The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I Lost My Wife

Part IV

The routine resumed work, exercise, maturation, shower and sleep. Thus went on for three weeks. Mistress Amy would send me pictures of cunt licker and susan in all sorts of sexual positions. The amount of bondage increased with cunt licker always being bound. After three weeks Mistress texted me and said “tomorrow night 6 pm wear the latex bra and panties, slave. " I went to work distracted and then got home ready and to my Mistress ’ home on time.

Mistress Amy had me standing behind cunt licker and susan. They were wearing nothing but collars , cuffs and ballet boots. Mistress was stunning in a royal blue mini dress with white stockings and black pumps. The doorbell rang and in walks slave Beth and 4 women with leashes attached to the collars on their necks. Beth was wearing a long black trench coat and gloves, her neck was black and white color like a cow.

Beth walked in and said “Mistress Amy I present you, your new slaves” . Beth held out the leashes , Mistress Amy took them from her and walked over to us .

She handed each of us a leash . The lead that Mistress held onto went to the collar of a redhead with green eyes. She was wearing a white bodystocking, the crotch was open and I could see her clitoral hood piercings, her nipple piercings were visible through the sheer lace and her shoes were green 5 inch pumps matching her collar. Mistress led her away and we waited.Mistress Amy returned with Emily who looked flushed and her inner thighs were slick with her juices. She took the lead from cunt licker . It was attached to a blonde in a black bodystocking . Her piercings were the same, her shoes were white like her collar. The tag on her collar read ‘Jennifer’. Mistress Amy then led her away.We waited. Then Mistress Amy brought Jennifer back in the same state as Emily had been in. She then took the lead from susan, a brunette, she had curly hair and was wearing a pink bodystocking with a silver collar. Her piercings were also silver and her shoes were black. Her tag read ‘Lisa’. Mistress Amy took her out of the room.Mistress Amy returned with Lisa in the same state as the other two women. She looked at me and said “come Mark, follow me and bring your slave. " I was confused and aroused. I was holding the lead of a small Asian woman with a dark red bodystocking , her collar and shoes were deep blue and her piercings were identical to the other women. The tag on her collar said ‘Nicole’. I followed Mistress Amy to the basement playroom pulling my charge along .We went into the playroom and to a table. The mind control collar was on the table. Nicole stood next to me at the side of the table and Mistress Amy stood across from us.

Mistress said “take off her collar " . I unfastened the collar and placed it and the lead on the table.

Nicole spoke up “look this is all very dramatic but I only do this role-playing bullshit for my wife Emily, so don’t expect me to play obedient slave girl for you , Amy . I’m a confirmed girl loving lesbian so don’t think I will be doing anything with your slave’s cock” .

Mistress looked at her very thoughtfully and smiled. She said " I expect that you will soon be quite the cocksucker, but maybe I am wrong, so just pick up the other collar and put it on and we’ll see what happens. ”

Nicole huffed and said “fine, whatever the sooner you are done with your drama the sooner I can go home. " With that she picked up the mind control collar and started shaking ,the collar glowed red. Nicole stuttered “what what what is happening " as she brought the collar up to her neck. She wrapped it around her neck and it clicked closed.Nicole stood there transfixed, unable to move or speak. She looked down at herself and saw the red collar glowing and her hands began to shake.

Mistress Amy said “Mark, lick her and make her cum.”

I said “but Mistress Amy I can’t she will be my slave then.”

Mistress growled out “you will follow my commands or I will do things to sara other than change her name.”

I was terrified of what she would do to my wife, so I went to my knees and plunged my tongue into Nicole’s pussy. Soon she was groaning with pleasure as the collar glowed brighter. Her climax came and the glowed bright green for a moment then was the dull steel it normally appeared to be.

Nicole looked at me on the floor between her legs and said “thank you master. I am your obedient slave. Thank you.” The three of us returned to the room with the other women.

Mistress Amy looked at the new slaves and said “tell Beth what you are now.”

Emily , Jennifer and Lisa each in their turn said “I am the property of Mistress Amy . I obey her commands. ”

Nicole looked at Beth and said “I am the property of master mark. I obey his commands.”

Slave emily whipped her head around to look at nicole.

Slave nicole said “he is my master, my love and I crave his cock, I am sorry. " Slave emily looked distressed but said nothing.

Mistress Amy said “now that is out of the way ,let’s get to the fun part. Tell me slave beth do you remember telling a friend of mine that you thought I was a cow?”

Beth said “yes, I remember saying that ”

Mistress said “when Amanda told me about that I was furious and vowed to have revenge , you may take off your coat and gloves. You will never need of them again. " Slave beth took off her gloves slowly , she started crying, and then removed her coat, laying these on the table. She was covered from neck to toes and fingertips in tattooing that gave her the appearance of a black and white Holstein cow. Mistress Amy went to a drawer and took out a thick leather collar with a small cow bell hung on the ring. She pointed at the floor in front of her and said “come here and kneel before your Mistress.” Slave beth came over and knelt . Mistress fastened the collar around her neck ,leaned in and whispered in beth’s ear, then stood straight up and said loudly “from now on you will be bethy the cow, what do you think of that cow.”

Slave bethy looked up and went “mooo, moo, moooooo.” And started tears rolling down her face.

Mistress Amy turned to cunt licker and said " what do you think of your husband’s slave.

“ My beautiful wife “Mark, you took her as a slave ?”

I replied “Mistress made me, honey.”

With that she stepped close and slapped me across the face and exclaimed “the collar didn’t enslave you, you’re not her property.”

I said, “I had to Mistress, threatened things worse than changing your name.”

She said “but I love my name. I am cunt licker. It’s perfect, when someone calls me sara it makes me nauseous and I feel like I will vomit, cunt licker is just perfect.”

I said “that’s the mind control dear, that’s not really you” .

She said “it’s how I am now. I’m property I obey ,I am cunt licker , please accept that my love, I just don’t want you with another woman. ”

I told her “I have to obey Mistress too, I don’t want her to change anything else about you, look at what she has done to beth. " Cunt licker glanced over and shuddered.

Mistress Amy spoke up “enough chatting slaves, cunt licker I am going to use slave nicole to turn your husband into a beautiful submissive shemale, when I am done he will be a living and willing sex toy.”

I looked at Mistress Amy in horror. She saw my expression and started “don’t worry slave you are going to enjoy every moment of your transformation. Now , you are going to take slave nicole home with you. When you are home you will instruct her that she is to be your mistress and you the slave , unless you give her a direct order. She will also take my orders. Tonight you will start with bondage training, there are written instructions for your mistress in the box of supplies going home with you. It’s time for you to say goodbye to your old life and welcome your role as my personal sex toy. Get dressed and put this dress on your mistress , then say goodbye to your wife. ”

I was so turned on it hurt, I knew this wasn’t right but I couldn’t resist. I dressed quickly and took the bodycon minidress and dressed nicole. I went to my wife and said “I love you sara. ”

She heaved when I said that and looked at me and said “please don’t call me by that name I am cunt licker. ”

I replied “okay cunt licker , I love you.”

She said “I love you too.”

I gathered the box that Mistress indicated and walked to the car, loaded up and drove home with nicole. At home I opened the box, on top of the contents were 2 envelopes, one for me and one for nicole . I handed her the one that had her name on it. We both started reading.

When I was done I looked up and said “nicole , you’re to be my mistress, you will only obey me if I give you a direct order , you are to follow Mistress Amy’s orders as though they were direct from me. .” With that I changed the tag on her collar the new one read ‘Mistress nicole’.

Nicole smiled and said “strip slave and go shower then meet me in the bedroom .” I did as I was told and met her in the bedroom. She had changed, she was wearing a black spandex catsuit with a zipper through the crotch and a pair of pumps with 6-inch heels. She gave me a black thong and I put it on , it held my cock tight and cleaved my ass. She pointed to the floor and I went to my knees and she had a gag with a small dildo attached to a panel. I opened my mouth and she put the gag on me. So much for being able to order her. Mistress nicole took my hand and led me to the bed. She tied my arms to the corners of the bed and then tied my ankles together and attached them to the bottom of the bed. She rubbed me down with oil. Climbed on the bed and got my shaft out of the thong. She straddled me and pushed my manhood into her wet pussy. She produced a pair of nipple clamps and teased me until my nipples were hard. She put the clamps on and tugged the chain connecting them. The sensation was overwhelming and I moaned into the gag. Mistress nicole started riding up and down on my cock and pulling the nipple clamps. I felt my climax coming when she stopped, got off me and climbed down from the bed. She said “toy you will have to last longer than that. " She left the room ,leaving me bound to the bed with my manhood straight up and nipples throbbing.She returned just as my erection was fading. She leaned over me and started licking my cock, I was hard as rock in just a couple of seconds. She went back on top of me and was again pumping up and down. I tried to think of anything to avoid cumming but was soon consumed with the pleasure I was moaning into the gag and matching mistress nicole’s motion, she was going faster and faster. She said “you are doing well toy, cum, cum, now.” It was too much. I passed out.I woke up to my gag missing, but mistress nicole had her cum filled pussy pressed to my mouth and she was sucking my cock. I was hard again and I started licking the spunk out of her cunt. She was moaning with pleasure under the attention of my tongue on her clit. Her orgasm was rising and as she climaxed I came again. In a flash she spun around, drove her wet cunt onto my shaft and pressed her lips to mine. She forced her tongue into my mouth. I could feel my jizz come with it, her piercings were sensual against my tongue. I was getting hard again and felt exhausted.She was going faster and faster again and abruptly convulsed with an orgasm. I had nothing left but was still erect like a younger version of myself.. She lay on me for a while then rolled off and started to untie me. I started to ask a question when she slapped me hard across the face.

“Slaves don’t speak unless they are asked to, if you understand nod.”

I nodded my head in understanding.

She finished freeing me from the restraints and said “go shower “. When I got out of the shower she was standing there with a pink thong latex bodysuit. She said “put this on kneel by the bed.” I did as I was told. She went into the shower and washed herself.When she came out she was wearing a black corset with stockings attached, she had no panties on and her clit piercings were plain.

She was holding a collar and leash. She put the collar on me and attached the leash to my collar and then handed me a pair of shoes. They were women’s shoes black shiny pumps with 3 inch heels. I put them on and stood up. I tried to walk but was wobbly and fell.

Mistress nicole struck my ass with a riding crop. “Stand up toy, a good girl doesn’t fall down. Now take smaller steps and walk on your toes.”

I followed her instructions and was able to walk, but it was awkward.

She said “look at you go toy, I’ll have you in 7 inch heels soon , now go to the exercise room. " I walked over to the door and opened it. It was a large room with a Stairmaster, treadmill, elliptical, weights bench, rowing machine and a mat. There was also a massage table and a large shower. She pushed me onto the treadmill and I stepped on it. She started it up at the slowest speed and she stayed behind me with the crop. After 10 minutes I was tired and if I got too far back on the treadmill she would smack me in the ass. “5 more minutes on this and then you will do the elliptical for 20 minutes " She stated. While doing the elliptical if my pace slowed she would strike me on the ass, I was getting sore.

I finished and we went to the kitchen. She gave me a very small dinner, which I ate quietly.

She then led me to my desk. At some point she had cleaned off everything but the computer, all of the pictures of Sara and I were gone. She sat me down and I watched a YouTube video on applying makeup. I was getting freaked out by how fast this was happening.Mistress nicole looked at me and said “I am going to be giving you a lot of orders from now on, do you understand?” I nodded my head. She said “I want you to watch these videos until you can do them without help. “I nodded my head again. She turned on the computer and brought up a site called make-up tutorials. She clicked on one of the videos and the video started playing. I watched the list of videos and thought this can’t be happening to me.

She came back after 2 hours and said “time for bed , Mistress Amy has set up an appointment with a doctor tomorrow, she specializes in transition treatment . Let’s go upstairs and get ready for bed. She followed me up the stairs. In the bedroom I took off the latex bodysuit, and put on a peach colored lace teddy with garters attached to matching peach stockings. She then had me make a fist around a small foam ball and proceeded to pull on a black spandex covering on my hands. She covered the spandex with wrist cuffs. Pushed me into the bed, turned out the light and was asleep in an instant. I lay there thinking about becoming a girl.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. Mistress nicole had cooked breakfast. She was wearing a black latex catsuit, fishnets, thigh highs and platform boots. She unwrapped my hands and said “go to the bathroom, clean up and get dressed. Your clothes are in there. Meet me in the kitchen. " With that I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself and got dressed. I found black tights, a red dress with an a-line cut, and a black leather choker that had a small silver ring on it. My shoes were the pumps from the night before. I dressed and met mistress nicole in the kitchen.

She served me a breakfast of bacon, an egg white and a glass of orange juice with coffee with no cream or sugar. She asked, “Do you have any questions. ”

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked.

She looked confused “because you ordered me to, master, I am your property and I must obey you.”

I sighed she was right, this was my own fault, bringing the mind control collar into sara’s life had started this. Breakfast was done, it was time to go to the doctor

We left the house and drove to a medical building in the suburbs.We parked and walked inside. I was nervous as hell, I didn’t know what to expect. We walked into a waiting area and sat down. A nurse called me back a minute later, mistress nicole came with me. A doctor came in, she had beautiful long chestnut brown hair in a loose ponytail, full red lips and bright brown eyes.

She looked at me and said “I have been talking with Amy about you , and I know what she wants done. I am going to start you on shots twice a day, this is a new drug, this will cause your breasts to grow, the shots will stop when the desired size is reached. I will schedule you for some plastic surgery after that to give your face a more feminine appearance and change the pitch of your voice to be higher. You will also start a daily pill to increase your libido. I am going to give a new cream to use on your head once you shave it, after 12 weeks the hair won’t grow back, oh don’t look shocked, you’re going to get a wig. After that you will be scheduled for your permanent make-up, all told this should take about four and a half months. Any questions , no, well good. Nicole, you are going to give her the shots here and here let me show you. " With that she had me take off my dress and she showed Nicole how to inject the drugs into my chest. I put the dress back on, and found my chest hurt. The Dr. told us to stop by the desk and pick up the supplies. We grabbed 4 large bags at the desk and went to the car.

We went to a wig shop next. The woman there knew Mistress Amy too. She shaved my head and fitted me with a wig that had an adhesive attachment. I was now a blonde with a ponytail. Mistress nicole had one more stop at Sephora, where we bought two bags of makeup. We drove home in silence.I was scared, but excited. I wanted to call cunt licker and tell her everything but I couldn’t.

Mistress nicole pulled up to our house and we got out.We went inside and I sat down at the computer. Mistress nicole came over and sat next to me. She said “Well lets see” , I want to see if cunt licker is online and then she can see what you look like so far. ”

I clicked on the messenger and typed in her name and waited. Cunt licker answered, I saw her name and smiled, she was online. “Hi Cunt licker.” I said. She didn’t answer right away, I thought maybe she was busy

.Then she responded “Hey you honey, how did it go?”

I replied to her “It went great, mistress nicole gave me a shot and made me shave my head.”

She replied “What? You mean you started the shots already? That’s great!”

I smiled. “Yeah I did, do you want to see me?” I asked.

“Sure” , she said. I logged off and logged onto messenger again. I sent her a picture of my new body. She laughed and said “wow you look hot! It’s a shame you don’t have a cunt , I would love to get involved in that. ”

I replied “that is funny but I get to keep my cock , and high heels are hurting my feet.”

She said “had to go, Mistress Amy has me exercising on the treadmill soon , she said maybe she will turn me and pussy licker into pony girls when she gets here, I have to go I love you, I am property ,I belong to Mistress Amy. ”

I said” I love you too, I miss you. ”

She said bye and logged off.

I turned around to see Mistress nicole smiling. “You look very sexy,” she said. “Thanks” , I replied. She pulled me up and embraced me. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me deeply , taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom. She pulled my dress off and embraced me again. She kissed me hard and my cock responded with rock hard attention. She worked my hands behind my back and put handcuffs on me. She pushed me on the bed and straddled me.She took my cock in her mouth and sucked hard.

She stopped and said “you are going to be mine now, you are going to please me and only me. I am your Mistress now and you are going to be my little bitch.” Unzipping her catsuit she pushed her cunt to my mouth and went back to sucking my cock. I could feel her orgasm coming but I was able to hold back this time. As she climaxed her legs squeezed my head trapping my mouth on her pussy as she squirted all over my face.I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out tasting her juices. After she finished cumming she climbed off of me and said “good job bitch, now clean my pussy.” I licked her pussy till she was satisfied. She turned around and pushed my shaft into her wet cunt and started to ride up and down. She was pinching my nipples while doing this. I was unable to stop my climax.My cock exploded inside of her and she kept riding until I was completely spent. She got off of me and pressed her pussy to my mouth. I licked her clit and cleaned her until she had another orgasm.

She went to shower. I watched her ass jiggle as she walked away. I lay on the bed with my hands trapped behind my back.I was horny as hell but there was nothing I could do about it. I just laid there thinking of cunt licker. I heard the door open and someone walk into the room. It was Mistress nicole. She said “time for your shots and then to the exercise room " She gave me the shots in my chest it hurt and left my chest aching. She rolled me over undid the handcuffs and gave me sky blue leotard and my pumps. I got dressed and went to the exercise room

Mistress nicole was waiting for me. She increased the speed of the treadmill but kept the time the same. She stood behind me and critiqued my walk and smacked me with the crop when I repeated mistakes. Then the elliptical followed by yoga.

She took me to my desk and started a YouTube video on make-up tutorials, set a mirror on the desk a d made me practice putting make-up on over and over. I noticed a new picture on the wall. It was a framed 8x10 picture of cunt licker wearing a white spandex catsuit with a black armbinder pulling her elbows together. Her face was buried in slave emily’s cunt , emily had the look of impending climax.

I was looking at that picture when mistress nicole said " focus slave “Mistress nicole worked me through 30 more minutes of make-up tutorials. After the makeup session she led to the bathroom and stripped me. I stood nude before smooth and hairless, she removed my wig and rubbed the cream into my scalp, it burned uncomfortably before she rinsed it off. I then showered, mistress nicole dried me and applied lotion to my body. The wig was given new adhesive and placed back on my head. I did not recognize myself anymore. I was bound the same as the night before and again was forced to pleasure mistress nicole again. The morning was the same without the Dr. visit and shopping.

So this was the routine for several days, until I had the courage to speak. I said “mistress, may your slave ask a question?” She seemed pleased by my humble approach and nodded. I continued " mistress, this slave hasn’t gone to work. slave will be in trouble for this.”

Mistress nicole said " Mistress Amy is very wealthy, very, and she has taken care of quitting your job for you. Now you go exercise, but today I think you try the 4 inch heels.” So the routine began again. Wake up, shots, eat, exercise, sex training, eat, nap, exercise, eat, make-up tutorials, sometimes a chat with cunt licker, sex and bondage training, shower, shots bed.

This went on for weeks, after breakfast one morning mistress nicole said " it’s time for a doctor appointment let’s go " I thought I can’t go out dressed like this, I had on a silver high cut thong bodysuit and shiny black leggings with my 4 inch pumps ,we drove to the the same office as the first visit. When we went into the office I noticed that the office was supposed to be closed. In the waiting room mistress turned around and locked the door. We walked into the exam room we used before. A moment later the doctor came in, she had on a leather choker with a silver ring crotchless black latex teddy and matching stockings and gloves. Her nipples were pierced with small silver hoops , her clit was pierced too with the same silver balls as cunt licker and on her mons was a tattoo in beautiful script ‘property of Mistress Amy’ ’willing slave’.

She said “Mistress Amy came to see me with slave susan and cunt licker, I am property, I obey, now let’s see how you’re doing .” She fondled me, especially my breasts which were substantial now. She groped my manhood until I had a hard on then abruptly she pulled my leggings down. She pushed me onto the exam table and worked my cock out of the bodysuit. Bending to my waist she started giving me a blowjob, mistress nicole waited against the wall and was taking pictures with her phone. The Dr pulled me off the table and to the floor , she impaled her soaking cunt onto my shaft she groaned as she took it in. She started to piston up and down. She was quickly taken with a massive orgasm, she lay collapsed on me and then started to ride again this time my climax was coming up with hers she said “come with me toy, come. “We came together. She rested a moment and shifted herself to position her cunt on my mouth. I started sucking and licking automatically and in moments she came a third time. She got up and said “get up” I did . She examined my cock and balls then pulled out my butt plug and with a gloved hand did a rectal exam. She made some notes saying “get dressed slave , nicole continued the shots for 10 more days then get her bras a week after stopping. That should give her full b cups, I will make arrangements for the surgery, thank you for bringing her , you are training her very well. " With that she left.

Mistress nicole said “let’s go home toy” .

My phone chirped with a text, it was from cunt licker. It read ‘that looked fun my love’. I looked at mistress nicole she just shrugged her shoulders. We drove home in silence.

When we arrived mistress nicole embraced me and kissed me deeply, her tongue piercing teasing me, she led me to our bedroom where she stripped me naked and said “you have a job to do slave " . I pushed her on the bed suddenly bold and tied her wrists with the ever present restraints. Once her hands were trapped she was kissing me passionately enjoying the reversal. I reached for the bedside drawer and pulled out the panel gag she used on me often and as she went to say something I jammed it in her mouth before she could say a word.

I buckled it tightly then said “nicole this is a direct order. When I remove this gag you will only answer the questions I ask, no other words will come from you, nod if you understand.” she nodded. I removed the gag. “nicole tell me what you want.”

She said “I want to suck your cock, I want to feel it in my throat, I want to taste your cum. I want to be your slave forever, master.”

I told her to say it louder. She did. I asked her “What does Mistress Amy intend for my wife?”

She replied “she is turning her and slave ashley into matching pony girls, I don’t think they can talk anymore.”

I looked at and asked “when did ashley arrive?”

she said “4 or 5 weeks ago, master.” You are going to help me change this, when I say direct orders nicole you will only answer questions and you will only obey me.” I will untie you. I want the best blowjob you have ever given and swallow every drop. Then we will go back to the routine. I untied her, she lay next to me sucking my cock as I played with my tits. I came hard and she swallowed the load. I then had her ride my still hard cock until she came twice. I had to go back to my routine. After 2 weeks I got matching latex bra’s and panties , I also got many regular bra’s and matching panties .It didn’t even occur to me to wear men’s clothes anymore, then curious I looked in my closet and found all of my men’s clothes were gone. Suddenly I aroused by the change mistress nicole saw my condition she tied me to the bed and rode me to a shuddering climax she then Made lick her pussy clean and I brought her to an orgasm, she released my bonds ,it was time for the treadmill I was now walking and running in 6 inch heels like a runway model.Mistress nicole told me my surgery was scheduled for tomorrow. I was excited. When I was going to the bathroom I noticed a new picture. It was 2 identical women in pony harnesses but otherwise naked. The boots that they were wearing looked strange. The bottoms looked like the hoof of a horse and the boot forced the foot into the same pose a 66-inch heel would. In the picture the women’s arms were bound behind their backs, and their left legs were raised high, they had their hair in severe pony tails. I was instantly aroused by the picture. I knew it cunt licker and slave ashley.

The next morning there was no breakfast. Mistress nicole took me to the clinic. I was lying in the operating room the Dr walked in wearing a latex catsuit in white. Then I woke up with my face bandaged and my throat was so sore I couldn’t speak. Mistress nicole took me home to recover.That night I was allowed to sleep in the nude. I was exhausted but I slept soundly.

In the morning I was awakened by mistress nicole shaking me gently. She asked “how are you feeling?”

I tried to answer “terrible " but it came out as a squeak.

Mistress nicole gave me some medicine and I went back to sleep. Two days later I woke up feeling much better, mistress nicole was right by my side as I got up.I ate and drank everything she offered me.

After I finished eating mistress nicole said “go to the bathroom slave” I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. Standing in front of the mirror I realized I didn’t have my wig on, but the bandages would have prevented that anyway. I cleaned up and went back to bed. I was feeling very aroused.

When mistress nicole asked how I felt I told her she said “relax slave let me help ”

She grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it, it was at attention in a flash. She leaned over putting her full lips on the head and gently sucked as her her face glided down. With her hair pulled back this was in full view and sensation with the vision was too much. I started to buck my hips to meet her and without warning I exploded in her mouth. She withdrew from my cock and brought her lips to mine and kissed me. As her tongue pressed through my lips with my seed on it I reached my tongue to hers. As they met I felt new piercings in my tongue touch hers and I shivered with delight. She stopped soon and gently caressed my chest. I was asleep within seconds.When I awoke I felt wonderful. My nipples were hard and I touched them only to find they too were pierced, each nipple having a silver hoop hanging through. My cock was at full attention. I could see the new piercings in my tongue. Mistress nicole came into the room, she removed the bandages from my face, I was bruised and swollen, the pain was manageable, but I didn’t recognize my own face. Then she handed me a black sports bra and leggings and a pair of shoes with 6-inch heels and said “get dressed, meet me in the exercise room.”

I dressed, met her and did my exercises under her supervision. When I finished she asked “how do you feel, slave?”

I answered “fine” but the sound made me start, it wasn’t my voice it was soft, high and feminine. I was aroused by my own voice and my erection bulged in the leggings and mistress noticed.

She came over and hugged me tightly and pressed her lips to mine. She pulled back and said “you’re hot looking even with the bruises, I love your new voice, I can’t wait to hear you beg for release, slave. but now you need breakfast.”

This was how it went for ten days; wake up, get dressed, exercise, eat, sex, nap, eat ,exercise, sometimes chat with cunt licker, who seem very distracted, clean the house, sex, shower, then sleep.

On the tenth day after breakfast the doorbell rang. I was wearing a tight white spandex unitard that showed my nipples, their piercings and my manhood clearly, still I went to answer the door. It was the Doctor, whose name I still didn’t know. She was wearing her white doctor’s coat over a loose sun dress with black stockings and pumps that were easily six inches high. I opened the door and ushered her in.

In the foyer she said " I am here for your follow up.” She put down her bag, took off her coat then pulled her dress over her shoulders and let it fall. Underneath weren’t black stockings, it was a sheer black halter bodystocking with cutouts for her breast and pussy. I could see the tattoo declaring her Mistress Amy’s property and her nipple piercings were connected with a delicate silver chain. I stood with my mouth open in amazement, when mistress nicole came in and suggested we go to the bedroom for this visit.

I followed them upstairs and I could see the doctor’s juices leaking out of her cunt.In the bedroom the doctor had me undress and stand by the bed. She came to me and started touching me while she examined me as she was looking closely at my face. Her hands were stroking my cock , I was hard again. She moved behind and ran her hands up my taut belly to my tits. fondled them gently before playing with the rings through my nipples.

She said " you are healing well, I will schedule you an appointment next week for your permanent make-up, while I am here though, I want to play with you.” She moved to my front and wrapped me up in a hug while kissing me deeply. She eased us to the floor and straddling my hips slid her cunt onto my cock. As she took the whole length she groaned with pleasure and leaned forward and pushed a nipple into my mouth. I started to suck without a thought and soon she was riding me wildly. As she came she cried out incoherently and collapsed on my chest, she stayed there for just a moment before turning around and placing her cunt on my lips. As I started to lick her clit my piercings pushed her to climax quickly, she stayed there and started sucking my cock while I licked her. She had a third orgasm on my face and I came with her. She then kissed me and pushed all my seed into my mouth. I noticed mistress nicole was videoing the whole event on her phone. She stood up and said " I will be in touch about her appointment, that was fun, I must be going now, I am property, I obey.” Then she left showing herself out.

As I lay on the floor, mistress nicole knelt beside me and started licking my face clean of the doctor’s pussy juices. When she was done she said “get dressed, it is time to exercise.”

We went downstairs and I started doing my exercises. Mistress nicole went to the kitchen and fixed us some lunch. After eating we went to the bedroom mistress nicole bound me, used me, and then we napped

. After waking up I started doing my exercises again.Mistress nicole came in and said “I have been thinking, I want to take you out tonight, do you think you would like that?” I replied “yes mistress.” She said “I have instructions from Mistress Amy to take you to the lesbian club as my slave " I was excited.Mistress nicole said” I will dress you up,if you behave well tonight you may get fucked, if not you will be punished " . I was nervous but very excited. She dressed me in a pair of black tights over a dance strap, then she pulled a purple latex dress over head . The dress had an A-line cut, long sleeves and zippers across each breast. She selected a black slave collar with matching cuffs and a pair of 6-inch open toe stilettos. She wore a black latex mini skirt with a purple corset. She had a purple collar with a tag that said ‘Mistress nicole’. It was time to go to the club.Mistress nicole drove us to the club and parked in the back lot. When we got out of the car she took a purple ball gag out of her purse and put it in my mouth and buckled it tightly. We walked in and were greeted by a hostess, wearing a white latex thong bodysuit with matching stockings and gloves and tall white shoes, who led us to a private room. There were drinks on table already.Mistress nicole sat down and ordered me to kneel in front of her. She opened her purse and took out her phone snapped a picture and then sent a text to someone.Mistress nicole sipped her drink and then clipped a leash onto my collar and led me to the main lounge. There were many women here in various states of dress, latex leather and spandex were the norm. She seemed to know many of women here and would stop and chat , some inquired about her wife , Emily , she said “we’re not together anymore. " Then she would introduce me as her slave toy. More than one of her acquaintances rubbed their hands up and down my body commenting how nice I looked and felt.

The room fell silent suddenly, in walked Mistress Amy leading two women on leashes. The only covering they had were body harnesses that left the cunts and tits exposed showing off the piercings in each. They had on ponygirl tack. With a bit and bridle and blinders. Their boots were thigh high and forced them to stand on their toes. Their blonde hair was pulled back into severe ponytails. The matching pony girls high stepped behind Mistress Amy as she walked toward us.Mistress Amy stopped in front of me and grabbed pony tail pulling me into her she kissed my ball gag, leaned to my ear and whispered “you don’t look like Mark any more slave, I think you are Marcy now.” She let go of me and turned to mistress nicole and said “she looks wonderful dear , her name will be Marcy from now on.”

Mistress nicole replied, “Of course Mistress Amy as you command, shall we retire to the private lounge now?”

Mistress Amy waved her hand in a sweeping gesture and mistress nicole led us to the lounge.After we entered the lounge I stood next to mistress nicole with her holding my leash and Mistress Amy pulled the pony girls around to stand in front of me. Their makeup was extreme, the lips such a dark red it was almost black, their eyeliner midnight black thick and bold, the eyeshadow smokey and lustrous and the cheeks blushing deep red. Mistress Amy said “Slave marcy you know cunt licker, meet her partner pussy licker, cunt licker say hello to your husband.”

Cunt licker’s eyes went wide with recognition she proceeded to whinny and neigh , she started stomping her boot and shaking her head up and down snorting like a pony.

Mistress Amy began to laugh loud and deep and said to me “look marcy she’s excited to see you.” Mistress Amy turned pussy licker around to show her hands and said " nicole look what I had done on their hands. The fingers and thumbs are fused together surgically leaving the hand like a mitten without a thumb. Isn’t it just adorable? ”

Mistress nicole said “yes it is , but how do they pick things up?”

Mistress Amy laughed and said “don’t be ridiculous dear, they don’t need to use their hands, they need to be obedient mindless ponies that can lick a girl to a orgasm so strong her eyes get crossed. I am using a vr mind altering program on them that’s so powerful that soon they won’t even remember their past lives. In fact I will be having it installed in your home . I want marcy’s past wiped away so she will be the perfect sex toy for a lesbian.” Mistress Amy sat down and pulled pussy licker to her, Mistress Amy opened the crotch zipper of her catsuit and pushed pussy licker into her cunt. She said “sit nicole use your toy on your cunt. " Mistress nicole pulled me to the floor and removed my gag and pushed me into her sex. Soon both mistresses were moaning, they climaxed simultaneously squirting cunt juices all over our faces.

After that they made small talk, Mistress Amy told nicole that there would be a party at her mansion next weekend,it would last all weekend and she was to bring me. We left later that evening for home. Mistress nicole had me wear a royal blue teddy with garters attached to matching stockings. She wrapped my hands in bondage again before bed. She climbed in the bed and said “I can’t wait for this min control device from Mistress Amy, it will be fun to make you a mindless toy.” She turned out the lights and I lay in bed scared. Eventually I drifted to a troubled sleep.I woke in the morning to mistress nicole saying “the doctor moved up the appointment for your make-up. She said it’s going to be a lot of work so you will get anesthesia for this, we have to hurry up now. " She unwrapped my hands and I got dressed quickly. I wore a plunging neck purple bodysuit with a thong back and a black zipper mini skirt. And black thigh highs. The bodysuit showed the skin of my hips with the high cut and the skirt was so short the tops of my stockings showed. At the door mistress nicole told me to turn around, she forced my hands and arms into a purple spandex armbinder pushing elbows together and thrusting my tits out . She led me to the car and helped me in. At the clinic my arms were freed for the Iv .

Next thing I knew I was home.When I woke I heard mistress nicole talking on the phone in the kitchen. “Yes she’s here right now, yes she’s here right now, she’s awake.” I followed her to the kitchen and saw she was talking to Mistress Amy. Mistress nicole said “okay I understand that the vr mind control will be installed tomorrow, I will follow the instructions, yes Mistress Amy I am your slave I will obey. ”

I went back to my bedroom. Mistress nicole came in and showed me how to care for the permanent make-up, after that we ate dinner. Mistress told me to shower and get ready for bed. I was dressed in a green teddy with stockings. Mistress bound my hands again,

I bravely asked her why she was wrapping my hands.

She said “Mistress Amy said ‘toys don’t need hands’” when she finished she forced me to the floor and put her cunt on my mouth. She commanded me to bring her to climax I did so three times before she was satisfied. She helped me into bed and slept holding me

.In the morning mistress nicole woke me up gently, she removed my bindings and had me clean up and get dressed.I was dressed in a pink sports bra and shiny black leggings. 6 inch pumps with ankle straps that had little locks. I went to the kitchen and had a small breakfast mistress nicole led me to the exercise room. Between the treadmill and the elliptical was a shelf with all sorts of strange equipment many wires and light displays, a keyboard and other things I didn’t know about. Mistress pulled me over to the treadmill and moving behind me again forced me into an armbinder , my elbows pushed together my hands unless. She then, still behind, started to run her hands over my breasts she teased my nipples pulling on the piercings she groped my cock and balls working them until quite erect. Then she went to the shelf and took a set of vr goggles and headphones placed both on me. I could see out of the googles and I could hear clearly.

Mistress started the treadmill and was massaging my cock through my leggings when she started the vr. It was momentarily disorienting. I was now looking out of my eyes at a different body it was mine but not. The breasts,nipples and piercings were mine but my manhood was gone. There was instead a strap on at my cunt..I heard my voice repeating the words of Mistress Amy’s voice. I’m toy marcy I please women " then a second of my voice started and I knew that it me talking I started repeating the phrase. And then I said I am mark, I felt a wave of nausea, I said it again the feeling was worse. My own voice was silent for a long time while I tried to think and all the while the feeling of sickness in my stomach grew. I said the phrase in time with the other voices and it lessened. I waited and it got worse. I repeated the phrase out of time and bile rose in my throat. I started repeating I’m toy marcy, I please women, by the tenth time I felt normal but I was afraid to stop now. When the room came back into view d the treadmill stopped I stood still completely exhausted..mistress nicole took the googles and headphones off. She asked “who are you " without hesitation I said “I’m toy marcy, I please women” I tried again but the same phrase came from my mouth. I started to cry, my mistress grabbed my collar and pulled me along saying “come along toy marcy, come along “I walked along in tears. I heard the sound of a door opening and closing and mistress nicole saying “good girl toy marcy, good girl” . I was taken to the bathroom where mistress nicole started the water running.I looked down and saw that I was leaking pre cum. Mistress told me to stand up and take off my leggings and panties. I did as she said.Mistress told me to bend over and put my hands on the wall. She ran her hand over my ass and whispered in my ear “good girl toy marcy, very good girl " . She reached around and tweaked my nipples then stroked my shaft slowly until I was completely erect. She took me by the waist and turned me around and started to kiss me hard on the lips. She whispered “what do you do?”

Without thinking I said “I please women “, I didn’t want to say that it just happened.

Mistress nicole said “good girl toy marcy, you’re doing so well. Kneel. " With the praise I felt a wave of pleasure and wanted more, I went to the floor. In front of my face was her pussy and I started to tingle with excitement knowing I was going to bring my mistress to climax. Mistress nicole pulled me into her cunt and I began sucking and licking, she came in seconds. As she climaxed I shuddered with my own pleasure. I knew the vr mind control had done something. Mistress asked again “what is your name ”

I had a sense of self coming back and replied “mark” I was hit with nausea and dry heaved.

She asked again and I said “marcy " the nausea hit worse and I retched. She asked one more time and I said “toy marcy “.

She smiled and said “good girl toy marcy” . She helped me up and said “go wash up and get dressed” .

I went to the bathroom and washed up. I dressed in a strappy white teddy that left my breasts out. My shoes were sandals with 6 inch wedge heels. Mistress nicole put a white leather collar on and attached the leash. She led me to bed. She covered my hands with spandex bags again leaving my hands useless. We went to bed with her holding me.I could feel her body against mine. We kissed deeply.

I moaned. “What’s wrong toy?” she asked.

“Nothing mistress” I said.

“You don’t seem happy” she said.

“No “I said.

“Do you like being my toy marcy?” she asked. “Yes mistress” I said. “Good girl toy marcy” she said. She rolled me onto my stomach and tied my hands behind my back. She positioned me on my back, putting her mouth on my nipple. She started sucking as she was doing that she worked my cock out of the teddy and stroked. When I was hard she climbed on me and thrust me into her wet pussy. I moaned again. She was pumping her hips rhythmically and moving to an orgasm as she approached she said “cum with me” as she exploded so did I.Mistress rolled off me and lay holding me, I was getting anxious, her cock socket was full of my cum and she hadn’t even let me clean her. I had swallowed my own cum for months now, why not this time. I needed to please women , I needed to clean her up.

I spoke " Mistress, would it please you if toy marcy licked your pussy clean. ”

I thought you weren’t going to ask, please clean me, toy.” She didn’t move to put her pussy on my mouth, so I struggled around to get my head between her legs, without the use of my hands this was difficult. I plunged my tongue into her love box, working up and down as my cum leaked from her. I swallowed it greedily, I moved the piercings of my tongue expertly around and on her clit..Mistress was starting to respond and I got the rush of pleasure knowing I was pleasing her. She had a hold on my pony tail and was using that to steer me to the best spots. My head was gripped by her thighs and through the sounds of her ecstasy she was saying “right there, yes , yes, yes, that’s the spot, oh don’t stop perfect. " She climaxed with such force I thought my head would be crushed, as she relaxed , she didn’t release the hold on my hair and kept me in place through two more smaller orgasms. Each time she came I had a rush of pure joy and I wanted more. After the orgasm she pulled me by my pony tail up to her and kissed me, our piercings gliding against each other. She broke off without a word, hugged me to her, face to face and went to sleep.I laid awake for hours, I had never been happier than when I was pleasing my mistress.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee. Mistress came up and untied my arms. She led me to the bathroom and left me there without a word. I took care of cleaning myself up and found my clothes on the vanity. Today was a corset in emerald green with silver tracing the garters attached to silver stockings and I pulled a silver thong on, the corset left me nipples completely exposed pushing my tits high allowing the silver hoops through my nipples to dangle freely. As they moved I was getting aroused. I bent over keeping my legs straight like a good slut and put on the green open toe pumps on the floor. I buckled the ankle straps. Straightening up I wondered what new fate was waiting for me. I didn’t want to be toy marcy, I wanted to be Mark. I stopped, nothing had happened when I thought I want to be Mark, that’s interesting. Very softly I said out loud “I’m Mark, I will beat Amy .” Nothing happened , no feelings of sickness. So this mind control wasn’t necessarily permanent , I was excited. I sauntered to the kitchen. Mistress said " eat your breakfast toy and come to the exercise room when you are finished and clean up the kitchen. " I replied “yes mistress. “I ate my breakfast and cleaned the kitchen. I then walked to the exercise room. Mistress was standing by the shelf with the VR equipment, she indicated that I should come stand on the elliptical , I did so. On the front of the machine was a small box, it had a delicate chain with a clip at the end, wires connected it to the vr equipment.

Without comment, mistress put the goggles and headphones on me, then placed a silver chain between my nipple piercings connecting the hoops, the she pulled out the chain from the box attaching it to the middle of the nipple chain, then she put the armbinder on. Again I could see the room and hear her working.

She clicked the mouse and the elliptical started, the room faded from view, I saw myself like last time, my cock was gone and in its place was a strap on, I could see the chain between my piercings but not other one. When I looked up there I was in the room on my back, there were two women there one was riding my strap on the other sitting on my face. They were in an embrace and kissing. The machine started and the voices came into my head. The first was Mistress Amy’s saying “I’m toy marcy, I please women " my simulated voice repeating the phrase. I waited. I was watching the women use me and getting aroused. After I missed repeating the phrase the third time the sickness started, I caught up on the fifth repetition. I lost track of time. I became aware that something had changed, the women were gone from my vision and now Mistress Amy was in front of me. I was standing at attention, but I could feel the elliptical moving under my feet. Mistress Amy said “time to be a toy.” She reached out and pulled my nipple chain tugging my nipples and my synthetic voice said “I’m a toy” tug, “can I pleasure you” tug, “I love pussy “, tug “ride me " tug “let me make you cum. " I hadn’t repeated any of words the first time, as the second cycle started I hadn’t said anything again and by ‘I love pussy’ the nausea wa rising. I said “ride me " in time with my other voice and the sickness passed. I lost track of time.

The room was in view again and mistress nicole was removing the vr equipment from me. She brought me off the elliptical and standing in front of me tugged my nipple chain. I burst out without warning “I’m a toy” tug, “can I pleasure you " tug “I love pussy “, tug “ride me " , tug “let me make you cum”.

Mistress said who are you, I tried to resist , I tried to say anything else but what came out was “I’m toy marcy, I please women .” She pulled the chain “I’m a toy” , pull “can I pleasure you. ”

I started crying and she laughed. “Time for dinner toy. You missed lunch during this conditioning.“I was hungry and tired from the conditioning, I was also very horny. I followed mistress into the kitchen and she put some food on a plate and set it on the table. " Sit down and eat” she said. “I sat down and started eating. She stood in front of me and undid her robe, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were beautiful and her nipples hard. " You like them don’t you " she asked.I nodded yes. “You’re going to get to suck on them tonight” she said.

“Yes mistress” I replied.

“Do you want to do it now?” she asked. “Yes mistress” I answered. “Stand up” she ordered.I got up and she told me to kneel in front of her. I knelt there as she removed her panties and placed them on my face. “Lick your lips” she ordered. I did so. “Now lick my pussy” she said. She pulled my chain and again I said “I’m a toy” . She pushed me into her sex and I felt a wave of euphoria. I started licking.It tasted good. I wanted more. I wanted to taste her all over. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to feel her cumming on my tongue. I licked harder and faster.It tasted good. I wanted more. I wanted to taste her all over. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to feel her cumming on my tongue. I licked harder and faster.I was enjoying this. I wanted to please her. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to taste her cum. I was lost in the moment. I was lost in my own world. I was lost in my own body. I was lost in my own mind.I was lost in my own desires. I didn’t care about anything but pleasing her. I was lost. Lost in my own lust. Lost in my own desires. I was hers. I belonged to her. I was her toy. I was her slut. I was her slave.She came again and again and again, each time mistress climaxed I was struck with waves of pleasure too. I wanted more. It was addictive. After the fourth orgasm She pulled my face out of her cunt. Reaching out tugged my chain, I tried to say nothing , yet, “I want to pleasure you " came out , pull “ride me” and as I said these I felt pure joy.I was happy to be used by my Mistress. My only desire was to make her cum. I wanted to feel her cumming on my tongue. I wanted to taste her cum. I wanted to hear her moan. I wanted to feel her cumming on my tongue.

Mistress broke into my thoughts. Saying “sit down toy marcy, time for you to eat ”

I sat at the table, confused. How could I eat? My arms were still trapped in the armbinder, mistress started to feed me. She would hold up the fork, I would open my mouth, take the food , chew, swallow and then she would pull my chain. I said my phrases, without changing them in order each time.

Dinner was finished and mistress nicole took me upstairs.In the bathroom she took off the armbinder and instructed me to shower. When I stepped out of the shower there was an item of clothing on the vanity. I dried myself and put it on. It was made of bright pink spandex in the form of a catsuit with attached feet and an open crotch. As I pulled it past my waist I saw the opening in the crotch was barely big enough for my cock, I put my shaft through the hole and then left my balls trapped inside, my flaccid tool just hanging out. The arms of the suit were strange. They were closed at the end with a d-ring and a clip and they were very tight and too long by 10 inches. I couldn’t go any further with it because I was stuck, mistress came in and zipped the back up. I saw that the suit had a hood hanging down in front of my neck and two small holes for my nipples. She moved around and pulled one nipple through its hole and took the chain from the hoops she pulled the other nipple through and started working the chain from inside the suit when ,accidentally she tugged my nipple. Without thinking I blurted out “ride me” which was where I left off , mistress chuckled to herself then connected the hoops again. She had me step into 6 inch heel pumps in the same color as my catsuit, the pumps came with ankle straps which she buckled . She then pulled up my hood ,there were openings for my mouth, eyes and ponytail . She got the openings in the right place, pulled the pony tail through and zipped it closed. Then she placed a wide dark pink leather collar on my neck. I thought she was done when stepping behind me she took the ends of the sleeves, pulled my arms across each other and stretched the ends until she could clip them together. I was now in a tight stretchy straight jacket. Pulling the ring on my collar she led me to bed.I was so excited. I was so horny. I was so turned on. I was so confused. I was so happy. I was so scared. I was so scared. I was so excited. I was so confused. I was so happy. I was so scared. I was so excited. In bed she had me on my back and started stroking me. I was hard instantly at the thought of riding me, me pleasuring her making her cum.She leaned over and whispered in my ear “you are mine” . She continued to stroke me as I started to moan.

I started to plead “please let me have your pussy” . “Please let me please you” . “Please ride me, please let me make you cum.” She slid my erection into her wet sex and started pumping. She was cowgirl on me and nearing climax when she pulled the chain connecting my piercings, I cried out “let me make you cum " pull, “I’m a toy”, pull " let me pleasure you " , pull “ride me”, pull " I love pussy” , pull “let me make you cum “, she burst into orgasm. I was struck with a wave of ecstasy so strong I passed out

.I woke up to the smell of bacon . Lying there I thought about what happened last night , another voice like mine , but softer , more feminine, spoke ‘pleasure her ’ who is that I thought ‘I’m toy marcy ‘. I am not a toy, I am a man, well mostly man, again ‘I’m toy marcy ’ , no I’m marcy I mean mark. Again ‘I’m toy marcy , I please women. " I ground out loud “I’m marcy, I mean mark my wife’s slave sara " the other responded much quieter ‘will mistress ride me, will I make her cum? ‘, there was a small surge of euphoria with the thought but I resisted. I said quietly ‘I am marcy, I mean mark and I have a plan .” The voice, my other self, was gone.

I heard mistress coming up the stairs , she came in, saw my eyes open and smiled. My arms were still bound , I thought she was going to free my arms but she didn’t. I still had my shoes on, she helped me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet and I emptied my bladder and she pulled me up and cleaned me. She pushed me over to the sink, my reflection stated back at me. A pink doll , long blonde ponytail on top, dark red lips, eyes made up to look inviting, arms trapped hugging myself. I didn’t recognize myself anymore then very, very softly ‘I’m toy marcy , I please women ‘. Mistress brushed my teeth, then clipped a leash onto my collar and led me to the kitchen. She fed me breakfast without a word.

Abruptly she tugged my chain and I said “I’m a toy”, mistress laughed to herself at that. We went to the exercise room. She positioned me on the treadmill. She unzipped the back of my suit, reached down and pulled out my butt plug, she picked a different one up and inserted it and then she put the vr equipment on me. The room faded as the treadmill started. The first scenario repeated, I resisted the third repetition before I spoke along with my synthetic voice, the voice was slightly different, more stilted, robotic, monotone. I lost track of time. The second scenario started and the first pull of the chain I heard me say ‘I’m a toy ’ . I gave up and repeated the phrases trying to sound like the other me. The closer I sounded to robotic the more euphoric I felt , I zoned out. Something changed. I saw myself but my manhood was gone, a pussy in its place. I was wondering what changed when I felt my butt plug vibrate rhythmically. I was hard all of a sudden and the voice said ‘toy marcy is ready ’ I said nothing , the voice repeated ‘toy marcy is ready ’ I said nothing then the urge to vomit rose up quickly. The third repetition I voiced in time with the other self. The vibration stopped my cock went flaccid, the other voice said ‘toy marcy off and as the other voice started its second time I spoke along. Time was lost.

The room came into view as the treadmill slowed to a stop. Mistress unhooked my nipple chain from the box , attached a leash to my collar and she led me to the kitchen. I stood by her as she prepared dinner. She touched a button on a remote lying on the counter and my butt plug started vibrating , my erection was instant and I burst out “toy marcy ready " she took dinner to the table , then touched the remote again and the vibration stopped I went flaccid and without thinking I blurted out “toy marcy off” . She sat me at the table alternating between feeding me and pulling on my chain while I repeated the phrases in order. After dinner she took me upstairs to the bathroom and undressed me. I hadn’t used my arms in almost a day. They felt like they belonged to someone else. Showered and dried I picked up the clothes on the vanity. It was a pale purple copy of what I wore before , the collar was dark purple. She repeated the same things as the night before and added turning me on and off ,when she was satisfied we slept.I was aware of the other self it was louder now it spoke in halting words ‘I’m toy marcy, I please women, mistress came hard on toy marcy, ’ I thought “stop I’m not a toy I’m marcy I have something I must do " I couldn’t recall what I had to do though. The voice louder ‘I love pussy ’ true I do love pussy, euphoria. Help me I thought I needed my voice aloud I whispered “I’m marcy I have something, a plan ,it’s a plan " the other voice ‘made her cum, make her cum’ it wasn’t as loud, whispering I’m marcy I will save my wife " the voice so hard to make out now ‘I’m toy marcy, I please women ’ I said quietly “Slave sara marcy has to save her. " the other self didn’t return .I felt relieved then I felt a morning boner coming. As my cock became more erect it was hard to think . My shaft was straight and I said without resistance “toy marcy ready " Mistress was walking in when I said this.

She looked down at me and asked, “Who are you?”

I replied trying to stop myself and failing “I’m toy marcy, I please women. ‘“The ecstatic feeling caught me by surprise and I shuddered with pleasure. Mistress seemed pleased and straddled me. Tug, no please no this , I said in the robotic voice “I’m a toy " tug ,I can’t remember how to stop, “let me pleasure you " tug ,help me I don’t want this, I love pussy " tug, oh God this feels amazing, “ride me . " Mistress said “I will " she plunged herself onto my shaft and started pumping as her climax arrived she tugged my chain ‘let me make you cum ’ she did and the other voice was there ‘I please women , I’m toy marcy ’ I blacked out.When awareness returned I was in the exercise room and on the elliptical. The VR equipment was on me and mistress was at the controls. The machine started and events from yesterday repeated. I only resisted one cycle in the first scene before giving in. When I woke up we were in the kitchen. Mistress was feeding me and tugging my chain, I repeated my phrases like a toy robot. The other self spoke loudly “I’m toy marcy , I please women " I agreed and in my head I heard my own voice as loud as the other “I’m toy marcy , I please women “, a tug and together all three of my voices, two in my head and aloud said “ride me ”

Mistress answered “oh, I will and so many others too, tomorrow is Mistress Amy’s party and the whole weekend you’ll be the toy of the party ”

Mistress Amy, slave sara I had to do something , the other me “I please women " yes that was it I please women. No that is not right sara I have to save her. Tug again the three voices in unison “let me make you cum " pleasure flowed through me, I wanted to make her cum , will she let me. Which me was that I thought was difficult to tell now, but no not me that’s the other . I understand now what happened to cunt licker and her pair. I had to remember my plan. We were going upstairs , soon I in the shower my arms felt alien. My butt plug was vibrating my cock sprang to attention and In unison three voices toy marcy ready, pleasure it was so good to say that. ‘No this won’t do at all’ one voice said, that was me I knew it. Mistress wasn’t in the bathroom. She wasn’t watching. I grabbed my cock and started stroking. This is mine ,a voice ‘to please women ’ , I thought no to please me. I orgasmed suddenly and I watched my seed wash away in the water. I wanted to swallow that but it was gone. I don’t have to take my own spunk if I don’t want to. A quiet voice , the other self , ‘I’m toy marcy ’ not today I thought. The vibration stopped my shaft deflated, two voices not so loud ‘toy marcy off. Mistress said “finish your shower toy, get dressed. I finished and started dressing in a pale green catsuit, mistress came in and zipped me up and secured my arms in the straight jacket bondage. She said “bed time, it’s a busy day tomorrow " and we went to bed. She lie behind me holding me tight. As she started to snore softly I got aroused by her body touching mine and I got a hard on. As the voice started I clenched my teeth and said booming in my own head “NO” I fell asleep with an erection and a plan.It was morning and I was awake.