’ve finished with these two can you call down to Carla, or Tom and either will arrange for their removal. Once again thank you very much for your business”.

“It wasn’t as bad as I thought it could get, but it was on a par with a lot of what the clients seek here” Masters said out loud, sitting at his desk. No, not as bad, but any further thoughts on the matter were interrupted by the high-decibel wailing sound of an alarm now sounding in the building around him. And it wasn’t the fire alarm. The phone rang. “Yes Tom. What is it? Four vans? Two cars? How far away? You sure it’s the police? Engage Operation Deflect immediately. De-trigger who you can. Clients use escape route B now. Get to it. I’ll see you in reception in five to welcome our visitors. What? No. Every eventuality has been planned for.” Or so he was hoping as he replaced the receiver. Far too lucrative an enterprise had been established here not to have anticipated at some time a police raid, or some form of state intervention, however unlikely it had been presumed to occur, and therefore have in place every necessary contingency. Nothing to concern himself too much Masters thought as he finished tapping into the keyboard the relevant code to engage destruction of all the onsite hard drives storing, amongst other data, thousands of hours of video recordings that were offered for sale to discerning customers around the world, with any presence of clients involved carefully pixelated to prevent identification. Masters cared too much for his health to ever contemplate using such material against those involved. Of course backed-up offsite as the data files would be, and with half a mind on the admin aggravation a future data transfer would entail, he rose from his seat to move with some haste now to reception, to welcome the visitors. It may well be that shutting down the place for a while would be the thing to do. A sort of cooling off period. He’d learned that Smitt had been engaged elsewhere as well for some time. Maybe he should look up Winterstead and find out whether there might be a pooling of enterprises to discuss. Let’s deal with these unwelcome visitors first he thought as the first group entered through the front door. “Good morning. What can I do for you gentlemen, and lady? My names Masters, Mr Masters, and I’m what you might say is the proprietor of this establishment.

The End……..Maybe.