The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I Lost My Wife

Part III

I went to bed and slept better than I had in months.When I woke up I had a message from mistress Amy. She told me to come to her house tomorrow at 6pm sharp. I couldn’t believe this was happening.I dressed in my leotard, shiny dark blue, with white shiny tights drove to Mistress Amy’s house. I knocked on the door and waited. A few minutes later Mistress opened the door. She looked amazing in a leather corset and latex skirt. Behind her stood slave Sara wearing a dark green bodysuit with a zipper that ran from her neck through her crotch, matching thigh high stocking a black collar and cuffs .Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. They led me into the living room. Mistress asked me to strip and kneel before her. I stripped and knelt before her.

She said “you know why you are here don’t you boy?”

I said “no Mistress I don’t know why you summoned me ”

She replied “you are going to text Susan and we are going to try the mind control collar on her.”

I knelt before Mistress trying to think how I could get out of this , and nothing came to mind.I looked at Mistress and said “Mistress I don’t want to do this.”

She walked over to me and grabbed my cock and balls and said “you will do as you are told boy.”

I was scared and started to cry.

Mistress walked away from me and said “cum slave” . Slave Sara cried out with an instant climax. Mistress said “see what I have trained your wife to do, and she has learned so many other things too” She walked over to me and said” you are going to send a text to Susan and tell her to come over tonight at 7pm. You will be naked and kneeling when she arrives.Slave Sara will take care of you while you wait.”

Slave Sara walked over to a cabinet and opened it. She took out a strap on and a bottle of lube. She put the strap on ,on and came and knelt behind me.She spread my ass cheeks pulled out my butt plug and lubed up my asshole. She pushed the head of the dildo against my hole and slowly pushed it in. It hurt but not as much as I thought it would.

Slave Sara leaned forward and whispered “Mistress Amy does this to me and I love it, but she doesn’t do this, " and with that she reached around and grasped my rock hard cock and started stroking it.

As she stroked my shaft she started pumping in and out of my ass. Pleasure started to build all I could was moan, unintelligible gasps.As I was about to come Mistress slapped my ass with all her might, it stung terribly but it didn’t stop the orgasm. As ropes of cum shot from my cock Mistress struck me over and over as slave sara pumped in and out of my ass.

I cried out “enough, enough, I can’t take anymore, please Mistress, please I will be a good boy.”

Mistress said, “That is all you are going to say for now, slave Sara finish him off and clean him up.”

Slave Sara pulled out of my ass and cleaned up my cock and balls with her tongue. I put my face to the floor and licked up all the cum like I knew I had to.When I finished I looked up and saw Mistress Amy standing there smiling down at me.

She patted me on the head and said “good boy, I am proud of you.”

She walked away and I heard her talking to slave Sara. Mistress had me kneel on the floor of the kitchen next to the table, with slave sara behind me. On the table was the terrible collar that had started all of this. Slave sara had brought it out to the kitchen and Mistress stayed far away from it. 7 o’clock was almost here.I was getting very nervous. Then I heard a car pull into the driveway. The door opened and Susan walked in. She looked at me and smiled.

Mistress introduced herself as Amy, and sara as slave sara.

Susan looked at Amy and asked ‘how did you do this to them?’ Mistress pointed to the mind control collar on the table and said “with that, you can inspect it if you want.”

Susan picked up the collar and examined it closely. It started to hum and a faint red glow came from the collar. Susan’s face became flushed, she started to look around frantically.

Mistress said “slaves hold her.”

Susan screamed “no, no, no, don’t let them, please don’t let them.”

Slave sara and I grabbed Susan by the arms and forced her to her knees. Mistress then unzipped Susan’s dress and yanked it down. Underneath Susan was wearing a metallic silver thong leotard, I felt jealous of the leotard disappearing between her butt cheeks. Susan still held the collar which was glowing brighter and humming much louder. She was staring at the collar in fear and amazement.I looked at her and saw her nipples were erect and the crotch of the leotard was wet . I wanted to touch her so bad.

Susan looked at me and said “I’m sorry I tried to fight it but I just couldn’t help myself” . Susan was moving the collar to her neck, but seemed as though she were fighting with herself and losing. Her black hair was in a bun on top of her head and her neck was completely exposed as the collar approached

.Mistress Amy said “now, let’s see if we can make you our little slut.” Susan’s eyes rolled back into her head as the collar touched her skin. Susan pushed the collar tight to her neck and pushed it closed with a click. Mistress Amy said “I think that will have done it.”

Susan looked up at her and said “what do I do now?” Susan’s eyes were glazed over and she had a blank stare.

Mistress said “sara give me the strap on and bend her over the table.”

As slave sara and I bent Susan over she mumbled “what is happening, I’m not an obedient slut, I am free, No no, no, stop, you have to stop. Mistress Amy came behind Susan and moved her leotard to expose her cunt and with one hand guided the dildo into her sopping wet pussy.Susan started to scream again, “No, no, no, please don’t, oh god, oh god, no, no, no, please, please, please” . I could hear Susan’s voice getting more desperate as Mistress began to fuck her with the strap on. But it was no use Slave sara and I had to tight a grip on Susan. Soon the cries turned to pleasure.Susan started to moan and push her hips back into the strap on. Mistress Amy pulled out and slammed the strap on home hard, Susan cried out in pain and pleasure. Her orgasm taking her by surprise, she grabbed the edges of the table and cried out “yes, yes yes, I am a slave, I obey, I am yours Mistress to command, yes yes, yes.” Mistress Amy pulled out the strap on and stepped back. Slave sara and I let susan go. She lay on the table a moment trying to catch her breath.Then she got up and walked slowly over to us. Susan fell to her knees, looked at Mistress and said “thank you Mistress, for showing me my true self.”

I went home, did my exercises and masturbated while thinking about what had happened today. I couldn’t believe it, I thought I was going to lose everything I loved. When I got done cumming I licked the spunk from my hand and showered, it was time to use the lotion in the blue bottle again. I lathered my body with the lotion and waited for it to burn, it hurt less than the first time but my skin was now very sensitive. I rinsed and dried and put on the leotard. I lay in bed thinking about what Mistress, dammit I am not her slave, am I?

My phone chimed with a text. The caption read, ‘showing off my prizes’. It was from Mistress, no not my mistress, it was a picture of Mistress, damn, slave sara and susan. They were standing in a club, Mistress was wearing a shiny black long sleeve bright red latex catsuit with black and silver accessories. sara had on a shiny black latex bodysuit with long sleeves that was so tight every detail of pussy was on display, black boots that came right up to her pussy and matching silver collar and cuffs, susan was wearing the same but in white latex. Mistress was hold long silver leashes that were attached to her slaves’ collars. Behind the women in the picture were all women in the club, all similarly provocatively dressed.I put my head on the pillow and fell asleep to the image of my Sara being led along by Mistress Amy.

My alarm aroused me and I climbed out of bed. I looked across the room to the mirror. My reflection made me horny for a moment. What I saw was a lithe body in a green leotard with yellow tights, nipples pressing against the fabric. I shook my head in horror at my thought. Briefly I considered not wearing the leotard and tights but then I looked at the cameras and changed my mind. I picked up the leotard and set it on the bed, then took off my tights. The leotard felt cool on my skin and I shivered. I pulled the clean black tights up my legs and over the dance strap. Then I pulled the leotard up to my waist and over my chest and shoulders. I then dressed in work clothes grabbed a granola bar as I headed out the door to work.The day was uneventful except for the fact that I spent most of the day thinking about the night before. By the end of the day I was exhausted and headed home. I arrived home, ate a small dinner, exercised, then jerked off thinking about sara between Mistress’s legs with susan plowing here from behind with a dildo. The image in my mind was intense and I came hard spurting seed all the way up my chest.

As I licked it off my phone chirped, a text from slave sara, no she isn’t a slave she is my wife, isn’t she?, the text read ‘Mistress wants to know what you were thinking to cum so hard?’

I thought about lying but in the end sent a text that described my vision.

Fifteen minutes later my phone chirped it was from Mistress Amy. The picture showed her perfectly flat belly, with sara’s blond pony tail between her legs. and gripping sara’s hips was susan, obviously thrusting a dildo into sara’s pussy. I was rock hard again and came quickly, after licking up my mess I went to shower. I put on a fresh pair of orange tights over my dance strap and a black leotard. I went to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up early, got ready for work, showered, dressed and left for work. I arrived at work and found the same routine as yesterday.

After exercising my phone had text from Mistress Amy, it was a picture of sara and susan in an embrace sharing a very deep passionate kiss. They wore matching short red spandex unitards, their feet had shoes that looked like ballet slippers with a heel, the shoes had to have 8-inch heels. The matching silver collars appeared to be hooked to each other by a very short chain. The caption read ‘sweet dreams’.

I went upstairs stripped and lay on the bed jerking off to the image on my phone. I climaxed so hard I came on my own face.

My phone chimed, it was from Mistress it said ‘you’re welcome slave boy’. I thought I am not a slave am I? I showered and decided tonight to wear a latex bra and panties to bed. With no dance strap I soon had a raging hard on. I fell asleep to the vision of sara kissing susan.

The next morning I awoke and showered, dressed and headed to work. I arrived at work and found the same routine as yesterday.

As I lay down to sleep, a text came from Mistress, it said ‘my house tomorrow 6 pm, wear your catsuit but leave the hood down until you get to my door. Big plans, slave boy.’ I thought I am not a slave, am I? I read the text over and over. I was frightened by what Mistress had planned. I slept poorly with visions of sara tied up, screaming out over and over " I’m a lesbian cunt licker, I’m a lesbian cunt licker, I obey, I obey.”

I woke up to my alarm going off and dread for the day.After work I dressed as instructed and drove to Mistress’s house. At the door I pulled the spandex hood of the catsuit over my face and zipped the back up. I rang the doorbell with great anxiety. Mistress answered the door, she was wearing a very tight fitting dress made of spandex in dark blue with silver details. She pointed at the floor. I dropped to my knees and crawled into the house. Mistress led me down into the basement again. As I knelt on the floor, slave sara came in. She was nothing but a matching red collar and cuffs and those ballet boots that were in the last picture, her body glowed clearly having been rubbed with oil. She moved with speed taking short steps and didn’t look like she would fall, I thought she should fall.

Slave sara stopped in front of Mistress Amy and said " everything is ready as ordered by Mistress.”

Mistress looked at her and said “excellent you may cum slave” with that sara grasped a piece of furniture close by as she was racked with an instant orgasm.

As she recovered she said” thank you Mistress” and left the room.

Mistress Amy turned to me and said “see what power I have over your wife now.“Mistress Amy then said “now slave, go stand in the corner there and wait for me to return. You will receive instructions when I come back.” I quickly went to the corner and waited. Mistress Amy returned with slave sara and susan. susan was carrying the mind control collar. She placed it on the table in the center of the room. susan was dressed identically to sara except her shoes only had 5-inch heels. slave sara and susan stood on either side of the table and faced the door standing at attention.

Mistress walked over to me.Mistress looked at me and said " slave, Mistress Beth is coming tonight and I will have her for my own, you will stand here and do anything in your power to see that she puts the mind control collar on, understand?” I could only nod thinking of the audacity to add another slave to her stable. Mistress continued “slave, if you fail to comply I will punish you severely. If you succeed I will reward you with a special treat.”

I nodded yes and Mistress smiled.

Mistress Beth entered the room. Mistress Beth was dressed in a long black leather coat with a white fur trimming around the edges. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and she wore a pair of black leather gloves. She removed her gloves and coat, dropping them on a chair by the door.She walked towards the table where the slaves stood.

Mistress Beth looked at me and said “slave, you are going to help me put this collar on you , do you understand?” I nodded yes.Mistress Beth said “good slave, now let’s begin.” She grabbed the collar off the table and froze. The collar started its red glow and humming. Mistress appeared stuck trying to decide what to do. I approached her from behind.Mistress Beth let out a scream and fell to the ground. I grabbed her head and forced it into the collar. Mistress Beth screamed “no!” as she struggled against me. but she was no match for my strength. The collar clicked shut around her neck and the red glow got brighter and the humming got louder.Mistress Beth’s eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out. I released her head and took a step back. Mistress Beth lay on the floor motionless. I turned to Mistress Amy.

Mistress Amy said” carry her to the large table and tie her down, slaves help him.” Slaves sara and susan sprang into action and Beth was soon tied spread eagle to the padded table .Mistress Amy said “slave, go fetch the whip and strapon from the closet.” I ran to the closet and retrieved the items.

I brought them to Mistress and said “here Mistress.”

Mistress Amy said “slave, you will hold the whip, while I put on the harness and strap on.” Mistress Amy put on the harness and strap on, then she looped the handle of the whip around her arm. She then climbed on the table between Beth’s legs and waited.

Beth’s eyes began to flutter.Beth looked at Mistress and said “what are you doing Amy, you were going to show me how you train your slaves so quickly. ”

Mistress replied “I am going to show you, slave. ”

Beth said “but I am not a slave “.

Mistress Amy burst out laughing saying “you are going to be one soon , my arrogant friend. " The collar was glowing bright as Mistress climbed up Beth’s body and positioned the dildo at the entrance of Beth’s pussy .Mistress Amy then slowly pushed the dildo inside of Beth.

Beth screamed out “stop, stop, stop.” Mistress Amy did not listen and kept pushing until the entire length of the dildo was buried inside of Beth. The collar glowed but the color was turning green as Beth cried out “no Amy stop, I am your friend, please stop don’t make me a slave,” Beth started to moan in ecstasy.Mistress Amy stopped and looked at Beth. Beth said “please Mistress Amy, I need to cum, I can’t take anymore. Please don’t stop.”

Mistress Amy said “beg for release slave " as stared into Beth’s brown eyes.Beth pleaded “please Mistress Amy, I need to cum. I beg you, please let me cum.”

Mistress Amy said “beg me again slave.”

Beth begged “please Mistress Amy, I need to cum. I beg you, please let me cum. I will do anything just please let me cum”

Mistress Amy said “are you ready to be a slave? ”

Beth shouted “yes, yes I will be your slave.” Mistress Amy started thrusting again and Beth matched her as Beth’s cries of pleasure increased. Suddenly Beth was bucking wildly against her restraints and screaming “I am a slave, I am a slave, thank you Mistress.” Beth collapsed on the table breathing heavily. Mistress Amy climbed off the table and untied Beth. Beth sat up and said “thank you Mistress Amy, you are right, I am a slave.”

Mistress went to a small table next to the wall and picked up a sealed envelope. She walked over to slave beth and handed it to her and said “Slave you will follow all of the instructions here to the letter.”

Slave beth went to her knees and replied “yes mistress, I will obey you.”

Mistress Amy told her to get dressed and leave now. Slave beth left the room. Mistress Amy turned to me and said “slave, you have been very helpful today, I think you deserve a reward. She went to slave sara and whispered in ear, so low I couldn’t hear, for quite a while.

Slave sara listened and then said with a bright smile “yes Mistress.” Slave sara left the room and returned shortly still wearing her red collar and cuffs but also a tight white spandex dress that stopped at her knees and showed her nipples and piercing plainly and a more sensible pair of pumps with 6 inch heels.

Mistress looked at me and said “take your wife home, she has her instructions.”

I said “yes Mistress.” I headed out of the house with sara right behind me. I wondered what sara’s instructions were.We arrived at the car and I opened the door for sara and helped her in. I got in the driver’s seat and started the car. I asked sara if she had any instructions for me.

She said “just drive home.” I drove home thinking about Mistress Amy and what was in the envelope. I pulled into our driveway and parked the car. Slave Sara went into the house and I followed her. I closed the door and turned to sara. She motioned for me to follow her and she went upstairs. In the bedroom she stopped and pulled her dress up and over her head, she then reached out and unzipped my catsuit pushing it to the floor.She kicked it aside. She stood in front of me naked except for her collar and cuffs and heels.She then reached down and took my cock in her hand and stroked it. She wrapped me in an embrace and said " I love you so very much " she pushed me to the bed and sat me on the edge. She knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth.She sucked me hard and fast. After a few minutes she stopped and said “I have instructions for you, I want you to fuck me doggy style.” She knelt on the bed and I mounted her my shaft sliding in to her wet sex.I began to fuck her slow and deep. She was moaning and moving her hips to meet mine. She was begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I could feel my orgasm building. I knew I would not last long. I came hard and filled her pussy with my seed. She pulled away and forced me onto my back. Sara climbed onto my face and put her cunt right on my mouth and said “suck. Make me cum slave.“I sucked my seed out of her pussy and licked her clit and she exploded in a huge orgasm screaming “I’m a slave, I’m a slave I obey.” She fell off my face and lay on top of me. She kissed me deeply and said “I love you so much.”

I said “I love you too sara.“She rolled off me and we both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up alone in the morning. My wife was gone. I found a note from her on the kitchen table, it read ‘Mistress commands me to return. I love and miss you. I am the property of Mistress I obey. Slave Sara ‘. I read this again and carefully put the note away for safekeeping.

Then back to the routine work, exercise, masturbation, shower and sleep. Mistress would send me pictures of slave sara and susan in intimate poses. I would look at these while I jerked off, but I felt empty knowing sara was with someone else’s .It was hard to believe that this was real. I thought about going to the police or even divorce. I decided against it. I had no proof that my wife was a slave. I didn’t know who to trust. I was always on edge that something was about to happen.

Mistress texted me ‘come to the house as soon as you can ‘. I didn’t know what she could want.I rushed to the house. I rang the bell and waited. The door opened and there was Mistress Amy. She smiled and said “you’re late.”

I said, “I apologize, Mistress.”

She said, “That’s ok, come in slave.” I walked in the foyer and Mistress pointed at the floor. I went to my knees, my black thong leotard was pulled into my ass cheeks and it put pressure on the butt plug. I felt an erection starting.

Mistress looked at me and said “tell me about sara’s sister.”

I was frozen , I hadn’t thought about Ashley in a long time . After sara’s parents had died she moved to the other side of the country. And for identical sisters sara and Ashley weren’t close. When they were together it was impossible to tell them apart. I said " Ashley is sara’s identical sister . She lives on the other side of the country . They don’t really talk. Ashley looks exactly like sara, same blonde hair and blue eyes and legs that go on forever .”

Mistress Amy said “perfect arrange a meeting I found a new project. ”

I looked at Mistress and said,” What do you mean?” Mistress Amy said " I mean to have both of them and I mean you to help. You would like more time with my slave wouldn’t you? “I was shocked by her bluntness.

I said “yes mistress.” Mistress said “Good, I’ll make all the arrangements. We’ll be having a party this weekend. This will be your chance to get her here . Now be a good slave and go to the basement playroom and strip.”

I did as instructed, leaving my leotard and tights on a chair in the room. I knelt on the floor and waited.Mistress Amy came down stairs and stood in front of me. She started to undress. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Her breasts were beautiful. She removed her skirt and panties. Slave sara and susan came into the room, they were naked except for matching steel collars and cuffs . They were both wearing ballet boots with impossible heels. Their steps were short and precise, slave susan was walking much better in the heels now. The slaves had the wrist cuffs connected behind their backs. And they both had white ball gags pressed into their mouths. They walked over to Mistress and stopped, she removed the gags from sara and susan.

Mistress Amy said “you may start.” The slaves started kissing each other and rubbing against each other’s bodies. With their hands shackled behind their backs they just leaned into each other. Mistress took a remote off the table and pushed buttons on it, the slaves started moaning. couldn’t take my eyes off them. I was so turned on. I now had a massive hard on. I wanted to touch myself.I didn’t know if Mistress would let me. Mistress Amy said “you’re going to stay here and watch. Don’t move. I want to see you jerk off while you watch.”

I was so embarrassed. But I had to admit it excited me. I watched the slaves kiss and rub themselves together. I could hear them moaning. It was so erotic. I had never seen anything like it before. Mistress Amy picked up a strapon and pulled it up her legs. She then went behind me and kneeled down. She gripped the end of my butt plug and pulled it out swiftly. She thrust the dildo in my ass and grabbed me by the hips.

As Mistress started pumping she leaned in and whispered “imagine when that is sara and ashley as my slaves” the slaves moaning was incredible as they approached orgasm and I was right there with them.

Mistress Amy was moaning too. She was really getting off on watching me. When the slaves came they collapsed on the floor. As I came and covered the floor in jizz, Mistress Amy came too, digging her nails into my flesh.Mistress Amy pulled the dildo out of my ass, picked up the butt plug and put it back into my ass. She turned around and sat on the couch. And watched me as I cleaned the floor with my tongue.

She said “good boy.” I was still hard from the show. Mistress said “now come over here and clean my pussy with your mouth.” I crawled over to her. She spread her legs wide open and said “lick my clit.” I crawled across the floor and put my tongue on her sex and started to lick. Mistress Amy said " cunt licker come here and jerk him off.” Out of the corner of my eye I saw slave sara come over, she turned her back to Mistress and her wrists were released. She got on the floor next to me and started stroking my shaft. I was so hard again and approaching climax with Mistress. Mistress Amy and I came at the same moment. I sat back my face sticky from her juices, leaning forward, I cleaned up my mess. When I sat up, slave sara held my head and proceeded to clean my face with her tongue.

She said " that tastes so good, thank you Mistress, I am a slave, I am cunt licker, I obey.”

I stared in horror at what Mistress Amy was doing to my wife.I thought “my wife is a slave too.” I was confused and aroused.

Mistress Amy said “I told you I would use you to get Ashley here. She is coming Saturday. You are going to meet her wearing your leotard and tights under your normal clothes and bring her here. You will tell her only that sara has been staying here and that it’s complicated. Do you understand slave. " I nodded and then she said “get dressed and leave, cunt licker come here and massage my shoulders ”

I thought,” Why is she calling sara cunt licker and why did sara call herself cunt licker. I dressed hurriedly and went back home.My mind was spinning. What was happening to me? I had to get away from all this. I decided to go home and exercise until I was exhausted from the day but I had to keep moving. I needed to clear my head. But kept thinking what was going to happen to Ashley. What perverted plan was Mistress getting ready. I jerked off to the image of sara and susan kissing with their arms bound behind them. I came again for the third time today. I showered quickly and spread lotion on my smooth hairless body then put on the dance strap, leotard and tights. I looked in the mirror at my image and thought I could pass for a twenty something woman with tiny breasts and I started getting horny at my own reflection.I lay in bed running my hands up and down the spandex covering my body. I was amazed at how good it felt. I liked how I looked in the leotard and the thought humiliated me. What was going to happen if Mistress caught Ashley in her trap. This was all my fault for getting the mind control collar.

I fell asleep to the replay of sara screaming “I am a slave , I am cunt licker " over and over again.

The next morning I woke up early and went for a run on the treadmill. After my workout I showered and put on the dance strap, white leotard and white tights. I walked through the house and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought Ashley would look hot too dressed like this. She was coming tomorrow and I was going to betray her to Mistress.I went to work and was distracted by thoughts of Ashley on her knees in front of Mistress wearing the mind control slave collar and sara and susan standing behind Mistress in their ballet boots with matching slave collar and cuffs. The image taunting me all day. I went home, ate, exercised, masturbated , showered , dressed and went to bed . Tomorrow I would help enslave another woman to Mistress.Today was the day I would help turn sara’s identical sister into a willing slave. She would touch the slave collar, her mind would be bound to obedience and Mistress Amy would turn her into the mirror image of sara. The thought of her submission was making me horny. I wanted to see her transformation and I was ashamed of wanting it.I was busy doing housework when the doorbell rang. I was dressed as usual, a dark red long sleeve thong leotard, with pale blue tights. I went to the door and looked through the window and saw Ashley. She was early , she was 2 hours early. I yelled at the door as I ran back into the house “I’ll be there in a sec. " In the bedroom I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt I didn’t have time to find a long sleeve shirt and the tight shiny sleeves of the leotard covering my arms were exposed. I ran back to the door and opened it. There stood Ashley dressed in jeans , polo shirt and sneakers. I stared at her face, I had forgotten how much of a difference the permanent make-up sara had made. Ashley looked plain compared to sara’s dark red lips, smoky eyes and blushing cheeks.

Ashley said “are you going to ask me in?” I remembered my manners and gestured for her to follow me to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I asked her “something to drink?”

she said “coffee would be nice with some sugar please and what are you wearing? I saw you run from the door.”

I poured the coffee while trying to think of an explanation. I said “it’s hard to explain ”

She said “try.”

I thought half a truth would work better than a lie so I started “Sara is a willing and obedient slave to a mistress and because of my love for her I have allowed her mistress to make certain changes in my life so I can continue to see sara.”

Ashley looked at me for a long time and said “I see ,I don’t know what to say about this, will you please show me what you are wearing?”

I was so embarrassed but agreed. I took off my regular clothes and stood in front of her, she indicated she wanted me to turn around ,so I did.

She ran her hand down my hip and leg and said “you look amazing in that ,too bad it is so abnormal. ”

I replied “thanks , I am always scared someone will catch me dressed like this, one woman did she liked it though.”

She asked, “So what happens now?”

I replied “we will go to sara so she can explain everything to you, let me text her and see if she is ready “I sent a message to sara and got a reply saying she was waiting . I told Ashley we should get started.

She asked if she could use the bathroom first. I told her yes and went to the car to wait.When she came out she was wearing a black leather corset with matching pants and 4- inch heels. I was speechless.

She said “don’t worry, I’m not a freak or anything.”

We drove to Mistress Amy’s house.We walked up the steps to the porch and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Mistress Amy. She was wearing a shiny red latex catsuit with a black leather body harness and 5 -inch stilettos

“Welcome Ashley, come in and sit down. Sara has been looking forward to seeing you. “We sat on the couch and Mistress Amy took a remote and pushed a button , a moment later slave sara walked in. She was wearing a bright red spandex bodysuit with a short black latex mini skirt and 6 inch pumps . The bodysuit had to be a thong for the way the bare skin of her hips showed, the tops of her black thigh high stockings showed under the skirt. She had a matching black latex slave collar and cuffs. As she walked over to Ashley she was holding the enslaving mind control collar in her hand.

She knelt before Ashley and said “it’s been a long time ”

Ashley replied “what happened to you? ”

Slave sara held out the mind control collar and said”this “.

Ashley looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. She looked back at the collar and studied it, then reached out for it and took it from slave sara. The collar glowed red and the humming started.Ashley looked surprised.

She turned to me and said “it’s in my head. I can hear it compelling me. I can feel the joy of obedience. Please Mark help me.” The glow became brighter.I could see the fight going on inside her head. She held the enslaving device with just her finger tips and yet she couldn’t drop it. Her eyes grew wide as she reached out with her other hand and took the slave collar in it. With both hands she started bringing it to her own neck..Ashley cried out ‘“help me, please help, I don’t want to end up like sara , pleeeeaase hellllp meee,” she said as she closed the mind control collar around her neck and the click of it closing was heard . Mistress Amy was standing in front of her hands on her hips smiling.Ashley sat there her eyes glassy she was repeating “don’t want to be a slave”

Mistress commanded cunt licker, no sara, and I to help her over to a padded bench. We placed her knees at one end of the bench and her hands on top so she was bent over at the waist. Mistress came over with bandage scissors and cut Ashley’s pants off. Ashley fought feebly and went nowhere. When she was done Mistress pulled tight to her waist with one hand and with the other started working Ashley’s clit, The collar was brighter and louder as Ashley moaned. Soon the color changed from red to green and Ashley appeared to be nearing orgasm.

She came hard , cried out " I obey, I obey, I obey” ,the collar flared green and then was just a dull steel collar. Ashley slumped to her knees resting her chest on the bench.

Mistress looked at slave ashley and said “finish stripping” She then went to slave sara, cunt licker, and whispered in ear for a long while. She finished her talk with sara then said to me " Take your wife home with you. She has her instructions, and you will wear only leotard and tights home. You will stop at the gas station on the way and go in and buy 2 coffees. If any woman talks to you and will answer their questions you may ignore the men, now go.” Slave ashley was naked now except for the mind control collar. Mistress looked at her and said “pick up those rags and follow me, slave.”

I left the basement playroom with sara, cunt licker, following me. I opened the car door for her, got in the driver’s seat and pulled out. I parked at the gas station, it was very busy this time of night, I thought about not doing it, but realized that cunt licker would tell Mistress what had happened. I went in, bought the coffees and left but everyone was looking at me and I was embarrassed and aroused at the same time. I got back in the car and handed the coffees to sara and drove home. We went into the house, left the coffees on the table, and Sara took my hand and led me to the bedroom. There she turned around and started stripping me.I helped her get undressed and we lay down on the bed kissing passionately. She started caressing my cock, which was already hard. She took it in her mouth and started sucking me.

As I was getting close she stopped and said do me doggy style. I went behind her and pushed into her wet pussy and came violently in a few short thrust. Sara said " on your back suck my cunt dry and lick me until I cum.” I did just that. as her pleasure faded we lay together.

I looked at her and asked “why do you respond when Mistress calls you cunt licker?”

She said, “That is my name now I can only be sara in public, Mistress told me slave ashley will be pussy licker. and that we will be her matched set of lipstick lesbian toys, she only let you have me because I love you, but your cock disgusts me now.”

I went to sleep in her arms thinking about that. When I woke in the morning cunt licker was gone again. She left me a note saying " I love you Mark and I miss you, I am a slave to mistress, love, cunt licker.” I held the note and decided to keep it with other.