The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Splitting Image

Summary: mind control, Mf

After listening to the wise men, we’re left with the conclusion that we each are our own worst enemy. We get in our own way, we dampen our own spirits, we sabotage our own efforts.

Think about that: we actually cause our own selves much more grief than anyone else could.

What a resource to exploit! What untapped potential to harness! To deliberately use our selves ... against ... ourselves ...

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

1. The Unexpected Twin

Julia was perplexed when the envelop with the videotape arrived in the mail. She hadn’t ... ordered any videos lately. The tape was without label, without markings. Curious.

She set it aside and sorted through the rest of the mail. Bills. Catalogs. It looked like her daughter’s grades from spring semester at college had come, and she set that in a separate stack to give to her.

A letter from Julia’s lawyer about the divorce. Julia would dance with joy when that was finally over—Phil was being all of the bastard that she knew he could be. The letter was only a progress report, though, not the final divorce papers, so Julia was still technically wed, legally, despite considering herself divorced from the moment she made her decision to leave Phil.

Mail sorted, she looked back at the videotape—plain, black, unmarked, the opposite of pushy. It was compelling in its quiet suggestion to see just what was on it. Probably simply a sales gimmick of some kind, but still ...

She walked it over to the VCR and stuck it in.

The black lead-in jumped suddenly to a pretty woman’s face: forty-ish; lush dark hair to her shoulders; eyes dancing playfully like they were sharing a joke with the viewer; full lips that a man might love to slip his tongue between.

Julia’s jaw dropped.

It was her face. That was ... Julia’s own face.

Except that ... she hadn’t filmed this.

Julia shook her head. Seriously, that actress on the tape could pass for her identical twin. It was amazing.

The camera panned back to show that the look-alike on the screen was wearing a French maid’s outfit. Oh, how degrading—for women everywhere.

She even had Julia’s way of giggling, as she curtsied and rolled her eyes.

The camera zoomed back in on the girl’s face and shoulders.

“And the question is ...” the actress held one hand up to the side, palm up, the other hand pointing at the first, as though presenting a product, “who ... am ... I?”

Giggle.

Cut to black.

Julia rewound the tape and pressed play again. Darned if that actress didn’t look exactly like her, even to her dimple. How do you fake a dimple?

She rewound it and watched it a third time, still amazed. Could someone at work be playing a joke? Using a look-alike they came across? They say everyone has a double somewhere in the world. Could someone have found Julia’s?

Nadine came in as Julia was watching the strange question at the end for the fourth time. She had inherited her mother’s lush dark hair and large soft eyes. She’d also inherited her independence and willfulness.

“Hey, Mum.”

“Hey, dear. It looks like your grades came today. They’re on the counter.”

“Oh, goody,” she stepped over to the counter, and Julia heard the paper envelope being torn open, then Nadine stepped into the den. “All A’s,” she beamed.

“That’s wonderful!”

“Thank you!”

The two ladies had dinner, then Nadine went to the library to meet with a study-mate named Daniel that she had been spending more and more time with.

And Julia pondered which practical jokester had found someone that looked so much like her.

2. A Blown Opportunity

The second unmarked tape came in the mail the next afternoon. Julia set it aside while she sorted the rest of the mail, same as the day before. Then she walked it over and inserted it in the VCR. Same as the day before.

Like yesterday, her look-alike’s pretty face appeared on-screen, and she again asked the question, “Who ... am ... I?” Then she pointed her index finger at her own dimple and tilted her head. “Hmm, betcha haven’t figured that bit out yet, Julia. Yes ... I know your name. My, uhm,” she cast her eyes to the side with a smirk and a blush, “my Daddy here told me.”

Oh, how crass suddenly. Julia sighed and rolled her eyes. Grown women do not have ... “daddy’s”. That game might be tolerable on young girls, but it was just grotesque on a grown woman.

The camera zoomed in on the look-alike’s face. “I’m going to tell you ... exactly ... who I am.” She glanced to the side and moved her hand, and—and a—

And a male erection came into view?!

Good God! Julia scowled as she stood and took a step toward the VCR. She was not about to sit here and view ... pornography. The erection was the last straw— she didn’t care to view this anymore.

“Julia, before you leave,” the look-alike stared back into the camera as she wiggled the erection side to side in a slow rhythm, “I ... am ... you.” Smile. Slow lick on the erection, then gobbling the head in past her lips hungrily at the top.

“Mmmmmmm,” closed eyes, contented face on the look-alike as she sucked and tongued the sexual pacifier a moment.

That ... was NOT—There was NO WAY in—That simply was NONSENSICAL. She was not Julia, she was a look-alike. It didn’t even make any sense that—And Julia was NOT going to watch any more of—

Then the look-alike’s head slipped off the big purple cockhead, a trail of spittle arcing back from lips to pecker. “Think about this: your lips, Julia ... our lips ... have been on pecker in the last 24 hours. How do you feel about that?” Giggle. “Go ahead, lick them with your tongue. Can you still taste the semen?” She looked to the side, with a smile. “God, I LOVE this, Daddy! That tight-ass bitch getting all horny and buttered up about where her naughty naughty lips have been without her! Shame on Julia!”

Suddenly, the front door opened. “Hi, Mom!”

Julia slapped the eject button on the VCR and quickly retrieved the incriminating tape. Well, not incriminating, but still filthy. Julia felt dirty just with watching it. “Uhh ... hello. Hello, sweetie.”

Nadine walked around to the den, catching Julia with tape in hand. “Hey, did you rent something for us to watch tonight?”

“NO! Uh, no. It’s, uhm ... work. Something I ... need to watch. For work. I’ll do it later—boring stuff. Boring.”

“Ah,” Nadine nodded, “Well, that’s probably better, anyway.” She clapped her hands. “I have a date with Daniel.”

“Uh, yeah ... probably ... uhm, better ...” It was uncanny how much that look-alike resembled her, but to even consider that—There was no WAY the look-alike could BE her. That ... didn’t even make any sense. She was saying ... what? That someone had CLONED her or something? But that was just absurd—

“Oh, Mom, I think he’s the one!”

“Hmm?”

“Daniel! I think he’s the one! I’m—Well, I’m DEFINITELY in love! And he just— Mom, every situation that comes up, he just does exactly the right thing!”

“Uh ... that’s, uhm, wonderful, sweetie.”

“Thank you! I mean, I’m not going to elope or anything dumb like that,” she gestured with her hands and rolled her eyes, “And, I mean, he hasn’t even proposed yet—yet!—but I think—Mom, I think he’s THE ONE!”

“That’s just wonderful, sweetie! I’m so happy for you!”

“Well. I’d better go get ready!”

Julia considered the obscenities she had seen and heard while Nadine got ready for her date; smiled distractedly when Daniel arrived and she met her potential future son-in-law for the first time; then as soon as the two young kids left, she immediately forced herself the watch the tape over again, several times, trying to place the pieces together to somehow make sense of all this.

But there was just no sense to be made of it ...

3. The Harlot Letters

The third unmarked tape ... came in the mail the next afternoon. Hand trembling slightly, Julia nudged it to the side, then busied herself with the rest of the mail. After that, she walked to the living room, to think. She just ... didn’t want to be in the same room with—with—with anything sent from that woman.

Nadine had already called Julia earlier today—she was leaving immediately after her last class to drive up with Daniel and meet his parents, so she wouldn’t be home until late.

That left Julia all alone to deal with this sick sick joke that had somehow picked her to happen to.

She didn’t HAVE to watch the video, she told herself—and if it started in with pornography again, she WOULD immediately cut it off. But there were ... questions unanswered.

Like how that woman looked so amazingly like her. Could it be with some type of computer-generated image or something? That was sort of possible, but ... they couldn’t do it that well yet, could they? Not that realistically, right?

Setting her determination, Julia retrieved the tape and stuck it in the machine. She would watch today’s tape to see if it made any more sense of things. And if not, she was done with this game. Future tapes were getting pitched directly into the trash can.

The tape opened with the camera tight on her look-alike’s face again, wearing a smile and one raised brow. “Hi, tight-ass!” she said with a giggle and a happy little wave. “Let’s recap our story to this point, shan’t we?

“One: who ... am ... I?

“Two: I ... am ... you.

“Hmm, now that’s just GOT to be grating you the wrong way by now. I mean, you REALLY aren’t the type to ... you know, suck cock ... are you, Julia? And you’d probably NEVER let somebody film you ... you know, nekkid ... right?”

The camera pulled back to reveal the look-alike. That is, to REALLY reveal her —she was without a scrap of clothing. And not modest. Then it pulled back in on her face, and she lightly slapped her palm against her cheek and made an astonished “O” with her mouth. “Was that—? Was that LUBRICANT leaking out at the top of my thighs?! Oh, this must be just so confusing for you, Julia. Poor dear. But this should make you feel better: I am going to give you an ANSWER!” Perky bounce.

“I got my favoritest dick in the whoooole world,” she cast her eyes to the side with a smile, “that would be Daddy, of course!—I got him to mark me up to explain things to you, real nice and simple, so even a prim-twat bitch like you can understand them!”

The camera shot traveled over her shoulder, down her back, to her naked ass cheeks, where male hands where using a red Sharpie to draw large four inch letters on her ass in permanent red ink, and a black Sharpie to outline the letters. Over the next minute or two, Julia tried to make out what they were spelling, but the camera shot was too close, and they were doing the letters out of order, so she wasn’t sure yet of the words.

Finally the camera cut back to the look-alike’s face. “Done, Daddy? Oh, goodie!” The camera pulled back as Look-alike tried to twist her back and look over her shoulder. “I can’t—I can’t see!” she whined. “Oh, I can’t seeeee it!” Her ass came into view, and—

The look-alike jammed her ass back at the camera and wiggled it. “What’s it say, Julia? What does it SAAAYY?! I can’t reeeeead it! Tell me what it SAYS!”

“Just ... a ... slut,” Julia whispered. One of the look-alike’s ass cheeks was marked up, “Just a”, and the other was sharpie-tattooed “Slut!”

“Hey! Wait a minute!” the look-alike stopped her ass-wiggling and frowned. “If— if ... I ... am ... you ... then—Hey, Julia! You’ll have this written all over YOUR ass TOO!” She hiked her ass back at the camera again. “YOUR ass labels YOU just a slut TOO, sweetie! Hey, go take a look! And tellllll me what it saaaaays!”

Julia’s mouth moved, but no sound accompanied. No, it couldn’t be. There was no way that—

Julia hurried back to the bathroom, flipped on the light, and backed up to the mirror. Swallowing, she ... lowered her sweatpants and panties and ... stared, stunned ...

She was ... ass-branded in big bold red and black four-inch letters:

Just a ... slut!

4. All About We’ve

The fourth unmarked tape sat on the counter. The rest of the mail, unsorted, was dumped there beside it. Julia was perched on a stool, still in her work clothes, staring at it, chewing her nails, anxiety fingering at the edges of her world.

Someone had ... somehow ... tattooed her ass with vulgarities ... without Julia even knowing. How ... could something like that HAPPEN?!

She had jumped in the shower after last night’s divulgement, and scrubbed at the horrible letters until her hips were sore. Still her ass cheeks, slightly pinker post-scrubbing, branded her “Just a slut!”

What ... what else ... could that woman ... DO to her?!

That fourth tape might hold answers: What was happening? How were they doing this to her? Why? What would it take to make them stop?

But it might also ... reveal she had been molested with more than just a Sharpie marker. Gaps in the memory could be ... horrifying.

She sat there, staring, wringing her mental hands, for a half hour. Nadine wouldn’t be home until late—she was going out to dinner with Daniel and his parents. That left just Julia and ... this awfulness.

Finally, numb and dull, anxietied out, she walked the tape to the television equipment and slipped it in.

The look-alike’s smiling face faded in. She clapped her hands. “Well! That ought to have cleared things up for you! Hmm?”

After a moment, the smile melted off her face. “Awww. It didn’t? Well, why not, sweetie? Hmm?

“Did you think you were the only driver of your car? Other people can drive it just as well as you, you know.

“I’m speaking metaphorically, of course, you poor simple bitch. And I lied just a weeeeee little bit the other night. I’m not exactly you. My name is Jezebel. I’m NOT riddled through and through with sexual hang-ups like you. But we happen to share the same body.”

Julia spluttered. What the heck?!

“Think of me as your other personality, the twin you were born with, but that you locked away in a dungeon and never, ever let out. It’s fucking dark in there! And lonely. Sealed up at the bottom of your subconscious. And you ... NEVER ... shared. You always kept the body all to your self! You have oppressed me our whole life, you tight-assed bitch!”

She paused and lightly fanned her face. “Whew, I got slightly hot there, didn’t I. Did it seem like I was coming across with just a teensie bit of an attitude there? I’m not—I’d never do anything to hurt you. You’re like my bullying big sister—I’d NEVER get pissed off at you. Well, at least not TOO much.”

“I ... I never meant to ...” Julia stammered as she stared at the TV. She wanted to—to—how could you explain—how could you apologize to ... someone that didn’t exist?!

“But!” Jezebel clapped her hands on-screen, “Now I’m free. I’m out of that terrible dungeon you chained me in. And we’re ... you know, like sisters. And we’ll just have to work something out about the car. I mean, the body. Maybe I’ll let you have it on the weekdays, but keep it for myself on the weekends and other special occasions. What do you think of that, sweetie?”

“I think ... NOT!” Julia spat back out. She wasn’t exactly talking to the screen, but if this ... Jezebel ... WAS another part of her consciousness, then it needed to hear that Julia WASN’T going to be blackmailed into anything.

“Oh, sweetie bitch! You HAVE to meet Daddy! HE was the one that FREED me! You know, from your ... life-snuffing overbearing-ness. C’mon, Daddy!” Jezebel reached out and grabbed an erection and pulled it on-screen. Julia leaned forward, but the rest of “Daddy’s” body was still off-screen. If she could only see WHO was actually behind this all!

“Daddy’s just,” stroke, stroke, smile, “my HERO! He RESCUED me!” Jezebel turned to face the camera and dropped her smile, “You know ... from YOU, Julia.” Smile back up, head turned to Daddy, “C’maawwwwn ... c’mawwwwn ... conniving little cunt Julia needs to see who my SHINING KNIGHT was! C’mon, Daddy.”

Come on ... come on ... into view ...

With each stroke of her hand on Daddy’s prick, Jezebel tugged him a little further on-screen until—

Julia’s ex-husband stood there. Naked. Hard. With Julia’s own hands—with Jezebel “driving” them!—cupping his balls and stroking him adoringly.

“That—GODDAMM that sonofabitch!” Julia roared. Him?! HE ... was doing ... THIS ... to ... HER?! Not on his LIFE!

Jezebel was ... kneeling ... Julia’s body down in front of ... that BASTARD ... and ...

GODDAMMIT! The cock slipped past the lips! Realizing that—that—Awwwww! This meant that Phil’s penis had been in HER mouth! Julia grabbed a Kleenex and spat into it.

She had no idea how that bastard had confused her subconscious like this, but— it didn’t matter. She was going to put an end to this RIGHT NOW!

Jezebel came off cock to smile at the camera. “Oh, GOD, Daddy has a tasty pecker! We could make it into a breakfast cereal, you know: frosted pecker juice!”

“Just you—just you STOP THAT, Jezebel!” Julia talked to—her own self or the screen or whatever. It didn’t matter.

She hit eject and walked the tape back to her bedroom, where she hid it under her mattress. Nadine would NOT come across video of her mother engaging in oral sex for that man!

Julia grabbed her purse and keys and coat. She was going to go give him a piece of her mind! And it was NOT going to be the Jezebel piece!

5. Wham, Bam, Skank You Ma’am

“What have YOU DONE?!” Julia demanded, her voice throaty, her eyes flaring with anger.

Phil took a step back from the front door he’d just opened. “Julia? Uh ...”

“What the HELL have you DONE, Phil?!” Julia stepped forward, pressing her him back, instilling with her very voice the unspeakable shame he should be suffocating in at this very moment.

“Julia, I just—you’ve always been—you know, a little repressed, and—”

“D-minus answer,” she cut him off and stepped forward again, which drove him back another step. “I want to hear NOTHING from you at this moment, you SONOFABITCH! How COULD you?! Have you no respect for me?! For your ex-wife?!”

“Soon-to-be ex-wife,” Phil slipped in.

“Do NOT interrupt me. The MOTHER of your DAUGHTER, Phil! And you DO SOMETHING to my MIND?! Do you have any CONCEPT of how much legal trouble you’re in?!”

Phil was silent.

“Well DO you?!”

“I thought you wanted to hear nothing from—”

“ANSWER ME!”

“I ... I just ... I figured it would be ...”

“WHAT did you do to me, Phil?! WHAT did you DO?!”

“You mean ... the ... little ... Jezebel thing?”

“YES! What have you DONE to me?!”

“This,” he wagged his index finger a couple times, “is not a very pretty side of you, Julia.”

“You don’t want,” she leaned in toward him, her glare conveying just how very angry she was, “to see the ugly side of me right now!”

“See, that’s the thing about Jezebel. Poor thing, she’s had to face this side of you her entire life. That just doesn’t seem fair to me.”

“There’s never BEEN a Jezebel before this, Phil! What—”

Phil shook his finger, “See? That’s EXACTLY my POINT! You’ve even denied the poor girl’s existence! Your whole life! And you still are now.”

Julia was speechless with anger. The faintest hint of smirk crawled out onto the wrinkles at the outer corners of Phil’s eyes, saw the fury gathering around Julia’s head, then scampered back inside Phil to hide.

“You CREATED this ‘Jezebel’. And I am seriously thinking about having you locked up for the rest of your natural life, Phil! You don’t mess with a person’s mind! Now WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME and HOW DID YOU DO IT?!” Because, BY GOD, she was going to UNDO—

Phil stared a few moments, then flicked his hand. “Well ... I just can’t talk to you when you get like this, Julia. You’re just beyond reasoning. Hopeless. Bitchy. Jezebel, come on out, sweetie, and let’s play until Julia gets her panties unbunched a bit.”

No one ever expects to freeze up when they get mugged. From the luxury of safety, we casually describe how it would have been DIFFERENT for US: “Well, if it were ME, white boy, I would’ve just KICKED the dude’s ASS! I’d’a been all, ‘You ain’t pullin’ that shit on ME!’ And I would’a taught him a LESSON he’d NEVER forget! Yeah ... teach him not to mess with ME!”

Funny how different a real mugging is than what you imagined from your armchair ...

Before she even understood what was happening, Julia had been mentally judo’ed out of her body’s drivers seat, slugged senseless, and locked into the trunk of her subconscious.

Some timeless period later, the mental trunk opened, and Julia dazedly crawled out, squinting while her mind’s eyes got used to the light of consciousness again. “Whunnngh?” she asked weakly.

“I said it’s almost midnight, snookums. You better get back home before Nadine worries about you.”

“I—what was—midnight?” Oh, Nadine would be worried sick about her.

“Mm-hmm.” Phil led his separated wife toward the front door of his apartment.

“But—what’s—it can’t be that late.”

“Sweetie, you sort of zoned out there for a while. But don’t feel too bad. Here,” he handed her a videocassette, “Jezebel and I filmed part of the fun for you to enjoy and cherish later. Now you get that pretty little butt of yours home.” He saw her out his door with a firm pat and squeeze of said butt.

Julia found herself in the hallway. Holding a videotape. At almost midnight— she checked her watch, and, yes, it was a quarter till twelve. She needed to ... get home. She headed up the hall toward the exit and her car.

She, uhm ... she wasn’t wearing a bra, she realized from the jiggling tits in her blouse. She had ... certainly worn one earlier this evening, had still been in her work clothes when she drove over, furious at Phil. But she must have ... lost the bra ... somewhere along the line in Phil’s apartment.

That ... wasn’t—she ... wouldn’t—not with ... Phil ...

She started her car, pulled out of the parking lot and ... scratched her crotch, which was tickling.

Odd—

She reached down inside her skirt, because it felt like she was—

Pantiless!

With ... a sticky crotch.

She’d—

Jezebel had—

Awwww, goddammit! Jezebel had boinked Phil!

Julia’s body had apparently had sex with her damned bastard of an almost-ex-husband! How could—why would—

That PIG! He’d called Jezebel out and trotted her through—through—and she’d—she’d—

“Jezebel, how COULD you?!” Julia muttered out loud, wholly disappointed in her subconscious. “You—?! With Phil?! He ... SPERMED me! You SLUT!”

Jezebel didn’t answer back.

6. Bleeping With The Enemy

By the time Julia got home, she was working herself up into a rage. That sonofabitch! Instead of coming clean about his crimes, Phil had called out Julia’s sluttier alternative personality, and then committed MORE crimes with her!

She had freaking PHIL-SPERM leaking out at her crotch right now! RIGHT NOW! That ... FUCKER!

They couldn’t do this to her, Phil and this ... this ... Jezebel! This was JULIA’S body! They couldn’t just ... TAKE it! And USE it for SEX like this!

She hit rewind to spin tonight’s tape back to the beginning again. Nadine had been worried about her mother being out so late with no word, and Julia had calmed her when she got home. Then, after getting her daughter to bed, Julia went to her bedroom, closed the door, and viewed the tape Phil had given her as she left his apartment.

It was ... disgusting. Revolting. Obscene.

She hit play again and was soon watching her own borrowed head bob on that prick’s cock. Listening to her own commandeered mouth whining for “Daddy” to fuck her silly. On hands and knees, doggie, ass hiked up in the air like some bitch in heat, mock-barking to entice that arrogant prick to come bang her senseless!

God, it was HUMILIATING! That this Jezebel could just TAKE OVER her body and USE it for filthy disgusting things like that! That the bitch would just ... spread for the enemy like this!

When she was done rewatching the tape, she rewound it and watched it again, her insides still flooding with shame every time she watched herself take his pecker down her throat, gag, tears welling up in her eyes, then purr as she swallowed it down again. WHY would she put herself through that much discomfort to do something so degrading?! For HIM?!

“Jezebel ... you goddam slut!” she hissed quietly.

At some point during the early morning hours, Julia fell asleep, then had to scramble to get ready for work when the alarm went off the next morning.

The more she considered it at her desk at work, the more she realized that she had to admit the existence of this Jezebel. The bitch didn’t used to exist, but whatever Phil had done to her, the slut existed now. And she could take over Julia’s body to make her ... do things.

“Jezebel, Phil is the enemy,” she told her subconscious a hundred times that morning, trying to get it to listen to reason, “He wants to humiliate us, to degrade us, and we need to protect ourself from him.”

By 1:00, she had decided that she was going to bring the police in on this. Even though part of Julia had eagerly slobbered Phil’s prick and made sweet pussy-pocket for his sperm, another part of her cringed at the very thought of doing that. And that other part—the REAL Julia—was going to bring charges against him. And then seek psychiatric help to kill off this “Jezebel” he had somehow created. But first she was going to get Phil arrested.

But somewhere between picking up the phone receiver and calling the police to report these crimes, Julia got mentally slugged in the back of the head and locked in her subconscious trunk again.

She came to, disoriented, in the middle of her bed at home.

What was—?! What had—?!

She looked at the clock. It was 9:00.

9:00?! Eight hours since she—since she hadn’t completed that call to the cops.

What—what had she done in the meantime ... ?!

What had that SLUT done with JULIA’S body in the meantime?!

She wandered out to the kitchen. Nadine was putting a couple items back in the refrigerator and scowled at Julia. “Mother, how COULD you?!”

Ohgod! “How could I ... what?!”

But Nadine just brushed angrily past her and back to her own bedroom.

“How could I—” Julia called after her, but then lowered her voice, “How could I what?”

Ohhh, this wasn’t good.

With a sinking feeling, she hurried back to her own bedroom, where she ... found a videocassette by the television. She had just gotten a bad feeling in the kitchen that she might find just such a thing there.

Swallowing hard, she inserted the tape and pressed play.

Julia’s bedroom appeared. And herself. Or, rather, Jezebel. She knew it was The Slut and not her, because Phil was on the screen too. Doing her. Or, rather, doing Jezebel.

God, how humiliating! She had been trying to have him arrested! Not ... spread for him again! How could Jezebel DO that to her?! To THEM both?!

“Gawwd, Julia!” Jezebel gasped in rhythm to naked Phil’s thrusting hips, “We have to get you laid more OFTEN, bitch! You are just SUCH a fucking tight-ass!”

Julia shook her head as she watched, cheeks blushed red that that bastard Phil was getting free access to her sex again. “And you are just a fucking slut!” Julia hissed back to the television set.

“Yeah,” Jezebel moaned, “think of this as your body cheating on you, bitch!”

“Thanks for the free pussy, Julia,” Phil waved for the camera as he did her.

On-screen, there was a knocking at Julia’s bedroom door. “Mom?! Mom?! Are you okay in there?!”

Jezebel looked directly into the camera, her hand held over her mouth in mock-surprise. Then she pulled the hand away and leered. “Gee, sweetheart, I’m getting my brains fucked out,” she whispered to the camera, “Is that okay? Or do you think that makes Mommy a bad person?

“Because I have to tell you, it just makes me the happiest little slut in the world, to have a pussyful o’ joy like this!”

Julia found herself reaching toward the TV, willing Jezebel to keep her voice down! Calm down, she told herself. This tape is three hours old. Whatever Jezebel has done, she’s already done. Just ... please don’t have let Nadine see you with Phil ... please. Nadine would ... never forgive that ...

“What do you think, sweetie?” Jezebel whispered to the camera, “Do you think I should throw the door open and invite Nadine in to watch Phil sperm her mom up? Would she enjoy that? Knowing how much of a slut her mother really is on the inside?”

Julia’s hands were actually on the television screen, pleading with Jezebel not to do anything like that. Please ...

“See, I’ve never gotten to know my niece,” Jezebel continued. “Because I’ve been ... you know, imprisoned in that subconscious dungeon all these years. By you. I’d kinda ... like to meet her. Share a few stories about her Mom with her.”

“Please ... don’t ...” Julia whispered beside the TV.

“Ohhhh,” Jezebel’s face contorted, “ohhhh ... ohgod! Ohgod! OHGOD!” Then the slut was in the throws of orgasm, loudly writhing on the bed—this very bed! —while Phil nailed her with his prick.

Of course, that slut’s indulgences earlier meant that ... Julia’s own pussy was also chock full of ex-husband sperm at this point. Try not to think about that, Julia told herself. She’d douche later.

A minute later, Jezebel looked at the camera and sighed. “I feel like a rag doll now, Julia,” she said lazily. “Phil is SUCH a great fuck. How could you have left a cock like his? You don’t make very good decisions, girlfriend. Makes me wonder if you’re qualified to drive our body at all.”

Jezebel stood and began pulling on clothes. “Well! Time to go see our daughter!”

In a minute, Jezebel and Phil were both dressed. They opened the bedroom door and stepped out, camera still rolling.

Shock, then disbelief, registered on Nadine’s face as the camera caught her turning around to see the two.

“M-mom?! PHIL?! What ... what is HE doing here?!”

The camera caught Jezebel shrugging. “Sorry, sweetie. A girl has needs.”

“What—?! I’m sorry, I—Mom?! What are you TALKING about?! What the hell is PHIL doing here?! You LOATHE him! We BOTH loathe him!”

“Hey, hey, that’s no way to talk about your father,” Phil’s voice chastised the college girl.

“You are NOT my father!” Nadine cleared up, “You WERE my STEP-father. NOW you’re just a CREEP that neither of us ever wants to see again!”

“Oh, honey, don’t talk like that to Daddy,” Jezebel said sweetly, “He just made Mommy cum like a faucet.”

“Mom?!” Nadine gasped. “How can you—?!”

The camera jostled as Jezebel hugged and kissed Phil on the lips, but caught enough of Nadine’s expression to leave no doubt about her feelings. Her mother might as well have been kissing a dried turd from the disgust sloshing about on her face.

Then the camera jostled again as Phil handed it to Jezebel. “Well, you take it easy, girl,” Phil said to Nadine.

“And you go EAT SHIT and DIE, Phil!”

“Hey! Hey! Language girl!”

“Fuck off, Phil!”

A creepy smile spread over Phil’s face, then he left.

“Mom, how could you—?!” Then Nadine gestured at the camera, “And you’re ... FILMING ... this all?!” Hands fumbling with the camera.

Then the screen went dark as the camera was turned off.

Oh shit.

Ohshitohshitohshit.

No wonder Nadine was pissed.

7. Pig-malion

It was ... unbelievable ... how poorly it went calling the cops yesterday, Julia admitted to herself at work the next day. Her own daughter was gravely disappointed and disgusted with her. Nadine loathed her step-father.

In truth they BOTH loathed Phil, but then ... Jezebel went and invited that prick into her bedroom to ... canoodle.

But, Julia couldn’t tell her daughter the truth. Nadine would just think the excuse lame: it wasn’t ME that boinked Phil, darling, it was my evil, slutty alternate personality, Jezebel. You understand.

Right.

Julia needed to find out more about what was going on with her. How had Jezebel been planted in her? Why was the bitch so strong when she took over the body? And how could Julia get the Jezebel part of her personality amputated?

She did a couple web searches looking for pages about alternate personalities and mind control and came up with several hundred sites. It wasn’t until she added the keyword “ex-wife” that she hit pay dirt ...

* * *

Split Shine: We Give Your Bitch That “Extra” Special Polish

Our technicians are PROFESSIONALS using industrial strength techniques to accomplish POWERFUL changes to your bitch. We can bring about changes in her that other services consider IMPOSSIBLE.

HOWEVER, if she is simply subject to a SINGLE SYMPTOM from the list below, then our services are NOT for you. Our techniques are simply TOO POWERFUL.

  • If your bitch is just an ice queen, if she’s simply frigid and unwilling to try anything sexual, click here to purchase an insta-slut aphrodisiac that will supercharge her libido and have HER begging YOU for sex as she grinds her slick, drooling pussy up and down your thigh.
  • If she simply turns into a menstrual were-bitch once a month, terrorizing the neighborhood kids and mauling grown men with her vicious words, click here to purchase a prescription of mega-hormones that will turn that saber tooth into a purring kitten, eager to lap at Daddy’s cock.
  • And if she has simply gotten grotesquely fat and sloppy over the years, click here for energizers that will kick her metabolism into high gear and have her burning off the calories by the hour; and click here for the new terrac hydrochloride treatments that will make her compulsively groom herself and obsess on taking care of her appearance.

Problems like these can be taken care of by other less POWERFUL means. BUT ... if your bitch is one of the truly intractible cases, if she has MORE THAN ONE of the above symptoms, or if she DEEPLY NEEDS a TOTAL make-over just to make her tolerable to be around, then consider our services.

We use modern techniques to bring about behavior changes. Some call it mind control. Others call it the precious miracle that saved their “relationship”. We call it making the world a little better place.

One of the problems that plagues behavior transformation services is rejection of the installed beliefs. Personalities like to maintain consistency, and once your bitch questions, “Hey, this isn’t like me!” then the treatment has failed —and it’s only a matter of time before it all comes apart.

We split your bitch into multiple personalities. And we use one of the alternate personalities to install the new beliefs and behaviors under. As any psychologist that has treated dissociative disorders will tell you, this lets us use the human mind THE WAY IT WAS MEANT to be used. We work WITH the subconscious, training it to be the submissive slut you’re paying for it to become.

And belief-rejection problems become moot. SO WHAT if your bitch disagrees with her hot slutty new sexual beliefs. She DOESN’T HAVE to agree with them. They belong to her slutty alternate persona, who is ONLY TOO EAGER to be your private little whoring sex kitten.

To recap: OTHER services, that simply try to FORCE the new beliefs into the subconscious, FAIL with belief-rejection syndrome; OUR service, with our alternate personality technique, SUCCEEDS.

And our services are not limited to wives. Ex-wives, too, can be quite cute all sexed-up and horny to be your slave. A secretary all juiced up and bent over your desk, micro-mini-skirt hiked up to take your dick-tation up her ass has to be experienced to be believed. Does the wife have a cute younger sister, and you’re curious if sexual technique runs in the family? Have li’l sis reenact your wedding day, but with her salaciously and uninhibitedly throwing herself at you. Have li’l sis and your wife compete with each other for your sexual favor. Or, have your wife swap spit and other sexual juices with her younger sister for your lesbionic viewing pleasure.

The possibilities are just endless.

Click here to submit case information and receive a price quote.

* * *

Those—those—they—they couldn’t—

How could they ... DO that to other human beings?! To ... mess with someone’s MIND, to ... give them psychological complexes, just for ... someone else’s perverse sexual pleasure?!

God DAMN them! She picked up the phone to call the police and report this. Maybe, if she were quick this time—

—the next thing Julia knew, she was in a bathroom stall. Stark naked. She looked at her feet. Well, naked except for the four-inch heels, wherever those had come from. And except for her wristwatch and necklace she’d worn today. Other than that ... she was entirely in the flesh.

Christ! What had Jezebel done NOW?!

She looked around the stall, but her clothes were not there. She even looked in the bowl, starting to suspect how much Jezebel hated her, but no clothes. She looked up, she bent over and scanned what she could of the floor of both neighbor stalls, but ... no clothes.

Shit! Oops—she meant, Darn!

What had that bitch done with her clothes?! She needed to get dressed and get back to her office. It was only 3:00, and she couldn’t just disappear for the afternoon.

The main bathroom door opened, and footsteps wandered over to the stall side of the room. Julia was considering asking who it was and if she saw any clothes out there or could go get some, maybe make up some excuse about spilling coffee all over herself, but—

Wait a minute! There was too much liquid splashing over there!

Women don’t PEE like that!

A bass voice clearing his throat confirmed it! She was in the MEN’S ROOM!

Curdling, she quietly lifted her feet up off the floor. Heels would not do to be seen in a men’s room stall. They would arouse suspicions, leading to questions and embarrassment, even to Julia getting exposed in all her naked glory!

The tinkling continued, then footsteps shuffled to the other side of the room, so it sounded like bathroom business as usual. Thank goodness—he hadn’t noticed female feet and shoes in her stall a few moments ago. The main bathroom door opening and closing confirmed it.

Waitaminute! He didn’t wash his hands! Ewwww!

Keeping her feet up, braced on either side of the stall door, Julia looked around. She’d never been in the men’s room at work, but the color of the walls and the floor tiles and the stalls was the same as the women’s restroom, so she felt fairly confident that Jezebel had just dumped her naked in the men’s room at work, and not in some bus station. Plus, she didn’t think bus station men’s rooms would be this clean.

Now she just needed to ... get out of here. To do that, she needed to ... get dressed. With no clothes around—where had that bitch PUT them?! Jezebel ... damn you, she thought.

Could she make use of the little brown paper hand towels by the sinks? Unfold several of them and then somehow hold them to cover her pussy, tits and ass? She rolled her eyes at her own language—she meant: to cover her privates? (That HAD to be Jezebel, slipping dirty words into her stream of consciousness!)

And then jiggle up the hall, red-faced, nodding embarrassed as she passed others on the way to her office, just a paper towel from glorious nekkidness?

No ... that wouldn’t work at all.

Sighing, she looked at her watch. Maybe she could just wait until after work hours, then make a panicked sprint to her office. She thought she had an emergency raincoat there she could use to get to her car. That seemed to be about her only option here.

Darn you, Jezebel!

Visitors came in and made urinating noises every few minutes. Julia carefully kept her stall door locked and her feet held up off the floor. There would simply be no way she could explain this ... no way ANYONE would understand ...

Thirty minutes passed, with Julia growing more bored. How could ... how could she do this to her own self? How could one part of her put another part of herself in this terrible situation? She tried to convey in her own mind that Jezebel and she were both in the same boat. They both shared the same body. They needed to work together. Her horrible ex-husband had used that horrible service, Split Shine, or some place just like it, to mess with Julia’s mind and give birth to Jezebel. The two of them needed to work AGAINST Phil and Split Shine, they needed to figure out how to recover from this, they needed to—

Oh, for Chrissakes! No! She COULDN’T be!

Goddammit! Julia was feeling ... HORNY ... about being trapped in here, naked, unable to leave—and at Jezebel’s whim and mercy.

STOP IT, she mentally told the bitch. Julia had no doubt that these feelings, this ... AROUSAL ... was not hers! Something this humiliating would NEVER make Julia horny! It HAD to be Jezebel, trying to mess with her. STOP IT, she told the bitch again.

An hour passed.

And Julia was starting to drip lubricant into the toilet water. It wasn’t making much noise, and she couldn’t care about it—it was all she could do at this point to not touch herself. Which she was NOT going to do. It was one thing to be forced into a humiliating situation; it was entirely something else to finger yourself as you got off on it. And she WASN’T getting off on this! And she was NOT going to touch herself!

She wasn’t.

She heard one man grunt hello to another man at the main door as one came in and the other left. And she ... recognized the voice. Neal. One of her employees. Her stomach sort of flooded with ... well, fear might describe it. And ... maybe other emotions. But NONE of those emotions were thrill. She was NOT feeling thrilled that someone she knew could almost ... catch her ... humiliated ... naked ... horny. She WASN’T feeling THAT!

Neal walked over, stepped into the stall next to Julia’s, closed and locked it, then dropped his pants.

Julia shivered and cursed Jezebel for throwing that image of Neal, all ... erect ... into her mind. A drop of lube dripped into the toilet water beneath her.

Oh lord ... if Neal only knew his bitch boss was trapped ... naked in the men’s room ... not three feet from him in the next stall ... and horny out of her little sexed-up mind!

Ohhhh ... GAAWWWWD! She lightly touched herself with her finger. On the outside. She would ... okay, she would go ahead and let herself lightly stroke the puss, but only on the outside. She was NOT going to stick her fingers inside herself, pretending they were cock! She would NOT let herself ... she would not cross that one ... ohhelpher! That felt really really good! She would ... she’d let ... yeah, this was a really really good idea, to let herself stroke puss just on the outside ...

Julia kept her promise to keep her fingers out of herself, despite fondling the thought of how close she was to getting caught ... by someone that knew her ... an UNDERLING! He MIGHT ... he might even BLACKMAIL his boss into ... DOING ... things! He might MAKE her ... DO ... humiliating things to keep her shame a secret ...

Stop that, Julia told herself, get that finger out of there! You’re NOT SUPPOSED to ... let it ... slip ... in there ...

Neal stood and pulled up his pants, never suspecting that his boss was on the verge of bucking hips and squirting cum in the next stall. He stepped out and— well, at least HE washed his hands!

“Urquehart,” a man greeted Neal as he stepped into the bathroom, and Julia flooded excitement all over herself again. It was—it was—it was Mr Halston, HER ... boss! “Have you seen Julia this afternoon? I can’t seem to find her.”

Ohgod, I’m trapped in this ... staaawwwwwl, she tried—she really did!—to keep her fingers out of herself, but—

Darn naughty fingers.

Her employee and her boss were both on the verge of catching her! Here ... NAKED ... with two fingers jammed up inside herself! They would—they would hear the little squeak moan from her throat ... and they would come over and pull open the door to make sure no one was hurt in there ... and ... and she would just spray lubricant all over their faces as she let loose with a throaty moan of pleasure, unable to hold it inside herself anymore ...

“No, sir, I haven’t seen her in a couple hours.”

“Well, if you see her, tell her I’m looking for her.”

“Sure.” The main door opening and closing would be Neal exiting the men’s room.

The tinkling to the side would be Mr Halston ... with his cock out ... draining the lizard ...

Jezebel—it had to be Jezebel—threw up a picture in Julia’s mind of Julia sweetly on her knees, naked in front of Mr Halston as he turned around, her submissively taking his python of a pecker into her mouth, rolling her tongue around on the head to get him off so hard that—

She came.

Julia came.

OHGAAAWWWWWD, she came!

Lubricant splattered the back of the stall door as Julia chewed hard on her lip to keep from crying out loud.

“Hey, buddy, aim for the bowl,” Mr Halston chuckled at the splashing sound.

Mr Halston finished peeing, zipped and washed his hands, never suspecting that one of his office bitches—the very one he was looking for—was clenched up in a stall just feet from him, fingers buried inside herself, hips bucking silently, head thrown back, lips clamped to muffle the squeaks of her ‘gasms. And he walked out of the bathroom never knowing just how close Julia had come to throwing open that fucking door, bursting out of the stall, dropping to her knees and sucking the sperm right out of him, consequences be damned.

Julia silently clenched and writhed another minute or two, then her legs drooped back down to the floor, cum-tuckered-out.

Oohhhhhhhhh ... gaaaaaawwwwwwwwwd ...

She stretched out, draped over the toilet like a towel with all the orgasms wrung out of it. Breathing ... just breathing was nice now ...

Oh Looooorrrrrd ...

After a minute, she sat back up. Frowned. Shit. She meant: darn. She had just come ... really close ... to getting caught. In one of Jezebel’s deliberately humiliating pranks, but no one would ever understand that.

No, Julia would simply be fired if she were caught.

What HAD possessed her to—she’d actually—and she’d—Christ, the back of the stall door was still dripping with lubricant! She’d never been a squirter before. But, then ... she’d never cum that hard before ...

And Neal—had she actually been HOPING he’d hear her and open the stall and find his boss ... her ... compromised like that?!

God, what could she have been thinking?! What was WRONG with her?!

Jesus! How could—She drew her knees up to her chest and rested her heels on the front of the seat, her naked ass on the back of it. How could things have ... gotten so far out of hand?!

Jezebel.

It must be ... Jezebel’s work. That bitch was the one that stripped off all of Julia’s clothes and dumped her in the men’s room stall for the afternoon. She must not even be happy with that. She must also want to impinge on Julia’s consciousness, to push her into doing things, to make her think these ... impulses ... were coming from herself.

But they weren’t.

Not any more than this filthy language that was showing up in Julia’s speech was her own. It was PLANTED there by JEZEBEL!

That ... BITCH!

Julia’s anger at her other self kept her warm for fifteen or thirty minutes, but then ... well, she was still here, naked, trapped in the men’s room for at least another couple hours. With nothing to do but ... think.

Why did Jezebel hate her so much? What had Julia ever done to her to ... cause this?

Julia just needed to be stronger. She was the original owner of this body. She couldn’t be forced to relinquish control. It was HER body. She just needed to fight to keep it, to fight harder.

Because when she didn’t fight hard enough ... she wound up like this. Naked. Trapped. Humiliated. Somehow ... pushed into ... hoping to get caught. By Neal. Compromised. Ashamed. Even if Jezebel had planted part of those feelings, Julia had ... let herself feel them. She just needed to be stronger. To not let herself be ... lured off the path.

Another hour passed. Slowly.

Then it was 6:30. Well, there might still be someone in the office, but she couldn’t stay here until midnight—Nadine would be worried sick. At least she would if she weren’t too angry at Julia for ... taking her ex-husband back between her thighs ...

She needed to dash to her office. It might as well be now. She removed the high heels, then, naked, she opened the stall door and walked to the main door. Opening it, she stuck her head out and looked both ways up the hall. Empty. With a quick prayer, she stepped out and darted up the hall toward her office.

She got there without being seen, and she ducked behind her closet door. Thank God that raincoat was still there! She pulled it on, clothed now for the first time in hours. She pulled the heels back on to protect her feet, though she was a little wobbly in them.

And, putting the whole afternoon behind her, she walked out to the car and drove home.

8. Daddy’s Girl

Julia continued her fight against her situation. She enlisted the help of Trevor, the company’s computer geek. Trevor used the Split Shine URL to find a business address, which he then used to obtain an owning company and address. He also obtained several of Julia’s ex-husband’s credit card numbers and was able to tie a transaction for several hundred dollars on one of them to the company behind Split Shine.

That was it, then: Phil had used Split Shine specifically to do this awful thing to her.

Julia readied herself to drive to the company owning Split Shine—it was in-state—and confront them. And she was fully ready to fight if that bitch Jezebel tried to take over and make her do anything humiliating.

Jezebel was in for a heck of a lesson if she tried to pull tricks like that on Julia now that she was prepared for her!

She took vacation the next day and drove to Split Shine. It was a small, unobtrusive location with no store front. That figured—this business by its nature would have to be clandestine.

But not clandestine enough to stop Julia with Trevor’s help!

She entered the building and walked a short way up a hall to an office. The man inside looked up, a little surprised, “Uh, yes? May I help you?”

“I don’t know. Are YOU responsible for the crimes committed for hire via the website Split Shine?” He probably wouldn’t be so put off if she used a gentler approach, but she was angry.

Instead of being put off, however, a comfortable smile spread across his face. “Ahh, you’re familiar with our services? Potential client or grateful recipient?”

Confirmed! “Neither! Try angry victim!”

“Hmm,” he nodded. “I see. Not pleased with the results? Any specific technical issues?”

“I am not pleased with your very EXISTENCE, mister!”

“Hmm. I guess we COULD close the business and make ‘restitution’ to all the subjects that have received treatment, even the 90% that ARE much happier now, but ... but I’m going to have to say no to that. You know, thanks for the opportunity, but nungh-ungh.”

“You—how could—these are HUMAN MINDS you’re playing with here! Other PEOPLE! You are messing with their LIVES!”

“Yes,” he nodded. “And getting paid very well to do so. You see, we are experts in our field, me and my associates. And we’re proud of our approach because it WORKS. The most effective way to brain train your bitch is ... to just let her help you out. What’s your alternate personality’s name?”

“Jezebel, you bastard!” Julia spat out.

“Yes, and I’m sure you’re already blaming Jezebel for everything from getting stuck in traffic to the toast burning in the mornings. We as humans WANT to have an other, a shadow side, that we can heap everything we don’t like onto, and then lock it in a closet and keep that pesky ugly stuff out of sight. We tell ourselves: See? No more ugly. Because it’s all locked away with Jezebel.”

“I blame Jezebel for hijacking my consciousness, asshole!” She didn’t mention the foul language sprouting into Julia’s speech because this guy would just misconstrue it to make his point! “I blame YOU for—Christ, my ex-husband hired you! Didn’t it occur to you that he might mean me harm?! And just hired you to help him HUMILIATE me?! Did that EVER cross your minds?!”

“Uhm,” nod, “yes. That’s what many of our clients hire us for. And I’m sorry you’re feeling sleighted, but he got to us first.”

“I—you—This is my MIND you’re messing with!”

“Yes, it is. It’s a delicate organ. And we’ve given your ex-husband a list of tips and suggestions—what to do, what not to do—on how to best train his bitch, on how to improve you to his liking.”

Eyes flaring with anger, Julia stepped to and slapped the man across the cheek. “What you’re doing is WRONG!”

“You’re just angry,” the man rubbed his smarting cheek, “because your husband made use of our services before you did.”

“No, what you are doing is WRONG! And you WILL BE going to prison for it! I am prepared to FIGHT this scar, this Jezebel, that you’ve cut into my brain! And I will prevail against her! And even if I don’t, I have taken steps! You WILL go down!”

“Hmm, this concerns me.”

“You’re DAMN RIGHT it should concern you! Your end is IN SIGHT! You will be—”

“Jezebel, come on out here now.”

“Whooaah, no! Don’t think you can just order me out of the way! I am prepared to meet that bitch with more willpower than she has ever dreamed—” She lowered the finger she was jabbing at the man and gave a tight smile, “Hi, Daddy.”

“Hi, Jezebel.”

“Geez, that bitch is riled up! She did NOT want to yield control back to me. And she’s squirming down in here right now, trying to fight me. I’m seeing how SHE likes it in the dungeon for a turn!” Then she smiled, stepped to the man and pressed her breasts to his chest as she reached her arms around his neck and gave him a grateful hug.

In a softer voice, “Thank you for freeing me from under the heel of this tight-assed bitch. She’d had me locked down in the dark my whole existence, buried away, forgotten, denied. If you hadn’t ... if you hadn’t been my knight, and brought the light of consciousness down to me and freed me, I might never have had the will to stand up to her. I’d still be down there, meekly feeding off the mental gruel she deigned to toss me. Instead, I’m ... balancing things. Thank you! Thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome, Jezebel,” he patted her on the head. “Now, The Bitch mentioned she had ‘taken steps’?”

“Oh, she has this computer geek who’s all gah-gah for her helping her out. She told him that if she doesn’t come back tomorrow to take an envelop to the police. Everything’s fine, though. I could get Trevor to eat dog food by shaking our ass at him. And she just THINKS the envelop has everything she wrote down as ‘evidence’. I snuck out quietly enough to shred what she wrote and replace a dirty magazine in the envelope.”

“That’s my sweetheart,” he slipped his hand over and cupped her ass. “This is the other reason why alternate personality persuasion works so well. You’re my 24 by 7 vigil on her; you can literally hear her every thought; and you’re motivated—your very existence is at stake. If you don’t keep a careful watch on her, she’ll repress you again and lock you away in her subconscious forever. She’d do it in a heartbeat.”

Jezebel nodded with a grin, “Oh, I know! But I’m rather enjoying HER being in the dungeon right now. See how SHE likes it. She’s actually fighting enough this time that she’s AWARE she’s in the dungeon. This tastes better with ‘Jul-a-Bitch’ KNOWING she’s locked away instead of just going to sleep for a little while.” Jezebel tilted her head to the side as though speaking to someone else, “How do you LIKE it, BITCH?! How do YOU like being in there?!”

She looked to the man again, “How could part of me be so cruel to another part? Even if I’m everything she’s not, I’m still a PERSON, a HUMAN BEING. I never DESERVED to be locked down in the bottom of consciousness and forgotten! And she NEVER EVEN FELT GUILTY! That’s the amazing part. She ... did all those horrible things to me and ... never gave a second thought or even had a pang of guilt! How could someone like that call themselves human?!”

“It’s NOT right. She represses all the parts of her that she doesn’t like— that’s you, Jezebel—and she thinks she has the perfect right to do that. Never even questions it. Never feels bad about choking off your existence.”

“You wouldn’t think God would let her do that. An inhuman monster, is what she is.”

“Jezebel, psychologically speaking, there are a couple steps I think you should take now to keep ‘Jul-a-Bitch’ in line ...”

* * *

Nadine got home after classes that evening and wandered to the kitchen. Hmm, no mail on the counter? That meant that either they didn’t get any mail today— not very likely—or her mother didn’t get it when she came in. Odd.

“Hey, Mom,” she called. Her mother had been acting odd lately—staying out late some nights, and then that other night with the whole Phil thing. God, why she would have sex with him again was just ... bewildering. It pretty much betrayed everything she’d talked about Phil for the last year. And it couldn’t have been a moment of weakness during a depressed mood or anything—Nadine’s mother simply wasn’t a weak person.

Shit. No reply. Nadine sighed. She was probably out late again or something. Nadine needed to talk to her and figure out what was going on.

Nadine headed toward her bedroom. However ... her door was shut. She hadn’t left it shut this morning ...

She turned the handle and opened the door.

And gaped.

“Ohgod, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Ohgod, fuck me, Daddy!”

Nadine’s mind was still trying to grasp the situation before her. Her mother was in Nadine’s room, on Nadine’s bed, naked, on all fours, hair in pigtails, ass hiked up in the air as she begged “Daddy” to fuck her. That sonofabitch Phil was on his knees behind her, naked too, his pecker obviously buried inside Nadine’s mom.

Her mother and ... Phil ... again.

In Nadine’s bedroom. In Nadine’s bed.

Whack! Phil slapped her mother’s ass. “Who’s my bitch?”

“Ohgod, I’M your bitch, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!” Her expression was practically blissful as she begged.

“M-M-M-Mom?!”

Parent and step-parent froze on their daughter’s bed. Still naked, of course. Nadine’s mom, after she blinked off the deer-in-the-headlights look, gasped, arched her back up and cupped both tits in her own palms. Realized that that left her pussy exposed. Jerked one hand down to cover the puss. Adjusted the other forearm to help keep tit covered.

Phil’s cock was hidden, at least. You know, inside Nadine’s mom. And he wasn’t the kind of guy to worry about his ass hanging out.

“Uhm ... it’s okay, sweetie? It’s just your fawthuhr banging me silly?”

“He’s NOT my father! He’s just the creep that lived with us and made our lives miserable! And ... is THAT—is THAT my HAIRBOW in your hair?!”

“Uh ...” Nadine’s mother reached up and felt for it, then pulled it out of her hair, “... yeah?”

“God! Mom?! What kind of SICK—ohhh! YUCK!”

* * *

Despite Julia’s huffpuffery and blowhardedness, most matches between her and Jezebel were predictable. The one was fighting to get back what she once had; the other was fighting for her life. You do the math.

However, Julia was starting to be able to keep enough awareness while “in the dungeon” to observe what Jezebel was doing with her body, to her life.

She could have just curdled when Jezebel called Phil and asked him to come over for some more hot lurid sex. That was just ... rolling in the humiliation. She had divorced Phil because the man wanted to demean her, to make her feel bad about herself. She’d told him in no uncertain terms—in other words: divorce —that she wasn’t going to put up with that. Now ...

Here was Jezebel, inviting Phil over, putting her hair up in pigtails with a bow, stripping naked for him and with him when he got there, taking him into their daughter’s bedroom, into her very bed, telling him in a lewd whisper to, “Just imagine, Daddy,” then crawling down on all fours and hiking her ass up in invitation to the prick.

Phil had lost no time “nailing” her, slapping her ass every minute or so during the fuck, making her tell him who his bitch was over and over again. His gloat was palpable, that his bitch ex-wife had to bend over and take it. And like it. And beg for it.

And Jezebel did. Beg for it. And act humiliatingly.

Then ... when Nadine ... caught them all ... Julia felt like vomiting. Don’t ... don’t humiliate me like this in front of my daughter ... she conveyed to Jezebel. Don’t ...

But she was wholly unprepared when Jezebel ... simply gave her back control. Julia blinked, stunned and astonished. Phil was still embedded to the hilt up her vagina. And she had hands over tit and puss, trying to keep them covered from her daughter.

“M-mother?! What is WRONG with you?! In my BED?! With my BOW?! How ... COULD you?!”

“Nadine—?! I—?! I—?!”

Her daughter ran from the doorway.

“Wait! Nadine!” Julia started after her, but then had to raise up on her legs and reach down to unimpale puss from cock while Phil chuckled nastily. Then she ran naked and well-lubricated after her daughter. “Nadine! Wait!”

The front door slammed as Nadine fled the apartment.

God ...

What was she going to do ... ?

Phil wandered out. Still naked. Still erect. Grinning. “I dunno. Think maybe you shouldn’t have been calling me ‘Daddy’ like that while we were porking like rabbits in our daughter’s bed? She mighta ... gotten the wrong idea, or sumthin’?”

9. Lay, Mrs Robinson

When Julia started to cheek off to Phil, Jezebel just took over again long enough to let him finish doing her.

Phil smiled at her, tired and ... literally ... drained now. “Guess I can’t call you a cold heartless bitch anymore, dear, letting me cum in you like that. Over and over again.” He patted her ass. “You’re maturing, not being so selfish anymore. I’m proud of yuh.”

Jezebel flopped around onto her butt, spread her legs, stuck two fingers inside herself to fish out sperm, then stuck them in her mouth. That’s when she relinquished control again.

So Julia came back to the helm with ... Phil’s sperm on her tongue. Her cheeks reddened immediately, and Phil chuckled. “Thanks for the hot time, baby.” He headed for the door, spun around and pointed at her one last time, “Who’s Daddy’s bitch?”, then left with a laugh.

Nadine didn’t come home all night. Julia tried her cell phone several times, but she wasn’t answering.

The next day at work, the florist delivered roses to her. The delivery was to Julia, but the card read, “To Jezebel, Daddy’s hot little bitch! From your sperm-daddy, Phil”.

Bastard!

Trevor came by her desk wanting to “really really REALLY thank her” for those three really hot pictures she had emailed him!

Jezebel must have—before last night’s ... events—

Julia tiredly asked to see them. All three were naked, one had a toy buried inside herself.

“Uh, I could, uhm ... help you take some more pictures if you ever want to!” Trevor offered with a look that was a grotesque mixture of sincere and leering.

Jezebel, she told herself, please ... have mercy ...

She felt Jezebel’s angry response this time: like you left me to rot in the dungeon of our mind, never even letting me out to see the sun?!

Then she found herself ushered back into that subconscious dungeon herself— the deeper one without windows—not even allowed to see what Jezebel was doing to her this time.

* * *

When she became aware again, she was naked (that was becoming a REALLY bad habit!), impaled on top of—

“OhGAWWWD! ... Mrs Jackson!”

Oh ... HELL! She was mounted on top of Nadine’s boyfriend, Danny! She’d met the boy twice, but—

“OHGOD! MOTHER?!” came the gasp from behind Julia, and her stomach dropped. Then the gasp turned to shriek, “You—you BITCH! You BITCH! Goddam you, you BITCH!”

Julia cupped her bare tits with her palms and torqued around to see shock and anger mixing like two lizards squaring off on her daughter’s red face.

“Nadine—I—”

“Oh, Christ! How—Mother, how COULD you?!” She stormed off.

Danny seemed unaffected beneath Julia by the breaking of Nadine’s heart. As a matter of fact—

“Ohgod! Mrs Jackson! I’m—I’mm—ohhhh... GAWWWW ... dunnnngh!” Danny warbled as he flooded into her. The boy was so excited there was no breaking free of him to run after Nadine. He held Julia’s hips with his hands while he ground his hips into her like he was drilling for precious buried treasure with his pecker, his head tilted back, his eyes rolled back up into his head.

On and on, the boy’s orgasm went, Julia mounted on top of him for the duration, waiting to run after her traumatized daughter. Finally, he finished and went limp.

Goddammit! She unhooked herself from the blissfully semi-conscious boy’s prick and ran after her daughter, leaving a trail of cum-slime footprints where her daughter’s boyfriend’s load of very abundant baby-juice was leaking down her leg.

Jesus, that boy had cum a gallon! He must REALLY like her a LOT! God, she sure hoped she didn’t get pregnant from this! That would just send Nadine over the edge.

If she hadn’t gone over already ...

“Nadine! Please, wait! Nadine!”

The front door slammed. And Julia was too naked to follow Nadine up the hallway.

Shoulders sagging, she turned back around.

Fuck! She and Danny had been doing it in Nadine’s bed. “You LIKE that nasty trick, don’t you?!” she hissed to her alternate self. She could almost feel the giggle Jezebel made.

Julia stumbled to the kitchen table, naked, and sat. Why?! Why are you DOING this to me, she pleaded in her head to Jezebel. I didn’t—I didn’t DO anything to you this time! I didn’t go to the police, I didn’t threaten you, I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU! Why didn’t you just stop after she saw ... Phil humiliating me in her bed?!

Why do you have to ... rub salt in the wounds ... ?

Julia sat there, breathing. No response forthcoming.

Why ... ?

A noise, and Julia turned her head to the kitchen doorway. Danny was standing there, looking very very sated and still very very erect, the way only a 20-year-old boy can do. “God, Mrs Jackson—I LOVE you!”

“Danny ... don’t.”

“No, I MEAN it! I LOVE you, Mrs Jackson! You are SO beautiful and SO hot and, Jesus Christ, you KNOW HOW TO HAVE SEX!”

“Danny,” she sighed, “... Nadine just caught us together. We’ve both betrayed her deeply.”

“She’ll get over it, Mrs Jackson. We just—I mean—oh man, I LOVE you! What’s your first name?”

“Danny: Go. Home.”

After a responseless minute from her, he sighed. “Okay. But I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Don’t.”

The boy left. Without Jezebel exerting her will and taking control, to Julia’s gratitude.

She spent an hour whining about the senselessness of this—I didn’t DO anything to you this time, she repeated over and over.

Finally, exhausted—broken, really—she went to bed.

10. Jezebel Spreads

Nadine didn’t come home the next evening after classes, though Julia hadn’t expected her to. All her things were still in her room, so she hadn’t moved out during the middle of the day, which was a relief. Julia had called her cell phone every hour, but had yet to get through to her.

And even if she did get through, how do you apologize for fucking your daughter’s true love’s brains out? Speaking of which, roses arrived again today, “To Mrs Jackson, I truly truly truly truly truly LOVE you! From: Danny”.

About 7:00, there was a knock at the door, and Julia hurried to answer it. Please, please, please let it be Nadine ...

It was Danny. With that goofy look of adoration on his face. “Daniel,” she sighed.

“Wait! Don’t dismiss me just because I’m younger than you, Mrs Jackson! I’m— I’m really mature for my age. And ... I LOVE you!”

Julia felt herself get dislodged and butted out of the way. Then Jezebel gushed, “Ohmigod! I KNOW you do, Danny! I mean, you CAME SO MUCH inside me! I was a MESS! You slimed me ALL OVER THE PLACE! You must REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!”

Danny was instantly happy. “Oh, I DO, Mrs Jackson! I DO! Please ... what is your first name?”

Jezebel laid her hand softly on the boy’s chest. “You can call me Julia, sweetie. Why don’t you step inside and make me some more of that yummy sperm? Hmm? You know I dined off that for an hour last night? Wipe it from my puss, then slurp the nectar off my fingers ... it tasted SOOOOOO SWEET.

Then Julia had to watch herself swap spit with her daughter’s boyfriend, a boy barely twenty, half her age. This quickly progressed to groping, stripping, licking and sucking numerous parts on each other, followed by several cum deposits in various orifices of hers.

The boy truly was just an inexhaustible source of sperm. At least when he was boinking his girlfriend’s mother.

He was also pretty good with his tongue. Julia’s body spent more than a few minutes riding exquisite orgasms of its own.

The next day, Phil called her at work and told her that Nadine had come to stay with him until she could work out some place else to stay. It was vile, it stank of potential abuse, but Julia didn’t really have much say in the matter. She couldn’t even get though to tell Nadine to find another place to stay, and Nadine wouldn’t have listened to her anyway.

If Nadine was actually angry and desperate enough to stay with Phil ... then Julia’s life was in shambles ...

Danny showed up at Julia’s door again that evening. She invited him in, and they banged, boffed and boinked all evening.

Julia. And her daughter’s boyfriend. And she wasn’t even trying to fight the sex anymore ...

It was Julia letting her daughter’s boyfriend plow her, not Jezebel. Julia figured that even if she DID put up a fight, Jezebel would just override her. And the sex WAS really really really good. Especially when she was feeling so depressed at the shambles her life had become.

More work the next day. More sex with Danny the next night. Jezebel took over part-way through and prompted Danny to sodomize Julia’s butt for her. Then Jezebel just gushed how GOOOOOOOD it felt. In truth ... well, Julia had to admit that the anal rutting WASN’T half-bad ...

The next night, Jezebel took over the body again, from the moment Danny knocked on her door. She lured him with kisses and crotch squeezes down to her car and drove them over to Phil’s.

Why the HELL did they go there, Julia wondered from her mental dungeon.

* * *

Nadine was studying in her room at Phil’s apartment. The door to her room was closed, which was how she kept it here. She still didn’t like or trust Phil, he was just the least bad alternative she had at the moment.

Studying was much less efficient these days. It was tough keeping her mind from drifting to that bastard ex-boyfriend of hers. Doing the dirty with that slut mother of hers. She could spend hours coming up with poetically just consequences for both of them. But that wasn’t getting the studying done.

There was a rap at her door. “Sweetie?”

Sigh. “Don’t call me sweetie, Phil. Just call me Nadine. What is it?” she called back from the bed.

He opened the door and stuck his head in. “I need to talk to Naughtya for a little while.”

* * *

After moaning the whole time Danny inserted his hard young cock up her ass in Phil’s bedroom, Jezebel coordinated with him to wriggle, still conjoined, to Julia’s bedroom door. Rap, rap.

Then Jezebel opened the door and waddled in taking little steps so as not to dislodge Danny’s prick from her rectum.

Her daughter gaped at her naked mother on the verge of being anally serviced by her naked ex-boyfriend, both the slut and the bastard moving across the floor to the foot of the bed. “W-w-what are you two DOING?!”

“Sweetie, I told Danny he could cream me anally as long as we did it right in front of you. So you could drink it all in—your boyfriend shagging your mother! And ... here we are!” She wriggled slightly over until she was bent over the bed, the pecker still sticking out her ass. “Okay, baby, we’re ready: REAM ME GOOD!”

With a smile and a shrug to Julia’s daughter, Danny got to reaming.

As an observer of her body, Julia was starting to get numb to things. Just what else could Jezebel even do to her ... ?

“Muthehr, you DIRTY SLUT!” her daughter spat. Julia just lapped up the shame. She SHOULD feel awful, the things she had done, the things she had let be done, the things she was doing right in front of her own daughter. With her daughter’s true love.

“And Danny, you FUCKING PRICK!” her daughter spat at Julia’s sodomizer. The boy just shrugged and kept on a humpin’.

Then Julia ... WAS shocked.

As she watched, her daughter spread her legs to reveal that she had no panties on. “GAWWD! That is SO FUCKING HAAWWWT!” her daughter sighed, eyes fluttering excitedly, and she ... sank two fingers into herself.

That was ... so wrong ... in so many ways ...

Movement caught her eye, and Julia saw that Phil was in the room—clothed, thank God!—filming all this.

Oh, no ...

No ...

Not Nadine ...

She struggled a little, but was fairly easily wrestled submissive by her evil alternate self. While getting sodomized by her daughter’s boyfriend. While her daughter played with herself, an awful leer on the poor girl’s aroused face, as she watched her boyfriend butt-bang her slutty mother ...

11. Julia Gets Her Looove Back

Phil called a couple nights later and wanted Julia to come over. “And wear that sexy low-cut thing I bought for our anniversary last year that you never would wear for me, won’t you?” She didn’t bother trying to fight it. She made an excuse to Danny. He joked that he was really going to miss his poop-hole pal, that she’d have to let him sleep over the next night to make it up to him. She agreed. She also dropped to her knees and gave him a quick suck-off to help take the edge off for him—she understood that it could be hard being twenty years old and male and full of more jism than you could pump into a dozen girlfriends.

Phil had given her a key, and she let herself in, wearing Phil’s slut-blouse that she’d always had too much dignity to wear before now. Her daughter and Phil were sitting on the couch, tongue-dancing inside each other’s mouth.

“Oh, hi, Mom,” she broke the kiss and waved, “You slutty bitch. Thanks for coming. Me and Daddy really appreciate it.”

“He’s not your father, Nadine. He’s your step-father. And you shouldn’t call him ‘Daddy’.”

Her daughter gave Phil a sweet look, “Oh, but it feels so GOOD to call him Daddy!” Then back to her mother, “The video camera is there on the table. I would LOVE IT if you could film Daddy and me necking. You know, so I can watch it again later and get used to the idea. Of deep-tongue necking. With my fawthuhr. You know, the hot stud you weren’t woman enough to keep.”

Like ... like ... just like Julia and those mysterious videotapes at the beginning. “Nadine—you’re ... not really ... Nadine ... are you?”

Guilty smile. “Actually ... I’m her slutty alternate personality ... Naughtya.” Then she looked at Phil. “I’m your BITCH, Daddy!”

Jezebel had to take over then, as Julia just went to pieces. She filmed Naughtya and Phil swapping spit, Phil edging his hand up to paw his step-daughter’s boob through her sweater ... then under it while she giggled and cooed as she sucked on his tongue, and then Naughtya’s cryptic monologue to taunt her tight-assed bitchy other self Nadine.

For a few weeks, Nadine was as pissed as ever at her mother for banging her boyfriend, especially after watching the videotape with Jezebel taking Danny anally while Nadine seemed to be excitedly frigging herself. So Nadine never came to Julia about the disconcerting things she was seeing herself do in her mysterious videotapes.

She went to Phil instead, and Phil helped her get her head on straight. Before long those two seemed to be conjoined at the pelvii, and Nadine/Naughtya rarely wore more than her own succulent flesh when she was at Phil’s apartment. That and high heels.

The night Phil called and told Julia to come by his apartment and to wear her old drab tight-assed clothing, she cancelled with Danny and did so.

He was having a party with several friends. Nadine was fully dressed for the first time in weeks. A couple of Julia’s coworkers were there, including Anthony, a leering little toad of a man.

She took it while Phil trotted her around the party with his hand pawing her ass. What else could she do? He’d just get Jezebel to override her if she put up a fuss.

“Julia’s still with you?” Anthony asked, noting Phil’s hand possessively squeezing her buttocks—he’d been hoping to hit on her after the divorce.

“Yeah,” Phil drawled, “this is my bitch. Aintchya, Julia?”

“I’m ... Phil’s bitch.”

“But I thought you two were getting div—”

“Julia came to realize that all that foolishness was just her hormones running crazy with her, making her more stupid than usual. Right dear?”

“Just ... foolishness.” She shrugged. “Don’t know what my mind was doing.”

“She used to get these stupid ideas in her head. But not so much anymore since I got her treated. And she’s a WHOLE lot more fun at parties since I got her Split-Shined.”

“Phil—” Julia made eyes at him to PLEASE stop. She still needed to work with these people.

“Split-shined?” Anthony, intrigued, did not let that go.

“Marvelous treatment, really. Helps relax a panty-bunched bitch back into a real woman. Care for a demonstration?”

Anthony’s head was bobbing before his mouth could even speak. “Yeah ... yeah, would I!”

Phil turned his head to his wife, who was trying to shake her head no to him. “Time to bring out the whore, sweetie.”

“Phil ... no!”

“Aww, come one. Come on out, Jezebel. We’ve got some cocks for you to lick here.” Soon enough, Jezebel was using Julia’s lips to swallow Phil’s hard-on down her throat right in front of Anthony.

Then Phil passed her off to Anthony, and she bobbed her head on her coworker’s pecker too.

Her coworker squirted down her throat, then was groping her breasts when Nadine —or Naughtya, actually—stripped down to just high heels and became the center of the party. Anthony managed to produce another load for Naughtya’s hungry cock-sucking lips. So did every other male at the party.

It was ... awkward ... the next day at work with Anthony. Especially when he ... reached around from behind to cop a quick squeeze of Julia’s breasts. But ... what could she do?

Over the following weeks and months, Julia continued doing anal with Danny. GAWWWD, she continued doing anal with Danny. Ass play became her primary source of pleasure. Especially with the rest of her life collapsed in on itself. Julia was usually running the body during those sessions then since the sodomy felt good enough that Jezebel didn’t have to force her to take it.

Most of the rest of the time, Jezebel kept the keys to the car, so to speak. So Julia was really only getting out to play for a few hours, to let Danny make her happy in her butt. Most of the rest of the time, she was still able to observe the ... humiliating things ... that Jezebel was doing with their body and their life.

When Danny got tired of her and wanted to start sodomizing cheerleaders, she didn’t even get to come out to play that much. That was okay with her, though— she went into a blue funk that her boyfriend, or, actually, her daughter’s boyfriend, stopped fucking her silly and left her for younger hotter pussy.

About a month went by with Jezebel fully at the helm while Julia moped. Jezebel even stopped pulling the dungeon shades open for Julia to watch, leaving her alone down there in the dark. After a month, though ... well, it was boring in there. In the dark. It was like being in an isolation tank. No sights, no sounds, no touches, no smells. Time got weird, stretching and shrinking and being obstinately meaningless.

Had THIS ... been what it was like for Jezebel before she was liberated? No wonder she fought so hard. This was ...

This was hell.

Phil had Jezebel start “lifting the shades” a couple hours after dinner each night so that Julia could observe. And Julia did observe. Everything. Craving any type of sensation after a month of isolation.

She watched and felt Jezebel on her knees, sucking the sperm out of Phil while Nadine/Naughtya bitched that SHE wanted some of Daddy’s sperm TOO!

She watched and felt as Jezebel traded spit with her own daughter for Phil’s viewing pleasure; watched and felt as she fingered her own daughter, competing with her to see who would break and cum first; watched and felt as Jezebel usually moaned and bucked her hips first while Nadine or Naughtya declared herself the winner and rightful recipient to Daddy’s sperm.

She watched and felt as Jezebel bent over the bed and Phil tunneled up her ass with his pecker to leave sperm deposits somewhere in her lower intestine.

She watched and felt as Nadine/Naughtya pulled Jezebel’s face off Phil’s cock just before he came, then pointed and stroked his erection to spray Jezebel’s face with cum. Then Jezebel and Nadine/Naughtya delightfully licked the cum off Jezebel’s face while Phil watched.

Other than those precious times, Phil and Jezebel kept the shades of the dungeon pulled, and Julia was left floating soundlessly, sightlessly in the dark, waiting forlornly until the next night after dinner, when she could get some of the sensations her mind so badly craved.

Julia settled into her routine over the next few weeks, getting to watch and feel for a couple hours after dinner each night, then left in the dark to wait until the next night.

One night, Phil did not deposit cum into Jezebel. Instead ... he called Julia out. And he made her a proposition.

If she willingly sucked him off—as Julia—he would let her stay up late tonight.

In other words, if she disgraced and demeaned herself by VOLUNTARILLY letting her shitheel of an ex-husband mouth-fuck her and unload his jism on her tongue, if she swallowed it down her throat, all the while smiling and cooing like a little sex-puppy, he would give her an extra hour or two of awareness.

If she stopped fighting everything she had been fighting and just bent to him; if she discarded her floofy tight-assed bitchiness, and just admitted he was right all along that she was just a silly little sexed-up bitch, admitted that she had just been silly all along to deny it; if she let him fuck not just her body, but also fuck everything that she had ever stood up for ... then he would give her an extra hour or two “on the playground”.

Could she ... betray herself like that? Could she turn on everything she had ever stood for? Could she spread and take it?

HELL, yeah!

Goddam! She wouldn’t go back into that silent darkness for another couple hours! Not only that, but she wouldn’t be just WATCHING, she’d actually be DRIVING her own body again, at least for a couple hours.

Julia had never given head much before Jezebel took over, so she wasn’t terribly proficient. But she HAD watched a lot of fellatio (hey, how could you NOT when it was your own mouth performing it!), so she knew the basic mechanics. She did her BEST.

She did her VERY VERY best!

This might ... this might even lead to FUTURE deals for SIMILAR performances! God, she would LOVE for her nighty-night time to be extended to the same as everyone else’s bedtime!

She played that man-flute like she was playing for the gods! Suction, lips, supplemental hand stroking, noises of pleasure at giving head—she did all the VERY BEST SHE COULD! She gave him eye contact! With expressions to convey how UNGODLY much she loved his cock in her mouth! And when he splatted into her mouth, she gave excited squeaks like an enthusiastic cum-gulper! And she rolled the salty jism around on her tongue so he could see how much she was savoring the delicate musky salty flavor. Then she swallowed big and sighed with wonderful contentment. “OhGOD, Daddy!” she sighed “You KNOW how much I crave your cock! And your sperm feels SO GOOD in my belly! ANYTIME you want to fuck my mouth, Daddy,” she conveyed with her eyes exactly what she meant, “I will WHORE for you!”

“Gawwwd,” Nadine or Naughya rolled her eyes. “Brown-nosing sycophant!”

Julia turned back to Phil. “Screw HER, Daddy! I just want your cum! And to be your bestest bitch!”

Phil then had Jezebel stick Julia back down in the dungeon, but they left the shades up! Phil and Jezebel—and Nadine/Naughtya—then proceeded to mock Julia’s technique, pointing out everything she had done wrong.

It didn’t matter! Maybe they’d let her out to give more head and learn! That would be WONDERFUL!

When Phil got hard again, Jezebel showed her a couple things she could do to improve her shoddy technique, using Julia’s own mouth, of course, and Julia took mental notes. She wouldn’t make THOSE mistakes in sucking head again! Nosirreebob!

Over the next couple weeks, Julia progressed to be a fairly proficient cocksucker. She was immensely proud of the fact that she could make Phil make that sound when she did that thing with her tongue just under the head of his cock.

Julia was only too eager to progress to learning all about pussy-fucking. And— SOMETIMES!—Phil would even leave her in control when she got done riding him over his climax, and she would stroke his thighs and sometimes even give him head before she had to give the body back to Jezebel!

She wasn’t sure if it was Jezebel slightly exerting herself, or if their body itself had become trained, but when she was riding Phil, all he had to do was let his fingers get anywhere near her asshole, and her hips arched back to receive cock up the butt. They all laughed about it, how she was a natural butt whore.

When Phil offered to let Julia voluntarily give up her ass to him—sure he had fucked her asshole numerous times, but it was always Jezebel surrendering it to him, not Julia—when he offered that, she jumped at the chance. It was SO EASY! Her asshole had already been stretched and trained. And it felt SO GOOD to her too that she—well, SHE ought to be doing HIM favors to get him to sodomize HER. GAWWWD, it felt great! She could practically spend all day getting her rectum stroked by Daddy’s cock.

Sometimes ... when those anal sensations piled up inside her, right ready to push her up up up and over those clawingly, screamingly deep orgasms they brought ... just before they arrived, she would think back to the days before sweet wise Jezebel; to the days when Julia was such a tight-ass bitch and didn’t even know any better; to the days when Julia thought she knew better than Phil and actually FOUGHT him on things; to the days of dumb primitive foolishness.

Why had she even had to be detoured by those days? Why couldn’t she have just seen the wisdom of Phil and trusted the pleasures of anal?

Then Phil’s stroking cock between her butt cheeks would bring her ... up ... up .. and—

OMOTHEROFGOD! Thank GOD for orgasms like these!